JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6101112 LastLast
Results 501 to 550 of 573
  1. #501
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    And then again, maybe not.
    Don't u have Christmas lists to review

    The kids will want their toys

    Despite the fiscal cliff

  2. #502
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,112

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    Mostly because when it happens it results in a low body count, so the media don't care -- it's not spectacular.
    No, mostly because it never happens.


    http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...mass-shootings

  3. #503
    je suis charlie
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    34,596

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrocious View Post
    Have fun fighting with each other people. I'm not even sure why I'm here saying this for but, have fun.

    This recent shooting is only a small part of the gun ban plan here in the United States. There is evidence that it is a false flag operation. People saw multiple shooters but the mainstream controlled media made sure to not cover that via government demand.

    The reason to ban guns is so that they can kill us all more quickly. Once guns get banned, there will be shooting wars all over the United States. Once all the guns or most of the guns are taken, then people will begin to be oppressed even more.

    Since criminals DON'T obey any sort of gun ban, it will be those who DID obey the gun ban who suffer: try facing down a criminal with a gun when your lucky to have a slightly sharp knife by the time they are done disarming us.

    If you idiots vote to ban our guns because of an idiot who shot those poor kids, you deserve EVERYTHING that comes to America and I feel so sorry for your ignorance. There is no reasoning with some people. It's either I'm a terrorist or racist according to idiots. I really shouldn't argue with some people but here is my two cents.


    America is a hell hole and some people still don't realize this yet but the fight that has been happening under the radar is for our country to NOT dive into absolute tyranny. Obama got what he wanted: this recent incident is being used to push the gun ban he wants so that our country can have more military rome the streets to oppress the people. Once we are disarmed, it's game over.

    In all times past, in all nations and countries in the past, even before guns were invented, the sign that a man was free was that he was allowed to carry a sword. If you saw a man NOT carry a sword (or gun in more modern times in the past) this means that he was a slave. In todays world, it means nearly the same. The military which just spent lose to 11 years fighting in wars is desensitized and this country is suffering from a form of political cancer that WILL destroy this nation. I use to think there was hope but seeing post like this made me sure. We are fucked because of stupid self loathing idiots who refuse to hear, see, understand reality. History repeats it's self when people fail to know and learn from the mistakes from history.


    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson



    P.S. In case you are wondering, in my opinion, anyone who kills a kid should be killed themselves, just in case you some reason assume Im evil for thinking guns is a necessity for the retention of life as well. Making guns seem like the solo cause is like saying spoons are the reason for obesity. LETS BAN SPOONS TOO!

    Here you go.

    Because I don't think that a hat will be enough this time.

    ....and please tell me that you don't own an assault weapon.

  4. #504
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Apparently a thread reviewed by now by ALL the moderators and containing a varied and expressive conversation on gun control is now baiting.

    Must be the answer when your crazy ass party has no legitimate argument. Cry foul and beg to be relieved of having to talk about it...." oh wait no one agrees with me?? OK then i will simply fill every post with my useless debunked claim that it is baiting."

    Content and quality...psssshaaaaa... republicans dont need that ..they have conspiracy and rhetoric.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  5. #505
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,776

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    This is irrelevant without data to compare such things as attitudes towards violence in the two cities. In fact, it strikes me that I've never seen a single study on how people regard violence as a way to deal with things! My guess would be that people in the US are three to five times as likely to think that violence is an acceptable approach to dealing with problems.
    Kul you make this sort of nitpick but any other time you're citing NRA crime research to say gun bans never did anything anywhere, or even increased the crime.

    You should appply your scrutiny to all evidence and not only to the ones which disagree with the more guns is safer country position.

  6. #506
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    A better solution?

    Most jurisdictions have off-duty policemen and/or deputy sheriffs available. In fact, many of them serve in other functions at schools. In any number of rural areas there are policemen living on school premises.

    These guys are already trained, and most of them hungry for the hours. So, let them man the metal detectors at school entrances.

  7. #507
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    The metal detectors are already a problem in and of themselves.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  8. #508
    je suis charlie
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    34,596

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post
    A better solution?

    Most jurisdictions have off-duty policemen and/or deputy sheriffs available. In fact, many of them serve in other functions at schools. In any number of rural areas there are policemen living on school premises.

    These guys are already trained, and most of them hungry for the hours. So, let them man the metal detectors at school entrances.
    Citations and proof of this please.

    Otherwise this reads just like utter bullshit.

    It still amazes me to listen to a libertarian deliver the argument for turning every scchool into an armed camp and expanding the police state in the US.

  9. #509
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Protection in schools is not a new concept - armed guards that is

    and the anti gun ideological slaves would have u believe that is not the case and that having an armed guard is not only but MORE dangerous than not .........

    not so true

    it is certainly a worthy debate

    While about a third of public schools nationwide have armed guards on campus, those who do not say they worry that allowing police officers with guns in schools would be far more destructive to the day-to-day culture of schools than any benefit they might bring in protecting against the worst-case scenario.
    As a practical matter, placing trained professional security officers in all of the country’s schools would be costly, and it is not clear that there are enough people who could even do the job.
    Joseph Dedam, 16, a junior at Elizabethtown-Lewis Central School in Elizabethtown, N.Y., said the proposal “is proactive. Right now, the best a school can do is have the teachers lock the classroom door and have the kids try to hide in a corner. But this is a situation where you can’t fight fire with water. You need to fight fire with fire.” He added, “you would not want a school official who is scared of a gun or not fully trained to have one.”
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/23/us...ools.html?_r=0
    Last edited by opinterph; December 24th, 2012 at 11:42 AM. Reason: modified quote tags

  10. #510
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,336
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    It still amazes me to listen to a libertarian deliver the argument for turning every scchool into an armed camp and expanding the police state in the US.
    It amazes me that no one says such things but you imagine them anyway.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  11. #511
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    It amazes me that no one says such things but you imagine them anyway.
    I'm sorry, but you don't get to both have your cake AND eat it. This is exactly what your argument amounts to, whether that's how you meant it or not.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  12. #512
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,776

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    It amazes me that no one says such things but you imagine them anyway.
    If that isn't your position then I think I can safely say none of us have the faintest clue what your proposed solution is, as that is EXACTLY what it sounds like you've been saying should happen.

  13. #513
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    Citations and proof of this please.

    .
    Oh, puhleeze. Get serious. Most firemen and policemen work odd schedules that allow them hold part time jobs.

  14. #514
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Citation and proof. You make the claim, you have to back it up. "Oh, puhleeze" (writer? Published? My ass) doesn't cut it.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  15. #515
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,112

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    Protection in schools is not a new concept - armed guards that is
    That's true.

    There was an armed guard on duty in Columbine High School in 1999 when Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold killed 15 people and wounded 23 others.

  16. #516
    je suis charlie
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    34,596

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post
    Oh, puhleeze. Get serious. Most firemen and policemen work odd schedules that allow them hold part time jobs.
    So you admit that you just pulled all of this crap out of your ass?

    So where do all these police live on school properties again?

  17. #517
    je suis charlie
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    34,596

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    It amazes me that no one says such things but you imagine them anyway.
    This is exactly what Reardon is proposing.

  18. #518
    je suis charlie
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    34,596

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rexx View Post
    That's true.

    There was an armed guard on duty in Columbine High School in 1999 when Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold killed 15 people and wounded 23 others.
    sssshhhhhhhhhhh



    The NRA and the fill the schools with armed police don't want you to talk about this.


    Oh.

    And I guess since the supposition is that having an armed guard on site should be 100% effective, then the guard who didn't successfully take out the Columbine shooters must have been personally negligent in his duties and are solely responsible for the shooters massacring all those people that day.

    But wait for them to come back and say that 'Gee...It could have been worse'

    BTW. Virginia Tech also had police presence.
    Last edited by rareboy; December 25th, 2012 at 04:59 AM.

  19. #519
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    So you admit that you just pulled all of this crap out of your ass?

    ?
    You continue to make yourself look foolish.
    As a tax accountant I've prepared many tax returns for police and firemen who work one and sometimes two side jobs.
    It's quite common for guys who work 12 hour shifts 4 days a week to earn money where they can to support their families.
    Where do you think the deputies come from who monitor school scrossings in the mornings and afternoons, for example.

    I realize I'm talking to a stone wall of liberal ignorance, but one does what one can.

  20. #520
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct
    So a writer, editor, accountant and what else? I wish any of these showed in your posting style without you telling us...
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  21. #521
    je suis charlie
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    34,596

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Uh right. So the experience in your tiny little burg of Bumfuck, Backwardaho can be extrapolated for the entire nation????? Is that it?

    Uhhhhh. And what you are also saying is that their pay is so shit poor in your state that even working 48 hours a week at a stressful job isn't enough for them to decently take care of their families? So sending someone out who already has worked more hours in one week than most shift workers, to be alert and ready as Blart the mall cop, is the only solution?

    Or is this the Ayn Rand workers' paradise that you dream of.

    Paid for, naturally, by the taxpayers? But no price is too great, is it?

    Gee, I know that I'd get better and more politically consistent logic out of a box of rocks, but look at me. I just haven't totally given up yet.

    By the way....you say that you are a tax accountant. One hopes you appreciate the irony of making a living out of the very thing that you despise. It is an ill wind that doesn't blow some good, eh????

  22. #522
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    So a writer, editor, accountant and what else? I wish any of these showed in your posting style without you telling us...
    No reason why they should. Of course, so very much goes over the liberal head so easily. LOL

  23. #523
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    By the way....you say that you are a tax accountant. One hopes you appreciate the irony of making a living out of the very thing that you despise.
    It is both a challenge and a delight to help people avoid paying taxes.
    Bear in mind: tax evasion is illegal, but tax avoidance is quite legal. All you have to do is know now to do it.
    Last edited by opinterph; December 25th, 2012 at 09:56 AM. Reason: fixed quote tags

  24. #524
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Happy to steal form your country And then complain as it doesn't do enough for you...

    And those things should be quite obvious from your manner of posting. Instead, your opinions seem uneducated, uncultured, shallow, repetitive and based exclusively on fake superiority and blanket insults. Nowadays you don't post a single post that doesn't include some sweeping judgment of "liberals"... Do you think you contribute anything but static here? Or is that the goal?
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  25. #525
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Happy to steal form your country And then complain as it doesn't do enough for you...
    Steal "form" your country. LOL.
    I work to prevent the IRS from stealing money at gunpoint from the taxpayer, and that's a noble quest.
    Any $$ legally kept out of the hands of the government is a victory for the good guys.

  26. #526
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,215
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    Didn't they have propane bombs as well?

    If you have access to instant cold packs and diesel, you could blow away an army of guards.
    IIRC, they did have bombs, but they didn't go off because the boys didn't wire them properly.

  27. #527
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,215
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    We are fortunate that they probably did not test their design.
    It could have been fortunate for everyone if they did. They most likely would have blown themselves up before they put their plan into action. A lot of amateur bomb makers have no idea of what the fuck they are doing and usually kill themselves in the process.

  28. #528
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by FuryOfFirestorm View Post
    It could have been fortunate for everyone if they did. They most likely would have blown themselves up before they put their plan into action. A lot of amateur bomb makers have no idea of what the fuck they are doing and usually kill themselves in the process.
    Perhaps but as Timothy McVeigh demonstrated you need not be an expert nor have a gun to be a danger to hundreds of people.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  29. #529
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    surrounded by Western Illinois cornfields and soybeans
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,088
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post
    Oh, puhleeze. Get serious. Most firemen and policemen work odd schedules that allow that do not usually allow them hold part time jobs.
    Corrected for truth.

    Crazy shift work usually means that even a very part time job will often clash schedules directly with the main job, or require unsustainable sleep schedules.

    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    Originally Posted by FuryOfFirestorm

    Didn't they have propane bombs as well?

    If you have access to instant cold packs and diesel, you could blow away an army of guards.
    IIRC, they did have bombs, but they didn't go off because the boys didn't wire them properly.We are fortunate that they probably did not test their design.
    Reminds me of the printed comic I saw back around 2001, showing the teacher at the "al-Qaeda Suicide Bomber Training School" - he's telling the class: "Students, pay close attention - I'm only going to do this once."
    Last edited by frankfrank; December 25th, 2012 at 06:31 PM.
    BOSS: I'm sorry, but I'll have to lay you and Jack off.
    SUE: Can you just jack off? I feel like shit today.

    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

    If Mary gave birth to Jesus, and Jesus is the Lamb of God, did Mary have a little lamb?

  30. #530
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,336
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    If that isn't your position then I think I can safely say none of us have the faintest clue what your proposed solution is, as that is EXACTLY what it sounds like you've been saying should happen.
    An "armed camp"?

    I haven't said anything remotely near that. It's just an emotional accusation that I consider to arise from an irrational fear of inanimate hardware.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  31. #531
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,336
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    Didn't they have propane bombs as well?

    If you have access to instant cold packs and diesel, you could blow away an army of guards.
    Among other "household recipes".

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  32. #532
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,336
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    This is exactly what Reardon is proposing.
    I'm never quite sure what someone so out there as to say that rural schools often have policemen living on the grounds is trying to say.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  33. #533
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,336
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by FuryOfFirestorm View Post
    It could have been fortunate for everyone if they did. They most likely would have blown themselves up before they put their plan into action. A lot of amateur bomb makers have no idea of what the fuck they are doing and usually kill themselves in the process.
    My thoughts exactly.

    Except replace "usually" with "frequently".

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  34. #534
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Byron York pointing out how the media has gone crazy "discussing" gun control since Sandy Hook

    [Quote removed by moderator] Copyright

    http://washingtonexaminer.com/info/terms#.UNr9LY7pYqY



    http://washingtonexaminer.com/byron-...l#.UNp2zo5wY20
    Last edited by opinterph; December 26th, 2012 at 06:48 AM. Reason: removed quote from copyrighted source; post lacks personal commentary

  35. #535
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,776

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Perhaps but as Timothy McVeigh demonstrated you need not be an expert nor have a gun to be a danger to hundreds of people.
    FBI looks into large purchases of fertilizers that can be used for explosives since that event. Which is more stringent than the process of getting weapons in much of the country.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    An "armed camp"?

    I haven't said anything remotely near that. It's just an emotional accusation that I consider to arise from an irrational fear of inanimate hardware.
    Semantics. You are proposing a 100% armed libertarian one man army police state. It's unrealistic and it's irrational and illogical in any event-- it's not remotely workable as a real solution no matter how hard you wish it into being. Your only retort to anyone saying so is to say they're "emotional."

  36. #536
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    surrounded by Western Illinois cornfields and soybeans
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,088
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Similar to a post that I made on another website:

    Absolutely. When firearms are outlawed, only outlaws will have firearms. It's at least 90 years too late to get rid of all the guns, which began permeating the entire crime world during Prohibition. The well-armed crime world has never retreated from that, and it never will. Do you want proof that contraband (such as illegal guns) cannot be kept out of the hands of criminals? This article [AN ARTICLE ABOUT THE GUY WHO KILLED THE FIREMEN THIS WEEK] proves one case of that, but also consider that even inmates on death row have ready access to illegal drugs. If contraband can make it all the way into the deepest recesses of a LAW ENFORCEMENT FORTRESS, how can something be kept from criminals in the outside world? CONSIDER, TOO, that all of the marijuana and cocaine that comes from other countries has to make it through the hurdles of U. S. Customs, which is "supposed to be" an absolute barrier. We all know better.
    Last edited by frankfrank; December 28th, 2012 at 03:57 PM.
    BOSS: I'm sorry, but I'll have to lay you and Jack off.
    SUE: Can you just jack off? I feel like shit today.

    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

    If Mary gave birth to Jesus, and Jesus is the Lamb of God, did Mary have a little lamb?

  37. #537
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,776

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by frankfrank View Post
    Similar to a post that I made on another website:

    Absolutely. When firearms are outlawed, only outlaws will have firearms. It's at least 90 years too late to get rid of all the guns, which began permeating the entire crime world during Prohibition. The well-armed crime world has never retreated from that, and it never will. Do you want proof that contraband (such as illegal guns) cannot be kept out of the hands of criminals? This article [AN ARTICLE ABOUT THE GUY WHO KILLED THE FIREMEN THIS WEEK] proves one case of that, but also consider that even inmates on death row have ready access to illegal drugs. If contraband can make it all the way into the deepest recesses of a LAW ENFORCEMENT FORTRESS, how can something be kept from criminals in the outside world? CONSIDER, TOO, that all of the marijuana and cocaine that comes from other countries has to make it through the hurdles of U. S. Customs, which is "supposed to be" an absolute barrier. We all know better.
    A simple requirement to pass a psych check for severe mental disturbances to purchase firearms would have stopped Virginia Tech.

    So no, you can't say no restrictions/bans/limits/laws/regulations could or would do anything. The only thing we know for certain is what happens when restrictions are weak inconsistent half-measures that vary from state to state and county to county.

  38. #538
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    surrounded by Western Illinois cornfields and soybeans
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,088
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    MAY have stopped Virginia Tech...I have little doubt that, if he was really determined to do his mayhem, he could have easily gotten an illegal weapon.
    BOSS: I'm sorry, but I'll have to lay you and Jack off.
    SUE: Can you just jack off? I feel like shit today.

    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

    If Mary gave birth to Jesus, and Jesus is the Lamb of God, did Mary have a little lamb?

  39. #539
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,776

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by frankfrank View Post
    MAY have stopped Virginia Tech...I have little doubt that, if he was really determined to do his mayhem, he could have easily gotten an illegal weapon.
    I think an antisocial psychotic patient in Virginia who had no friends would have had a hard time hooking up with some gang members or illicit black market gun sellers and certainly would have had a much harder time doing that in the window of time where he was out of his mind because he'd gone off meds before anyone noticed or intervened that he was behaving psychotically when he was living in a dorm on a college campus.

    Yes, it's possible, but don't do the NRA thing of opposing sensible things that would reduce these types of incidents because "you cant prove it'd be 100% foolproof."

  40. #540
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,336
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Semantics. You are proposing a 100% armed libertarian one man army police state. It's unrealistic and it's irrational and illogical in any event-- it's not remotely workable as a real solution no matter how hard you wish it into being. Your only retort to anyone saying so is to say they're "emotional."
    Um... you do realize that your description of my proposal is internally contradictory, right? besides being contradictory to what I've actually said?

    Your emotions are getting in the way of you even understanding what people are posting here.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  41. #541
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,336
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    A simple requirement to pass a psych check for severe mental disturbances to purchase firearms would have stopped Virginia Tech.

    So no, you can't say no restrictions/bans/limits/laws/regulations could or would do anything. The only thing we know for certain is what happens when restrictions are weak inconsistent half-measures that vary from state to state and county to county.
    A simple requirement for public institutions such as colleges to report individuals they have determined to be dangerous to the NICS could have stopped Virginia Tech and other instances.

    He might have been able to obtain a weapon illegally, but for a college student to make the proper underworld contact seems unlikely.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  42. #542
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by frankfrank View Post
    MAY have stopped Virginia Tech...I have little doubt that, if he was really determined to do his mayhem, he could have easily gotten an illegal weapon.
    Weirdly, I have a LOT of doubt on that subject. Go figure.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  43. #543
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,776

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    Um... you do realize that your description of my proposal is internally contradictory, right? besides being contradictory to what I've actually said?

    Your emotions are getting in the way of you even understanding what people are posting here.
    I agree that many things about your various ejaculations on this topic have been contradictory. That's not a reflection of my emotion, it's a reflection of the fact that your internal logic is completely broken on this topic.

  44. #544
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,336
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    I agree that many things about your various ejaculations on this topic have been contradictory. That's not a reflection of my emotion, it's a reflection of the fact that your internal logic is completely broken on this topic.
    My logic is quite consistent. Your claim was internally contradictory in several ways, making it utterly meaningless.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  45. #545
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,931

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    We're getting into Henry Reardon territory now. "You are not worth responding to, so I'll tell you that". Can we get beyond the point of telling each other how illogical we are, and address the actual stances we hold? Kuli, we're yet to hear yours in any sort of specific form.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  46. #546
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,776

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    My logic is quite consistent. Your claim was internally contradictory in several ways, making it utterly meaningless.
    It's not inconsistent. Basically, what I get off you repeatedly in these threads is that you regard anyone who isn't packing and ready to pull out a gun and fight/stop a crime/defend people around him is irresponsible and in some sense flouting some unspoken duty they have. Yet, when pressed to talk about specific proposals for a solution, you stick to saying it should be voluntary. And I've asked you what then when 90 or 95% of people still don't want to carry in a normal dayjob or crowded public place when they aren't any kind of law enforcement or security employee and your answer so far was shrug, at least it would be some improvement.

  47. #547
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    I am torn. I hate new threads for similar topics but i am loathe to bump this one. However, it is quite germane.

    We have discussed in this and other threads the concept of 'assault' weapons. Here are two videos to give you a clear example of what an assault weapons ban would and would not do. It also clears up the misconception Kuli has tried to explain multiple times about what an actual assault weapon is defined as capability wise.

    Just to put it into words again before the videos. An assault weapon continuously fires upon one squeeze of the trigger until the trigger is released. Where as an automatic auto reloads the next round but requires the shooter to release and then squeeze the trigger shoot again. The first video is of an MP40 Assault weapon... if you watch the first 15 seconds you will see the capability adequately demonstrated. The second video is not even an automatic but a lever action repeater. SO to make it completely clear a weapons ban modeled after the last weapons ban would not effect this weapon.





    So considering that the second weapon is still on the streets and has that rate of fire in capable hands. How effective do any of you think an 'assault' weapons ban will be in the long run?
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  48. #548
    JUB Addict andysayshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,300

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Clearly, the terminology needs to be adequately defined in any law or regulation. The law should define functionality clearly.

  49. #549
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Ah but then you remove the application down to simply muzzle loader single shot weapons. Why? Any modern weapon can be rapid fired by a competent shooter who has used the weapon repeatedly. We simply wont ban semi-automatic weapons like pistols in this country right now. if they tried? Then no chance in hell of banning any type of weapons in this country.

    Yet I didn't post to try and find an adequate solution. I am beyond looking for a solution that involves restriction of specific weapons. I just want you all to have that in mind when you read about whatever legislation they offer. It will undoubtedly be tone deaf and offer no solution inclusive of mental health care which is the real crux of the issue.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  50. #550
    JUB Addict andysayshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,300

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    There's no public support for the banning of semi-autos, according to the polls. The NRA have done their job well, and have convinced the American people that the most fearsome things in their lives are their own government, and their fellow Americans. Despite the fact that statistics tell us that US states with less gun regulation have more gun deaths, and nations with more guns have more gun deaths.

    Meanwhile, those of us who live in countries with few guns and few gun deaths, are far more scared by nutters with readily available guns.
    Last edited by andysayshi; January 3rd, 2013 at 03:44 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.