JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 92
  1. #1

    Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Hey guys I am new to this site,so please excuse me, if this question might be in the wrong section.

    I would like to get everyone's opinions, or votes on which one will be more likely to date a bisexual man. This question has been heavy on my mind recently,btw.

  2. #2
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,811

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Men of course. Let me talk in stereotypes a bit

    To women, "bisexual" spells either "slut", or "closeted gay guy". Both negative.

    To men, it spells either "closeted gay guy", or "kinda straight but still wants me". Although I find the latter unhealthy, it makes bi guys more attractive to gay guys.


    I am assuming you are asking because you're labeling yourself as bi?
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  3. #3

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    I am a bisexual woman. I was just asking because I saw the question on yahoo, and it have been on my mind since. And would make more sense if bisexual men, and gay guys are more likely to date each other.

  4. #4
    On the Prowl weinerslav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    99

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Hi Medusa! Welcome!

    I would say none! LOL, kidding, but actually, it depends, if it was just for fooling around, I would say both would have no problem getting the bi guy, but for a serious commitment I don't know, I do know a lot of women that would never get into a relation with a bi guy because they would never stop wondering about if they would be enough for him... As for the men... It depends, most of the gay guys that I know wouldn't, since they think exactly what rolyo85 said above "closeted gay guy", and I serious doubt any of those guys would put the neck on the line because most of us already had the experiment where the guy in the end picked the girl, just like in the movies. I don't know if I would pick a bi guy, honestly, I guess I would always fear being left for the girl, but it always depend of the situation...

    So, I would say women, because in the end I believe they are more brave (and sometimes insane) in love than men.
    Last edited by weinerslav; December 13th, 2012 at 07:16 PM.

  5. #5

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by weinerslav View Post
    Hi Medusa! Welcome!

    I would say none! LOL, kidding, but actually, it depends, if it was just for fooling around, I would say both would have no problem getting the bi guy, but for a serious commitment I don't know, I do know a lot of women that would never get into a relation with a bi guy because they would never stop wondering about if they would be enough for him... As for the men... It depends, most of the gay guys that I know wouldn't, since they think exactly what rolyo85 said above "closeted gay guy", and I serious doubt any of those guys would put the neck on the line because most of us already had the experiment where the guy in the end picked the girl, just like in the movies. I don't know if I would pick a bi guy, honestly, I guess I would always fear being left for the girl, but it always depend of the situation...

    So, I would say women, because in the end I believe they are more brave (and sometimes insane) in love than men.
    Actually I think women are too afraid of bisexual men.Even some bisexual women are afraid of bisexual men.lol. So,me personally I think Gay men are more bold,plus I heard it was a turn on for gay men.

  6. #6
    JUB Addict umjreon88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,118
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Personally a Kinsey 4/5, I say to me, the orientation of the guy doesn't matter. As long as he loves me, that is all that matters. However, I've thought about it and sometimes I think if he leaves me for a woman I would be devastated. Then again, it just means that he doesn't love me anymore. So yeah, I don't mind Bisexual guys.
    "... You think the only people who are people
    Are the people who look and think like you ..." - Colours of the Wind by Vanessa Williams

  7. #7
    On the Prowl weinerslav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    99

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Actually I think women are too afraid of bisexual men.Even some bisexual women are afraid of bisexual men.lol. So,me personally I think Gay men are more bold,plus I heard it was a turn on for gay men.
    LOL, maybe you're right, it may be a turn on, but I think that it is just for the fun part.

    Yes, women are more afraid of bisexual men, I have a friend that once told me she would be devastated if her boyfriend left her for a man because she would assume that it would be because of her! She is incredibly feminine and beautiful so it really seems silly to listen someone saying that when she is such a perfect woman, but I made the question to other friends and they all thought the same. Even so, most women when love don't let go easily, at least that's the impression I have.

    I figured out I was gay because my best friend, when I was 18, started having feelings for me, and I realized that something was happening there and that I also had really strong feelings for him, well a few months later e left me for a girl, he was such a sweet guy and tried to keep being friends but, naturally, that was just impossible for me... So you see the problem, I feel it was the first and last bi guy for me, even if I could consider someone else if it is someone worthy of my trust but, even so! There are stories like this one everywhere, if you want a serious commitment the perspective that it may happen is really scary! But well if it is just for fun, bring them on! LOL

  8. #8
    On the Prowl weinerslav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    99

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by umjreon88 View Post
    sometimes I think if he leaves me for a woman I would be devastated. Then again, it just means that he doesn't love me anymore.
    That made perfect sense, I never thought about it that way but it is exactly like that, maybe it really doesn't matter if you have to face competition from both sexes, in the end, if he loves you, he loves you!

  9. #9

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Gay Men... Sadly, gay men think less gay = more attractive. Sadly, straight women think more gay = less attractive.

  10. #10

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by weinerslav View Post
    LOL, maybe you're right, it may be a turn on, but I think that it is just for the fun part.

    Yes, women are more afraid of bisexual men, I have a friend that once told me she would be devastated if her boyfriend left her for a man because she would assume that it would be because of her! She is incredibly feminine and beautiful so it really seems silly to listen someone saying that when she is such a perfect woman, but I made the question to other friends and they all thought the same. Even so, most women when love don't let go easily, at least that's the impression I have.

    I figured out I was gay because my best friend, when I was 18, started having feelings for me, and I realized that something was happening there and that I also had really strong feelings for him, well a few months later e left me for a girl, he was such a sweet guy and tried to keep being friends but, naturally, that was just impossible for me... So you see the problem, I feel it was the first and last bi guy for me, even if I could consider someone else if it is someone worthy of my trust but, even so! There are stories like this one everywhere, if you want a serious commitment the perspective that it may happen is really scary! But well if it is just for fun, bring them on! LOL
    Did y'all declare yourselves in a relationship? or were you just fuck buddies? And yes us women does feel like it's our fault that a man cheats on us.It's even more crumbling, and horrific if we find out he has been screwing a man.I bet that feeling is awful.

  11. #11

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Appleman34 View Post
    Gay Men... Sadly, gay men think less gay = more attractive. Sadly, straight women think more gay = less attractive.
    Yes.I find it very odd, and strange that gay men are not attracted to their own, or think negative of it.And it's not sad for women,to me

  12. #12
    On the Prowl weinerslav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    99

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Did y'all declare yourselves in a relationship? or were you just fuck buddies? And yes us women does feel like it's our fault that a man cheats on us.It's even more crumbling, and horrific if we find out he has been screwing a man.I bet that feeling is awful.
    I don't remember calling it a relation, but it was really more than just sex, we where close friends, and getting closer physically made everything more profound, I thing we where trying to figure what was the meaning of all that, I could deal with it, he couldn't, that's life. In this situation I think it was never about stop loving, it was more about being splitted and not wanting to face the real world as a gay man, that's why I never had thought before about what umjreon88 said, if it is someone that knows himself well, maybe it doesn't matter at all, if he loves you, he will stay...

  13. #13
    Slut broadshoulder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    West London, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    246

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    I think probably gay men because bisexuals make themselves available but as someone who has had bad experiences with them I wouldn't do it again.

    They are fine with the sex but the commitment or being with a gay guy troubles them. They seem to have far more "guilt" and selfloathing then "out" gay men. When the going gets tough or you want to move the relationship on then they often shrivel back into the closet or take the easy option and get with a straight woman which society expects.

    Some are cowards.

  14. #14
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,722

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Women are far more likely to date a bisexual man. (In fact, women are more likely to date a homosexual man).

    This is fortunate, as there is almost no possibility for a gay man to establish a permanent relationship with a bisexual man. They always end up with women. Always.

  15. #15
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    I'm not sure, but not me.

  16. #16
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    I think women would be more likely to date a bisexual man, because women often think they can change men. This isn't true of just changing bisexuals--they often think they can change other aspects of a man.

    Old proverb: "Men marry women hoping they don't change--but they do. Women marry men hoping they will change--but they don't."

  17. #17
    美しいヨーロッパ Scealle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,891
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Personally I think women. The bi guy that had a fling with 2 years ago now ended up dating one of my close female friend. I told her about our "encounter" and she doesn't seem too bothered by it. She just says as long as he loves her than they are ok. Hmmm.

  18. #18
    JUB Addict Hellax24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,022

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Gay Men.We love the Cock and further seeing how much farther we can push their sexual buttons. They also seem to be more sexually uninhibited, which is always a good thing.

    CXXX
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic308529_2.gif

  19. #19
    JUB Addict Hellax24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,022

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Double Post.

    I love scratching that itch that those women can't do and knowing a BI Guy needs that fix is very hot.

    CXXX
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic308529_2.gif

  20. #20
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    maybe a time new labels work inta new patterns
    while a zillions old labels fins doins it
    ans rinse

    but all depend folk any idea wot is up or down

    anyway folk keep umself a happy blow out anythag keep a bore away
    ans folk rubbin up it cause

    anyway so much but betta no say

    thankyou
    diasy sunflowa cactus
    hawaii jiggllees original flava

  21. #21
    Porn Star nfgrls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    479

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    I'm not sure, but not me.
    thats just what I was thinking. I can deal with the guys that weren't sure confused and tried a woman but one that still openly is attracted to and likes women not for me

  22. #22
    TheFallenAsexual
    Guest

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    I'd date a bi guy in a second. The way so many gay men demonize the idea of being even slightly attracted to women irks me to the core.

    As long as he's proud and out about the fact that he loves men and isn't a wannabe straight guy seeing dudes on the low, I'm fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    To women, "bisexual" spells either "slut", or "closeted gay guy". Both negative.

    To men, it spells either "closeted gay guy", or "kinda straight but still wants me".
    True story. We can go along and add this to the reasons why I hate mainstream society.



    What I find hilarious in this situation is that every gay man with a broken heart will come forward with their stories about how an old love left them for a woman. I guess if he left them for another man, all that heartache would suddenly turn into rainbows and kittens.

  23. #23

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scealle View Post
    Personally I think women. The bi guy that had a fling with 2 years ago now ended up dating one of my close female friend. I told her about our "encounter" and she doesn't seem too bothered by it. She just says as long as he loves her than they are ok. Hmmm.
    Was she desperate to have a man? Did she have low self esteem? I find out that one of the many reasons why a woman would a date bisexual man is because she does not think highly of herself, or have very low self esteem.They feel like as long as any man loves me,it's better than no man at all. Is your friend fat?

  24. #24

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellax24 View Post
    Double Post.

    I love scratching that itch that those women can't do and knowing a BI Guy needs that fix is very hot.

    CXXX
    Well damn no wonder why there's so many bi men in relationships with gay men.Y'all some freaks.lol. But yeah you are right.As a woman there are certain things I will not do, or cannot do in the bedroom.Well at least until I meet the right man,that I am comfortable with.

  25. #25
    Of Nightmares & Secrets. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    8,979
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    I don't really care, since i'm not so judgmental about the fluidity of someone's sexuality - I find that gay men want to "change" a curious guy or straight guy, but when he's honest about liking both, he's treated like he's only good for a good time. In short, people suck.

    In this instance, you're right - women are more likely to seriously date a bi man. Judging by the responses, they're the only ones willing to give the person a shot, not just the sexual preference.
    "I snuff their tongues, my heart a-flutter,

    These words i speak are gates to Hell..."

  26. #26
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Was she desperate to have a man? Did she have low self esteem? I find out that one of the many reasons why a woman would a date bisexual man is because she does not think highly of herself, or have very low self esteem.They feel like as long as any man loves me,it's better than no man at all. Is your friend fat?

  27. #27
    nf fbt funw glbhuof gmhp
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    bet ya humans no idea female apes a franchise got carry new version da male female apes

    anyway

    thankyou
    diasy sunflowa cactus
    hawaii jiggllees original flava

  28. #28
    Of Nightmares & Secrets. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    8,979
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    ^Wait. What the fuck?
    "I snuff their tongues, my heart a-flutter,

    These words i speak are gates to Hell..."

  29. #29
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Answering this question on behalf of black people, I can say without any uncertainty...Gay Men.

  30. #30

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntneo(PT) View Post
    Answering this question on behalf of black people, I can say without any uncertainty...Gay Men.
    Hey,are we the only two black people here? I did think it's weird that reading responses, until you reminded me that majority of this forum may be white.And you are absolutely correct.Black women will not date a bisexual man.

  31. #31
    TheFallenAsexual
    Guest

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Me and MoufOfKaos are all up in this thread. We're Black too.

    I agree with Neo.

  32. #32

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallenAsexual View Post
    Me and MoufOfKaos are all up in this thread. We're Black too.

    I agree with Neo.
    Well damn that makes four black people.Thanks for answering, maybe white women have a different mind set when it comes men,fucking, and sexuality

  33. #33
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    So, let me get my head around this...

    • Most gay men and straight women are not into dating bisexual men.
    • But out of the ones who are, gay black men and white straight women are the most open-minded.
    • And black women can't stand the thought of dating a bisexual man.
    • And many straight women will date a bisexual man if they are fat and desperate.
    • And many gay men will only use bisexual men for sex only because they get off on him not being fully gay but don't think he'll commit to men.



  34. #34
    On the Prowl weinerslav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    99

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallenAsexual View Post
    What I find hilarious in this situation is that every gay man with a broken heart will come forward with their stories about how an old love left them for a woman. I guess if he left them for another man, all that heartache would suddenly turn into rainbows and kittens.
    LOL, good point, but I think most of the guys/girls that faced that situation feel they where played, that's why most of the time they demonize bi guys, the cause may be mostly the "closeted gay guy" syndrome, because bisexuality is not very well understand by many people.

  35. #35
    The Mother of Loki Laufey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,749

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    I actually think it's very common in the gay community that guys don't want to date bisexual men... just sleep with them.

  36. #36
    On the Prowl weinerslav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    99

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    • Most gay men and straight women are not into dating bisexual men.
    • But out of the ones who are, gay black men and white straight women are the most open-minded.
    • And black women can't stand the thought of dating a bisexual man.
    • And many straight women will date a bisexual man if they are fat and desperate.
    • And many gay men will only use bisexual men for sex only because they get off on him not being fully gay but don't think he'll commit to men.
    If I had to give a definitive reply about this matter I would say all the above, all of them seem spot on to me.

  37. #37

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    So, let me get my head around this...

    • Most gay men and straight women are not into dating bisexual men.
    • But out of the ones who are, gay black men and white straight women are the most open-minded.
    • And black women can't stand the thought of dating a bisexual man.
    • And many straight women will date a bisexual man if they are fat and desperate.
    • And many gay men will only use bisexual men for sex only because they get off on him not being fully gay but don't think he'll commit to men.


    GIIIRRRRRLLL. YOU ARE SILLY.Just reading your two posts had me laughing.But on a serious note.I do not understand why gay men get upset when, they have sex with a bisexual guy, or a man that's "straight", and that said guy does not want them, in any relationship at all. They go after straight men (well some of them) give the straight guy what he wants,try to convince the straight guy to be with him or change his sexual attraction to women,but then get pissed off when he doesn't.What type of sense does that make? Can any of you lovely gay men answer this for?

  38. #38
    JUB Addict umjreon88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,118
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    That's my exact reaction too!
    "... You think the only people who are people
    Are the people who look and think like you ..." - Colours of the Wind by Vanessa Williams

  39. #39
    美しいヨーロッパ Scealle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,891
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Was she desperate to have a man? Did she have low self esteem? I find out that one of the many reasons why a woman would a date bisexual man is because she does not think highly of herself, or have very low self esteem.They feel like as long as any man loves me,it's better than no man at all. Is your friend fat?
    Well yeah she is kinda desperate to a certain extent. Yeah I'd say her self confidence and esteem seems a bit low. You get the next part quite right. I don't think she's fat ( I have take pics with her in the show yourself thread you can look it up to see that) but she always complain to us that she's fat and not pretty. In fact i think she's one of the pretty girls in her class. It's also odd that she mention there are a few guys (str8) that are interested in her previously. Yet somehow she ended up with the guy that I used to had a fling with. Small world ain't it.

  40. #40

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by weinerslav View Post
    LOL, good point, but I think most of the guys/girls that faced that situation feel they where played, that's why most of the time they demonize bi guys, the cause may be mostly the "closeted gay guy" syndrome, because bisexuality is not very well understand by many people.
    Also keep in mind that,some of these people know from the get go what they are dealing with.So why would they do they think they can change them with sex?People cannot fault all bisexual guys, when some gay guys are just as much at fault here.Why force someone to be with you?

  41. #41

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scealle View Post
    Well yeah she is kinda desperate to a certain extent. Yeah I'd say her self confidence and esteem seems a bit low. You get the next part quite right. I don't think she's fat ( I have take pics with her in the show yourself thread you can look it up to see that) but she always complain to us that she's fat and not pretty. In fact i think she's one of the pretty girls in her class. It's also odd that she mention there are a few guys (str8) that are interested in her previously. Yet somehow she ended up with the guy that I used to had a fling with. Small world ain't it.
    Awww poor baby.I knew she had type of self love issues, when you mention her.And also tell her how you feel.Tell her it's not right,that she's banging your ex boyfriend or fuck buddy or whoever he was to you.And tell her she's beautiful, and that you LOVE her.Maybe then that will make her feel better.

  42. #42
    美しいヨーロッパ Scealle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,891
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Awww poor baby.I knew she had type of self love issues, when you mention her.And also tell her how you feel.Tell her it's not right,that she's banging your ex boyfriend or fuck buddy or whoever he was to you.And tell her she's beautiful, and that you LOVE her.Maybe then that will make her feel better.
    Yeah. Oddly enough most of my female friends had self love issues even though most of them are pretty. We Have already clarify the situation with her about it, she's ok with it now. Funny how the first time her bi bf mentioned me to her, he told her I was a freak and the one who initiated the whole "encounter" when in fact he was the one who started non stop groping me for a few weeks. And when I actually start having feelings for him, he chickened out.

  43. #43
    Of Nightmares & Secrets. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    8,979
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    So, let me get my head around this...

    • Most gay men and straight women are not into dating bisexual men.
    • But out of the ones who are, gay black men and white straight women are the most open-minded.
    • And black women can't stand the thought of dating a bisexual man.
    • And many straight women will date a bisexual man if they are fat and desperate.
    • And many gay men will only use bisexual men for sex only because they get off on him not being fully gay but don't think he'll commit to men.


    I'm just waiting for the Hispanic and Asian opinion on the matter, guys and girls.

    And where is Sultan? I'd love to know if a man of middle eastern descent who has come out as bi would be more willing to be with a man or a woman.
    "I snuff their tongues, my heart a-flutter,

    These words i speak are gates to Hell..."

  44. #44

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by MoufOfKhaos View Post
    I'm just waiting for the Hispanic and Asian opinion on the matter, guys and girls.

    And where is Sultan? I'd love to know if a man of middle eastern descent who has come out as bi would be more willing to be with a man or a woman.
    Don't most of kind of prefer men anyways? Serious question here. Plus I thought men having an attraction to men in the Middle East was frowned upon.

  45. #45
    Of Nightmares & Secrets. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    8,979
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Spider Man. Get in here.



    I... I just don't know anymore. All I know is I'm no longer horny, and you know, maybe I should ask YOU if you'll date a bi man.

    I mean, if Mary Jane will let you and all.
    "I snuff their tongues, my heart a-flutter,

    These words i speak are gates to Hell..."

  46. #46
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    I get the sense some people are trying to clown in a round about way. Human beings can be really complex in the way they view others...and sexual orientation further complicates matters. Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just telling you guys what I've seen/witnessed, heard, and read. Sorry if it seems as if I'm pigeonholing a group, but the truth is the truth.
    Last edited by Huntneo(PT); December 14th, 2012 at 12:47 PM.

  47. #47

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntneo(PT) View Post
    I get the sense some people are trying to clown in a round about way. Human beings can be really complex in the way they view others...and sexual orientation further complicates matters. Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just telling you guys what I've seen/witnessed, heard, and read. Sorry if it seems as if I'm pigeonholing a group, but the truth is the truth.
    Thank You.It does seem like people are trying to clown,but you are speaking nothing but the truth, my fine sir.

  48. #48
    JUB Addict maxpowr9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,839
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Having experienced this first hand, I would say sexually, bisexual men would prefer a guy. In a relationship, I would say a woman. I say that on the basis that my first love was a bi guy who went off with a woman and married her and had kids. I dunno if he went back in the closet with his sexuality but it's sort of the reason why I have basically shunned bi men.

    Each person is different so you have to take it on a case-by-case basis.

  49. #49
    JUB Addict figjam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,116

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    I am a bisexual woman. I was just asking because I saw the question on yahoo, and it have been on my mind since. And would make more sense if bisexual men, and gay guys are more likely to date each other.
    I am a bisexual man - there are so many issues with bisexuality. I love both sexes - not that complicated - even more, I love the person...

  50. #50

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    I'd date a bi guy if he were into me and I into him. I think men do have that tendency to date bi guys more. A lot of the women I know have a problem with bi guys whether they think it makes them less masculine or whatever. And plenty of women I know get jealous pretty easily. but I can only speak of the people I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saybrooke View Post
    I was at the gym once, and this woman was on the elliptical next to me, making motorcycle noises.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.