JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 456 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 250 of 307
  1. #201

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    ^^
    Buffet bought 80% the store in 1983 and he started it's aggressive campaign to crush it's competition.
    What basis do you have for that. Any citation? Most of the competition was gone by then.

  2. #202

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    Do you know what the contribution of your tax bracket is to the federal income?

    How does the phrase "our money" not typify the foundation of socialism in US government?
    My point is that he wants the government to spend tax money from other people not him.

  3. #203

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    What basis do you have for that. Any citation? Most of the competition was gone by then.
    http://www.nfm.com/ourstory_history.aspx

    Their own web site. They are furniture and appliance whores.

    Low prices until all their competition is out of business -- then raise them.

  4. #204
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Um Jack the website you link to shows you are incorrect. first of all the purchase was for 90% of the store not 80% and in now way whatsoever does it reference underselling the competition to push granny and grampy retailer out of business. I live in the area now and while a large portion of people I talk with go to NFM many do not because there is only one store and the prices arent that much different than the other retailers in my rather swank Overland Park (better than Missouri) part of town.

    Now could you provide some proof NFM pushes the smaller operations out of the market?

    Seems to me your just pissy because they built in Kansas. Of course it is quite odd for a free wheel, no or low tax republican to bitch about business ownership.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  5. #205
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    My point is that he wants the government to spend tax money from other people not him.
    That doesn't sound different from ANY rich person, which is why I pretty much just ignore the limp outrage from people like yourself about the so-called parasites who "are immune from the taxes and spending they vote on."

    Were Cheney and people with shares in defense and oil industries the only people who accrued debt from the Iraq War? No? Then it works both ways and stop complaining about it. You're inventing a fictional "us and them" mindset where only one side gets some type of benefit they aren't paying for. It goes both ways.

  6. #206
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Regardless on Jan 1st two million families will be taken off of unemployment benefits. Which will put all of those folks on the dole once again. Additionally their spending which is dollar for dollar of what they receive ... so if the average weekly amount to a claimant is 295 then 2.4 Billion leaves our economy immediately...

    Add to that the failure of the House to pass a farm bill and consider milk and dairy prices doubling.....

    Hope all of you have saved up for your republican driven recession.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  7. #207

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Um Jack the website you link to shows you are incorrect. first of all the purchase was for 90% of the store not 80% and in now way whatsoever does it reference underselling the competition to push granny and grampy retailer out of business. I live in the area now and while a large portion of people I talk with go to NFM many do not because there is only one store and the prices arent that much different than the other retailers in my rather swank Overland Park (better than Missouri) part of town.

    Now could you provide some proof NFM pushes the smaller operations out of the market?

    Seems to me your just pissy because they built in Kansas. Of course it is quite odd for a free wheel, no or low tax republican to bitch about business ownership.
    Name some furniture stores in KC. A couple of dumpy stores and maybe 1 or 2 old family stores that are struggling to stay open -- Nebraska Furniture Mart has crushed the competition -- and will do the same in DFW.

    In your small mindedness, I would expect you to think that it's because the store is in Kansas. Wrong. You live in the white only section of Kansas -- the NFM store is in the segregated white section of the black county you joco folks like to make fun of.

  8. #208

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Since Obama just increased the deficit by about $1 billion/year with his executive order on raises for executives -- can anyone really say that Obama is serious about curbing spending or controlling the deficit?

    I don't think Obama really gives a fuck about the financial security of the USA.

  9. #209
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    You don't? The shock!
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  10. #210
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    No worries ........ Pres. Obama is making the Sunday Talk Show rounds today ........ all is saved

    I hear his basic premise is to blame Boehner/McConnell/Repubs

    but by all means watch for yourself

    this is a guy who didn't show up for months - while campaigning

    and he's still campaigning it seems

    blame game bullshit

    accountability for all but ME

    Happy New Year american public

  11. #211
    stop the bullshit rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    35,406

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Four more years Chance.

    Four more years.

  12. #212
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    Four more years Chance.

    Four more years.
    Clearly u can count better than President Deficit

  13. #213
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    Four more years Chance.

    Four more years.
    Tastes sweet, doesn't it?
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  14. #214
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Tastes sweet, doesn't it?
    Some people's sweet

    Taste bitter.

    Yep.

    Gonna watch pres deficit on MTP

  15. #215
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    No worries ........ Pres. Obama is making the Sunday Talk Show rounds today ........ all is saved

    I hear his basic premise is to blame Boehner/McConnell/Repubs

    but by all means watch for yourself

    this is a guy who didn't show up for months - while campaigning

    and he's still campaigning it seems

    blame game bullshit

    accountability for all but ME

    Happy New Year american public
    How exactly is the inability of the Republican Congress to budge or compromise even when it's in their own best interest his fault exactly?

    I get that he's a black socialist Democrat and all that, but beyond that an actual reason would be nice.

  16. #216

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    How exactly is the inability of the Republican Congress to budge or compromise even when it's in their own best interest his fault exactly?

    I get that he's a black socialist Democrat and all that, but beyond that an actual reason would be nice.
    Compromise is like the tango. It takes two.

  17. #217
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    Compromise is like the tango. It takes two.
    Oh so it's Obama sitting on his rearside saying no deal? In what reality?

  18. #218

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    He is not willing to reduce spending enough to make progress toward eliminating the defecit. The tax raise is the only bargaining chip the Republicans have, and if they give it up without solving the deficit problem, it is only a matter of time until we bankrupt the country.

  19. #219
    JUB Addict CoolBlue71's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    State of Michigan
    Posts
    2,087

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    GREAT!!!!

    A spending cut proponent LETS CUT HOMELAND SECURITY!!!!!
    Agreed. We need costs reductions in national security and the U.S. military. Those who should be paying more taxes should begin at $75,000. No reductions with Social Security benefits. No raising of the age for qualifying for Social Security.

  20. #220
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    How exactly is the inability of the Republican Congress to budge or compromise even when it's in their own best interest his fault exactly?

    I get that he's a black socialist Democrat and all that, but beyond that an actual reason would be nice.
    u don't get Jack

    clearly

  21. #221

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolBlue71 View Post
    Agreed. We need costs reductions in national security and the U.S. military. Those who should be paying more taxes should begin at $75,000. No reductions with Social Security benefits. No raising of the age for qualifying for Social Security.
    I vote to cut TSA for sure. When i go to the airport in the midwest, virtually all local people, we get the full treatment: xray, and they look under my wrist watch!! When I return from Miami or LA, many foreign, its just the old metal detector. What a waste and aggravation.

  22. #222
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    u don't get Jack

    clearly
    You didn't answer the question.

  23. #223
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    Clearly u can count better than President Deficit

    Ahhh .. you can always tell when the argument fails = the cutesy cute names come out...

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    I vote to cut TSA for sure. When i go to the airport in the midwest, virtually all local people, we get the full treatment: xray, and they look under my wrist watch!! When I return from Miami or LA, many foreign, its just the old metal detector. What a waste and aggravation.
    Most TSA procedures have to do with volume and profiling of a variety of methods regardless of whether they admit it or not....


    That said we do need to cut DHS.... just consider that EVERY police department in the nation gets money from DHS.... Arguably it should be a Presidential appointee directed department that enforces laws as that is one of his constitutional duties. However after 9/11 it has exploded way out of control... when DHS is funding drones for departments we have slipped through the looking glass.

    Still ALL of this is the result of a do nothing congress rooted in a hapless and inefficient House that has no form of leadership to speak of in any terms other than pathetic.

    Consider that besides taxes we get unemployment cuts, 1.2 trillion in across the board cuts and no farm bill so the Dairy Cliff...lol.. that title dairy cliff would be amusing if it wasn't such a sad reminder of ineffective dolts in the House.

    Obama has come more than halfway and Boehner couldn't get a majority of the majority just to send it to the floor. THAT is the bottom line.

    I predict they will now pass a continued tax break for those under 400k and in return unemployment benefits will not lapse for two million. That and the Senate passed bill that has been floundering in the house since well before the election will be passed at the last possible moment... disgraceful.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  24. #224
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Congress voted themselves a raise last week for their ineptitude. I say we go over the cliff and make them pay more.

  25. #225
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    To be fair Congress voted a wage increase that EVERYONE on the public dime gets. And the President instituted a freeze on those raises across the board claiming not to allow another raise until the private sector recovers.... or rather by stating that the government should not get raises while the public who pays their check are not getting raises.

    Well Obama lifted that or it would not have occurred. I will bet you that is some of the closed door decisions made by those vultures.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  26. #226
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    You didn't answer the question.
    your context of black and socialist isn't worth answering

  27. #227
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Ahhh .. you can always tell when the argument fails = the cutesy cute names come out...

    when you think of the one thing Obama has done to show that his presidency has been on balance a failure

    DEFICIT comes to mind

    he's an expert at it

    so it's not cute - just apt

  28. #228
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Senator Bob Corker (R) Tennessee says a deal will be struck and predicts it at $500K

    which means the faux $250K = rich will be kaboshed

    "We're going to deal with this tax issue," he continued. "We're going to deal with it either before midnight tomorrow or in the next couple of weeks, but nobody in the country - 99%, 98% of the people in the country should not be worried about revenues. But what they should be worried about is we still haven't tackled the issue of fiscal solvency."
    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...old/?hpt=po_c2

  29. #229
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    when you think of the one thing Obama has done to show that his presidency has been on balance a failure

    DEFICIT comes to mind

    he's an expert at it

    so it's not cute - just apt
    So since the deficit handed him was bigger what is your name for Bush?

    BTW before you spin it out of control that is just a question not aligning the current issues with Bush so please don't get confused.

    Had republicans came to the table willingly we would have decreased the deficit much more so over the last four years but it took years of legislative losses and maneuvering to bend them over a barrel and get them to actually come up with solutions.

    Finally, what does Chance suggest would be the proper course for recovering from a massive recession? NO spending and allowing the country to careen into a deep depression?

    It is simply a moniker devoid of reality. But that is on par with your republican lackies. They have been devoid of reality for going on 15 years now.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  30. #230
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    Senator Bob Corker (R) Tennessee says a deal will be struck and predicts it at $500K

    which means the faux $250K = rich will be kaboshed



    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...old/?hpt=po_c2
    No that simply means taxes go up on those above 500k, they will simply not take the cuts they planned and unemployment insurance remains in effect for two million.... essentially they are kicking the can down the road. Doing literally nothing to address the issue at hand.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  31. #231
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    So since the deficit handed him was bigger what is your name for Bush?

    BTW before you spin it out of control that is just a question not aligning the current issues with Bush so please don't get confused.

    Had republicans came to the table willingly we would have decreased the deficit much more so over the last four years but it took years of legislative losses and maneuvering to bend them over a barrel and get them to actually come up with solutions.

    Finally, what does Chance suggest would be the proper course for recovering from a massive recession? NO spending and allowing the country to careen into a deep depression?

    It is simply a moniker devoid of reality. But that is on par with your republican lackies. They have been devoid of reality for going on 15 years now.
    Bush gave him a deficit and Obama said "I'll give u a REAL deficit" - google it - he's exploded it

    hence President Deficit

    even now he's not concerned about the budget deficit - only about tax rates ...... cause HE PROMISED

    "we'll deal with the deficit later"

    we'll deal with the deficit after he leaves office is my guess

    stimulus money should be used to RETRAIN people from skills/jobs that are no longer required into those that fit our new economy

    and it shouldn't be shepherded by the likes of reid and pelosi who put the president on mute

    he's too busy for the details

    as for republicans coming to the table ........... be serious - the house has submitted proposals - for a long time now - just not the kind that democrats want - they'd rather demagogue them

  32. #232
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    17,772
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Obama is paying Bush's tab.

    Bush started two costly wars with no plan to ever pay for them. He was a financial moron. If Obama has balanced the budget on Day 1, you would be living through a bottomless Depression right now instead of a tough recession.

  33. #233
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chicago suburbs
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    7,142

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    Obama is paying Bush's tab.

    Bush started two costly wars with no plan to ever pay for them. He was a financial moron. If Obama has balanced the budget on Day 1, you would be living through a bottomless Depression right now instead of a tough recession.
    Bush's tab and he has a rather large tab of his own as well.

  34. #234
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post

    as for republicans coming to the table ........... be serious - the house has submitted proposals - for a long time now - just not the kind that democrats want - they'd rather demagogue them
    Really so go ahead and tell us which republican proposal you would like to accept? The one where seniors pay for the doubled defense budget or the one where they privatize social security... all of these were debated when they proposed them. If you don't remember republicans refused to do one single thing that is still evading them... they refuse to actually collect money in the form of taxes to pay for the financial decisions they made. And then they convince morons that democrats are the ones spending. it is comical.

    Show me the republican plan to balance the deficit with tax revenue included and I will agree they offered a viable plan. Conservatives and liberals got together and offered a bi-partisan approach that was not taken up for a vote because it failed a super-majority based off of ALL the republicans voting against it.

    face it chance republicans wanna be in the wilderness out of power and still protect the rich, corporation and the defense industry. nothing else has importance. it is pure ignorance.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  35. #235
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by JB3 View Post
    Bush's tab and he has a rather large tab of his own as well.
    Ok so same goes for you as for chance... go ahead and give your plan other than government spending for recovery from a recession. We'll wait.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  36. #236
    JUB Addict Sausy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,182
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Even if we get a deal it will still be only a drop in the bucket for the national debt overall. It still will grow, it's still a ticking time bomb. If we can't even do a partial solution without all the crap, how are we going to deal with permanent structural reform?
    unofficial official mini meet Friday- Saturday April 11-12, 2014

  37. #237
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    That is why i hope democrats hold and we go over the cliff. Otherwise it is simply kicking the can down the road
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  38. #238
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    That is why i hope democrats hold and we go over the cliff. Otherwise it is simply kicking the can down the road
    they're not mutually exclusive

    doing a s/t $250k or 400K or 500k deal now doesn't meant the other doesn't happen

    plus it would be put people's minds at ease as it relates to their s/t paycheck

  39. #239
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    ^ what is "absolute" agreement ?

  40. #240
    JUB Addict Sausy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,182
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    I agree we should pass what we can to minimize any damage from not coming to an overall agreement. I still think 1 million should be the benchmark, not $250,000 or even $500,000. Revenue fairness isn't going to bring in such a big gusher of money to make much of a difference on the debt or deficit. Republicans have to accept though bringing in more revenue through tax loophole closures and even marginal rate changes. Defense also has to be substantially reformed...not gutted but serious savings have to come from the budget. Same goes for Democratic pet programs... we have to slow growth and prioritize and truly reform how our services are delivered. Nobody on the right or left will be thrilled but we cannot allow ideologues to harm our future any more.
    unofficial official mini meet Friday- Saturday April 11-12, 2014

  41. #241
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    they're not mutually exclusive

    doing a s/t $250k or 400K or 500k deal now doesn't meant the other doesn't happen

    plus it would be put people's minds at ease as it relates to their s/t paycheck
    I agree technically they are not mutually exclusive. The only reason the republicans are at the table is because of the massively bad implications of the so called cliff. Once it is kicked down the road so will any desire to act. On both sides.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  42. #242
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    ^ what is "absolute" agreement ?
    When one party rules and the other refuses to take up legislation with out a majority or the majority then there can be no absolute agreement... so then we will kick the can until republicans are defeated in 2014. OR republicans gain more ground and the obstruction reaches unprecedented levels
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  43. #243
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    When one party rules and the other refuses to take up legislation with out a majority or the majority then there can be no absolute agreement... so then we will kick the can until republicans are defeated in 2014. OR republicans gain more ground and the obstruction reaches unprecedented levels
    you seem to be of the opinion that democratic control of the house and senate would be a very good thing

    i fear that what worries us now about lack of consensus/inertia could be far worse

    democratic stated unwillingness to deal with entitlements - democratic blind support of unions - democrat willingness to use tax rates as a means of revenue generation in lieu of economic growth

    scares the shit out of me

    and the reality is the dems have just done a better sales job on their incompetence than the repubs

  44. #244
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    your context of black and socialist isn't worth answering
    Let me rephrase it. "People who actually know what's up already agree with me and don't need it explained" isn't a valid reason. So get one or take a seat.

  45. #245
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Let me rephrase it. "People who actually know what's up already agree with me and don't need it explained" isn't a valid reason. So get one or take a seat.
    that was a sweet rephrase

    thanks

  46. #246
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    that was a sweet rephrase

    thanks
    I'll take that as conceding your point.

  47. #247
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    you seem to be of the opinion that democratic control of the house and senate would be a very good thing

    i fear that what worries us now about lack of consensus/inertia could be far worse

    democratic stated unwillingness to deal with entitlements - democratic blind support of unions - democrat willingness to use tax rates as a means of revenue generation in lieu of economic growth

    scares the shit out of me

    and the reality is the dems have just done a better sales job on their incompetence than the repubs
    See the problem is that is not what the democratic position is and it hasn't been said as such except in screeching tone on fox news and perhaps the odd entertainment on MSNBC...

    The greatest inequity between classes since just prior to the great depression. WHAT is possibly confusing about that?

    Entitlements should not altered to remove capability which is all republicans appear to offer. The best method would be doing what the 70's congress had the foresight to do and adjust it to meet the need. It is not the problem. Doubling our defense budget for two barely useful wars IS the problem.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  48. #248
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    I'll take that as conceding your point.
    i imagine u would

  49. #249
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Doubling our defense budget for two barely useful wars IS the problem.
    I honestly and sincerely believe from everything I've ever seen, read, heard and experienced of the conservative worldview that they would say even two totally wasted wars are a better investment than seeing any of that money go to "parasites" here at home who are part of our economy. Or for services, infrastructure or jobs that help or service them.

  50. #250

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    You cannot say the wars were wasted. Without them the terrotist would have had a free rein to bomb us at will. Both parties agreed about the necessity of the for the Afghan war and Obama is apparently not going to withdraw in2014.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.