JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 267812 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 350 of 751
  1. #301

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    Oh Jesus Christ.... this again? Beat that dead horse.

    How about starting up with Whitewater again? Haven't heard about that for a while.

    Barack Obama will be the President for the next four years. Deal with it.

    Mitt Romney and Lyin' Ryan lost, and LOST big time. A couple of losers......!

    Deal with it.

    Sour grapes are bitter.

  2. #302
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,924

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    LOL - I'm good save for the payroll tax increase

    now if I were you u i'd say something silly like "i'm going to report u" for this post

    but the good news is i'm not you

    try to stay on topic even if the topic isn't gay marriage

    k ??
    I'm sorry, what is the topic? It's nothing to do with Benghazi, that's for sure.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  3. #303
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    Oh Jesus Christ.... this again? Beat that dead horse.

    How about starting up with Whitewater again? Haven't heard about that for a while.

    Barack Obama will be the President for the next four years. Deal with it.

    Mitt Romney and Lyin' Ryan lost, and LOST big time. A couple of losers......!

    Deal with it.

    Sour grapes are bitter.
    i think the families of the four dead americans are interested in the "progress" we're making

    didn't President Tax Increase tell us that we would get to the bottom of this ?

    i seem to recall

    not sure why you're upset about Chris Christie's weight but not about finding the terrorists who killed the ambassador and 3 others

    seems mixed up

    my educated guess is you didn't read the article

    my guess is no one who has responded here has

    seems to the standard for some

  4. #304
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    i think the families of the four dead americans are interested in the "progress" we're making
    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/0...eakest-of-all#

  5. #305
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,112

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    From xbuxxerx' cite

    As for Obama, the attacks in Cairo and Benghazi are the first two attacks on a U.S. diplomatic mission in an ostensibly peaceful country during his entire presidency—and they were sparked by that idiot wingnut Islamophobe Terri Jones. The embassy in Afghanistan was targeted by the Taliban last Sept. 13, but that's a country at war.
    In contrast, there were 11 such incidents while Rumsfeld was SecDef.

  6. #306

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    There we go again with the faux outrage about the "four dead americans". That's a Fox-induced headline. I've heard them say that over and over and over..... "four dead americans".

    The "four dead americans"..... "the four dead americans"..... but zero comments on war crimes from the right wingers.

    Where were your tears for the hundreds of thousands murdered and maimed in the illegal wars started by your pal Dubya and the Vampire? How about those dead kids in Newtown? Do you know what 11 bullets from an assault rifle will do to a 6 year old boy? How about those 27 "dead americans"...?

    When you start using complete sentences we might actually take you seriously.

    For someone who lives in glorious, glamourous, wonderland New York you sure spend a lot of time in this forum complaining about all things Democratic. Get out and enjoy life. If Astoria is as good as you say it is, why aren't you out experiencing it?

    Get over this Benghazi crap. It's nothing more than another failed right wing manufactured scandal.

  7. #307
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    There we go again with the faux outrage about the "four dead americans". That's a Fox-induced headline. I've heard them say that over and over and over..... "four dead americans".

    The "four dead americans"..... "the four dead americans"..... but zero comments on war crimes from the right wingers.

    Where were your tears for the hundreds of thousands murdered and maimed in the illegal wars started by your pal Dubya and the Vampire? How about those dead kids in Newtown? Do you know what 11 bullets from an assault rifle will do to a 6 year old boy? How about those 27 "dead americans"...?

    When you start using complete sentences we might actually take you seriously.

    For someone who lives in glorious, glamourous, wonderland New York you sure spend a lot of time in this forum complaining about all things Democratic. Get out and enjoy life. If Astoria is as good as you say it is, why aren't you out experiencing it?

    Get over this Benghazi crap. It's nothing more than another failed right wing manufactured scandal.
    http://www.iraqbodycount.org/

  8. #308
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    There we go again with the faux outrage about the "four dead americans". That's a Fox-induced headline. I've heard them say that over and over and over..... "four dead americans".

    The "four dead americans"..... "the four dead americans"..... but zero comments on war crimes from the right wingers.

    Where were your tears for the hundreds of thousands murdered and maimed in the illegal wars started by your pal Dubya and the Vampire? How about those dead kids in Newtown? Do you know what 11 bullets from an assault rifle will do to a 6 year old boy? How about those 27 "dead americans"...?

    When you start using complete sentences we might actually take you seriously.

    For someone who lives in glorious, glamourous, wonderland New York you sure spend a lot of time in this forum complaining about all things Democratic. Get out and enjoy life. If Astoria is as good as you say it is, why aren't you out experiencing it?

    Get over this Benghazi crap. It's nothing more than another failed right wing manufactured scandal.
    what part of four dead americans do you take issue with?

    were there less ? more?

    were they americans? no ?

    not sure what problem you have with the depiction of "four dead americans"

  9. #309
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    what part of four dead americans do you take issue with?

    were there less ? more?

    were they americans? no ?

    not sure what problem you have with the depiction of "four dead americans"
    We place your continuing outrage over this within the proper context that the more deadly embassy attacks under past Presidents were hardly so much as a blip on the radar, and that there is nothing particularly devastating, ominous, or even different about this one-- except that you personally attribute every stepped on blade of grass right now as being the fault of a President you don't like.

  10. #310
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    Recycled... to the extreme. There is no humiliating debacle. This is recycled spin... and the Weekly Standard... I wouldn't wipe my booty with that. It's a right wing rag that distorts everything, and if you go to their home page it's endless complaining and moaning about Obama and raising taxes...and so forth. Who reads the Weekly Standard? It seems like a publication for rich elitists upset their power grab failed.

    The article was garbage. It brings up nothing new and recycles old non-points that were debunked ages ago.

    Maybe they should publish an article on how the right wing failed to purchase the office of the President of the United States. They tried to buy it with all the money and steaming bullshit they could invent. Including the endless amount of claptrap on Benghazi that is based on clear distortions. Stop disrespecting those who died in Benghazi!

  11. #311
    JUB Addict nycguydowntown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,221

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    There we go again with the faux outrage about the "four dead americans". That's a Fox-induced headline. I've heard them say that over and over and over..... "four dead americans".

    The "four dead americans"..... "the four dead americans"..... but zero comments on war crimes from the right wingers.

    Where were your tears for the hundreds of thousands murdered and maimed in the illegal wars started by your pal Dubya and the Vampire? How about those dead kids in Newtown? Do you know what 11 bullets from an assault rifle will do to a 6 year old boy? How about those 27 "dead americans"...?

    When you start using complete sentences we might actually take you seriously.

    For someone who lives in glorious, glamourous, wonderland New York you sure spend a lot of time in this forum complaining about all things Democratic. Get out and enjoy life. If Astoria is as good as you say it is, why aren't you out experiencing it?

    Get over this Benghazi crap. It's nothing more than another failed right wing manufactured scandal.
    Exactly--and Astoria isn't so glamorous---but the West Village where I live is But some gays just want to be different and stand out and stir up the pot---there are some right wingers in progressive capital of the USA--NYC but usually they are really rich and don't want to pay taxes---there are a few right wing losers that have no money but are still right wingers..ha ha

  12. #312

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by nycguydowntown View Post
    Exactly--and Astoria isn't so glamorous---but the West Village where I live is But some gays just want to be different and stand out and stir up the pot---there are some right wingers in progressive capital of the USA--NYC but usually they are really rich and don't want to pay taxes---there are a few right wing losers that have no money but are still right wingers..ha ha
    What I find bizarre is he belittles anyone who doesn't live in glorious, glamourous, wonderland New York. Anyone who lives west of the Hudson River lives in "Bumfucknowheresville". But he spends countless hours in an internet forum arguing with people who live in Bumfucknowheresville trying to appear superior to anyone who doesn't think like he does. If Astoria is as wonderful as he claims then why does he spend all his time on the internet? Why isn't he out with friends? I think we know the answer.

    He uses a pretentious posting style he thinks makes him appear educated but it only makes himself look ridiculous. Not to mention his political heroes failed miserably which must be humiliating for him.

    West Village is great. Lucky you!

  13. #313
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    who said astoria was glamourous?

    i don't like glamorous

    bob - u need to take another "vacation" it appears

    it's a shame that the obama administration and the drones that follow in lock step don't want to accept responsibility for things that happen during their time in office

    it's not a good quality

  14. #314
    Sex God tigerfan482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Columbia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    it's a shame that the obama administration and the drones that follow in lock step don't want to accept responsibility for things that happen during their time in office
    It's a shame that none of the Obama bashing rags you read seem to have quoted the President when he said he did accept responsibility. However, instead of crucifying him like you and your ilk would like to see, everyone moved on with the understanding that people can and will die when posted in dangerous countries overseas that are just coming off of a civil war with no strong central government and with militias providing basic security in most areas. Most people also understand that Americans have died overseas under every president since George Washington. I'm sure it is upsetting for the families, but the people who were killed knew the risks they were taking and that being killed was a real possibility. I don't seem to be able to find an equal level of outrage from you and the demand for extensive investigations every time a soldier is killed in Afghanistan.
    Last edited by tigerfan482; January 20th, 2013 at 06:52 PM.

  15. #315
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    Now he's going to find someway to blame the Algerian crisis on Obama... just wait and see... Yeah, the only articles that say Obama didn't accept responsibility are right wing rags that aren't worth the time of day.

  16. #316
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,112

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    Where is Jack Springer when Robin needs him?

  17. #317
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by palbert View Post
    Where is Jack Springer when Robin needs him?
    LOL

    I told Jack to take the weekend off ....... I'd watch the fort

    frankly the enemy has blanks in their guns Pal

    I'm good

  18. #318
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    when your vain attempts

    to make the same point

    get called out for what they are

    tell people to leave.

    --------------------------------
    this haiku brought to you via i-phone technology

  19. #319
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    8, correction, now 9 posts have been removed from this thread that have been posted just in the last half hour.

    CE&P Posting Guidelines:

    When debating, express your opinion about a person's ideas, not about them personally.
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  20. #320
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    ^ what do you think of the fact that the 3 "suspects" are not available to us

    that one of them was released by a govt. that is spitting in our eye

    that they're releasing photos/names of FBI members

    none of the members whose posts have been deleted have read it

    yet they criticize the mention of it

    sorta weak ass shit - SOP however

  21. #321
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    I did read the article... it's pretty nonsensical and repeating yesterday's news. And I read a bit on Weekly Standard's home page... it's article after article complaining about Obama. Yep. Says it all really. Sour grapes I'm thinking on the part of the author of the article. In terms of content, weak ass shit is posting weak ass articles.

  22. #322
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,112

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    Your protestations no longer merit response.

  23. #323
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    i doubt it

    Why did the Tunisians allow Harzi to rejoin his jihadist brothers? “The government is more afraid of them than us,” says a senior congressional Republican with access to the intelligence on Benghazi. For good reason. The U.S. government hasn’t so much as issued a statement expressing regret that the Tunisians released Harzi.

    There’s a reason Ansar al Sharia Tunisia has taken such great interest in Benghazi and Harzi’s case. Many of the suspects in the consulate attack are members of Ansar al Sharia—the same name used by Harzi’s cheerleaders in Tunisia—a militia based in Benghazi.

  24. #324
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by palbert View Post
    Your protestations no longer merit response.
    i imagine that a head in the sand can be comforting

    Shortly after the FBI’s visit with Harzi in December, Ansar al Sharia Tunisia released a video on YouTube showing a lawyer discussing Harzi’s case. The lawyer addressed the FBI’s role in the questioning. The video begins with an introductory sentence that reads: “Lawyer Hafiz Ghadoun talks about the case of Brother Ali al Harzi—Allah free him—and confirms the presence of investigators from the FBI [sent there] to interrogate him.”

    On January 7, a judge in Tunis ruled that there was not enough evidence to continue holding Harzi, and the Benghazi suspect was quickly released. Washington had no prior warning that Harzi would be freed, but Ansar al Sharia Tunisia apparently did.

  25. #325
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    Again it's all yesterday's news... and it's an attempt to take left overs and reheat them in the microwave. Except the left overs are all covered in mold. Some new material would be suitable... preferably not on a topic that's been beaten more than an omelette.

  26. #326
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    Yes Chance it is truly sad that the republican ilk only celebrate American failure when a democratic President is in Office. Pretty sick stuff imho.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  27. #327
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,208

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    At some point, the beaten dead horse topic becomes so exhaustive to repeat the same arguments to the sham that is this hyped up, faux conspiracy, that the membership begins to attack the individual personally. It's an unfortunate psychological response that breaks down the community. However, like the individual members who do it, the OP should also be held equally as responsible.
    #439th oldest member on JUB.

  28. #328
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Yes Chance it is truly sad that the republican ilk only celebrate American failure when a democratic President is in Office. Pretty sick stuff imho.
    Sick would be blaming the ambassador for his death

    Wanting the admin to take responsibility and actually find the terrorists is anything but

    No celebrations here

    And the merge reeks

  29. #329
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    LOL. The administration did take responsibility and is finding terrorists.

  30. #330
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    Sick would be blaming the ambassador for his death

    Wanting the admin to take responsibility and actually find the terrorists is anything but

    No celebrations here

    And the merge reeks
    WTF Ever. your childish claim is refusing to join reality. The ambassador did make choices that resulted in his death. If you had any desire to have a realistic argument you could easily see that. Instead you attempt a simplistic approach to try and degrade a president doing just that much more of the same antagonistic foreign policy. Your position is truly sick and delusional. I support the same American empire i did when bush was president. You apparently have a difference whether he is either democratic or black, One of the two is abhorrent for you. unfortunately consistent american policy is not something you support. I am still unapologetically american, If it is the world positioning you disagree with then stand by to be pissed because that is not going to change, If it is the diversity then I am sorry for your soul.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  31. #331
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    P.S. Now make a post about obamallegiance to further solidify the point that you really have no point.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  32. #332
    JUB Addict Sausy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,100
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    i imagine that a head in the sand can be comforting
    More likely a collective leftist head up the ass...won't see anything, won't contemplate anything to change their everything's hunky dory in America with the Big "O" narrative.We're a day late and a dollar short in our whole foreign policy because of much of the Obama worldview...too simplistically concerned with appearances towards our opponents and too dependent on the power of "O" to win hearts and minds when it's clear he isn't taken very seriously. When the real history of the Obama Administration is written, his lack of real skill in governing and leading will look appalling to future generations... Benghazi is a symptom of a very serious problem, and how things are playing now behind the scenes doesn't give any reassurance we're in the hands of a capable and strong leadership. All we get here from the usual suspects is it's a "faux" outrage with nothing behind it but seething hatred for this President.

    Laughing it off is par for the course for them but NOTHING reaches them... it's more sad than anything. You'd think there would be a couple of people with a touch of skepticism over the President's policies on the left simply for the arbitrariness of his drone policy and tendency to promote his "toughness" with targeted assasinations. It makes him look totally duplicitous to our enemies....talking about reaching out and respecting Muslims while using the imperial presidency mode when it makes him look tough. There are some who DO oppose the preident no matter what, whether because of his color or past political alliances with leftists. But many oppose, or at least look at the President's policies with great skepticism and concern because they are wrongheaded for our nation's, and the world's interests. To ignore the failures of Benghazi isn't something we can afford... whether one wants to move on doesn't mean we should. REAL lessons are to be learned, and in coming months and years will be very clear to all but the most blinded "O" devotees. The quicker we learn them, and deal practically and forthrightly with it, the better for all of us. Even those whose heads are still firmly stuck in their asses.
    unofficial official mini meet Friday- Saturday April 11-12, 2014

  33. #333
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,924

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    You are describing an attitude nobody here has. It's purely in your head, and you're responsible for it. There's no need for anyone here to prove you wrong.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  34. #334
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by Sausy View Post
    More likely a collective leftist head up the ass...won't see anything, won't contemplate anything to change their everything's hunky dory in America with the Big "O" narrative.We're a day late and a dollar short in our whole foreign policy because of much of the Obama worldview...too simplistically concerned with appearances towards our opponents and too dependent on the power of "O" to win hearts and minds when it's clear he isn't taken very seriously. When the real history of the Obama Administration is written, his lack of real skill in governing and leading will look appalling to future generations... Benghazi is a symptom of a very serious problem, and how things are playing now behind the scenes doesn't give any reassurance we're in the hands of a capable and strong leadership. All we get here from the usual suspects is it's a "faux" outrage with nothing behind it but seething hatred for this President.

    Laughing it off is par for the course for them but NOTHING reaches them... it's more sad than anything. You'd think there would be a couple of people with a touch of skepticism over the President's policies on the left simply for the arbitrariness of his drone policy and tendency to promote his "toughness" with targeted assasinations. It makes him look totally duplicitous to our enemies....talking about reaching out and respecting Muslims while using the imperial presidency mode when it makes him look tough. There are some who DO oppose the preident no matter what, whether because of his color or past political alliances with leftists. But many oppose, or at least look at the President's policies with great skepticism and concern because they are wrongheaded for our nation's, and the world's interests. To ignore the failures of Benghazi isn't something we can afford... whether one wants to move on doesn't mean we should. REAL lessons are to be learned, and in coming months and years will be very clear to all but the most blinded "O" devotees. The quicker we learn them, and deal practically and forthrightly with it, the better for all of us. Even those whose heads are still firmly stuck in their asses.
    We've pointed out why none of this is "head in ass burying" and we've provided the context from which people are (rightly) dismissing this as faux outrage.

    Where were these impassioned rants about embassy security and American imperialism during the 8 years it would have actually mattered in a much larger and more substantial way?

    Yes-- we call this outrage a sham because that's what it is. Nothing you are saying was even so much as a peep of a problem when it was going on at a much worse scale under 8 years of an administration from the opposite party. Now, it's game-changing and world-ending when going on at the mildest possible comparative level under a Democrat.

    I have no idea why people say you're fair minded or a traditional conservative. You look and sound like just another neocon to me.

  35. #335
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: The Humiliating Debacle in Ben*ghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by Sausy View Post
    More likely a collective leftist head up the ass...won't see anything, won't contemplate anything to change their everything's hunky dory in America with the Big "O" narrative.We're a day late and a dollar short in our whole foreign policy because of much of the Obama worldview...too simplistically concerned with appearances towards our opponents and too dependent on the power of "O" to win hearts and minds when it's clear he isn't taken very seriously. When the real history of the Obama Administration is written, his lack of real skill in governing and leading will look appalling to future generations... Benghazi is a symptom of a very serious problem, and how things are playing now behind the scenes doesn't give any reassurance we're in the hands of a capable and strong leadership. All we get here from the usual suspects is it's a "faux" outrage with nothing behind it but seething hatred for this President.

    Laughing it off is par for the course for them but NOTHING reaches them... it's more sad than anything. You'd think there would be a couple of people with a touch of skepticism over the President's policies on the left simply for the arbitrariness of his drone policy and tendency to promote his "toughness" with targeted assasinations. It makes him look totally duplicitous to our enemies....talking about reaching out and respecting Muslims while using the imperial presidency mode when it makes him look tough. There are some who DO oppose the preident no matter what, whether because of his color or past political alliances with leftists. But many oppose, or at least look at the President's policies with great skepticism and concern because they are wrongheaded for our nation's, and the world's interests. To ignore the failures of Benghazi isn't something we can afford... whether one wants to move on doesn't mean we should. REAL lessons are to be learned, and in coming months and years will be very clear to all but the most blinded "O" devotees. The quicker we learn them, and deal practically and forthrightly with it, the better for all of us. Even those whose heads are still firmly stuck in their asses.
    Nobody on here has that kind of attitude. I understand this is an attempt at that neutrality thing again... but it's not. This isn't about seeing the world with a "Obama worldview". Whatever that means. Keep rehashing the same old material... and insulting everyone on here. It's not going to gain any points or a "win".

    Those who disagree with Chance have demonstrated aptly as to why they are and have evidence for their statements. A long winded rant about the "evils of Obama" isn't going to convince us when these statements don't have the slightest shred of proof.

    Fair minded... yea I agree with xbuzzer... just a neo-conservative rant. Obama has been a major foreign policy success... if one were to look at the facts.

    One can make as many delusional statements as they'd like, but if they fail to provide proof for it they are going to be paid any attention.

  36. #336
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    4 mos. with nada - other than increased lack of respect (and fear) in the region

    Yeah yeah Bush's fault

    It's official right ? 2nd term ?

    Statue of limitations - LOL

    Hillary is leaving at the right time

  37. #337
    Sex God tigerfan482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Columbia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    4 mos. with nada - other than increased lack of respect (and fear) in the region

    Yeah yeah Bush's fault

    It's official right ? 2nd term ?

    Statue of limitations - LOL

    Hillary is leaving at the right time
    Sounds to me from your posts and your fact-filled links that they know of at least 3 people, by name, who did it as well as the group that orchestrated it. Sounds like the investigation is moving along just fine.

  38. #338
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan482 View Post
    Sounds to me from your posts and your fact-filled links that they know of at least 3 people, by name, who did it as well as the group that orchestrated it. Sounds like the investigation is moving along just fine.
    How long did it take Bush to find Osama bin Laden?

    Oh right...

  39. #339

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    We're not going to solve the Benghazi problem here on CEP but I don't understand the reluctance of some here to acknowledge that Benghazi does not show a problem in intelligence gathering, the government's confusing response to terrorism, lack of interest by the administration in the death of an Ambassador, and reluctance to inform the American people what happened.

    The article that Chance1 referred to showed that when we don't act swiftly to stomp terrorist acts -- it emboldens the terrorists to further attack what they think is a weak enemy.

    The Obama Administration has had trouble using the word terrorist --- they need to come to the realization that there are people out there that want to destroy the USA. It would mean a lot to me if the President would use the same amount of vitriol he uses to describe his dislike of republicans to describe his dislike of terrorists.

    Obama acknowledged that it took the horrible deaths of 20 6-year old children to embolden him to do something about gun violence -- it makes you think what will it take him to wake up to the fact there are terrorists and Islamic terrorists. I would have thought that 9/11 would have done that for him -- but I guess not.

    We had a US Ambassador tortured and murdered ... that is a direct assault on the United States of America. At times in our history that would have been enough to declare a state of war.

  40. #340
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    The Benghazi problem... I wonder how long until these guys try to blame the situation in Algeria on President Obama. They keep making things up to back up their non-existent case... and take a case where they are beating a dead horse. It's rather sickening actually that some use the deaths of Americans for political purposes, and that's exactly what is being done here.

    Obama took responsibility and said this should never happen again, and he's pursued terrorists at a far greater urgency than his republican predecessor. He's also done it in a way where it does not piss off half of the world including traditional allies. I understand republicans here want to invade various countries, but that's just not how the world works. The extreme vitriol and rants are not going to solve the problem of terrorism.

    Obama has pursued terrorists at a far greater rate than any republican. This is proven fact.

    We had a US Ambassador tortured and murdered ... that is a direct assault on the United States of America. At times in our history that would have been enough to declare a state of war.
    Reactionary politics at best. That's not how it happens. And there is already a state of war against Al Qaeda. But who would the US declare a state of war on? The fledgling Libyan Transitional government that is trying to establish authority over its country?

    It's exactly this kind of dangerous reactionary politics that needs to be put to bed.

  41. #341
    Sex God tigerfan482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Columbia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    We're not going to solve the Benghazi problem here on CEP but I don't understand the reluctance of some here to acknowledge that Benghazi does not show a problem in intelligence gathering, the government's confusing response to terrorism, lack of interest by the administration in the death of an Ambassador, and reluctance to inform the American people what happened.

    The article that Chance1 referred to showed that when we don't act swiftly to stomp terrorist acts -- it emboldens the terrorists to further attack what they think is a weak enemy.

    The Obama Administration has had trouble using the word terrorist --- they need to come to the realization that there are people out there that want to destroy the USA. It would mean a lot to me if the President would use the same amount of vitriol he uses to describe his dislike of republicans to describe his dislike of terrorists.

    Obama acknowledged that it took the horrible deaths of 20 6-year old children to embolden him to do something about gun violence -- it makes you think what will it take him to wake up to the fact there are terrorists and Islamic terrorists. I would have thought that 9/11 would have done that for him -- but I guess not.

    We had a US Ambassador tortured and murdered ... that is a direct assault on the United States of America. At times in our history that would have been enough to declare a state of war.
    Benghazi showed that someone made a decision in the State Department chain of command that wasn't the right decision (the decision to not provide more security when it was asked for.) It doesn't show a problem in intelligence gathering (you have no numbers to compare it to - maybe for that one Benghazi attack, they prevented 500 others). The government doesn't have a confusing response to terrorism (we've been drone killing terrorists all over the place, but you can't invade every country that has active terrorists in it.) It doesn't show a lack of interest in the death by the administration (as the linked "article" shows, there are US government people over there investigating, but the President has more things to worry about than JUST this issue.) It doesn't show a reluctance to inform the American people anything (there have been numerous hearings, a complete detailed report, numerous news articles, and multitudes of testament on this situation - all of this just isn't pointing to what some people want to hear so they're going to keep up this "not informing us" story until they hear what they want.)

    Everything else you stated is just conjecture and bad opinion. The President has no issue realizing that there are terrorists that want to do us harm. He has no issues realizing the world is a dangerous place. He also realizes something that you don't and that I've stated before - you can't go bomb and invade every country that has terrorists in it or that may not do what the US wants. There is plenty going on, a lot of which is probably behind the scenes that we don't know about which is routine for any investigation, and it doesn't always involve dropping bombs on people.

  42. #342
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    4 mos. with nada - other than increased lack of respect (and fear) in the region

    Yeah yeah Bush's fault

    It's official right ? 2nd term ?

    Statue of limitations - LOL

    Hillary is leaving at the right time
    Statue of limitations? Have any proof that anyone in the administration committed a crime? If not, don't make the claim. I think everyone should be held to the same standard here. If they are going to make a bold claim they better post some proof. 4 months with nada? Is that so? Care to prove that? So far I haven't seen any facts in any of your posts.

  43. #343

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    After 4 months of dragging her feet H. Clinton finally is testifying tomorrow.

    8am CST before a Senate committee and 1pm before a House committee.

    Should be interesting.

  44. #344
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Oh yes, testifying on an already settled matter... something republicans aren't even paying attention to anymore. They switched their focus on being in the NRA's pocket.

  45. #345
    Sex God tigerfan482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Columbia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    After 4 months of dragging her feet H. Clinton finally is testifying tomorrow.

    8am CST before a Senate committee and 1pm before a House committee.

    Should be interesting.
    I doubt you'll find it interesting because unless she gets up there and says "President Obama and everyone in his administration ordered Ambassador Stevens to go to Benghazi knowing there was a terrorist attack planned and purposely didn't provide him extra security because they wanted him dead to throw the election", you're not going to be satisfied and will just challenge everything she says.

  46. #346
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,752

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan482 View Post
    I doubt you'll find it interesting because unless she gets up there and says "President Obama and everyone in his administration ordered Ambassador Stevens to go to Benghazi knowing there was a terrorist attack planned and purposely didn't provide him extra security because they wanted him dead to throw the election", you're not going to be satisfied and will just challenge everything she says.
    Quoted for my added signature and emphasis.

  47. #347

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan482 View Post
    I doubt you'll find it interesting because unless she gets up there and says "President Obama and everyone in his administration ordered Ambassador Stevens to go to Benghazi knowing there was a terrorist attack planned and purposely didn't provide him extra security because they wanted him dead to throw the election", you're not going to be satisfied and will just challenge everything she says.
    I hope she will be under oath -- if not it's all a waste of time.

  48. #348
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,215
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Quoted for my added signature and emphasis.
    Seconded. Anyone want to start a betting pool on this? I've got a nice crisp $50 to ante up if we're going to take bets on this.

  49. #349
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,215
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan482 View Post
    I doubt you'll find it interesting because unless she gets up there and says "President Obama and everyone in his administration ordered Ambassador Stevens to go to Benghazi knowing there was a terrorist attack planned and purposely didn't provide him extra security because they wanted him dead to throw the election", you're not going to be satisfied and will just challenge everything she says.
    You forgot to add this: "...and when Ambassador Stevens was being killed, Obama watched via drone while laughing maniacally and snorting cocaine off Bill Clinton's ass with the Constitution rolled up like a $100 bill."

    Only then will the Fox News Parrots be satisfied with Hillary's testimony.

  50. #350
    Sex God tigerfan482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Columbia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    862

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Attack on American Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by FuryOfFirestorm View Post
    You forgot to add this: "...and when Ambassador Stevens was being killed, Obama watched via drone while laughing maniacally and snorting cocaine off Bill Clinton's ass with the Constitution rolled up like a $100 bill."

    Only then will the Fox News Parrots be satisfied with Hillary's testimony.
    I think then they still won't be satisfied unless Obama busts into the hearing, screams "let's do this Hil", and they both pull out AR-15s and shotguns with bandoliers of ammo and start trying to shoot everyone. Except they don't get to because at that point the Republican Senators pull out their concealed firearms while Wayne LaPierre simultaneously drops from the ceiling brandishing his Constitutionally protected AK-47 and takes them both out, without a single innocent bystander being harmed and ending the tyrannical rule of "King Fuhrer Comrade Obama" right there. The scene is the capped off by everyone singing a round of "God Bless America" and the ceremonial Senate bald eagle swooping down from the rafters carrying the American flag.

    So yeah, I don't think our Republicans friends on here will be very satisfied from the testimony.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.