JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 129133134
Results 6,651 to 6,697 of 6697
  1. #6651

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by That70sJoe View Post
    This was my first time seeing Darren and, yep, he's sexy. That said, IMHO, he didn't seem that into it which is disappointing because if Aiden can't get you to genuinely enjoy gay sex, nobody can. No, really.
    At least it looked like semi-consensual sex, unlike most of the updates this week...

    Tanner also looked like he only moderately enjoyed his go at Aiden at the time, but his performances were 10 times better afterwards (William, yum). Thank you, Aiden.

    Quote Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
    They are horsing around while playing. The game finishes and Aiden makes his move on Darren
    This was probably shot mid-October, if Pete's tweets are to be believed, so it was not released yet but they really need a Bone (and PS4) in that room. I still wonder how that thing hasn't RRDed a thousand times over. And that sad GH set has got to go.

    More kissing
    I wonder if Darren hasn't Damian Lewis little mouth syndrome. It looks hella sexy to me but it annoys some viewers.

    I liked this update, but I am partial to both Aiden and Darren. The talking is at a minimum, and the camera work is pretty good. I would give this update a solid 4 stars.
    I'd give the same rating : not excellent but holds the promise of great things to come. I hope Darren comes back in 2014 or at least took part in the Lake Tahoe shoot.

    Has anybody listened to the Harper/Brayden PA?

  2. #6652

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    i like aiden as a bottom, minus the overacting
    http://gaybull.tumblr.com/
    My new and improved (still working on it) blog. Pictures and videos to watch and download.

  3. #6653
    Sex God texansfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    674

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by julesmangrove View Post
    Has anybody listened to the Harper/Brayden PA?
    I did. The most interesting thing discussed is the story of the pearl-handled pistol he used as a belt buckle.

    It seems Brayden did not think wearing the pistol belt buckle into an airport to board a plane would NOT get him in trouble with the TSA. He was wrong. It seems he was detained. He didn't say arrested, but he did say he had to pay a fine. He was allowed to mail his belt buckle home from the airport. After all of this, he said the belt buckle is now broken.

    He also said he prefers to bottom when filming.

    Harper was pretty quiet during the entire PA.
    Last edited by texansfan; December 28th, 2013 at 12:03 PM.

  4. #6654

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
    I did. The most interesting thing discussed is the story of the pearl-handled pistol he used as a belt buckle.
    Thanks Texansfan.

    Damn, they didn't announce Brayden would take part in the CF10 party then? I would have been buying that Air France ticket so fast, now that I'm done with presents.

    They had announced that they would stop selling VIP tickets a couple of weeks back due to high demand but I see they are still on sale on the cfshop.

    Has everybody voted for the Best Of over at the campus? How have your votes lined up with the rest of the visitors? So far I've only picked up one common choice.

  5. #6655
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,331

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by julesmangrove View Post
    Has everybody voted for the Best Of over at the campus? How have your votes lined up with the rest of the visitors? So far I've only picked up one common choice.
    Yep, same here. You're doomed in terms of being part of the majority if you're not Team Kellan. Oh well. You can't win 'em all. haha
    Well, one thing's clear: your favorite TV show is "Alias".

  6. #6656
    Sex God texansfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    674

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by julesmangrove View Post
    Damn, they didn't announce Brayden would take part in the CF10 party then? I would have been buying that Air France ticket so fast, now that I'm done with presents.

    They had announced that they would stop selling VIP tickets a couple of weeks back due to high demand but I see they are still on sale on the cfshop.
    They didn't mention anything about the CF10 party in the desert. I'm really surprised by the silence.

    Quote Originally Posted by That70sJoe View Post
    Yep, same here. You're doomed in terms of being part of the majority if you're not Team Kellan. Oh well. You can't win 'em all. haha
    It seems that most of the voters are also very much into Quinn.
    A couple of those I voted for are winning, at least for the time being. I voted for Brayden as Freshmen of the Year. And the Trey 3-way. Hope they hold up and they win the "golden dildo" statue. Isn't that whey the guys were awarded last year?
    Last edited by texansfan; December 28th, 2013 at 01:35 PM.

  7. #6657
    JUB Addict swmjck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    west hartford
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    2,002

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
    They didn't mention anything about the CF10 party in the desert. I'm really surprised by the silence.



    It seems that most of the voters are also very much into Quinn.
    A couple of those I voted for are winning, at least for the time being. I voted for Brayden as Freshmen of the Year. And the Trey 3-way. Hope they hold up and they win the "golden dildo" statue. Isn't that whey the guys were awarded last year?
    Not sure if this was just my experience, but after pushing vote for a category the screen went blank and I had to push the back button which got me back to the main page and then I had to press the link for the voting again to vote for a 2nd category. I did this 3 times and decided the hell with it. The voting process reminded me of the overly long steps one has to go through to buy a video at CF Select. Which reminds me, are the plans to redo CF Select dead?

  8. #6658
    Sex God texansfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    674

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    ^^ swmjck, the same thing happened to me.

    Redesigning CF Select, the new redesign of Corbinfisher.com, has been in the plans for what, two years? I guess we'll see it when we see it!

  9. #6659
    JUB Addict Windsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,102

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Irishdave View Post
    Darren is by far the sexiest guy on the CF rooster at the minute...
    Pun not intended?

    Quote Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
    I did. The most interesting thing discussed is the story of the pearl-handled pistol he used as a belt buckle.
    Oh wow. I guess the poor guy probably doesn't have much air-travel experience.

    He also said he prefers to bottom when filming.
    ... not a shocking piece of news, but good to know .

  10. #6660

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by swmjck View Post
    Not sure if this was just my experience, but after pushing vote for a category the screen went blank and I had to push the back button which got me back to the main page and then I had to press the link for the voting again to vote for a 2nd category. I did this 3 times and decided the hell with it. The voting process reminded me of the overly long steps one has to go through to buy a video at CF Select.
    If you look at the number of votes below the result graphs, you can see that they are decreasing almost from question to question : the Newbie one has almost double the answers than the second to last Group one. I encountered the same thing but I figured it was because I was using a mobile device to visit the site.

    Shoddy coding by the same person who put up the Kellan/Kennedy update rather than the Quinn/Kennedy one? Unwanted by-product of wanting to track IPs in order to avoid ballot stuffing (and help the NSA)? The fact that the Best Location shoot question gets more votes suggests that the CFS users voted en masse, so they might have been tempted to do so as they are whales/ultra fans.

    I really wish they hadn't fed up the campus' commenting system during whatever they did on Dec. 9th so I could ask Brian if they considered the voting representative of their user base or if they were going to hold another one.

    William not winning in his lone category irks me.

    Quote Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
    Redesigning CF Select, the new redesign of Corbinfisher.com, has been in the plans for what, two years? I guess we'll see it when we see it!
    It would make a lot of sense that they'd want to unveil it for the week of their Anniversary, but they have so much to do and are prone to so many mistakes when it comes to basic web functionalities (remember when you couldn't even download the CFS updates this summer, every damn week. No wonder they stopped the bi-weekly updates) that I'm pretty sure they'll miss their deadline.

    Quote Originally Posted by Windsong View Post
    I guess the poor guy probably doesn't have much air-travel experience.
    Or Brayden has a weird fetish for the 2nd Amendment.

  11. #6661
    JUB Addict EasyRory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,435

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
    ... Harper was pretty quiet during the entire PA.
    He was subdued in his last PA with Kennedy as well. Echoing the discussion of his weight, I hope he's not on something.

  12. #6662
    JUB Addict EasyRory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,435

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by That70sJoe View Post
    Yep, same here. You're doomed in terms of being part of the majority if you're not Team Kellan. Oh well. You can't win 'em all. haha
    Reminds me of the Lithuanian woman in Washington who complained that every time she was at the British Embassy the band played 'Heil dir im Stiegenkranz'.

  13. #6663
    JUB Addict EasyRory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,435

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    To late to edit: 'H dir im S', the former Prussian national anthem shares the tune of 'G save the Q'. It's what passes for humor in Washington.

  14. #6664

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
    Redesigning CF Select, the new redesign of Corbinfisher.com, has been in the plans for what, two years? I guess we'll see it when we see it!
    The current acm/acs web site works quite well, and has done so for quite a long time. It also has some of the best functionality of gay porn sites (previews, still pictures, a good search mechanism, and a full catalog of all the videos and all the models) - for the most part all available to both members and non-members. The newer cfselect web site, while it has some nice features, is just barely tolerable performance wise. By today's standards it's a dog. And it's indexing and search facility pale in comparison to the one on the cf-acm/acs web site. So, I have no desire to lobby cf for a new web site design. Hopefully, they won't release a new design until it works at least as well as their current main web site. The only problem, and imo it's rather minor, is that cf continues to occasionally say that it's "coming soon".
    (And cf's latest web design effort, gay.xxx, while it no longer exists, probably due to poor customer acceptance, suffered from a terrible user interface as well as cfselect's poor performance.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Windsong View Post
    Oh wow. I guess the poor guy probably doesn't have much air-travel experience.
    Remember who Brayden works for - Mr. Corbin "and especially no fucking U.S. Transportation Security Administration employees may be members" Fisher, who is rumored to wear a pistol at work (no pun intended). Maybe Brayden was just trying to get extra points with the boss. Having once gotten into trouble for trying to go through airport security with a screw driver in the bottom of my brief case, I'm rather sympathetic.
    (It was a screw driver with changeable tips. The tips were ok, but not the part with the handle. I wound up having to fill out some paper work before I could proceed. I consider airport security to be primarily "security theater.")

    Quote Originally Posted by julesmangrove View Post
    If you look at the number of votes below the result graphs, you can see that they are decreasing almost from question to question : the Newbie one has almost double the answers than the second to last Group one. I encountered the same thing but I figured it was because I was using a mobile device to visit the site.
    The voting mechanism doesn't work right when you try to vote on just a single category. It just never comes back after I click on the vote button. (And you want a new web site designed by the people that bring you this? ) But as I went down the categories, I liked the alternatives less and less, so I voted less and less.

  15. #6665

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRory View Post
    He was subdued in his last PA with Kennedy as well. Echoing the discussion of his weight, I hope he's not on something.
    Maybe he just has the common courtesy to not interrupt when someone else is talking. Harper is able to carry a good conversation when he's on f4f. One of his answers the other night that I found interesting was when he was asked which of the cf models is really, really smart. He said it was Kent, who apparently has done quite well in school. He refused to elaborate because he didn't want to disclose information about Kent, but you could tell that he was impressed.

  16. #6666
    JUB Addict EasyRory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,435

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    ... when he was asked which of the cf models is really, really smart. He said it was Kent, who apparently has done quite well in school. He refused to elaborate because he didn't want to disclose information about Kent, but you could tell that he was impressed.
    Pete recently said Kent is going for a double masters and I believe Kent once said he was a pre-med (chemistry?) major.

  17. #6667
    Sex God yankeesfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    575

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Hi everyone I've been MIA for too many months while work has taken over my life. I don't think I've watched a CF update in months.

    My New Year's resolution is to watch more porn

  18. #6668
    Sex God yankeesfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    575

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRory View Post
    Pete recently said Kent is going for a double masters and I believe Kent once said he was a pre-med (chemistry?) major.
    I knew that there was a reason I liked that boy - Organic chem was always my favorite.

  19. #6669

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by yankeesfan View Post
    I knew that there was a reason I liked that boy - Organic chem was always my favorite.
    Probably because you like a nucleophilic backside attack on an exposed cabonyl.

    Obviously one of mine, too. I love rxn cracking. A elegant mechanism makes me cream!

    Congrats on landing Tacoby, the hottest guy in the majors. prodigiously talented. just keep your fingers crossed and hope he stays healthy
    Last edited by PhunkSpunk; December 30th, 2013 at 12:17 AM.

  20. #6670
    JUB Addict Windsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,102

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by yankeesfan View Post
    Hi everyone I've been MIA for too many months while work has taken over my life. I don't think I've watched a CF update in months.

    My New Year's resolution is to watch more porn
    Welcome back! It's been too long .

  21. #6671

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRory View Post
    He was subdued in his last PA with Kennedy as well. Echoing the discussion of his weight, I hope he's not on something.
    Harper has also stopped shaving every day and putting some much product into his hair if the thumbnails over at CFL are to be believed : maybe he's gotten married and doesn't need to put so much effort into it?

    The recent PA with Brayden would indicate that they'd just shot a new update recently, which, if his appearance were that scary, I don't think they would have done.

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    The current acm/acs web site works quite well, and has done so for quite a long time. It also has some of the best functionality of gay porn sites (previews, still pictures, a good search mechanism, and a full catalog of all the videos and all the models) - for the most part all available to both members and non-members. (...) So, I have no desire to lobby cf for a new web site design. Hopefully, they won't release a new design until it works at least as well as their current main web site. The only problem, and imo it's rather minor, is that cf continues to occasionally say that it's "coming soon".
    I'm pretty sure porn sites have been abuzz with "accessibility on mobile devices" and "social media interaction" and other such nonsense for the past year.

    CF looks great on a computer but doesn't on a mobile so the pressure must be on to do something about it : SC did it (got rid of all the written words), CB has it. Only CM shows no sign of wanting to change and Corbin's ego must be chafed that he alone remains in such "low brow" company.

    The rumblings from Brian on starting a dedicated forum on ask.fm and his recent Xmas well-wishes which were all about social media (on a blog which did not accept comments anymore at that) makes me think that marketing is putting pressure on Corbin to get with the times.

    Hopefully the team that was responsible for gay.xxx has been let go and that's why the redesign has been so late coming. But I'm afraid that whatever redesign we end up getting will be lighter on functionalities for heavy users (indexing, search, write-ups) and lousy with "touch friendly" gizmos.

    And you want a new web site designed by the people that bring you this?
    If Corbin learned anything from CFS and gay.xxx, he will have sourced the redesign externally (especially if a forum has to be designed from the ground up). But it costs $$$ and CM's Bryan had explained that reputable web design companies won't touch adult sites with a ten foot pole (and I'm guessing it's worse for a gay one), so your fears might be founded.

  22. #6672

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by julesmangrove View Post
    Harper has also stopped shaving every day and putting some much product into his hair if the thumbnails over at CFL are to be believed : maybe he's gotten married and doesn't need to put so much effort into it?

    The recent PA with Brayden would indicate that they'd just shot a new update recently, which, if his appearance were that scary, I don't think they would have done.
    It's one thing to get all dolled up for a shoot when you have the help of a "production assistant" or a fellow model. It's a little different when all you're doing is walking to the back bedroom for a cfl session. Harper with a little shadow on his face, and a little less hair product is fine with me. At least Harper has a decent camera arrangement and good sound on f4$

    Quote Originally Posted by julesmangrove View Post
    CF looks great on a computer but doesn't on a mobile so the pressure must be on to do something about it : SC did it (got rid of all the written words), CB has it. Only CM shows no sign of wanting to change and Corbin's ego must be chafed that he alone remains in such "low brow" company.
    I can see wanting to do something about mobile. Although I use cf-acm all the time on an iPad and it works fine. I'd like to see cf offer the rest of the "old" acm videos in streaming, and/or mp4 format, so that they could be viewed from mobile devices. But not all mobile sites are all they are cracked up to be. I avoid the mobile versions of jub and twitter like the plague. And cb screwed up their catalog in the process of adding new stuff. I'd also like to see cfs offer streaming of the video I've purchased, but given that they always try to low ball their server capacity I doubt that that will ever happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by julesmangrove View Post
    If Corbin learned anything from CFS and gay.xxx, he will have sourced the redesign externally (especially if a forum has to be designed from the ground up). But it costs $$$ and CM's Bryan had explained that reputable web design companies won't touch adult sites with a ten foot pole (and I'm guessing it's worse for a gay one), so your fears might be founded.
    Well, they did use f4$ for cfl.

  23. #6673

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    I am a fans of CF. I wonder where Travis has gone... Anyone updates for me?

  24. #6674
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    418

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    I voted, but the choices were very limited. I would have voted for William for best top and best freshman. Not a good sign that he wasn't much on there. Perhaps he has gone for good.

  25. #6675

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6a00d83451f9a269e201a51006e683970c-800wi.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	1012626Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6a00d83451f9a269e201a51006d0a4970c-800wi.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	1012627Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6a00d83451f9a269e201a51006e420970c-800wi.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	1012628 Smith!

  26. #6676
    Sex God texansfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    674

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Another Brayden bottoming scene from Scandinavia. This time Easton has at our bottom boy!

  27. #6677

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Wow! What a pretty boy Smith! Where did this pics come from?
    Last edited by tolits068; December 30th, 2013 at 11:13 AM.

  28. #6678

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    I saw them on M e n o f p o r n.

  29. #6679
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    418

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    The Brayden/Easton scene is pretty hot, actually. Good!

  30. #6680

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Today's Easton fucks Brayden is an excellent video. Both guys do a fine job, and it's a reminder of why I voted for Brayden as best 2013 freshman and best 2013 bottom.


    I left out the cute intro, but both guys have decent wood throughout the video.
    Nothing like a toe curling blow job.


    That not just wood that lays on Brayden's abs, it's perking wood that stands up on its own.


    Brayden keeps his ass high so that Easton, while eating it, and fingering it, is also able to jerk of Brayden
    (and Brayden has good wood while Easton is jerking him)


    Bottoms that are hard while getting fucked.
    Brayden's whimpers while being fucked seem realistic (unlike STFU-Quinn)


    Just after this Brayden shoots a large load all over his own chest, as well as Easton chest and hair.

    Look at all these fine long shots. There is a good mix of long shots and closeups (no dizzying zooming in and out). A well produced video.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cfEastonBrayden00047sm.jpg   cfEastonBrayden00069sm.jpg   cfEastonBrayden00071sm.jpg   cfEastonBrayden00116sm.jpg   cfEastonBrayden00136sm.jpg  


  31. #6681
    Sex God texansfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    674

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Agree with Stats, a good update!

    Don't you love all night blow-jobs? Notice that it is night with Easton gets Brayden in the doorway and then it is light outside when they pick up indoors.



    Brayden must be an 'easy' lay. Is there anybody who hasn't fucked him so far on this trip? Definitely not complaining!
    Last edited by texansfan; December 30th, 2013 at 01:31 PM.

  32. #6682
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,734

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Apparently, Brayden prefers/likes to bottom. You know like most straight guys do.

  33. #6683
    Sex God yankeesfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    575

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    I've been trying to catch up but I missed months of posts. Could someone give me the TLDR version of what Kellan spilled while drunk?

    Are there any must see updates? I haven't watched any since early summer.

  34. #6684

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by yankeesfan View Post
    I've been trying to catch up but I missed months of posts. Could someone give me the TLDR version of what Kellan spilled while drunk?

    Are there any must see updates? I haven't watched any since early summer.
    I'd be interested in the answers to these, too. I'm thinking of subscribing after being gone for three or four months. I wouldn't know where to begin!

  35. #6685

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    As I understand it he was doing a cam show, downed a cup of vodka, and started complaining that other models were being paid more, that he was locked into a agreement and couldn't get a raise, that he always put out in his scenes (true), how he wished he'd stayed with Randy Blue and only chose CF because of the chance to do straight porn, that he wasn't invited to the 10th Anniversary party, etc.

    I didn't see this. The part I caught was some kid (I think) going on about how his life sucked because he was gay, was thinking of suicide. Even drunk, Kellan rose to the occasion, said encouraging stuff like acceptance is increasing, in a few years nobody will care, etc. My appreciation of him took a quantum leap.

    I'd hate to think of Kellan getting low-balled. He does give his all, IMHO, and seems like a genuinely nice guy.

  36. #6686

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    I was looking at that poll on the blog and a lot of the guys I really like -- Bradley, Sylas, Clinton -- weren't up for anything. I hope this doesn't mean that they're done.

  37. #6687
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    62,073

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Like some others,I think Brayden is bi-sexual and CF is his way of exploring that while claiming to be gay for pay. He stays hard while being fucked,something most of the other gay4payers and even gay guys can't do.

  38. #6688

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Today's cf video, Kent fucks Taylor, is a nice enough way to end the year. Taylor has a fine body. And Kent is never going to look bad. The caps below sure look hot (great looking guys, good camera shots). There's good camera work and good use of a mirror as well in this video. But when I watched it, it wasn't all that hot, or at least it didn't sound hot. Maybe I'm expecting too much from a first time video, or maybe it's because yesterday's Easton/Brayden video had a lot of chemistry, but this looked more like an act. Still, a decent video to end 2013.


    Impressive


    What a view




    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cfKentTaylor01.jpg   cfKentTaylor02.jpg   cfKentTaylor03.jpg   cfKentTaylor04.jpg  

  39. #6689
    DragononFire
    Guest

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Mmmmm, more Aiden and more Brayden. I'm in Heaven.

  40. #6690

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    ^^ I'd agree. For all of his multiple cum shots as a bottom, I have always preferred Aiden as a top. There aren't very many guys at cf that can consistently provide (and maintain) this kind of wood (see below). I always figured one reason Aiden is a good top is that he knows what he likes as a bottom. He gets my vote as best cf top for 2013, in spite of some strong competition.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cfAidenDarren01sm.jpg  

  41. #6691

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    My appreciation for Aiden these days is limited to his partners. I thought the Bradley scene was a stand-out because I love the way Bradley whimpers -- so sexy!

    I love Darren's look, especially the high and tight buzz. He looks military. He also looks like he could be related to Reed.

  42. #6692
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    139

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    I finally watched the Jacob/Olivia ACS pairing. I am a huge Olivia fan, have loved that girl since the scene with Connor and her then boyfriend at the time. It was interesting watching them go at it and then find out later that she had left the former bf for Connor. I hated it when she got implants because I loved her small frame before and thought she was really beautiful.

    I'm not totally sold on Jacob, hot body, but so-so everything else. This pairing was like watching paint dry, they both seemed totally uninterested in one another and Olivia was clearly just going through the motions, she kept looking off screen, as did Jacob and he struggled to keep wood. She's a beautiful girl and if he's really "straight", I can't imagine why he'd have trouble staying hard. There were a ton of cuts in the video as well and it was just not a good scene. I was so happy to see Olivia back, but not this new version. I personally would love to see Connor/Olivia round two, but CF rarely does reunion clips when it comes to the ACS side of things.

  43. #6693

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRory View Post
    Reminds me of the Lithuanian woman in Washington who complained that every time she was at the British Embassy the band played 'Heil dir im Stiegenkranz'.
    My Country 'Tis of Thee?

    The Germans have gone back to Deutchland, Uber Alles, with adjusted lyrics. No more stuff about the borders (which are now in France and Poland).

    I had the evil thought that Die Fahne Hoch could be the melody of a cheesy cry-in-your-beer Tex-Mex country song. Both Texas and northern Mexico had large German emigrations in the late 19th/early 20th Centuries. The Zimmermann Telegram.
    Last edited by PhunkSpunk; December 31st, 2013 at 06:03 PM.

  44. #6694
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    530

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    As we bring 2013 to a close, I'm grateful that CF paired the final scene with my boy Kent. Given the retirements and defections over the last couple years of some CF superstars, Kent is my main man by far. And even though there's some incredible guys modeling for the company, 2013 leaves me with some puzzling and frustrating questions:
    1. what the fuck happened to Connor
    2. why won't Trey return to the studio
    3. same question for Reed
    4. Why did William disappear after such an extremely popular but short lived appearance
    5. same questions for Gentry, Grayson, and Brant
    6. why couldn't you hold on to Easton
    7. Cameron retired because?????????
    A little general information would sure make this member a little happier in 2014.
    Happy New Year JUB contributors and thanks for your interesting and insightful comments/observations. Prosperity.

  45. #6695
    JUB Addict Windsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,102

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by truxtun View Post
    As we bring 2013 to a close, I'm grateful that CF paired the final scene with my boy Kent. Given the retirements and defections over the last couple years of some CF superstars, Kent is my main man by far. And even though there's some incredible guys modeling for the company, 2013 leaves me with some puzzling and frustrating questions:
    1. what the fuck happened to Connor
    2. why won't Trey return to the studio
    3. same question for Reed
    4. Why did William disappear after such an extremely popular but short lived appearance
    5. same questions for Gentry, Grayson, and Brant
    6. why couldn't you hold on to Easton
    7. Cameron retired because?????????
    Maybe Cameron and Trey ran off together, and maybe Connor went with them?

    I guess a lot of talent retired in 2013.

    Now into 2014. Who knows what Uncle Corbin will have planned for us this year?

  46. #6696

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Connor and Trey have retired from m/m scenes

    William has retired whatever debt forced him into doing gay porn.

    Gentry took a pass on more porn; Grayson, hot as many of us found him, didn't get enough fan base traction. Ditto for Brant.

    Easton's a whore: he got a trip to Europe out of them.

    Cameron's enlisted

    Kent is love
    Last edited by PhunkSpunk; December 31st, 2013 at 11:42 PM.

  47. #6697
    Kein Ayin Hara JUB Admin KaraBulut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    19,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Continued in the 2014 thread here.
    JUB's full list of smilies can be found here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.