JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 378913 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 400 of 751
  1. #351
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan482 View Post
    I think then they still won't be satisfied unless Obama busts into the hearing, screams "let's do this Hil", and they both pull out AR-15s and shotguns with bandoliers of ammo and start trying to shoot everyone. Except they don't get to because at that point the Republican Senators pull out their concealed firearms while Wayne LaPierre simultaneously drops from the ceiling brandishing his Constitutionally protected AK-47 and takes them both out, without a single innocent bystander being harmed and ending the tyrannical rule of "King Fuhrer Comrade Obama" right there. The scene is the capped off by everyone singing a round of "God Bless America" and the ceremonial Senate bald eagle swooping down from the rafters carrying the American flag.

    So yeah, I don't think our Republicans friends on here will be very satisfied from the testimony.
    He still didn't show his birth certificate, don't forget.

  2. #352
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    63,409

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Bottom line,when these hearings are all said and done..you'll hear what you want to hear and nothing more.

  3. #353
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,924

    Code of Conduct
    Isn't she testifying now?
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  4. #354

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    The Senate part is ending now -- I listened to most of it. Menendez takes a stab at GWB at the end -- made me think how normal it is to bring up GWB and Iraq every time there is a little uncomfortableness on the liberal side -- always wanting to refocus on something else instead of what's being talked about.

    Clinton got mad and emotional a few times. Does really know much about Benghazi -- she was focused on Egypt -- wasn't involved but takes responsibility. The dem senators praised her on her job and asked softball questions -- about the same when republicans are involved.

    She rarely answered direct questions about Benghazi or what happened afterwards.

    The "what difference does it make at this time" response was rather humous if you look at the time frame -- people were asking questions many months ago and she and the administration has refused to answer them.

    She also was not aware of the requests for more security in Libya.

    I did miss whether a question was asked about the survivors -- how many, who were they -- why aren't they talking.

    Durbin tried to put the cause for Benghazi on funding and was blaming the republicans -- same old shit durbin. Paul did ask about all the waste at the State Dept and gave several examples.

  5. #355
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,924

    Code of Conduct
    Wait, so you aren't satisfied?! I may die of shock...
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  6. #356
    JUB Addict vulgar_newcomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Petersburg
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,783

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    The Senate part is ending now -- I listened to most of it. Menendez takes a stab at GWB at the end -- made me think how normal it is to bring up GWB and Iraq every time there is a little uncomfortableness on the liberal side -- always wanting to refocus on something else instead of what's being talked about.
    And its easy for people like you to forget the carnage and death that occurred in that fake reasoned war both to Military people and thousands of civilians in Shock and Awe.
    We should never forget and if you were sitting back in the states with your eyes gone and your face burned off missing your legs and hitting the ripe old age of 28 knowing that this is for the rest of your life you likely wouldn't forget either.

    Just as if your great Grandson was killed in that war you would likely be more bitter.

    I can go back further, you most likely were in your late 30's when the Marine barracks were hit in Lebanon in 1983 killing the largest amount of service people since the Vietnam war and yet the God Reagan did nothing but pull out. Where was your outrage on this? Because in Jan 2013 it is still outrageous to me such a sinister loss of life what some renegade terrorist could run a beat up truck into a Marine post and kill so many without threat of justice every being sought.

    That attack emboldened terrorist organizations to conduct further attacks against U.S. targets and still the wing nuts will kiss Regan's stinking toes and say "yeah but thats not as bad as what is happening now".

    Fuck this fake outrage by the lunatic fringe. Discussion of how to improve things in extremely dangerous areas is one thing but to think every thing is a conspiracy proves a looney tune.

  7. #357

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    ^^^

    Focus. The discussion is about Benghazi.

    Derailing seems to be a popular sport today - if you watch the hearings -- the dems want to make the Benghazi hearings all about congress, specifically republicans, not giving enough money to the state department.

    So far all Hillary has done is dodge the difficult questions -- she knows nothing about Benghazi.

    Sen. Paul was right -- if I were President I would have terminated her.

  8. #358
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,878

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Hillary has been brilliant.

    I think she's just earned the presidential nomination for 2016.

  9. #359
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Wasnt it just predictable ... when the screeches of no testimony are replaced by testimony then the screeches wail and cry that it wasn't admitting a vast conspiracy; which is all they will settle for these days.

    Vast ignorance. Partisan pandering morons. But to morons do they pander nicely.

    I agreed with Jack Buzzer. Just let the past go. While republicans want to return us to it socially they Never, ever ever wanna actually discuss the fuckups that they gave a pass during that time frame. So really you are wasting your internet ink. lol

    Go waste that ink somewhere useful like the seemly confessions thread. Or is that unseemly. I have it all mixed up.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  10. #360

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rexx View Post
    Hillary has been brilliant.

    I think she's just earned the presidential nomination for 2016.
    She's still talking.

  11. #361
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Wasnt it just predictable ... when the screeches of no testimony are replaced by testimony then the screeches wail and cry that it wasn't admitting a vast conspiracy; which is all they will settle for these days.

    Vast ignorance. Partisan pandering morons. But to morons do they pander nicely.

    I agreed with Jack Buzzer. Just let the past go. While republicans want to return us to it socially they Never, ever ever wanna actually discuss the fuckups that they gave a pass during that time frame. So really you are wasting your internet ink. lol

    Go waste that ink somewhere useful like the seemly confessions thread. Or is that unseemly. I have it all mixed up.
    Oops That should say Vulgar....
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  12. #362

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    ^^

    It's ok to agree with me ... I was right.

    The hearings are over. Bunch of wimpy republican senators and congressmen who didn't do their job.

    6 hours of free primary campaigning for 2016 --- Biden must be pissed.

    Sad day for America that our congress cannot do their job.

  13. #363
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post

    Sad day for America that our congress cannot do their job.
    You feel this way after it couldn't find a conspiracy that didn't happen but you don't feel this way when they obstruct and filibuster for 4 straight years?

  14. #364

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    ^^
    You evidently didn't watch or listen to the hearing. ALL the congressmen failed.

  15. #365
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,878

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rexx View Post
    Hillary has been brilliant.

    I think she's just earned the presidential nomination for 2016.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    She's still talking.
    Has been is the present perfect tense. It is used in English to describe an action which began in the recent past, and is still going on.

    I presume you are a victim of "No Child Left Behind."

    Or is it that Republicans don't believe in English anymore?

  16. #366
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    ^^
    You evidently didn't watch or listen to the hearing. ALL the congressmen failed.
    I think you're not grasping the point which is holding up the entire process of government on every conceivable topic for 4 years is a far greater offense in terms of "Congress isn't doing its job" than not being harsh enough in a hearing that is practically a formality over one embassy incident.

    At least, to most people paying attention except for you and Chance.

  17. #367
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,588

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    ^^

    It's ok to agree with me ... I was right.

    The hearings are over. Bunch of wimpy republican senators and congressmen who didn't do their job.

    6 hours of free primary campaigning for 2016 --- Biden must be pissed.

    Sad day for America that our congress cannot do their job.
    Aw gee whiz bang there Jack. Too bad that you and Chance and Fox Nooz weren't there to expose the truth.

    Any chance that the Republican Sens and Congers might have known that everyone, including the Intelligence Committee might share the responsibility?

    They weren't being nice just because she'd banged her noggin.

  18. #368
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    Aw gee whiz bang there Jack. Too bad that you and Chance and Fox Nooz weren't there to expose the truth.

    Any chance that the Republican Sens and Congers might have known that everyone, including the Intelligence Committee might share the responsibility?

    They weren't being nice just because she'd banged her noggin.
    Could you imagine that interrogation?

    Hillary says something.
    Chance:

    Typical of u.

    Missing the mark just like when you go to the bathroom.

    Pathetic.

  19. #369
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,924

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Could you imagine that interrogation? Hillary says something. Chance: Typical of u. Missing the mark just like when you go to the bathroom. Pathetic.
    Lol I think they still had their moment of moontouched brilliance. Like Rand Paul calling Benghazi "the biggest tragedy since 9/11". I laughed out loud in the subway and people were staring at me, when I heard that.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  20. #370
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,588

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Rand actually said that?

    I would have sprayed coffee through my nose.

    Even if I wasn't drinking coffee.

  21. #371
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,924

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    Rand actually said that?

    I would have sprayed coffee through my nose.

    Even if I wasn't drinking coffee.
    Yes, just before saying that if he'd been president then, he'd have fired her on the spot. I'll post the video when I get home if someone else doesn't do it first.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  22. #372
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    63,409

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    They failed because they made it obvious that this is purely political and nothing more. No one on either side truly cares about what happened,only what they can do with it politically.

  23. #373

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Rats. I was unable to watch Secretary of State Rodham-Clinton today. I'll catch up tonight when Rachel discusses it.

  24. #374
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    63,409

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Been watching the post coverage on FOx and MSNBC. Bottom line,no one's mind changed over today's hearing and the politics of it are as obvious as ever.

  25. #375
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,924

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Yes, just before saying that if he'd been president then, he'd have fired her on the spot. I'll post the video when I get home if someone else doesn't do it first.

    And here it is:


    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  26. #376
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Hillary's hair looked awesome !!

  27. #377
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    ^^

    It's ok to agree with me ... I was right.

    The hearings are over. Bunch of wimpy republican senators and congressmen who didn't do their job.

    6 hours of free primary campaigning for 2016 --- Biden must be pissed.

    Sad day for America that our congress cannot do their job.
    No silly shit I was saying (Extremely sarcastically) for Vulgar to go ahead and stop arguing because it is a useless endeavor unless the GOP puts out talking points where you are instructed to go along with rational thought. Otherwise it is yelling into the grand canyon. Amusing but useless. But I can see how you would easily become confused.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  28. #378
    Sex God tigerfan482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Columbia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Hilary did a great job. It was funny watching all of the Republicans attempt to get some sort of grand conspiracy out of her and then resort to such fantastical claims such as "worst tragedy since 9/11" when they came up empty handed. I definitely noticed Rand Paul setting him self up for a run in 2016.

  29. #379
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    63,409

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Rand Paul has no shot of becoming president unless the Republician's sceme to rig the electoral college works.

  30. #380
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Rand Paul? That'll be the day I leave this country and renounce my citizenship. Rand Paul or any of his relatives don't have any business being in the White House.

    And worst tragedy since 9/11? WTF? What about all the thousands of soldiers that died when Bush started his little illegitimate war? Fake fucking crocodile tears from a group of republicans who know their party is in serious trouble.

  31. #381
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chicago suburbs
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    7,142

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Message coming loud and clear from these hearings: Do not fuck with Hilary, especially when you're talking about people in the State Department.

    If she decides to run in 2016, she has my vote. We need someone who can cut through the crap and lay out political ploys naked for all to see.

  32. #382
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by JB3 View Post
    Message coming loud and clear from these hearings: Do not fuck with Hilary, especially when you're talking about people in the State Department.

    If she decides to run in 2016, she has my vote. We need someone who can cut through the crap and lay out political ploys naked for all to see.
    One of those rare times I agree with you... She didn't even appear in 100% health and she still sent the republicans cowering under a dark rock.

    She'll have my vote too... and I hope she gets back to 100% health. She's absolutely unbreakable and has the will of iron. I'll just wonder what she'll do from now till 2016.

    The republicans were absolutely disastrous today... they couldn't even break someone who just had a major health scare. They are the epitome of incompetence, Rand Paul included.

  33. #383
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chicago suburbs
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    7,142

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    One of those rare times I agree with you... She didn't even appear in 100% health and she still sent the republicans cowering under a dark rock.

    She'll have my vote too... and I hope she gets back to 100% health. She's absolutely unbreakable and has the will of iron. I'll just wonder what she'll do from now till 2016.
    I would have loved to have the republicans wired with an EKG to see their heart rate spike when she laid into them. Also to hear their thoughts when they realized what they did.

  34. #384
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,924

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Why is nobody commenting on her completely unacceptable and dare I say divisive attitude? She was downright mean and I for one am outraged!
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  35. #385
    JUB Addict Sausy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,097
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Hillary Clinton did NOTHING today to satisfactorily answer the basic questions but no one can doubt her ability to make middle aged politicos squirm. The basic thing is the whole situation was completely avoidable, and the administration tripped on its feet a number of times rather than come clean and honest as soon as possible. So many warning signs that the mission was a prime target for radicals....attacks on other missions that caused countries to leave Benghazi and even a previous incident at the mission early in the summer. An increasingly deteriorating security situation....yet you bright lights here can't put two and two together and Hillary cannot give a satisfactory response but put on her best outraged mother hen persona and draw a circle round her precious State fiefdom. She did say one thing that had a ring of truth....Benghazi didn't happen in a vacuum, and North Africa now is in a precarious state with the emergence of radical Islamic forces. Remember Algeria, recently in the news? Some of those involved in the hostage crisis sat the oil refinery may well have had ties with the groups involved in the Benghazi attack.

    Don't celebrate for Hilllary just yet...hell she can handle herself, we know that. But she cannot change the fact this Administration was far more interested in political cover than admitting and honestly dealing with an alarming breakdown in security. Big fucking deal about her attitude...bet Bill's seen it HUNDREDS of times. She did a song and dance, that's it.
    unofficial official mini meet Friday- Saturday April 11-12, 2014

  36. #386
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,878

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    ^ Apparently, you didn't watch the hearing, Sausy. Clinton answered everything she was asked. The answers were too factual and too reasonable for Republicans - the truth was not what they wanted. They wanted something that would have made the administration look bad. Since there was no such thing, they just kept asking the same old questions over and over. But, much to their obvious frustration, all they got was the truth.

    Slate got it right:

    The grilling of Hillary Clinton was worse: a repetitive series of losing rematches, of Republicans asking questions that had been asked and answered and asked and answered.

    http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...st_chance.html

    The Republicans made fools of themselves during this hearing. If they wanted to embarrass the administration, they accomplished precisely the opposite.

  37. #387
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,208

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sausy View Post
    Hillary Clinton did NOTHING today to satisfactorily answer the basic questions but no one can doubt her ability to make middle aged politicos squirm. The basic thing is the whole situation was completely avoidable, and the administration tripped on its feet a number of times rather than come clean and honest as soon as possible. So many warning signs that the mission was a prime target for radicals....attacks on other missions that caused countries to leave Benghazi and even a previous incident at the mission early in the summer. An increasingly deteriorating security situation....yet you bright lights here can't put two and two together and Hillary cannot give a satisfactory response but put on her best outraged mother hen persona and draw a circle round her precious State fiefdom. She did say one thing that had a ring of truth....Benghazi didn't happen in a vacuum, and North Africa now is in a precarious state with the emergence of radical Islamic forces. Remember Algeria, recently in the news? Some of those involved in the hostage crisis sat the oil refinery may well have had ties with the groups involved in the Benghazi attack.

    Don't celebrate for Hilllary just yet...hell she can handle herself, we know that. But she cannot change the fact this Administration was far more interested in political cover than admitting and honestly dealing with an alarming breakdown in security. Big fucking deal about her attitude...bet Bill's seen it HUNDREDS of times. She did a song and dance, that's it.
    Did you watch the full six hours? Because there's a lot of serious publications and editorials that did, stating she was very thorough in her transparency of the events that happened. I just don't know why some people continue to clench with cold, dead fists onto this embassy attack (one of many in the War on Terror) as some kind of smoking gun conspiracy that is suppose to bring down the entire Obama Administration. It's not even damning enough even if there was intentional negligence. There is no scandal!
    #439th oldest member on JUB.

  38. #388
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,215
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Now that this whole thing is over, let's focus on more important things, like Beyonce's lip-syncing scandal!

    Quick! Someone put Hillary on the stand and find out what she knows about this!

  39. #389
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Believe18 View Post
    Did you watch the full six hours? Because there's a lot of serious publications and editorials that did, stating she was very thorough in her transparency of the events that happened. I just don't know why some people continue to clench with cold, dead fists onto this embassy attack (one of many in the War on Terror) as some kind of smoking gun conspiracy that is suppose to bring down the entire Obama Administration. It's not even damning enough even if there was intentional negligence. There is no scandal!
    Because it's all they got. Seriously, no snark. These fabricated outrages are the best they have. Every other criticism of the administration comes down to a twisting of their "intentions" or "mindset", such as saying Obama is "mean" to Republicans or "won't work with them."

    They don't have anything real, so they cold-dead-grasp these issues that have absolutely nothing tangible to grab hold of, and then act like it's just further proof of a coverup when nothing humiliating to the administration comes out of the hearing.

  40. #390

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rexx View Post
    ^ Apparently, you didn't watch the hearing, Sausy. Clinton answered everything she was asked. The answers were too factual and too reasonable for Republicans - the truth was not what they wanted. They wanted something that would have made the administration look bad. Since there was no such thing, they just kept asking the same old questions over and over. But, much to their obvious frustration, all they got was the truth.

    Slate got it right:




    The Republicans made fools of themselves during this hearing. If they wanted to embarrass the administration, they accomplished precisely the opposite.
    She did not answer everything she was asked. You did not watch the hearing. She chose what questions to answer because most of the senators and representatives did not ask one question at a time -- they did not focus. She also could not answer many questions and told them she would have to get back with them.

    I think almost all made fools of themselves yesterday. I'm surprised the dem's didn't actually ask to physically kiss her ass -- many were looking to the future asking for jobs in her potential administration.

  41. #391

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by FuryOfFirestorm View Post
    Now that this whole thing is over, let's focus on more important things, like Beyonce's lip-syncing scandal!

    Quick! Someone put Hillary on the stand and find out what she knows about this!
    I see you don't care about 4 dead men. Death is funny isn't it.

  42. #392

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    I see you don't care about 4 dead men. Death is funny isn't it.
    I see you don't care for 3,200 dead Americans killed by terrorist attacks on american soil. Bush & company ignored the warnings.

    I see you don't care for 6,616 Americans killed in the illegal invasion by Bush and company.

    I see you don't care for a million + Iraqis killed in an illegal invasion by Bush and company.

    I see you do care about Fox talking points and their pathetic attempt to create a scandal.

    Funny, isn't it.

  43. #393

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    The Bush Administration did not refuse to talk about Iraq.

  44. #394

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    The Bush Administration did not refuse to talk about Iraq.
    So they're not responsible for the illegal activity resulting in all those deaths?

    It's easy to tell who absorbs Fox propaganda when they start on the "four people dead" line. Since you're mourning so deeply about the "four people dead" tell me Springer... what are their names? And without googling anything.

    Don't follow Fox blindly like you're doing now.

  45. #395

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    To quote Hillary -- "Does it really matter."

  46. #396
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,076

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    To quote Hillary -- "Does it really matter."
    Just when I think you can't sink any lower...

    I can't figure out if you're being aggressively cynical or willfully stupid.

  47. #397

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    ^^^

    Just quoting her. Watch a video of the question and how she answered it. She's a master of changing the subject.

  48. #398
    Sex God tigerfan482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Columbia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    ^^^

    Just quoting her. Watch a video of the question and how she answered it. She's a master of changing the subject.
    Since we're not Fox News here, let's go ahead and get the entire quote.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hillary Clinton
    “With all due respect, the fact is, we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or because of guys out for a walk one night who decide to kill some Americans, what difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator.”
    So where as your snippet makes it looks like she cares about nothing, the actual quote shows that she's concerned about what happened and how to prevent it in the future and that this petty bickering over whether it was a protest or random act of terror isn't relevant anymore.

    And Jack, an estimated 155,000 people die every day, some from war, some from hunger, some from disease, some from some criminal act. Where are your daily posts of outrage over these deaths and the demand to get to the bottom of each? Is it because they don't help you try to prove a fake political conspiracy?

  49. #399
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Wow same old people with the same old tired answers for denying reality. Quite Sad.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  50. #400

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    And here it is:


    Watching Rand Paul take his cheap political shots at the Secretary of State in this video, I was wishing Joseph N. Welch was sitting there and responded to Paul like he did to Republicans in one of their witch hunts back in the 50's:

    "At long last, have you left no sense of decency?"

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_N._Welch

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.