JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 10 of 133 FirstFirst ... 59101115 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 500 of 6644
  1. #451

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Oh, I'm right on that ^ after football.

  2. #452

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    I have a question for the women: in a better world than this, without HIV and other STDs, if you had a S.O. who was switch and open to you about it, would you count his male encounters as infidelity? He loves you very much, only he has this occasional itch which you can't scratch. Next question: in this sordid, disease-ridden world in which we live, if that same switch SO found a venue where he could sate is homosexual urges safely, would you mind or perhaps even encourage him?
    Oh, I missed this question!

    I'm not cut out for full-scale polyamory, I have a jealous streak. But group sex would be an acceptable compromise. I've dated bisexuals, and am bi myself, and found safer-sex manditory threesomes to be an acceptable compromise. I'd also consider a safer-sex hook-up with my partner and someone else an acceptable compromise as long as it was a one off. Any more than that, and it's dating.

    For me, infidelity isn't in the sex. It's in the lie - so if everyone abides by the rules and tells the truth, it's a win-win situation.

  3. #453

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by litper View Post
    Not surprised CF is racist. CF is also more homophobic than Boy Scouts with their "Don't say gay" policies. So are their fans.
    Who are you again?

  4. #454
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,995

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Love seeing Dante in action.

  5. #455

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanWakePlayer23 View Post
    Coming from a Blatino guy, I always thought the same thing, but I just concluded that I just think the CF audience (not saying people here on JUB) just do not like black guys with black features at all. Tye, Dante, and Carter were pretty hot but got destroyed by the "fans" at CF. The exception I think with Marc is that he's has a very light-caramel skin complexion so it looks like hes got that "a white guy thats been in the sun a while" tan going on, same with guys like Eric, Jamison, and Thomas (I think Latino guys get an easier pass than black guys). Dixon Im on the fence about but I hope hes doing ok fan wise. In the photo at the mountain he looked really pale but it might have been the flash from the camera or maybe its his true color without all that tanning spray. I dont know how Marcus did but that was way back in 2005 but Im sure he was alright. But idk just my 2 cents.It seems that CF fans might still be stuck on the model passing the "paper-bag" test.
    There are a couple of CF guys who may be Latino or part Latino- Aiden and Trey for starters.

    Marc, as you note, looks like a very tan white guy-- he's definitely got primarily caucasian features.

    Gay porn preferences seem to mimic Hollywood - the hot Latino guys there - Gael Garcia Bernal, Antonio Banderas, Lorenzo Lamas-- are all very Castillano looking

    Be nice to see that change, but not holding my breath.

  6. #456

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Speaking of super hot men of color, been a while since Landon's been on SC. I'll bet Curtis refused to do a scene with him.

    I love extreme color mixes in porn: dark chocolate and vanilla 69ing. Total yin yang thing.

  7. #457

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    Speaking of super hot men of color, been a while since Landon's been on SC. I'll bet Curtis refused to do a scene with him.
    So sad to hear from you that Curtis is racist or, even worse, a Tea Partier. I can't understand how someone who has/will encounter prejudice in his life because of his (perceived) sexuality would hold negative views on others because of their skin color.

    Now religion and political beliefs are another matter... (I kid, I kid)

    Two women who responded positively to the Tanner vs Tom update : it must mean it's good porn!

  8. #458

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyPaine View Post
    There are a couple of CF guys who may be Latino or part Latino- Aiden and Trey for starters.
    According to Aiden's first Q&A Pete's Attic, he's of midwestern German & Native American descent. And Trey has a particularly WASP-y real surname, according to his modelling profile.

  9. #459

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013


  10. #460

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Harper fucks Josh: This video should be the cf Valentine's Day special. I can't think of a cf video with more kissing. It is the romantic side of cf. Soft lights with some shadows. Heavy breathing and whispering. One long nonstop fuck. Very intimate (reminiscent of the old Derek fucks Travis video).

    This is an eighteen minute video. In the first 4 1/2 minutes there's a little toe/leg sucking, a short Harper sucks Josh, and three minutes of "69". From then on Josh and Harper are face to face for the rest of the video and kissing the whole time. They spend a little over a minute with long kisses and frottage. At six minutes they start to fuck. They fuck in two positions, missionary, and Harper on his back with Josh on top. From the time they start to fuck until the end they keep a steady fucking rhythm the whole time. In the missionary position Harper does all the work. When they switch to Josh on top, Josh slides back and forth on Harper's dick, and then eventually Josh whispers "fuck me" to Harper and Harper takes over.

    Quote Originally Posted by julesmangrove View Post
    In this weekend's CFS update "Harper & Josh : after hours", there's an actual video preview. Party like it's 2010! Unfortunately it looks like it's mostly an all close-ups special, so not for me. But it's nice that CF has discovered you can do different types of set lighting in a studio...
    There are closeups but the camera pans and zooms often enough that it isn't a closeup special.

    Thanks to good camera work we could see both faces and dicks during the "69".


    The kissing started as soon as they were face to face and continued throughout the video.


    Once they started to fuck, they fucked for the rest of the video - first in missionary position.


    And then with Josh on top.


    The only time they stopped fucking was when Harper pulled out to cum,
    and then he put it back into Josh and they continued to fuck and kiss.
    This is rainy Sunday afternoon sex where the sex lasts all afternoon. When the camera fades, I wished that they would have just kept going for round two. This is a six star cfs video. I predict that it will do well. I strongly recommend it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cfsHarperJosh00107sm.jpg   cfsHarperJosh00080sm.jpg   cfsHarperJosh00054sm.jpg   cfsHarperJosh00024sm.jpg   cfsHarperJosh00005sm.jpg  


  11. #461
    JUB Addict AlanWakePlayer23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,214

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelscarn View Post
    Have I told u u are the best human being on earth!?

    DAT ASS!!!!

  12. #462

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    ^^
    Harper (pointing to Tanner's ass): "Look at that."
    Then as he cups and jiggles Tanner's ass with his hand, "See that."

    Harper started the topic when Tanner was sitting next to him talking to Pete, before Tanner stood and and pulled his pants down.

    Harper (to Pete): "Did you see this guy's butt?"
    Pete: "Yea, I know."
    Harper: "I mean, come on."
    Pete: "it's going to look good wrapped around your wiener."

    Then Pete asks Tanner to stand up and show everyone his butt.

  13. #463

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Asenath View Post
    According to Aiden's first Q&A Pete's Attic, he's of midwestern German & Native American descent. And Trey has a particularly WASP-y real surname, according to his modelling profile.
    Thanks - the Native American part would explain Aiden's coloring. As for Trey, it would not be the first time someone anglicized an ethnic surname. But he could just as easily be part Greek, Italian, Arab, etc. - it's clear the boy's ancestors were not all Swedes!

    Glad to hear Josh/Tanner is so hot. Just rewatched Harper/Tanner recently and it was a textbook example of When CF Videos Go Wrong. They barely looked at each other the whole time, it just felt like they both could not wait to get it done with and get out of there

    2013 Wish: CF gets over the compulsion to have one of the guys bounce up, post-coitus, and shout out "I sure could go for a cheeseburger!" or "Hey, how about we hit the shower buddy!" in the misguided thought that just letting them lie there, spent, in each others arms would immediately signal to the audience that they were two fucking homos who actually liked what they just did, not two straight jocks who only did that shit because they were getting paid for it

  14. #464

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Personally I don't like it when the post-fuck shower scenes try to re-assert the models' heterosexuality. Dru had great shower scenes. The best of all time though is Jamie with Ben/Jake Andrews/Mike Olson (who apparently is on a porn hiatus having just been made a manager of the new Boxers in HK).

    Trey may very likely have Mexican blood. He looks it. For the thousandth time, what a handsome guy!

  15. #465

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    There are a fair number of cf videos that end with the guys just lying there. The cfs Harper fucks Josh qualifies.

    On a separate subject I see according to his twitter account it looks like sc's Pierce isn't going to work for cf after all. He traveled to lv this weekend, but in twitter "conversation" Saturday afternoon:
    Mousex11: is it true that you might be shooting for Corbin Fisher?
    RyanRosexxx: it was but its not happening now
    Juicy Jaromne: why not???
    RyanRosexxx: I can't discuss that at this time I'm sorry

  16. #466

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    Personally I don't like it when the post-fuck shower scenes try to re-assert the models' heterosexuality. Dru had great shower scenes. The best of all time though is Jamie with Ben/Jake Andrews/Mike Olson (who apparently is on a porn hiatus having just been made a manager of the new Boxers in HK).
    The best shower scene is with Aiden and Dru. When they're asked what food they would include if they had the opportunity to use food in a scene, Aiden says, "turkey."

    A boy after my own heart.

  17. #467

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    I just really like Harper's appreciation of a great ass.




  18. #468
    JUB Addict Windsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,549

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    Speaking of super hot men of color, been a while since Landon's been on SC. I'll bet Curtis refused to do a scene with him.
    Can I ask, why do you say that about Curtis?

    Quote Originally Posted by Asenath View Post
    According to Aiden's first Q&A Pete's Attic, he's of midwestern German & Native American descent.
    Oooh. Is anyone even more into Aiden after learning that? I always suspected Aiden had some ethnic diversity in his make-up, you can see it in his face, but dang. If Native American and German parents produced a fine specimen like Aiden then by gosh we need to do it again!

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelscarn View Post
    The best shower scene is with Aiden and Dru. When they're asked what food they would include if they had the opportunity to use food in a scene, Aiden says, "turkey."

    A boy after my own heart.
    My favourite shower scene was Dru and Josh, where Dru looked like he was half a second away from turning Josh around, pinning him to the wall and having a second go. Gosh, I wish he had.

    But yeah. Dru gave us great shower scenes, didn't he?

  19. #469
    Sex God yankeesfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    577

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    cfs' Harper fucks Josh looks great - two of cf's best performers. They're both so focused on the sex and what they're doing, they could be off on a cloud.
    It was a great video.

    I watched two CFSelect vids yesterday and while Tom/Tanner was technically good and neither guy looked like he didn't want to be there, Josh and Harper was was on a whole other level completely. They looked like they were absolutely into each other - their chemistry was off the charts. Like Stats said, this was the kind of sex that leads to round two shortly after and maybe a round three in the shower.

  20. #470

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelscarn View Post
    The best shower scene is with Aiden and Dru. When they're asked what food they would include if they had the opportunity to use food in a scene, Aiden says, "turkey."

    A boy after my own heart.
    It was such an Aiden moment. Dru was trying to be all sexy, and Aiden was just like -- you mean I could get my fourth mini-meal of the day in AND put my dick in someone? <3 I love that boy.

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelscarn View Post
    Okay. Who is this child, and how long has he been around?

  21. #471
    The Fondling Observer
    Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,006

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    What's everyone's take on Harper?

  22. #472

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Asenath View Post
    Okay. Who is this child, and how long has he been around?
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    What's everyone's take on Harper?
    Harper's fantastic. He's a good top and a good bottom. He likes dirty talk and kissing. He's sexy. In his first Pete's Attic interview, he thanked his mom.

    Get outta my dreams get into my car!

  23. #473
    The Fondling Observer
    Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,006

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelscarn View Post
    In his first Pete's Attic interview, he thanked his mom.
    He thanked his mom for what?

  24. #474

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelscarn View Post
    Harper's fantastic. He's a good top and a good bottom. He likes dirty talk and kissing. He's sexy. In his first Pete's Attic interview, he thanked his mom.

    Get outta my dreams get into my car!

    I want to thank his mom, too.

  25. #475

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    He thanked his mom for what?
    The gift of life.

  26. #476

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    There are a fair number of cf videos that end with the guys just lying there. The cfs Harper fucks Josh qualifies.

    On a separate subject I see according to his twitter account it looks like sc's Pierce isn't going to work for cf after all. He traveled to lv this weekend, but in twitter "conversation" Saturday afternoon:
    Mousex11: is it true that you might be shooting for Corbin Fisher?
    RyanRosexxx: it was but its not happening now
    Juicy Jaromne: why not???
    RyanRosexxx: I can't discuss that at this time I'm sorry
    This whole thing has been odd anyway. He has a pretty big web presence, which goes against the CF way, and he's done a lot of talking about going to CF, which you know they wouldn't care for. But why let him get there and THEN tell him no dice? Odd.

  27. #477

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Maybe it was a nonrefundable ticket? I am traveling most of the time these days on a totally nonchangeable ticket. I think it is also pretty impossible to change an air ticket to someone else once its been purchased. Can't really think of any other reason they would pay to bring him out and then send him home without even a solo. Maybe he did that and Corbin didn't like what he saw?

  28. #478

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    Mousex11: is it true that you might be shooting for Corbin Fisher?
    RyanRosexxx: it was but its not happening now
    Juicy Jaromne: why not???
    RyanRosexxx: I can't discuss that at this time I'm sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by OwenMeany View Post
    This whole thing has been odd anyway. . . But why let him get there and THEN tell him no dice? Odd.
    Frankly these two observations could add-up to a bad blood test. Most likely a comp issue though.

    Thought he was an odd choice for CF. I didn't see him really mixing with the other guys, especially after those pictures with his twink fuckbuddy. I've said this before, I think one of the reasons why gay guys in general don't last is that they call attention to the fact that Corbin Fisher is a gay sex site. Makes the 'straight' dude-bros uncomfortable. Upsets their rationalization/denial mechanism. Ryan/Pierce is just too 'out'. Also he comes across as kind of a loose cannon.

    So far as the ticket goes, Ryan/Pierce is from San Diego. There's a good chance he drove up.

  29. #479

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    ^^ At one point on Saturday he tweeted that he thought he was about half way to lv so he was probably driving.

    Early sc Pierce would have a good match for cf. As you said, current Pierce is a little out there for cf. Also, all the pre-cf publicity is almost unheard of with cf. They couldn't have liked it.

    In someone's interview was said that after the shoots we go to dinner, but we don't talk about what happened in the shoots? That would be too weird. My take, too gay? I'd guess that there's a little gallows humor but that's about it.

  30. #480
    The Fondling Observer
    Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,006

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    In someone's interview was said that after the shoots we go to dinner, but we don't talk about what happened in the shoots? That would be too weird. My take, too gay? I'd guess that there's a little gallows humor but that's about it.
    I think it has more to do with separating work and leisure time. Most of these guys would classify themselves as "sex workers" and thus not bring up their work at the dinner table, so to speak, and it's also to find a different way to bond with each other after they fucked each other into a climax not two hours before, becoming friends so the next time won't be as awkward.

    Talk about "fuck buddies".

  31. #481

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Also Ryan/Pierce may have been auditioning for gay.xxx.

    I've noticed that he chats with 'fabscout_Howard' which might support the comp argument.

    In the "Island" documentary, Ryan Sullivan mentions a porn model agent who has been implicated in the deaths of three models and is under investigation for trafficking. He terrorizes his models to 'keep them in line'. I don't know if he means David Forrest or Fabscout Howard. This agent currently represents the Next Door model James Jammeson (did a photo shoot for TIM). Fabscout represents a few of the other Next Door guys (Marcus, Dylan).

  32. #482

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    ^^ Does gay.xxx produce any original content of its own? (I didn't think it did.)

    Over at sc, the following is part of the writeup for today's scene:
    “A couple of things have changed,” Brooks said with a shy smile. “I’ve been exploring my sexuality a little more...”

    “So you’re gay!”

    He laughed. “Yeah!”
    Maybe with sc leading the way, cf will decide that "gay" is a word that can be part of their vocabulary as well.

    Brooks is on the left, Jayden on the right - cute boys, hot scene
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scBrooksJayden01sm.jpg  

  33. #483

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    Also Ryan/Pierce may have been auditioning for gay.xxx.

    I've noticed that he chats with 'fabscout_Howard' which might support the comp argument.

    In the "Island" documentary, Ryan Sullivan mentions a porn model agent who has been implicated in the deaths of three models and is under investigation for trafficking. He terrorizes his models to 'keep them in line'. I don't know if he means David Forrest or Fabscout Howard. This agent currently represents the Next Door model James Jammeson (did a photo shoot for TIM). Fabscout represents a few of the other Next Door guys (Marcus, Dylan).
    I think the agent in question may be the casting agency affiliated with Next Door. They recruit pretty heavily from French-speaking Canadian areas, and were implicated in the unsolved deaths of a couple of Canadian guys on a work visa.

    It's a shame about James Jamesson's career, as a side note. He came in as top-only, but fairly egalitarian other than that - he'd kiss and give reciprocal oral and whatnot. Then he went ND exclusive, and I guess they thought it would be better for his image for him to not do any of that. And then he didn't get the same 'top straight guy push' some of his coworkers did, even though he was super hot. Well, he's still, what 23 or 24? He's got plenty of time, if he can keep that beautiful lean-muscle physique up until Raging Stallion or Hot House comes calling.

  34. #484

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    lol at this tweet pic of Pete's I wonder if it works for a iPad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cfPeteTweetChandlerIphone.jpg  

  35. #485
    Porn Star NCAA Umpire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    422

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    OMG! That exact pic is in a model's ad on a Chicago escort site. Damn! I wish I could remember. I think it's Men4rent or something like that.

  36. #486

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    I've said this before, I think one of the reasons why gay guys in general don't last is that they call attention to the fact that Corbin Fisher is a gay sex site. Makes the 'straight' dude-bros uncomfortable. Upsets their rationalization/denial mechanism. Ryan/Pierce is just too 'out'. Also he comes across as kind of a loose cannon.
    Exactly.

    That's the real reason CF has such trouble with piracy. It's not that us homos are cheap, it's that the guys who are the target for CF videos -- the on-the-dl/exploring/bi/bi-curious types are going to do whatever they can to avoid having their name and credit card associated with a site that has guys sucking each other's dicks and kissing and all that. Much easier to check out the screen shots here and on WB and then spend a few minutes with Google to find the videos.

    Once you get them over the real name/credit card hurdle, you don't want to scare them off by showing off guys their friends would kick the shit out of who just scream "gay."

    And while I'm being flip about this, I do realize that a lot of guys need that, need to see other guys like them making out with guys and not turning into Richard Simmons and that for all we mock their homophobia, CF and SC do a lot of young guys a world of good. (I can tell you my teens would have been easier if either of those sites had been around.)

    As for SC's guys admitting they are now gay - they have been doing that a bit - I forget which models, but a couple have admitted to being gay. Which is exactly the journey a lot of their audience probably takes.

    Final thought: CF 2013 is (generally) shot from the POV of the top as he pounds a hot bottom, whereas SC 2013 is shot from the POV of the bottom as the hot masculine top fucks the daylight out of him. Discuss.

  37. #487

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    O just and merciful gods of CF, thy humble servant Buckley most respectfully inquires about even the remotest possibility of Connor/Cort -- or as we supplicants think of it, Apollo Ravishes the Beautiful Young Shepherd, Endymion.

  38. #488

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    I had the thought that CF's 'customer base' was especially predisposed to look for free outlets precisely because they didn't want their name linked to a gay site back when the torrent piracy thing was in full swing. From what I can tell, these scenes are a good deal less available then they were a couple of years ago, so their scare strategy seems to have paid off. SC's gotten into the suing act, too.

    Elliot was gay and the antithesis of Richard Simmons. I wonder how guys felt performing with him? There's a quiet intensity about his scenes that really gets me off. Really beautiful dick. I love watching him fuck Zeb. Zeb didn't seem to mind

  39. #489

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckley View Post
    O just and merciful gods of CF, thy humble servant Buckley most respectfully inquires about even the remotest possibility of Connor/Cort -- or as we supplicants think of it, Apollo Ravishes the Beautiful Young Shepherd, Endymion.
    They need to get Cort back ASAP! Take him on the next exotic shoot. Do another Joint Venture with Bel Ami just so he can get tapped by those big Czech boys! The boy likes cock! In fact, I'll bet he's freaked by how much he likes it and is in the throws of an 'OMG I'm a HOMO!" crisis! At least that's what I'd like to think is going on

    My biggest fear is that Cort will show up on the execrable 'men.com' -- bottoming for Adam Killian no less (yech!)

  40. #490

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by PhunkSpunk View Post
    I had the thought that CF's 'customer base' was especially predisposed to look for free outlets precisely because they didn't want their name linked to a gay site back when the torrent piracy thing was in full swing. From what I can tell, these scenes are a good deal less available then they were a couple of years ago, so their scare strategy seems to have paid off. SC's gotten into the suing act, too.
    That ship done sailed, PhunkBuddy.

    Increased internet speeds plus improved streaming quality means torrent sites are so 2009. Sites that stream the videos are tough to shut down and since the viewer is just watching, not downloading, there are no messy files to deal with.

  41. #491

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    thanks!

    One of the things I've noticed, and to which I have alerted the home offices of Corbin Cody, is that some of these sites will offer grainy, poor resolution streams to the public, but if you join for twenty euros a month you can have access to the high definition versions. I don't know if they actually have the high def stuff, or if they're using it as a bait and switch.

    The new guy, Brennan, looks promising. Blake and Hunter, sans spectacles, is up. Blake must be in homo heaven!

  42. #492
    JUB Addict Windsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,549

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Asenath View Post
    I want to thank his mom, too.


    Harper is a gift to the gay-porn-world. We should all thank his mom.

  43. #493
    JUB Addict That70sJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,472

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by statsguy View Post
    Harper fucks Josh: This video should be the cf Valentine's Day special. I can't think of a cf video with more kissing. It is the romantic side of cf. Soft lights with some shadows. Heavy breathing and whispering. One long nonstop fuck. Very intimate (reminiscent of the old Derek fucks Travis video).

    This is an eighteen minute video. In the first 4 1/2 minutes there's a little toe/leg sucking, a short Harper sucks Josh, and three minutes of "69". From then on Josh and Harper are face to face for the rest of the video and kissing the whole time. They spend a little over a minute with long kisses and frottage. At six minutes they start to fuck. They fuck in two positions, missionary, and Harper on his back with Josh on top. From the time they start to fuck until the end they keep a steady fucking rhythm the whole time. In the missionary position Harper does all the work. When they switch to Josh on top, Josh slides back and forth on Harper's dick, and then eventually Josh whispers "fuck me" to Harper and Harper takes over.

    There are closeups but the camera pans and zooms often enough that it isn't a closeup special.

    Thanks to good camera work we could see both faces and dicks during the "69".


    The kissing started as soon as they were face to face and continued throughout the video.


    Once they started to fuck, they fucked for the rest of the video - first in missionary position.


    And then with Josh on top.


    The only time they stopped fucking was when Harper pulled out to cum,
    and then he put it back into Josh and they continued to fuck and kiss.
    This is rainy Sunday afternoon sex where the sex lasts all afternoon. When the camera fades, I wished that they would have just kept going for round two. This is a six star cfs video. I predict that it will do well. I strongly recommend it.
    For me personally, there hasn't been a CF this sensual since Joel Fucks Derek. And...I haven't seen Josh this turned on since Mario fucked him. 'Josh & Harper: After Hours' is a must-see, particularly if you're tired of the many uninspired CF updates of the past year or two. Wasn't sure if Josh and Harper would click which is why I was pleasantly surprised (and aroused) by how much the guys sizzled together.
    I sincerely hope you don't think you have anyone fooled. It's so obvious but if this is how you get off, let the charade continue.

  44. #494

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Josh' all time best remains Dru

  45. #495

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    New guy Brennan is pretty hot and has something you rarely see on CorbinFisher - body hair. He's even got fairly full pubes.

    Let's hope that if he does come back, they don't make him shave it.

  46. #496

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    I know I am picky, but I just hate the art on the walls of the new Las Vegas studio. I know this is too gay of me, but it is so unphotogenic and cheap looking. It would be nice if they could treat the rooms like a stage and change things around for variety. Just saying.

  47. #497

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    ^My problem with mainstream gay porn is the opposite: too often the sets look like some fruity interior designer went kitsch-crazy: peacock feathers, guilded cherubs, Greek columns, etc. Excessively fabulous. You get the idea. Too fou-fou to be a space where men can be comfortable having sex.

    What I liked about the Tampa house-set is that it seemed like the kind of place real people had sex. Personally one of my favorite sites is a cheap motel room -- let's go to a motel and fuck our brains out for a couple of hours! Some of the early CF scenes where filmed in these.

  48. #498

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    double post
    Last edited by julesmangrove; January 22nd, 2013 at 10:14 AM.

  49. #499

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Capitolhillguy2 View Post
    I know I am picky, but I just hate the art on the walls of the new Las Vegas studio. I know this is too gay of me, but it is so unphotogenic and cheap looking. It would be nice if they could treat the rooms like a stage and change things around for variety.
    Too funny! To me it looks like every wall art that has plagued all CF houses since Florida : I think someone on the production team feels artistic and regularly convinces people to hang their output. I wonder if there's a CF tag on Etsy where you can purchase those? Or some weird fetishist art gallery where they are exposed once retired?

    Still for the CF curio enthusiast : I've only just noticed that they have retired the official lube bottles from the shoots sometime last autumn. But you can never really read what's on that black label : someone in charge of product placement must be pretty mad.

    I second Phunk and Tommy's enthusiasm about Brennan : I hope he doesn't stop at ACS because thick eyebrows drive me crazy and the furriness is nice!

  50. #500

    Re: Corbin-Fisher Update - 2013

    Let me add my thumbs-up to the Harper/Josh scene. Lordee, it was hot. Josh has "it." Part of "it" is the ability to be completely present in the scene, focused on his partner. All the guys we like so much at CF has/had it - Travis, Derek, and now, cute Harper. I don't even care what kind of porn he watches on his phone while getting ready for his scene, as long as he brings it like this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.