JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 92 of 92

Thread: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

      
   
  1. #51

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    I've only met like one guy I thought was TRULY bi, the others were either closeted gay guys, or they just enjoyed sex with men. To be honest, I would date one, as long as their hot, and they treat me nice. What's the problem?

  2. #52
    Shattering Illusions. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Riverdale
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    7,870
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    ^Being left for a woman is worse than being left for a man, apparently. And the reverse is true for women, I guess?

    Of course, no one notices the part that matters more is that they were left... it has to be quantified by something.
    "Confront the power of forming,

    Killing your problems of evil..."

  3. #53

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by MoufOfKhaos View Post
    ^Being left for a woman is worse than being left for a man, apparently. And the reverse is true for women, I guess?

    Of course, no one notices the part that matters more is that they were left... it has to be quantified by something.
    True on both accounts. And to be honest (and God forbid I would ever be in this situation)I would much whether have a boyfriend leave me for another woman.Him leaving me for another man would honestly make me feel worthless, and like used up sex toy.Also bamboozled that I was stupid enough to be with someone that was nothing but an imaginary person.

  4. #54
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    Each person is different so you have to take it on a case-by-case basis.
    True, bisexuals (and those who date them) come in a wide variety just like gays and straights.

    We can all discuss personal anecdotes but at the end of the day, it's better to not prejudge or generalize our experiences to all bisexuals (and their partners)-- that is unfair. It doesn't make our experiences less valid or untrue, it's just that we should try not to be presumptuous, close-minded or judgmental as if our experiences are universal truths about all bisexuals and their partners. As for trying to figure out which demographic is more interested in dating bisexuals, it seems pretty pointless to me because we know biphobic attitudes are prevalent among gays and straights from all walks of life and that bisexuals often feel rejection from both sides. So, we need to be careful so as not to perpetuate more stereotypes about this group and the people who choose to date them.

  5. #55
    Make 2014 Special MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,893

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Hey,are we the only two black people here? .
    Black girl here !



    And yeah. A lot of Black girls wont date a bi guy. Homosexuality is so weird in the Black community. Its not that big of an issue in my family, maybe because my parents arent Christian.

    Id like to say that I would try and date a bi guy. Never really thought about it.
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  6. #56
    Make 2014 Special MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,893

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    I would much whether have a boyfriend leave me for another woman.Him leaving me for another man would honestly make me feel worthless, and like used up sex toy.
    Ive heard it the other way around. Ive heard some women say that they would rather their man leave them for another man, because at least it had nothing to do with her.
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  7. #57

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by MissAnne View Post
    Black girl here !



    And yeah. A lot of Black girls wont date a bi guy. Homosexuality is so weird in the Black community. Its not that big of an issue in my family, maybe because my parents arent Christian.

    Id like to say that I would try and date a bi guy. Never really thought about it.
    Hey girl HEY! And if that's you in your avatars let me just say, you are very pretty. Anyways you are correct that homosexuality is very weird in the black community,especially regrading to black males.And you know whats so damn ironic? The black community will be more likely to accept, and show love to gay men, then they will a bisexual man.Or maybe that's just the circles in run in

  8. #58
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by MoufOfKhaos View Post
    ^Being left for a woman is worse than being left for a man, apparently. And the reverse is true for women, I guess?

    Of course, no one notices the part that matters more is that they were left... it has to be quantified by something.
    I'll take a stab at this...

    I'm pretty sure that, for many women, their partner leaving for a younger woman trumps the idea of their partner leaving for another man. Both are similar though, since they involve a person's physical traits which they can't exactly change. In one case, you've been upgraded for a newer model but you can't reverse time to make your appearance youthful and in the other case it's like there is no way you can temporarily morph into a dude to satisfy his desire for men-- even then, you are left wondering if he was ever into women at all or if he was merely pretending due to societal pressure to keep a straight image.

    For some gay men who feel extra betrayal when a guy leaves them for a woman... I think it has to do with being reminded that yet again heteronormativity wins out when a guy decides to leave them and settle down to have children with a woman--there is that extra level of hurt, like their guy ditched them to take the more socially acceptable route.

    But, yes, people cheat or break off relationships for a myriad of reasons-- bisexuals aren't unique in this regard. So, better to just dust yourself off and move on to someone who loves you for who are instead of dwelling on it.

  9. #59
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    ^Believe it or not, I've had women tell me that they'd rather get left for a man than get left for another woman. This is because, they say, if they get left for another woman, it draws attention to the fact that something is wrong with them.

    It's especially painful if they get left for an ugly woman.

  10. #60
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    This is because, they say, if they get left for another woman, it draws attention to the fact that something is wrong with them.
    Like they're not the cause of the relationship breaking down...I get that.

    People won't wonder if she was partially to blame. The focus would be on his sexuality.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    It's especially painful if they get left for an ugly woman.


    I don't even understand that...

    The alternative is what? Get left for a gorgeous woman so you can feel like shit about yourself? lmao

    Better to gloat over the fact that you are better looking than the chick he left you for if looks are that important to you. And then laugh at him for messing up a good thing just to get with a busted chick.

  11. #61
    Make 2014 Special MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,893

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Hey girl HEY! And if that's you in your avatars let me just say, you are very pretty.

    Hey girl Hey !


    I wish that was me! That is Antonia Thomas, British actress. Yeah she is gorgeous.

    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  12. #62
    Make 2014 Special MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,893

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    I don't even understand that...

    The alternative is what? Get left for a gorgeous woman so you can feel like shit about yourself? lmao
    .
    I think its like...'If I can't even beat out this ugly woman, how do I stand a chance against the women that are twice as beautiful as me'.
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  13. #63
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    ^that's right.

    I've had several women say that to me. It's profoudly insulting to get left for a woman who's uglier than you, or really heavy-set, because it draws attention to the fact that something's really, really wrong with you.

  14. #64
    美しいヨーロッパ Scealle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,811
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    I was a bit bugged when I was left for a pretty girl but can't force love now can we?

  15. #65

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scealle View Post
    I was a bit bugged when I was left for a pretty girl but can't force love now can we?
    Why,pumpkin?

  16. #66
    美しいヨーロッパ Scealle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,811
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    As you have mentioned I felt a bit used like a toy. And a bit silly for me to get involved with such mess in the first place.

  17. #67
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by MissAnne View Post
    I think its like...'If I can't even beat out this ugly woman, how do I stand a chance against the women that are twice as beautiful as me'.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    ^that's right.

    I've had several women say that to me. It's profoudly insulting to get left for a woman who's uglier than you, or really heavy-set, because it draws attention to the fact that something's really, really wrong with you.
    Ohhhh. Like it means you're so fugly on the inside that you can't even keep your man from running off with an ugly woman no matter how great you look. LOL, that sucks.


  18. #68
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    286

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    I believe that a key element in this debate is the fact that bisexual people do not belong to the two groups that society views as "integral" to the definition of sexual orientation: in short, they are somewhere in the middle between homosexual and heterosexual, without ever truly "belonging" to either community. Thus, since they cannot be easily defined by traits or qualities linked to a specific group, they are regarded as anomalous in their behaviour, incapable of integration and potentially deceitful.

    While I imagine that this can be very painful, it is also undeniable that there is an element of truth in every stereotype - in fact, stereotypes are born from communal behaviours that are prevalent enough to be exaggerated and systematically used to define entire communities, both negatively and positively. However, in the case of bisexual people these stereotypes are magnified because of the perceived "otherness" of their sexual orientation, especially in the case of men. Bisexual women are treated less harshly because, in our patriarchal society, their sexuality is viewed as just an accessory to male sexuality. No matter what they do, perceive or feel, women are considered to be there to serve men. Only women who defy notions of proper femininity (they cultivate a manly appearance, seek power or non-sexually conditioned attention) are punished by society. Women who comply with the "desirable-submissive-happily inferior" concept of femininity, are viewed as lacking power and thus, they don't pose a threat to anyone.

    Men, on the other hand, have it harder. Not being fully heterosexual is shameful because men who are attracted to other males, betray their self-appointed superiority by being "feminized", which is shameful because women are considered to be inferior. On the opposite side, the gay community has had to fight very hard to achieve visibility and lend validity to the idea that homosexuality is not a learned behaviour that one deliberately chooses to engage in, or the result of corruption.

    Bisexual people, who can selectively enter both worlds, are seen as giving arguments to those who think that same-sex attraction is just an abnormal whim, or a sign of indecency. Half-homosexual, the heterosexuals view them as potentially deviant sexual predators who are incapable of honouring a "formal" relationship and complying with acceptable models of emotional and sexual interaction. Half-heterosexual, the homosexuals view them as exploitative sexual predators who can enjoy the best aspects of being gay, while rapidly retreating to comfort of straight relationships when things become intense, complicated, or potentially conflictive. Thus, they are bound to be rejected by everyone.

    This is undeniably sad and unfair, but it's also true that these views, no matter how negative, are based on reality - obviously, not everyone's reality, but a reality frequent enough to create very negative perceptions nonetheless. Challenging these perceptions can only be achieved through increased visibility, showing everyone that bisexuality is not subjected to generalized moral imperatives, but individual behaviours. There are despicable people everywhere, even though societal pressures do play a very important role in the relationships that bisexual people have with the other two groups. Could it be possible to say that bisexual people are, often, cornered into hiding their true desires out of fear of rejection and isolation? I think it is. Society is very cruel with those who are different, and prejudice is a driving factor for many interactions. It's also true that, being in the middle, they may never completely rid themselves of the 'they can go the other way at any moment' cliche.

    With this said, I think that women would be more likely to date a bisexual man, because women are conditioned to be more forgiving and accepting - even when being forgiving and accepting is painful and damaging to them. Also, as someone already mentioned, women are taught to hope they can change the men they enter in relationships with. Men are not taught to tolerate, in most cases. Women are taught to sacrifice themselves for the sake of a relationship, because they are derided and pitied if they don't have a man in their lives. "Alone" is a synonym of "failure" for women.

    Gay men might be willing to sporadically have intercourse with these men, but the idea of making extreme concessions isn't something that most would accept (nor should anyone, no matter what sexual orientation might be). No one likes to feel like they are being used to pass the time until that socially acceptable partner turns up. This tends to elicit great anger among gay people, rather than resentment or jealousy (?) over the fact that bisexual people can blend into heterosexuality without problems. Equally, no one likes to be told that their sexual orientation makes them less deserving of love or acceptance - there are bisexual men out there who genuinely believe that they are better than gay men because they can potentially enter heterosexual relationships, and shamelessly objectify homosexual people. While biphobia seems to be prevalent among many, which is unfortunate, many people also seem to be overlooking the fact that some bisexual people are rabidly homophobic themselves.

    Educating people in theoretical principles is an important matter, but only exposure, respect and honesty can ultimately be used to bring acceptance for misunderstood communities, in my opinion.

  19. #69

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrusek81 View Post
    I believe that a key element in this debate is the fact that bisexual people do not belong to the two groups that society views as "integral" to the definition of sexual orientation: in short, they are somewhere in the middle between homosexual and heterosexual, without ever truly "belonging" to either community. Thus, since they cannot be easily defined by traits or qualities linked to a specific group, they are regarded as anomalous in their behaviour, incapable of integration and potentially deceitful.

    While I imagine that this can be very painful, it is also undeniable that there is an element of truth in every stereotype - in fact, stereotypes are born from communal behaviours that are prevalent enough to be exaggerated and systematically used to define entire communities, both negatively and positively. However, in the case of bisexual people these stereotypes are magnified because of the perceived "otherness" of their sexual orientation, especially in the case of men. Bisexual women are treated less harshly because, in our patriarchal society, their sexuality is viewed as just an accessory to male sexuality. No matter what they do, perceive or feel, women are considered to be there to serve men. Only women who defy notions of proper femininity (they cultivate a manly appearance, seek power or non-sexually conditioned attention) are punished by society. Women who comply with the "desirable-submissive-happily inferior" concept of femininity, are viewed as lacking power and thus, they don't pose a threat to anyone.

    Men, on the other hand, have it harder. Not being fully heterosexual is shameful because men who are attracted to other males, betray their self-appointed superiority by being "feminized", which is shameful because women are considered to be inferior. On the opposite side, the gay community has had to fight very hard to achieve visibility and lend validity to the idea that homosexuality is not a learned behaviour that one deliberately chooses to engage in, or the result of corruption.

    Bisexual people, who can selectively enter both worlds, are seen as giving arguments to those who think that same-sex attraction is just an abnormal whim, or a sign of indecency. Half-homosexual, the heterosexuals view them as potentially deviant sexual predators who are incapable of honouring a "formal" relationship and complying with acceptable models of emotional and sexual interaction. Half-heterosexual, the homosexuals view them as exploitative sexual predators who can enjoy the best aspects of being gay, while rapidly retreating to comfort of straight relationships when things become intense, complicated, or potentially conflictive. Thus, they are bound to be rejected by everyone.

    This is undeniably sad and unfair, but it's also true that these views, no matter how negative, are based on reality - obviously, not everyone's reality, but a reality frequent enough to create very negative perceptions nonetheless. Challenging these perceptions can only be achieved through increased visibility, showing everyone that bisexuality is not subjected to generalized moral imperatives, but individual behaviours. There are despicable people everywhere, even though societal pressures do play a very important role in the relationships that bisexual people have with the other two groups. Could it be possible to say that bisexual people are, often, cornered into hiding their true desires out of fear of rejection and isolation? I think it is. Society is very cruel with those who are different, and prejudice is a driving factor for many interactions. It's also true that, being in the middle, they may never completely rid themselves of the 'they can go the other way at any moment' cliche.

    With this said, I think that women would be more likely to date a bisexual man, because women are conditioned to be more forgiving and accepting - even when being forgiving and accepting is painful and damaging to them. Also, as someone already mentioned, women are taught to hope they can change the men they enter in relationships with. Men are not taught to tolerate, in most cases. Women are taught to sacrifice themselves for the sake of a relationship, because they are derided and pitied if they don't have a man in their lives. "Alone" is a synonym of "failure" for women.

    Gay men might be willing to sporadically have intercourse with these men, but the idea of making extreme concessions isn't something that most would accept (nor should anyone, no matter what sexual orientation might be). No one likes to feel like they are being used to pass the time until that socially acceptable partner turns up. This tends to elicit great anger among gay people, rather than resentment or jealousy (?) over the fact that bisexual people can blend into heterosexuality without problems. Equally, no one likes to be told that their sexual orientation makes them less deserving of love or acceptance - there are bisexual men out there who genuinely believe that they are better than gay men because they can potentially enter heterosexual relationships, and shamelessly objectify homosexual people. While biphobia seems to be prevalent among many, which is unfortunate, many people also seem to be overlooking the fact that some bisexual people are rabidly homophobic themselves.

    Educating people in theoretical principles is an important matter, but only exposure, respect and honesty can ultimately be used to bring acceptance for misunderstood communities, in my opinion.
    And this what kind of pisses me off, about society, and why a man cheating on his woman is so damn heartbreaking.Thank you for that.We as woman are taught we most do everything to keep our men happy no matter what. We have sacrifice ourselves to make sure we get that smile on ours man's face indicating that he is happy with those.Women put their whole worth,well being, and ego into getting a man, and keeping him happy.I mean after all,this is what the man made society tell us to do right? If she ain't doing anything to please a man, and catch one, then she is must be doing something wrong.Just look at all the women who are desperate to get married.They have seminars,books,video tapes on who to get a man to notice her, you will never see a man doing the same thing.And in a way I feel like the way this society treats women is awful..

  20. #70

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrusek81 View Post
    I believe that a key element in this debate is the fact that bisexual people do not belong to the two groups that society views as "integral" to the definition of sexual orientation: in short, they are somewhere in the middle between homosexual and heterosexual, without ever truly "belonging" to either community. Thus, since they cannot be easily defined by traits or qualities linked to a specific group, they are regarded as anomalous in their behaviour, incapable of integration and potentially deceitful.

    While I imagine that this can be very painful, it is also undeniable that there is an element of truth in every stereotype - in fact, stereotypes are born from communal behaviours that are prevalent enough to be exaggerated and systematically used to define entire communities, both negatively and positively. However, in the case of bisexual people these stereotypes are magnified because of the perceived "otherness" of their sexual orientation, especially in the case of men. Bisexual women are treated less harshly because, in our patriarchal society, their sexuality is viewed as just an accessory to male sexuality. No matter what they do, perceive or feel, women are considered to be there to serve men. Only women who defy notions of proper femininity (they cultivate a manly appearance, seek power or non-sexually conditioned attention) are punished by society. Women who comply with the "desirable-submissive-happily inferior" concept of femininity, are viewed as lacking power and thus, they don't pose a threat to anyone.

    Men, on the other hand, have it harder. Not being fully heterosexual is shameful because men who are attracted to other males, betray their self-appointed superiority by being "feminized", which is shameful because women are considered to be inferior. On the opposite side, the gay community has had to fight very hard to achieve visibility and lend validity to the idea that homosexuality is not a learned behaviour that one deliberately chooses to engage in, or the result of corruption.

    Bisexual people, who can selectively enter both worlds, are seen as giving arguments to those who think that same-sex attraction is just an abnormal whim, or a sign of indecency. Half-homosexual, the heterosexuals view them as potentially deviant sexual predators who are incapable of honouring a "formal" relationship and complying with acceptable models of emotional and sexual interaction. Half-heterosexual, the homosexuals view them as exploitative sexual predators who can enjoy the best aspects of being gay, while rapidly retreating to comfort of straight relationships when things become intense, complicated, or potentially conflictive. Thus, they are bound to be rejected by everyone.

    This is undeniably sad and unfair, but it's also true that these views, no matter how negative, are based on reality - obviously, not everyone's reality, but a reality frequent enough to create very negative perceptions nonetheless. Challenging these perceptions can only be achieved through increased visibility, showing everyone that bisexuality is not subjected to generalized moral imperatives, but individual behaviours. There are despicable people everywhere, even though societal pressures do play a very important role in the relationships that bisexual people have with the other two groups. Could it be possible to say that bisexual people are, often, cornered into hiding their true desires out of fear of rejection and isolation? I think it is. Society is very cruel with those who are different, and prejudice is a driving factor for many interactions. It's also true that, being in the middle, they may never completely rid themselves of the 'they can go the other way at any moment' cliche.

    With this said, I think that women would be more likely to date a bisexual man, because women are conditioned to be more forgiving and accepting - even when being forgiving and accepting is painful and damaging to them. Also, as someone already mentioned, women are taught to hope they can change the men they enter in relationships with. Men are not taught to tolerate, in most cases. Women are taught to sacrifice themselves for the sake of a relationship, because they are derided and pitied if they don't have a man in their lives. "Alone" is a synonym of "failure" for women.

    Gay men might be willing to sporadically have intercourse with these men, but the idea of making extreme concessions isn't something that most would accept (nor should anyone, no matter what sexual orientation might be). No one likes to feel like they are being used to pass the time until that socially acceptable partner turns up. This tends to elicit great anger among gay people, rather than resentment or jealousy (?) over the fact that bisexual people can blend into heterosexuality without problems. Equally, no one likes to be told that their sexual orientation makes them less deserving of love or acceptance - there are bisexual men out there who genuinely believe that they are better than gay men because they can potentially enter heterosexual relationships, and shamelessly objectify homosexual people. While biphobia seems to be prevalent among many, which is unfortunate, many people also seem to be overlooking the fact that some bisexual people are rabidly homophobic themselves.

    Educating people in theoretical principles is an important matter, but only exposure, respect and honesty can ultimately be used to bring acceptance for misunderstood communities, in my opinion.
    go weed it

    centurys a key holdas but

    19th 20 ans 21st of lands world ova luv make lot words

    but no understnad a 1

    anyway was a thankyou a read ya stuff

    thankyou

    happy porn day
    is nose snot aiien lube?

    screamgoshscream

  21. #71
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    60,677

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Been dating a bisexual guy for over seven years..no problems here.

  22. #72
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,093
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    well, to tell you the truth, i think that a bi guy would have a hard time dating someone who accepted them for who they are in today's world. i think that regardless if it were a woman or a guy, they both would give him flack saying that he doesn't know who he is and will say that he's a gay guy in denial. there's a whole lot of people that don't believe that guys can be bisexual. there's also this weird talk about how women can only be bisexual and it's acceptable for women to be bicurious, be confused and explore their sexual orientation whereas a guy can't do that without being labeled as completely gay. it's messed up.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  23. #73
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    there's also this weird talk about how women can only be bisexual and it's acceptable for women to be bicurious, be confused and explore their sexual orientation whereas a guy can't do that without being labeled as completely gay. it's messed up.
    This is very true, women are given more leeway in this regard.

    But, like some people have pointed out, many gay men say that they're bisexual while they are transitioning out of the closet-- is that as common with women? I don't think I've heard much about that... I think maybe that's why some people are quick to label bisexual guys as being gay and in denial whereas they give bisexual women a pass.

  24. #74

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja108 View Post
    Been dating a bisexual guy for over seven years..no problems here.
    Well that's because you are a MAN. You got everything he needs.

  25. #75
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,093
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    you know something. i didn't want to say anything but i smell something funny here.

    i've been reading medusa's posts and no offense to medusa, but it's like "she" is coming across like "she's" someone purposely trying to get a reaction out of somebody with some of the posts like the one in the connecticut thread and this one with bisexual men. just like an alias or troll would. am i the only person that is noticing this?
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  26. #76

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    you know something. i didn't want to say anything but i smell something funny here.

    i've been reading medusa's posts and no offense to medusa, but it's like "she" is coming across like "she's" someone purposely trying to get a reaction out of somebody with some of the posts like the one in the connecticut thread and this one with bisexual men. just like an alias or troll would. am i the only person that is noticing this?
    Well don't we all want to get an reaction out of everyone when we post something? What makes you say that I am a troll,when all I am doing is stating my opinions, and how I feel? I mean good God, I was a long time lurker here, and decided to join,but I guess I am not welcome here.

  27. #77

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    And btw,Just because I am a gun lover,does not mean I am a troll,or trying to fuck with people.Get bent jerk.

  28. #78
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    286

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    And this what kind of pisses me off, about society, and why a man cheating on his woman is so damn heartbreaking.Thank you for that.We as woman are taught we most do everything to keep our men happy no matter what. We have sacrifice ourselves to make sure we get that smile on ours man's face indicating that he is happy with those.Women put their whole worth,well being, and ego into getting a man, and keeping him happy.I mean after all,this is what the man made society tell us to do right? If she ain't doing anything to please a man, and catch one, then she is must be doing something wrong.Just look at all the women who are desperate to get married.They have seminars,books,video tapes on who to get a man to notice her, you will never see a man doing the same thing.And in a way I feel like the way this society treats women is awful..
    Sadly, this is true. Women are roughly one half of humanity, but they are treated like a derided minority. Exploited, enslaved, used and abused and condemned to a life of emotional dependence and lack of true personal freedom. I would go as far as to say that women are the victims of a perpetual crime against human dignity. That's why I am so shocked whenever I meet misogynistic gay men... Do they not realize that homophobia is a slightly distorted reflection of misogyny, and that in reality we're all on the same boat?

  29. #79
    JUB Addict Tadaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    3,018

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    I wouldn't intentionally date a man that was bisexual. I'd also NEVER date a married man. Once you're married to a woman, despite my interest, you might as well have a vagina...they are dead to me.
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3139/2530446427_a5004ed715_o.jpg

    SiriusXM 11am to 3 EST

  30. #80

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrusek81 View Post
    Sadly, this is true. Women are roughly one half of humanity, but they are treated like a derided minority. Exploited, enslaved, used and abused and condemned to a life of emotional dependence and lack of true personal freedom. I would go as far as to say that women are the victims of a perpetual crime against human dignity. That's why I am so shocked whenever I meet misogynistic gay men... Do they not realize that homophobia is a slightly distorted reflection of misogyny, and that in reality we're all on the same boat?
    Thank You very much.Sometimes I feel like why even bother,doing all those things that men tells us to do in order to get a man.It almost feel like a waste of time because he will stray, and fuck someone else.And to be honest about it,I don't think Gay men, and Women are on the same boat.Gay men have waaaaay more privilege than a woman does,especially if he's white.So no, me personally I don't think we are on the same boat.

  31. #81
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrusek81 View Post
    Sadly, this is true. Women are roughly one half of humanity, but they are treated like a derided minority. Exploited, enslaved, used and abused and condemned to a life of emotional dependence and lack of true personal freedom. I would go as far as to say that women are the victims of a perpetual crime against human dignity. That's why I am so shocked whenever I meet misogynistic gay men... Do they not realize that homophobia is a slightly distorted reflection of misogyny, and that in reality we're all on the same boat?
    I have always had close women friends. (This is why they confide in me. )

    I tell them that, sometimes, you have to be a bitch. Elsewise, men will walk all over you. This is especially true when you're talking about men cheating.

  32. #82
    Make 2014 Special MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,893

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrusek81 View Post
    . That's why I am so shocked whenever I meet misogynistic gay men... Do they not realize that homophobia is a slightly distorted reflection of misogyny, and that in reality we're all on the same boat?
    You are amazing. That was such a thoughtful post and very insightful. I too am shocked when I see misogyny among gay men. I believe that they are a minority though.... at least I hope.
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  33. #83

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    I have always had close women friends. (This is why they confide in me. )

    I tell them that, sometimes, you have to be a bitch. Elsewise, men will walk all over you. This is especially true when you're talking about men cheating.
    then when we are a bitch,men complain.

  34. #84
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    You don't have to be a bitch all the time, though, of course, especially about the little stuff. (For example, forgetting to lift the bathroom seat lid).

    But when it comes to the big stuff--infidelity--in this day and age, you just don't have to put up with that mess anymore. There are quite a few men who don't cheat.

  35. #85
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by MissAnne View Post
    You are amazing. That was such a thoughtful post and very insightful. I too am shocked when I see misogyny among gay men. I believe that they are a minority though.... at least I hope.
    I think the thing is, people remember a misogynist gay men, and nobody remembers the ones who love women.

    I myself have always preferred the company of women. Who wants to sit around and listen to men talking about football?

  36. #86
    The Mother of Loki Laufey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,749

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Most gay men don't sit around talking about football

  37. #87
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    ^Sorry, Geiri, I was referring to straight men. Most of the women I am around in my personal life are straights dating straights.

  38. #88
    Make 2014 Special MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,893

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    I think the thing is, people remember a misogynist gay men, and nobody remembers the ones who love women.
    I first learned that there were misogynistic gay men when I found JUB. That is so naive

    However, they are a minority here as well. Most of the men on JUB are lovely. Refuji, Digital and Anderson are a couple of guys that are always really sweet to the women here. At the end of the day this is a site for men and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. People say off-color things when they are around their own and most times it isn't meant for the outside to hear.

    I just have a hard time seeing discrimination and not say anything. I also have a hard time seeing agism here. Im 23 but I dont like when young jubbers put down older jubbers.
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  39. #89
    JUB Addict sokker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oslo
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,704

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Probably women.. since many gay men seem a bit bi-phobic. What I mean is that gay men seem kinda scared/don't want to date bisexual guys for some reason. I don't think a woman would really care.
    I like Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hiddleston, Kris Allen, Armie Hammer, Teddy Sears, Jon Kortajarena

  40. #90
    Slut curiousguyUNT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Speaking as a bi guy, it's a coin flip. I've heard women adamantly say that they could never be with a guy who had slept with other guys, and I've heard gay guys say that they could never trust a bi guy. Do the women who think it is disgusting to be with a guy because he has had sex with other men not get the irony, because, unless they're virgins, that is exactly what they expect straight guys to do. Do the gay guys who have problems with bi guys have the same insecurity and trust issues with other gay guys or is it just bi guys? To those of you who feel like it would be worse, a betrayal, or make you feel like you've been used, to be left for someone of the opposite sex, do you feel the same way if you are left for someone who is of a different race, or taller/shorter, or different eye/hair color, or fatter/thinner, etc.? Because that is what gender is like for me, a characteristic. I like/love/fall for/am attracted to people. There are certainly physical features that draw my eye, to both sexes, but personality is the defining thing for me. So unless you only date people who are practically clones, you do the same thing as a bi guy switching from a guy to a girl or vice versa, but I bet you never looked at it like that. I'm also not a whore who can't control his urges, which is just a bullshit cop out. I don't suffer from the grass is always greener syndrome. I am very loyal and if I'm with you, I'm with you. I have been used emotionally by women (which I feel is way worse) and physically by men. Being used sucks, period, but just because a guy moves on to the opposite gender doesn't mean you were being used or that you weren't really cared about it just means that he's moved on. I can't and won't speak for all bi guys because we are all different, but that is what it is like for me. I get a lot of hate because of misconceptions, misunderstandings, ignorance, and the bad rap that comes from the bi guys who are assholes and give us all bad names. Before you decide to throw around generalizations and hate, stop and try to think about it from the other person's perspective and see if what you are thinking is justified or just imagination(that goes for everybody, gay, straight, and everything in between).

  41. #91
    Gimmecat
    Guest

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Neither. Whenever the topic of bisexual guys comes up around the few gay men that I know the immediate reaction is always "I will never go out with a bisexual guy because I don't want to compete with a vagina" or "I don't want to come home to find out that he has been cheating on me with a female." Whenever I have heard it brought up by women the response has almost always been "He's gay, bi is code for gay" or other homophobic remarks like "Eww I wouldn't date a bi-guy because I know he's been with men and I don't want to get aids."

  42. #92
    What I Did For Love BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    95,908

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Men Vs. Women:Whose most likely to date a Bisexual Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    you know something. I didn't want to say anything but i smell something funny here.

    I've been reading medusa's posts and no offense to medusa, but it's like" is coming across like "she's" someone purposely trying to get a reaction out of somebody with some of the posts like the one in the connecticut thread and this one with bisexual men. just like an alias or troll would. Am i the only person that is noticing this?

    Good call refuji.
    "You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person"
    - anonymous quote.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.