JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 62 of 164 FirstFirst ... 5761626367 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,100 of 8186
  1. #3051

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by vacancy3 View Post
    i dont know whats hotter the pic or your filthy mouth
    lol when it comes to gang bangs there is no other way to describe.
    For higher res fakes, download from my blog http://wishfulcelebfak.livejournal.com/

  2. #3052
    JUB Addict paxart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,138

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Christian Antidormi's next gig after Spartacus will be a wild west series involving cowboys and rustlers; this was from the recent screen test!



    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...=1#post8807140

  3. #3053

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Can somebody please make some BTR fakes? I ask nicely and everybody passes me up and just does 1D or JB. I will love you forever if you could do maybe a mega post of BTR or just a few. Just to have a bit of them. But not ones that are already on the internet. Thank you

  4. #3054
    JUB Addict paxart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,138

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Glee's Brody (Dean Geyer) is a gigolo, but Rachel Barry has no idea to what extent!!!



    Full tasting at: http://paxartceleb.blogspot.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PAX_GigoloGeyer.jpg  

  5. #3055

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by paxart View Post
    Glee's Brody (Dean Geyer) is a gigolo, but Rachel Barry has no idea to what extent!!!



    Full tasting at: http://paxartceleb.blogspot.com/
    Could u do more BTR pics?

  6. #3056

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Amazing work pax art! Dean is super sexy! Can u do a pairing of dean and Harry Shum together pls?

  7. #3057
    JUB Addict paxart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,138

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Big Time Rush cutie James Maslow at the bondage thread!



    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...72#post8807372

  8. #3058
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,907

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Welcome joescelebfakes, new blood always welcome; very good pics, look forward to more from you.

    T7Fakes: I like the Colin Farrell. I watched part of 'Alexander' on TV the other day, and had another good laugh at his blond hair - but it was pretty sexy!

    flathead: another fun Glee fake.

  9. #3059
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    91

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Here are two fakes I've just made :

    Daddy Yankee

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	daddy yankee.jpg 
Views:	306 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	943494

    Don Omar fucking Lucenzo

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	don omar lucenzo.jpg 
Views:	250 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	943495

  10. #3060
    Sex God elioottoani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    625

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by flathead View Post
    Gay Glee's Blaine Anderson (Darren Criss) has been waiting for a long long for Sam Evans (Chord Overstreet) to fuck him.
    p://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DbjlggsxMkw/UVaURXEsW1I/AAAAAAAAETs/__MdRGaWNmI/s320/glee-sam-evans-chord-overstreet-fucks-blaine-darren-criss.jpg
    http://wishfulmalefakes.blogspot.com
    Amazing Darren!!! :3

  11. #3061

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    can someone please make a fake of nathan kress and matt smith? thanks.

  12. #3062
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,478

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by flathead View Post
    Gay Glee's Blaine Anderson (Darren Criss) has been waiting for a long long for Sam Evans (Chord Overstreet) to fuck him.
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DbjlggsxMkw/UVaURXEsW1I/AAAAAAAAETs/__MdRGaWNmI/s320/glee-sam-evans-chord-overstreet-fucks-blaine-darren-criss.jpg[/IMG]
    http://wishfulmalefakes.blogspot.com
    thats some hot man sex dude...well worth the wait....you rocked my cock hard with this one dude

  13. #3063

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by DanFan View Post
    Welcome joescelebfakes, new blood always welcome; very good pics, look forward to more from you.

    T7Fakes: I like the Colin Farrell. I watched part of 'Alexander' on TV the other day, and had another good laugh at his blond hair - but it was pretty sexy!

    flathead: another fun Glee fake.
    thanks got more coming

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by vacancy3 View Post
    thats some hot man sex dude...well worth the wait....you rocked my cock hard with this one dude
    lots of cum spurts too

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by elioottoani View Post
    Amazing Darren!!! :3
    i didnt know they are such a popular couple
    For higher res fakes, download from my blog http://wishfulcelebfak.livejournal.com/

  14. #3064
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,478

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by paxart View Post
    Glee's Brody (Dean Geyer) is a gigolo, but Rachel Barry has no idea to what extent!!!
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-k2ZdK8a10Fw/UV5AbRQboII/AAAAAAAABf8/5Xu4z-4itz4/s1600/PAX_GigoloGeyer.jpg[/IMG]
    Full tasting at: http://paxartceleb.blogspot.com/
    i would donate my pancreas to taste that fuckers hot cock and sweet load....awesome pic lover

  15. #3065

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Taylor Lautner naked sex adventures with One Direction Part 2 B - Niall Horan iPhone scandal.
    After Taylor Lautner rammed his cock up Niall Horan's ass in the bathroom as a surprise, after a few thrusts, Niall started to relax and enjoy it.
    With Taylor's hardon constantly rubbing his prostate, Niall's cock got harder and harder. But he didn't touch his cock or wank, because Niall had other ideas. He was gonna revenge fuck taylor!
    Taylor kept thrusting and pumping Niall's ass and when he was close to cumming, he told Niall "I'm gonna cum", so Niall smiled and pulled out Taylor's cock and caught Taylor by surprise.
    Before Taylor could understand what was going on, his cock standing up straight like a soldier just seconds away from cumming, Niall turned him around and rammed his cock up Taylor.
    As soon as Niall's cock head massaged Taylor's prostate, Taylor just surrendered himself to Niall.
    And Taylor started to shoot cum without him touching his cock, he was moaning really loud, which made Niall hornier and Niall pumped and fucked the cum out of Taylor, with every thrust, a hot load of cum would shoot out of Taylor's cock and onto the walls.
    Niall couldn't hold it and he cum too, then he took the camera out and took a photo and sent it to his band members at One Direction.
    Zayn Malik is really jealous.


    http://wishfulmalefakes.blogspot.com
    For higher res fakes, download from my blog http://wishfulcelebfak.livejournal.com/

  16. #3066
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,478

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    flathead you have made my morning with the taylor 'backdoor' image.....i would love to be the one lucky enough to seed that gorgeous piece of man....you fuckin rock dude

  17. #3067

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by vacancy3 View Post
    flathead you have made my morning with the taylor 'backdoor' image.....i would love to be the one lucky enough to seed that gorgeous piece of man....you fuckin rock dude
    :P i got more taylor stuff "cumming"
    For higher res fakes, download from my blog http://wishfulcelebfak.livejournal.com/

  18. #3068

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    thanks! That's great! By any chance do you have any Matt Smith pics

  19. #3069
    JUB Addict paxart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,138

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by flathead View Post
    Taylor Lautner naked sex adventures with One Direction Part 2 B - Niall Horan iPhone scandal.
    After Taylor Lautner rammed his cock up Niall Horan's ass in the bathroom as a surprise, after a few thrusts, Niall started to relax and enjoy it.
    With Taylor's hardon constantly rubbing his prostate, Niall's cock got harder and harder. But he didn't touch his cock or wank, because Niall had other ideas. He was gonna revenge fuck taylor!
    Taylor kept thrusting and pumping Niall's ass and when he was close to cumming, he told Niall "I'm gonna cum", so Niall smiled and pulled out Taylor's cock and caught Taylor by surprise.
    Before Taylor could understand what was going on, his cock standing up straight like a soldier just seconds away from cumming, Niall turned him around and rammed his cock up Taylor.
    As soon as Niall's cock head massaged Taylor's prostate, Taylor just surrendered himself to Niall.
    And Taylor started to shoot cum without him touching his cock, he was moaning really loud, which made Niall hornier and Niall pumped and fucked the cum out of Taylor, with every thrust, a hot load of cum would shoot out of Taylor's cock and onto the walls.
    Niall couldn't hold it and he cum too, then he took the camera out and took a photo and sent it to his band members at One Direction.
    Zayn Malik is really jealous.

    http://wishfulmalefakes.blogspot.com
    Great facial expression on Lautner!!! This series is mega clever!

  20. #3070
    JUB Addict paxart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,138

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by vacancy3 View Post
    i would donate my pancreas to taste that fuckers hot cock and sweet load....awesome pic lover
    No don't do that!!! I'd rather you donate something else!

  21. #3071

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    http://btrfakes.blogspot.com/ This site has some good BTR fakes.

  22. #3072

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by lautnerlover20 View Post
    http://btrfakes.blogspot.com/ This site has some good BTR fakes.
    It's my website thank you for sharing it

  23. #3073
    Sex God elioottoani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    625

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by flathead View Post

    i didnt know they are such a popular couple
    I do not like Chord, but I really love the fiery and hot Darren

  24. #3074
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    44,407

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Btrjamesmaslowscock View Post
    It's my website thank you for sharing it
    If you already have a website that you post fakes on why are you being so annoying here and demanding more be made?
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  25. #3075

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    If you already have a website that you post fakes on why are you being so annoying here and demanding more be made?
    I've seen everyone basically out there. I don't make fakes. I actually pay someone to make them for me. I'm sorry if I'm annoying ._.

  26. #3076

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by paxart View Post
    No don't do that!!! I'd rather you donate something else!
    :P are you asking him to make deposits in your bank?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by paxart View Post
    Great facial expression on Lautner!!! This series is mega clever!
    thanks matey
    For higher res fakes, download from my blog http://wishfulcelebfak.livejournal.com/

  27. #3077
    JUB Addict paxart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,138

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Chris Evans prefers slow oral servicing from his call boys!



    Big gulp at: http://paxartceleb.blogspot.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PAX_ChrisEvansServiced.jpg  

  28. #3078

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Btrjamesmaslowscock View Post
    It's my website thank you for sharing it
    Quote Originally Posted by Btrjamesmaslowscock View Post
    I've seen everyone basically out there. I don't make fakes. I actually pay someone to make them for me. I'm sorry if I'm annoying ._.
    Whoa! I have made many BTR fakes, and your website is proof of that, but you are certainly not paying me for them.
    Last edited by Korybante; April 5th, 2013 at 06:15 PM.

  29. #3079
    JUB Addict paxart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,138

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by elioottoani View Post
    I do not like Chord, but I really love the fiery and hot Darren
    How can you not like Chord; those lips were made for cocksucking!

  30. #3080
    JUB Addict paxart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,138

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Btrjamesmaslowscock View Post
    I've seen everyone basically out there. I don't make fakes. I actually pay someone to make them for me. I'm sorry if I'm annoying ._.
    I posted a James Maslow last night on the bondage thread; I hadn't appreciated how cute he was, until I finished it!

  31. #3081

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Korybante View Post
    Whoa! I have made many BTR fakes, and your website is proof of that, but you are certainly not paying me for them.
    I am paying WakeFakes for them xD I've spent about $20 on fakes xD I love yours make more I need to learn to make my own

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by paxart View Post
    I posted a James Maslow last night on the bondage thread; I hadn't appreciated how cute he was, until I finished it!
    I loved it. I'm into bondage and stuff like that and your Ashton Kutcher and BTR are truly amazing. Thank you

  32. #3082
    JUB Addict paxart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,138

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Carlos Pena Jr. of Big Time Rush finds himself in some Jailhouse Rock!



    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...84#post8808684

  33. #3083

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Flathead: Love Taylor being fucked by Niall; I can just imagine a Taylor orgy with all the One Direction brats!!

    Pax: Your Dean Geyer being serviced is WAY HOT!!! Shit what a looker he is!
    And the Chris Evans pic... what can I say except..thank you Jesus!

  34. #3084
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    44,407

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Btrjamesmaslowscock View Post
    I've seen everyone basically out there. I don't make fakes. I actually pay someone to make them for me. I'm sorry if I'm annoying ._.
    So basically you thought you'd come in here and steal the fakes made by our fakers to post as your work? And you're sorry that that is annoying?

    But apparently not sorry for taking the work of others.......
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  35. #3085

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Boy View Post
    So basically you thought you'd come in here and steal the fakes made by our fakers to post as your work? And you're sorry that that is annoying?

    But apparently not sorry for taking the work of others.......
    I say in my site that I don't make fakes and I found them on the Internet

  36. #3086

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    I guess I'm the hated one here. I can leave if you'd like?

  37. #3087
    JUB Addict paxart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,138

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Btrjamesmaslowscock View Post
    I guess I'm the hated one here. I can leave if you'd like?
    No reason to leave! Plenty of fake blogs I've seen are simply compilations of known and unknown work...

    Hell, we're taking pictures and playing with them... its not as if we are creating completely original art....

  38. #3088
    Sex God elioottoani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    625

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by paxart View Post
    How can you not like Chord; those lips were made for cocksucking!
    I'm not saying that Chod is not nice but he is not my type.
    I have particular tastes.

  39. #3089

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Please Desperate Housewives men, Dr House men and Grey's anatomy men ! Thank you

  40. #3090
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,907

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Btrjamesmaslowscock View Post
    I guess I'm the hated one here. I can leave if you'd like?
    Don't mind cutting remarks from Willie Boy: he's the Sheldon Cooper of JUB. Whether he's intentionally rude, or it's just the way he was brought up, treat it as water off a duck's back.

    flathead: wonderful fun expressions on your latest Glee fake. Great series.

  41. #3091
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Atlanta
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    349

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    touchy!

    /10char

  42. #3092
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,478

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by paxart View Post
    Chris Evans prefers slow oral servicing from his call boys!
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Kg4hgvaBMUE/UV91UoaMI4I/AAAAAAAABgc/rJo0NKjpTRQ/s1600/PAX_ChrisEvansServiced.jpg[/IMG]
    Big gulp at: http://paxartceleb.blogspot.com/
    dude that is an amazing big gulp....its so obvious you know your way around a shaft

  43. #3093
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,478

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by usernamefill View Post
    touchy!

    /10char
    touch me....love ya mate

  44. #3094

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Paxart, Loved the Chris Evans. I'd be his call boy (sucker) anytime.

  45. #3095

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Btrjamesmaslowscock View Post
    I guess I'm the hated one here. I can leave if you'd like?
    You don't need to leave, you have a good Kendall compilation. Don't pay anyone, though. Its free here.

  46. #3096
    JUB Addict paxart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,138

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by vacancy3 View Post
    dude that is an amazing big gulp....its so obvious you know your way around a shaft
    Always a treat to hear from the board spiritual leader!

  47. #3097
    JUB Addict paxart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,138

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by elioottoani View Post
    I'm not saying that Chod is not nice but he is not my type.
    I have particular tastes.
    It's OK! I'm just pulling your leg!! But you have to admit, he's got the lips of an Apollo!

  48. #3098
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    44,407

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Btrjamesmaslowscock View Post
    I say in my site that I don't make fakes and I found them on the Internet
    But do you give credit to the site or more importantly to the fakers who created them? Do you get permission to display their work? I could be mistaken but I haven't seen you ask anyone here..... We've already lost some fakers because people like you were coming in and taking their fakes to post on their own sites, so I'm sure you can understand that repeating similar actions under false pretenses is going to ruffle a few feathers. Especially when you come in to get the fakes done special with your requests.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  49. #3099

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Tom Baley in the tub...







    Full-scale higher resolution versions and more in the series at http://britishendup.blogspot.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tom daley naked nude shirtless bath 2.jpg   tom daley naked nude shirtless bath 3.jpg   tom daley naked nude shirtless bath 6.jpg  

  50. #3100
    Porn Star NickCarterFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    353

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Might I request Andrew Trischitta from One Life To Live? He's 18 now, his birthday was this past Feb.
    La Vie Boheme! No Day But TODAY.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.