JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45610 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 250 of 621
  1. #201
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,365
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    SO besides deflating ideas and offering prayer what do you all advocate for solving this issue. it is obviously getting worse. I know your here mostly as the white knight of guns but offer up something that works?

    I personally would be fine outlawing every weapon that does not require biometric matching to release the safety.
    With that position, you stand with the criminals against the innocent.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  2. #202
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,365
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by White Eagle View Post
    ok, I got the wording wrong. I mean like the magazine with 20 or more shots.
    So what is the gun I'm trying to say. AK45 or something like that? You make me think all the time. Remember that guy in CA that had a gun at a playground that pull the trigger and hold it and all the bullets come out.'
    You know I know nothing about guns.
    The AK, especially the Chinese knock-off, according to my Pink Pistol friends who have tried them, is easily susceptible to turning into a fully-automatic weapon. Anyone who's careful and knowledgeable can turn many semi-autos into fully autos by <explanation restricted>, which can be done in an afternoon -- I once did it to a .22 rifle, so as to more efficiently protect livestock by slaughtering prairie dogs (though others who tried it after couldn't make it go fully auto, and I declined to share the trick)(and when I later sold it, I replaced the parts I'd altered).

    I don't know the AK or the AR, but I imagine once I'd examined one I could make it fully auto fairly easily -- don't know why I'd want to; I've never met a prairie dog that big.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  3. #203
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,365
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Stardreamer View Post
    A gun that fires continuously when the trigger is pulled is called fully automatic or more commonly a machine gun. You have to have a hideously hard and expensive to get Federal license to own one. A lot of misinformed people think the commonly called 'assault weapons' are machine guns but they are not. Most are standard semi-automatic (one trigger pull, one shot) weapons with a few cosmetic features like pistol grips to make them look like military weapons.
    I know a guy who got a kit to put pistol grips on his rifle, for hunting. In some circumstances they can help hold your aim steady, but he did it because he said every time he started to get a bead on his prey, his nose started to itch -- and with a pistol grip, he could scratch his nose without taking his eye and gun off the animal.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  4. #204
    auribus teneo lupum Stardreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Over the Hedge and Under the Hill
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,095

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    I know a guy who got a kit to put pistol grips on his rifle, for hunting. In some circumstances they can help hold your aim steady, but he did it because he said every time he started to get a bead on his prey, his nose started to itch -- and with a pistol grip, he could scratch his nose without taking his eye and gun off the animal.
    How hard is it to simply remove the superficial aspects like the pistol grip and still have a weapon with the same performance as the 'banned' weapon?
    Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly succeed, and are right. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

  5. #205
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,365
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    Really if you want to pinpoint any sort of cause for the rise in shootings, I would blame the deinstitutionalization of America or as I like to call it, "minimum security prison". In the 80s when all the mental hospitals started to close and all the "mentally hilarious" were unleashed on the masses, no doubt some of the reproduced and well, said offspring have come of age.
    I agree that was a major contributor. With the romantic "going out in a blaze of glory" idea all over our entertainment, people who see nowhere to turn have a ready-made notion for what to do. Dismantling the support system was guaranteed to ensure a supply of people feeling like they have no place to turn.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  6. #206
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,706
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    I have mixed emotions on this. I'm sad for the children, parents and everyone intimately involved in the slaughter, or anyone that's suffered from such events in the past and is haunted every time a massacre occurs. Yet I find it exhausting, these atrocities are so commonplace in American media I think I've become desensitized to them. Massacres occur in some countries on a weekly if not daily basis, yet American media will drag on one specific event on American soil for months on end.

    American gun culture is something I've never understood. I took a course on American history once and I pretty much concluded America is founded on a culture of fear, from the 1760s onward. I don't think they've ever overcome the whole 'the British are coming' mentality. Weird, but hey...makes it unique. The NRA just promotes that hardwired fear, and vast swaths of America are okay with the promotion because a firearm is a teddy bear...but for reasons unclear to me they're literally up in arms over any discussion on gun regulation (which incidentally is typically the argument from the Southern States, which are notoriously uneducated and likely don't even know the other amendments to their constitution).

    Guns are fine if they're regulated. Their constitutional right is to take up arms, so they shouldn't have to discard them...yet they should be intensely regulated. If you want a gun you should have to pass a series of evaluations. Buying one at Wal-Mart is just insane. The fact that if I don't take my medications and can run into Wal-Mart, purchase a gun, leave the store, walk into a school/movie theatre/church and systematically slaughter people is mind-boggling. I understand America has wonderful freedoms, but the death of twenty schoolchildren in CT is one of the many prices Americans have to pay for that 'gun freedom'.

    And the "GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE" mentality is something I also don't understand. It's rooted in the argument that if someone sought to kill, they could use any object. Which is reasonable. Could we logically deduce that "SMOKING DOESN'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE" is a valid argument, knowing medicine is aware secondhand smoke is lethal? A smoke is more insidious, no doubt, but it also kills you. Again, a lack of regulation yet overwhelming freedoms is something Americans dearly pay for.

    This is a conversation America should have been having since its inception, not the day of a massacre.
    blacksyringe

  7. #207
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,365
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Lulu, you imply that weapons are an everyday item of necessity that people want. It is not the former and people can be better educated so they drop the paranoia needed for the latter.
    Are you suggesting that no one in this country is ever a victim of violent crime?

    That's the only foundation for an accusation of "paranoia".

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Um, then move?
    That's the coward's choice. It concedes that might makes right by letting those who act that way win.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  8. #208
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post

    Are you suggesting that no one in this country is ever a victim of violent crime?

    That's the only foundation for an accusation of "paranoia".
    Yes, that's ABSOLUTELY what I was suggesting. So glad we figured it out in time to have a non-insane debate -_-
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  9. #209
    Quality posting since 2K7 Nishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,548

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    No, people prefer to have food on their tables and warm beds for their kids and money for the doctor and a vehicle for getting to work. Dishing out a sizable portion of annual income instead to get a fancy electronic system just isn't an option.
    errr... can you remind me why they want a gun again?

  10. #210
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post

    That's the coward's choice. It concedes that might makes right by letting those who act that way win.
    So you not feeling like a coward is more important than another human's life? Way to be part of society...
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  11. #211
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,365
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Stardreamer View Post
    How hard is it to simply remove the superficial aspects like the pistol grip and still have a weapon with the same performance as the 'banned' weapon?
    That depends on the weapon. If it was manufactured as pistol-grip, it will be harder; if it was a kit, no real trouble.

    But the mere fact that many can be switched back and forth proves that the distinction is one that's 100% political.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  12. #212
    auribus teneo lupum Stardreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Over the Hedge and Under the Hill
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,095

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    That depends on the weapon. If it was manufactured as pistol-grip, it will be harder; if it was a kit, no real trouble.

    But the mere fact that many can be switched back and forth proves that the distinction is one that's 100% political.
    Well that was the point of the question, if the manufacture can defeat the ban by producing a gun with exactly the same performance stats as the banned weapon by just making a few cosmetic changes, the ban really does absolutely nothing except make some people feel good.
    Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly succeed, and are right. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

  13. #213
    JUB Addict Lostlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    United States
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    10,286

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by -Callum- View Post
    I have mixed emotions on this. I'm sad for the children, parents and everyone intimately involved in the slaughter, or anyone that's suffered from such events in the past and is haunted every time a massacre occurs. Yet I find it exhausting, these atrocities are so commonplace in American media I think I've become desensitized to them. Massacres occur in some countries on a weekly if not daily basis, yet American media will drag on one specific event on American soil for months on end.

    American gun culture is something I've never understood. I took a course on American history once and I pretty much concluded America is founded on a culture of fear, from the 1760s onward. I don't think they've ever overcome the whole 'the British are coming' mentality. Weird, but hey...makes it unique. The NRA just promotes that hardwired fear, and vast swaths of America are okay with the promotion because a firearm is a teddy bear...but for reasons unclear to me they're literally up in arms over any discussion on gun regulation (which incidentally is typically the argument from the Southern States, which are notoriously uneducated and likely don't even know the other amendments to their constitution).

    Guns are fine if they're regulated. Their constitutional right is to take up arms, so they shouldn't have to discard them...yet they should be intensely regulated. If you want a gun you should have to pass a series of evaluations. Buying one at Wal-Mart is just insane. The fact that if I don't take my medications and can run into Wal-Mart, purchase a gun, leave the store, walk into a school/movie theatre/church and systematically slaughter people is mind-boggling. I understand America has wonderful freedoms, but the death of twenty schoolchildren in CT is one of the many prices Americans have to pay for that 'gun freedom'.

    And the "GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE" mentality is something I also don't understand. It's rooted in the argument that if someone sought to kill, they could use any object. Which is reasonable. Could we logically deduce that "SMOKING DOESN'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE" is a valid argument, knowing medicine is aware secondhand smoke is lethal? A smoke is more insidious, no doubt, but it also kills you. Again, a lack of regulation yet overwhelming freedoms is something Americans dearly pay for.

    This is a conversation America should have been having since its inception, not the day of a massacre.

    Great post.

    Generational turnover will fix the gun culture problem that we have.

    A lot of the people that support the NRA are losing ground quickly. Just in the last election, they've seen gay marriage, marijuana dispensing legalized and a black president reelected. Their bullshitting days are over.

    Must be surreal to wake up and see how little water your ideas carry for most Americans.

    NRA Cancels Twitter Chat... now why is that? Guns don't kill people right?

    The future is so promising for this country.
    "Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.'' - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

  14. #214
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    as it relates to the massacre, here's some news that is worth noting, sorta sad and uplifting as well

    In a tearful talk with reporters, Robbie Parker, the 30-year-old father of 6-year-old Emilie Parker, who died in the shooting, said she was an exceptional artist who delighted in making cards and drawing pictures for people who needed an emotional lift.

    [Quote truncated by moderator 2012 Cable News Network. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
    http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/15...cre/?hpt=hp_t1
    Last edited by opinterph; December 15th, 2012 at 08:53 PM. Reason: truncated excessive quote from copyrighted source; Refer to CE&P Posting Guidelines

  15. #215
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,365
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by -Callum- View Post
    American gun culture is something I've never understood. I took a course on American history once and I pretty much concluded America is founded on a culture of fear, from the 1760s onward. I don't think they've ever overcome the whole 'the British are coming' mentality. Weird, but hey...makes it unique. The NRA just promotes that hardwired fear, and vast swaths of America are okay with the promotion because a firearm is a teddy bear...but for reasons unclear to me they're literally up in arms over any discussion on gun regulation (which incidentally is typically the argument from the Southern States, which are notoriously uneducated and likely don't even know the other amendments to their constitution).
    It's not fear, it's pride in being free.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Callum- View Post
    Guns are fine if they're regulated. Their constitutional right is to take up arms, so they shouldn't have to discard them...yet they should be intensely regulated
    "Regulated" = "infringed".

    Quote Originally Posted by -Callum- View Post
    And the "GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE" mentality is something I also don't understand. It's rooted in the argument that if someone sought to kill, they could use any object. Which is reasonable. Could we logically deduce that "SMOKING DOESN'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE" is a valid argument, knowing medicine is aware secondhand smoke is lethal? A smoke is more insidious, no doubt, but it also kills you. Again, a lack of regulation yet overwhelming freedoms is something Americans dearly pay for.

    This is a conversation America should have been having since its inception, not the day of a massacre.
    Yes, that's a valid argument for smokers, and I use it -- I ask why they're killing themselves.

    As for regulation, I suspect that in many ways we'd be better off if the Patrick Henry version of the Second Amendment had been passed, requiring every person to be armed, and of course trained.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  16. #216
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,706
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    It's not fear, it's pride in being free.

    "Regulated" = "infringed".

    Yes, that's a valid argument for smokers, and I use it -- I ask why they're killing themselves.

    As for regulation, I suspect that in many ways we'd be better off if the Patrick Henry version of the Second Amendment had been passed, requiring every person to be armed, and of course trained.
    Yet smoking is also killing you, via secondhand smoke. And guns are also killing you via being a victim of gun violence. People are therefore killing people. If we look at the murdered children (MC), their secondhand-smoking parents (SP), the shooter's mother [the teacher] (SM), the shooter (S), a gun (G), and cigarettes (C)...

    MC + SP + C = death.
    SM + S + G = death.

    They both come to the same conclusion. Having your rights infringed (guns) is bad when one of them is regulated (smokes) to hell and back (smoking), but one is not (guns)? Again, I don't understand the mentality.
    blacksyringe

  17. #217
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,365
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    So you not feeling like a coward is more important than another human's life? Way to be part of society...
    You recommended that I run away and abandon my home as a solution to a high-risk situation. Now WTF are you talking about?

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  18. #218

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    [Quoted Post: Removed by Moderator]
    MSNBC is in full blown gun banning mode.

    Liberals never waste a tragedy to push their agenda.
    Last edited by opinterph; December 15th, 2012 at 08:56 PM. Reason: removed verbiage quoted from another poster

  19. #219
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    You recommended that I run away and abandon my home as a solution to a high-risk situation. Now WTF are you talking about?
    I recommended no such thing. I recommended that you MOVE your home to a location where gays are accepted and you wouldn't feel threatened. We feature multiple factors in our decisions to live in one place and not another, so why not feature your orientation? I see a big difference between moving and running away, and if the price for not shooting another human being - even if it's a burglar - is not living there, I say it's not such a steep price.

    And how is what you describe in ANY conceivable way "pride in being free" when all it says is fear and paranoia? Fear and paranoia are not pride. Nor are they being free. When you expect your own neighbors and your own government to come and stab you in your sleep, that is the opposite of free.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  20. #220
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    MSNBC is in full blown gun banning mode.

    Liberals never waste a tragedy to push their agenda.
    Ah, yes, the insidious liberal agenda of preventing death. Despicable.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  21. #221
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    With that position, you stand with the criminals against the innocent.
    Right because typically Criminals will have everything aligned but upstanding citizens will not be able to meet the metric to be legitimate.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  22. #222
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    MSNBC is in full blown gun banning mode.

    Liberals never waste a tragedy to push their agenda.
    yeah ........ seems like they're not following Jay Carney's lead

    something needs to be done Jack - biz as usual is not the answer

    this is happening far too often

    and parents burying kids is just not acceptable

    gun rights when enacted ........ very diff time ........ gun owners/lovers will have to accept that saving lives is the most important thing

  23. #223
    auribus teneo lupum Stardreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Over the Hedge and Under the Hill
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,095

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    I recommended no such thing. I recommended that you MOVE your home to a location where gays are accepted and you wouldn't feel threatened. We feature multiple factors in our decisions to live in one place and not another, so why not feature your orientation? I see a big difference between moving and running away, and if the price for not shooting another human being - even if it's a burglar - is not living there, I say it's not such a steep price.

    And how is what you describe in ANY conceivable way "pride in being free" when all it says is fear and paranoia? Fear and paranoia are not pride. Nor are they being free. When you expect your own neighbors and your own government to come and stab you in your sleep, that is the opposite of free.
    Not everyone has the luxury of being able to move or pay for expensive security services for protection.
    Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly succeed, and are right. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

  24. #224
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    [Quoted Post: Removed by Moderator]
    I am not sure why your against the concept of reading comprehension. I am not against good parenting. However you cannot counsel or legislate that behavior and it is not prevalent in America. So it is naive to think that is the solution.



    Here is food for thought for those of you who support banning guns. What is to stop any of these psychos from creating an IED should they not have access to guns? James Holmes had enough explosives to level his apartment complex. The only reason it did not is because he was a poor builder of remote or catch wire triggers. Had he been more adept or had he simply worn the bomb and detonated in the fail safe way by triggering it himself then potentially more than 26 would be dead.

    The reason i say that is not because guns do not need to be regulated with a greater degree of difficulty. I dont say it because I am against mandatory education for gun ownership. Because I am for both of those things regardless of the mental insane who claim they can defend against our government with a small arm weapon.

    I say that because the problem isn't ENTIRELY guns it is societal as well. We MUST address that either first or simultaneously because otherwise the mentally unstable will simply find another method to their madness.

    Cheers.
    Last edited by opinterph; December 15th, 2012 at 09:11 PM. Reason: removed verbiage quoted from another poster
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  25. #225

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Ah, yes, the insidious liberal agenda of preventing death. Despicable.
    That's the thing . . . the misguided agenda. It's the culture. People pull the trigger.

    Find out why the crazies want to kill others and the problem is solved.

    Have any ideas?

    Most of the killers are loners and young men ... that's a start ... care to add know anymore?

    If the guy smoked pot before he went on the killing spree -- would you want to ban pot? Oops!! That's already illegal.

  26. #226
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Stardreamer View Post
    Not everyone has the luxury of being able to move or pay for expensive security services for protection.
    So the response is obviously to kill people. Got ya.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  27. #227
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    I am not sure why your against the concept of reading comprehension. I am not against good parenting. However you cannot counsel or legislate that behavior and it is not prevalent in America. So it is naive to think that is the solution.



    Here is food for thought for those of you who support banning guns. What is to stop any of these psychos from creating an IED should they not have access to guns? James Holmes had enough explosives to level his apartment complex. The only reason it did not is because he was a poor builder of remote or catch wire triggers. Had he been more adept or had he simply worn the bomb and detonated in the fail safe way by triggering it himself then potentially more than 26 would be dead.

    The reason i say that is not because guns do not need to be regulated with a greater degree of difficulty. I dont say it because I am against mandatory education for gun ownership. Because I am for both of those things regardless of the mental insane who claim they can defend against our government with a small arm weapon.

    I say that because the problem isn't ENTIRELY guns it is societal as well. We MUST address that either first or simultaneously because otherwise the mentally unstable will simply find another method to their madness.

    Cheers.
    perhaps it was your leave it to beaver ref after a heartfelt story from henry - i know he's conservative and all and worthy of your perpetual scorn but ...........

    and just for the sake of argument ....... creating an IED ?

    that's a whole nother level no?

    what's your point there ?

    that not having a gun would push someone to do more ? worse ?

    at least that's harder no ?

    again no expert but i'm thinking post 20 kids getting slaughtered there will be enough members of congress with enough balls to make something better happen

  28. #228

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    yeah ........ seems like they're not following Jay Carney's lead

    something needs to be done Jack - biz as usual is not the answer

    this is happening far too often

    and parents burying kids is just not acceptable

    gun rights when enacted ........ very diff time ........ gun owners/lovers will have to accept that saving lives is the most important thing
    I think the bottom line is respect for human life. Our culture and schools don't promote respect for the lives of others.

    Take away the guns and the crazy ones will kill with something else.

  29. #229
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    That's the thing . . . the misguided agenda. It's the culture. People pull the trigger.

    Find out why the crazies want to kill others and the problem is solved.

    Have any ideas?

    Most of the killers are loners and young men ... that's a start ... care to add know anymore?

    If the guy smoked pot before he went on the killing spree -- would you want to ban pot? Oops!! That's already illegal.
    you're right jack - people kill people

    but w/o a gun, it's much harder

    you're not for any additional restrictions?

    do u have a gun ?

  30. #230
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Did you read anything about Holmes?

    DO you comprehend how simple it is to find information on building homemade explosives?

    Oh and I am sorry that when i reference 1950's televisions shows when a 1950s idea is floated and it wets your panties. I will send you some desiccant.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  31. #231
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    That's the thing . . . the misguided agenda. It's the culture. People pull the trigger.

    Find out why the crazies want to kill others and the problem is solved.

    Have any ideas?

    Most of the killers are loners and young men ... that's a start ... care to add know anymore?

    If the guy smoked pot before he went on the killing spree -- would you want to ban pot? Oops!! That's already illegal.
    1. People pull the trigger when there's a trigger to pull. When you go home angry at the world and you have a gun, that opens the door for the thought of picking it up, going back outside and shooting people. That thought will likely be replaced by throwing a plate at the wall if you have no access to guns.

    2. Yeah, of course, there's ONE problem and we can totally solve it. The world is crazy. It is nerve-wracking, intense, and too damn fast-paced. Some people snap. We can do our best to avoid it but it will still happen once in a while. It happens ALL THE TIME in Japan. Yet, miraculously, they manage not to kill others through their not owning the weapons to do it. Not saying the issue of mental health shouldn't be addressed - it should as it is certainly a factor - but that's a long-term goal, and people are dying NOW.

    3. I have no idea what "care to add know anymore" means.

    4. Pot will soon be legal, and I feel guilty for the little bit of happiness the thought of how miserable that must make you is making me feel. And if you knew anything about pot, you'd know how non-violent people who smoke it are. You're HIGHLY unlikely to even think of killing someone if you're on weed.

    5. Can we not all adopt unsavory haiku techniques of posting?
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  32. #232
    auribus teneo lupum Stardreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Over the Hedge and Under the Hill
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,095

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    So the response is obviously to kill people. Got ya.
    So poor people should just die for the good of society?
    Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly succeed, and are right. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

  33. #233
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    I think the bottom line is respect for human life. Our culture and schools don't promote respect for the lives of others.

    Take away the guns and the crazy ones will kill with something else.
    Yeah, see, that's an indefensible claim. Worse - it's one that reality-based FACTS disprove on a daily basis. Sure, some people will still manage to kill without guns. But the same number? I'm sorry, it's a laughable thought.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  34. #234
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Stardreamer View Post
    So poor people should just die for the good of society?
    No, they should be better protected by law enforcement (whatever Kuli says, that IS part of its purpose) and social programs. And by gun laws that make it harder for criminals to find weapons. What they SHOULDN'T do is arm themselves and turn poor neighborhoods into "vigilantes VS thugs" crime-states.

    Because, when you kill a person, you are a murderer. Self-defense or not.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  35. #235
    auribus teneo lupum Stardreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Over the Hedge and Under the Hill
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,095

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    perhaps it was your leave it to beaver ref after a heartfelt story from henry - i know he's conservative and all and worthy of your perpetual scorn but ...........

    and just for the sake of argument ....... creating an IED ?

    that's a whole nother level no?

    what's your point there ?

    that not having a gun would push someone to do more ? worse ?

    at least that's harder no ?

    again no expert but i'm thinking post 20 kids getting slaughtered there will be enough members of congress with enough balls to make something better happen
    The Columbine shooters had built and placed IEDs that they intended to set off and destroy the school building, without the guns they would likely have followed through with that part of their plan and likely a higher death toll.
    Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly succeed, and are right. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

  36. #236
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,849

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Stardreamer View Post
    A gun that fires continuously when the trigger is pulled is called fully automatic or more commonly a machine gun. You have to have a hideously hard and expensive to get Federal license to own one. A lot of misinformed people think the commonly called 'assault weapons' are machine guns but they are not. Most are standard semi-automatic (one trigger pull, one shot) weapons with a few cosmetic features like pistol grips to make them look like military weapons.
    Thank you. That is what I mean. Do we really need the population to get hlod of them?
    You know this is not gonna happen. but we need to try.
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  37. #237

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    you're right jack - people kill people

    but w/o a gun, it's much harder

    you're not for any additional restrictions?

    do u have a gun ?
    I have a 12 gauge shotgun. I used to hunt quail, ducks, pheasant, and geese -- not so much anymore -- I miss it. I had some great times with cousins and uncles who aren't around anymore.

    I don't see the need to restrict the sale of guns -- however, I don't see the need for most military style guns either.

    I do find it rather sad that MSNBC, demonstrators outside the WH, Bloomberg, Nadler, and evidently Obama want to take advantage of the deaths of 26 people and promote part of their agenda.

    Let the families mourn. They still don't have possession of their loved one's bodies.

  38. #238
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    IED's are amazingly simple to build using common components found anywhere. You cannot stop it.

    These planned attacks are just that. Nobody goes home one singular day and says... you know what i think will kill as many people as I can... they plan it out.

    Restrict every gun in America and Psychotics off their SSRIs will find other ways to cause carnage.

    We must solve the bigger issue.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  39. #239

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Yeah, see, that's an indefensible claim. Worse - it's one that reality-based FACTS disprove on a daily basis. Sure, some people will still manage to kill without guns. But the same number? I'm sorry, it's a laughable thought.
    So you don't believe in the good of people. You think that people have to be restrained to keep them good?

    Government knows best?

  40. #240
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    No jack the Majority of the people taking a stand and saying enough is enough knows best. That is what happened in Novemeber and that is what will kneecap the NRA and bring sanity to our gun laws.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    [Quoted Post: Removed by Moderator]
    Please stop making personal references of me. My subject is on topic. Your is on me.
    Last edited by opinterph; December 15th, 2012 at 09:38 PM. Reason: removed content quoted from another poster
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  41. #241
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    So you don't believe in the good of people. You think that people have to be restrained to keep them good?

    Government knows best?
    I absolutely believe in the good of MOST people. But it doesn't take MOST people to commit crimes and murders. It takes a FEW. And the good people have little need of tools for murder to begin with. Your touching story of good family time with your shotgun is very sweet, but I would not hesitate to throw that under the bus if it would save lives. Plus, if you qualify for it after screening, you'd still have it, no? If you aren't murderer material, you have nothing to worry about.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  42. #242
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    "You can take away my guns when you can pry it from the cold dead hands of my six year old"

    Isn't that the NRA slogan?
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  43. #243
    Quality posting since 2K7 Nishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,548

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    So you don't believe in the good of people. You think that people have to be restrained to keep them good?

    Government knows best?
    Seriously??

  44. #244
    auribus teneo lupum Stardreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Over the Hedge and Under the Hill
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,095

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    No, they should be better protected by law enforcement (whatever Kuli says, that IS part of its purpose) and social programs. And by gun laws that make it harder for criminals to find weapons. What they SHOULDN'T do is arm themselves and turn poor neighborhoods into "vigilantes VS thugs" crime-states.

    Because, when you kill a person, you are a murderer. Self-defense or not.
    I have no desire for anyone to die. But what exactly are the poor to do until we achieve this social utopia with no crime and a policeman on every corner?
    Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly succeed, and are right. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

  45. #245
    auribus teneo lupum Stardreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Over the Hedge and Under the Hill
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,095

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by White Eagle View Post
    Thank you. That is what I mean. Do we really need the population to get hlod of them?
    You know this is not gonna happen. but we need to try.
    The population at large doesn't have access to them, they are very expensive and hard to get the license. I think there has only been one case of that I've ever heard of a licensed machine gun being used in a crime in like 60 years.
    Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly succeed, and are right. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

  46. #246
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Nishin View Post
    Seriously??
    please give more

    nothing is communicated here

  47. #247

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    I absolutely believe in the good of MOST people. But it doesn't take MOST people to commit crimes and murders. It takes a FEW. And the good people have little need of tools for murder to begin with. Your touching story of good family time with your shotgun is very sweet, but I would not hesitate to throw that under the bus if it would save lives. Plus, if you qualify for it after screening, you'd still have it, no? If you aren't murderer material, you have nothing to worry about.
    I'll keep my gun, thank you. The government or you will not take it away.

    People have been taught that they don't need to have personal responsibility. We need to respect others, ourselves and the law.

  48. #248
    Quality posting since 2K7 Nishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,548

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    please give more

    nothing is communicated here
    To keep it short... any war in History?

  49. #249
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,365
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Stardreamer View Post
    Well that was the point of the question, if the manufacture can defeat the ban by producing a gun with exactly the same performance stats as the banned weapon by just making a few cosmetic changes, the ban really does absolutely nothing except make some people feel good.
    And make other people unhappy.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  50. #250
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,365
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Lostlover View Post
    Great post.

    Generational turnover will fix the gun culture problem that we have.

    A lot of the people that support the NRA are losing ground quickly. Just in the last election, they've seen gay marriage, marijuana dispensing legalized and a black president reelected. Their bullshitting days are over.

    Must be surreal to wake up and see how little water your ideas carry for most Americans.

    NRA Cancels Twitter Chat... now why is that? Guns don't kill people right?

    The future is so promising for this country.
    Are you aware that Americans who are gun owners tend to overwhelmingly trust the NRA on voting matters despite their party affiliation?

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.