JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 111 of 134 FirstFirst ... 106110111112116 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,550 of 6697
  1. #5501
    JUB Addict EasyRory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,591

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
    I wouldn't go as far as saying he likes to throw people under the bus, but did anybody get the impression by the banter between Quinn and Marc that he was implying that Marc plays for our team? The reason I ask because at one point of the conversation they were talking about scratching during sex and Marc said he wasn't a fan. Quinn said something like "Not even when you are on bottom". Probably nothing to it, just my imagination running wild.
    I decided Marc is gay a while ago, maybe during his last PA. What *really* disappointed me in this latest PA is that Marc couldn't remember his CFS scene with Cameron - a great scene in which they flip-flopped repeatedly and seemed to really enjoy each other. I don't know how you could forget a scene like that one; apparently, it's possible.

  2. #5502
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Baltimore
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    2,711

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    I definitely get how it's possible. I don't remember every single person I've ever had sex with. I imagine being in porn, where sex is a professional thing, not an intimate one in most cases, makes it even easier to forget that you've slept with this or that person. It's just part of the job.

  3. #5503
    Sex God texansfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    808

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRory View Post
    I decided Marc is gay a while ago, maybe during his last PA. What *really* disappointed me in this latest PA is that Marc couldn't remember his CFS scene with Cameron - a great scene in which they flip-flopped repeatedly and seemed to really enjoy each other. I don't know how you could forget a scene like that one; apparently, it's possible.
    I have noticed many times in different PA's how the guys go blank when trying to remember model names. I don't think they have forgotten, IMO it is because they know the guys by their real names and not by their CF names and they are doing their best to not divulge real names.

  4. #5504

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    where is connor?
    http://gaybull.tumblr.com/
    My new and improved (still working on it) blog. Pictures and videos to watch and download.

  5. #5505

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    It must get incredibly confusing keeping track of the real vs porn names, especially when one guy's real name is his partner's porn one.

    There have been several instances when models have let the names slip and it made it past the editing. I think Ben blurted out TJ's name, Logan Dawson's, and, as we all know, Travis Josh's (oh God! oh ___!)
    Last edited by PhunkSpunk; October 23rd, 2013 at 12:24 PM.

  6. #5506
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by sammyyummy View Post
    where is connor?
    Behind the camera.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    It must get incredibly confusing keeping track of the real vs porn names, especially when one guy's real name is his partner's porn one.

    There have been several instances when models have let the names slip and it made it past the editing. I think Ben blurted out TJ's name, Logan Dawson's, and, as we all know, Travis Josh's (oh God! oh ___!)
    I don't remember on what site (but I'm sure it was on CF), but they did mention they know each other by at least three names, so it's quite difficult to remember what to call each other when the camera's on or off.

  7. #5507
    JUB Addict Windsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,243

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by sammyyummy View Post
    where is connor?
    Tied up in my bedroom. I'm having a lazy Thursday.

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    I don't remember on what site (but I'm sure it was on CF), but they did mention they know each other by at least three names, so it's quite difficult to remember what to call each other when the camera's on or off.
    One of the ES videos has one of the models' first names being accidentally shouted out, mid-scene ("Fuck me _______!"). I won't say who, but it's in there.

    I imagine it would be easier when you just head to LV, hear a guy's name, and that's the end of it. But when you're traveling internationally, you get to know someone's full name (as you move through customs and such), and so it would be even more difficult to remember your scene partner's porn name.


    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    Poppers give me a headache afterward, so I decline, but I don't know of a single gay man who doesn't keep a vial in his nightstand.
    *raises hand*

    Missionary and other realistic positions: asked why they didn't do more of that a few years back. The answer was that fans complained if they couldn't see the in-and-out, suspected the models might be faking it, etc.
    I figured they don't do missionary or lying-flat very often because they're porn-unfriendly positions.

    For those of us who like the intimacy those positions convey (and don't care about gratuitous close-ups), it's a damn shame.

    As an aside, does the lying-flat position have an actual shorthand name?

    Quote Originally Posted by julesmangrove View Post
    I'm pretty sure Aiden pulled that move once or twice. Can't remember in what scenes though. Did I mention I like Aiden?
    It's hard not to . Maybe we should make t-shirts?

  8. #5508
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Baltimore
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    2,711

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Windsong View Post
    *raises hand*
    Me too. They don't do much for me besides make me dizzy.

  9. #5509

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Back when I was hooking up a lot I would keep them around as a courtesy, but the headaches were so fierce I usually abstained. They put you in a slow-time almost hypnotic state that's ideal for 'just sex'. For some reason, I went crazy rimming when I was on them.

    I wonder if poppers (as opposed to blue pills) are responsible for the flush we see on models?

  10. #5510
    JUB Addict Lestatnj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Holbrook
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    28,826

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by jasoncrew03 View Post
    Me too. They don't do much for me besides make me dizzy.
    I stopped doing them years ago because of the headaches too.

  11. #5511

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    I was the person who asked about a 'Johnson' in the future.

    Perhaps a Harrison? Tippiecanoe and Tyler, too! Ol' Tippiecanoe died of some infections disease (Flu? PNA?) a few months after taking office. His grandson was actually a fairly decent Progressive, getting the Sherman Act passed (yes, there was a time when Republicans were not entirely pro-business).

    Millard Fillmore usually is down on the list along with (Andrew) Johnson. After his presidency he founded the Nativist 'Know Nothing' anti-Irish/German immigrant society.
    Johnson's scene partner would, of course, have to be named Hoover.

  12. #5512

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Just when you think CF is starting to come to terms with the whole gay thing... an ACS with Zach, who's already admitted to liking boys and taken Kenny's load. They try and butch him up big time too.

    Mostly odd, because they almost always release the videos the other way around - ACS, blowjob, fucker, fuckee

    And fwiw, I've never bought/owned/kept poppers. Headaches and just don't like the high it gives.

  13. #5513

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    I think a lot of the time the models want to do straight scenes to shore up their butch creds. Hell, even Trenton did a straight scene!

    I'll be curious to see if Harper does another. He really is a boy's boy.

    Like a lot of people, my first introduction to poppers came through stoners, not gays.

  14. #5514

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    The Lone Wolf's numbers to date

    26 ACM m/m scenes. 9 bottom (2 flip), 2 oral

    18 CFSelect, 9 bottom (6 flip)

  15. #5515

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Drake fucks Harper (Thursday's video) is good, although not too special.

    Is anyone else noticing that the recent videos don't show most of the transitions between sexual positions? - just a cut and all of a sudden they're fucking in a different position. (In this video cf does include an initial penetration segment.) Showing most of the changes in sexual positions has been something that cf did a good job of providing for a long time (and sc never bothered with). It makes for good continuity and helps maintain the fantasy in the viewer's eye.

    Possible rationale for change: I'd guess that getting rid of the transitions saves a lot of production time (aka it's faster, cheaper). In some scenes there were cuts buried in the switching of camera angles (a cut to a closeup of a face and then back to the action) just before the transitions (so that during the transitions everyone had wood). All that has to be set up during the filming and in the editing. A simple cut, means that everyone can take a break, and go back to work in another position, without worrying nearly as much about continuity. I hope that they go back to showing transitions. It makes the scenes more realistic.
    Last edited by statsguy; October 23rd, 2013 at 10:18 PM.

  16. #5516
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    552

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Don't get me wrong, I love Harper. He's a fantastic looking stud, incredibly built, and really loves to fuck on our team. I even put him into my top 5 vets. But damn CF, share the limited video space. I also want to see veterans Kent, Trey, Josh, Marc, Zeb, etc. Please get these A listers back into the game and let them take on some of the newbies. Also begging for Reed and Grayson but I don't think it's doing any good. No comment from CF on either guy.

  17. #5517

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    How long is the average wait time in regards 'yeah, he isn't coming back' after a guy has done a solo and a straight scene?

    A few weeks ago, Patrick debuted and immediately became a favourite for me but nothing since bar turning up on the CF straight site. I'm guessing he wont be back...

  18. #5518

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by truxtun View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I love Harper. He's a fantastic looking stud, incredibly built, and really loves to fuck on our team. I even put him into my top 5 vets. But damn CF, share the limited video space. I also want to see veterans Kent, Trey, Josh, Marc, Zeb, etc. Please get these A listers back into the game and let them take on some of the newbies. Also begging for Reed and Grayson but I don't think it's doing any good. No comment from CF on either guy.
    I wouldn't expect Reed back anytime soon-he is now appearing as a cam model on Randy Blue Live as Reid Hendrix
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Reed.PNG 
Views:	88 
Size:	756.3 KB 
ID:	995232

  19. #5519
    JUB Addict Windsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,243

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Wow, so they lost another one to RB.

  20. #5520
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by casperfan View Post
    I wouldn't expect Reed back anytime soon-he is now appearing as a cam model on Randy Blue Live as Reid Hendrix
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Reed.PNG 
Views:	88 
Size:	756.3 KB 
ID:	995232
    Does he do solos only? I think if it's solos only, there's no point for it at all.

    Cam shows bore me in general, the guys never know what to do.

  21. #5521
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,374

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    It must get incredibly confusing keeping track of the real vs porn names, especially when one guy's real name is his partner's porn one.

    There have been several instances when models have let the names slip and it made it past the editing. I think Ben blurted out TJ's name, Logan Dawson's, and, as we all know, Travis Josh's (oh God! oh ___!)
    Cooper said Travis' real name and Corbin was quick to interject "Travis".
    How do you remember all their passwords? Or do they all have the same password?

  22. #5522
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,374

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    The Lone Wolf's numbers to date

    26 ACM m/m scenes. 9 bottom (2 flip), 2 oral

    18 CFSelect, 9 bottom (6 flip)
    That's my boy. Money, money. money, money....MONEEEEEYYYYYYY!
    How do you remember all their passwords? Or do they all have the same password?

  23. #5523
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,374

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    Drake fucks Harper (Thursday's video) is good, although not too special.

    Is anyone else noticing that the recent videos don't show most of the transitions between sexual positions? - just a cut and all of a sudden they're fucking in a different position. (In this video cf does include an initial penetration segment.) Showing most of the changes in sexual positions has been something that cf did a good job of providing for a long time (and sc never bothered with). It makes for good continuity and helps maintain the fantasy in the viewer's eye.

    Possible rationale for change: I'd guess that getting rid of the transitions saves a lot of production time (aka it's faster, cheaper). In some scenes there were cuts buried in the switching of camera angles (a cut to a closeup of a face and then back to the action) just before the transitions (so that during the transitions everyone had wood). All that has to be set up during the filming and in the editing. A simple cut, means that everyone can take a break, and go back to work in another position, without worrying nearly as much about continuity. I hope that they go back to showing transitions. It makes the scenes more realistic.
    The scene sounds pretty lackluster since you didn't talk about the actual sex, chemistry, etc. Hope to see Drake on CFS in the near future. He looks interesting.
    How do you remember all their passwords? Or do they all have the same password?

  24. #5524
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,374

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by casperfan View Post
    I wouldn't expect Reed back anytime soon-he is now appearing as a cam model on Randy Blue Live as Reid Hendrix
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Reed.PNG 
Views:	88 
Size:	756.3 KB 
ID:	995232
    Thanks for the scoop. Too bad. Really liked him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Windsong View Post
    Wow, so they lost another one to RB.
    I wish there was a way that Brian could tactfully tell us what happened in this case but it's just like mainstream media; they pretty much keep it hush hush. We, the fans, just speculate and even entertain conjecture...like we do here.
    How do you remember all their passwords? Or do they all have the same password?

  25. #5525
    JUB Addict EasyRory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,591

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by That70sJoe View Post
    Thanks for the scoop. Too bad. Really liked [Reed].
    Another one whose straight credentials weren't entirely in order. I wonder if Grayson will show up elsewhere, too.

  26. #5526

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    One thing about being on rb's cam is that it is one way for a model to still make some $$ in gay porn, without having to do (bareback) guy-guy sex. You can read that several ways - "I don't want to do guy-guy action", or "I don't want to do bareback action". Rb already has (had) one former cf model that said he disliked doing guy-guy action. It would also be interesting to know the contractual differences between rb-cams and cf for a model. Is it possible that this is one of the reasons cf is trying to develop cf-L?

    Besides, you also have to remember that there are lots of other reasons that models and cf split, although in the case of Reed I can't imagine that cf wouldn't have been happy to have him back (at least until he went to work for rb).

  27. #5527

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRory View Post
    Another one whose straight credentials weren't entirely in order.
    His RB profile says that he's bi. Back when he did his solo, I pegged him for a JO ACS and gone. However the 'bi' label may just be to attract customers, as I suspect it is for Dylan Roberts.

    It also says he's from 'Phenix'. Doesn't anyone proof these? I can't imagine that anyone actually from Phoenix wouldn't know how to spell it!

    It's very disappointing to lose Reed, especially since I increasingly got the sense that he didn't mind the work He was a fantastic kisser, and always came across as a considerate lover. He seemed like a genuinely sweet guy.

    I doubt Reed will show up in a RB scene, or for that matter anywhere else. My guess is that the issue isn't bareback, it's having sex in front of a camera. I wonder if he's one of those models who has acquired a jealous boyfriend, of whom Brian mentioned?

    I think Riley had some scenes release after he had a stint on RB Live. Of course he's on men.com now.

    I wonder just how much money these guys make doing cam work? A few years ago I read a NYT article about some kid who made a pile doing it (he started when he was like 15 or 16). However it's no longer the wild and wooly days of Jeremy Lory: everybody seems to be doing it nowadays.

    Personally I've never gotten into the idea of watching some guy jerk off 'live', and 'interactive' porn in general.
    Last edited by PhunkSpunk; October 24th, 2013 at 09:24 AM.

  28. #5528

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRory View Post
    I wonder if Grayson will show up elsewhere, too.
    My guess is that Grayson was just scratching an itch -- a porn itch, not a gay one. Trey was probably not the first boy inside him

    Now Trey is a model I'd be concerned about jumping ship. He hasn't been in an update in a while, and Brian's apparently been mum about inquiries re Trey. Again, I don't think the safe sex would draw him to RB. Rather, they're not an age-sensitive site. Also they seem to have an 'in' with Andrew Christian that would appeal to Trey's modeling career. I'd probably sign up for a short-term membership if he ever did a scene with Jake Andrews.

    Trey's scene with Harper is nothing short of spectacular! Sneaking into an alley, making out, coping a feel -- so realistic!

  29. #5529
    The Fondling Observer Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    I wonder just how much money these guys make doing cam work? A few years ago I read a NYT article about some kid who made a pile doing it (he started when he was like 15 or 16). However it's no longer the wild and wooly days of Jeremy Lory: everybody seems to be doing it nowadays.
    That is a problem across the entire gay porn industry. Performers aren't paid as much as back in the days because there are more guys willing to do it but less money for the studios to pay them. Besides, the more it has to offer the less interest there is in the individual product. That's why bareback has become mainstream again and so many veterans are moving into the BDSM/fetish part of the porn world - they'll do anything to make a decent buck.

  30. #5530

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Back in the day there was a rumor that TJ, Nick, Brent, etc were given large in$entives over and above their fee per scene. Money well spent IMHO, as they really put CF on the map. Interesting that their stints ended with the downturn: either CF couldn't afford to pay them or didn't have to since there were so many guys out their willing to do more for less.

  31. #5531

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by That70sJoe View Post
    The scene sounds pretty lackluster since you didn't talk about the actual sex, chemistry, etc. Hope to see Drake on CFS in the near future. He looks interesting.
    I think Harper is good when he has a partner that gets him in the mood. Otherwise he can be pretty lacklustre. An energetic top like Aiden would have him screaming in no time

  32. #5532

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    I think we can officially consider Trey MIA. His last scene was also Reed's (released 6/5/13) and his last CFSelect scene independent of ES (taped in late 2012) was Ashton (released 5/11/13).

  33. #5533
    JUB Addict EasyRory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,591

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    Drake fucks Harper (Thursday's video) is good, although not too special.
    I'd rate it substantially higher than average, based on the models' performances. To me, Drake comes off as gay in a very attractive way and is doing his best (which looked very good to me) to make Harper a happy bottom. Harper's performance was a little more calculated, but not much. The opening making out was lengthy, unhurried, and pretty hot. Lots of attractive kissing throughout the scene especially when initiated by Drake. One missed opportunity was Drake pausing for a swig of beer out of a long neck while Harper was blowing him. He should have poured a little on his dick for Harper.

    I look forward to Drake bottoming; I bet Drake does, too.

    Edited to add: I also liked the overhead shot from the open second story. Both models looked good in it.
    Last edited by EasyRory; October 24th, 2013 at 12:37 PM.

  34. #5534

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    It also says he's from 'Phenix'. Doesn't anyone proof these? I can't imagine that anyone actually from Phoenix wouldn't know how to spell it!
    Maybe he's from the French Quarter of Phoenix.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRory View Post
    I'd rate it substantially higher than average, based on the models' performances. To me, Drake comes off as gay in a very attractive way and is doing his best (which looked very good to me) to make Harper a happy bottom. Harper's performance was a little more calculated, but not much. The opening making out was lengthy, unhurried, and pretty hot. Lots of attractive kissing throughout the scene especially when initiated by Drake. One missed opportunity was Drake pausing for a swig of beer out of a long neck while Harper was blowing him. He should have poured a little on his dick for Harper.

    I look forward to Drake bottoming; I bet Drake does, too.

    Edited to add: I also liked the overhead shot from the open second story. Both models looked good in it.
    Good review. I'd give it a good solid B or B+ rating. (Just because I didn't post about it didn't mean that I didn't like it.)

    I wonder if they were really drinking beer. I also wondered if this was product placement for Miller Lite. I like the new house. It gives the camera "people" opportunities for shots that haven't been available in the studio sets. And the models seem to be a little more natural in their scenes.

  35. #5535

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRory View Post
    I'd rate it substantially higher than average, based on the models' performances. To me, Drake comes off as gay in a very attractive way and is doing his best (which looked very good to me) to make Harper a happy bottom. Harper's performance was a little more calculated, but not much. The opening making out was lengthy, unhurried, and pretty hot. Lots of attractive kissing throughout the scene especially when initiated by Drake. One missed opportunity was Drake pausing for a swig of beer out of a long neck while Harper was blowing him. He should have poured a little on his dick for Harper.

    I look forward to Drake bottoming; I bet Drake does, too.

    Edited to add: I also liked the overhead shot from the open second story. Both models looked good in it.
    Like ER, I felt it was a really well done scene, right down to the title which wasn't a stupid pun or alliteration. The camera work as already said was really superior (the foot lovin' makes me think Corbin himself shot this one), I liked the extended set-up of the scene (even if American football is alien to pretty much all their non-US audience, so I couldn't tell if it felt forced or weak), the undressing and kissing and caressing, some of the dialogue ("Fort Knox of shoes" surely tingled Corbin's underpants), the focus on Drake's fuzzy ass and that we finally saw him fellate someone (Drake is getting the real CF education).

    I didn't feel they scrapped too many transitions (only the switch from cowgirl to spooning and the subsequent re-insertion after Harper climaxed).

    I enjoy Drake enormously because otter (well I was sad he shaved his five o'clock shadow) and he was really touchy feely with Harper (and he was nice enough to finish him with a reach around). Good job! Brian is always mentioning Ben on the ask.fm, like he's surprised how popular he was but people actually do enjoy some hairy chests : don't force Drake to shave so much, CF. Oh and don't send him to the gym 24/7 like Zeb anytime soon.

    Harper was over-emoting a bit but Drake did not follow suit so that was nice. The sex wasn't scorching hot but the interaction between the two models was. I hope Drake is a hit with subscribers and he sticks around. Pete's hyping him up enough in his tweets

    And it was a loooong scene (almost 24 minutes from the first kiss). Great way to end the week and more Drake for me please.

    How was Zack in his ACS update?

    Where is Leo? And Hunter?

    Too bad about Reed. Maybe Drake's eyebrows could replace his.

  36. #5536
    Sex God texansfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    808

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by That70sJoe View Post
    Thanks for the scoop. Too bad. Really liked him.



    I wish there was a way that Brian could tactfully tell us what happened in this case but it's just like mainstream media; they pretty much keep it hush hush. We, the fans, just speculate and even entertain conjecture...like we do here.
    Wow, Reed gone for sure. I always help hope that he was just taking an extended break and would return.


    I agree with you. All CF has to say is "he's moved on, we wish him well". The case would be closed. I honestly can't believe CF would be worried about their subscriber base shrinking by half (sarcasm) because one model is confirmed gone. Now, I wonder if Reed/Reid will say why he left.

  37. #5537

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
    I wonder if Reed/Reid will say why he left.
    Some screed like Ashton/Marshall's?

  38. #5538

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Hi. I'm new here.

    I would like to know what scene is this?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mdakjyiP7W1r7cwwzo2_500.gif 
Views:	100 
Size:	990.1 KB 
ID:	995376

  39. #5539
    JUB Addict Windsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,243

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    ^ The goatee makes me think that that's Cain doing the pounding, but I don't recognise the bottom.

    Quote Originally Posted by That70sJoe View Post
    I wish there was a way that Brian could tactfully tell us what happened in this case but it's just like mainstream media; they pretty much keep it hush hush. We, the fans, just speculate and even entertain conjecture...like we do here.
    I imagine it's probably a lot less dramatic than it appears to be.

    Edit -- it is kind of grating, though, when Brian gets upset at the fans/boards/sites doing conjecturing ... when they don't actually tell people anything. Texasfan is right, a little, "he's moved on and we wish him all the best" wouldn't hurt.
    Last edited by Windsong; October 24th, 2013 at 06:17 PM.

  40. #5540
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    552

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    I think we can officially consider Trey MIA. His last scene was also Reed's (released 6/5/13) and his last CFSelect scene independent of ES (taped in late 2012) was Ashton (released 5/11/13).
    Man, this hurts. I've thought Trey was the sexiest guy in the stable for a long time. Didn't expect him to leave but to be around for a long time like Travis. Really sorry to see that Reed jumped ship. Hard for me to believe that he can make substantially more money in that environment and its got to require a larger commitment of time as well as intrusion at your home. Live cam operations don't use studios, do they?

  41. #5541

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    That is a problem across the entire gay porn industry. Performers aren't paid as much as back in the days because there are more guys willing to do it but less money for the studios to pay them. Besides, the more it has to offer the less interest there is in the individual product. That's why bareback has become mainstream again and so many veterans are moving into the BDSM/fetish part of the porn world - they'll do anything to make a decent buck.
    I think that cf has discovered that for some models, international travel may be one of the carrot that keeps them around. I'd guess that Josh falls in the category. It's also why I have some hope for Trey reappearing in the future. Yet, it also possible that the ES trip was the farewell fling for both Josh and Trey.

    Quote Originally Posted by julesmangrove View Post
    Harper was over-emoting a bit but Drake did not follow suit so that was nice. The sex wasn't scorching hot but the interaction between the two models was. I hope Drake is a hit with subscribers and he sticks around. Pete's hyping him up enough in his tweets
    My worry is that over-emoting is contagious, especially when it's a "senior" that's over-emoting. New models are often a little quieter. If they are only in scenes with more senior models that are always over-emoting the new model assumes that this is correct response. It may not happen in the first scene, but after two or three scenes you have a newb over-emoting.

  42. #5542

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by andres301 View Post
    Hi. I'm new here.

    I would like to know what scene is this?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mdakjyiP7W1r7cwwzo2_500.gif 
Views:	100 
Size:	990.1 KB 
ID:	995376
    Cain Facefucks Taylor. It was shot in Costa Rica, I think.

    https://www.cfselect.com/Episodes/19...cefucks-taylor

  43. #5543
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,374

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Windsong View Post
    ^ The goatee makes me think that that's Cain doing the pounding, but I don't recognise the bottom.



    I imagine it's probably a lot less dramatic than it appears to be.

    Edit -- it is kind of grating, though, when Brian gets upset at the fans/boards/sites doing conjecturing ... when they don't actually tell people anything. Texasfan is right, a little, "he's moved on and we wish him all the best" wouldn't hurt.
    Agreed. They could've parted amicably. I endorse "we wish him well", too.
    How do you remember all their passwords? Or do they all have the same password?

  44. #5544

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by readymade View Post
    OK . . .

    I'm assuming this is some kind of joke, but I don't quite get it. Something to do with Aiden's love of bottoming?
    No, he's highly in-demand throughout _____. It's the way he has of saying "breath!" "push!" and "stay with me girl, we can DO this WITHOUT an epidural!" He cries every time he sees a wet little crown.

  45. #5545
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,374

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    My worry is that over-emoting is contagious, especially when it's a "senior" that's over-emoting. New models are often a little quieter. If they are only in scenes with more senior models that are always over-emoting the new model assumes that this is correct response. It may not happen in the first scene, but after two or three scenes you have a newb over-emoting.
    I haven't seen any of Harper's ACM scenes so I can't comment but the over-emoting reference makes me think of Dawson. It's a bad habit but I believe the seniors do it because they feel they have to overcompensate for a weak partner OR they feel pressure as the veteran to carry the scene. I don't like it either BUT it sure beats bland and listless, which we know is often a CF trademark.
    How do you remember all their passwords? Or do they all have the same password?

  46. #5546

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    This is killing me. I seem to recall someone saying how they'd prefer to see some bottom's legs wrapped around the top's butt kind of fucking and I said that a while back I had made the same suggestion to the home office and was told that when they showed scenes like that members complained because they thought the guys might be faking it. Now I can't find the freaking posts, and they couldn't have been more than a few days ago.

    At any rate, here's a still:



    Without saying who it is, the bottom's vocal is "oooh . . . my . . . Gaaaaawd!"

  47. #5547
    JUB Addict EasyRory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,591

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by julesmangrove View Post
    I hope Drake is a hit with subscribers and he sticks around. Pete's hyping him up enough in his tweets
    Reading about Reed reminded me, Drake's another model who looks much better in action than in stills. The subscribers, those who actually see his scenes, will probably like him better than those (on WB, say) who base their opinions only his stills.

  48. #5548

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by That70sJoe View Post
    That's my boy. Money, money. money, money....MONEEEEEYYYYYYY!
    So I guess Harper was the CF model that broke the CFL's cherry, according to porn blog Queerclick.

    I don't understand the point of CFL even further, because according to the post, CF models are not exclusive to that one site but instead should be found on the entire network maybe.

    Stats ventured that travels abroad were one incentive to keep popular models/veterans around and I'm guessing camming for CFL could also be one, because it involves less sex as said, while even maybe not having to travel to LV.

    But I remember from a post on the BSB forum that money was not really great for performers : it was said that out of $1 you spend on credit for a model, he would only get 20 cents, after the network and the BSB owners were done.

    That was one of the reasons models would breach TOCs and give a private Skype address to continue private sessions so the mark could send them more money without any other party skimming on top.

    Knowing CF, their cut should be even greater so maybe long hours camming now becomes de rigueur.
    EasyRory is right about Drake being hated by people who only look at the stills : his update with Harper is almost unanimously reviled by WB, except by the lone poster who describes the actual video. It's as if you would criticize albums only by looking at the cover on iTunes.

  49. #5549

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013


    Sample comments:
    Who smells good at cf? Dawson smells good
    I like a lot of classic rock
    Scenes with Tom? Cuming hands free (with Tom) on cfselect
    Yes, Iím in college right now
    I like music in the background when having sex
    Yes, tom hit my g spot, he definitely hit my button
    Do you have sex with guys outside cf? No, I get paranoid if I donít know someone. Cf does all the testing so it makes me feel safe.
    I like guys with nice bubble butts.
    What are you studying? Originally, I was going to be a teacher, but after all of this... Now Iím more into business.
    Iím not single. I have a GF, weíre very open.
    Iím almost done with school and then I will go get a Masters
    Tomorrow is my birthday (23)
    you're 28 Ė sexy, I like older women
    (off for a private show)

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cfHarperFff02.jpg  

  50. #5550
    JUB Addict Windsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,243

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    I don't know, something just seems a bit skeezy about it, you know? I wish them the best, but I don't think I'll be spending any money on the service any time soon.

    (if you click the link jules provided, you'll see that Harper's superpower is being able to wear the least-sexiest underwear in the world, and being even more drool-worthy than otherwise)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.