JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 21 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1620212226 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 6697
  1. #1001
    JUB Addict Windsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,097

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    Also, the straight guy may have been turned off b the gay one (looks, speech patterns etc.)
    Occam's razor. If the supposed-straight guy is having trouble during sex with another man, maybe it's because he's straight. And who said anything about prevalent? Find me where I've said anything other than, G4P is probably a minority of cases. You're still arguing the core-idea that G4P is total fantasy that people have to delude themselves into thinking (and you're still wrong). Maybe you need track down that Fuller person and tell him, "You don't exist. You're not real!" or something? Just an idea.

  2. #1002

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Windsong View Post
    Occam's razor. If the supposed-straight guy is having trouble during sex with another man, maybe it's because he's straight. And who said anything about prevalent? Find me where I've said anything other than, G4P is probably a minority of cases. You're still arguing the core-idea that G4P is total fantasy that people have to delude themselves into thinking (and you're still wrong). Maybe you need track down that Fuller person and tell him, "You don't exist. You're not real!" or something? Just an idea.
    you do realize that some performers have difficulty keeping an erection even if they are gay. I'm not saying that it's fuller's case, but I am saying that it happens.

  3. #1003

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Windsong View Post
    Occam's razor. If the supposed-straight guy is having trouble during sex with another man, maybe it's because he's straight. And who said anything about prevalent? Find me where I've said anything other than, G4P is probably a minority of cases. You're still arguing the core-idea that G4P is total fantasy that people have to delude themselves into thinking (and you're still wrong). Maybe you need track down that Fuller person and tell him, "You don't exist. You're not real!" or something? Just an idea.
    Occam's Razor, you see a man suck dick, kiss a dude and take it up the ass, he's gay. (except here).

    Where did you come up with your assumption that I think G4P is a TOTAL fantasy? What we've got here is failure to communicate.

    Last edited by notime; February 13th, 2013 at 08:17 PM.

  4. #1004
    JUB Addict AlanWakePlayer23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,119

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    I swear we get on this topic at least 4 times a month.

  5. #1005

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanWakePlayer23 View Post
    I swear we get on this topic at least 4 times a month.
    That's because there is such a difference of opinion on the sexualities of the performers even when the same evidence is presented to. Us. Take Connor for example. Many people on this board see him as the CF example of a completely straight guy who gives solid performances.

    When I see connor, I see a guy who had sex with over 80 men (IIRC), willing to do everything enthusiastically (top,bottom, kiss, suck, rim etc.), and almost always has a ROCK SOLID DICK when he takes his underwear off, regardless of if he's with a guy or a girl.

    Now, I get that he's had sex with females before, but In that case, he is most likely bisexual. If having sex with a man doesn't prove that you're gay, then having sex with a woman doesn't prove that you're straight. Don't give into the double standard that I see many people in this board fall into, that whatever a performer says means more than whatever a performer does, or how he reacts.
    Last edited by Manipulation; February 13th, 2013 at 08:40 PM.

  6. #1006

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    the sooner we realize that porn is not actually sex the better.
    the polished edited together 20 minute clips we see hardly gives any insight to what the model actually does in his/her personal life. Its silly to assume we know anything about these people.
    just sayin.

  7. #1007

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    HOLYJEEZUSFUCK!


  8. #1008

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Nick is so gorgeous -- he's so my type it's scary! He should only be 26 or 27. Bring him back for a hot scene with Zeb!

    CM, thanks for the enlightening article. I see no reason why Dillon's girlfriend's true reaction to his doing gay porn should be any different from Justel's. Makes me think that the girls were in cahoots with the guys from the get-go. Porn followed by the JS gig -- a win/win situ.

  9. #1009

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Aiden, at the end of what looks like an exhausting threeway with Quinn and Chandler : "I love you, boys". Squeel!

  10. #1010
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,734

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    Dawson also did All American Guys prior to CF, and there was a rumor that Michael Anthony Downs and several of their models actually staged an intervention to get him out of CF.
    What intervetion? I must've missed that gossip...

    Also, if you do research you can find a thread on another forum where Dawson's past had been documented with pictures. I won't link to it because it has his real name and [clothed] pictures of him when he was underage.

    Quote Originally Posted by GregKII View Post
    It does sometimes feel as if there is a sort of Aristocracy of posters in this thread.. its the same guys and it sometimes seems as if the others opinions aren't welcome. Just a passing thought.
    Welcome to the world of Pornutopia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manipulation View Post
    That's because there is such a difference of opinion on the sexualities of the performers even when the same evidence is presented to. Us. Take Connor for example. Many people on this board see him as the CF example of a completely straight guy who gives solid performances.

    When I see connor, I see a guy who had sex with over 80 men (IIRC), willing to do everything enthusiastically (top,bottom, kiss, suck, rim etc.), and almost always has a ROCK SOLID DICK when he takes his underwear off, regardless of if he's with a guy or a girl.

    Now, I get that he's had sex with females before, but In that case, he is most likely bisexual. If having sex with a man doesn't prove that you're gay, then having sex with a woman doesn't prove that you're straight. Don't give into the double standard that I see many people in this board fall into, that whatever a performer says means more than whatever a performer does, or how he reacts.
    The thing about Connor that makes him almost ok as an alleged G4P-performer is his calm attitude and that he won't scream at your face that he ain't gay. He [mentally] identifies as straight but that doesn't mean he hadn't been [sexually] bi-curious to begin with and is now more comfortable expressing/exploring his bi-side with CF because of the way he has been treated on campus.

    I've always said, CF and many other studios are like a world of its own with its own rules, where everyone accepted will be able to experience things they wouldn't or couldn't dare in the "real world" because what happens on campus, stays on campus (of course we know what happens but we only get the edited version). At first, there will be uncomfortable moments but just as the guys have said, you get to know your peers better and better and at some point the sex can even be fun to have, even if that's not something you would normally do outside the studio.

    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty393 View Post
    the sooner we realize that porn is not actually sex the better.
    the polished edited together 20 minute clips we see hardly gives any insight to what the model actually does in his/her personal life. Its silly to assume we know anything about these people.
    just sayin.
    That may be true but you have to admit that there can be moments in that 20 minutes of edited footage that are genuine. My motto is 'life and happiness is not a state, it's a series of moments'. This can also be applied to sex and porn. I've had moments where I wanted the guy to just get off me or be done with it and roll over, but at the same time there were moments I was completely aroused. With porn, the emphasis on the bad moments is always bigger because of the purpose but since it's still a form of sex, why shouldn't there be some genuine moments between the guys that *do* make the cut because they worked.

  11. #1011

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    i doubt it always feels like real sex though... gay or straight.

    i guess porn acting is kind of like live theatre acting. its pretty damn convincing when its very good. and while there could very well be truth in some of the gestures, in the end its just actors portraying characters interacting in a controlled artificial construct.

    all i was tryin to say was that we shouldn't be extrapolating big delclarative statements based on what we see in these vids, especially when they are negative or dismissive as ive seen in some posts. it especially irritates me when sweeping generalizations are made...everyone knows that that isn't how life works :/

    anyhow, at the end of the day its only gay porn.

  12. #1012
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    530

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by That70sJoe View Post
    Haven't seen these guys in updates so no idea what they're like on CF. On Springer, Meyer came off as a sweet guy but unfortunately the type that girlfriends control. Kelso seemed more like a street kid, been working since he was 14 and probably was in and out of trouble. I understood why they went G4P but of course, Springer's audience didn't and neither did the guys' girls, who were also on the show. One thing was clear on Springer: CF's money is attractive to these working class guys (no big surprise). I wish that Meyer & Kelso had given actual $ amounts. TPTB @ CF wouldn't have gone for it but I wish that Connor and/or Dawson had appeared with them to explain what they do as well as promote CF. Maybe the next Aiden or Travis was in the audience or watching at home.
    I don't think any representative of the g4p industry, no matter how articulate and attractive, would stand a chance before a Springer audience. Those audiences are made up of condemners. Actually, I felt badly for the guys who modeled at CF. Kind of gave me a glimpse into perhaps an actual situation that some of them face in their real worlds. I always lament the loss of CF guys I really like and wonder why they only stick around for a couple of shoots - maybe this is part of the explanation I needed.
    Sure not the explanation I wanted.

  13. #1013
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    530

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    What intervetion? I must've missed that gossip...

    Also, if you do research you can find a thread on another forum where Dawson's past had been documented with pictures. I won't link to it because it has his real name and [clothed] pictures of him when he was underage.


    Welcome to the world of Pornutopia.


    The thing about Connor that makes him almost ok as an alleged G4P-performer is his calm attitude and that he won't scream at your face that he ain't gay. He [mentally] identifies as straight but that doesn't mean he hadn't been [sexually] bi-curious to begin with and is now more comfortable expressing/exploring his bi-side with CF because of the way he has been treated on campus.

    I've always said, CF and many other studios are like a world of its own with its own rules, where everyone accepted will be able to experience things they wouldn't or couldn't dare in the "real world" because what happens on campus, stays on campus (of course we know what happens but we only get the edited version). At first, there will be uncomfortable moments but just as the guys have said, you get to know your peers better and better and at some point the sex can even be fun to have, even if that's not something you would normally do outside the studio.


    That may be true but you have to admit that there can be moments in that 20 minutes of edited footage that are genuine. My motto is 'life and happiness is not a state, it's a series of moments'. This can also be applied to sex and porn. I've had moments where I wanted the guy to just get off me or be done with it and roll over, but at the same time there were moments I was completely aroused. With porn, the emphasis on the bad moments is always bigger because of the purpose but since it's still a form of sex, why shouldn't there be some genuine moments between the guys that *do* make the cut because they worked.
    Well, can you give me a lead on the research I need to do to locate that other forum? ie. point me in a direction - I'm not a techy.

  14. #1014
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,734

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty393 View Post
    i doubt it always feels like real sex though... gay or straight.

    i guess porn acting is kind of like live theatre acting. its pretty damn convincing when its very good. and while there could very well be truth in some of the gestures, in the end its just actors portraying characters interacting in a controlled artificial construct.

    all i was tryin to say was that we shouldn't be extrapolating big delclarative statements based on what we see in these vids, especially when they are negative or dismissive as ive seen in some posts. it especially irritates me when sweeping generalizations are made...everyone knows that that isn't how life works :/

    anyhow, at the end of the day its only gay porn.
    Depends who you work for and how you go at a scene. If there's little to no direction it can feel like real sex, just with an audience, but if there's too many breaks just to get the position or camera angle right, then the realness can fade. Though, even in real sex, there can be so many position changes, you'll feel like you're just demoing the actual sex.

    The Latin straight guys Matthias von Fistenberg works with are quite different than the straight guys some of the American studios do or Georges Duroy in Czechoslovakia does. Some have a "let's do it" attitude and jump right in, others need their hand held every step. And then there's all the gay and bi guys that can fly through a scene with ease while others are never comfortable with the environment. It's not that simple to generalize.

    Also, if you compare porn with proper acting, I, as a trained actor, feel a bit offended. Stage and film acting is nowhere near the same as taking off your clothes, posing for the camera and then taking a dick up your ass in 1-2-3. It can have the feel of acting for an audience, I give you that, but the training, the approach and execution of the material is worlds apart.

  15. #1015
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,734

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by truxtun View Post
    Well, can you give me a lead on the research I need to do to locate that other forum? ie. point me in a direction - I'm not a techy.
    Start googeling for Dawson's real name, then search again adding tags such as wrestling or photo shoot, etc. I don't have the link at hand, but I found it just that way last time.

  16. #1016

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    cfselect has another set of videos on sale: (The last Iím assuming as today is Valentineís day)
    • Aiden eats two loads (Aiden fucks Blake)
    • Chandler and Cain flip/flop
    • Reece rides Chandler
    • Blindsided by Marc (Marc & Dawson flip/flop)

    Todayís acm video, Aiden and Chandler tag/dp Quinn is excellent, and a good Valentineís present from cf. If your fantasy is being ravished by two muscular guys with big dicks that know how fuck, suck, kiss, and caress youíll like it. Although they share the spotlight, Chandler and Aiden make Quinn the center of attention. And Quinn relishes it.


    Itís not every guy that gets a blow job and a rim job at the same time.


    Chandler fucked Quinn, while Aiden & Quinn caressed and kissed.


    One of the better dps. We donít get to see how they start the dp, but they switch with Aiden on top. First you lay in chandlerís not too hard big dick. And then you add Aidenís big cock on top, using it like a stick, to push Chandlerís dick in further. Aiden did the fucking while Quinn and Chandler held and kissed. Quinn seemed pleasured by the whole thing (with even several ďOh boys, yeaĒ)


    Chandler fucks Quinn with Quinn sucking Aiden, while Aiden jacks (and then sucks) Quinn.


    Finally, Aiden fucks the cum out of Quinn. Followed by an amazing cum shot by Chandler Ė talk about shot across the bow. Ending with kissing.

    I like all three of these guys, but Quinn has quickly become a favorite. When I look at all the sexual stimulation he received in this video, as well as his apparent pleasure in the whole thing, it's very hot.

    Quinn sums it nicely with his final comment ďI love you boys.Ē A nice valentineís video for acm subscribers, and one of the best of 2013.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cfAidenChandlerQuinn00037sm.jpg   cfAidenChandlerQuinn00053sm.jpg   cfAidenChandlerQuinn00085sm.jpg   cfAidenChandlerQuinn00089sm.jpg   cfAidenChandlerQuinn00102sm.jpg  

    Last edited by statsguy; February 14th, 2013 at 09:02 AM.

  17. #1017

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    Occam's Razor, you see a man suck dick, kiss a dude and take it up the ass, he's gay. (except here).

    Where did you come up with your assumption that I think G4P is a TOTAL fantasy? What we've got here is failure to communicate.


    Do you believe all the women who perform in same-sex porn on the straight side of the industry are lesbians?

  18. #1018

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Asenath View Post
    Do you believe all the women who perform in same-sex porn on the straight side of the industry are lesbians?
    The problem is the 'suck one cock' school of gay-identity to which many gays subscribe, provided of course that the cock-sucker in question is hot.

  19. #1019

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Asenath View Post
    Do you believe all the women who perform in same-sex porn on the straight side of the industry are lesbians?
    I can't believe you posted that right below my quote. Amazing failure to take in information.

  20. #1020

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Depends who you work for and how you go at a scene. If there's little to no direction it can feel like real sex, just with an audience, but if there's too many breaks just to get the position or camera angle right, then the realness can fade. Though, even in real sex, there can be so many position changes, you'll feel like you're just demoing the actual sex.

    The Latin straight guys Matthias von Fistenberg works with are quite different than the straight guys some of the American studios do or Georges Duroy in Czechoslovakia does. Some have a "let's do it" attitude and jump right in, others need their hand held every step. And then there's all the gay and bi guys that can fly through a scene with ease while others are never comfortable with the environment. It's not that simple to generalize.

    Also, if you compare porn with proper acting, I, as a trained actor, feel a bit offended. Stage and film acting is nowhere near the same as taking off your clothes, posing for the camera and then taking a dick up your ass in 1-2-3. It can have the feel of acting for an audience, I give you that, but the training, the approach and execution of the material is worlds apart.
    didn't mean to offend you as an actor... i'm no actor myself, and i was just basing off of what i experience as a viewer.

    i hope to make it clear that i'm not saying that models can't enjoy/breeze through a scene, i'm saying that what we see in a final product has no bearing on what the model does in the privacy of his/her own home. it was response to all the "all guys in gay porn must be gay!" statements.
    i was trying to make the whole "sexual behavior does not denote sexual orientation" argument.

    but i still don't think porn is real sex.
    if someone gave me an inordinate amount of money and pointed to some attractive stranger and said "have sex with him", and i consented, no matter how i enjoyed it i still wouldn't consider it as real sex. i would have considered it a business transaction.

    this, of course is my own opinion, and its one that i've developed after reading/listening to various pornstar interviews over the years. feel free to disagree.
    Last edited by qwerty393; February 14th, 2013 at 01:33 PM.

  21. #1021
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,734

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty393 View Post
    didn't mean to offend you as an actor... i'm no actor myself, and i was just basing off of what i experience as a viewer.

    i hope to make it clear that i'm not saying that models can't enjoy/breeze through a scene, i'm saying that what we see in a final product has no bearing on what the model does in the privacy of his/her own home. it was response to all the "all guys in gay porn must be gay!" statements.
    i was trying to make the whole "sexual behavior does not denote sexual orientation" argument.

    but i still don't think porn is real sex.
    if someone gave me an inordinate amount of money and pointed to some attractive stranger and said "have sex with him", and i consented, no matter how i enjoyed it i still wouldn't consider it as real sex. i would have considered it a business transaction.

    this, of course is my own opinion, and its one that i've developed after reading/listening to various pornstar interviews over the years. feel free to disagree.
    Still, it is part of their sexual behavior - private or professional. It may not be the same as yours, mine or Mr. and Mrs. Smith's down the road, but it still is part of what they explore sexually. How much they put of themselves into it, that's up to them to do and for us to guess, but we can't ignore that gay porn reflects both our sexual desires and behavior among men, even those that participate in it.

    On one side you have the bareback circuit and the S/M scene, which are well and alive in every urban culture, and on the other side you have the kissy boyfriend sex you see (or used to see) in big shot porn videos or sporadically in internet porn. And some men are courageous or horny enough to do that for a bit or a lot of money (or even free!), often changing their views of sex or their private sexual behavior with experience. Even I've had times when I felt the real sex I've had was faker than what I've seen in porn and I wished I could've walked away with a couple of Franklins.

    At the same time, I will admit that we'll never know how the guys really feel but to some extent I can often see genuine physical affection between them - even if only superficial - which proves that most of these guys do this also out of curiosity and discover that it's ain't a bad thing either.

    Sexuality and sexual behavior are hard to analyze and personalize, but then again, sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

  22. #1022

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Still, it is part of their sexual behavior - private or professional. It may not be the same as yours, mine or Mr. and Mrs. Smith's down the road, but it still is part of what they explore sexually. How much they put of themselves into it, that's up to them to do and for us to guess, but we can't ignore that gay porn reflects both our sexual desires and behavior among men, even those that participate in it.

    On one side you have the bareback circuit and the S/M scene, which are well and alive in every urban culture, and on the other side you have the kissy boyfriend sex you see (or used to see) in big shot porn videos or sporadically in internet porn. And some men are courageous or horny enough to do that for a bit or a lot of money (or even free!), often changing their views of sex or their private sexual behavior with experience. Even I've had times when I felt the real sex I've had was faker than what I've seen in porn and I wished I could've walked away with a couple of Franklins.

    At the same time, I will admit that we'll never know how the guys really feel but to some extent I can often see genuine physical affection between them - even if only superficial - which proves that most of these guys do this also out of curiosity and discover that it's ain't a bad thing either.

    Sexuality and sexual behavior are hard to analyze and personalize, but then again, sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.
    I followed and understood the post right up to point in bold. You say, that if you sometimes think that you see physical affection between some of the models that proves that their motivation includes what you want it to be (sexual curiousity). That's like saying if A is true, then B = C. There may or may not be a correlation between a model's motivation for working at cf and subsequent attraction to another model. But just because subsequent attraction may occurs is not proof of their motivation for working at cf, let alone proof that the motivation is sexual curiosity.

    I have lots of clients that are also friends, or become friends (No, i'm not in the sex biz). That's nice, but I didn't take them as clients because I wanted to be their friend. They became clients because we offer a service that they were willing to pay for. If we become friends, it's a nice extra benefit.

    All I'm saying is that there may be some cf models that, in part, model for cf due to curiosity, but that can't be proved just because they have a good scene with another model. Likewise, even if it were true for "some" of the models, that would not be sufficient to say that it's true for "most" of the models.

  23. #1023
    JUB Addict Windsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,097

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    I can't believe you posted that right below my quote. Amazing failure to take in information.
    You just said this "you see a man suck dick, kiss a dude and take it up the ass, he's gay. (except here)."** Not only are you still attacking people for thinking that G4P exists, Asenath has a point (because those female performers Asenath referenced, well, technically they'd count as G4P too). So who is it with the amazing failure to take in information, again?

    ** - now I do have this mental picture of you running into a past SC or CF performer (or even CM, since some of those guys seem very, very straight) and screaming at his face, "YOU DON'T EXIST! YOU'RE NOT REAL! YOU'RE JUST A FIGMENT OF THE IMAGINATION OF THOSE HORRIBLE GAYS WHO DON'T THINK LIKE I DO!"

    As an aside, I would think that a guy who does gay porn but says he's straight isn't secretly gay, but so super-duper-comfortable with his own heterosexuality that he can just get on with the job (and not be threatened or challenged by the act of having sex with someone he's not really attracted to), so to speak. Why are you so threatened by the acknowledgement that sometimes this might actually happen? "But it never does and you're all just deluding yourselves" and you have magic telepathic powers that confirm every so-called straight guy is actually gay or bi or whatever? Right. Got it. Thanks.

  24. #1024
    JUB Addict Windsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,097

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    All I'm saying is that there may be some cf models that, in part, model for cf due to curiosity, but that can't be proved just because they have a good scene with another model. Likewise, even if it were true for "some" of the models, that would not be sufficient to say that it's true for "most" of the models.
    Exactly. It's gonna be different for every single model. At best, we could figure out a few broad categories (that maybe a few of them fit into), and even that wouldn't really do any of them justice.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanWakePlayer23 View Post
    I swear we get on this topic at least 4 times a month.
    I'm sorry, AWP . I should've left this alone by now. But notime is just ... annoying me greatly. I'll drop it now, I'm sorry.

  25. #1025
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,734

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    All I'm saying is that there may be some cf models that, in part, model for cf due to curiosity, but that can't be proved just because they have a good scene with another model. Likewise, even if it were true for "some" of the models, that would not be sufficient to say that it's true for "most" of the models.
    The curiosity shows in the fact that they model for them at all. Unless they live under a rock, they should know what to expect at CF or any other studio like that. Are they willing to keep pushing their envelope? That's up to them, but there is no doubt curiosity present when exploring one's limits and sexuality, even when you're getting paid for it. In Brazil, there's a whole culture around it. I mean, nobody at CF or SC is forcing them with a gun held to their heads or threatening their families. They go to CA or NV, have a little "fun" and go home with a bundle of cash in their pocket.

    Of course, I can only compare it with myself. Am I willing to explore sex with a woman for money? No, because I have no need for the extra cash and I'm not curious about it. Hence, there can only be two reasons why someone does it and unfortunately, most people are pouncing on the cash part while forgetting that many guys actually admit from the start wanting to get into porn because they love sex and are curious about the whole experience, and who's to say they aren't curious about doing it with a guy along the way?

    As for the argument about the genuine moments between the guys. Many of them say they are more comfortable with it if they know the guy a bit better and along the way they do become friends and confidantes over time but don't they say that sex ruins the friendship? So which way do we go from here?

    I'm probably talking in circles here, but it's late and I'm tired...

  26. #1026

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Windsong View Post
    You just said this "you see a man suck dick, kiss a dude and take it up the ass, he's gay. (except here)."** Not only are you still attacking people for thinking that G4P exists, Asenath has a point (because those female performers Asenath referenced, well, technically they'd count as G4P too). So who is it with the amazing failure to take in information, again?

    ** - now I do have this mental picture of you running into a past SC or CF performer (or even CM, since some of those guys seem very, very straight) and screaming at his face, "YOU DON'T EXIST! YOU'RE NOT REAL! YOU'RE JUST A FIGMENT OF THE IMAGINATION OF THOSE HORRIBLE GAYS WHO DON'T THINK LIKE I DO!"

    As an aside, I would think that a guy who does gay porn but says he's straight isn't secretly gay, but so super-duper-comfortable with his own heterosexuality that he can just get on with the job (and not be threatened or challenged by the act of having sex with someone he's not really attracted to), so to speak. Why are you so threatened by the acknowledgement that sometimes this might actually happen? "But it never does and you're all just deluding yourselves" and you have magic telepathic powers that confirm every so-called straight guy is actually gay or bi or whatever? Right. Got it. Thanks.
    I think you are quick to say "every straight guy that does porn does it because he's super comfortable"

    That's not true though. There are many potential (and more likely) reasons. Let's look at archetypes of G4P performers:

    Archetype 1 (Denialers):They are in denial about their sexuality. For some reason, they are not comfortable identifying themselves with the gay or even bisexual lifestyle. They see it as something in which does not represent their life or sexual choices. They enjoy gay sex, but label gay people as having a certain type of lifestyle which does not fit them, thus they identify as straight. These people are afraid of the implications of being identified as a homosexual person if anyone found out. These people can last in the industry for a long time if they keep deluding themselves. If in the industry long enough, they will come to a certain point: Either the hipocracy will be too much for them and they will leave the industry, cut all ties, and continue to deny their sexuality and call themselves straight, or they will accept themselves as gay. If you see these people making many porn scenes on a consistent basis, and suddenly stop, this might be a reason.

    Archetype 2 (Desperators).They are completely desperate. The VAST majority of "heterosexual" men would not lower themselves to the level of doing gay porn, but these men are so desperate for cash, that they will do anything. Suprisingly, some of these people are gay, (gay people can get desperate too)These are not people who like to do what they do, and they generally don't last in the porn industry long because they are simply there for the cash. If you see them come back, it's because they are desperate need of money. A key indicator is if it is revealed that they are addicted to drugs, or are prostituting... er "escorting" on the side or have been arrested for violence/drug posession/weapon posession/etc.

    Archetype 3 (The Relaxers). They are incredibly lazy/stupid/ don't really take porn seriously. Either they don't understand the implication of doing porn or they don't care, but they see this as a quick way to make money without truly seeing the effect it will have on their future. They identify as straight because they have always identified as straight and didn't really question their sexuality before. They will stay in the industry for as long as its profitable. IF they are there for long enough, they'll slowly realize that gay sex is pretty pleasurable and internally recognize that they could have sex with men in their private life if they wanted. If they are honest with themselves they would identify as bisexual, bi-curious, or "hetero-flexible".


    These archetypes don't say anything about the studio that may want them to fit into a category in which they don't belong.

  27. #1027

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Windsong View Post
    You just said this "you see a man suck dick, kiss a dude and take it up the ass, he's gay. (except here)."** Not only are you still attacking people for thinking that G4P exists, Asenath has a point (because those female performers Asenath referenced, well, technically they'd count as G4P too). So who is it with the amazing failure to take in information, again?

    ** - now I do have this mental picture of you running into a past SC or CF performer (or even CM, since some of those guys seem very, very straight) and screaming at his face, "YOU DON'T EXIST! YOU'RE NOT REAL! YOU'RE JUST A FIGMENT OF THE IMAGINATION OF THOSE HORRIBLE GAYS WHO DON'T THINK LIKE I DO!"

    As an aside, I would think that a guy who does gay porn but says he's straight isn't secretly gay, but so super-duper-comfortable with his own heterosexuality that he can just get on with the job (and not be threatened or challenged by the act of having sex with someone he's not really attracted to), so to speak. Why are you so threatened by the acknowledgement that sometimes this might actually happen? "But it never does and you're all just deluding yourselves" and you have magic telepathic powers that confirm every so-called straight guy is actually gay or bi or whatever? Right. Got it. Thanks.
    The point that seems obvious to me but to which you are blind is that I just said I don't think G4P is a TOTAL fantasy. Then you use the qualifier "all". You 6 or 7 in the sewing circle here are unable to take in information from anybody outside your group.

  28. #1028

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    New Sale! Just bought Marc pounds Landon (Landon is HOT! Is he gonna come back?), Cumming in Cameron and Quinn rides Marc. There's more, check it out.

  29. #1029
    JUB Addict Windsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,097

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Manipulation View Post
    I think you are quick to say "every straight guy that does porn does it because he's super comfortable"
    Just a point, I didn't say "every". But there are some that I think that does apply to. I also think your archetype #3 is a bit harsh (lazy? stupid? That seems a bit harsh), but I like the term "hetero-flexible" a lot, actually. It's a lot like Singularity's "buy-sexual" term.

  30. #1030

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Geesh you guys really know how to beat a dead horse. -_-

  31. #1031

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Apathie View Post
    New Sale! Just bought Marc pounds Landon (Landon is HOT! Is he gonna come back?), Cumming in Cameron and Quinn rides Marc. There's more, check it out.
    Thanks for the pointer. It looks like they added some new videos plus all of the videos that they have had on sale throughout this sale. There are 35 videos on sale, five of which are bi, 3 are classics, and the rest are all cfs exclusives. For members at $.69 each, that's $24.15 for 35 cfs videos. Without the sale, that's $160.30. It really is a good sale. CFS videos on sale include:
    • Aiden & Chandler under the covers
    • Aiden eats two loads (Aiden fucks Blake)
    • Aidenís triple load (Connor fucks..)
    • Blake fucks Quinn
    • Blindsided by Marc (marc and Dawson flip/flop)
    • Cain creampies Reed
    • Cain fucks Duncan & Danielle
    • Cain fucks Taylor
    • Cain nails Cort
    • Cameron and Harper get wet (flip/flop
    • Carter and his boyfriend
    • Carter creampies Dawson
    • Chandler and Cain flip/flop
    • Chandler nails Trey
    • Chuck swallow a load (Connor fucks Chuck)
    • Comeron & Chaseís bi tag team
    • Cory fucks Kurt
    • Cumming in Cameron (Marc & Cameron flip/flop
    • Derek and Trevorís flip/flop
    • Dominating Aiden (Kent
    • Fucking Tanner (tom
    • Fucking Trent (Dawson fucks..)
    • Gab fucks Logan
    • Harper fucks Riley and Courtney
    • Harper nails Marc
    • Marc pounds on Landon
    • Philip takes Carsonís load
    • Quinn rides Marc
    • Reece rides Chandler
    • Reed & Jonís Bi tag team
    • Reed takes Tomís load (tom fucks Reed)
    • Roughing Russ UP
    • Travis takes Kenny
    • Trey and Harperís flip/flop
    • Tyson piledrives Zeb

  32. #1032

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Windsong View Post
    Just a point, I didn't say "every". But there are some that I think that does apply to. I also think your archetype #3 is a bit harsh (lazy? stupid? That seems a bit harsh), but I like the term "hetero-flexible" a lot, actually. It's a lot like Singularity's "buy-sexual" term.
    Lazy/ stupid/dont care about their life are perfectly valid.

    Lazy: There are SO MANY things that people can do to make money that don't involve spreading your legs. There are low skill jobs that pay money (cashier/waiter/mcdonalds server). People who choose porn to make money as opposed to anything else are Lazy. They want the money, but only want to work a day or two for it. That's the sacrifice that they are willing to make.

    Stupid/ don't care about the future: These people don't realize that porn doesn't go away. It will follow them for the rest of their life and beyond. If they don't care about that downside, then they probably don't plan on finding a respectable job (i.e. a job that requires a certain amount of discretion and poise). If they were trying to find a respectable job, then they would have been smart enough to know that porn could definitely get in the way.

  33. #1033

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013



    Quinn 4ever

  34. #1034

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Manipulation View Post
    I think you are quick to say "every straight guy that does porn does it because he's super comfortable"

    That's not true though. There are many potential (and more likely) reasons. Let's look at archetypes of G4P performers:

    Archetype 1 (Denialers):They are in denial about their sexuality. For some reason, they are not comfortable identifying themselves with the gay or even bisexual lifestyle. They see it as something in which does not represent their life or sexual choices. They enjoy gay sex, but label gay people as having a certain type of lifestyle which does not fit them, thus they identify as straight. These people are afraid of the implications of being identified as a homosexual person if anyone found out. These people can last in the industry for a long time if they keep deluding themselves. If in the industry long enough, they will come to a certain point: Either the hipocracy will be too much for them and they will leave the industry, cut all ties, and continue to deny their sexuality and call themselves straight, or they will accept themselves as gay. If you see these people making many porn scenes on a consistent basis, and suddenly stop, this might be a reason.

    Archetype 2 (Desperators).They are completely desperate. The VAST majority of "heterosexual" men would not lower themselves to the level of doing gay porn, but these men are so desperate for cash, that they will do anything. Suprisingly, some of these people are gay, (gay people can get desperate too)These are not people who like to do what they do, and they generally don't last in the porn industry long because they are simply there for the cash. If you see them come back, it's because they are desperate need of money. A key indicator is if it is revealed that they are addicted to drugs, or are prostituting... er "escorting" on the side or have been arrested for violence/drug posession/weapon posession/etc.

    Archetype 3 (The Relaxers). They are incredibly lazy/stupid/ don't really take porn seriously. Either they don't understand the implication of doing porn or they don't care, but they see this as a quick way to make money without truly seeing the effect it will have on their future. They identify as straight because they have always identified as straight and didn't really question their sexuality before. They will stay in the industry for as long as its profitable. IF they are there for long enough, they'll slowly realize that gay sex is pretty pleasurable and internally recognize that they could have sex with men in their private life if they wanted. If they are honest with themselves they would identify as bisexual, bi-curious, or "hetero-flexible".


    These archetypes don't say anything about the studio that may want them to fit into a category in which they don't belong.
    So Dr Freud- where have these " Jungianesque"archetypes come from?

    Sounds made up to me in order to support your argument. There's no science in it that's for sure

  35. #1035

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by fuxwell View Post
    So Dr Freud- where have these " Jungianesque"archetypes come from?

    Sounds made up to me in order to support your argument. There's no science in it that's for sure
    Like all good science, these archetypes are made up of careful observations of G4P actors and the scenes that they do.

  36. #1036
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    287

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    Thanks for the pointer. It looks like they added some new videos plus all of the videos that they have had on sale throughout this sale. There are 35 videos on sale, five of which are bi, 3 are classics, and the rest are all cfs exclusives. For members at $.69 each, that's $24.15 for 35 cfs videos. Without the sale, that's $160.30. It really is a good sale. CFS videos on sale include:
    • Aiden & Chandler under the covers
    • Aiden eats two loads (Aiden fucks Blake)
    • Aiden’s triple load (Connor fucks..)
    • Blake fucks Quinn
    • Blindsided by Marc (marc and Dawson flip/flop)
    • Cain creampies Reed
    • Cain fucks Duncan & Danielle
    • Cain fucks Taylor
    • Cain nails Cort
    • Cameron and Harper get wet (flip/flop
    • Carter and his boyfriend
    • Carter creampies Dawson
    • Chandler and Cain flip/flop
    • Chandler nails Trey
    • Chuck swallow a load (Connor fucks Chuck)
    • Comeron & Chase’s bi tag team
    • Cory fucks Kurt
    • Cumming in Cameron (Marc & Cameron flip/flop
    • Derek and Trevor’s flip/flop
    • Dominating Aiden (Kent
    • Fucking Tanner (tom
    • Fucking Trent (Dawson fucks..)
    • Gab fucks Logan
    • Harper fucks Riley and Courtney
    • Harper nails Marc
    • Marc pounds on Landon
    • Philip takes Carson’s load
    • Quinn rides Marc
    • Reece rides Chandler
    • Reed & Jon’s Bi tag team
    • Reed takes Tom’s load (tom fucks Reed)
    • Roughing Russ UP
    • Travis takes Kenny
    • Trey and Harper’s flip/flop
    • Tyson piledrives Zeb
    This is too good a sale to pass off. I got all the exclusives that i haven't got, and even though i'm not a CF member at the moment, it was still too good value to miss the opportunity.

  37. #1037

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    ^^ According to corbinscampus, the cfs sale of all of the above videos will continue until Tuesday, 2013-Feb-19 at noon (us-pst).
    Last edited by statsguy; February 15th, 2013 at 01:32 PM.

  38. #1038

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quinn may be the luckiest homo on the planet! If I were 18 and hot, I'd model in a heartbeat, consequences be damned!

    I really hope they let him open-up Gentry!

  39. #1039

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    I just watched a bukakke boys orgy scene. I could so easily see Cameron doing one of those. He'd get into the dirtiness of it!

  40. #1040
    boom boom chaos maker crimsonpaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,667
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Gentry is adorable, love to see him a lot more!
    I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it.



  41. #1041
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,734

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    Quinn may be the luckiest homo on the planet! If I were 18 and hot, I'd model in a heartbeat, consequences be damned!
    Right behind you...

  42. #1042
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    287

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    In Tyson piledrives Zeb at which point does Tyson call Zeb a fag? I've watched the scene a few times now and never heard it, but remember it was mentioned at the time the scene was released on here.

  43. #1043

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    ^^ How's your Spanish? According to JasonCrew (post# 552 on 2013-Jan-25) Tyson called Zeb a fag in Spanish in the video. I don't even know how to say fag in Spanish, so I don't notice it.

    What got my attention was when they started to fuck and Zeb sat down on Tyson's dick and as he did Tyson said, "That slide right in there you little whore." I lol'd it but thought it was a little strange. And then when they switched fucking positions, getting ready to pile drive, Tyson said to Zeb, "Get on the ground, bitch." I could have done without that as well. I noticed last week in Bradley's introduction with Corbin present Bradley said, "He's (Aiden) going to be my bitch." Corbin quickly said we don't say things like that around here.

  44. #1044

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    maricone, i think.

    My guess is that the Tyson/Zeb scene was set-up before hand. Not scripted but more like 'how do you guys feel about doing this in your scene?'. Seeing as Tyson is 'rough' and Zeb 'pretty', I though it worked. I could easily imagine a 'classic' 70-80's porn scene with a 'construction worker' walking-in on a practicing 'sissy violinist'. As I said before, I think the rules of etiquette, including pissy political correctness, extinguish in the boudoir. So long as the rules apply once you've cum. I mean, if it makes for hot sex (or in this case hot porn).

  45. #1045

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    'Willis' is my porn crush du jour! One thing I like about SC is that the guys come off as being more authentically 'curious'. The fact that a lot of them seem older (Willis looks like he won't see 30 again) lends to the suspicion that there may be something afoot here other than a quick money. Willis was just so comfortable -- too comfortable -- with the cuddly stuff. Awesome shower kiss at the end! Strongly suggested a round-2 when the camera crew had left (I wonder if that ever really happens?)

    I wish CF would raise the age-bar a bit to permit the occasional Willis -- perhaps on Select. I'd love to see his thick dick plow Dawson!
    Last edited by PhunkSpunk; February 16th, 2013 at 11:19 AM.

  46. #1046

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Ashton & Cameron: I still get too much of a "I'm only here for the money!" vibe from Ashton, so I'll probably pass.

    Cameron's kind of a question mark for me. Of course he says he's not gay but I think he's an exhibitionist into being dirty. My operating fantasy about Cam is "yeah, I like to suck dick. You got a problem with that, mac? We can take it outside if you want!" So long as he continues to make decent porn.

    While I still think the majority of these guys are straight in their personal lives, I at least like be able to imagine otherwise when I am watching a scene
    Last edited by PhunkSpunk; February 16th, 2013 at 11:41 AM.

  47. #1047

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    'Willis' is my porn crush du jour! One thing I like about SC is that the guys come off as being more authentically 'curious'. The fact that a lot of them seem older (Willis looks like he won't see 30 again) lends to the suspicion that there may be something afoot here other than a quick money. Willis was just so comfortable -- too comfortable -- with the cuddly stuff. Awesome shower kiss at the end! Strongly suggested a round-2 when the camera crew had left (I wonder if that ever really happens?)

    I wish CF would raise the age-bar a bit to permit the occasional Willis -- perhaps on Select. I'd love to see his thick dick plow Dawson!
    Yes!! On all of the above: Willis' desirability, that he seemed to be satisfying his curiosity, the likelihood of the post-shower round 2 and that CF could use some older guys (as if 31 constitutes "older", but in their world...)

    You and I seem to have very similar sexual tastes and preferences, Phunk. I've even come around to appreciating Kenny. If you're ever in NYC, bud...

    I also wanted to weigh in in favor of Manipulation's Jungian chart - that seems pretty accurate to me. I'd also add that the Relaxers aren't all that hung up about their sexuality as their not very self-reflective and if they wound up with a guy instead of a girl, they'd be a little surprised, but not conflicted. Connor, Lucas, SC's Brandon all seem to fall into that boat.

    And finally, for the umpteenth time, we will never know these guys true sexuality, because most of the time they don't know it themselves. They're 19 or 20, and more than a little confused. The repeaters have figured out that gay sex feels good and that moves them closer to the middle of the Kinsey scale, but whether that becomes a lifelong itch they need to scratch is anyone's guess.

  48. #1048
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,734

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Haigan/Tyson may look hot but he fucks very run-of-the-mill. He reminds me of why straight porn is just not sexy (at least the kind I've been exposed to so far).

    I still need to catch up on SC this year, but I've been saying for months the guys there *are* there because (of what) they can do (with) each other. I just wish they wouldn't try to outdo each scene prior and let them have the sex their way, and they should get a new decorator... I can't look at that bed, bath & beyond crap anymore.

  49. #1049

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    While I still think the majority of these guys are straight in their personal lives, I at least like be able to imagine otherwise when I am watching a scene
    Oh yeah! If you're wondering if a guy is straight, use Phunk's rule. A guy who's been ass fucked 40 times is presumed straight. The default mode for CF on this thread is that the guys are straight. Unfuckingbelievable. Very different from what the discussion of a few days ago claimed, that not EVERY guy who sucks dick is gay. Well, I'll say it. Some are. Most are. Almost all are. How distorted can reality get? Pathetic.

  50. #1050

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    MISS U DRU






Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.