JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 26 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2125262731 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 6644
  1. #1251
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,906

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Phunk, I may regret asking this, but where do you place Zeb?

  2. #1252

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Phunk, I may regret asking this, but where do you place Zeb?
    Hard to say.

    One thing's for sure, he's definitely their 'go-to' model these days, just like Logan was way back. No job too dirty. If you believe Chi Chi, George DuRoy, etc, the fact that he takes direction well supports his straightness (as it did with Logan). Gay models would have to be really into a guy to do some of the stuff that Zeb seems to do with everyone. On the other hand, there's something extremely convincing about a lot of his performances.

    So, hard to say.

    Bradley: I don't think Zeb was the first cock in that yard!
    Last edited by PhunkSpunk; March 1st, 2013 at 04:17 PM.

  3. #1253

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    Hard to say.

    One thing's for sure, he's definitely their 'go-to' model these days, just like Logan was way back. No job too dirty. If you believe Chi Chi, George DuRoy, etc, the fact that he takes direction well supports his straightness (as it did with Logan). Gay models would have to be really into a guy to do some of the stuff that Zeb seems to do with everyone. On the other hand, there's something extremely convincing about a lot of his performances.

    So, hard to say.

    Bradley: I don't think Zeb was the first cock in that yard!
    Just because some gay porn directors say that it is often easier working with straight guys because they're more willing to do anything that you ask (and easily take directions), is no reason to conclude that every model that takes direction well must be straight. The logic fails. (The logic is MIA.) The idea that gay guys are incapable of acting and can only "do stuff" if they're "really into" a guy is a very bad stereotype, that I think is false. And, as a gay man, I find the statement offensive.

  4. #1254

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    Just because some gay porn directors say that it is often easier working with straight guys because they're more willing to do anything that you ask (and easily take directions), is no reason to conclude that every model that takes direction well must be straight. The logic fails. (The logic is MIA.) The idea that gay guys are incapable of acting and can only "do stuff" if they're "really into" a guy is a very bad stereotype, that I think is false. And, as a gay man, I find the statement offensive.
    I read the same comment from a porn director about gay actors vs. str8 ones. The problem the director expressed was that gay guys have preconceived notions about gay sex. They know they enjoy gay sex and sometimes expect the sex they have in porn to feel good. Whereas str8 guys don't have that expectation. So in that director's experience, str8 guys were more willing to put up w/having sex in positions that wouldn't get them off b/c the str8 guys didn't come to the set expecting/hoping to enjoy sex. Same thing about partner choice. Gay guys in this director's experience had trouble working w/guys who didn't turn them on or who weren't attracted to them, but str8 guys, since they don't find guys sexually attractive (or very rarely do) didn't care as much about who they're paired with. Again, b/c they had no or less expectation of enjoying the sex on set.

    It didn't offend me at all. It made perfect sense.

  5. #1255

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by BottomsUptown View Post
    I read the same comment from a porn director about gay actors vs. str8 ones. The problem the director expressed was that gay guys have preconceived notions about gay sex. They know they enjoy gay sex and sometimes expect the sex they have in porn to feel good. Whereas str8 guys don't have that expectation. So in that director's experience, str8 guys were more willing to put up w/having sex in positions that wouldn't get them off b/c the str8 guys didn't come to the set expecting/hoping to enjoy sex. Same thing about partner choice. Gay guys in this director's experience had trouble working w/guys who didn't turn them on or who weren't attracted to them, but str8 guys, since they don't find guys sexually attractive (or very rarely do) didn't care as much about who they're paired with. Again, b/c they had no or less expectation of enjoying the sex on set.

    It didn't offend me at all. It made perfect sense.
    I agree with what you say. I've read the same thing and I understand the director's statements and logic. I wasn't offended by what the directors said (and or their logic).

    What I objected to was Phunk's statements that #1) it applies to ALL gay models (not just some), which implies that all gay men are incapable of being good actors and can only follow their emotions; and #2) that the converse was also true. If I say that in general straight models are often easier to work with, it does NOT follow that all models that are easy to work with are straight. This is faulty logic. If A implies B, then you can NOT assume that B implies A. A simple example (straight from wiki): If you assume A is "a German" and B is "speaks German", then the statement if you're German you probably speak German. But if you speak German you may or may not be German.

  6. #1256

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    I was asked a question limited to Zeb, and my answer was limited to my observations regarding his performances. They fall within a well described paradigm regarding gay4pay models -- he knows what it takes to put on a good show. Beyond that, I will no draw no conclusions regarding his primary sexual orientation. I think it's entirely possible that is principal motivation is a pay-check.

    I'm just grateful he's not some air-brushed 80's poodle with a mustache!

  7. #1257

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    CFselect now has some videos with a "Spring Collection" tag. Not totally sure how it works.

  8. #1258

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    I had no idea Connor and Oliva, both from CF, are dating right now. They are a very hot couple.

  9. #1259

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Stats is attributing to me the sweeping statement I tried assiduously to avoid. Seriously where are you getting this

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    What I objected to was Phunk's statements that #1) it applies to ALL gay models (not just some), which implies that all gay men are incapable of being good actors and can only follow their emotions; and #2) that the converse was also true.
    from this?

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    If you believe Chi Chi, George DuRoy, etc, the fact that he takes direction well supports his straightness (as it did with Logan). Gay models would have to be really into a guy to do some of the stuff that Zeb seems to do with everyone.
    I was asked a specific question with regard to Zeb's orientation to which I gave an equivocal answer. Supporting the 'straight' case, I merely reiterated what several industry insiders, including Pete, had to say about straight vs. gay models. Please show me where I said that this observation applied to all models, or that gays were incapable of being good gay porn models. It certainly didn't merit that frankly bizarre finger-wagging lecture from Logic 101.
    Last edited by PhunkSpunk; March 2nd, 2013 at 09:40 AM.

  10. #1260
    JUB Addict AlanWakePlayer23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,149

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by JanDvorak View Post
    I had no idea Connor and Oliva, both from CF, are dating right now. They are a very hot couple.
    That doesnt surprise me at all really. Where'd you hear that from?

  11. #1261
    Sex God texansfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    890

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    What was the name Aiden used when he appeared on ChaosMen? Thanks in advance for your help

  12. #1262

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
    What was the name Aiden used when he appeared on ChaosMen? Thanks in advance for your help
    I could've sworn that it was something starting with a G... Gage or something? Someone help me out here.

  13. #1263

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Connor is a stunt cock and he always looks great, so it makes sense that CF keeps him in front of the camera. But the more time goes on the less enamored of him I become. He's A+ in his straight scenes, but even in those he displays little personality. He comes across as very robotic, probably as a result of him working behind the camera as well. He thinks about it too much. In certain scenes he has moments that seem genuine - oh, Justin... - but that's it.

  14. #1264
    JUB Addict ChaseO310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cleveland
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,425

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by GregKII View Post
    I could've sworn that it was something starting with a G... Gage or something? Someone help me out here.
    It was Gage ..... I loved his solo video there with Bryan, when he really said it all ... as he was showing his asshole .... " .... I know what YOU really want" How prophetic - especially where he is NOW!!!!!!

  15. #1265

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    And then Aiden getting rimmed on Sean Cody...I love that more than all his scenes at CF combined. I have seen it...a few times.

  16. #1266
    JUB Addict AlanWakePlayer23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,149

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Btw Olivia did an interview and she said she was already married when she her big tittie sweepstakes movie for Brazzers, so it couldnt be Connor, but she also said that shes been told that her favorite sports team is the Denver Broncos. Hmmmmmmm the mystery goes on....

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelscarn View Post
    Connor is a stunt cock and he always looks great, so it makes sense that CF keeps him in front of the camera. But the more time goes on the less enamored of him I become. He's A+ in his straight scenes, but even in those he displays little personality. He comes across as very robotic, probably as a result of him working behind the camera as well. He thinks about it too much. In certain scenes he has moments that seem genuine - oh, Justin... - but that's it.
    I agree. I sometimes cant understand the love-fest for Connor, I mean sure he's pretty to look at, but he so emotionless and disconnected (just like Elijah) that its not even enjoyable to watch because you can see the gears turning in his head on how it all suppose to go.

    Quote Originally Posted by OwenMeany View Post
    And then Aiden getting rimmed on Sean Cody...I love that more than all his scenes at CF combined. I have seen it...a few times.
    Oh god that was one of my favorites for a LONG time! That boy's face whenever anything touches his ass is priceless.

  17. #1267

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    He seems like a decent enough guy. Never been my favorite performer for reasons stated above.

  18. #1268
    JUB Addict EasyRory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,649

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanWakePlayer23 View Post
    I sometimes cant understand the love-fest for Connor, I mean sure he's pretty to look at, but he so emotionless and disconnected (just like Elijah) that its not even enjoyable to watch because you can see the gears turning in his head on how it all suppose to go.
    Connor's scene with Olivia on ACS in Dec, 2011, is possibly the best heterosexual scene CF has ever made. He is so totally into what he's doing with her that I've never cared much for him on ACM since. It's impossible to fantasize he's into his male partner. Even the very hot scene with Tom (Riding Connor's Cock) was good because Tom, who had generally been so passive even as a top, amped his performance way up. Tom's amazing in that scene; Connor is, too, but you know it's acting.

  19. #1269

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRory View Post
    Connor's scene with Olivia on ACS in Dec, 2011, is possibly the best heterosexual scene CF has ever made. He is so totally into what he's doing with her that I've never cared much for him on ACM since. It's impossible to fantasize he's into his male partner. Even the very hot scene with Tom (Riding Connor's Cock) was good because Tom, who had generally been so passive even as a top, amped his performance way up. Tom's amazing in that scene; Connor is, too, but you know it's acting.

    Um...Connor is at some level bisexual more than anything.

  20. #1270
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    297

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Another month, and another sale at CF.

    I can't help but notice that sales have become ever more frequent over at CF, with every month there being a different promotion on the subscription site.

    I know it was mentioned earlier but I think the ongoing sales must have something to do with Select.

    Prior to Select coming along it was extremely rare for there to be any offers over on ACM, however from last summer, every month there has been a different promotion.

    I'd say its got to surely be to get subscribers in with the hope the will buy add on scenes over on Select with the 30% discount.

    The $14.95 ACM offer was too good an offer to miss, and I believe that despite it not being the advertised offer at the moment, the link is still active through Manhunt?

  21. #1271
    JUB Addict AlanWakePlayer23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,149

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Manipulation View Post
    Um...Connor is at some level bisexual more than anything.
    To be honest, Connor is one of the ones I can believe with out a doubt is full blown straight.

  22. #1272
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,906

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanWakePlayer23 View Post
    I agree. I sometimes cant understand the love-fest for Connor, I mean sure he's pretty to look at, but he so emotionless and disconnected (just like Elijah) that its not even enjoyable to watch because you can see the gears turning in his head on how it all suppose to go.
    For me, it's the way he cums. Less intense as Cade used to, but nonetheless with vigor and concentration, almost not believing a guy just made him cum like that. And I like that whoever is sucking or licking him off continues to do so, which I think he likes, much to the point that I believe he could go for another round without a problem.

    He says he gets hard easily and can keep it up long, but I've been wondering whether he's needed some blue, little helper once in a while. I'm curious to see how long and how many times he could go on with and whether he'd be up to for an extended ACM series...

  23. #1273
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,906

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanWakePlayer23 View Post
    To be honest, Connor is one of the ones I can believe with out a doubt is full blown straight.
    To an extent, he *is* bisexual, he does seem to enjoy it enough to join in a couple of times while filming an ACM scene... not something a straight guy would do in general.

  24. #1274
    JUB Addict EasyRory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,649

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    To an extent, he *is* bisexual, he does seem to enjoy it enough to join in a couple of times while filming an ACM scene... not something a straight guy would do in general.
    Do you really think his "joining in" was spontaneous?

  25. #1275
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,906

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Johnny Forza getting fucked raw on BSB - talk about progress.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRory View Post
    Do you really think his "joining in" was spontaneous?
    According to an interview I read, it was.

  26. #1276

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Zeb and Bradley was hot. Of course, I could probably watch Zeb do his taxes and be turned on. Bradley was real cute too. Their post sex shower was hot and Zeb was even more beautiful when wet.

    Now, we just need to drag Zeke out of retirement and he and Zeb can have a battle of the Z boys.

  27. #1277

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanWakePlayer23 View Post
    To be honest, Connor is one of the ones I can believe with out a doubt is full blown straight.

    Nope. Connor almost always has solid wood in his Male/Male scenes. Most of the time he's fully hard before the pants even come off.

    Secondly, if he used a blue pill (that's a big if, considering that its illegal for someone like connor to use, and corbin fisher would have to get it off the black market), then that would further prove his bisexuality. Viagra doesn't give you erections, it basically allows you to more easily achieve erections if you are already aroused.

    If you are not aroused, then Viagra will not have any effect whatsoever.

  28. #1278

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Nothing illegal about him using Viagra. It's not a controlled substance.

  29. #1279

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    Nothing illegal about him using Viagra. It's not a controlled substance.
    Yep. But viagra is a prescription drug and it's illegal for a doctor to prescribe prescription drugs to somoene who they know doesn't need them. That's why doctors get in trouble for prescribing medical marijuana to people who they know are not sick.

    It's also illegal to deceive a doctor to get prescription drugs.

    It's also illegal to use prescription drugs that you don't have a prescription for.

    I'm 99 percent sure that Connor does not have erectile dysfunction (that's what viagra is used to treat), so if he is getting viagra, it's probably not legal.

  30. #1280

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Well, there's no doubt if they want to obtain Viagra, it can be done easily enough. I don't think Connor uses V, and I really don't think the rest of the guys do either. They are horny young men. Wherever they lie on the Kinsey, they can get it up. My personal opinion, of course.

    Wasn't CF's line that Olivia and Tom were engaged or married? Am I getting my girls confused??

  31. #1281

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by OwenMeany View Post
    Well, there's no doubt if they want to obtain Viagra, it can be done easily enough. I don't think Connor uses V, and I really don't think the rest of the guys do either. They are horny young men. Wherever they lie on the Kinsey, they can get it up. My personal opinion, of course.

    Wasn't CF's line that Olivia and Tom were engaged or married? Am I getting my girls confused??
    It was Chase I think... Cameron did a bi-tag with them.
    I remember a while back Austin Wilde tweeted pictures of them (Austin, Anthony, Connor, Olivia, Pete) all going clubbing somewhere in vegas. Austin described her as Connor's gf... sucks for Chase I guess :/

    Also, I doubt attraction is always necessary for porn (good porn yes, but porn in general...probably not). Even gay performers have to do scenes with guys they aren't attracted to.
    Just look at straight porn. Ron Jeremy has done god knows how many porn films...and i doubt any of those unfortunate girls had the hots for him.

    I think Connor's straight. Boners are hardly (heh) a difficulty for guys his age.

  32. #1282

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Bunch of stuff, not going to bother with quotes:

    VIAGRA IS ILLEGAL: Yes, all of what you say is true, but prosecutors don't go after cases where no one's selling the drugs, AND it is really hard to prove (pun intended) that someone does not have ED. So it would be really, really easy for Connor to get some Vitamin V, if he wanted. I think he's done it enough that he knows it's going to feel good. I'm more concerned about those giant holes in his earlobes he's making with those quasi-aboriginal earrings.

    THE DIRECTOR SAID STRAIGHT MODELS ARE EASIER TO WORK WITH: You guys are forgetting that regardless of their orientation, CF models don't have a whole lot of experience with gay sex. Zeb may be digging cock to death, but it's not like he's experienced enough with guys to have strong opinions on what it's supposed to feel like and what the best positions are.

    IS ZEB STRAIGHT? You all are missing an important distinction here: there are a lot of guys - CraigsListers, you might call them, who like having sex with other men and look at other guys from a sexual perspective, but who IN A MILLION YEARS would never consider having an intimate emotional relationship with another guy. That's a huge step, going from fuck buddy to boyfriend. Don't discount that craving dick and saying "I love you" to another guy don't necessarily go hand-in-hand.

    IS PHUNK A HOMOPHOBE?
    No. He likes making grandiose statements and showing off his vocabulary, but don't read anything into that - he's a good guy who has a fair and intelligent view of homos.
    Last edited by TommyPaine; March 3rd, 2013 at 09:55 PM.

  33. #1283
    JUB Addict Hellax24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,112

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    I just watched the Zeb and Bradley scene. A few things.

    When Bradley first sat on Zeb's cock and began reading you could see Zeb's ass and I have a question. What the hell was that white stuff on Zeb's ass cheeks????

    Looking at Zeb's feet is the reason I like guys to sometimes wear socks. He needed some damn callous clear. It wasn't a good look for Zeb (or anyone). The kissing left a lot to be desired.

    Loved to see Bradley bottoming and when he came it was pretty hot.

    CXXX
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic308529_2.gif

  34. #1284
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,906

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Many porn directors and porn models admit using Viagra. They won't show the use of it but I've heard some say, you give a straight guy some Viagra and vodka and off he goes.

  35. #1285

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellax24 View Post
    When Bradley first sat on Zeb's cock and began reading you could see Zeb's ass and I have a question. What the hell was that white stuff on Zeb's ass cheeks????
    Maybe some kind of anti-fungal creme for jock itch? Much more interested in knocking what Bradley was reading.

  36. #1286
    JUB Addict Hellax24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,112

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    Maybe some kind of anti-fungal creme for jock itch? Much more interested in knocking what Bradley was reading.
    Ooooppsss..LOL. I meant "Riding" not "Reading". Pretty sure it was his eyes, as far as reading goes in that position.
    Oy Vey, Anti Fungal. Not a good look Corbin, Not a good look.


    CXXX
    Last edited by Hellax24; March 4th, 2013 at 09:34 AM.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic308529_2.gif

  37. #1287
    The Journey of a Lifetime Adrock-JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,909

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    I really like some of the POV videos out there. There aren't many but they are intriguing.

    Czech Hunters does them and TommyDXXX has a couple. ChaosMen has some brief POV shots in a few videos.

    I don't recall seeing any on CF. Does anyone?

  38. #1288

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    ^^ Didn't Connor do a few? (I don't remember which videos)

  39. #1289
    JUB Addict AlanWakePlayer23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,149

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    Maybe some kind of anti-fungal creme for jock itch? Much more interested in knocking what Bradley was reading.
    Ugh ewwwww....

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrock-JD View Post
    I really like some of the POV videos out there. There aren't many but they are intriguing.

    Czech Hunters does them and TommyDXXX has a couple. ChaosMen has some brief POV shots in a few videos.

    I don't recall seeing any on CF. Does anyone?
    I think Connor was the only one who did those. He did one with Olivia and another girl I think. And the one with Dawson and Austin. And Trey and Aiden. But other than the Dawson and Austin one I dont think the POV was more than like 5 minutes.

  40. #1290

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Meet cf's newest guy, Grayson, getting sucked by Blake (only in LV)



    And yes, he has a face.

    I'll reserve judgement, but sc's gay fireman looks promising as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cfGrayson02.jpg   cfGrayson01.jpg  

  41. #1291

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    didn't one of Calvin's scenes start of with a van bj. Or maybe it was older. I'm pretty sure SC has done this, though.

  42. #1292

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    ^^ It's kind of a novelty, but it went off rather well. Grayson and Blake seem to be a good pairing, and like Zeb, Blake seems to be up for anything. This video does seem to be a number of firsts (or seconds) for acm/acs:
    • first sex in a car in LV
    • first sex in a car since Brent and Logan
    • first sex "outside" since the 2011 Halloween videos (there are a few that start outside but they move inside before the sex) - Is this really true that acm/acs has gone 17 months without sex filmed outside?
    • first scene in lv without airplane noise (ok that's a little snarky)
    • first sex scene with road noise (not a negative, just funny)

    Grayson's another musician. And "curious, but mostly girls"

    On a separate subject, without making a further mountain out of a mole hill (which I already did), I should apologize to Phunk for my snarky post regarding Zeb. He wrote a casual comment about considerations related to Zeb's sexual orientation and I made a federal case out of some of the incorrect logic used. I went back to see if I could understand what got my dander and concluded that I must have been in a bad mode and depending on how you read the original two sentences, I originally attributed the second sentence to Phunk, which in retrospect is not what I think that he intended. So no, I don't think that Phunk is/was a homophobe, and for the most part I think we see eye to eye on most all cf topics. (Phunk's a much bigger fan of Cameron than I am. )

  43. #1293
    JUB Addict EasyRory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,649

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    [*]first sex in a car in LV
    So, I'm guessing mirrored windows, based on the light modulation generated by passing objects.

  44. #1294
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    341

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    they need to have josh in more videos. he is by far my favorite.

  45. #1295
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,906

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRory View Post
    So, I'm guessing mirrored windows, based on the light modulation generated by passing objects.
    In LV, everyone has mirrored/tinted windows.

  46. #1296
    The Journey of a Lifetime Adrock-JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,909

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    ^^ Didn't Connor do a few? (I don't remember which videos)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanWakePlayer23 View Post

    I think Connor was the only one who did those. He did one with Olivia and another girl I think. And the one with Dawson and Austin. And Trey and Aiden. But other than the Dawson and Austin one I dont think the POV was more than like 5 minutes.
    Thanks guys

  47. #1297

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    It's kind of a novelty, but it went off rather well. Grayson and Blake seem to be a good pairing, and like Zeb, Blake seems to be up for anything.
    I'm having weird flashbacks to that scene in Boogie Nights when Roller Girl, who was also up for anything, encounters video reality porn head on in the back of a limo. It didn't end well...

    I've downloaded the scene and started looking at the interview, but I won't be watching it to the end I'm so creeped out. Too much Bait Bus seediness for me.

  48. #1298

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    cameron's a dirty boy! he reminds me a lot of AD's chaz. i'd love to see cameron do a glory hole scene where he sucks of 10+ guys, opening his mouth to show us the white stuff before he gulps it down, and saying 'god i love cum!' ask if he can identify who he's sucking based on the taste. or a bukakke boys scene -- take it from a couple of low-hung black guys and then see his face glazed with about 15 loads of jizz!

  49. #1299
    Sex God yankeesfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    577

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by julesmangrove View Post
    I've downloaded the scene and started looking at the interview, but I won't be watching it to the end I'm so creeped out. Too much Bait Bus seediness for me.
    I watched to the end and didn't get the creepiness factor - maybe because they didn't do the whole "tricking" guys into gay sex. The new guy (what was his name again?) knew what was going on. I liked his body and am looking forward to seeing how he does in other scenes. He could lose the "suck that dick" type porn lines, but I thought it was hot when he asked Blake to play with his balls.

    It was nice to see a scene somewhere other than the studio and, if what Pete tweeted recently is true, they filmed something in his living room. Maybe this is the start of at least a few location shoots.

    It was one of the few solos that I've watched before seeing the new guy in a few scenes. For some reason I usually don't watch them until I've seen other scenes and find myself intrigued by one of the guys.

  50. #1300
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    567

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Totally agree with your comments, statsguy, about newbie Grayson - a hot property, and Blake did a great "job." Two newbies in a row who are winners - that doesn't happen very frequently. But you're right, Pete didn't follow up on Grayson's comment, "curious but mostly women." I would have been all over that comment and so would you. Of my most favorite 8 CF superstuds, 6 have appeared on ACM in February so that part's very good for me, but my top two, Kent and Trey are MIA. In a rare reply (to me anyway) I know that they're trying to coax Kent back out to LV but he's been putting them off. Hope that shit corrects itself before I experience meltdown. Trey - don't know the story there. We haven't seen him since December. Wish these guys wouldn't have a fuckin outside life that gets in the way of my horned needs! By the way, what's POV mean for us poorly informed?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.