JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 12 of 159 FirstFirst ... 711121317 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 600 of 7947
  1. #551
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dayton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,700

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by wcorkgalleryman View Post
    Patrick J Adams of Suits

    Full-scale, much higher resolution versions at http://malecelebritiesnaked.blogspot.com
    dude you make being a gay man a pleasure like none other

  2. #552
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dayton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,700

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflecakes View Post
    Liam Payne has never gotten as much love as the other guys from One Direction so decided I would make a fake. I think it turned out ok...... Been wanting to do some nude fakes of him for quite a while but struggled due to the fact that he (bless his soul) doesn't really photograph well at all. Still, I hope you all enjoy this naked fake despite its flaws.

    Click here to visit my blog and get full size versions of all of my naked fakes of One Direction + Other celebrities! Wafflefakes.


    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3p1aleRP0Sw/UPEaqBMkwoI/AAAAAAAAA9Y/UxVtIPHmlP4/s1600/Liam+Payne+One+Direction+Naked+Fake.jpg[/IMG]
    fantastic pic....that cock looks absolutely tasty

  3. #553
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dayton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,700

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Michael Fassbender

    Quote Originally Posted by celebfake View Post
    Attachment 917717
    http://celebfake.weebly.com/uploads/1/6/3/7/16374564/4696642_orig.jpg[/IMG]
    Michael Fassbender ready and request box EMPTY.

    Make requests at http://celebfake.weebly.com
    and who do you want to win a 20 fakes magazine? Jared Paladecki, One Direction or Hayden Christensen? Choose at http://celebfake.weebly.com/worlds-m...hable-man.html
    you are amazing dude....this one blew my load

  4. #554
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    108

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by wcorkgalleryman View Post
    Patrick J Adams of Suits







    Full-scale, much higher resolution versions at http://malecelebritiesnaked.blogspot.com
    Fantastic fakes, please make more of these!

  5. #555

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    wcork, just fantastic. It is if Patrick Adams posed for you. Perfection.

  6. #556

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Josh Holloway2.jpg 
Views:	723 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	917849 josh Click image for larger version. 

Name:	28784_06.jpg 
Views:	779 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	917848 sam

  7. #557

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    ISahoh, Nice work. Love the relaxed cock and big balls on Josh. Welcome to the site. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

  8. #558

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Efrackalecki View Post
    It must be #3. Look at the first gif. If you read his lips, he's clearly saying "four dicks!"
    that's a great call, Efrackalecki. you are the winner!

  9. #559

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Hunter Hayes and Nathan Sykes please.

  10. #560

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Hey! Today is Zayn Malik's 20th Birthday and I made a fake of him:

    High resolution on Directions Fakes.
    Comments please!

  11. #561
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    139

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    jack O'Connell
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fake_Jack_O'Connell.png  

  12. #562

    Joe Jonas, Stephen Ellis and Jason Sudeikis Fakes

    Thanks everyone for the comments and congratulacions for all the good fakers are in here (wafflecakes, directionfakes, wcorkgalleryman, etc) Now I've got a Joe Jonas, Stephen Ellis and Jason Sudeikis Fakes. I'm waiting for new requests and please stop to send Beau Mirchoff and Brett Davern requests, i've done enough of them.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5217967_orig.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	917875
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1078855_orig.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	917876
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3113757_orig.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	917877




    Make requests at http://celebfake.weebly.com
    and vote at one direction, Jared Paladecki or Hayden Christensen for wining 20 fakes at http://celebfake.weebly.com/worlds-m...hable-man.html

  13. #563
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dayton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,700

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    haqimamir baby you are an ass crushing genious

  14. #564
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dayton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,700

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Jonas, Stephen Ellis and Jason Sudeikis Fakes

    Quote Originally Posted by celebfake View Post
    Thanks everyone for the comments and congratulacions for all the good fakers are in here (wafflecakes, directionfakes, wcorkgalleryman, etc) Now I've got a Joe Jonas, Stephen Ellis and Jason Sudeikis Fakes. I'm waiting for new requests and please stop to send Beau Mirchoff and Brett Davern requests, i've done enough of them.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3113757_orig.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	917877

    Make requests at http://celebfake.weebly.com
    and vote at one direction, Jared Paladecki or Hayden Christensen for wining 20 fakes at http://celebfake.weebly.com/worlds-m...hable-man.html
    baby this jason pic rocked my world

  15. #565
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dayton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,700

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by l5apoh View Post
    josh Click image for larger version. 

Name:	28784_06.jpg 
Views:	779 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	917848 sam
    oh sweet fuck dude...this one is amazing

  16. #566
    JUB Addict paxart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,049

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Haqimamir View Post
    I just posted a new fake on my blog: Zayn Malik and Steven R. McQueen in some bondage/dildo action.

    For the full size and HQ image - visit my blog :


    haqimamir.sensualwriter.com

    Love this! Brilliant!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by vacancy3 View Post
    you are a vicious beast
    They are soooo vulnerable!!!

  17. #567

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Ok so im really curious to know, is this Dominic Monaghan in the shower REAL or FAKE????
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	domom.jpg 
Views:	771 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	917965

  18. #568
    BOO!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Willie Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WhereIam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    49,541

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Oh it is definitely real. It isn't like he has anything better to do these days than take a shower when some paps are around with their cameras.
    It's never too early in the year,
    to spread some goodwill cheer!

  19. #569

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Here is one request im really looking foward to see!! i really hope someone does it for me
    Its a request for Frank Eudy, he was on Big Brother last summer and he is ssooooooooooo hot!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	frank.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	917966

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	frank 2.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	7.5 KB 
ID:	917967

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	frank 3.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	53.9 KB 
ID:	917968

    BTW, i would love for you to use that last picture for a fake

  20. #570
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    439

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by usernamefill View Post
    Liam Payne is the hot one anyway
    He has been growing on me lately lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by vacancy3 View Post
    fantastic pic....that cock looks absolutely tasty
    Quote Originally Posted by Haqimamir View Post
    [CENTER]

    Nicely done Wafflecakes
    Thanks much for the comments all
    Last edited by Wafflecakes; January 12th, 2013 at 07:27 PM.
    Yes I am THAT kind of gay.....deal with it.



    Wafflefakes Celebrity Nude Fakes

  21. #571

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ma;c 4.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	917981

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	malc 3.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	8.3 KB 
ID:	917980

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	malc 1.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	917979

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	malc 2.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	917978

    for all us 'survivor' fans, i would love to see some fakes of fan-favorite MALCOLM, he of the thin body, awesome hair, and beautiful smile. thank you in advance to any of our incredible artists for doing this one. (extra points for a bondage pic of him!)

  22. #572
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    439

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by pieguy4ever View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ma;c 4.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	917981

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	malc 3.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	8.3 KB 
ID:	917980

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	malc 1.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	917979

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	malc 2.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	917978

    for all us 'survivor' fans, i would love to see some fakes of fan-favorite MALCOLM, he of the thin body, awesome hair, and beautiful smile. thank you in advance to any of our incredible artists for doing this one. (extra points for a bondage pic of him!)
    He on this season? I haven't watched the show forever but may get back into it.

    He's cute. May try to do a fake if I can find some pics that work.
    Yes I am THAT kind of gay.....deal with it.



    Wafflefakes Celebrity Nude Fakes

  23. #573

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflecakes View Post
    He on this season? I haven't watched the show forever but may get back into it.

    He's cute. May try to do a fake if I can find some pics that work.
    yes -- he was definitely on!!! lasted the entire time and got into the final three -- but the jury awarded the money to someone else. malcolm was usually shirtless, sometimes had the hair down, and always flashed the great smile. he was extremely easy on the eyes.

    i would be grateful if you could do some fakes...

  24. #574
    On the Prowl jboucher3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    59

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    If you enjoy glee and sex here is the link to my fan fiction
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...63#post8630563

  25. #575
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    439

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by pieguy4ever View Post


    yes -- he was definitely on!!! lasted the entire time and got into the final three -- but the jury awarded the money to someone else. malcolm was usually shirtless, sometimes had the hair down, and always flashed the great smile. he was extremely easy on the eyes.

    i would be grateful if you could do some fakes...
    I can't guarantee anything but I will try to whip some together.
    Yes I am THAT kind of gay.....deal with it.



    Wafflefakes Celebrity Nude Fakes

  26. #576
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    439

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by jboucher3 View Post
    If you enjoy glee and sex here is the link to my fan fiction
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...63#post8630563
    One of these days I need to try my hand at some fan fiction. Always wanted to........

    Would probably fit well with all the fakes I do lol.
    Yes I am THAT kind of gay.....deal with it.



    Wafflefakes Celebrity Nude Fakes

  27. #577
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    139

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Randy Wayne
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fake_Randy_Wayne.png  

  28. #578
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    439

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by agummy View Post
    Randy Wayne
    Ooh Randy is a hottie. Keep up the good work!
    Yes I am THAT kind of gay.....deal with it.



    Wafflefakes Celebrity Nude Fakes

  29. #579

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Kevin love please

  30. #580
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dayton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,700

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by wcorkgalleryman View Post
    A mature Mark Salling

    Full-scale, higher res. versions and more in the series at http://malecelebritiesnaked.blogspot.com

    Many, many thanks for all the lovely comments re. the previous post: I can't tell you how much it's appreciated.
    fuckin wow....the set is amazing and the ass tease drives me wild

  31. #581
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dayton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,700

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by agummy View Post
    Randy Wayne
    smokin dude....this is very hot

  32. #582
    Cruise Director
    quasar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Lincoln, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,585
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Just a couple of things guys...

    PAXART now has his very own Male Celeb Fakes Bondage thread for those of you that like your fakes less 'vanilla'.

    If you notice any of your posts have disappeared it's because they've either been moved over into that thread OR you've left porn studio logos or added trademarked TV/Film/Music logos on your fakes - and the easiest way for us to not get into pissing matches and litigation with these companies is to not permit you to use their logos on your fakes.

  33. #583

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by wcorkgalleryman View Post
    A mature Mark Salling







    Full-scale, higher res. versions and more in the series at http://malecelebritiesnaked.blogspot.com

    Many, many thanks for all the lovely comments re. the previous post: I can't tell you how much it's appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by l5apoh View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Josh Holloway2.jpg 
Views:	723 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	917849 josh Click image for larger version. 

Name:	28784_06.jpg 
Views:	779 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	917848 sam
    the sam fake is always perfect! and I loved the mark salling fakes!! thank you, keep going with these please!

  34. #584
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    439

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Ok so first off here is a Josh Hutcherson nude fake that I whipped up!
    Get all my fakes in full resolution at Wafflefakes.


    You can also get this Josh Hutcherson fake on my Tumblr along with most of my other fakes! (I like to have a backup, just in case)

    Second item of business. I think I am going to start doing fanfiction to go along with my fakes. Though the fanfics will only be loosely based on the pics. I am not sure where to start with making fanfics because it requires a completely different skillset from actual faking. Anyways.....just wanted to let you know what to expect coming up. (may also accept fanfics from others..... )

    LASTLY I am considering moving my site over to its own domain despite the cost. Google always has had an itchy trigger finger when it comes to blogs with adult male content and (despite the fact that I am very careful about following the rules) I would be CRUSHED if the blog was deleted. I am exploring my options and will keep you posted.
    Yes I am THAT kind of gay.....deal with it.



    Wafflefakes Celebrity Nude Fakes

  35. #585

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013


  36. #586
    JUB Addict paxart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    5,049

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by quasar View Post
    Just a couple of things guys...

    PAXART now has his very own Male Celeb Fakes Bondage thread for those of you that like your fakes less 'vanilla'.

    If you notice any of your posts have disappeared it's because they've either been moved over into that thread OR you've left porn studio logos or added trademarked TV/Film/Music logos on your fakes - and the easiest way for us to not get into pissing matches and litigation with these companies is to not permit you to use their logos on your fakes.
    I suppose this makes sense seeing that there are some who find the bondage pics distressing; I just hope that those of you who like the bondage stuff will make the effort to check out the new location.

    I will of course continue to do an ocassional vanilla pic which I'll post here.

  37. #587
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    449

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Chris is damn hot ♥

    Quote Originally Posted by Korybante View Post
    Chad and Zac ... lets sing 1, 2, 3 or 4 on the floor

  38. #588
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    corunna
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013


  39. #589
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    68

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    My first Bieber...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Justin Bieber 1.jpg 
Views:	4507 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	918150

  40. #590

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxxpattyxxxx View Post
    An amazing set of fakes! Love how they're directly from the show. Please do more!!!

  41. #591
    Virgin PeterHenshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Korybante View Post
    Amazing picture! I love it!! He is so hot!

  42. #592
    Sex God iluvjsumpter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    506

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by celebfake View Post
    Mmmm...the Awkward boys are totally under-represented on JUB. Great idea & nice job.

    Quote Originally Posted by intresting View Post
    Liam Payne and Niall Horan
    So love this pairing. My two favorite 1Ders. Always wonderful seeing Niall get fucked.

    Quote Originally Posted by indybj View Post
    Brett Davern

    Beau Mirchoff
    Absolutely love these, bj, especially the 1st Brett (100% perfect). Beau is hot, but proud member of Team Jake here. Brett is just too damn cute & sexy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflecakes View Post
    Liam Payne has never gotten as much love as the other guys from One Direction so decided I would make a fake. I think it turned out ok...... Been wanting to do some nude fakes of him for quite a while but struggled due to the fact that he (bless his soul) doesn't really photograph well at all. Still, I hope you all enjoy this naked fake despite its flaws.
    Really nice, Waffle! You're exactly right - Liam hardly gets any love.
    Twinkies...it's what's on the inside that counts!

  43. #593

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Hey, guys! After I posted my Becks fake I received some positive feedback so I made another one. I hope you like it.

  44. #594

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    love the charlies -- especially pic #4. thanks for doing them, xxxxpattyxxxx.

  45. #595

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxxpattyxxxx View Post
    this is a great combination for me. charlie is my fave TV actor these days, and i have a food fetish. very hott!

  46. #596
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    365

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Edulive View Post
    My first Bieber...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Justin Bieber 1.jpg 
Views:	4507 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	918150
    Nice fake pic! I'd love to rim his sweet ass.

  47. #597

    New Fakes

    "Alexander Ludwig and Josh Hutcherson" "Josh Hutcherson" "Tom Chaplin" "Chace Crawford" "James Maslow and Kendall Schmidt" Fakes I did today.

    Korybante your job is AWESOME! Congratulations!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1566287_orig.jpg 
Views:	448 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	918231
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5270292_orig.jpg 
Views:	351 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	918232
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7389002_orig.jpg 
Views:	335 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	918233
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7297218_orig.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	918234
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3463695_orig.jpg 
Views:	333 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	918235






    MAKE UR REQUESTS AT http://celebfake.weebly.com AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AT THE CELEBRITY THAT WILL WIN 20 PICTURES AND A HOT VIDEO. THERE IS JUST 5% OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE FIST AND THE SECOND PLACE!! VOTE AT http://celebfake.weebly.com/worlds-m...hable-man.html
    Last edited by celebfake; January 13th, 2013 at 02:20 PM.

  48. #598
    Sex God iluvjsumpter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    506

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxxpattyxxxx View Post
    This one is the best. I love his facial expression. I'm absolutely convinced he's watching gay porn . I adore hot twinks in numbered jerseys or tees. It's such a jock fantasy/fetish for me. I have one with a "3" & several guys have come up to me at bars & asked, "You, me & who else?" Kind of a lame pickup line, but kinda hot at the same time. Unfortunately Charlie's "12" doesn't really work for any sexual puns. ("How about we add me for a baker's dozen?" = lame!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflecakes View Post
    Ok so first off here is a Josh Hutcherson nude fake that I whipped up!
    Totally hot. Love all the cream. Perfect body match (just wish he was cut ).

    Quote Originally Posted by Edulive View Post
    My first Bieber...
    This is unbelievably hot, and I'm not even a Biebs fan. My absolute favorite position. Love when you can admire feet/toes, hole, cock, and face simultaneously. Ready for rimming or fucking, too. Perfect body match & skin tone blending. This is exactly how I would imagine him naked.
    Twinkies...it's what's on the inside that counts!

  49. #599
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Hey guys I'm a big fan of all the great work and I don't think y'all get the praise you deserve! I was watching the episode of Man Vs Wild with Jake Gullenhaal and was thinking "How great would it be if these guys fucked?" So I was wondering, since it's my birthday today, if any of you guys were up for the challenge of making a Bear/Jake fucking fake??? It would be greatly appreciated!

  50. #600

    Re: Male Celeb Fakes - 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by iluvjsumpter View Post
    This one is the best. I love his facial expression. I'm absolutely convinced he's watching gay porn . I adore hot twinks in numbered jerseys or tees. It's such a jock fantasy/fetish for me. I have one with a "3" & several guys have come up to me at bars & asked, "You, me & who else?" Kind of a lame pickup line, but kinda hot at the same time. Unfortunately Charlie's "12" doesn't really work for any sexual puns. ("How about we add me for a baker's dozen?" = lame!) imagine him naked.
    note to iluvjsumpter ... this picture was taken on 'the middle' set a coupla weeks ago. i was in hollywood and was invited to meet charlie when he was taking a break. i decided to walk in naked, he took one look at my dick, and he immediately started jackin' while i just stood there. and, yea, he was staring at my 12 inches of stiff wood. hey, we can all dream, can't we?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.