JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6101112 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 550 of 621
  1. #501
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois (Agent Provocateur and Refujiunderground you can do it)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,190
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by FuryOfFirestorm View Post
    Oh look - I'm a Hispanic/Native American male, so i'm completely exempt. Have fun in jail, Jack!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    I'm white? I had better tell my parents.
    [.gif image: God is sitting on His cloud, looking at the Holy Bible. His thought balloon says: "Jesus? Hay-soos? I didn't know my Son was Hispanic!"]
    "All legal U. S. residents who are 18 years or older, shall have an unconditional right to vote." - 28th Amendment, US Constitution?
    "But, hey, who cares about women and their rights when the religious liberty of a nationwide chain of arts and crafts stores is at stake?" - Daily Kos, 30 June 2014
    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

  2. #502

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Time for this baiting thread to be closed also.

  3. #503
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct
    This is not a baiting thread, it's a thread to discuss gun control in. If that offends you too much to post, don't blame the thread.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  4. #504
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rexx View Post
    If you're trying to agree with me regarding your party's stupidity concerning the gun issue, then thank you.
    you're misunderstanding me

  5. #505

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    What would you say if you learned that Europe has just as bad of a problem with mass murder AS the USA -- AND -- the have strict gun control laws?

    I found this link in an article I read yesterday. The data is a year old -- but very interesting.

    Here's the list of mass murders in Europe from 2001 to June, 2010.

    Zug, Switzerland, Sept. 27, 2001: A man whose lawsuits had been denied murdered 14 members of a cantonal parliament.

    Tours, France, Oct. 29, 2001: Four people were killed and ten wounded when a French railway worker started shooting at a busy intersection.

    Nanterre, France, March 27, 2002: A man killed eight city-council members after a council meeting.

    Erfurt, Germany, April 26, 2002: A former student killed 18 at a secondary school.

    Freising, Germany, Feb. 19, 2002: Three people killed and one wounded.

    Turin, Italy, Oct. 15, 2002: Seven people killed on a hillside overlooking the city.

    Madrid, Spain, Oct. 1, 2006: A man killed two employees and wounded another at a company that had fired him.

    Emsdetten, Germany, Nov. 20, 2006: A former student murdered eleven people at a high school.

    Tuusula, Finland, Nov. 7, 2007: Seven students and the principal killed at a high school.

    Naples, Italy, Sept. 18, 2008: Seven dead and two seriously wounded in a public meeting hall. (This incident is not included in the totals given below because it may have involved the Mafia.)

    Kauhajoki, Finland, Sept. 23, 2008: Ten people shot to death at a college.

    Winnenden, Germany, March 11, 2009: A 17-year-old former student killed 15 people, including nine students and three teachers.

    Lyon, France, March 19, 2009: Ten people injured when a man opened fire on a nursery school.

    Athens, Greece, April 10, 2009: Three people killed and two injured by a student at a vocational college.

    Rotterdam, Netherlands, April 11, 2009: Three people killed and one injured at a crowded cafť.

    Vienna, Austria, May 24, 2009: One dead and 15 wounded in an attack on a Sikh temple.

    Espoo, Finland, Dec. 31, 2009: Four people shot to death at a mall.

    Cumbria, England, June 2, 2010: Twelve killed by a British taxi driver.


    http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...r-lott-jr?pg=1

  6. #506
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    This is not a baiting thread, it's a thread to discuss gun control in. If that offends you too much to post, don't blame the thread.
    You must concede at least the title of the thread is a bold claim.

  7. #507
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    You must concede at least the title of the thread is a bold claim.
    Did u say concede ?

    Groundhog Day is not just a great movie

  8. #508
    JUB Addict
    andysayshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,287

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    What would you say if you learned that Europe has just as bad of a problem with mass murder AS the USA -- AND -- the have strict gun control laws?

    Here is a table showing all the countries you mentioned, as well as the US, sorted by the number of guns per person in that nation.

    Attachment 908863

    In case you were going to question the source, i used the conservative "The Guardian" paper to get the data.

    http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datab...orld-list#data

    You might find it rather interesting to note that the number of firearms in the populace almost perfectly correlates to the number of homicides for each nation. (France is a surprise, as they score quite low on the homicide list, despite being so grumpy all the time. Italy is also a little off kilter - they're passionate people, and obviously don't need too many guns to kill each other.)

    But what the stats overwhelmingly tell us, over and over again, is that the nations with the most guns are typically the nations that do the best job of killing themselves.
    Last edited by andysayshi; December 19th, 2012 at 06:04 AM.

  9. #509
    JUB Addict
    andysayshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,287

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    And just for the record, you're quoting an article by John Lott.

    John Lott is the darling of gun advocates. But he's also a self-confessed liar, and has published studies that contain data that almost certainly is fabricated.

    I will use the analysis of a staunchly conservative 2nd amendment supporter, Michelle Malkin, to explain:

    Last fall, Northwestern University law professor James Lindgren volunteered to investigate the claimed existence of Lott's 1997 telephone survey of 2,424 people. "I thought it would be exceedingly simple to establish" that the research had been done, Lindgren wrote in his report (posted online here.).

    It was not simple. Lott claims to have lost all of his data due to a computer crash. He financed the survey himself and kept no financial records. He has forgotten the names of the students who allegedly helped with the survey and who supposedly dialed thousands of survey respondents long-distance from their own dorm rooms using survey software Lott can't identify or produce.

    Assuming the survey data was lost in a computer crash, it is still remarkable that Lott could not produce a single, contemporaneous scrap of paper proving the survey's existence, such as the research protocol or survey instrument. After Lindgren's report was published, a Minnesota gun rights activist named David Gross came forward, claiming he was surveyed in 1997. Some have said that Gross's account proves that the survey was done. I think skepticism is warranted.
    As to the claims of lying, Lott created a fake online persona to review and support his own work, and to attack critics of his very questionable research. Says Malkin:

    Lott now admits he used a fake persona, "Mary Rosh," to post voluminous defenses of his work over the Internet. "Rosh" gushed that Lott was "the best professor that I ever had." She/he also penned an effusive review of "More Guns, Less Crime" on Amazon.com: "It was very interesting reading and Lott writes very well." (Lott claims that one of his sons posted the review in "Rosh's" name.) Just last week, "Rosh" complained on a blog comment board: "Critics such as Lambert and Lindgren ought to slink away and hide."

    By itself, there is nothing wrong with using a pseudonym. But Lott's invention of Mary Rosh to praise his own research and blast other scholars is beyond creepy. And it shows his extensive willingness to deceive to protect and promote his work.
    If you really want to argue gun laws in the US, John Lott is the very worst spokesman you can have.
    Last edited by andysayshi; December 19th, 2012 at 06:16 AM.

  10. #510
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    Did u say concede ?

    Groundhog Day is not just a great movie
    I have given fire to lesser mortals, but am condemned to have my regenerated liver eaten by an eagle every day.

  11. #511

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    ^^^^

    Speaking of eagles ..... did you guys see this video of a golden eagle picking up a young child in a park in Montreal.

    You have to watch the entire vid.


  12. #512
    Oranje rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    32,437

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    It thought the kid was a prairie dog.

  13. #513
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    ^^^^

    Speaking of eagles ..... did you guys see this video of a golden eagle picking up a young child in a park in Montreal.

    You have to watch the entire vid.
    Those eagles are pretty bold. Any higher and that kid could have died.

  14. #514

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    It's a hoax. Very good one. Just proves you can't trust Canadians. eh

    http://www.kansascity.com/2012/12/19...-canadian.html

  15. #515
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    It's a hoax. Very good one. Just proves you can't trust Canadians. eh

    http://www.kansascity.com/2012/12/19...-canadian.html
    An eagle could make off with a 15 pound baby, but not a toddler.

  16. #516
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,877

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    What would you say if you learned that Europe has just as bad of a problem with mass murder AS the USA -- AND -- the have strict gun control laws?
    The problem is that this claim is categorically untrue. Our violent murder rate is something like 2 or 2.5x the UK's proportional to number of citizens.

  17. #517
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    You must concede at least the title of the thread is a bold claim.
    The title of the thread matches the video in the OP. It isn't my title ^_^
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  18. #518
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    The title of the thread matches the video in the OP. It isn't my title ^_^
    You didn't have to repeat it, so that is a reflection of your agreement with the same.

    Next time, it should be in quotes, preceded by "watch:" in capital letters.
    Last edited by JockBoy87; December 20th, 2012 at 06:01 AM.

  19. #519
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Could have. Didn't. Doesn't make my intent any more baiting.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  20. #520
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Could have. Didn't. Doesn't make my intent any more baiting.
    Didn't say it was partner.

  21. #521

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    I still think this is a baiting thread and show have been closed a long time ago.

    If I were to start one saying "Liberals are a Domestic Terrorist Group" or "Media Matters is a Terrorist Group"-- would you be upset?

  22. #522
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    I still think this is a baiting thread and show have been closed a long time ago.

    If I were to start one saying "Liberals are a Domestic Terrorist Group" or "Media Matters is a Terrorist Group"-- would you be upset?
    Point taken.

  23. #523
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    I still think this is a baiting thread and show have been closed a long time ago.

    If I were to start one saying "Liberals are a Domestic Terrorist Group" or "Media Matters is a Terrorist Group"-- would you be upset?
    If you had even remotely the number of arguments that are now available for the NRA claim, more power to you. You don't though, and couldn't find them. So yeah, in your case it WOULD be baiting ^_^
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  24. #524
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    I still think this is a baiting thread and show have been closed a long time ago.

    If I were to start one saying "Liberals are a Domestic Terrorist Group" or "Media Matters is a Terrorist Group"-- would you be upset?
    I can see your point of view but since I am not defined by those groups I wouldnt call it baiting. Are you defined by the NRA?

    You might even say and it has been said on here that US military forces are war criminals and incompetent. I am defined by that remark however I still have thick enough skin to hear what point people have without getting upset about it...

    This thread has led to an amazing conversation that we have had over and over unfortunately. What I fail to understand is why folks either try to make a point... fail and then claim the thread is pointless OR bother to tell everyone who finds the thread worthwhile that they think it is worthless and refuse to offer a counter argument. Why bother really?
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  25. #525
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,877

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    I still think this is a baiting thread and show have been closed a long time ago.

    If I were to start one saying "Liberals are a Domestic Terrorist Group" or "Media Matters is a Terrorist Group"-- would you be upset?
    Jack you are the last person who should be making this sort of attack on a thread.

  26. #526
    Enthusiast of Love Ambrocious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Finding Hope In Life
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,317

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Have fun fighting with each other people. I'm not even sure why I'm here saying this for but, have fun.

    This recent shooting is only a small part of the gun ban plan here in the United States. There is evidence that it is a false flag operation. People saw multiple shooters but the mainstream controlled media made sure to not cover that via government demand.

    The reason to ban guns is so that they can kill us all more quickly. Once guns get banned, there will be shooting wars all over the United States. Once all the guns or most of the guns are taken, then people will begin to be oppressed even more.

    Since criminals DON'T obey any sort of gun ban, it will be those who DID obey the gun ban who suffer: try facing down a criminal with a gun when your lucky to have a slightly sharp knife by the time they are done disarming us.

    If you idiots vote to ban our guns because of an idiot who shot those poor kids, you deserve EVERYTHING that comes to America and I feel so sorry for your ignorance. There is no reasoning with some people. It's either I'm a terrorist or racist according to idiots. I really shouldn't argue with some people but here is my two cents.


    America is a hell hole and some people still don't realize this yet but the fight that has been happening under the radar is for our country to NOT dive into absolute tyranny. Obama got what he wanted: this recent incident is being used to push the gun ban he wants so that our country can have more military rome the streets to oppress the people. Once we are disarmed, it's game over.

    In all times past, in all nations and countries in the past, even before guns were invented, the sign that a man was free was that he was allowed to carry a sword. If you saw a man NOT carry a sword (or gun in more modern times in the past) this means that he was a slave. In todays world, it means nearly the same. The military which just spent lose to 11 years fighting in wars is desensitized and this country is suffering from a form of political cancer that WILL destroy this nation. I use to think there was hope but seeing post like this made me sure. We are fucked because of stupid self loathing idiots who refuse to hear, see, understand reality. History repeats it's self when people fail to know and learn from the mistakes from history.


    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson



    P.S. In case you are wondering, in my opinion, anyone who kills a kid should be killed themselves, just in case you some reason assume Im evil for thinking guns is a necessity for the retention of life as well. Making guns seem like the solo cause is like saying spoons are the reason for obesity. LETS BAN SPOONS TOO!

  27. #527
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,221
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post
    You won't like the source, but here's a report that says Europe is on a par with the US in terms of mass shootings.

    http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Lot...o_code=111C9-1
    Interesting snip:

    One of the things Iíve written about recently is the attack at the Aurora, Colorado movie theater. There, you have seven movie theaters that were showing the Batman movie when it opened at the end of July.

    Out of those seven movie theaters, only one movie theater was posted as banning permit-concealed handguns. The killer didnít go to the movie theater that was closest to his home. He didnít go to the movie theater that was the largest movie theater in Colorado, which was essentially the same distance from his apartment as the one he ended up going to. Instead, the one he picked was the only one of those movie theaters that banned people taking permit-concealed handguns into that theater.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  28. #528
    JUB Addict
    andysayshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,287

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrocious View Post
    Have fun fighting with each other people. I'm not even sure why I'm here saying this for but, have fun.

    This recent shooting is only a small part of the gun ban plan here in the United States. There is evidence that it is a false flag operation. People saw multiple shooters but the mainstream controlled media made sure to not cover that via government demand.

    The reason to ban guns is so that they can kill us all more quickly. Once guns get banned, there will be shooting wars all over the United States. Once all the guns or most of the guns are taken, then people will begin to be oppressed even more.

    Since criminals DON'T obey any sort of gun ban, it will be those who DID obey the gun ban who suffer: try facing down a criminal with a gun when your lucky to have a slightly sharp knife by the time they are done disarming us.

    If you idiots vote to ban our guns because of an idiot who shot those poor kids, you deserve EVERYTHING that comes to America and I feel so sorry for your ignorance. There is no reasoning with some people. It's either I'm a terrorist or racist according to idiots. I really shouldn't argue with some people but here is my two cents.


    America is a hell hole and some people still don't realize this yet but the fight that has been happening under the radar is for our country to NOT dive into absolute tyranny. Obama got what he wanted: this recent incident is being used to push the gun ban he wants so that our country can have more military rome the streets to oppress the people. Once we are disarmed, it's game over.

    In all times past, in all nations and countries in the past, even before guns were invented, the sign that a man was free was that he was allowed to carry a sword. If you saw a man NOT carry a sword (or gun in more modern times in the past) this means that he was a slave. In todays world, it means nearly the same. The military which just spent lose to 11 years fighting in wars is desensitized and this country is suffering from a form of political cancer that WILL destroy this nation. I use to think there was hope but seeing post like this made me sure. We are fucked because of stupid self loathing idiots who refuse to hear, see, understand reality. History repeats it's self when people fail to know and learn from the mistakes from history.


    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson



    P.S. In case you are wondering, in my opinion, anyone who kills a kid should be killed themselves, just in case you some reason assume Im evil for thinking guns is a necessity for the retention of life.

    Ummm...

    Errrr....


    No. I won't say it.

    Merry Christmas Ambrocious.

  29. #529
    Enthusiast of Love Ambrocious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Finding Hope In Life
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,317

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    LOL thanks andy. Merry Christmas to you as well. But a response would be welcomed, I haven't been here on the forums in a while, it seems like things are devolving quite well around here.

  30. #530
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,221
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by -Callum- View Post
    Murders in Detroit for 2010 - 310 - Link
    Murders in Windsor for 2010 - Zero - Link

    Same violent video games, same violent movies. Two cities less than a mile apart. Your point is invalid, Jack.
    This is irrelevant without data to compare such things as attitudes towards violence in the two cities. In fact, it strikes me that I've never seen a single study on how people regard violence as a way to deal with things! My guess would be that people in the US are three to five times as likely to think that violence is an acceptable approach to dealing with problems.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  31. #531
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,221
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by White Eagle View Post
    You beat me to it. I found this today too.
    Yeah, but things based on falsehoods just aren't funny.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  32. #532
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,221
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by FuryOfFirestorm View Post
    It's funny that a lot of NRA and 2nd Amendment supporters are arguing that keeping guns in the hands of civilians would prevent or stop these events, but how many of these mass shootings were actually prevented or stopped by armed civilians?
    Arguably half as many as don't get stopped. But that's not the item to look at: almost every mass shooting in the U.S. takes place at a place known to be gun-free. By the evidence, knowing that a place is likely to have armed citizens persuades the psychos to choose another location.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  33. #533
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,221
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rexx View Post
    Yes, exactly.

    If it wasn't for this crazy gun culture in America, this kind of stuff wouldn't happen.

    Purchasing a gun for "personal protection" makes it 3x more likely that someone in your home will die of a homicide. Three times! As Mrs. Lanza discovered.



    http://guncite.com/gun-control-kellermann-3times.html
    You're seriously citing Kellerman?! His methodology is so screwed up its tragic.

    Quote Originally Posted by FuryOfFirestorm View Post
    I've yet to see a mass shooter get taken down by an armed civilian.
    Mostly because when it happens it results in a low body count, so the media don't care -- it's not spectacular.

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    We've had fucking prairie dogs used as the reason for assault weapons in this thread ....
    Boy, do you have that backwards!

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  34. #534
    JUB Addict
    andysayshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,287

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Richard Florida recently built a study that analyses correlation between gun deaths and social factors.

    He found the greatest social indicators for gun deaths in each state are poverty, working class communities, schools where students take guns, and states who voted for McCain in 2008.

    The strongest indicators for states with less gun deaths include college education, a 2008 vote for Obama, well-being and happiness levels, and state-enforced gun regulations like trigger locks, assault weapon bans, and safe gun storage requirements.

    Attachment 909356

    http://www.theatlantic.com/national/...ths/69354/#bio

  35. #535
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,221
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by loki81 View Post
    this is a depressing Tuesday morning read...



    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-massacre.html

    cliffs: there really is no solution, and no way to prevent tragedies like this. the best we can do is pass laws to make ourselves feel better and maybe reduce the future body counts.
    And we could catch some of the shooters before they act.

    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    You must concede at least the title of the thread is a bold claim.
    "Bold"? How about "juvenile"?

    Quote Originally Posted by andysayshi View Post
    Here is a table showing all the countries you mentioned, as well as the US, sorted by the number of guns per person in that nation.

    Attachment 908863

    In case you were going to question the source, i used the conservative "The Guardian" paper to get the data.

    http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datab...orld-list#data

    You might find it rather interesting to note that the number of firearms in the populace almost perfectly correlates to the number of homicides for each nation. (France is a surprise, as they score quite low on the homicide list, despite being so grumpy all the time. Italy is also a little off kilter - they're passionate people, and obviously don't need too many guns to kill each other.)

    But what the stats overwhelmingly tell us, over and over again, is that the nations with the most guns are typically the nations that do the best job of killing themselves.
    But this doesn't address Jack's point.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  36. #536
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrocious View Post
    Have fun fighting with each other people. I'm not even sure why I'm here saying this for but, have fun.

    This recent shooting is only a small part of the gun ban plan here in the United States. There is evidence that it is a false flag operation. People saw multiple shooters but the mainstream controlled media made sure to not cover that via government demand.

    The reason to ban guns is so that they can kill us all more quickly. Once guns get banned, there will be shooting wars all over the United States. Once all the guns or most of the guns are taken, then people will begin to be oppressed even more.

    Since criminals DON'T obey any sort of gun ban, it will be those who DID obey the gun ban who suffer: try facing down a criminal with a gun when your lucky to have a slightly sharp knife by the time they are done disarming us.

    If you idiots vote to ban our guns because of an idiot who shot those poor kids, you deserve EVERYTHING that comes to America and I feel so sorry for your ignorance. There is no reasoning with some people. It's either I'm a terrorist or racist according to idiots. I really shouldn't argue with some people but here is my two cents.


    America is a hell hole and some people still don't realize this yet but the fight that has been happening under the radar is for our country to NOT dive into absolute tyranny. Obama got what he wanted: this recent incident is being used to push the gun ban he wants so that our country can have more military rome the streets to oppress the people. Once we are disarmed, it's game over.

    In all times past, in all nations and countries in the past, even before guns were invented, the sign that a man was free was that he was allowed to carry a sword. If you saw a man NOT carry a sword (or gun in more modern times in the past) this means that he was a slave. In todays world, it means nearly the same. The military which just spent lose to 11 years fighting in wars is desensitized and this country is suffering from a form of political cancer that WILL destroy this nation. I use to think there was hope but seeing post like this made me sure. We are fucked because of stupid self loathing idiots who refuse to hear, see, understand reality. History repeats it's self when people fail to know and learn from the mistakes from history.


    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson



    P.S. In case you are wondering, in my opinion, anyone who kills a kid should be killed themselves, just in case you some reason assume Im evil for thinking guns is a necessity for the retention of life as well. Making guns seem like the solo cause is like saying spoons are the reason for obesity. LETS BAN SPOONS TOO!
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  37. #537
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,221
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    The problem is that this claim is categorically untrue. Our violent murder rate is something like 2 or 2.5x the UK's proportional to number of citizens.
    And so another misses Jack's point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    If you had even remotely the number of arguments that are now available for the NRA claim, more power to you. You don't though, and couldn't find them. So yeah, in your case it WOULD be baiting ^_^
    You mean zero.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  38. #538
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,221
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    I can see your point of view but since I am not defined by those groups I wouldnt call it baiting. Are you defined by the NRA?

    You might even say and it has been said on here that US military forces are war criminals and incompetent. I am defined by that remark however I still have thick enough skin to hear what point people have without getting upset about it...

    This thread has led to an amazing conversation that we have had over and over unfortunately. What I fail to understand is why folks either try to make a point... fail and then claim the thread is pointless OR bother to tell everyone who finds the thread worthwhile that they think it is worthless and refuse to offer a counter argument. Why bother really?
    Has anyone come in to tell us the cause of mass shootings is immigrants?

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  39. #539
    JUB Addict
    andysayshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    4,287

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Actually, not that correlation equals causation, but the table in my post above suggests that being an immigrant reduces your likelihood of being killed by a gun in the US.

  40. #540
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrocious View Post
    LOL thanks andy. Merry Christmas to you as well. But a response would be welcomed, I haven't been here on the forums in a while, it seems like things are devolving quite well around here.
    Trust me, you would not welcome any response that you will receive here after such a... post ^_^
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  41. #541
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    Point taken.
    Point set match actually

    A conversation about the NRA needn't start with this

    And the good news is most posts did not reflect the terrorist depiction

    So it gave the op a much needed chub

    But was irrelevant actually

    The intent was baiting

    And everyone knows that

  42. #542
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post

    And everyone knows that
    Apparently not.

  43. #543
    Oranje rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    32,437

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrocious View Post
    LOL thanks andy. Merry Christmas to you as well. But a response would be welcomed, I haven't been here on the forums in a while, it seems like things are devolving quite well around here.
    Well we certainly have cut down on the amount of crazy.

  44. #544
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    Apparently not.
    Defenders of bullshit voter turnout is always higher

    It doesn't mean majority

  45. #545
    Oranje rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    32,437

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    And then again, maybe not.

  46. #546
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    Defenders of bullshit voter turnout is always higher

    It doesn't mean majority
    Indeed...

  47. #547
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    And then again, maybe not.
    Don't u have Christmas lists to review

    The kids will want their toys

    Despite the fiscal cliff

  48. #548
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,600

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    Mostly because when it happens it results in a low body count, so the media don't care -- it's not spectacular.
    No, mostly because it never happens.


    http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...mass-shootings

  49. #549
    Oranje rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    32,437

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrocious View Post
    Have fun fighting with each other people. I'm not even sure why I'm here saying this for but, have fun.

    This recent shooting is only a small part of the gun ban plan here in the United States. There is evidence that it is a false flag operation. People saw multiple shooters but the mainstream controlled media made sure to not cover that via government demand.

    The reason to ban guns is so that they can kill us all more quickly. Once guns get banned, there will be shooting wars all over the United States. Once all the guns or most of the guns are taken, then people will begin to be oppressed even more.

    Since criminals DON'T obey any sort of gun ban, it will be those who DID obey the gun ban who suffer: try facing down a criminal with a gun when your lucky to have a slightly sharp knife by the time they are done disarming us.

    If you idiots vote to ban our guns because of an idiot who shot those poor kids, you deserve EVERYTHING that comes to America and I feel so sorry for your ignorance. There is no reasoning with some people. It's either I'm a terrorist or racist according to idiots. I really shouldn't argue with some people but here is my two cents.


    America is a hell hole and some people still don't realize this yet but the fight that has been happening under the radar is for our country to NOT dive into absolute tyranny. Obama got what he wanted: this recent incident is being used to push the gun ban he wants so that our country can have more military rome the streets to oppress the people. Once we are disarmed, it's game over.

    In all times past, in all nations and countries in the past, even before guns were invented, the sign that a man was free was that he was allowed to carry a sword. If you saw a man NOT carry a sword (or gun in more modern times in the past) this means that he was a slave. In todays world, it means nearly the same. The military which just spent lose to 11 years fighting in wars is desensitized and this country is suffering from a form of political cancer that WILL destroy this nation. I use to think there was hope but seeing post like this made me sure. We are fucked because of stupid self loathing idiots who refuse to hear, see, understand reality. History repeats it's self when people fail to know and learn from the mistakes from history.


    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson



    P.S. In case you are wondering, in my opinion, anyone who kills a kid should be killed themselves, just in case you some reason assume Im evil for thinking guns is a necessity for the retention of life as well. Making guns seem like the solo cause is like saying spoons are the reason for obesity. LETS BAN SPOONS TOO!

    Here you go.

    Because I don't think that a hat will be enough this time.

    ....and please tell me that you don't own an assault weapon.

  50. #550
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Apparently a thread reviewed by now by ALL the moderators and containing a varied and expressive conversation on gun control is now baiting.

    Must be the answer when your crazy ass party has no legitimate argument. Cry foul and beg to be relieved of having to talk about it...." oh wait no one agrees with me?? OK then i will simply fill every post with my useless debunked claim that it is baiting."

    Content and quality...psssshaaaaa... republicans dont need that ..they have conspiracy and rhetoric.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.