JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 66 of 134 FirstFirst ... 6165666771 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,300 of 6697
  1. #3251
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    418

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by julesmangrove View Post
    I don't think it is "real sex" that anyone is witnessing in porn ever. For example, people on the thread were really dismayed at the Cain vs. Trey BTS posted with the bonus Costa Rica scene. And I don't think it was just the fault of the girlie mags purposefully featured.

    It just seemed so mechanical : masturbate to achieve erection/pump in a few times/change angle or position/repeat/masturbate a looooonnng time and climax/wipe or spit out any excess semen and kiss.
    I didn't watch that part of the video and I'm really not interested in seeing that kind of 'bts' footage. While logically, I understand that it works like that, I need to have the illusion that there is some actual sexual pleasure there for the models involved. This was the main thing I didn't like about Bel Ami-- in some of the Kinky Angels stuff you could hear the director constantly -- 'now lick his nipple', 'make more noise!' it was a total joy kill.

    This is also why I really LIKE the addition of gay models to the cast as it gives more credence to the idea that at least one of them is enjoying it, though, realistically, it's not any less mechanical for the gay guy with all the camera cuts and direction. And if I were a gay guy, and the model I was with, had to turn to female porn at every camera cut and jerk himself to get it up, I think I would feel insulted and that would cut my own enjoyment of the scene.

    One of CF's strengths, for me, is that sense of 'You guys just do your thing while we roll cameras', which is so much hotter than everything feeling staged. There seemed to be an earlier time where there was more of a sense of this. I remember reading write-ups where its like 'these guys are so into it, we just let them go and tried to keep up'. Now, how much of that was bullshit I don't know, but it did feel that way at times. (I'm thinking of scenes like Brent/Dillan or Travis/Derk's Bel Ami scene) where it did feel like the actors were completely focused on each other and not doing things just for the camera. The most recent scenes, though they are fancier, have more of a staged feeling, especially with all the strange positions.

    If there was a website where they just filmed gay couples having sex for real, I would find that hotter than any of this stuff. But alas that is not the porn industry. I find though that the scenes which can create at least some of that illusion for me are the ones I keep. The rest are disposable.

  2. #3252

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Zeb Love: Zeb's the guy you pick up on Grindr or Manhunt who doesn't realize just how hot he is and you are thanking the gods that he's in your bedroom.

    Zeb has an incredibly handsome face - the green eyes in particular - but he's not all shredded and ripped and "I only eat small pieces of grilled chicken" as many of the others. That makes him seem a lot more approachable. Logan, of CF's early days, had a similar "guy you might actually have a shot with" appeal.

  3. #3253
    Sex God texansfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    707

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    I guess Euro Stimulas part 1 will be posted Saturday on CFS in place of the weekly update??


    Zeb: The eyes make the man. And I DO like the beard. Makes him look more distinguished.

  4. #3254
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    418

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Although Zeb is not my own personal top model, I like his scenes and I do think he's probably the most naturally good-looking guy they have. Yes, his eyes are amazing. And yeah, he's not the gym bunny some of them are. Like Chandler, his body is natural and that works for me. Both of them can pull off that look due to good genes-- unlike some guys who are either too heavy or too scrawny without working out.

    Kind of bummed the euro stimulus package isn't out today. i'm looking forward to that Josh/Quinn scene.

  5. #3255

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    european stimulus is up!!!

  6. #3256
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    418

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty393 View Post
    european stimulus is up!!!
    Bought it Downloading. Thanks for the tip.

  7. #3257
    Sex God texansfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    707

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty393 View Post
    european stimulus is up!!!
    Hot Damn!!

  8. #3258

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    when i said one week ago that we hadn't seen connor in a while, i said i was afraid i was going to jinx it and it might make him re appear again.

    i take full responsability for this

    the first kellan bottoming scene was an event, and it's kind of ruined by connor's wooden, mechanical, fake performance. he doesn't seem interested, there isn't any connection with kellan, it's just isn't sexual at all.

    a dildo would have done just as good. such a shame.

  9. #3259
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    418

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    I get the feeling that for Connor and Dawson, they're usually there on set and they've got the status, that if they decide they want to do something, they get first dibs. Something like taking a hot newcomer like Klellan's cherry is a choice gig, so it does't surprise me that one of them would claim it.

    Which is really unfortunate, because I think both of them are well past their prime--not physically but definitely in terms of being able to show any passion whatsoever. I watched the first part of Klellan/Connor. It's not bad, but there was very little kissing/foreplay and Connor didn't even meet his eyes or seem to engage with him, just went pretty much straight to sucking Klellan's flaccid cock to get him hard. A number of the better mentors/tops, they will kiss and frot to get the guy at least semi-hard instead of just pulling him out flaccid like that. So that opening was disappointing.

    But, on the other hand, Klellan was in fine form. He's such a sex kitten. And it seemed like a genuine first bottom. It's always interesting to watch a guy's face when he sits on a cock for the first time.

    I'll probably finish watching the scene later but honestly, not a priority.

  10. #3260

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    I purchased and downloaded all of "European Stimulus Part 1" in about 40 minutes - excellent download speed. There are four guy-guy action scenes, and six around about town videos. I'll watch all of them when I have more time. A brief description some information is below.

    Unfortunately, there are some problems. Three of the videos freeze (stop) part way through the video. You can't watch the video beyond that point and thus the videos are effectively unusable. I tried downloading the Kent and Josh shower scene a second time, but the second copy does the same thing. I am waiting for a reply back from cfs support.

    The portions of the videos that I watched looked good. The around town videos look like fun (I'll watch all of them some other day when I have more time.) So two thumbs up to cf for some good videos, and two thumbs down for not testing and making sure that their product works.

    The collection includes the following scenes:
    • Quinn Seeds Josh: Josh fucks Quinn (Doggy), Quinn fucks Josh (missionary) (length: 24:16 mins, size: 882MB)
    • Kent & Josh's London Shower: (length: 18:06 mins, , size: 677MB) *** freezes and stops playing at: 6:52 mins ***
    • Quinn & Harper's Private POV Fuck (Harper fuck Quinn (reverse cowgirl), Quinn fucks Harper (missionary), Harper fucks QUinn (standing doggy), they switch back and forth (length: 28:01 size: 1.0GB)
    • Wild & Raunchy in Prague (Kent, Harper, Trey) Kent fucks Trey while Trey sucks Harper, Kent fucks Trey while Trey and Harper 69, Harper fucks Kent while Trey and Kent 69, Harper fucks Trey and Kent (standing doggy, switching back and forth between them), Harper creampies Kent, everyone cums (length: 18:44, size 678MB)
    • Landed in London (length: 12:51 size: 477MB) *** freezes and stops playing at 8:54 mins ***
    • Cheers, London! (length: 7:28 mins size: 277 MB)
    • Winter Wonderland (Length: 4:42 mins 174MB)
    • Touring Prague (length: 6:52 mins, Size:250MB)
    • Touring Oxford (length: 7:34 mins, size: 284 MB)
    • From London to Prague (length: 6:41 mins, size: 252MB) *** freezes and stops playing at 6:13 min ***

  11. #3261

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by XistentialAngst View Post
    I get the feeling that for Connor and Dawson, they're usually there on set and they've got the status, that if they decide they want to do something, they get first dibs. Something like taking a hot newcomer like Klellan's cherry is a choice gig, so it does't surprise me that one of them would claim it.
    It's funny. I think that the reverse is true. I think that both of them would be happy to never be in front of the camera again. I think that they are there when someone is a no show, or unable to perform. I also think that they got used some when cf started to use some gay guys and the new models wanted to have a scene with either Dawson or Connor. In general, I don't think the models get much of a say in who they are partnered with.

    Connor and Dawson also have the whole bro thing with new straight guys - take them to the gym, show them that we're just typical gym rats. Dawson has a good starter dick, and Connor is very considerate of newbie bottoms. Kellan's butt is a choice gig but I'll bet cf has had lots of requests for Connor to be the one. Personally, I would prefer that it was someone else. Connor and Kellan look great together, but Connor is so careful fucking Kellan (using only the first three inches of his dick) that the fucking is pretty milktoast. For the guy being fucked that's great. (I know it takes time to learn to handle a bigger dick.) But for the audience it looks like a newbie getting fucked.

  12. #3262
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    418

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quinn/Josh -- pretty much exactly what i was hoping for. Very hot scene with what felt like strong chemistry between the guys, lots of kissing, eye contact, frotting. Hot oral section (esp on Josh's part--he knows how to give sensual head). Not a lot of camera cuts or fancy positions so the scene felt pretty natural and continuous. Definitely the best Josh scene of the recent batch and Quinn seemed really into it too. Loved it.

  13. #3263
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    418

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    It's funny. I think that the reverse is true. I think that both of them would be happy to never be in front of the camera again. I think that they are there when someone is a no show, or unable to perform.

    Kellan's butt is a choice gig but I'll bet cf has had lots of requests for Connor to be the one. Personally, I would prefer that it was someone else.
    Well, it could be as you say, though it does seem like they routinely get the choicer gigs, not ones where it's likely 'some guy didn't show'. Klellan being a case in point. Does Connor have a lot of hardcore fans begging for him? He doesn't seem so popular on this board, but I suppose we are an exceedingly small minority and I have seen some 'Team Connor' lately. Its possible.

    I also think when you're inside an organization, it's hard to see the dead wood, especially when you're friends with people and/or they've been around a long time.

  14. #3264
    Sex God texansfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    707

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    I purchased and downloaded all of "European Stimulus Part 1" in about 40 minutes - excellent download speed. There are four guy-guy action scenes, and six around about town videos. I'll watch all of them when I have more time. A brief description some information is below.

    Unfortunately, there are some problems. Three of the videos freeze (stop) part way through the video. You can't watch the video beyond that point and thus the videos are effectively unusable. I tried downloading the Kent and Josh shower scene a second time, but the second copy does the same thing. I am waiting for a reply back from cfs support.

    The portions of the videos that I watched looked good. The around town videos look like fun (I'll watch all of them some other day when I have more time.) So two thumbs up to cf for some good videos, and two thumbs down for not testing and making sure that their product works.

    The collection includes the following scenes:
    • Quinn Seeds Josh: Josh fucks Quinn (Doggy), Quinn fucks Josh (missionary) (length: 24:16 mins, size: 882MB)
    • Kent & Josh's London Shower: (length: 18:06 mins, , size: 677MB) *** freezes and stops playing at: 6:52 mins ***
    • Quinn & Harper's Private POV Fuck (Harper fuck Quinn (reverse cowgirl), Quinn fucks Harper (missionary), Harper fucks QUinn (standing doggy), they switch back and forth (length: 28:01 size: 1.0GB)
    • Wild & Raunchy in Prague (Kent, Harper, Trey) Kent fucks Trey while Trey sucks Harper, Kent fucks Trey while Trey and Harper 69, Harper fucks Kent while Trey and Kent 69, Harper fucks Trey and Kent (standing doggy, switching back and forth between them), Harper creampies Kent, everyone cums (length: 18:44, size 678MB)
    • Landed in London (length: 12:51 size: 477MB) *** freezes and stops playing at 8:54 mins ***
    • Cheers, London! (length: 7:28 mins size: 277 MB)
    • Winter Wonderland (Length: 4:42 mins 174MB)
    • Touring Prague (length: 6:52 mins, Size:250MB)
    • Touring Oxford (length: 7:34 mins, size: 284 MB)
    • From London to Prague (length: 6:41 mins, size: 252MB) *** freezes and stops playing at 6:13 min ***
    Great! Just finished downloading all of the vids and three of them have flaws. The SAME thing happened to me this past Sunday with the Kent/Zeb Cabana vid. Here we go again.......

  15. #3265
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    418

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quinn/Harper:
    Quinn: "Damn, you're so hot."
    Harper: "YOU'RE fucking hot."


    Good so far.

  16. #3266
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    418

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Wow.

    Quinn/Josh - 5 stars, really good
    Quinn/Harper -- Holy shit. I think this just took the prize as my fav CF scene EVER.

    Very, very intimate and 'boyfriendy'. Harper was extremely vocal and seemed into everything Quinn did. Quinn was nice and raunchy and sexy. This really felt like a gay guy and a bi guy who were really into each other (whether that was the case or not). I loved the way the POV camera gave it a 'two guys in their own bedroom' feel. Both cum shots were very hot. Hands down my favorite Harper or Quinn scene ever. This is as good as gay porn gets for me.

    ETA: The Kent/Josh shower scene also freezes for me, even in the VLC Media player. Hard to believe they wouldn't have tested the vids. That's ridiculous.
    Last edited by XistentialAngst; July 4th, 2013 at 01:59 PM.

  17. #3267

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by XistentialAngst View Post
    Well, it could be as you say, though it does seem like they routinely get the choicer gigs, not ones where it's likely 'some guy didn't show'. Klellan being a case in point. Does Connor have a lot of hardcore fans begging for him? He doesn't seem so popular on this board, but I suppose we are an exceedingly small minority and I have seen some 'Team Connor' lately. Its possible.

    I also think when you're inside an organization, it's hard to see the dead wood, especially when you're friends with people and/or they've been around a long time.
    Go look at cf's fb page. Connor is pretty popular. I've really come to like him, which was a real change for me. Pair him with a gay guy that he knows he can't hurt and he really fucks up a storm, e.g. Colton and Sloan. He also got high marks from Travis, which I consider a real plus. I liked the massage video he did with Cameron. It's my fantasy whenever I get a massage. (The guy I get massages from probably wonders what the fuck I'm thinking about. )

    I also like Connor's attitude around the other models. Pete kids around, sometimes with a very sharp edged humor, even in the videos. Connor is always respectful of the other models, whether he's in the video or the director. By the way, I wouldn't use the phrase "dead wood" when talking about Connor. Connor's wood (literally) is anything but dead. cf doesn't have an abundance of guys that have solid wood regularly. Connor always has a solid cock available, for hours at a time. (ok, I guess that's enf cheerleading for one day. )

  18. #3268
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    418

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    ^^^
    Don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, if you like him great. But I can't help but compare his performances to something I really like (like Quinn/Harper, Brent, some of josh and travis' scenes) and find him extremely tepid in the passion department. I guess it's all about what you value and what you dislike as a porn watcher. I value believability/passion over anything else and Connor scores a zero in that category, though he's certainly nice to look at and, yes, has reliable wood. If you dislike over the top moaning, as I know you do, then Connors a paragon.
    Last edited by XistentialAngst; July 4th, 2013 at 02:47 PM.

  19. #3269
    Sex God texansfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    707

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    Go look at cf's fb page. Connor is pretty popular. I've really come to like him, which was a real change for me. Pair him with a gay guy that he knows he can't hurt and he really fucks up a storm, e.g. Colton and Sloan. He also got high marks from Travis, which I consider a real plus. I liked the massage video he did with Cameron. It's my fantasy whenever I get a massage. (The guy I get massages from probably wonders what the fuck I'm thinking about. )

    I also like Connor's attitude around the other models. Pete kids around, sometimes with a very sharp edged humor, even in the videos. Connor is always respectful of the other models, whether he's in the video or the director. By the way, I wouldn't use the phrase "dead wood" when talking about Connor. Connor's wood (literally) is anything but dead. cf doesn't have an abundance of guys that have solid wood regularly. Connor always has a solid cock available, for hours at a time. (ok, I guess that's enf cheerleading for one day. )
    Stats, I agree with you and your comments regarding Connor.

    On the Connor/Kellan vid. I have to admit Connor has never looked better! I was really into the scene until they switched to the doggy position on the bed and Connor found the mirror. He was obviously checking himself out and lost interest in Kellan. Then the camera switched to the mirror and Connor is still checking himself. In fact, to me, it seemed he was posing while fucking. It was like he was thinking "damn I'm looking good". That blew it for me. After a position change Connor is back to reality and focuses on Kellan and the scene picked back up again. I give it 3.5 stars.

    Note to CF, next Connor scene, remove the mirror.

  20. #3270
    Sex God texansfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    707

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Just received an email from CFS help desk. According to them, the videos have been fixed.

  21. #3271
    JUB Addict swmjck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    west hartford
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,013

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by XistentialAngst View Post
    ^^^
    Don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, if you like him great. But I can't help but compare his performances to something I really like (like Quinn/Harper, Brent, some of josh and travis' scenes) and find him extremely tepid in the passion department. I guess it's all about what you value and what you dislike as a porn watcher. I value believability/passion over anything else and Connor scores a zero in that category, though he's certainly nice to look at and, yes, has reliable wood. If you dislike over the top moaning, as I know you do, then Connors a paragon.
    Thanks for the reviews of ES part 1. I'll wait a day or 2 until they get the bugs worked out. Sorry that they didn't work for you guys.

  22. #3272
    Sex God texansfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    707

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
    Just received an email from CFS help desk. According to them, the videos have been fixed.
    Great, now CFS has crashed............

  23. #3273

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    connor doesn't even seem to notice someone is sucking his cock during the 69 with kellan.

  24. #3274
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    418

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
    Great, now CFS has crashed............
    Yup, down for me too.

  25. #3275

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
    Stats, I agree with you and your comments regarding Connor.

    On the Connor/Kellan vid. I have to admit Connor has never looked better! I was really into the scene until they switched to the doggy position on the bed and Connor found the mirror. He was obviously checking himself out and lost interest in Kellan. Then the camera switched to the mirror and Connor is still checking himself. In fact, to me, it seemed he was posing while fucking. It was like he was thinking "damn I'm looking good". That blew it for me. After a position change Connor is back to reality and focuses on Kellan and the scene picked back up again. I give it 3.5 stars.

    Note to CF, next Connor scene, remove the mirror.
    So the problem with Connor is that he fucks like a porn actor. A porn actor with camera experience, no less. Meaning that's he's very aware of the angle of all of the shots he's in and how it's going to look to the camera. That's why he fucks Kellan sort of sideways at one point - it's an awkward shot on the believability scale, but it allows you to see his dick sliding into Kellan's hole and Kellan's dick all in the same frame. All his moves are definitely made with the camera angle in mind and not his partner. And yes, TexasFan, you are right - the mirror does distract him.

    Shaving Note: Kellan has, for me, the perfect amount and length of pubic hair in this video. Would love to see more of the dark haired guys grow theirs out to this length.

  26. #3276
    JUB Addict EasyRory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,487

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Then how come they say it's easier for a straight guy to bottom? That theory doesn't add up.
    I'm not sure I believe that.

  27. #3277

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    ^^ An erection is not a prereq for bottom.

  28. #3278
    JUB Addict EasyRory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,487

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    On the Connor/Kellan scene penetration business, I though Connor went pretty deep when Kellan was sitting on him and in doggie - but those positions don't give max penetration; he was careful in the missionary/ modifdied missionary positions where you can go deep. But if the fuck was filmed in the order it was presented, Kellan looked like he was suffering bravely toward the end.

    If that was really the case, Pete should have curtailed the shoot and made the most of what he got. I hate seeing suffering bottoms; any pleasure Kellan may have felt earlier in the scene (and he seemed to show some) was wiped out by the end. He tried his best; maybe they should have let a smaller-hung guy like Reed be the first. The sorry ending kind of ruined the scene for me.
    Last edited by EasyRory; July 4th, 2013 at 07:48 PM.

  29. #3279
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Baltimore
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    2,665

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    I was fine with Connor being the top. Is he the best top CF's ever had? Of course not. But he's better than the VAST majority of CFs current stable IMO.

    And I wasn't surprised at all at Kellan only being able to take a few inches of Connor. Tepid fuckers don't tend to make for wonderful bottoms.
    Last edited by jasoncrew03; July 4th, 2013 at 09:30 PM.

  30. #3280
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,073

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    What what???? New JOSH???? I may be "over" Corbin Fisher but I'll never quit Josh. Time to dust off my CFS membership (I hope I can remember my code!)

    Anybody know when they shot this?

    - - - Updated - - -

    What what???? New JOSH???? I may be "over" Corbin Fisher but I'll never quit Josh. Time to dust off my CFS membership (I hope I can remember my code!)

    Anybody know when they shot this?

  31. #3281

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    To keep it CF centric, I'll just say this re. Kellan vs. Connor : they sure painted Connor a strange shade of orange for the scene. Was it the same person in charge of holding the brush during Dixon's original unveiling? If so, ditch that can of paint, please.

    The scene was very lukewarm (but people were very happy when it materialized, especially in light of the dashed hopes from SC) but I liked Kellan's fuzzy ass and nice pubic hair - cue PS' eyes revulsing.

    Please leave it be : the success of the Otter thread on the board was noticed even by SC with their Blake update I think. Makes me wish another CF model would pull a Jackson and not take a razor to their torso...

    I read here in the past that Thursday was CF's prime-time but now, more and more, I like their Tuesday scenes better : think they pulled a reschedule they didn't talk about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    It's not misogynist in the least. Women do not turn me on, period. Not wanting or be able to associate them with sex is my own business, that doesn't make me anti-woman. Breast and vaginas do not register in my brain's pleasure center, and I couldn't fake it for the world.
    I'm not a native English speaker so I might be wrong (or just French), but "not a turn-on" (which indicates indifference, neutrality) is very different from "a turn-off" (indicating at best revulsion or outright disgust) which you used in your original posting?

    I would have no problem with your revised statement (still can't understand how people can not like breasts, because everybody has them, in one shape or another. Or are you under the impression that women have only one breast and multiple vaginas )

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    As for the gay sex vs. hetero sex debate, I have my own theory about the subdued superiority it has in our society, which has to do with primal gender roles and the balance of power between sexual partners.
    Care to elaborate, especially "the balance of power between sexual partners" : we've seen postings that stated that "bottoms are more feminine" so I don't really understand.

  32. #3282
    JUB Addict Windsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,149

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by XistentialAngst View Post
    Quinn/Josh - 5 stars, really good
    Quinn/Harper -- Holy shit. I think this just took the prize as my fav CF scene EVER.
    Thanks for the review. Those do sound good. And as for Josh, well, I'm onboard .

  33. #3283
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,745

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by julesmangrove View Post
    I'm not a native English speaker so I might be wrong (or just French), but "not a turn-on" (which indicates indifference, neutrality) is very different from "a turn-off" (indicating at best revulsion or outright disgust) which you used in your original posting?

    I would have no problem with your revised statement (still can't understand how people can not like breasts, because everybody has them, in one shape or another. Or are you under the impression that women have only one breast and multiple vaginas )
    For me, 'not a turn-on' and 'turn-off' are the same. We can talk semantics of what the turn-on/off is exactly, for me it's just that I don't associate woman with sex, so seeing a woman in a sexual situation makes me not wanting to think about sex and thus does not arouse me. It's the same when a straight guy doesn't get aroused watching one or two guys together because he still needs a woman present to imagine him in that situation.

    That's why I have a hard time believing that many of these guys can be sexual with each other (be aroused, enjoy the sex acts) and almost acknowledge every aspect but then turn around and claim not to "IRL". To me that's lying, even to themselves.

    Ugh, it's so complex, I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by julesmangrove View Post
    Care to elaborate, especially "the balance of power between sexual partners" : we've seen postings that stated that "bottoms are more feminine" so I don't really understand.
    Between a male and a female partner, you will always see the man being the dominant one and the female the submissive one pleasuring the male. You can put the woman in the dominant role but ultimately she does what she does for the [submissive] man's sexual pleasure.

    When you have two men, either of them can be the dominant or the submissive one (or both in one session). Even as a bottom, a man can take control and guide the top to please him. They are equal in their own respect.

    I'm not saying that we can't give the woman the power in sex, it is our innate emotional response that women come second in porn, which unfortunately still often resonates in real life.

  34. #3284
    Sex God texansfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    707

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
    Just received an email from CFS help desk. According to them, the videos have been fixed.
    I just tried downloading two parts of the Euro Stimulas:
    Arriving in London still freezes in the same spot.
    Kent and Josh's London Shower also freezes in the same spot.

    Didn't even bother with the other since download times this morning were VERY slow. Back to CFS Support.

    According to their email the site CFS never went down.

    Has anybody else tried downloading this morning?

  35. #3285

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
    I just tried downloading two parts of the Euro Stimulas:
    Arriving in London still freezes in the same spot.
    Kent and Josh's London Shower also freezes in the same spot.

    Didn't even bother with the other since download times this morning were VERY slow. Back to CFS Support.

    According to their email the site CFS never went down.

    Has anybody else tried downloading this morning?
    I just downloaded another copy the Kent and Josh scene. The download speed was fine. It still freezes at the same spot.

    When you ?? or someone reported (in this thread) that cfs was down last night, I tried downloading another copy of one of the new videos from cfs. I never had a period where cfs wasn't available.

    It has now been eighteen hours since I first contacted cfs support about the problem. So far, I have received no feedback from cf - no fix, no email, not even an acknowledgement of the problem. The fact that someone received an email indicates that cf is aware of the problem. While it's disappointing that the problem continues, yesterday was a holiday and currently it's 6 AM in Las Vegas. If I haven't heard anything from cf after 24 hours (in another six hours), then I will start to jump up and down.

    Has anyone managed to download a copy of Josh and Kent shower scene that doesn't freeze?
    Last edited by statsguy; July 5th, 2013 at 06:49 AM.

  36. #3286
    Sex God texansfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    707

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    I just downloaded another copy the Kent and Josh scene. The download speed was fine. It still freezes at the same spot.

    When you ?? or someone reported (in this thread) that cfs was down last night, I tried downloading another copy of one of the new videos from cfs. I never had a period where cfs wasn't available.

    It has now been eighteen hours since I first contacted cfs support about the problem. So far, I have received no feedback from cf - no fix, no email, not even an acknowledgement of the problem. The fact that someone received an email indicates that cf is aware of the problem. While it's disappointing that the problem continues, yesterday was a holiday and currently it's 6 AM in Las Vegas. If I haven't heard anything from cf after 24 hours (in another six hours), then I will start to jump up and down.

    Has anyone managed to download a copy of Josh and Kent shower scene that doesn't freeze?

    Yes I reported that CFS was down last night. When I tried to access CFSelect all I got was a screen full of (in other words) trash. I didn't have any problems going to other sites or even CF. CFS Support responded at 10:15 pm CDT that they were not having any problems. This morning it worked fine.

    About the videos, CFS Support responded to me at 4:15 pm CDT that they "reviewed the videos and put new ones on their servers" and to delete the old and download again.

    Tried downloading this morning, but alas the same result.

    I contacted support again........will see.

    CFS states that they have 24/7 support and to expect (Laughs) 1 to 2 hour response times.
    Last edited by texansfan; July 5th, 2013 at 07:08 AM.

  37. #3287

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
    CFS states that they have 24/7 support and to expect (Laughs) 1 to 2 hour response times.
    From the Support page on the cfs web site:


    Note: there is currently no "message on the website" telling people what is happening related to this problem.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cfsSupport.jpg  

  38. #3288
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    418

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    I downloaded it again just now (kent/josh shower scene) and it still doesn't work.

    It's weird that they would reply and say the videos were fixed and then they're not.

    cfslect was down for me all last night as well. It works today though.

  39. #3289
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,073

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Guys, it's no surprise that I'm no "fan" of the folks who run CF but maybe we can give them a LITTLE bit of a break since yesterday was a holiday.....? I understand we're all anxious but they will fix the frozen video eventually!

  40. #3290
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    418

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Anyone else have any comments on the Euro package Quinn/Josh or Quinn/Harper? I haven't watched the big group scene yet.

  41. #3291

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Kellan has a brown leak when Connor hovers over him. Took me out of the movie for a second.

    I never payed attention to CF until Kellan's return this year and this scene was his first real dud.

    I assume the leak is why he couldn't get creampied to save this one.

  42. #3292
    JUB Addict EasyRory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,487

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by julesmangrove View Post
    ... we've seen postings that stated that "bottoms are more feminine" so I don't really understand.
    Was that me? I meant to say I think there is a feminine sensibility to the act of bottoming. Bottoms themselves and their mannerisms can be masculine or feminine or anywhere in between.

    It's hard to express in a brief post what had taken volumes by experts to explain, and even then it remains controversial - which is why, as LFAH noted, this thread never changes.

    Edited to add: CFS fails to load at all for me this AM. Presumably they're working on it.
    Last edited by EasyRory; July 5th, 2013 at 08:34 AM.

  43. #3293

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRory View Post
    Edited to add: CFS fails to load at all for me this AM. Presumably they're working on it.
    Wow - it looks like that the entire cfs web site offline.

    For most porn sites, if you release a video that has a problem, you just replace the video with a corrected version and tell everyone to redownload the video. You may have to flush all the cache copies of the bad video, and repopulate the servers if you have servers in a variety of locations, but it's pretty straight forward.

    (conjecture on)
    If, thanks to cf's copyright protection mechanism, each of the videos that cfs distributes has a watermark unique to each customer, and the watermark is throughout the entire video, then it's a much bigger deal to fix a problem when a original master video has an error. All of the copies have to be corrected (one per customer). Also, because cfs lets a customer redownload a video over the course of seven days, the cfs system insures that you get the exact same video (with the same watermark). That makes it tougher to change one of the videos.
    (conjecture off)

    As of 11:58 edt the cfs web site is back, but the problem still isn't fixed, and my Purchase History now shows "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" for all of the ESP1 videos. Like ER said, it looks like they're working on the problem. It looks like patience is a virtue.

  44. #3294

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    yes. some kind of brown liquid drops out of kellan's ass. is it what i think it is? then it's hot. lol

  45. #3295
    Sex God texansfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    707

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    My take on Quinn & Harper's Private POV from Euro Stimulus.

    Loved the vid. Why? Because it was real. No scripted moaning, no multiple positions, just two guys in bed having sex actually talking to each other, complimenting each other, and having good sex with a video camera included.

    Quinn did have some minor wood problems while he topped. Harper had excellent wood throughout.

    5 stars!

  46. #3296

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    LOVED harper/quinn. best thing ever.

    There's a Pete's Attic up with harper/pete/brian doing a commentary on his scene w/ quinn. He said it was his favorite out of all of his cf scenes because it was like real sex.

  47. #3297
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,339

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by sidious0013 View Post
    Kellan has a brown leak when Connor hovers over him. Took me out of the movie for a second.

    I never payed attention to CF until Kellan's return this year and this scene was his first real dud.

    I assume the leak is why he couldn't get creampied to save this one.
    Haven't seen the update (I'm not a current subscriber) but I don't understand why they didn't edit out this leakage. I suppose they want to appease the brown sports crew.
    Well, one thing's clear: your favorite TV show is "Alias".

  48. #3298
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    288

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    How much is European Stimulus priced at? it looks like it has been removed from Select.

  49. #3299
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    418

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty393 View Post
    LOVED harper/quinn. best thing ever.

    There's a Pete's Attic up with harper/pete/brian doing a commentary on his scene w/ quinn. He said it was his favorite out of all of his cf scenes because it was like real sex.
    Cool! I'm very interested in hearing that audio commentary.

    @texansfan and qwerty393 -- glad to hear I'm not the only one who is so jazzed about the Quinn/Harper video. And I'm glad to hear Harper thought it was his best too. It definitely was the best scene I've seen on CF . Maybe they'll try for some more like that if it's really popular.

    ETA: Interestingly, I also thought Harper looked hotter in that vid than he ever has before and so did Quinn. Must have been something about the lighting/camera grain but they both looked particularly sexy.
    Last edited by XistentialAngst; July 5th, 2013 at 10:44 AM.

  50. #3300
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    418

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by hellproof View Post
    How much is European Stimulus priced at? it looks like it has been removed from Select.
    It's there: https://www.cfselect.com/Collections...timulus-part-1
    $34 -- but it was more like $24 with my ACM subscriber login.

    I'm curious now about what's in Part II.

    I haven't even watched the group scene yet. Those aren't typically my thing--too posed and fake as a rule. Haven't watched any bts either.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.