JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 250 of 423
  1. #201
    TheFallenAsexual
    Guest

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixthrock View Post
    Sorry, I can't identify. My cock is great - longer than most white guys, and pleasingly plump, and a nice fat mushroom head.

    I don't usually tell people, though - I'm kind of self-conscious about it. I actually tell people it's not that impressive. And, despite being only 47, I'm having some erectile issues, so that's at least partly true. Nothing winds me up more than scoring with a hot butch beefy secretly bottom boy (ok, even this was like two decades ago) and not being able to get this fat dick up enough to give the guy what he's begging for.

    When I was younger and had all that pretty curly blonde hair and was disturbingly skinny, a lot of people found me hot. A lot of people wanted to use my body who didn't really care how I felt. I had lots of great sex with lots of hot guys, but... sometimes it just felt so empty.

    So, now, when people look right past me because I've got that slowed-metabolism potgut, I'm actually a little more comfortable.
    And if they don't look right past me, and eye me up in a way that flares my trust issues, I let them know I have dentures and no upper teeth. I pull out my lip to show them how few lowers I have left, and how rotten those few are. Or I tell them about the antipsychotic medication I take at night to level out my wild mood swings, or how I've been poor all my life and probably always will be.

    Somebody's got to try REAL hard to get to know the TRULY awesome bits of me, to get past all the disagreeable stuff I put out to keep me safe and alone.
    Despite all that, though - I wouldn't trade any of it. I love myself. And my Big Cock.

    So, sorry, if you're looking for coping strategies from people who can relate - I'm not one of them, and neither is my

    Awesome Big Cock.
    Lol. What an asshole.

  2. #202
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Is that the best he's got....

    Okay, a real man is not determined by his genitals but his geniality..

  3. #203
    TheFallenAsexual
    Guest

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Quote Originally Posted by M10000 View Post
    I have always sung the praises

    of google and it was time to google you because this is getting no where.

    https://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&n...j1.9Wrw1hoqEY4

    - what is this thread about? why do guys think you were naughtyarousal?
    I am NaughtyArousal. I changed my name. It's all there in the thread.

  4. #204
    M10000
    Guest

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Quote Originally Posted by M10000 View Post
    I have always sung the praises

    of google and it was time to google you because this is getting no where.

    https://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&n...j1.9Wrw1hoqEY4

    - what is this thread about? why do guys think you were naughtyarousal?

    So you are Naughtyarousal but I decided to google that name - curiosity killed the cat - and it comes up with a link to . . . .


    Large Penis Support Group


    https://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&n...j1.flD3uGWxXAA

    - Is your name linked to another name that is linked to a group about large penises?

    What is going on? Why would you be there is you are unhappy with your cock? Something's rotten in Denmark

  5. #205
    TheFallenAsexual
    Guest

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    LMAO.

    I don't remember starting that profile, but the pointless Brooklyn shoutouts would imply that it's me. I likely created it to read what guys were talking about or look at pics. If I posted anything, it definitely wasn't as someone who can relate.

    There are zero posts under the name. I probably followed a link over there and needed to create a profile to read it.

  6. #206
    TheFallenAsexual
    Guest

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    http://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theor...injection.html

    Silicone may just be the answer for me.

  7. #207
    M10000
    Guest

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    This is on Page 2?
    Has this thread flopped?

    I have asked a guy on another board about African American cocks that are thin

    Hey, everyone cant be Rodney St Cloud, because that would just be scary


    Google: rodney st cloud cock (have a look at the 1st result, xnxx.com)

  8. #208
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Fuck Midgets......

    Your Todger will look gi-normous in their child sized hands.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  9. #209
    M10000
    Guest

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    I hope you edit that

  10. #210
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Why ?
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  11. #211
    TheFallenAsexual
    Guest

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    THAT is thin?!?

    Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaa if that's considered "thin," my need for surgery just increased.

  12. #212
    radical faerie ixthrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Tallahassee
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,485
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Yeah, I was laying it on about the

    Awesome Big Cock

    A bit (no pun intended) thick, and, yeah, it does seem a bit mean-spirited.

    I know at times my posting style might seem enigmatic and (as if there were such a word) obfuscatory. But like I said above, it IS all true. Okay, I'm exaggerating a little (pun intended) about the dick part for the sake of emphasis.

    I had hoped that you would be able to parse through to the intent of my post, which wasn't really mean-spirited at all. It's only that I'd read through four pages of posts that attempted to address your issue directly and were met with what we called in crisis-intervention parlance "yes, but"s. Not very helpful, those four pages, and neither was my indirect approach. Let me try for a little more clarity.

    When I was younger, and people saw my cock, they might imagine all sorts of scenarios by which I pleased them. Often, due to the fact I didn't find them appealing, I was - despite my handy-dandy tool - ill-equipped to so please. Translation: I got a lot of unwanted attention because of my dick; people would overlook deeper aspects of me that I was proud of, because they were actually things I worked on and could affect, and instead focused on and admired arbitrary and superficial bits of me, such as my youth, my cock size or shape, my curly blonde hair, my etiolated physique.

    I stepped away from our local "gay scene" for quite a few years, and am only recently rejoining it. One refreshing change that I've noticed is that guys that used to paw at me and make me uncomfortable are still focused on young skinny pretty boys with big dicks, and just look at me and talk to me as if I were an old friend - which I am. We have actual conversations now that aren't centered around them trying to sleep with me. And if they are, I'm more mature and equipped to deal with it, more equipped to recognize and respect flattery, and in some cases maybe even rethink my position.

    This is my way of trying to show you the true color of the grass on the other side.

    Also, my post was a little contrarian because I said I couldn't relate - obviously an untruth, because while I might be comfortable with my dick, I DO know what it is like to harbor insecurities about superficial things (my false teeth and hair loss) I cannot change. ALSO, I DO know what it feels like when people say "you shouldn't worry about X" and all I can think in response is, "well, I DO worry about X; it's part of who I am. It doesn't matter if nobody else cares about X - I care about X."

    So how do I cope with that? Loving my insecurities as being a necessary part of the diversity of all human beings by virtue of being aspects of My Unique Self allows me to also love the things I'm insecure about - which allows me to joke with my barber and do fun and creepy things with my dentures on Halloween. I might worry that I freak out my date when I take my teeth out to suck his dick, but it doesn't stop me from poking fun at myself, if only to bring a goofy smile to someone else.

    Thanks for hanging with me; I'm nearly done. I wish I could share with you an essay my friend showed me, once, that she wrote on the eve of her surgery to remove her breast implants. I never knew she had them; they weren't that big -apparently she was quite flat-chested. When she was younger, she had this dream of what her life might be like if only she had a little more boob. Well, life happens, as I'm sure you know. Don't get me wrong - she never regretted her augmentation surgery. She just aged, and the things that concerned her when she was younger became less of an issue as she got older, and she had an opportunity to have the implants removed before their age could give rise to complications. She wasn't able to decide, at the end of it all, if her implants bestowed any more confidence, though, than maturation and experience did - but she was careful to harbor no regrets. I hope you'll do the same.

    Finally, one of my insecurities is that I don't want people to think I'm an asshole. I admire people who never apologize, who say what they want without caring what other people think. People tell me not to worry what anyone else thinks, to just be myself.

    My Self has insecurities.

    Can you relate?

  13. #213
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    44,918
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    ^ tl;dr?

    "I have a large cock."

    Lec

  14. #214
    TheFallenAsexual
    Guest

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    ^Basically.

    Not going to be lectured about how having a big dick isn't a big deal by someone who can't stop bragging about thier own.

  15. #215
    radical faerie ixthrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Tallahassee
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,485
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    ^*shrugs*
    asshole it is then.
    *points and laughs*

  16. #216
    TheFallenAsexual
    Guest

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Your argument was that despite having a big dick, you have problems. Well guess what? I have problems. AND a small dick.

  17. #217
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    44,918
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Exactly. I'm well-aware that well-hung people, rich people, and attractive people have their own set of problems. But that doesn't mean that small-dicked people, poor people, and ugly people wouldn't absolutely love the chance to experience those problems.

    Lex

  18. #218
    radical faerie ixthrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Tallahassee
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,485
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    But who really wants the problem of weak teeth, to the point they rot out at a young age despite meticulous care, forcing one to a set of dentures? The difference is that while the OP may have augmentation surgery, I'll never have my original teeth back and there's nothing left on which to graft implants, even if I could afford it. That's one coping strategy lost to me.

    It's hysterical how readily that my bragging about my "big dick" is so readily believed and accepted at face value - because of both the content (everyone lies about their dick) and context (everyone lies on the internet). My exaggerated "bragging" was certainly insensitive.

    I suspect, TheFallenAsexual, you will discover that you will feel that pain until you do something about it (surgery) or until you decide you are tired of feeling that particular pain and thereby experience some sort of internal growth that allows you to move beyond it. Part of my intent was to add a little pain, I admit - but for a good cause.

    Honestly, it breaks my heart that you would allow surgeons to slice open your otherwise perfectly healthy dick just because you are in a state of mind that may be more transitory than the effects of the surgery, for better or worse.

    I'm sorry I couldn't bring you any more peace and that it appears I've done more damage than good here.

    Best of luck with whatever you decide.

  19. #219

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixthrock View Post
    But who really wants the problem of weak teeth, to the point they rot out at a young age despite meticulous care, forcing one to a set of dentures? The difference is that while the OP may have augmentation surgery, I'll never have my original teeth back and there's nothing left on which to graft implants, even if I could afford it. That's one coping strategy lost to me.

    It's hysterical how readily that my bragging about my "big dick" is so readily believed and accepted at face value - because of both the content (everyone lies about their dick) and context (everyone lies on the internet). My exaggerated "bragging" was certainly insensitive.

    I suspect, TheFallenAsexual, you will discover that you will feel that pain until you do something about it (surgery) or until you decide you are tired of feeling that particular pain and thereby experience some sort of internal growth that allows you to move beyond it. Part of my intent was to add a little pain, I admit - but for a good cause.

    Honestly, it breaks my heart that you would allow surgeons to slice open your otherwise perfectly healthy dick just because you are in a state of mind that may be more transitory than the effects of the surgery, for better or worse.

    I'm sorry I couldn't bring you any more peace and that it appears I've done more damage than good here.

    Best of luck with whatever you decide.
    I knew you wern't an asshole

    PS: Irony is totally lost on a lot of people. Your initial post made a lot of sense (No irony here)

  20. #220
    TheFallenAsexual
    Guest

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixthrock View Post
    But who really wants the problem of weak teeth, to the point they rot out at a young age despite meticulous care, forcing one to a set of dentures? The difference is that while the OP may have augmentation surgery, I'll never have my original teeth back and there's nothing left on which to graft implants, even if I could afford it. That's one coping strategy lost to me.

    It's hysterical how readily that my bragging about my "big dick" is so readily believed and accepted at face value - because of both the content (everyone lies about their dick) and context (everyone lies on the internet). My exaggerated "bragging" was certainly insensitive.

    I suspect, TheFallenAsexual, you will discover that you will feel that pain until you do something about it (surgery) or until you decide you are tired of feeling that particular pain and thereby experience some sort of internal growth that allows you to move beyond it. Part of my intent was to add a little pain, I admit - but for a good cause.

    Honestly, it breaks my heart that you would allow surgeons to slice open your otherwise perfectly healthy dick just because you are in a state of mind that may be more transitory than the effects of the surgery, for better or worse.

    I'm sorry I couldn't bring you any more peace and that it appears I've done more damage than good here.

    Best of luck with whatever you decide.
    No amount of "internal growth" will makeme more comfortable or others less disappointed with a penis that pales in comparison to what other males have. When I hear impossible suggestions like this, it becomes clear how much others cannot relate.

    I've been bullied over the state of my teeth since I was in elementary school. Once again, don't assume that because I have difficult coping with my penis size that I don't cope with a ton of other shortcomings on my plate day to day. That seems to be a rather faulty verdict folks have come to here.

  21. #221
    M10000
    Guest

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Why ?
    Because you dont use the word midgets. Its like someone calling us faggots.



    FallenAsexual,
    You are not happy because your penis is not as thick as other Black cocks are, is that right?

    Have any of your Black peers said anything about your lack of width? (Im assuming that because it seems that Black guys are larger, it means they are thicker and that is why they might say something if they were to say something)


    Ive been called 'detective' at another forum. After thinking about 'key words', I did some searching and found photos of your cock when you posted it. It was posted fairly recently after all

    You have a normal cock and it not 2 inch around. It is wider than the your index finger
    No, you do not have a typical big black cock but most white guys would be happy with what you have.

    If I were you, I would not have surgery (assuming you could find a doctor who would take you on)

  22. #222

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Quote Originally Posted by M10000 View Post
    Because you dont use the word midgets. .....)
    The PC Brigade has put it on the List of Censored Words. They say it's a sin to speak it; it's a thought-crime to think it.

  23. #223
    M10000
    Guest

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    The PC Brigade has put it on the List of Censored Words. They say it's a sin to speak it; it's a thought-crime to think it.
    Grim,
    The power of video . . .
    He says "fuck a group of people" and you are trying to make me look bad?
    I have video editing in my arsenal of tricks
    ;-)


  24. #224
    TheFallenAsexual
    Guest

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Man, you block Grimshaw and the stupidity inevitably finds its way through anyway.

  25. #225
    radical faerie ixthrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Tallahassee
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,485
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallenAsexual View Post
    No amount of "internal growth" will make me more comfortable ...
    Oh. Ok then. Cassandra.

    "this is hell, nor am i out of it."

    sux2bu

  26. #226

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallenAsexual View Post
    Man, you block Grimshaw and the stupidity inevitably finds its way through anyway.
    You can block yourself and the stubborn, self-obsessed perversity resolutely finds its way through.

  27. #227
    The Mother of Loki Laufey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,749

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    You are stuck with the penis you have.

    The added size from surgery won't be real penis... it's fake.

    Many guys will be turned off by it... and you might end up making it function worse or even not at all.

    Surgery is simply not a good option.

    You have DECIDED this is something you will never get over... which is the main problem.

    Again... your negative mindset is your biggest problem. That you have managed to deal with some other issues does not change this.

  28. #228
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    44,918
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    And given the fact that he's made the decision that this is the problem, what is his next move forward? I can say with much certainty it isn't "unmaking the decision".

    Lex

  29. #229
    M10000
    Guest

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Fallen,
    You have a perfectly fine cock - no, wait, let me go look at it again - it looks good and not out of proportion unless you believe every African American male has a big, thick cock. You have a great, in shape body, as well.

    When I was 9 years old, I had a gap in my teeth and it would bother me as much as your cock bothers you (based on what youve said). I did get braces but the teeth moved back. I didnt wear my retainer which is meant to keep the teeth in place. I was in garde 8, gay, and lisping because of the retainer. I have a gap today. It bugs me but I dont think about it anymore.

    Teeth and cocks are obviously different. Ive dealt with body dysmorphia since then and it would be one thing or the other. I obsessed about a shiny forehead for 2 years. I just let it go. All my insecurities about body parts - some come and go - and others dont.

    I think you should look up micro penises ad find as many as you can. Youve been in-dated (sp) with large cocks (your culture, porn) that you have to come to terms with it. And its not easy. I still would like straight teeth.

    Maybe cognitive therapy - changing your beliefs - about your cock could help.

    Find a string or ruler and measure your cock or maybe not because that is just focusing on the problem
    http://www.myonlineruler.com/
    But for it to work, you need to know your monitor size (which Im guessing , many people dont know and would need a ruler for that)

    Im not sure if you have body dysmorphia but I get it.

    But if I saw you in the shower, I would think he has a nice looking cock, nice length and I personally dont like thick cocks (when getting fucked)

    If you have B.D., I know that this might not mean much but as someone with B.D, I get it and Im sorry that you agonize over this.

    You said in your message to me that is was a bigger girth than 2 inches. Good

    Go buy a measuring tape. No wait. Thats defeating the purpose of what Ive said.

    I hope you find peace one day because I get it, as do othrs. It tears you up and it doesnt help that we are a cock obsessed society.

    But if you posted your photo and said you had a problem with a body part, I bet cock would be near the bottom of the list

    Mark
    ;-)

  30. #230
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...



    The small penis question was referred to the Cosmos



    The response identified no one inquirer

    but the advisement was clear





    Less Attention to that Small Penis of Yours.

    Redirect to your Small Mind and exercise both more.



    Last edited by Lefty; December 26th, 2012 at 04:16 PM.

  31. #231
    TheFallenAsexual
    Guest

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    My mind is many things, it's not small. And just because I dare be upset over not measuring up to other guys doesn't give you a basis to say something so ridiculous.

    And M1000, being far thinner than a vast majority of men I encounter is not "perfectly fine." It fucking sucks.

  32. #232
    In Loving Memory Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    43,836

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    TFA,my post was not directed at you. Use your 'many things' mind and READ the post.

    At risk of being censured from the tower , my response to your rude remark to me (#231) and
    the final part of that post directed to M10000, it is strictly and only my considered opinion that

    being far thinner than a vast majority of men I encounter is not "perfectly fine." It fucking sucks.
    .

    Could not possibly suck as much as being you does...
    Last edited by Lefty; December 26th, 2012 at 08:12 PM.

  33. #233
    TheFallenAsexual
    Guest

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    ^Untrue. If you take away the smallness of my penis, "being me" sucks far less. Have fun trolling, though.

  34. #234
    The Mother of Loki Laufey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,749

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallenAsexual View Post
    My mind is many things, it's not small. And just because I dare be upset over not measuring up to other guys doesn't give you a basis to say something so ridiculous.

    And M1000, being far thinner than a vast majority of men I encounter is not "perfectly fine." It fucking sucks.
    It's definitely a minus.

    But if you let it matter so much that it is preventing you from being happy in life... then obviously your penis is not the main problem.

  35. #235
    M10000
    Guest

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Fallen,
    Can you name someone's cock that you would like to look like? Can you name someone that we can google to get an idea? If we post a link and not post a photo is that breaking the rules?


    I thought of Tyson and he's either a good hider or not hiding much. Or the water was cold





    ps: If you go to my album, Im not happy with the underside of my cock. Its bumpy and I think a guy sucking me off can feel it. No one has stopped and said "what is up with your cock?"

  36. #236
    TheFallenAsexual
    Guest

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Any cock of average girth erect. Pretty much any cock that shows up in the amateur forum. I don't know why people are creating an issue of wanting something huge. I want something that measures up.

    Putting pics up of people hiding limp penises means nothing. We're talking about erect equipment here. Limp shots are often misleading (which is why I didn't mind sharing one here).

  37. #237
    TheFallenAsexual
    Guest

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Once again, I'm talking ERECT. Half of those photos don't qualify. But for the record, in my erect state, I am thinner than what #3 is showing. I'd kill to be thick as him, and he's nothing insane.

  38. #238
    TheFallenAsexual
    Guest

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    At least I'm not like photo 1? Photo 1 is limp! He could be bigger than I am erect, for all I know.

    Look, I realize that in all instances, "someone has it worse" but as states earlier, I want to live within the standards of the society in which I live. And along those terms, I don't measure up.

  39. #239
    M10000
    Guest

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Fallen,
    Ive asked the mod to remove my posts. I probably shouldnt have posted cocks that kind of look like yours.
    It was tacky
    sorry

  40. #240
    TheFallenAsexual
    Guest

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Eh, I don't care.

    As for your morphed pics... lol. I would kill for have something CLOSE to the smaller of the two you sent. I am not trying to be Mandingo here. But something that even MILDLY lives up to expectations would be nice.

  41. #241
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,333
    Blog Entries
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Hasn't this thread shriveled up yet?
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

  42. #242
    TheFallenAsexual
    Guest

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Why are you worried about it? Does it concern you?

    You make some of the most obnoxious "big dick" jokes on the board. Don't get all pretentious now and act like it's a silly matter.

  43. #243
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,333
    Blog Entries
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Who's worried?
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

  44. #244

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...



    A penis is just a receptacle.

    Do you meet gay men going around boasting about the size of their mighty bladder or the huge capacity of their appendix?

  45. #245
    M10000
    Guest

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    In the gay community, a penis is not just a receptacle. Let's be honest

  46. #246
    The Mother of Loki Laufey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,749

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Fallen have you put me on ignore or are you just unhappy with my comments?

  47. #247
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    44,918
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Lasties.

    Lex

  48. #248
    TheFallenAsexual
    Guest

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    Who's worried?
    Despite the positives of what you bring to the board, at this moment, you are nothing more than a hypocrite and a troll. You can prove me wrong by moving on to the next thread.

    Laufey, I saw your comments. I had no response because armchair psychologists like yourself ALWAYS attempt to make things bigger than they are. My penis woes derive from the fact that my penis is small and not much of an attraction to others. Nothing more. To imply that the issue would have to be something else is to imply that penis size is not important. And that simply is not real life, my friend.

  49. #249
    The Mother of Loki Laufey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,749

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Penis size is important, but if it keeps you from being happy in life then the main problem is in your head not your body.

    I'd understand it if you had a dysfunctional micro-penis. But being somewhat under average would not keep someone who is mentally healthy from having a happy life.

    Admitting this to yourself is the first step to recovery.

  50. #250
    ( ̄(エ) ̄) GamerBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    11,614
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Coping With A Small Penis...

    Give it time, you'll start to worry less about it. I have dealt with having one and it only bothers me when others start complaining about their 8 inch cocks being microscopic.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.