Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Sandy Hook Shooting Prompts ‘Unprecedented’ Run on Guns, Assault Rifles Across the Country

just heard this O'Reilly and googled it - OMG

Gun store owners across the country are reporting record sales in the aftermath of last week's massacre at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.
    One local proprietor told Huffington Post customers were particularly interested in combat-style assault rifles like the one used by shooter Adam Lanza to commit mass murder.

http://gawker.com/5969422/sandy-hook...ss-the-country

JUB Addict
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Sandy Hook Shooting Prompts ‘Unprecedented’ Run on Guns, Assault Rifles Across the Country

I think people speaking loud and clear with their dollars in this manner sends a more distasteful message to bereaved families than anyone who challenged the wisdom of US gun policy in a supposedly improper political way. I would have only imagined in satire that teachers would be blamed for not being responsible enough to shoot back, as though what the children really needed was a cowboys-and-indians shoot-up to protect them, yet that is indeed the depths to which some commenters have sunk.

You can't outshoot a delusional homicidal maniac; you can only disarm him in advance, by taking an entirely different approach to gun laws.

Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Sandy Hook Shooting Prompts ‘Unprecedented’ Run on Guns, Assault Rifles Across the Country

Consumerism trumps all. I have a good friend -- now retired from the navy -- who Lives on the border of Illinois and Missouri and makes regular runs to gun shows in Kentucky and sells them under Missouri much less restrictive gun laws to people from Illinois to usurp Illinois' tough gun law.

He used to regularly take 50 grand to gun shows. I can imagine he is stocking up the family gun shop with all the toys that will jump in price by a margin of 100 percent minimum once the ban takes affect.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Oh JayHawk. That doesn't happen! Nobody can buy guns without background checks and waiting periods. I know it's true coz Kulindahr told me so. All the journalists and analysts and politicians and mayors who have conducted studies and proved that anyone can buy a military-style weapon without proof of citizenship or a background check are liars.
    Last edited by andysayshi; December 19th, 2012 at 04:35 AM.

Banned

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Consumerism trumps all. I have a good friend -- now retired from the navy -- who Lives on the border of Illinois and Missouri and makes regular runs to gun shows in Kentucky and sells them under Missouri much less restrictive gun laws to people from Illinois to usurp Illinois' tough gun law.

He used to regularly take 50 grand to gun shows. I can imagine he is stocking up the family gun shop with all the toys that will jump in price by a margin of 100 percent minimum once the ban takes affect.
    Missouri may have more relaxed gun laws than Chicago -- but not sure about the entire state.

It's a state's right issue anyway. Remember it was not allowed by Obama and the dem's to allow people to cross state lines to buy health insurance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post

Missouri may have more relaxed gun laws than Chicago -- but not sure about the entire state.

It's a state's right issue anyway. Remember it was not allowed by Obama and the dem's to allow people to cross state lines to buy health insurance.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

This is an absolute insult to the families of Sandyhook....

But if you look back in one of the other threads....I predicted this result.

JUB Addict
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

The only purchases of guns right now should be by the government. Australia got it right:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20765259

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I'm sure that the gun shops and the gun manufacturers are probably thing that it is an ill wind that doesn't blow some good.

This should be great for their quarterly sales figures and profits.

yay.

Slut

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

It turns out that the name "Sandy Hook" was shown on a map in a scene of the movie The Dark Knight Rises. The name "Aurora" was also shown on top of a building in the same movie. Hmmm...

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Can't ban guns? Eliminate the ammo!

Banned

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Obama picks Joe Biden to lead the Administration's new gun policy . . .

silly, silly joe

Bammer's Papa
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

The article isn't credible, given that it claims that the shooter there used an "assault rifle". That's factually incorrect.

"Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

--Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

*the number is now forty