JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 158
  1. #1
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l


    A Marine veteran who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, who suffered from Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome is being held in a Mexico prison - and mistreated

    He's been there since August 2012

    On his way to Costa Rica - in an RV - he was picked up by the Mexican police - for being in possession of an antique gun

    Since August, Jon Hammar, a former Marine who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, has been held in a notorious Mexican prison effectively run by the Zetas drug cartel. His crime: declaring to Mexican authorities that he was transporting an antique shotgun after registering the gun with U.S. Customs agents on his way to a surfing trip with buddies in Costa Rica.
    Jay Carney when asked about it at a Press Conference - said he knew nothing of the case

    Hillary Clinton has said nothing

    The State Dept. has said they can do nothing

    Bill O'Reilly just had the parents on his program

    http://news.investors.com/ibd-editor...-in-mexico.htm
    Last edited by opinterph; December 18th, 2012 at 09:56 PM. Reason: late edit

  2. #2
    JUB Addict Sausy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    20,970
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Absolutely outrageous....he's apparently been abused in that prison as well. He's a target there and if he's not released to our custody before something horrible happens to him, there will be blood on the Administration's hands.
    unofficial official mini meet Friday- Saturday April 11-12, 2014

  3. #3
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Middle of Snowwhere.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    15,985
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Did he break a Mexican law?


    Quote Originally Posted by Sausy View Post
    Absolutely outrageous....he's apparently been abused in that prison as well. He's a target there and if he's not released to our custody before something horrible happens to him, there will be blood on the Administration's hands.
    He is entitled to consular representation to see that Mexican law is followed.
    Last edited by bankside; December 18th, 2012 at 10:13 PM.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  4. #4
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Since the crime happened in Mexico, even though he's a US citizen, it's a matter for the Mexican courts, unfortunately.

  5. #5
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Wow and President Obama should storm into Mexico and 'save' him. It is amusing to hear the barely traveled wonder what this other nation sovereignty thingy is when they cry out about their own rights so often...

    Please demonstrate where countries with which we have normal relations have had the President personally involved in imploring for the release of people who committed crimes on foreign soil. I feel sorry for him but who the fuck transports weapons across national borders without the proper declaration and granted permissions to Mexican Authorities?

    More "lets blame Obama" crap. i think the people on this board would be surprised at how many Americans are in foreign prisons.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  6. #6
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Middle of Snowwhere.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    15,985
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    It is correct that the prisoner is entitled to diplomatic oversight of his judicial process; ordinarily it would be a local consular official, however it could rise to the level of Minister of State or Head of State. I'm not sure that at the moment it would be likely for any US president to intervene on behalf of someone accused of any crime related to the use of guns.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  7. #7
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Wow and President Obama should storm into Mexico and 'save' him. It is amusing to hear the barely traveled wonder what this other nation sovereignty thingy is when they cry out about their own rights so often...

    Please demonstrate where countries with which we have normal relations have had the President personally involved in imploring for the release of people who committed crimes on foreign soil. I feel sorry for him but who the fuck transports weapons across national borders without the proper declaration and granted permissions to Mexican Authorities?

    More "lets blame Obama" crap. i think the people on this board would be surprised at how many Americans are in foreign prisons.
    Your concern is duly noted

    Reflexive defense of Obama vs. concern for and what to do for an apparently innocent American vet.

    Carney's lack of awareness is pathetic

    Let them eat cake

  8. #8
    JUB Addict Sausy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    20,970
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    The usual crap from the usual lefty rabid ideologues. Did you read the whole article?????????????? Do you have even a crumb of integrity left in your ceaseless inability to find any fault in anything this Administration does and your refusal to concede ANY point the opposition may have regarding Obama Administration failures? This guy is being railroaded and it is our government's responsibility to stand up for those accused of crimes in other countries...not in getting people off who are guilty but this kind of imprisonment...which even the Mexican police don't want to see the guy rot in prison for this(he declared and tried to register the gun....the authorities are taking great liberties with just how bad this offense was compared to the crap that goes on outside in the cartel controlled areas). Are you that callous?????? Are you THAT full of yourselves?????????
    unofficial official mini meet Friday- Saturday April 11-12, 2014

  9. #9
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    The rabid reaction is you guys... please once again name a normal detainee in a foreign country that has presidential intervention?

    I have been going to different countries for 22 years and I can assure you that with the thirty or so Sailors that have been left in foreign prisons NONE of them received a Presidential intervention and that was WITH a Status of Forces agreement in place in countries we were allies with and had great relations. Quite similar to Mexico. He is in a Mexican Prison not a cartel prison.

    The "OMG it is Obama's fault" Hand wringing is priceless soap opera but it doesnt play in the real world.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  10. #10
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,061

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Quote Originally Posted by Sausy View Post
    The usual crap from the usual lefty rabid ideologues. Did you read the whole article?????????????? Do you have even a crumb of integrity left in your ceaseless inability to find any fault in anything this Administration does and your refusal to concede ANY point the opposition may have regarding Obama Administration failures? This guy is being railroaded and it is our government's responsibility to stand up for those accused of crimes in other countries...not in getting people off who are guilty but this kind of imprisonment...which even the Mexican police don't want to see the guy rot in prison for this(he declared and tried to register the gun....the authorities are taking great liberties with just how bad this offense was compared to the crap that goes on outside in the cartel controlled areas). Are you that callous?????? Are you THAT full of yourselves?????????
    Please, suck the froth back into your mouth. Your Obama Derangement Syndrome is showing.

    "We can understand the silence of mainstream media and Hollywood liberals who hold candlelight vigils every time a cop-killer is sent to death row. But ignoring a Marine vet suffering from post-traumatic stress syndrome jailed on his way for some R&R is astonishing."

    Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editor...#ixzz2FTQeYuiF

    Pretty much says everything you need to know about Chance's source, not to mention that he likes to fellate O'reilly on a regular basis.

    If you want to scream bias, don't be an idiot and start from a biased source. I mean did YOU read the whole article?
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  11. #11
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    His parents said on O'Reilly tonight that they hope he is released next week

    They're from Florida and have been aided by both bill Nelson and Marco Rubio

    He had PTSD

  12. #12
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,061

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    The rabid reaction is you guys... please once again name a normal detainee in a foreign country that has presidential intervention?

    I have been going to different countries for 22 years and I can assure you that with the thirty or so Sailors that have been left in foreign prisons NONE of them received a Presidential intervention and that was WITH a Status of Forces agreement in place in countries we were allies with and had great relations. Quite similar to Mexico. He is in a Mexican Prison not a cartel prison.

    The "OMG it is Obama's fault" Hand wringing is priceless soap opera but it doesnt play in the real world.
    I suspect that the "facts," in that piece are very elastic. It appears to be written to inspire dudgeon in people who hate the Black man in the White house.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    His parents said on O'Reilly tonight that they hope he is released next week

    They're from Florida and have been aided by both bill Nelson and Marco Rubio

    He had PTSD
    Alas, even in this country PTSD isn't an excuse for breaking the law.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  13. #13
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    If you take weapons across the border....
    You will become on of the dozens of U.S./Foreign citizens arrested each month for violating Mexico's strict firearm and ammunition laws, whether you knew about the law or not;
    You will go to jail and your vehicle will be seized;
    You will be separated from family, friends and your job, and likely suffer substantial financial hardship;
    You will pay court costs and other fees ranging into the tens of thousands of dollars defending yourself;
    And worst of all, you may get up to a 30-year sentence in a Mexican prison if found guilty.
    Remember, once you cross the border with a firearm or ammunition it is too late! Ignorance of this law will not get you leniency from the police. You will be arrested and sent to jail. Also, the Mexican judicial system is governed by Napoleonic Law which states that you are presumed guilty and must prove your innocence, the opposite of the U.S. laws.
    Please get an education as well if you intend to espouse on topics you have no grasp of.... jeebus. Type weapons in Mexico and you get several websites letting you know it is very foolish. Then go to the second link and the Mexican customs dept will let you know you need specific permission JUST like every country with weapons.

    Bolded is for Chance because apparently I know it all or rather I understand how to type and find google and then discern reputable sources of information.....
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  14. #14
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Please, suck the froth back into your mouth. Your Obama Derangement Syndrome is showing.

    "We can understand the silence of mainstream media and Hollywood liberals who hold candlelight vigils every time a cop-killer is sent to death row. But ignoring a Marine vet suffering from post-traumatic stress syndrome jailed on his way for some R&R is astonishing."

    Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editor...#ixzz2FTQeYuiF

    Pretty much says everything you need to know about Chance's source, not to mention that he likes to fellate O'reilly on a regular basis.

    If you want to scream bias, don't be an idiot and start from a biased source. I mean did YOU read the whole article?
    Lol

    Obamatology

    Did YOU read it ?

    No

    One paragraph makes u limp ?

    What part of this story isn't problematic for u ?

  15. #15
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Please get an education as well if you intend to espouse on topics you have no grasp of.... jeebus.
    I guess bill Nelson and Marco Rubio are stupid too

    But what can I expect from the guy who blamed ambassador Stevens for his own death

  16. #16
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,061

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    Lol

    Obamatology

    Did YOU read it ?

    No

    One paragraph makes u limp ?

    What part of this story isn't problematic for u ?

    The part where you go off on your standard Obamahate™ over a complete right wing hatchet piece.

    Let me know when you've manufactured the dudgeon level you were aiming for.

    Even for you this is pretty silly.

    "...BUT BUT BUT OMGs

    the Probs, PTSD

    Hater Pres

    Vet

    You Libs so haters..."


    LOL
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  17. #17
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Stevens was the stupidest fuck I have ever met to go with inadequate security into a KNOWN hot spot for terror. There is no excuse for incompetence. Sometimes in the real world it cost you your life.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  18. #18
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    I guess bill Nelson and Marco Rubio are stupid too

    But what can I expect from the guy who blamed ambassador Stevens for his own death
    I am not saying US folks should not be working to help repatriate our citizen. However, the citizen is legally detained and the job of the President is not and has never been to personally barter for stupid people who cant follow the rules.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  19. #19
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,061

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    I guess bill Nelson and Marco Rubio are stupid too

    But what can I expect from the guy who blamed ambassador Stevens for his own death
    Would that be the Rubio who had to recant on his creationist pandering because it made him look like a fool? That Rubio?
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  20. #20
    JUB Addict Sausy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    20,970
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    His parents said on O'Reilly tonight that they hope he is released next week

    They're from Florida and have been aided by both bill Nelson and Marco Rubio

    He had PTSD
    Good on Nelson and Rubio....I have respect for political leaders like Nelson who when the chips are down usually does the right thing than are mere ideologues or hacks..he's an honorable Democrat and there still are those around. As for those on the left here who've responded as usual...I really don't give a fuck what they have to say. I just know that there have to be truly honorable people on the more liberal side of the spectrum who aren't slaves to ideology, who do think outside the box when circumstances demand something other than the usual left/ right nonsense.
    unofficial official mini meet Friday- Saturday April 11-12, 2014

  21. #21
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Stevens was the stupidest fuck I have ever met to go with inadequate security into a KNOWN hot spot for terror. There is no excuse for incompetence. Sometimes in the real world it cost you your life.
    Thanks for sharing your empathy for the ambassador yet again

    And hammar

  22. #22
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    No problem. Welcome to earth Chance.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  23. #23
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,061

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Quote Originally Posted by Sausy View Post
    Good on Nelson and Rubio....I have respect for political leaders like Nelson who when the chips are down usually does the right thing than are mere ideologues or hacks..he's an honorable Democrat and there still are those around. As for those on the left here who've responded as usual...I really don't give a fuck what they have to say. I just know that there have to be truly honorable people on the more liberal side of the spectrum who aren't slaves to ideology, who do think outside the box when circumstances demand something other than the usual left/ right nonsense.
    Good, we don't give a fuck what you have to say. We agree, aint it grand.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  24. #24
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Would that be the Rubio who had to recant on his creationist pandering because it made him look like a fool? That Rubio?
    Not sure about your silliness

    But the parents are from Florida so I imagine it was extra important to him

    As was the fact that hammar served in Iraq and Afghanistan

    Sticking up for your own is sort of a good quality

    Some just don't have it or get it

  25. #25
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Well at least Sausy has finally found a way to actually take a position. gotta give him credit for that.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    Not sure about your silliness

    But the parents are from Florida so I imagine it was extra important to him

    As was the fact that hammar served in Iraq and Afghanistan

    Sticking up for your own is sort of a good quality

    Some just don't have it or get it
    Serving in war zones is honorable for your country but it does not exonerate you from following the rules set by societies. In fact, it is usually quite the opposite. you are usually held to a higher standard.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  26. #26
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,061

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    Not sure about your silliness

    But the parents are from Florida so I imagine it was extra important to him

    As was the fact that hammar served in Iraq and Afghanistan

    Sticking up for your own is sort of a good quality

    Some just don't have it or get it
    You must not be getting it, you sound pretty cranky.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  27. #27
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    No problem. Welcome to earth Chance.
    Love Earth

    Love people

    Not just the brilliant ones and the most "competent" ones

    And I honor men like ambassador Stevens not desecrate their memory

    And I don't recall reading anything quite as disgusting as your take on the matter

    Which is good

    On planet earth

  28. #28
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Gotcha. We already had this discussion. Need a tissue? Big men will still go out into the world for you chance have no fears we wont ask you to do so. When you make mistakes you pay prices.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  29. #29
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,061

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Ohh look, Obama doesn't care about dead kids either.

    http://news.investors.com/politics-a...orial-text.htm
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  30. #30
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Gotcha. We already had this discussion. Need a tissue? Big men will still go out into the world for you chance have no fears we wont ask you to do so. When you make mistakes you pay prices.
    Yeah

    You're on an island here - clearly

    Hope you can swim

  31. #31
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,061

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Which is why he exploits school massacres:

    http://news.investors.com/ibd-editor...tical-move.htm
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  32. #32
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,061

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Not to mention he's a godless foreigner.

    http://news.investors.com/politics-a...r-contents.htm

    ( I thought he was a Muslim communist from Africa, not an atheist Indonesian - who can keep up these days )
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  33. #33
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    Yeah

    You're on an island here - clearly

    Hope you can swim
    I can for miles and miles and miles. How Bout you?

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Which is why he exploits school massacres:

    http://news.investors.com/ibd-editor...tical-move.htm
    Weird ... Oreilly wouldnt use such a partisan hack source would he...

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Not to mention he's a godless foreigner.

    http://news.investors.com/politics-a...r-contents.htm
    I can hardly believe such a rag would be used by Oreilly ... I mean Chance told me he is a great arbiter of the truth.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  34. #34
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Please get an education as well if you intend to espouse on topics you have no grasp of.... jeebus. Type weapons in Mexico and you get several websites letting you know it is very foolish. Then go to the second link and the Mexican customs dept will let you know you need specific permission JUST like every country with weapons.

    Bolded is for Chance because apparently I know it all or rather I understand how to type and find google and then discern reputable sources of information.....
    Clearly Hammar is not as sharp as thou

    Thus his incarceration is ..... Just

    Maybe he'll be killed in the jail

    And if so much like Ambassador Stevens it will have been his own fault

    Ironic that you're for universal health care - a safety net - but these two ..... Fuck em

    Surprised you're not just for universal hc for smart people

  35. #35
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,061

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    I can hardly believe such a rag would be used by Oreilly ... I mean Chance told me he is a great arbiter of the truth.


    http://news.investors.com/politics-a...lip-joseph.htm

    Well they obviously knew that Obama hates serving soldiers as well, more fool you not to be wise to that.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  36. #36
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    Clearly Hammar is not as sharp as thou

    Thus his incarceration is ..... Just

    Maybe he'll be killed in the jail

    And if so much like Ambassador Stevens it will have been his own fault

    Ironic that you're for universal health care - a safety net - but these two ..... Fuck em

    Surprised you're not just for universal hc for smart people
    So this guy is a marine-ret. and because of that the nation should take every known effort to retrieve him after having broken the law?

    Again please point out where ANY President has done this when it isn't an international political stunt with nations like Iran or S. Korea?
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  37. #37
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,061

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    I bet you also didn't know that Romney ran "a disciplined and idealistic campaign of great consequence for the country"

    Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/politics-a...#ixzz2FTZhP0Ma

    Now of course the "rot of Obamacare" will inevitable spread. Fucking atheist soldier hating child hating Indonesians.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  38. #38
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Oh WHERE oh WHERE is the President on the thousands arrested abroad...

    OMG hundreds are imprisoned in Mexico...

    Top 10 Cities Abroad by Number of American Citizens Arrested in 2006
    Tijuana, Mexico: 520
    Guadalajara, Mexico: 416
    Nuevo Laredo, Mexico: 359
    London, U.K.: 274
    Mexico City, Mexico: 208
    Toronto, Canada: 183
    Nassau, Bahamas: 108
    Mérida, Mexico: 99
    Nogales, Mexico: 96
    Hong Kong, China: 90
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  39. #39
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    So this guy is a marine-ret. and because of that the nation should take every known effort to retrieve him after having broken the law?

    Again please point out where ANY President has done this when it isn't an international political stunt with nations like Iran or S. Korea?
    I think carney being aware of a 4 month incarceration would be a good start

    U think ?

    And u didn't address your massive contradiction

  40. #40
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,061

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    Clearly Hammar is not as sharp as thou

    Thus his incarceration is ..... Just

    Maybe he'll be killed in the jail

    And if so much like Ambassador Stevens it will have been his own fault

    Ironic that you're for universal health care - a safety net - but these two ..... Fuck em

    Surprised you're not just for universal hc for smart people
    Do you actually know anything about "his incarceration?" No you don't, you are looking for a dudgeon fix.

    Let's see. HE DESERVES TO ROT IN THE HELL NO SELF RESPECTING INDONESIAN ATHEIST BELIEVES IN!!!!!

    ARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

    LOL

    Hope that's helpful.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  41. #41
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,061

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Oh WHERE oh WHERE is the President on the thousands arrested abroad...



    OMG hundreds are imprisoned in Mexico...
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  42. #42
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    I think carney being aware of a 4 month incarceration would be a good start

    U think ?

    And u didn't address your massive contradiction
    I know i will regret this but what contradiction?

    BTW the process for notification lies on the country often times however the family may do so as well. There are procedures at state for doing so...
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  43. #43

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    It's obvious why Pres. Obama doesn't care about this Marine. He's a straight white man & a gun owner. Hardly a demographic that would support Obama anyway.

    Now, if it was a member of HRC that was being wrongly held, tortured in a Mexican Jail & threatened by Mexican drug cartels..........Obama would have sent in the Navy SEALs months ago.
    I used to be like that, but not anymore. At least not on the first date. Third date, whole other story..."

  44. #44
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Do you actually know anything about "his incarceration?" No you don't, you are looking for a dudgeon fix.

    Let's see. HE DESERVES TO ROT IN THE HELL NO SELF RESPECTING INDONESIAN ATHEIST BELIEVES IN!!!!!

    ARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

    LOL

    Hope that's helpful.
    Your need to derail is something u should take up with a professional

    Let me know if u need a ref

    Night

  45. #45
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Your need to weep tears of outrage pointed at Obama and Obama only is outrageous as well... but hey JQ has your back... Night is in order...
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  46. #46
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,061

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Answer the question Chance, do you know anything beyond your - rather amusing - but really poor source?

    Or are you just looking for a dudgeon fix?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    Your need to derail is something u should take up with a professional

    Let me know if u need a ref

    Night
    Big surprise, he ran away.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  47. #47

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    John & Ken interviewed the Marine's mother today. The audio clip is in the link.

    http://www.kfiam640.com/pages/johnan...ticle=10649486
    I used to be like that, but not anymore. At least not on the first date. Third date, whole other story..."

  48. #48

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Here's a photo of him in Mexican prison, chained to the bed:



    http://www.kfiam640.com/pages/johnan...ticle=10648813
    I used to be like that, but not anymore. At least not on the first date. Third date, whole other story..."

  49. #49
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,061

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    I know I'm going to regret this, but who are "john and ken," and why do I care about them?

    If they are going to tell me Obama is an atheist Indonesian I'm going to spank you.

    Now, are you in here because you think the guy is hot?
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  50. #50

    Re: Pres. Obama Ignores Ex-Marine Wrongly Held In Mexican Jail l

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    I know I'm going to regret this, but who are "john and ken," and why do I care about them?
    They're talk show hosts in Southern California. They're the most listened to local talk-show hosts in the United States. Politically, they're libertarian. Pro-choice and support gay marriage, but strongly anti-union and anti-tax, pro-smaller government, anti-corruption. They're awesome

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_and_Ken

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Now, are you in here because you think the guy is hot?
    Of course Military men are so patriotic and sexy! Why do you think I've been crushing on JayHawk for so long?? JayHawk is my future husband. He just doesn't know it yet....
    I used to be like that, but not anymore. At least not on the first date. Third date, whole other story..."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.