JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 204
  1. #51
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram View Post
    If it's not color of the skin, or the nationality, then it is just plain idiocy to even make such statements.

    I am sure your preference is not the only thing people don't like about you.
    I'm stating my preference. It's not "plain idiocy".

    I don't care what people like about me. Especially not on here.

    I'm not looking for acceptance from people on here. I am who I am and I stated my preference. I didn't ask to get jumped.

  2. #52
    The Mother of Loki Laufey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,749

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Ram like many other members here seems to not understand what average means.

    Saying you like a nation the least does not have to mean you think every single person there is ugly.

    If I stick to my own country I can say that I'm not into most red headed guys. But there have been exceptions.

    You don't choose who you think is attractive and who isn't. Either you are or you aren't. We are talking about attraction not politics!
    Last edited by Laufey; December 26th, 2012 at 03:44 AM.

  3. #53
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    London
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,310

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    What a shallow, racist and immature statement.

  4. #54
    ecce homo rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,040

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    Spain for beauty and Greece the most ugly. Odd because they are somewhat close!

    Brazilian also runner up for best and Wales runner up or ugliest.
    Really?

    I mean really?

  5. #55

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Of course there are beautiful people in all countries. I am partial to blonds and think Northern Europe would have more. Think Brad Patton and Brady Jensen. The Czech boys in Bel Ami are my type as well. Body hair is a turn off for me, and in my stereotypes many nationalities have too much.

  6. #56
    JUB Addict teadrinker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    3,450

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Hmm, Thai and Malaysian young men all look pretty dreamy to me. As to most ugly... it's a strange thing; I'd always thought of Turks as people I could never find attractive, until I had a long standing affair with one, who was the sweetest guy imaginable. Quite changed my perception, he did. So I'm not prepared to damn an entire country because of the supposed ugliness of its men, (also when I'm such a miserable physical specimen myself.)

    -T.

    "Thank God for tea! What would the world do without tea? how did it exist? I am glad I was not born before tea." (Sydney Smith)

  7. #57
    I find German and English men to be very attractive.

  8. #58
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    Body hair is a turn off for me, and in my stereotypes many nationalities have too much.
    body hair? a turn off?

    ...and there can never be 'too much' of it.

    someone call an ambulance for me! I'm having palpitations!

  9. #59

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Oh,Brazilian men

    Oh,Swedish men

    Oh,Italian men



    about the ugliest ones...I dunno,every country has ugly people.And beauty is in the eyes of the beholder,right?But if I were to choose,I'd say India.I just don't find Indian men attractive>.>

  10. #60
    Virgin SAmatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    29

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    This really is so cute Cupidboy

  11. #61
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram View Post
    Nation with most beautiful men = white-majority nations; nations with fair-skinned latinos

    Nation with least beautiful men = brown and black nations or impoverished third world nations.

    Pretty much how the thread will go.
    True. That's why I wanted to do different regions of the world to avoid falling into that trap. And also because I am pretty much attracted to any race/ethnicity. Even for countries I left out, there are countries on my list that would share a similar aesthetic. If the person is hot to me, then it makes no difference to me. I live in a multicultural city so I pretty much see people from a variety of ethnicities all day, every day and there are beautiful people from all of the different ethnic groups I see. I based my choices on my personal IRL exposure (from where I live/have lived and my travels) and also from the media I consume from different parts of the world.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram View Post
    I am very happy though to see the lack of African nations in the list of unattractive nations. Either many of you are cowards or suddenly India is the new token country for such things.
    LMAO. I'm actually surprised that India got called out a few times, how are blacks not at the bottom this time around, I asked myself. Especially since on JUB people generally prefer Indians/Asians over blacks. I think it's because most people don't really know much about Africa or its nations. Don't worry, Ram. Black Africans are considered to be the most unappealing people on the planet by most outsiders (common perception of us = look at those crazy, starving, darkies running around in tribes killing each other all day every day etc) including Indians who can't stand dark skin for the most part. No worries. We got that covered.

    People better start naming some African countries as ugliest or something. Ram has called you all out on your cowardice. Find a map, do some Googling.


  12. #62
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,577

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Am I late?

  13. #63
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by palbert View Post
    Am I late?
    A little bit. Or maybe you're just on time.


  14. #64
    - Some Like It Hot
    Guest

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Can't generalize,but let's say maybe Russia,Ukraine,Belarus...

  15. #65
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by - Some Like It Hot View Post
    Can't generalize,but let's say maybe Russia,Ukraine,Belarus...
    Their bone structure.

    I used to be friends with this one hot Belurusian dude in high school. He had the cutest accent, too. He is the reason I started crushing on dudes from that region. And one of my female Russian friends had this badass ripped older brother who was working on becoming a prison guard. They left an impression.

    Quote Originally Posted by teadrinker View Post
    Hmm, Thai and Malaysian young men all look pretty dreamy to me. As to most ugly... it's a strange thing; I'd always thought of Turks as people I could never find attractive, until I had a long standing affair with one, who was the sweetest guy imaginable. Quite changed my perception, he did. So I'm not prepared to damn an entire country because of the supposed ugliness of its men, (also when I'm such a miserable physical specimen myself.)

    -T.

    I need to start paying more attention to hot dudes from those parts, tbh. I'm usually caught up in the Far East Asian dudes.

    I recently watched The Raid: Redemption and I've been checking for Indonesian men a lot more lately. Any man who looks like Iko Uwais is relevant to my interests. So beautiful. Omg.




  16. #66
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,577

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    I recommend looking at the guy rather than the passport.

  17. #67
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    LMAO. I'm actually surprised that India got called out a few times, how are blacks not at the bottom this time around, I asked myself. Especially since on JUB people generally prefer Indians/Asians over blacks. I think it's because most people don't really know much about Africa or its nations.
    Um well it would be appropriate to ask people who made that statement on here. And by the way, I think Japanese and Korean guys are good looking. I been watching Korean TV show dramas on Hulu lately. But as far as Africa, I do know well about the continent. I think black men are quite hot too.

    People better start naming some African countries as ugliest or something. Ram has called you all out on your cowardice. Find a map, do some Googling.
    What cowardice?

    Maybe this thread was too much. I guess we all need to be more PC before making a statement.

  18. #68
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Um well it would be appropriate to ask people who made that statement on here. And by the way, I think Japanese and Korean guys are good looking. I been watching Korean TV show dramas on Hulu lately. But as far as Africa, I do know well about the continent. I think black men are quite hot too.
    That's cool.

    Honestly, though, most people simply don't. And they seem to only speak of Africa as if it's one giant, impoverished, war torn country.


    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    What cowardice?

    Maybe this thread was too much. I guess we all need to be more PC before making a statement.
    He's saying that some people are being too PC and avoiding naming African countries. Hence his use of the word "cowards." It is a bit odd though, when you think about it-- so far, no African country has been named as having the ugliest men when generally people on JUB seem to prefer blacks the least. Instead we have European and Asian countries being called out.

    I personally think it's more to do with many people not having much knowledge about Africa to single out certain countries. lol

  19. #69
    loosingyourmind
    Guest

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    I'm glad you guys are saying Brazil because I'm actually half brazilian lol
    but as I live in Italy I'm saying Italy has the most handsome men.

  20. #70
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    Honestly, though, most people simply don't. And they seem to only speak of Africa as if it's one giant, impoverished, war torn country.
    Then they speak falsely. While many of those nations have a repugnant policy towards the LGBT community (South Africa being one of the exceptions, and I think Rwanda actually legalized homosexuality some time ago too), it's not all one big country. Kenya is supposed to be a beautiful country but until they change their policies... I am not planning a trip out there any time soon.

    so far, no African country has been named as having the ugliest men when generally people on JUB seem to prefer blacks the least. Instead we have European and Asian countries being called out.
    Well I'm not one of them.

  21. #71
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post



    People better start naming some African countries as ugliest or something. Ram has called you all out on your cowardice. Find a map, do some Googling.
    I already did.

    Old Greeks are the ugliest.

  22. #72

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    ...I personally think it's more to do with many people not having much knowledge about Africa to single out certain countries...
    Yes, I get the impression that African-Americans haven't much knowledge about Africa. I don't hear about them wanting to return to their roots.

  23. #73
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Kenya is supposed to be a beautiful country...
    Yeah. I've been in nearby countries. But I want to go there one day. My mother has been there and she said it was beautiful.

    And since this is a thread about hot dudes, I'll just keep it on topic with some hot Maasai dudes.



    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    I already did.

    Old Greeks are the ugliest.
    It took me a minute to realize that you didn't mean Greece is an African country. lmao


  24. #74

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    Yeah. I've been in nearby countries. But I want to go there one day. My mother has been there and she said it was beautiful. ....
    Kenya's a nice place to visit but no-one wants to live there.

  25. #75
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Kenya's a nice place to visit but no-one wants to live there.
    My issue is... well... I don't want to end up arrested...

    Hopefully when societies improve economically and continue to liberalize, societal changes will come too.

  26. #76

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    ^ what is your issue?

    Why does everyone ignore Africa?

  27. #77
    JUB Addict cgymike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,471
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    I already did.

    Old Greeks are the ugliest.
    Old Greeks? OK so young ones are OK?
    Your post comments are forwarded to the CIA.

  28. #78
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    ^Maybe it's because they're not the ugliest.

    Occam's Razor.

    (I'm talking about the Africans in this post.)

  29. #79
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    Old Greeks? OK so young ones are OK?
    Mike, some of the most beautiful men I've ever seen were young Greek men.

    But something happens to them in middle age that makes them ugly. Lord, I can't explain it.

  30. #80
    JUB Addict cgymike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,471
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    ^ what is your issue?

    Why does everyone ignore Africa?
    Ignoring Africa? Well for me I find them middle of the road generally. I opened the thread to consider the extremes (the most ugly or beautiful). But within Africa I would say the nicest ones are from Algeria (Kabylie not others)....I'mnot going to say who are the ugliest because I don't know! But tell you what I will look at each country there and get back on this....
    Your post comments are forwarded to the CIA.

  31. #81
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,577

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    Mike, some of the most beautiful men I've ever seen were young Greek men.

    But something happens to them in middle age that makes them ugly. Lord, I can't explain it.
    Same for the Brazilians and Cubans, who, before 30 or marriage, can be incredibly attractive.

  32. #82
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Sooner or later,anybody who answers this question wil get either nationalistic or tribal.

    Someone, for example, might bring up Asians, but then, you'd have to look at the Han Chinese as opposed to the Chinese near Hong Kong, who look very different indeed.

    Han Chinese tend to be tall, fair-skinned, and sometimes, quite handsome, but we Westerners don't see them very often. For some reason, they didn't emigrate en masse.

    And so on.

    You can just bet that there's too much variety in Africa to generalize. We know that Egyptians look nothing like the Tsutsi.

    And so on.

  33. #83

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    ... Han Chinese tend to be tall, fair-skinned, and sometimes, quite handsome, but we Westerners don't see them very often. For some reason, they didn't emigrate en masse...
    Isn't always the peasants and the desperate who emigrate?

    These look pretty— http://usadoll2.livejournal.com/49459.html

  34. #84
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    ^Very nice examples, Pat.

    Notice how fair-skinned they are? They don't fit Western stereotypes at all.

  35. #85
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,519
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    me ehar many cultures invent Yea no dunno

    so like planet dudes all awsum hot cockbuttfacesuckin awsum yea
    no
    dunno

    or is think about it ans CUM back a thinkins

    -

    lands wot a make strain cheese throe dead mongosee droppins soak in vingagar fa 10000 years sure is
    * SSSSSH"

    methinks lollipops nice da Kool 1s

    thanyou

    happy porn day or ta joe in bolivia cause
    elefants ware slippas a ants die in comfort
    "dat fit" <haaaaaaa

  36. #86
    The Hairy Dude MTLDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Montréal
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,039

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Canada is capable of the best and the worst!!!

  37. #87
    JUB Addict vulgar_newcomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Petersburg
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,716

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntneo(PT) View Post
    body hair? a turn off?

    ...and there can never be 'too much' of it.

    someone call an ambulance for me! I'm having palpitations!
    Yeah but the poster you were answering who doesn't like body hair just adores skin heads.

  38. #88
    Sex God RDaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    831

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Men are hot.

    That is all.

  39. #89
    JUB Addict Ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,547
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Oh you have watching certain television shows from a certain country? Then they must have the most beautiful men because television tells me so. It's funny how people can conclude on a entire continent so easily yet.

  40. #90
    JUB Addict Ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,547
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    LMAO. I'm actually surprised that India got called out a few times, how are blacks not at the bottom this time around, I asked myself. Especially since on JUB people generally prefer Indians/Asians over blacks. I think it's because most people don't really know much about Africa or its nations. Don't worry, Ram. Black Africans are considered to be the most unappealing people on the planet by most outsiders (common perception of us = look at those crazy, starving, darkies running around in tribes killing each other all day every day etc) including Indians who can't stand dark skin for the most part. No worries. We got that covered.

    People better start naming some African countries as ugliest or something. Ram has called you all out on your cowardice. Find a map, do some Googling.
    Don't tell me that these people suddenly start to appreciate black people. We are been here far too long to know that's bullshit.

    It's funny how people are contented with Africa the continent even though it holds many diverse races. India similarly is just as diverse but somehow to the eyes of these JUBbers we are all pretty much the same.

    It's because our skin color is the same and there is absolutely no difference between Africans and Indian except for culture and religion. The only reason why many, many JUBbers have failed to mention African nations is because of fear. If they did, this thread would have exploded and there will be many posters condemning them. It's easier to bash my people because less people give a shit about us. So far, it's only JayQ (sadly) and myself.

    They don't post African nations because they don't know them? That's your argument? How stupid are these people? You are telling me that these people can't name me a single country. Oh please.

    It's only racism if it is directed to black people. But when it comes to my people, it's ok to make such comments. Nobody is interested in standing up for the rest of us. It's the same for the Ravi Shanker thread. Suddenly it's ok to berate my culture because I guess nobody will say anything. It's really fucking disgusting.

    Please don't bring in your 2-cent knowledge about Indian people and dark skin into this thread because of something you have read somewhere.

    I'm done with this site.

  41. #91
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    ^ Ram, don't let the obvious troll thread get you worked up. I'd hate to see another good one go.

  42. #92
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    LOL Ram is not here for the foolishness. I ain't mad at him...

  43. #93
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram View Post
    Don't tell me that these people suddenly start to appreciate black people. We are been here far too long to know that's bullshit.

    It's funny how people are contented with Africa the continent even though it holds many diverse races. India similarly is just as diverse but somehow to the eyes of these JUBbers we are all pretty much the same.

    It's because our skin color is the same and there is absolutely no difference between Africans and Indian except for culture and religion. The only reason why many, many JUBbers have failed to mention African nations is because of fear. If they did, this thread would have exploded and there will be many posters condemning them. It's easier to bash my people because less people give a shit about us. So far, it's only JayQ (sadly) and myself.

    They don't post African nations because they don't know them? That's your argument? How stupid are these people? You are telling me that these people can't name me a single country. Oh please.

    It's only racism if it is directed to black people. But when it comes to my people, it's ok to make such comments. Nobody is interested in standing up for the rest of us. It's the same for the Ravi Shanker thread. Suddenly it's ok to berate my culture because I guess nobody will say anything. It's really fucking disgusting.

    Please don't bring in your 2-cent knowledge about Indian people and dark skin into this thread because of something you have read somewhere.

    I'm done with this site.
    Ram, who berated Indian culture? I think I've missed wherever it is that happened in this thread...I think some people said they don't find Indians attractive. Like I said, it's most likely that people don't have much knowledge about Africa so yeah they picked India. I'm sure some of those people aren't attracted to dark skin so they just picked it out as the next best thing. None of that shit surprised me.

    Are you saying India doesn't have issues with colorism? Why are you upset that I pointed that out? What I'm saying is that dark skin carries a stigma everywhere and I understand what you're getting at, especially because black Africans get it from all sides, from everyone-- from other blacks, from brown folk, Asians, white folk. I've experienced this first hand. Same thing when it comes to the general ignorance about Africa and the people who inhabit the continent-- a lot of people really just don't fucking know much about it aside from the typical images of war, poverty and fundraising to help victims of whatever cause.

    Anyway, I do agree the gist of what you're saying. And this thread wasn't meant to be incredibly serious anyway. I think people are mainly referring to overall traits that are common among certain ethnicities/ethnicities within a country. Whether they see them IRL or not, I think they have a general sense of the different looks. The celebrities/entertainers would basically represent the idealized version of the looks, so it's not exactly easy to generalize to the average person but it gives people a generally idea. Obviously we can't all be everywhere at once to make first hand value judgments so it's to be expected.

    As for the Ravi Shanker thread, tbh, I have on idea what went down in that thread. If you are saying that many people are especially racist towards Indians on JUB, I have not noticed. I am not saying that your experiences aren't real, I'm just saying I haven't noticed Indians being targeted in a unique way. I just know that many PoC related issues come up on JUB and that's about it.

  44. #94

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram View Post
    …It's the same for the Ravi Shanker thread. Suddenly it's ok to berate my culture…
    I berated no country's culture in that thread. I was congratulating those recent sanitary improvements.

    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...t=Ravi+Shankar

  45. #95
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram View Post
    Don't tell me that these people suddenly start to appreciate black people. We are been here far too long to know that's bullshit.
    Go to the gay porn and hot guys section and you'll find a huge thread dedicated to sexy black men. And it's a huge thread (haha no pun intended). That accusation here simply isn't true.

    It's funny how people are contented with Africa the continent even though it holds many diverse races. India similarly is just as diverse but somehow to the eyes of these JUBbers we are all pretty much the same.
    Many people know that. People in Libya, Morocco and Algeria are Northern African (Arabic). I've been to Morocco myself.

    It's easier to bash my people because less people give a shit about us. So far, it's only JayQ (sadly) and myself.
    Talk about trying to play victim.

    I never berated Indian culture nor did ANYONE else in this thread.

    They don't post African nations because they don't know them? That's your argument? How stupid are these people? You are telling me that these people can't name me a single country. Oh please.
    Ask them. And ask me. I named several. I've wanted to visit Kenya and South Africa.

    It's only racism if it is directed to black people. But when it comes to my people, it's ok to make such comments. Nobody is interested in standing up for the rest of us. It's the same for the Ravi Shanker thread. Suddenly it's ok to berate my culture because I guess nobody will say anything. It's really fucking disgusting.
    Racism is bad whoever it is directed at, however, maliciously attacking people because they have preferences over who they think is attractive is total BS.

  46. #96
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Besides, even for the people who know of specific African countries, it still would not matter. For most, their stereotypical image of Africa as a whole makes it a non-starter either way. Aside from myself, a black African, no one in this thread has mentioned African countries or black-majority African countries either for ugliest or for most attractive. Apparently, we just don't factor in to discussions about beauty for the most part. I am neither surprised nor offended. It is just to be expected, unfortunately.

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    I berated no country's culture in that thread. I was congratulating those recent sanitary improvements.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...t=Ravi+Shankar
    I can see why Ram would be offended by the jokes in that thread. I hadn't seen it before.

    Clearly, his being upset in this thread goes deeper than I realized if he's been experiencing similar things consistently throughout his time on JUB. I PM'd him back earlier and I hope he's ok.

  47. #97
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,165
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    The single sexiest man I ever saw was this Syrian Man who was sitting at the bar one day. His intense eyes and dark good looks and rockin' body made me hard...and he knew it. I love confident arrogance sometimes as well if it has the right vibe...and he had the perfect type of arrogance for my tastes. When I gave him his third beer he grabbed my head and licked my ear and told him he wanted to fuck me.

    Unfortunately I had 4 more hours to go before my shift ended.

    What was the topic again?

    Oh yeah...sexiest men? Shit...every country on earth has sexy men. I wouldn't be able to answer the question as it was asked.

  48. #98

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Talk about trying to play victim.

    I never berated Indian culture nor did ANYONE else in this thread.

    A few months ago you posted in another thread in HT that you hate Indian food and that Indian people are smelly. The mods deleted your comment most likely because it crossed the line.

    You have the right to sing the praises of Latino guys until your face turns blue. You're attracted to whoever you are attracted to. If you will only consider dating Latino guys and nobody else, some people might think that's awfully narrow-minded (especially since you live in such a racially diverse country), but that is your life and your choice to make..

    But what did you accomplish out of going out of your way to tell everyone how ugly you think Indian & Bengladeshi guys are?? It contributed nothing positive to the discussion, and it did nothing but hurt people's feelings.

    And Ram is 100% right.........there are some of you who are not attracted to Black guys & have never dated a Black guy before.............but you would NEVER say that men from Kenya, South Africa, Botswana, Nigeria, Jamaica, Haiti, etc are "ugly".........because you would be branded as a racist.

    Can you imagine the responses if somebody here said that "the ugliest guys in the world are from any country in Africa?"

    How is that any different than saying the ugliest guys are from India?
    I used to be like that, but not anymore. At least not on the first date. Third date, whole other story..."

  49. #99
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    A few months ago you posted in another thread that you hate Indian food and that Indian people are smelly. The mods deleted your comment most likely because it crossed the line.
    Wow, wrong again. I never... and I MEAN NEVER SAID that Indian people are smelly. All I said was that (somewhat paraphrasing) "I do not like Indian food because it doesn't comply well with my stomach. Perhaps I just haven't had a good experience with it." The mods NEVER deleted that comment.

    You have the right to sing the praises of Latino guys until your face turns blue. You're attracted to whoever you are attracted to. If you will only consider dating Latino guys and nobody else, some people might think that's awfully narrow-minded (especially since you live in such a racially diverse country), but that is your life and your choice to make.
    I actually said I'm open to dating Asian (Korean, Filipinos and Japanese guys are good looking) and black men too. I do like black men. Some might think I'm narrow minded but I don't give a crap. I date who I want to date. Personality is important for me... hence why I wouldn't go out with someone negative about themselves and constantly putting themselves down over their looks. If one has an issue with weight, work on it. I am one who lost 40 pounds and got my ass into shape.

    But what did you accomplish out of going out of your way to tell everyone how ugly you think Indian & Bengladeshi guys are?? It contributed nothing positive to the discussion, and it did nothing but hurt people's feelings.
    It was asked on this thread and I answered it. End of story.

    And Ram is 100% right.........there are some of you who are not attracted to Black guys & have never dated a Black guy before.............but you would NEVER say that men from Kenya, South Africa, Botswana, Nigeria, Jamaica, Haiti, etc are "ugly".........because you would be branded as a racist.
    Total nonsense.

    Oh and I have dated a black guy before. He is Dominican. So please cut the nonsense. He is still one of my friends and I'm helping him deal with the aftermath of him coming out of the closet. Dominican families are very conservative and it did not go down well with his parents.

    And one of my favorite musicians is black Puerto Rican...

    http://www.nationlatina.com/magazine...ll-y-randi.jpg

    And I think he's handsome too...

  50. #100
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Which country has the most beautiful guys and which most ugly?

    @JayQueer:

    India is a country. Africa, by contrast, is a continent.

    The original poster asked,"Which country has the most beautiful men and which most ugly?"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.