JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 307
  1. #101
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    9,116

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    You flog that horse Henry - it'll get back up eventually.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  2. #102
    Virtus in medio stat JUB Admin
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jawja
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    22,600
    Blog Entries
    14

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post
    Hardly a bargain.
    How can you be so certain? I can only imagine the difficulty involved in determining an individualís productive value.

    Each of the nearly 3 thousand families of those lost in the 911 attacks received an average of just over $2 million through the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund. Were you dissatisfied with that bargain as well?

  3. #103
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,475
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    I know I saw that T Rex. Essentially no matter what Boehner makes a deal on it will not pass because the Tea Partiers are continuing to walk on actually legislating this country. More my way or the highway platitudes.

    High Ho
    High Ho
    It off the cliff we go!
    If Boehner had half the balls Reid does, he'd gather together enough intelligent Republicans to make a deal with the Democrats and tell the Tea Partites to fuck themselves. Better to be remembered as a captain who went down fighting than as a dishrag hung out to catch the wind.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  4. #104
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    9,116

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    That would require spine.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  5. #105
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,475
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post
    At a cost to the taxpayers of roughly $287,000 dollars. Hardly a bargain.
    That's not a fair way to do the arithmetic. First you have to subtract out the political and "cost-saving" spending Obama and friends piled on so you're left with honest-to goodness stimulus spending instead of gimmicks. Then it comes out to something less than a third that amount.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  6. #106
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    If Boehner had half the balls Reid does, he'd gather together enough intelligent Republicans to make a deal with the Democrats and tell the Tea Partites to fuck themselves. Better to be remembered as a captain who went down fighting than as a dishrag hung out to catch the wind.
    Believe me I have wondered more often than not how the republican party became so enamored with terrorist in their midst that they let them rule the day. Boehner could have crushed their will in his first congress as speaker.

    I sincerely hope he does this deal and does it with a coalition of bipartisanship. I doubt he will but I sincerely hope he does. He must surely know his leadership is in question regardless of the deal. So might as well actually do something for America before you leave power.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  7. #107
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,475
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Believe me I have wondered more often than not how the republican party became so enamored with terrorist in their midst that they let them rule the day. Boehner could have crushed their will in his first congress as speaker.

    I sincerely hope he does this deal and does it with a coalition of bipartisanship. I doubt he will but I sincerely hope he does. He must surely know his leadership is in question regardless of the deal. So might as well actually do something for America before you leave power.
    They're not terrorists, they just Neanderthals: if it's simple, embrace it; if you can't understand it, break it.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  8. #108
    stop the bullshit rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    34,917

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Now now...

    As I have noted elsewhere...this was always a 'Designed to Fail' process. Both sides actually gain.

    The Republicans can wash ntheir hands of any responsibility for the tax cuts expiring and the Dems can stay well away from agreeing to any of the tough love spending cuts.

    All they have to do is wrap it up, tie a bow on it and deliver it.

    Also...watch how the hysterical narrative about the 'cliff' will finally settle down. Both sides will be talking about it as a gentle and manageable slope after this week.

  9. #109
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,201

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    If Boehner had half the balls Reid does, he'd gather together enough intelligent Republicans to make a deal with the Democrats and tell the Tea Partites to fuck themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    That would require spine.
    It would also require intelligent Republicans.

  10. #110
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    That's not a fair way to do the arithmetic. First you have to subtract out the political and "cost-saving" spending Obama and friends piled on so you're left with honest-to goodness stimulus spending instead of gimmicks. Then it comes out to something less than a third that amount.
    You stick with 'fair'. I prefer 'accurate'.

    And that's not mentioning the argument that it is not the business of government to bail out people or businesses.

  11. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    That's not a fair way to do the arithmetic. .
    "It's not fair" is a throwaway phrase. The dernier cri of liberals, losers, and spoiled children.
    Into which category do you fall?

  12. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by opinterph View Post
    How can you be so certain? I can only imagine the difficulty involved in determining an individual’s productive value.

    Each of the nearly 3 thousand families of those lost in the 911 attacks received an average of just over $2 million through the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund. Were you dissatisfied with that bargain as well?
    Juries determine an individual's lost earning power routinely in legal matters. They sometimes get carried away, but....

    If the families of the 9/11 victims received money that was donated by the public, fine.
    They should not have gotten one dime of taxpayer dollars. Tragedies occur daily. That's why prudent
    people plan ahead and acquire insurance.

  13. #113
    stop the bullshit rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    34,917

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post
    "It's not fair" is a throwaway phrase. The dernier cri of liberals, losers, and spoiled children.
    Into which category do you fall?
    The crowd who is calling you out on your incessant intellectual dishonesty.

  14. #114
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post

    Juries determine an individual's lost earning power routinely in legal matters. They sometimes get carried away, but....

    If the families of the 9/11 victims received money that was donated by the public, fine.
    They should not have gotten one dime of taxpayer dollars. Tragedies occur daily. That's why prudent
    people plan ahead and acquire insurance.
    Yeah, planning for something like 9/11 is a normal thing to do.

    Moronic

    And sad
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  15. #115
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,475
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post
    You stick with 'fair'. I prefer 'accurate'.

    And that's not mentioning the argument that it is not the business of government to bail out people or businesses.
    Okay, then -- your figure is not accurate.

    And in terms of stimulus spending, your closing line is irrelevant.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  16. #116
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,475
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post
    "It's not fair" is a throwaway phrase. The dernier cri of liberals, losers, and spoiled children.
    Into which category do you fall?
    First, you lie by misquote.

    Second, you fail via ad hominem.

    Third, "that's not fair", in context, means "you're lying with figures".

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  17. #117
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,475
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post
    Juries determine an individual's lost earning power routinely in legal matters. They sometimes get carried away, but....

    If the families of the 9/11 victims received money that was donated by the public, fine.
    They should not have gotten one dime of taxpayer dollars. Tragedies occur daily. That's why prudent
    people plan ahead and acquire insurance.
    Ooh -- nice way to demonstrate that you think only the rich are people.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  18. #118
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,475
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Yeah, planning for something like 9/11 is a normal thing to do.

    Moronic

    And sad
    I believe he was referring to the death rate, which is still, last I checked, one per person.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  19. #119
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    Ooh -- nice way to demonstrate that you think only the rich are people.
    Total BS. Middle class people plan their lives and take responsibility for future events. Responsible parents insure their lives to provide or their children. Nothing to do with the rich at all.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    ad hominem.

    ".
    Yet another useless phrase from the liberal playbook. LOL

  20. #120
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Yeah, planning for something like 9/11 is a normal thing to do.

    Moronic
    That's a totally moronic statement you just made. You don't "plan" for 9/11. How utterly stupid.
    Responsible people plan for the events of life. Responsible people protect themselves and/or their
    loved ones by planning head. Responsible people do not look for government handouts at the drop
    of a hat.

  21. #121
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,475
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post
    Total BS. Middle class people plan their lives and take responsibility for future events. Responsible parents insure their lives to provide or their children. Nothing to do with the rich at all.
    So you're just like Romney: 47% of the people don't count.

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post
    Yet another useless phrase from the liberal playbook. LOL
    So "conservatives" are exempt from logic?

    I think the last election showed that -- thanks for the confession.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  22. #122
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    So you're just like Romney: 47% of the people don't count.

    So "conservatives" are exempt from logic?

    I think the last election showed that --.
    47% of the people don't pay taxes. True statement.
    Conservatism is founded on logic and reason.

    The last election didn't show much of anything. Obama received either 8 or 9 million less votes than he got last time. That's hardly a mandate. Romney got something like 2 million less votes than McCain.

    All of which adds up to the fact that 10 million or more voters opted out of making a choice for president. That's not a particuarly encouraging sign for anyone.

  23. #123
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post

    47% of the people don't pay taxes. True statement.
    Conservatism is founded on logic and reason.

    The last election didn't show much of anything. Obama received either 8 or 9 million less votes than he got last time. That's hardly a mandate. Romney got something like 2 million less votes than McCain.

    All of which adds up to the fact that 10 million or more voters opted out of making a choice for president. That's not a particuarly encouraging sign for anyone.
    Whatever keeps the tears at bay in the dark of night, Henry ^_^
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  24. #124
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,475
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post
    47% of the people don't pay taxes. True statement.
    Conservatism is founded on logic and reason.
    You have just confirmed that you're not a conservative.

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post
    The last election didn't show much of anything. Obama received either 8 or 9 million less votes than he got last time. That's hardly a mandate. Romney got something like 2 million less votes than McCain.

    All of which adds up to the fact that 10 million or more voters opted out of making a choice for president. That's not a particuarly encouraging sign for anyone.
    What it adds up to is that ten million or more didn't want to buy a bag of lies from the Republicans and weren't enthusiastic about the guy currently in charge.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  25. #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    You have just confirmed that you're not a conservative.


    What it adds up to is that ten million or more didn't want to buy a bag of lies from the Republicans and weren't enthusiastic about the guy currently in charge.
    When the guy in charge is a pathological liar, what's to do?

  26. #126
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post

    When the guy in charge is a pathological liar, what's to do?
    Doesn't it just kill you that his pathology will keep poisoning the US for four more entire years? ^_^
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  27. #127
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    I dont know Henry, we have been trying to educate you.... the guy in charge of your posts... he wont listen to anything bearing the resemblance to intelligence. He prefers to rant and rave about dis-proven facts from Glen Becks weeping talk show... sad sad...
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  28. #128
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    That will soar over his head....
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  29. #129
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    I. He prefers to rant and rave about dis-proven facts from Glen Becks weeping talk show... sad sad...
    Glen Beck? Who's that?

  30. #130
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    I heard an emcee tell the if by whiskey story many years ago.
    It sums up the ability of all politicans to talk forever and say absolutely nothing.

  31. #131
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    You have just confirmed that you're not a conservative.



    .
    There's a profound difference between absolute logic and liberal conceit.

  32. #132
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post
    Glen Beck? Who's that?
    right.... actually I wouldn't imagine you do get out enough to know who the various personalities are that spout your lies.

    So when is the mea culpa where you admit after having been shown with linked factual evidence that you are wrong in this thread? You come back with uh uh... and no proof. Now that is lacking a genuinely well thought position.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  33. #133
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,475
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post
    47% of the people don't pay taxes. True statement.
    Conservatism is founded on logic and reason.
    You make the claim on the bottom while lying through your fingers and asserting it isn't one, above.

    Pathetic.

    What passes for "conservatism" these days is founded on lies and deception -- case in point, right here.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  34. #134
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,475
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post
    When the guy in charge is a pathological liar, what's to do?
    If Obama is a pathological liar, then Romney sits somewhere on the scale that makes lies infectiously compulsive, i.e. he not only lies himself, but lessens the degree of truth in everyone around him.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  35. #135
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,475
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    So when is the mea culpa where you admit after having been shown with linked factual evidence that you are wrong in this thread? You come back with uh uh... and no proof. Now that is lacking a genuinely well thought position.
    As I said, he's shown conclusively that he's no conservative, by his own words: there's no logic and no reason to his words. He embraces fallacies and defends himself concerning them by the employ of further fallacies.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  36. #136
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    rightSo when is the mea culpa where you admit after having been shown with linked ion.
    I have yet to see anything in this thread that proves me wrong.
    Perhaps you'd best re-examine your own prejudices and misconceptions.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    As I said, he's shown conclusively that he's no conservative, by his own words: there's no logic and no reason to his words. He embraces fallacies and defends himself concerning them by the employ of further fallacies.
    It is abundantly clear that you have no idea what you're babbing about.

  37. #137
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    9,116

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post
    There's a profound difference between absolute logic and liberal conceit.

    Oh I'm so going to steal that.

    Kuli, you purveyor of evil Liberal Conceit!

    I IN-sist you DE-sist at ONCE!



    You can't make this shit up.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  38. #138
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    As I said, he's shown conclusively that he's no conservative, by his own words: there's no logic and no reason to his words. He embraces fallacies and defends himself concerning them by the employ of further fallacies.
    You guys are a laugh riot. Having neither reason nor logic on your side, you resort to the tactics of all school-yard bullies. In this case, a liberal gang-bang. So continue to knock yourselves out, it only makes you look even smaller and more foolish that at first appears.

  39. #139
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    9,116

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Oh Henry, (get it) that is so sad, do you really feel that persecuted?
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  40. #140
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    9,116

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Actually I suspect it's just plain old willful ignorance.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  41. #141
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post
    You guys are a laugh riot. Having neither reason nor logic on your side, you resort to the tactics of all school-yard bullies. In this case, a liberal gang-bang. So continue to knock yourselves out, it only makes you look even smaller and more foolish that at first appears.
    You know, it behooves me to tell you that just because you repeat how we have neither reason, nor logic, doesn't really add any substance to your baseless claims. And the funny thing is - your claims don't even HAVE to be that baseless. Even if I believe them to be laughably wrong, there is still material out there to support them. But you are too lazy (to use the mildest option) to go out and find them, and instead just keep telling us how we're so wrong and mean. It's not good arguing, and frankly - it isn't good trolling either.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  42. #142
    stop the bullshit rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    34,917

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Oh Henry.

    Not ANOTHER thread where you've been caught out as an outright liar and intellectual fraud.

    Has it ever occurred to you the he who pees his little boy pants and runs away may live to troll another day?

    I now really have come to the conclusion that you are not real. That no one could have a mind that operates as yours does or that contains less actual knowledge and facts.

  43. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Go right ahead and play your silly little games. After all, it's all you have. What a waste.

  44. #144
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post
    Go right ahead and play your silly little games. After all, it's all you have. What a waste.
    Again - just because you call us names and say we're playing games, doesn't make your position any more stable.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  45. #145
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Boehner is not at fault

    He had a pair of 2's

    And his tea party brothers prob hate him more than Obama

    So Boehner gets a pass

    The Senate will pass something much less favorable than Plan A

    And then it's official

    Would love to play poker against these guys

  46. #146
    Reality goggles required Spiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,797

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    Would love to play poker against these guys
    Hopefully you don't mean strip poker. Or maybe that's one of your life's strange fantasies to play strip poker with a bunch of old politicians.

  47. #147
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiff View Post
    Hopefully you don't mean strip poker. Or maybe that's one of your life's strange fantasies to play strip poker with a bunch of old politicians.
    why would i mean strip poker ?

  48. #148
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,475
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post
    I have yet to see anything in this thread that proves me wrong.
    Try opening your eyes.


    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post
    It is abundantly clear that you have no idea what you're babbing about.
    You said that conservatives rely on logic and reason.
    Then you embrace fallacies and seem proud of that when called on it.
    Ergo, you are not a conservative, by your own words.
    Last edited by Kulindahr; December 21st, 2012 at 10:52 PM.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  49. #149
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,475
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Oh I'm so going to steal that.

    Kuli, you purveyor of evil Liberal Conceit!

    I IN-sist you DE-sist at ONCE!



    You can't make this shit up.
    I purvey no conceit -- I only purvey proceit.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  50. #150
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,475
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Getting Closer To A Fiscal Cliff Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Oh Henry, (get it) that is so sad, do you really feel that persecuted?
    I think he's envious that someone here knows what real conservatism is, and is actually a better conservative than he. It embarrasses reactionaries who claim to be conservative when someone catches them at their fallacies.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.