JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 53 of 134 FirstFirst ... 4852535458 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,650 of 6697
  1. #2601

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    I actually hope that Trevor is not working as an associate at some tony high-faluting law firm on Fifth Avenue because that life for the first few years is hell. True, if you can stick it out for the years it takes to make partner, it can result in a well paid lifestyle. But what it takes to make it there, I wouldn't wish that on anyone! Thanks for the heads up about the Jeff scenes, I never really liked him back when he was active on CF but now I may have to go back and take a second look.

  2. #2602

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    I went off to watch Joel fucks Jeff last night. My expectation was that with good looking (and nice cock) Jeff plus enthusiastic Joel would make for a pretty good scene. After watching it, my first impression was how disinterested Joel appeared in the scene (at least based on what I normally think of Joel). It's not a bad scene, but Joel doesn't display the level of enthusiasm that he has in his scenes with Travis and Derek. He's much less animated.

  3. #2603

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRory View Post
    My opinion of Caleb varied over time. His looks improved as time passed (better hair cut mostly) and he tried hard to make the sex look good, but I never thought he really liked his job. I admired him (or maybe pitied him?) for sticking it out as long as he did.
    I think that was Zeke's experience, if I recall his post on WayBig. I think Zeke drew a line in the sand with bareback. Only did one scene with Lucas. Speaking of that scene, does anyone know if Zeke, who according to rumor has since come out, actually fucked the chick?

    Would anyone have saved the text of the WayBig post before it was taken down?
    Last edited by PhunkSpunk; May 20th, 2013 at 09:50 AM.

  4. #2604
    The Journey of a Lifetime Adrock-JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,877

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    New guy Brody

    Sexy, gorgeous, hot boy

  5. #2605

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    It's not a bad scene, but Joel doesn't display the level of enthusiasm that he has in his scenes with Travis and Derek. He's much less animated.
    This observation may support the problem with gay models producers like Chi Chi have noted: it shows if they're not into their partners. Straight ones are not into any of their partners so it doesn't matter with whom they're paired. The good ones can concentrate on putting on a good ******

    The ideal is to see two guys who are really into it have hot sex. My fantasy/delusion with Corbin Fisher is that I'm seeing two (or more) guys who are either discovering they're into it, or are DL, like Zeke.

  6. #2606

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    This observation may support the problem with gay models producers like Chi Chi have noted: it shows if they're not into their partners. Straight ones are not into any of their partners so it doesn't matter with whom they're paired. The good ones can concentrate on putting on a good ******
    The corollary to that is that if the gay guy is into his partner you can have a very hot scene. I normally think that having one of the guys be gay normally leads to a good scene (assuming that they've got a little experience).

  7. #2607

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Did Quinn bring out the 'gay' in Zeb, Kent? I'd like to think so. Kellan seems like a swinger, so I don't think it takes much to bring out the gay in him. Same for Chandler

  8. #2608
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    418

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    I went off to watch Joel fucks Jeff last night. My expectation was that with good looking (and nice cock) Jeff plus enthusiastic Joel would make for a pretty good scene. After watching it, my first impression was how disinterested Joel appeared in the scene (at least based on what I normally think of Joel). It's not a bad scene, but Joel doesn't display the level of enthusiasm that he has in his scenes with Travis and Derek. He's much less animated.
    I would agree with that. Conversely, I decided to rewatch the first Jeff/Travis scene yesterday and it was better than I remembered--lots of nice kissing and two very pretty boys.

  9. #2609
    JUB Addict EasyRory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,548

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Nobody's eyes match perfectly, but the new Brody's don't even come close. Unless he took a punch recently, CF should probably shoot him in profile. Everything else is fine; but it's like looking at somebody who is blind in one eye when you don't know which one works.

    I hate to pick on something he perhaps has no control over; that's CF's casting director's job.

  10. #2610

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    haven't looked at it yet. stills look hot. not the almost otherworldly beauty of brody 2. hopefully more personality, though did get off on him saying 'feed me!' to josh!

  11. #2611

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRory View Post
    Nobody's eyes match perfectly, but the new Brody's don't even come close. Unless he took a punch recently, CF should probably shoot him in profile. Everything else is fine; but it's like looking at somebody who is blind in one eye when you don't know which one works.

    I hate to pick on something he perhaps has no control over; that's CF's casting director's job.
    Baloney! In the opening shot, Brody looks squarely into the camera. See the first picture below. It’s fairly apparent that his left eye works fine, and his right eye less so. So much for “it's like looking at somebody who is blind in one eye when you don't know which one works”.

    I’m more interested in how he looks overall, his personality, and how he does having guy-guy sex. I’m offended by the implication of your post that Brody should have been rejected by cf (and/or their recruiters), or at the very least should only be shot in profile to avoid showing that he may have a vision problem. The same logic would have caused Harper to be rejected because of the scar on his abdomen.

    Brody’s a good looking guy. I wasn’t thrilled about all the talk about sex with girls (girl “with smoking body, beautiful titties, and the noises she make drove me wild”). How about if we wait and see how well his cock performs when he fucks a guy, or gets fucked, before rejecting him just because he can’t look you square in the eye with two eyes.





    My apologies for coming on so strong in this post, but really...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cfBrody00001sm.jpg   cfBrody03cr.jpg  

  12. #2612

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    The same logic would have caused Harper to be rejected because of the scar on his abdomen.
    Yeah, the fact that he has no spleen totally destroys Harper for me. Spleens are so hot!

  13. #2613
    JUB Addict EasyRory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,548

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    I’m offended by the implication of your post that Brody should have been rejected by cf (and/or their recruiters),
    The site is selling male beauty and, to me and probably others, his eyes are a huge distraction throughout the scene. No, in this case, a hot body isn't good enough. You can disagree, but you're not talking me out of this.

  14. #2614

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Has anyone noticed on CFSelect that if you go to the models' pages they have several yet to be updated scenes listed from some European trip called European Stimulus? It appears to have been in London and Prague.

    Not counting the outtakes/B-Roll stuff, I've been able to find:

    -Quinn & Harper Flip-Flop POV
    -Harper, Kent, Trey 3 Way
    -Quinn & Josh Flip Flop
    -Kent Fucks Josh Shower
    Last edited by HereWeGo88; May 20th, 2013 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Grammar

  15. #2615

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRory View Post
    The site is selling male beauty and, to me and probably others, his eyes are a huge distraction throughout the scene. No, in this case, a hot body isn't good enough. You can disagree, but you're not talking me out of this.
    OK. But out of curiosity would you have rejected Harper for the same reason?

  16. #2616

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by HereWeGo88 View Post
    Has anyone noticed on CFSelect that if you go to the models' pages they have several yet to be updated scenes listed from some European trip called European Stimulus?
    Woops, someone forgot to use the staging server! I think they're clearing it out as we speak...

    I hope you screencapped the whole thing and are planning to blow the whistle on QMN or MOP!

  17. #2617

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Funny, I'm reading an article on Catherine Deneuve apropos the re-release of Bunuel's Tristana. In it, Tristana looses her leg, and there are these eerie shots of her with crutches and one leg. The film was nominated for best foreign movie, and at an Oscar party Hitchcock went up to his old friend Bunuel and just said "that leg, Luis. That leg!"

  18. #2618
    The Journey of a Lifetime Adrock-JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,877

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRory View Post
    The site is selling male beauty and, to me and probably others, his eyes are a huge distraction throughout the scene. No, in this case, a hot body isn't good enough. You can disagree, but you're not talking me out of this.

  19. #2619
    JUB Addict swmjck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    west hartford
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,024

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by HereWeGo88 View Post
    Has anyone noticed on CFSelect that if you go to the models' pages they have several yet to be updated scenes listed from some European trip called European Stimulus? It appears to have been in London and Prague.

    Not counting the outtakes/B-Roll stuff, I've been able to find:

    -Quinn & Harper Flip-Flop POV
    -Harper, Kent, Trey 3 Way
    -Quinn & Josh Flip Flop
    -Kent Fucks Josh Shower
    Those all sound great, where did you see these? I don't know what you mean by the models pages. I'm thinking you mean a search for a specific model, but not sure. Please enlighten me.

  20. #2620

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    This is why there's an ignore list

    There's nothing unreasonable about someone graduating in the top third of his class from William and Mary getting a job as a $300/hr billing slave at Arnold & Porter
    If he's an associate at Arnold and Porter in your fantasy, who am I to stop you? But you might want to adjust it to have him in the top 5 or 10 in his class and editor of the Law Review. Legal profession is tough these days

  21. #2621

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    The corollary to that is that if the gay guy is into his partner you can have a very hot scene. I normally think that having one of the guys be gay normally leads to a good scene (assuming that they've got a little experience).
    SC has been doing this to very good effect - their straight(ish) tops - Brandon, Abe, Jess, Peter - get paired up with a fairly twinky, fey guy like Ryan or Joshua and both parties get very into it.

    Not sure how many of CFs top guys would find that appealing - Cain maybe-- and it would change the gestalt of the site, which is all about two equally alpha buddies getting it on with the notion that who is on top could change in the next video.

  22. #2622
    JUB Addict Windsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,239

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by HereWeGo88 View Post
    -Quinn & Josh Flip Flop
    -Kent Fucks Josh Shower
    ... and these are relevant to my interest.

    Remember the talk, a little while ago, about how they went overseas to a place they hadn't visited before? This must be it. They visited London, and spent a bit of time in mainland Europe (but they visited Prague with the BA/CF crossover, didn't they?).

    Since it was mentioned upthread, I really enjoy Joel and Jeff. I don't see any failings in Joel's enthusiasm, I mean, I watch it and see him right into Jeff. And the positions were great, Jeff on his stomach and then reverse sit-fuck.

  23. #2623

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    I'm going through Connor & Cain withdrawal. Their scenes are becoming farther and fewer in between...

  24. #2624
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    546

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by madonnafan1009 View Post
    I'm going through Connor & Cain withdrawal. Their scenes are becoming farther and fewer in between...
    Yeah, seemed like in 2012 that Connor was in every other video. Now, in 2013, we've scarcely seen him, or Dawson, or Cain, although I was more starved for Kent and am awaiting signs of Marc and Zeb. But Connor does have unquestionably one of the greatest physiques in porn of any kind and you don't like to see him disappear. We're not hearing him behind the cameras either, are we?

  25. #2625

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    I just noticed!
    The's also 2 more rolls with Trey and Josh.... (if you type Trey in the search engine) .... I wonder when it's coming out!

  26. #2626
    JUB Addict EasyRory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,548

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    OK. But out of curiosity would you have rejected Harper for the same reason?
    Harper's scar is a minor disfigurement; but I would have instantly rejected a couple of last summer's twinks because of physical shortcomings that made them Not Porn Quality.

    Brody3 may be a charming fellow, a credit to the community, a joy to his parents, and a turn on to some; but in my view he is NPQ.

    Meanwhile Brant/Tom is up. I guess Corbin is trying to get rid of Tom.
    Last edited by EasyRory; May 20th, 2013 at 09:49 PM.

  27. #2627

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRory View Post
    Harper's scar is a minor disfigurement; but I would have instantly rejected a couple of last summer's twinks because of physical shortcomings that made them Not Porn Quality.

    Brody3 may be a charming fellow, a credit to the community, a joy to his parents, and a turn on to some; but in my view he is NPQ.

    Meanwhile Brant/Tom is up. I guess Corbin is trying to get rid of Tom.
    What makes you say that?

    I watched Brant fucks Tom. There wasn't anything wrong with it, but I didn't find it very interesting. I can't decide if that is a new office set or does cf not have ceilings any place in the building including the offices.

    As far as Brody, I shouldn't have said that I was offended, but just that I disagreed with you. It was inappropriate. At least once he started to jack off his eyes were closed for the second half of the video. I have about zero investment in any cf model until they do a guy-guy scene.

  28. #2628
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,364

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by XistentialAngst View Post
    I would agree with that. Conversely, I decided to rewatch the first Jeff/Travis scene yesterday and it was better than I remembered--lots of nice kissing and two very pretty boys.
    One of the few ACM that I've kept over the years and, yep, their kissing was nice (they got into it).

    Quote Originally Posted by HereWeGo88 View Post
    Has anyone noticed on CFSelect that if you go to the models' pages they have several yet to be updated scenes listed from some European trip called European Stimulus? It appears to have been in London and Prague.

    Not counting the outtakes/B-Roll stuff, I've been able to find:

    -Quinn & Harper Flip-Flop POV
    -Harper, Kent, Trey 3 Way
    -Quinn & Josh Flip Flop
    -Kent Fucks Josh Shower
    Welcome to J.U.B. and the CF thread! Always nice to have new blood here. Please keep the info coming (share any scoops you have, too).
    How do you remember all their passwords? Or do they all have the same password?

  29. #2629
    JUB Addict EasyRory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,548

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    As far as Brody, I shouldn't have said that I was offended, but just that I disagreed with you.
    S'ok to get pissed off for a good cause.

  30. #2630

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    I watched Brant fucks Tom. There wasn't anything wrong with it, but I didn't find it very interesting. I can't decide if that is a new office set or does cf not have ceilings any place in the building including the offices.
    I bet it's Chip's old office, because nothing goes to waste at Casa Corbin. And you're right : they just cheapened on everything in the studio and don't seem to have ceilings anywhere! Wanna bet the restrooms are Turkish toilets only?

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRory View Post
    Nobody's eyes match perfectly, but the new Brody's don't even come close. Unless he took a punch recently, CF should probably shoot him in profile. Everything else is fine; but it's like looking at somebody who is blind in one eye when you don't know which one works.
    Do you ghost as a blogger on the NakedSword promo thingy? Because they said exactly the same thing, and you know that thing is as nasty as the witless WB comments

    I thing that whoever was in charge of selecting the stills and beauty shots for Brody III had it in for him (or is a Lucille Bluth fetishist) because it's not as noticeable in the video. They just had to teach the guy a nice BlueSteel and nobody would have been the wiser.

  31. #2631
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    418

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by HereWeGo88 View Post
    -Quinn & Josh Flip Flop
    -Kent Fucks Josh Shower
    I've been hoping for Quinn/Josh, so I hope this is true. Has anyone confirmed?

  32. #2632

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Haven't seen today's update but I have to admit I'm seriously crushing on Brant. Just something about him . . . he looks like he'd be such a sweet & sexy fuck!

    Still can't make out the tat on his back. Looks like it may be Cyrillic. Any Russian speakers?

    I can't find these Euro road trip videos. I'm hoping for some more BA collaborations, especially since Josh was such a big hit with their fans.

    I hope some with Cameron pop-up. I'd like to see Trevor Yates' rail-splitter conquer his ass. Cameron's European Chaos could be a feature unto itself!
    Last edited by PhunkSpunk; May 21st, 2013 at 10:34 AM.

  33. #2633
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    418

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    ^^
    Jesus, love your avi, Phunk. What a sweet ass.

  34. #2634

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    ^^ Cameron sucking on Chandler's dick - very impressive.


    It would be nice to think that someone could slide up behind Cameron and ride his ass without interrupting what's going on in this picture.
    Last edited by statsguy; May 21st, 2013 at 11:05 AM.

  35. #2635
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    418

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    ^^^
    Saved! Ka-ching. Thanks, Stats.

  36. #2636

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    The thing I love about the shot is that Cameron looks so contented -- beatific even -- with that big dick in his mouth.

    Any Cameron scene where his ass doesn't get licked and munched mercilessly is a wasted one, IMHO. It may be the best ass in gay porn at the moment. I think it's that he's short and it sticks-out. It needs to fetishized even more than Chandler's cock.

    I'd love to see a soft-core erotic video of him just doing squats. Perhaps if they ever do a 'profile' of him.

    My dream Cameron scene would be "Cleaning Cam" where a bunch of boys manscape him and then clean-up his crack, finger-fucking him with their slippery, soapy fingers as the do it. Then each guy takes a turn munching him (while the others feed him their cocks), and then each takes a turn fucking him. The next in line first dives in for a taste before he starts fucking, while the guy who just nutted makes Cameron clean the jizz and ass off his cock. By the time the last is done, the first is ready to go again, and he strokes Cam off. The others, if they have more jam, squirt all over his face. Of course this will never happen and I'm not sure that is should. But it's a nice fantasy.
    Last edited by PhunkSpunk; May 21st, 2013 at 11:39 AM.

  37. #2637
    JUB Addict EasyRory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,548

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    "Meanwhile Brant/Tom is up. I guess Corbin is trying to get rid of Tom."

    Forget this comment. I confused Brayden with Brant. It's not a bad scene.

    What I meant by it: casting Brayden to top Tom would have been a pretty specific message to Tom.

  38. #2638

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    Haven't seen today's update but I have to admit I'm seriously crushing on Brant. Just something about him . . . he looks like he'd be such a sweet & sexy fuck!

    Still can't make out the tat on his back. Looks like it may be Cyrillic. Any Russian speakers?

    I can't find these Euro road trip videos. I'm hoping for some more BA collaborations, especially since Josh was such a big hit with their fans.

    I hope some with Cameron pop-up. I'd like to see Trevor Yates' rail-splitter conquer his ass. Cameron's European Chaos could be a feature unto itself!
    I found the Euro videos this way:
    -Click on Swallowing Harper's Load (or any vid with one of these guys in it) and then below the description where it lists the models click on Harper's name, and you go to a page with all his CFS vids in it. The Euro videos are there although there's no pics, and clicking on them just sends you to a list of all CFS episodes. Once I found the Harper vids with Quinn, Kent, and Trey I clicked on their names to get the list of all their CFS vids and so on and so forth. There could be more still if they involve models that aren't in scenes with any of the others.

  39. #2639
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    418

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by HereWeGo88 View Post
    I found the Euro videos this way:
    -Click on Swallowing Harper's Load (or any vid with one of these guys in it) and then below the description where it lists the models click on Harper's name, and you go to a page with all his CFS vids in it. The Euro videos are there although there's no pics, and clicking on them just sends you to a list of all CFS episodes. Once I found the Harper vids with Quinn, Kent, and Trey I clicked on their names to get the list of all their CFS vids and so on and so forth. There could be more still if they involve models that aren't in scenes with any of the others.
    Found it. Under Harper alone there are 6 blank thumbnails. Cool! I hope those go up soon.

  40. #2640

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by HereWeGo88 View Post
    I found the Euro videos this way: ...
    -Click on Swallowing Harper's Load (or any vid with one of these guys in it) and then below the description where it lists the models click on Harper's name, and you go to a page with all his CFS vids in it. The Euro videos are there although there's no pics, and clicking on them just sends you to a list of all CFS episodes. Once I found the Harper vids with Quinn, Kent, and Trey I clicked on their names to get the list of all their CFS vids and so on and so forth. There could be more still if they involve models that aren't in scenes with any of the others.
    Thanks for the pointers. I think you've got all of the models. Below is the picture that Pete tweeted of the holiday party on 2012-Dec-18, which some of us concluded was as they were starting to travel. The only person in the picture who doesn't have cfs videos half released is Connor. It looks like there are going to be two parts to this and all we can "sort of" see at this point is part 1. Using your method, the following are the cfs videos that look like cf is in the process of releasing on cfs. Four action scenes in a dvd seems a little short. I wonder if cf will release a fifth scene on acm (maybe for Memorial Day?) - pure conjecture on my part. It looks good.



    cfs - European Stimulus (Part 1)
    Type Id Title Trey Quinn Harper Josh Kent
    action
    action
    action
    action
    b-roll
    b-roll
    b-roll
    b-roll
    433
    434
    435
    436
    437
    438
    439
    440
    Quinn Josh Flip/flop
    Kent fucks Josh (shower)
    Quinn Harper flip/flop
    Harper, Kent & Trey 3-way
    London b-roll (part 1)
    London b-roll (part 2)
    London b-roll (part 3)
    Prague b-roll



    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X

    X

    X
    X
    X
    X


    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X


    X
    X
    X
    X

    X

    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cf2012HolidayPart2012Dec18A-cE2EGCUAArAt_sm.jpg  
    Last edited by statsguy; May 21st, 2013 at 03:23 PM.

  41. #2641
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    418

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Thanks for the synopsis, Stats. I'm definitely looking forward to the new Josh and Quinn vids (all of them) and the b-roll stuff. Who was just bitching about no bts? That would be me. If it's a package deal with the bts I'll likely swallow it whole. (now if they just include some tasty still pics I'd be on cloud 9)

  42. #2642

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    alas no 'cameron's european chaos'

  43. #2643
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    546

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    Thanks for the pointers. I think you've got all of the models. Below is the picture that Pete tweeted of the holiday party on 2012-Dec-18, which some of us concluded was as they were starting to travel. The only person in the picture who doesn't have cfs videos half released is Connor. It looks like there are going to be two parts to this and all we can "sort of" see at this point is part 1. Using your method, the following are the cfs videos that look like cf is in the process of releasing on cfs. Four action scenes in a dvd seems a little short. I wonder if cf will release a fifth scene on acm (maybe for Memorial Day?) - pure conjecture on my part. It looks good.



    cfs - European Stimulus (Part 1)
    Type Id Title Trey Quinn Harper Josh Kent
    action
    action
    action
    action
    b-roll
    b-roll
    b-roll
    b-roll
    433
    434
    435
    436
    437
    438
    439
    440
    Quinn Josh Flip/flop
    Kent fucks Josh (shower)
    Quinn Harper flip/flop
    Harper, Kent & Trey 3-way
    London b-roll (part 1)
    London b-roll (part 2)
    London b-roll (part 3)
    Prague b-roll



    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X

    X

    X
    X
    X
    X


    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X


    X
    X
    X
    X

    X

    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    This is about as good as it gets in American porn.

  44. #2644
    JUB Addict Windsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,239

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    It would be nice to think that someone could slide up behind Cameron and ride his ass without interrupting what's going on in this picture.
    Ooooooh, thanks for that picture. I'm gonna be horny for hours, now, thinking about that .

    By gosh, Cameron's ass is perfect, isn't it?

  45. #2645

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    How can they go to Prague without a Bel Ami collaboration?

    With the title "European Stimulus," are they coming out as anti-austerian. Have they been reading Paul Krugman or the FT? Did they support the Cyprus bail-in.

  46. #2646

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    ^^ Maybe the Prague b-roll video is the tease for Part 2.

    Here's the other picture from the Holiday party. Again, eliminate Pete and Connor and all the other guys are accounted for in the action scenes.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cf2012HolidayPart2012Dec18pict2_A-iBKprCQAAvtyHsm.jpg  

  47. #2647

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    I wish other companies told subscribers how many times a week new content will be posted.

  48. #2648
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    546

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Marlow View Post
    How can they go to Prague without a Bel Ami collaboration?

    With the title "European Stimulus," are they coming out as anti-austerian. Have they been reading Paul Krugman or the FT? Did they support the Cyprus bail-in.
    BA's got a new collaboration going on with Cockyboys, don't they? Been meaning to take a short-term membership back again just to check in on BA.

  49. #2649
    JUB Addict swmjck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    west hartford
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,024

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    Thanks for the pointers. I think you've got all of the models. Below is the picture that Pete tweeted of the holiday party on 2012-Dec-18, which some of us concluded was as they were starting to travel. The only person in the picture who doesn't have cfs videos half released is Connor. It looks like there are going to be two parts to this and all we can "sort of" see at this point is part 1. Using your method, the following are the cfs videos that look like cf is in the process of releasing on cfs. Four action scenes in a dvd seems a little short. I wonder if cf will release a fifth scene on acm (maybe for Memorial Day?) - pure conjecture on my part. It looks good.



    cfs - European Stimulus (Part 1)
    Type Id Title Trey Quinn Harper Josh Kent
    action
    action
    action
    action
    b-roll
    b-roll
    b-roll
    b-roll
    433
    434
    435
    436
    437
    438
    439
    440
    Quinn Josh Flip/flop
    Kent fucks Josh (shower)
    Quinn Harper flip/flop
    Harper, Kent & Trey 3-way
    London b-roll (part 1)
    London b-roll (part 2)
    London b-roll (part 3)
    Prague b-roll



    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X

    X

    X
    X
    X
    X


    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X


    X
    X
    X
    X

    X

    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    Excuse my ignorance, but what is b-roll? I too wish Cameron was on this trip.

  50. #2650

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by swmjck View Post
    I too wish Cameron was on this trip.
    Now that would have been real 'European Stimulus'!

    Cameron should move to LV and be part of the staff, like Connor and Dawson. I think his sense of humor would have a beneficial effect on all the productions.

    Cocky Boys has seems like the Helix senior class, or the love child of Helix and men.com. I've never really found their stuff very interesting.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.