JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 55
  1. #1
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,834

    Code of Conduct

    Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Last week I saw a post about needing to make threads on all shootings. Well, here is another one. Now what do we do, make the police have an armed guard to protect them?
    This is getting way out of hand. IMHO.


    http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...e-station?lite

    Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station
    By Jason White, NBC News

    The gunman who shot three officers after a "violent struggle" at a New Jersey police station early Friday is dead, officials said.

    The suspected shooter had been brought into Gloucester Township Police station for a domestic incident when he got into a confrontation with officers, reported NBC's Philadelphia affiliate, NBC 10.

    "A violent struggle occurred while the suspect was being processed," Deputy Chief David Harkins said. The man was able to grab a gun and then opened fire.
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  2. #2

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Quote Originally Posted by White Eagle View Post
    Last week I saw a post about needing to make threads on all shootings. Well, here is another one. Now what do we do, make the police have an armed guard to protect them?
    This is getting way out of hand. IMHO.


    http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...e-station?lite
    He grabbed a police gun apparently. Gun control laws surely will not disarm the police.

  3. #3
    JUB Addict chrisrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,975

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    He grabbed a police gun apparently. Gun control laws surely will not disarm the police.
    Apparently?

    Why should anyone have to know anything? - Sheldon Cooper

  4. #4

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    It would be very unusual if they did not search him for weapons before he was processed, so it is a fair inference that he "grabbed", someone else's gun.

  5. #5
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Quote Originally Posted by White Eagle View Post
    Last week I saw a post about needing to make threads on all shootings. Well, here is another one. Now what do we do, make the police have an armed guard to protect them?
    This is getting way out of hand. IMHO.


    http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...e-station?lite
    it's obvious your intent was to bring attention to gun violence, gun laws, NRA, etc.

    and the actual case has NOTHING to do with that/those subjects

    but by all means keep it coming

    and keep deflecting attention away from the real issue as it relates to guns and that is an assault weapon ban

  6. #6
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,097

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    I have thought this for some time but now suggest we open a "Gun Violence Forum."

    But how do we handle -- as reported today -- Chicago's 500 homicides (not all gun related). http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...e-of-2012?lite

    It really is getting out of hand. And the various gun or ammo groups, pro and con, will tie Congress up forever and nothing will get done.

  7. #7

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    It's a culture thing -- not a gun thing.

  8. #8
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,097

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Let's see. This took place in a police station.

    So surrounding schools with armed guards assuredly serves just what purpose?

  9. #9
    JUB Addict
    andysayshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,287

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    As the case makes patently clear, even armed professionals can be caught off guard/disarmed. An angry man in a classroom would no doubt have equal or greater chance of wrestling a firearm from a young female elementary school teacher.

    Yet another demonstration that more guns in schools will make schools less safe. not more safe.

  10. #10
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,834

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Quote Originally Posted by andysayshi View Post
    As the case makes patently clear, even armed professionals can be caught off guard/disarmed. An angry man in a classroom would no doubt have equal or greater chance of wrestling a firearm from a young female elementary school teacher.

    Yet another demonstration that more guns in schools will make schools less safe. not more safe.
    Thank you, that's what I was going for.
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  11. #11
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    A gun in a every backpack.... Glock will come out with a new line of easy access armed school book bags....

    The problem is society man... I have no suggestions for fixing that but the problem is society.

    You obviously started this thread to say something I disagree with and so I will mock you without making a valid point.


    [There now that i have summed up your opposition WE let me add my point]

    There are always going to be violent deaths. Whether it is cops shooting a man racing at them with a 3000 pound car or a police station being lazy about weapons control in the station. We can not change the essence of mankind. We could affect their ability when they have gone nuts to easily procure massive amounts of ammo and weapons and high capacity magazines.

    Even then we will still have killers who train themselves to be murderously effective at reloading and shooting accurately.

    However isn't the times that the Holmes and the Lanza are prevented from having an easy path to destruction?
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  12. #12
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Quote Originally Posted by andysayshi View Post
    As the case makes patently clear, even armed professionals can be caught off guard/disarmed. An angry man in a classroom would no doubt have equal or greater chance of wrestling a firearm from a young female elementary school teacher.

    Yet another demonstration that more guns in schools will make schools less safe. not more safe.
    Great point.

  13. #13
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    I love the attempted analogy to teachers with guns

    please

    there is none

    and teachers with guns is one of the stupidest ideas EVER !!!!

    why would u even give it any credence by arguing against it

    but back to topic

    this is not a gun control item

    not even close

    this board has gone gun crazy btw

  14. #14
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Quote Originally Posted by White Eagle View Post
    Thank you, that's what I was going for.
    it is NOT what u were going for

    but andy did do a fine but faux job covering ur ever exposed derriere

    so thanks are in order

  15. #15
    JUB Addict
    andysayshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,287

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    20 dead kids has a way of mobilising opinions, yes.

    There's no suggestion that gun restrictions would have changed anything about the incident in this thread. As JayHawk says, there will always be guns, maniacs, and incidents.

    What this incident highlights is that things CAN and DO go wrong. When a lethal weapon is accessible to a crazed individual, people can get hurt. Which is yet another reason guns don't belong in schools. Simple as that, but the compsarison of circumstances is perfectly logical to me.
    Last edited by andysayshi; December 28th, 2012 at 05:09 PM.

  16. #16
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Quote Originally Posted by andysayshi View Post
    20 dead kids has a way of mobilising opinions, yes.

    There's no suggestion that gun restrictions would have changed anything about the incident in this thread. As JayHawk says, there will always be guns, maniacs, and incidents.

    What this incident highlights is that things CAN and DO go wrong. When a lethal weapon is accessible to a crazed individual, people can get hurt. Which is yet another reason guns don't belong in schools. Simple as that, but the compsarison of circumstances is perfectly logical to me.
    now if i was JayHawk I'd say the cops deserved it ....... they were armed ....... they were in control ....... they lost control

    but i'm not so shit happens

    but again andy - and i know you're a passionate advocate here - and i appreciate it - it goes w/o saying that with ANYTHING - things can and do go wrong

    but i will reiterate a hypothetical

    i'm a parent and my 6 year old is at an elementary school - i hear there's a crazed gunman - would i rather have an armed guard? or not? the answer is yes i would

    not a teacher

    but a trained person

    it's not perfect

    but i get it and i'd prefer it if i was that parent

    that said, if i had to vote thumbs up or down on armed guard in school i'd prob vote no as I hate what it represents and my gut is while it would save lives it might be more harmful than not

    but i am def. NOT sure

  17. #17
    JUB Addict
    andysayshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,287

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    I would prefer a crazed knifeman or baseballbat-man who had no access to a gun. Then the teachers could beat him away with brooms and stones until the cops arrived, like they did in China 2 weeks ago.

  18. #18
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    The parents at Columbine who lost children do not appear to feel better because there were armed guards Chance. How about the Virginia Tech Parents who lost children... you think they feel good because VT has its own police force?

    Ignorant is as ignorant does.

    Oh and BTW chance you are correct. the police will investigate and find they failed to follow procedure. Do you think they don't have procedures required to prevent a suspect under arrest from acquiring a weapon? You cant be that fucking naive. Does that mean they deserve to be dead? No! Does it means their errors were complicit in their deaths... for the guy who had his weapon taken that is certain. Perhaps for the people who allowed such careless procedural compliance. The same applies to Benghazi. I do understand if you have a mental block or some other personal issues accepting responsibility. You are an average American after all.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  19. #19
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    The parents at Columbine who lost children do not appear to feel better because there were armed guards Chance. How about the Virginia Tech Parents who lost children... you think they feel good because VT has its own police force?

    Ignorant is as ignorant does.

    Oh and BTW chance you are correct. the police will investigate and find they failed to follow procedure. Do you think they don't have procedures required to prevent a suspect under arrest from acquiring a weapon? You cant be that fucking naive. Does that mean they deserve to be dead? No! Does it means their errors were complicit in their deaths... for the guy who had his weapon taken that is certain. Perhaps for the people who allowed such careless procedural compliance. The same applies to Benghazi. I do understand if you have a mental block or some other personal issues accepting responsibility. You are an average American after all.
    look - Columbine is not the be all end all - what happened there is not the model or the blue print for anything

    those mofo's were armed to the gills

    do u really think JH that in this school - sandy hook - with this kid lanza - that a retired cop who knew what he was doing - with a gun - could not have potentially made a difference ? saved some lives ? think about it and don't answer reflexively

    and my guess is that protocol was breached - mistakes made - in the precinct

    and NJ cops and Ambassador Stevens much like this thread and automatic gun control ......... there is no connection

    that's not a mental block thing - that's a reality thing

  20. #20
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Quote Originally Posted by andysayshi View Post
    I would prefer a crazed knifeman or baseballbat-man who had no access to a gun. Then the teachers could beat him away with brooms and stones until the cops arrived, like they did in China 2 weeks ago.
    u don't get to choose what weapon an attacker has andy - i would prefer he comes with boxing gloves

    u seem to be of the mindset that gun control will eliminate adam lanza's - it won't

    it will help - definitely - at least IMHO

    it will eliminate the poseurs - the less crazies i guess

    and having some protection is something to consider

  21. #21
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    do u really think JH that in this school - sandy hook - with this kid lanza - that a retired cop who knew what he was doing - with a gun - could not have potentially made a difference ? saved some lives ? think about it and don't answer reflexively
    And there is a chance something like this would happen. What you are suggesting is a short term "solution."

  22. #22
    JUB Addict Lostlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    United States
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    10,286

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    This is tragic. RIP to the officers here.
    "Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.'' - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

  23. #23
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Quote Originally Posted by tombastep View Post
    And there is a chance something like this would happen. What you are suggesting is a short term "solution."
    i have no idea - i'm not an expert

    i support banning automatic weapons and making registration very difficult, etc. - and making penalties for crimes committed with guns federal with longer sentences (see Bill O'Reilly) - the school armed guard thing i guess is up to each district - i don't know - i know that i understand the sentiment for an armed guard - for me logic dictates that the retired cop could've prevented some of the carnage but i'm not certain

    i think the emotional and all or nothing approach to this issue is self defeating and in the end status quo will win if it's too emotional

  24. #24
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    look - Columbine is not the be all end all - what happened there is not the model or the blue print for anything

    those mofo's were armed to the gills

    do u really think JH that in this school - sandy hook - with this kid lanza - that a retired cop who knew what he was doing - with a gun - could not have potentially made a difference ? saved some lives ? think about it and don't answer reflexively

    and my guess is that protocol was breached - mistakes made - in the precinct

    and NJ cops and Ambassador Stevens much like this thread and automatic gun control ......... there is no connection

    that's not a mental block thing - that's a reality thing
    Of course a cop could have made a difference but the point is that is not an answer just as columbine isnt a blueprint for every shooting. Seeing how many hundreds of thousands of armed guard jobs you suggest it then becomes completely impossible to implement

    NJ Cops and Ambassador Stevens both failed to follow basic procedures that would have ensured their safety more so. Failure to not follow such easy procedures due to familiarity with the process is the apathy that gets folks killed most often. Apathy is the fault of the individual just as it is the fault of the organization that failed to place procedures into effect that prevent apathy.

    Finally if they are not relevant then why did you bring it into the conversation with the Jayhawk believes they are at fault quip? I know you already failed to make your point every time you have brought it up so I understand your reluctance to discuss it. However, if you are reluctant to discuss it then dont bring it up



    Dude you are a walking mental block. You refuse to alter any opinion or belief even when vast evidence is presented to counter your ideas presented. What more disgusting is you try to make every discussion about the poster instead of the topic. Hence your initial entry into this thread was to make it about how morally bankrupt jayhawk is to you....I understand for lack of ideological proof you choose to simply insult at every turn but to then attempt to lay that false thinking that occurs in your mind at the feet of others is pretty far fetched wouldn't you agree?
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  25. #25
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,097

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    A good seat.


    Oh, it's a re-run?
    Last edited by palbert; December 28th, 2012 at 06:00 PM.

  26. #26
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Of course a cop could have made a difference but the point is that is not an answer just as columbine isnt a blueprint for every shooting. Seeing how many hundreds of thousands of armed guard jobs you suggest it then becomes completely impossible to implement

    NJ Cops and Ambassador Stevens both failed to follow basic procedures that would have ensured their safety more so. Failure to not follow such easy procedures due to familiarity with the process is the apathy that gets folks killed most often. Apathy is the fault of the individual just as it is the fault of the organization that failed to place procedures into effect that prevent apathy.

    Finally if they are not relevant then why did you bring it into the conversation with the Jayhawk believes they are at fault quip? I know you already failed to make your point every time you have brought it up so I understand your reluctance to discuss it. However, if you are reluctant to discuss it then dont bring it up



    Dude you are a walking mental block. You refuse to alter any opinion or belief even when vast evidence is presented to counter your ideas presented. What more disgusting is you try to make every discussion about the poster instead of the topic. Hence your initial entry into this thread was to make it about how morally bankrupt jayhawk is to you....I understand for lack of ideological proof you choose to simply insult at every turn but to then attempt to lay that false thinking that occurs in your mind at the feet of others is pretty far fetched wouldn't you agree?
    nice colors

    i entered because white eagle started a thread with a faux premise
    then andy connected the dots where i don't think they exist
    then i referenced the cops and their "mistakes" and connected it to u because of stevens and hammar and ur feelings about it - sorry but i'm dead on there - and the fact is most of the folks don't give a shit that u said that about stevens - i do

    but i was having a convo with u

    and then u do this again

    i don't understand why u take a position then get upset when it is remembered

    and yeah i shot it at u - do u read what u shoot at others? it's a contact sport no ?

    and i essentially agree with u re: armed guards - it's a shit show logistically and financially

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by palbert View Post
    A good seat.


    Oh, it's a re-run?
    i'll have your VIP status revoked

  27. #27
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    nice colors

    i entered because white eagle started a thread with a faux premise
    then andy connected the dots where i don't think they exist
    then i referenced the cops and their "mistakes" and connected it to u because of stevens and hammar and ur feelings about it - sorry but i'm dead on there - and the fact is most of the folks don't give a shit that u said that about stevens - i do

    but i was having a convo with u

    and then u do this again

    i don't understand why u take a position then get upset when it is remembered

    and yeah i shot it at u - do u read what u shoot at others? it's a contact sport no ?

    and i essentially agree with u re: armed guards - it's a shit show logistically and financially

    - - - Updated - - -



    i'll have your VIP status revoked
    I have the position and have reiterated it because it is fact. The reason the other folks don't take exception is not because they hate ambassadors or because they hate cops... it is because they agree with reason and logic. So I defeat your illogical bullshit everytime you whip it out.

    What is telling is you cannot have a conversation on any thread on the website without involving your judgement of the character of the person who has an opposing opinions. Being that ninety percent of insult is projection I would suggest you doubt the integrity of your own character and therefore project onto every person you encounter. But that is for your psychiatrist.

    i will simply continue to deflate your errant logic and continue to call you on your characterizations that to you somehow make your opinions right even when they are devoid of fact and logic.

    So now you agree that NJ Cops and Ambassadors making poor decisions are complicit in their deaths. You appear to also agree that reduced access to weapons would inhibit the ability for crazed folks to access weapons. So why couldn't you start there?
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  28. #28
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    I have the position and have reiterated it because it is fact. The reason the other folks don't take exception is not because they hate ambassadors or because they hate cops... it is because they agree with reason and logic. So I defeat your illogical bullshit everytime you whip it out.

    What is telling is you cannot have a conversation on any thread on the website without involving your judgement of the character of the person who has an opposing opinions. Being that ninety percent of insult is projection I would suggest you doubt the integrity of your own character and therefore project onto every person you encounter. But that is for your psychiatrist.

    i will simply continue to deflate your errant logic and continue to call you on your characterizations that to you somehow make your opinions right even when they are devoid of fact and logic.

    So now you agree that NJ Cops and Ambassadors making poor decisions are complicit in their deaths. You appear to also agree that reduced access to weapons would inhibit the ability for crazed folks to access weapons. So why couldn't you start there?
    yawn

    actually your stevens rant was the epitome of narcissistic know it all hateful bullshit - with NO reason

    and obamallegiance runs deep

    but stroke your cock by all means thinking it's cuz ur right

    as for the cops i can imagine there were mistakes made - no idea of the specifics but 1 on 3 in custody doesn't sound good but i won't rush to judge

    as for stevens ....... no agreement ...... he asked for help ........ state dept. did not provide - and that's just the beginning ...... your take on the matter is none too bright and supported by no one

    as for reduced access to weapons, i've been saying it since day 1

    i just don't troll about it

  29. #29
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    yawn

    actually your stevens rant was the epitome of narcissistic know it all hateful bullshit - with NO reason

    and obamallegiance runs deep

    but stroke your cock by all means thinking it's cuz ur right

    as for the cops i can imagine there were mistakes made - no idea of the specifics but 1 on 3 in custody doesn't sound good but i won't rush to judge

    as for stevens ....... no agreement ...... he asked for help ........ state dept. did not provide - and that's just the beginning ...... your take on the matter is none too bright and supported by no one

    as for reduced access to weapons, i've been saying it since day 1

    i just don't troll about it
    Perception is everything, arguably everything you post is trollish as it normally barely covers the topic. But if you look at your haiku ninety percent is personal attack... once again because you have no point. it is the same with any poster you engage and of course why you were banned.

    As far as Stevens the State Dept sponsored investigation found he hold blame and says so in very clear terminology that even you could understand if you hadn't taken such a ridiculous stance.

    Glad to see you understand the illogical idea that a man could gain access to a weapon in police custody and the officers were following policy. The two simply cannot go together.

    I wouldn't even go so far as to say if this society had a greater restriction on access and a stronger focus on gun safety then these officers would not have been so cavalier.

    I will of course wait for the results of the investigation unlike the Benghazi situation where you and every other foamy mouthed right winger claimed so many things that never bore fruit and then were discredited. Same thing goes for your stance on Stevens making decisions that endangered his life.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  30. #30
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Perception is everything, arguably everything you post is trollish as it normally barely covers the topic. But if you look at your haiku ninety percent is personal attack... once again because you have no point. it is the same with any poster you engage and of course why you were banned.

    As far as Stevens the State Dept sponsored investigation found he hold blame and says so in very clear terminology that even you could understand if you hadn't taken such a ridiculous stance.

    Glad to see you understand the illogical idea that a man could gain access to a weapon in police custody and the officers were following policy. The two simply cannot go together.

    I wouldn't even go so far as to say if this society had a greater restriction on access and a stronger focus on gun safety then these officers would not have been so cavalier.

    I will of course wait for the results of the investigation unlike the Benghazi situation where you and every other foamy mouthed right winger claimed so many things that never bore fruit and then were discredited. Same thing goes for your stance on Stevens making decisions that endangered his life.
    awww

    poor JH

    someone stands up to him - how dare they ?

    stop sending me pms - they're boring and repetitive - like their author

    cheers

    PS - Stevens wasn't blame for anything - your BS cut/paste job from the report was u defending ur defenseless position which was founded on obamallegiance

    PPS - I never said the NJ cops followed protocol

    try to get some sleep

  31. #31
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    I am well rested but thank you for the feigned concern.

    The poor baby moment is when you fail to prove your point but then have to resort to making your post contain more insults than on topic subject matter. I kept that private for your sake but you are right. Now need to keep private the embarrassment you make of yourself daily.

    On Stevens read the report it says it clear as day. You are willfully confused because it doesn't measure up to your stance.

    No you didn't say they had not followed protocol and from what i can tell that is not at question here. What is at question is whether or not this pertains to the overall gun control and protection situation in America. Obviously it does but you cannot make the links line up.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  32. #32
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,212
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Quote Originally Posted by palbert View Post
    I have thought this for some time but now suggest we open a "Gun Violence Forum."

    But how do we handle -- as reported today -- Chicago's 500 homicides (not all gun related). http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...e-of-2012?lite

    It really is getting out of hand. And the various gun or ammo groups, pro and con, will tie Congress up forever and nothing will get done.
    Yeah. One group will parrot La Pierre, the other will whine about "assault weapons". Neither will do what they ought to be doing, which is reading up on the concept of the militia, then looking at Article I Sec 8 and devising ways to address issues within the stated power of Congress to organize and discipline the militia.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  33. #33
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,212
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    It's a culture thing -- not a gun thing.
    True, but to what extent? I have yet to see a study comparing how often Americans see violence as an option for dealing with things compared to other countries. Doesn't the US rate for assault and murder without firearms also run high? If that's so, then this clearly is a culture problem.

    If I didn't know better, I'd say that we and Mexico both have inherited a bug from the Conquistadors....

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  34. #34
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,212
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    A gun in a every backpack.... Glock will come out with a new line of easy access armed school book bags....

    The problem is society man... I have no suggestions for fixing that but the problem is society.

    You obviously started this thread to say something I disagree with and so I will mock you without making a valid point.


    [There now that i have summed up your opposition WE let me add my point]

    There are always going to be violent deaths. Whether it is cops shooting a man racing at them with a 3000 pound car or a police station being lazy about weapons control in the station. We can not change the essence of mankind. We could affect their ability when they have gone nuts to easily procure massive amounts of ammo and weapons and high capacity magazines.

    Even then we will still have killers who train themselves to be murderously effective at reloading and shooting accurately.

    However isn't the times that the Holmes and the Lanza are prevented from having an easy path to destruction?
    Even if we somehow had Jedi, there would still be Sith.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  35. #35
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,212
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Quote Originally Posted by andysayshi View Post
    20 dead kids has a way of mobilising opinions, yes.

    There's no suggestion that gun restrictions would have changed anything about the incident in this thread. As JayHawk says, there will always be guns, maniacs, and incidents.

    What this incident highlights is that things CAN and DO go wrong. When a lethal weapon is accessible to a crazed individual, people can get hurt. Which is yet another reason guns don't belong in schools. Simple as that, but the compsarison of circumstances is perfectly logical to me.
    How is it a reason guns don't belong in schools?

    Here, the madman could see guns, and go for one. Do you expect he will somehow have X-ray vision when he goes to a school, so he can tell which teachers are packing, and how? Or do you expect him to have some magic power to suddenly bring weapons out into the open that are concealed?

    See, the thing about a concealed weapon is that no one else even knows you have it. If they suspect, they still don't know where you have it. If at that police station things had been like they would at a school, no one would have been dead at all, because the madman, if he'd decided to try to get a gun in the first place, would have had to tackle an officer, then try to see if he had a gun by searching him. Just how far would that have gone?

    There's no comparison at all between a police station and a school.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  36. #36
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    How is it a reason guns don't belong in schools?

    There's no comparison at all between a police station and a school.
    Yeah there isn't. A school is supposed to be a place where kids go to learn and Teachers go to teach. A Police station is full of Policemen and women who are the ones that are supposed to handle these kinds of people and other criminals. Which is why it is there is a reason why there shouldn't be guns in school, because it isn't a solution and these things can still happen when it comes to the people who are trained to handle such situations.

  37. #37
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    I am well rested but thank you for the feigned concern.

    The poor baby moment is when you fail to prove your point but then have to resort to making your post contain more insults than on topic subject matter. I kept that private for your sake but you are right. Now need to keep private the embarrassment you make of yourself daily.

    On Stevens read the report it says it clear as day. You are willfully confused because it doesn't measure up to your stance.

    No you didn't say they had not followed protocol and from what i can tell that is not at question here. What is at question is whether or not this pertains to the overall gun control and protection situation in America. Obviously it does but you cannot make the links line up.
    My concern is for the rest of the forum that has to put up with your incessant know it all ness and myself for your lame ass pms - yep - just got another

    An arrested man somehow taking a gun from the police has NOTHING to do with gun control unless your plan is to not have police or disarm them - let me know which

    Not a single news talking head on any network or respected writer has suggested Stevens was to blame for his own death

    And the leader of the unit - Hillary - well she's still ducking and Obama still jiving and the resigned folks didn't really lose their gigs - talk about NO responsibility taken

    And u have the stones to blame Stevens

    As for the cops and the perp - not the first time - and not an example of the need for gun control

    I'd ask again about the pms but it'd be pointless

  38. #38
    Oranje rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    32,432

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    You know Chance.

    Your endless whining about your PMS in this forum is getting pretty weird.

  39. #39
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    You know Chance.

    Your endless whining about your PMS in this forum is getting pretty weird.
    actually boyo sending tons of pms is sorta weird

    especially after the cease & desist request

    we don't need another cowboy bob

  40. #40
    Oranje rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    32,432

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    ^ Actually, admit it...you miss Bob like kittens.

    oh...silly me. I thought you were talking about PMS. But you are talking about PMS.....................

  41. #41
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Middle of Snowwhere.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    15,943
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Clearly what this police station needed was an armed kindergarten teacher.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  42. #42
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    ^ Actually, admit it...you miss Bob like kittens.

    oh...silly me. I thought you were talking about PMS. But you are talking about PMS.....................
    What did happen to bob ?

    My fav was he hated all people who shop at Walmart and those who complain about the price of gas

    Which leaves no one to like

    It's all relative rareboy

    I miss Bob's consistency

  43. #43
    On the Prowl Nemothepanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Spring Lake
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    91

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    First civilians at a movie theater, then teachers and children, followed by firefighters, and now our policemen are being shot. I can't help but feel that there is a pattern, or that we're just gradually growing more unstable with the economy and state as they are and as they grow less certain. Still, this string of shootings certainly won't go unheeded. Something is going to happen, I just don't know what.

  44. #44
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,834

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    I thought the holsters had a safety kind of thingy that the cop could release easily but the perp would have trouble opening it.
    And chance this is not about Cowboy bob. Quit hijacking threads and trolling.
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  45. #45

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    It's too bad some on here can't read a story and comprehend what happened. The man was arrested, taken to the police station where he somehow got a hold of an officer's gun during processing and shot three people -- then was killed by an officer.

    That's the whole story.


    The conservation should be about the dumb officer that didn't protect his firearm. He failed in his job and should be disciplined.

    Making this about gun control makes no sense, it just shows how much the anti-gun agenda people will go to promote their cause.

    PS: I don't miss the nasty pm's.

  46. #46

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Quote Originally Posted by White Eagle View Post
    I thought the holsters had a safety kind of thingy that the cop could release easily but the perp would have trouble opening it.
    And chance this is not about Cowboy bob. Quit hijacking threads and trolling.
    It appears you hijacked your own thread and turned it into an thread about gun control when the story is purely about an incompetent cop.

  47. #47
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Quote Originally Posted by White Eagle View Post
    I thought the holsters had a safety kind of thingy that the cop could release easily but the perp would have trouble opening it.
    And chance this is not about Cowboy bob. Quit hijacking threads and trolling.
    sorry white eagle

    but this thread is in need of closure as the premise is faux - u were either mistaken or making an ideological stretch that is indefensible

    a man in police custody apparently was able to get a weapon

    not a great story

    but NOTHING to do with gun control

    and you should offer to remove the thread as it's based on a bogus premise

    the real premise should be "GUN CONTROL IDEOLOGUES WILL SAY ANYTHING AND STOP AT NOTHING TO MAKE THE CASE"

    unfortunately by doing this u actually fuck ur real case - automatic gun control - which is a worthy one

    another ce+p groundhog day moment

    others you ask?

    calling someone a racist when they're not
    calling someone a homophobe when they're not
    calling someone an obama hater when they're not
    many many more
    but enough for now

    FREEDOM !!!!

  48. #48
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,212
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Quote Originally Posted by tombastep View Post
    Yeah there isn't. A school is supposed to be a place where kids go to learn and Teachers go to teach. A Police station is full of Policemen and women who are the ones that are supposed to handle these kinds of people and other criminals. Which is why it is there is a reason why there shouldn't be guns in school, because it isn't a solution and these things can still happen when it comes to the people who are trained to handle such situations.
    In other words, because you feel a certain way about the issue you aren't willing to reason.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  49. #49
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,212
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    You know Chance.

    Your endless whining about your PMS in this forum is getting pretty weird.
    Altered for accuracy.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  50. #50
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,212
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gunman dead after shooting 3 cops at N.J. police station

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    actually boyo sending tons of pms is sorta weird

    especially after the cease & desist request

    we don't need another cowboy bob
    Bob provided us balance -- now we just have you; makes things really off kilter.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.