JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 591011 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 500 of 621
  1. #451
    JUB Addict chrisrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,020

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Does this make the victims of Newtown any less dead?

    Why should anyone have to know anything? - Sheldon Cooper

  2. #452
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisrobin View Post
    Does this make the victims of Newtown any less dead?
    My favorite unaccompanied words in an essay: this, it, he, she, they, stuff, and things.

  3. #453
    Virtus in medio stat JUB Admin opinterph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jawja
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    21,080
    Blog Entries
    14

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    I did not find this article in my school library

  4. #454
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group


  5. #455
    JUB Addict chrisrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,020

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by JockBoy87 View Post
    My favorite unaccompanied words in an essay: this, it, he, she, they, stuff, and things.
    a report that says Europe is on a par with the US in terms of mass shootings.
    or posting such information...

    Why should anyone have to know anything? - Sheldon Cooper

  6. #456

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    If it is found out that the shooter was high on pot or any other drug. Do we ban all "recreational drugs" forever?

  7. #457
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,706
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    If it is found out that the shooter was high on pot or any other drug. Do we ban all "recreational drugs" forever?
    No. What if the killer is a homosexual? Do we criminalize homosexuality?

    Geez, such logic is mind-boggling.
    blacksyringe

  8. #458
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post
    You won't like the source, but here's a report that says Europe is on a par with the US in terms of mass shootings.

    http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Lot...o_code=111C9-1
    Well how about we forget the source and realize when you look at the information the good Dr. cherry picks a few large incidents in American history and compares them with isolated large incidents in Europe. The link below looks at the worlds mass shooting for the last fifty years. not only does the US vastly lead that list but the repeat occurrences make it clear culturally something has changed over the last twenty years that has exacerbated the problem.

    That said with the number of weapons in America if we were to install a rigid policy or altogether ban personal firearms then no doubt someone would acquire a weapon and shoot a bunch of people. So then without evidence to the contrary many folks will jump on the it has failed bandwagon.

    How do you defend the fact that the US has ten thousand gun deaths? Compared to regulated nations. Or hell even compared to Israel or Switzerland where gun ownership is compulsory. the difference in both of those societies is the existence of state paid for health care and adequate mental health services.

    So republicans have to come off of something. Their financial policies killed our wealth and now their social policies are killing us outright.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  9. #459

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by -Callum- View Post
    No. What if the killer is a homosexual? Do we criminalize homosexuality?

    Geez, such logic is mind-boggling.
    If it were found that homosexuality was the cause of mass murders -- you'd have to criminalize homosexuality.

    I'm guessing that violent video games, TV shows, movies, and the overall breakdown of the moral structure of the family and society have much more to do with the mass murders than anything else.

  10. #460
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    If it were found that homosexuality was the cause of mass murders -- you'd have to criminalize homosexuality.
    Sounds funny, but Scott Lively actually believes it.

  11. #461
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    If it were found that homosexuality was the cause of mass murders -- you'd have to criminalize homosexuality.

    I'm guess that violent video games, TV shows, movies, and the overall breakdown of the moral structure of the family and society have much more to do with the mass murders than anything else.
    Actually in studies of the shooters video games and violent content play little to no role.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  12. #462

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    ^^


    A little too convenient of an article to exempt a potential cause. In the end it's the person not the tool that decides what happens.

    The military uses video games to hone the skills of soldiers.

  13. #463
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,384

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by White Eagle View Post
    This is an interesting read from a woman that has a son with possibly the same disability as Adam Lanza.


    http://thebluereview.org/i-am-adam-lanzas-mother/
    Could be made into a movie.
    Very scary .... its like "Omen" without the supernatural stuff


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  14. #464
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,706
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Murders in Detroit for 2010 - 310 - Link
    Murders in Windsor for 2010 - Zero - Link

    Same violent video games, same violent movies. Two cities less than a mile apart. Your point is invalid, Jack.
    blacksyringe

  15. #465
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    ^^


    A little too convenient of an article to exempt a potential cause. In the end it's the person not the tool that decides what happens.

    The military uses video games to hone the skills of soldiers.
    Actually there are hundreds of studies. you will need access to a database like lexus or EBSCO Host to find the psychology related and scientific ones. The only studies pointing to a link between violent video and actual shooting sprees is highly subjective and paid for by companies like Bushman or Colt. Sound familiar? Remember when the tobacco companies bought their own scientist?
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  16. #466
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by -Callum- View Post
    Murders in Detroit for 2010 - 310 - Link
    Murders in Windsor for 2010 - Zero - Link

    Same violent video games, same violent movies. Two cities less than a mile apart. Your point is invalid, Jack.
    I bet gun laws are the only difference you can find between those two cities

  17. #467
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,849

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by FuryOfFirestorm View Post
    You beat me to it. I found this today too.
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  18. #468
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by -Callum- View Post
    Murders in Detroit for 2010 - 310 - Link
    Murders in Windsor for 2010 - Zero - Link

    Same violent video games, same violent movies. Two cities less than a mile apart. Your point is invalid, Jack.
    What a comparison. Windsor, metro population 300,000 more or less; Detroit, metro population 4 million plus.

  19. #469
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,849

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    Could be made into a movie.
    Very scary .... its like "Omen" without the supernatural stuff
    Didn't think of that. That would be a good movie.
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  20. #470
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,706
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryReardon View Post
    What a comparison. Windsor, metro population 300,000 more or less; Detroit, metro population 4 million plus.
    Now how about breaking that down to per capita of 10000? Wait - there's no point, because there wasn't a single murder.
    blacksyringe

  21. #471
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    It's funny that a lot of NRA and 2nd Amendment supporters are arguing that keeping guns in the hands of civilians would prevent or stop these events, but how many of these mass shootings were actually prevented or stopped by armed civilians?

  22. #472
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Now that I think about it, this latest tragedy could have been avoided if civilians weren't armed.

    His mother owned those guns, giving him easy access to weapons.

    If she hadn't insisted on having a personal arsenal, it would have been a lot harder for him to obtain that many guns without raising red flags.

  23. #473
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    If it were found that homosexuality was the cause of mass murders -- you'd have to criminalize homosexuality.

    I'm guessing that violent video games, TV shows, movies, and the overall breakdown of the moral structure of the family and society have much more to do with the mass murders than anything else.
    A majority of these mass shootings were done by Caucasian males, so according to your logic, we need to round up all Caucasian males and put them in jail.

    Oh look - I'm a Hispanic/Native American male, so i'm completely exempt. Have fun in jail, Jack!

  24. #474
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by FuryOfFirestorm View Post
    Now that I think about it, this latest tragedy could have been avoided if civilians weren't armed.

    His mother owned those guns, giving him easy access to weapons.

    If she hadn't insisted on having a personal arsenal, it would have been a lot harder for him to obtain that many guns without raising red flags.
    Yes, exactly.

    If it wasn't for this crazy gun culture in America, this kind of stuff wouldn't happen.

    Purchasing a gun for "personal protection" makes it 3x more likely that someone in your home will die of a homicide. Three times! As Mrs. Lanza discovered.



    http://guncite.com/gun-control-kellermann-3times.html

  25. #475

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by -Callum- View Post
    Murders in Detroit for 2010 - 310 - Link
    Murders in Windsor for 2010 - Zero - Link

    Same violent video games, same violent movies. Two cities less than a mile apart. Your point is invalid, Jack.
    What makes the difference in murders between the two?

    There has to be more to the story.

  26. #476
    auribus teneo lupum Stardreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Over the Hedge and Under the Hill
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,095

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by FuryOfFirestorm View Post
    There is an argument that counters this, namely that in most cases of mass gun killings the catylist that brings the event to an end is the arrival of armed opposition. The observation/theory is that the killing in this latest killing spree stopped killing and turned his gun on himself when he heard the sirens indicating armed police officers had arrived. There was a recent shooter in a mall that reportedly stopped his shooting and turned his gun on himself when he noticed that a man had drawn his (licensed) concealed carry handgun and was looking for a clear shot at him. How accurate this theory is, is of course, debatable but it has a certain soundness to me you rarely hear that spree killers such as this actually shooting it out with the police, they almost always flee or kill themselves instead.
    Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly succeed, and are right. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

  27. #477
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    So republicans have to come off of something. Their financial policies killed our wealth and now their social policies are killing us outright.
    This bears repeating.

  28. #478

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by FuryOfFirestorm View Post
    A majority of these mass shootings were done by Caucasian males, so according to your logic, we need to round up all Caucasian males and put them in jail.

    Oh look - I'm a Hispanic/Native American male, so i'm completely exempt. Have fun in jail, Jack!
    I'm white? I had better tell my parents.

  29. #479

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rexx View Post
    This bears repeating.
    How many millions of babies have liberals killed by abortion?

  30. #480
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Stardreamer View Post
    There is an argument that counters this, namely that in most cases of mass gun killings the catylist that brings the event to an end is the arrival of armed opposition. The observation/theory is that the killing in this latest killing spree stopped killing and turned his gun on himself when he heard the sirens indicating armed police officers had arrived. There was a recent shooter in a mall that reportedly stopped his shooting and turned his gun on himself when he noticed that a man had drawn his (licensed) concealed carry handgun and was looking for a clear shot at him. How accurate this theory is, is of course, debatable but it has a certain soundness to me you rarely hear that spree killers such as this actually shooting it out with the police, they almost always flee or kill themselves instead.
    The first case involves the police (who carry guns as part of their job), not armed civilians.

    The second case has not been given solid confirmation as of yet.

    Spree killings have usually ended in 3 ways:

    1. The shooter gives up and turns himself over to the Police/SWAT

    2. The shooter turns the gun on himself

    3. The shooter gets taken down by a police sniper.

    I've yet to see a mass shooter get taken down by an armed civilian.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    How many millions of babies have liberals killed by abortion?
    None. Now fetuses, on the other hand....

  31. #481
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    How many millions of babies have liberals killed by abortion?
    As you well know, Jack, the reason for the decline in crime in the USA is thought to be the legalization of abortion.

    Abortion is a horrible "solution" to a social problem we cannot figure out any better way to deal with. But, how many millions of lives have ironically been saved because of abortion?

  32. #482
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    3,171

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by FuryOfFirestorm View Post
    :

    I've yet to see a mass shooter get taken down by an armed civilian.


    ....
    That's probably because many of the mass shooting venues are 'gun free zones'.
    That college in Virginia comes to mind, as do schools.

  33. #483
    auribus teneo lupum Stardreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Over the Hedge and Under the Hill
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,095

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by FuryOfFirestorm View Post
    The first case involves the police (who carry guns as part of their job), not armed civilians.

    The second case has not been given solid confirmation as of yet.

    Spree killings have usually ended in 3 ways:

    1. The shooter gives up and turns himself over to the Police/SWAT

    2. The shooter turns the gun on himself

    3. The shooter gets taken down by a police sniper.

    I've yet to see a mass shooter get taken down by an armed civilian.
    Which does not rule out that it could happen. However the rest of your observation does not invalidate the argument, it complements it if anything.
    Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly succeed, and are right. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

  34. #484

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rexx View Post
    As you well know, Jack, the reason for the decline in crime in the USA is thought to be the legalization of abortion.

    Abortion is a horrible "solution" to a social problem we cannot figure out any better way to deal with. But, how many millions of lives have ironically been saved because of abortion?
    Saved lives by abortion. What are you talking about?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by FuryOfFirestorm View Post
    None. Now fetuses, on the other hand....
    So this isn't a serious discussion.

  35. #485
    Suck my dick, Scalia! FuryOfFirestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    2,216
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Saved lives by abortion. What are you talking about?

    - - - Updated - - -



    So this isn't a serious discussion.
    Not since you joined it, no.

    This is a baby: [insert photo of baby here. JUB's policy doesn't allow images of children]

    This is not a baby:

    I hope that cleared things up.

  36. #486
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Jack let me talk slowly... as has been presented on these forums time and time again in threads to which you were a part of... abortion has reduced the number of youth rasied in shitty conditions for lack of resources by the underage and often unprepared mother. That reduction in 'layabouts' are no longer having to create a life of crime after a shitty childhood because they never were born.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  37. #487
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    I'm white? I had better tell my parents.
    Your not a white guy?

    Weird. You sound just like a white guy in all your positions.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  38. #488
    JUB Addict
    zoltanspawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,481
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    What makes the difference in murders between the two?

    There has to be more to the story.
    Jack is asking a good question, here.
    pro bonobo

  39. #489
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois (Agent Provocateur and Refujiunderground you can do it)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,212
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    Really if you want to pinpoint any sort of cause for the rise in shootings, I would blame the deinstitutionalization of America or as I like to call it, "minimum security prison". In the 80s when all the mental hospitals started to close and all the "mentally hilarious" were unleashed on the masses, no doubt some of the reproduced and well, said offspring have come of age.
    Quote Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
    ITA...If we don't address the need for mental health care it won't matter how strict the gun laws are...the people who are bent on doing these things will find the guns...or worse. It may be harder for them to find the guns with stricter regulations but they will be available on the black market. Mental illness is the deciding factor IMO...more than guns. This phenomenon is not going away so a discussion on the state of access to mental health care in this country is essential.
    So entirely in agreement from here...mental health care was a prominent and important factor early in MY lifetime, and I am eternally grateful that a good system was in place at the time. If I had been born later with the same developmental problems - late enough that it was instead 1990 when I really needed mental health care instead of a generation earlier - I cannot see any scenario under which I would be alive, sane, and NOT in prison...by now.

    A guy right here in JUB has posted about the horrendous hurdles to finding any kind of mental health care, and it just shouldn't be that way. I don't know about the system there, but my hunch is that mental health care is more available even in places like Haiti and Yemen, to most of the population, than in the United States.

    I'm hearing SOME people talk about a good mental health system for the first time in more than a generation. Unfortunately, I don't expect to hear people talking about it three weeks from now (or later) - it will be completely forgotten again. As advanced as the United States supposedly is, the mental health care system is primitive and only available to the incredibly, extremely privileged.
    "All legal U. S. residents who are 18 years or older, shall have an unconditional right to vote." - 28th Amendment, US Constitution?
    "But, hey, who cares about women and their rights when the religious liberty of a nationwide chain of arts and crafts stores is at stake?" - Daily Kos, 30 June 2014
    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

  40. #490
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Well to be fair probably as many as conservatives, only, the liberals aren't as ashamed if it.

  41. #491
    Oranje rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    32,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    How many millions of babies have liberals killed by abortion?


    What is the bullshit with liberals killing babies?

    You don't think that there aren't a whole lot of nice Republican women out there who haven't had abortions too?

    Really?

    Well news flash there Jacko, there are.

    And come on people.

    We've had fucking prairie dogs used as the reason for assault weapons in this thread and now we've invoked Springer's Law where every big topic thread has to somehow get derailed with a sterile and stupid discussion over abortion?????

    Time for the thread to be closed.

  42. #492
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rexx View Post
    As you well know, Jack, the reason for the decline in crime in the USA is thought to be the legalization of abortion.

    Abortion is a horrible "solution" to a social problem we cannot figure out any better way to deal with. But, how many millions of lives have ironically been saved because of abortion?
    Completely in sync with your comment about arming the 6-7 year olds at Sandy Hook

    Two gems

    Sorta Westboro esque

  43. #493
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    What is the bullshit with liberals killing babies?

    You don't think that there aren't a whole lot of nice Republican women out there who haven't had abortions too?

    Really?

    Well news flash there Jacko, there are.

    And come on people.

    We've had fucking prairie dogs used as the reason for assault weapons in this thread and now we've invoked Springer's Law where every big topic thread has to somehow get derailed with a sterile and stupid discussion over abortion?????

    Time for the thread to be closed.
    It was a death march long before this

    Try 5 pages ago with mind numbing bank forth

    With one lone prairie dog holding off the 85

    Selective outrage it appears

  44. #494
    JubberClubber White Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,849

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by White Eagle View Post
    Just reported a shooting in San Antonio, shooter just shooting across a parking lot and into a theater, Police had to shoot him to stop it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh yes the shooter is in the hospital recovering.
    HE hit a bystander
    Well, they reported on evening news the guy didn't do anything and has disappeared.
    BEWARE! Harassing the Indian may result in sudden and severe hair loss.

  45. #495
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Over Quentin Tarantino's objections

    http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=780749

  46. #496

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    What is the bullshit with liberals killing babies?

    You don't think that there aren't a whole lot of nice Republican women out there who haven't had abortions too?

    Really?

    Well news flash there Jacko, there are.

    And come on people.

    We've had fucking prairie dogs used as the reason for assault weapons in this thread and now we've invoked Springer's Law where every big topic thread has to somehow get derailed with a sterile and stupid discussion over abortion?????

    Time for the thread to be closed.
    Just because you're uncomfortable with one of the reasons for the country's moral collapse is not reason to shut down the thread. The thread probably should have been shut down because if was a baiting thread.

    If abortion along with demeaning and violent video games, TV shows, music, movies that desensitize people to murder, torture, blood, and respect for human life were made illegal I would expect we would have less violence.

    Let's talk further about mental illness as the reason for the murders. Connecticut has very strict gun laws -- why didn't they stop the violence.

    My guess is that after getting a ban on assault weapons and that not working -- the liberals will want more, and more, and more.

  47. #497
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    this is a depressing Tuesday morning read...

    What Lanza shows us is the limits of the obvious policy responses. He had all the mental health resources he needed--and he did it anyway. The law stopped him from buying a gun--and he did it anyway. The school had an intercom system aimed at stopping unauthorized entry--and he did it anyway. Any practical, easy-to-implement solution to school shootings that you could propose, along with several that were not at all easy to implement, was already in place. Somehow, Lanza blew through them all.
    These "reasonable controls" would not, in fact, have done much to stop the horror at Newtown; Lanza's problem was not that he didn't know the four rules of gun safety, or that his aim was bad. And Lanza didn't buy the guns, so a background check would not have stopped him... Reducing the body counts a bit is obviously a very worthy project; I am okay with outlawing magazines that contain more than ten bullets. But this will in no way prevent people from going on murderous rampages. We are not talking about an end to spree killing, only about a (perhaps) very slight reduction in its deadliness.
    You can't ban them because the Supreme Court has now ruled, twice, that you can't. You also can't ban them because there are hundreds of millions of guns in circulation in the United States--no one knows exactly how many, but we are either approaching, or well past, one gun per adult citizens. Other countries that banned guns started with a less absolutist attitude towards civil liberties, and also, a lot fewer guns.

    We don't know where any of those guns are. So how would we get them? House to house searches? I keep getting these mailers from the ACLU saying that whatever administration is currently in power is "gutting" the fourth amendment, but the old girl still has a little life in her--enough to preclude any such measures. At best, you would take guns away from the people least likely to use them: the folks law abiding enough to trundle down to the police station and dutifully surrender their weapons.

    And that's assuming that you can get to the point of banning guns. You can't. Somewhere between 40-60% of American adults own a gun; they will not vote for your gun ban. Others who do not own guns are nonetheless opposed to banning them.
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-massacre.html

    cliffs: there really is no solution, and no way to prevent tragedies like this. the best we can do is pass laws to make ourselves feel better and maybe reduce the future body counts.

  48. #498
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post

    How many millions of babies have liberals killed by abortion?
    None. Abortion doesn't kill babies.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  49. #499
    Oranje rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    32,518

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Just because you're uncomfortable with one of the reasons for the country's moral collapse is not reason to shut down the thread. The thread probably should have been shut down because if was a baiting thread.

    If abortion along with demeaning and violent video games, TV shows, music, movies that desensitize people to murder, torture, blood, and respect for human life were made illegal I would expect we would have less violence.

    Let's talk further about mental illness as the reason for the murders. Connecticut has very strict gun laws -- why didn't they stop the violence.

    My guess is that after getting a ban on assault weapons and that not working -- the liberals will want more, and more, and more.

    Back in the 19th century, there were no violent TV programs, video games, music, movies or readily available abortions.

    19th century America was a violent society....including the outrages practised on slaves and children.

    So don't shovel me that shit.

    There is no 'moral' collapse of society.

    The next thing is that you will be calling for homosexuality to be criminalized...God knows that is what most of your fellow travellers believe to be one of the main reasons for the downfall of moralism in America.

  50. #500
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,617

    Code of Conduct

    Re: NRA is a Domestic Terrorist Group

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    Completely in sync with your comment about arming the 6-7 year olds at Sandy Hook

    Two gems

    Sorta Westboro esque

    If you're trying to agree with me regarding your party's stupidity concerning the gun issue, then thank you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.