soo .. I was flagged, blocked and blocked today. And here is my story.
I posted an ad on craigslist looking for males to photograph. It stated
It got flagged.seeking younger-looking male models (18-35) with slimmer boyish looks for an erotic male photoshoot with themes centered on homoeroticism.
Depending on your age and looks I may define a role for you and pair you up with another model if available.
The idea is to create and recreate some popular scenes and scenarious that I've seen elsewhere, plus make ones I've had in my mind come alive.
This is more so for my own personal practice and fun and not for any particular site, project, or otherwise.
Some sample situations & themes I have in mind for the final product are:
* a day in a boy's life (showing private moments of a boy when left by themselves)
* fun erotically-charged situations. There will be situations with and without nudity. I prefer subtle nudity, where there is no direct exposure, and exposure is left to be imagined in the mind
Depending on availability of people this may be solo work, or I may involve multiple models at once as well. Any question, ask!
Compensation: negotiable, but no more than $40
One guy who did reply before flagging happened, wanted $200 for just a photoshoot. He didn't really look like anything interesting and did not quite fit into my criteria. For the record, guys pay $200 to have sex with an escort, where escorts actually perform sexual acts and not just pose and look pretty and pick out the clothes. So, I see $200 as an overkill for what I am looking for, where I just take photos.
Another guy was 37, nice looking and from talking to him beforehand, I know that he would do a full blown erotic photoshoot for travel expenses because maybe he was into exhibitionism and gets off on that, don't know.
a guy with a handle of pozboi### contacts me on an iPhone app. he is our conversation with all (lack of) spelling preserved
I didn't really judge, maybe my phrasing caught him off-guard. I wanted to double-check that "party" meant "drugs". Also, I felt that someone with "poz" in their handle would own them being HIV positive and handle the statement I made. But, I guess not.him: sexy
him: wanna play
him: I am poz. I party prob a deal breaker
me: You carry the virus and you do drugs?
him: Whatever do not beca judge
me: I don't. Just find it interesting that people do that [unfortunately this message is not delivered because pozboi### had already blocked me]
Story #3, probably most interesting
A guy I realize I know previously contacts me on an iPhone app. Turns out we've met before at my party. Here is our story:
meanwhile I text himhim: Hey
him: I'm in the area
him: Are you free?
me: Lol. Maybe Where are you at now?
me: I am a bit tired out, may want to take a nap first or something
him: I am at X and Y
me: Want me to take you to my grandma? Hehehe That's where I am going now
me: Ok lol
me: No. I won't have a place to store you while at grandma's. But where are you at on X and Y?
him: I'm at Z
me: Maybe on the way back
him: When will that be?
him: him: me: Maybe 8 or 8:30pm
him: Text me ### ### ####
I'm thinking what's so funny about me passing you by... weird. Later, back to iPhone app:me: Hi, it's Chris
me: Wanna be picked up?
me: Boo ok
him: I have a car silly
me: Oh. Well, I am driving home now
me: X and Y
him: What Cross-streets do you live at?
me: P and Q
him: How far is that from X and Y?
me: 15 miles maybe
him: Oh, shit. I thought you were like 2 miles away from me.
me: I'll be driving by you soon.
me: Drove by you Lol
meanwhile on another app on iPhone:me: I want to put you on a leash
me: and have you submit to me
me: And I will use your worthless slave ass for my pleasure
me: say thank you Master.
Seeing that he blocked me on app#2, I go back to app#1 where we talked before and I tell him "block me here too please", which he does shortly.[... some conversatioin is missing]
me: Oooh I'm getting hot over here
him: Oh yeah?
me: Oh Yeah!
him: If I am not mistaken, you have a big dick
me: well it's #,# so and so
him: Yup. I knew it was big. I love that kind
me: Lol you want to come over?
him: I have a few things I have to do, but I'd love to
me: I'll be here for a while. Horny and all
him: Will it bother you if I use poppers?
me: I'd rather you not. But I'll let you do what you have to do.
me: If it's important to you.
him: If you don't want me to, I won't
me: I will take you al natural
me: Hey sub boy
me: I want to put you on a leash [that's a similar time, where my above convo first iPhone app about the leash takes place as well]
.... [no answer for 2 days]
me: You must do better
me: slave, you disappoint me
me: I want you to do better for me [I am talking about lack of good communication here, and his apparent desire to meet me is not coming across to me...]
[another day passes]
me: Hey dood.
him: I'm a sub, not a slave
me: Ooh, feisty
me: You still disappoint me. And you still need to do better. Because so far I am not pleased. [unfortunately this message does not get delivered, because apparently the dude blocked me]
What surprises me about #3 is that
- he contacted me first
- he was onboard with meeting with me, told me a story previously how he followed me like a puppy at a party we both attended [this part of convo is missing], where he was interested in me and so on.
- he talked like he wanted to meet me in these text messages. He was onboard with being on a leash.
- then suddendly.... he gets upset about sub vs slave or my gut tells me maybe even something else most likely not related to me, or maybe he gets upset that I said "worthless ass". Or I don't even know what. And then, suddendly, blocks me, from what seems to me out of the blue.
- from our convo [in part that's missing] he talks about another guy at the party that was "coming on too strong" for him. I did not catch that, so maybe "too strong" for this guy means really not too too strong. Because maybe here, he thought that I was coming on too strong or being too abrasive. Don't know.
- What I don't like too is that he, when I was available, driving by his area, willing to pick him up, to act on his interest, he all of a sudden, did not want to take me up on my offer, and, apparently, 15 miles away, was a deal breaker for him. Humpf..
- I was following up on HIS interest more so in the first place (and mine as well heehee) to play with him. And then I guess somewhere, somehow, he decides that he is no longer interested in me, and in fact not interested in me to such a point, that he blocks me. On both apps. That, after giving me his phone number and being all smiley and interested and coy and stuff.
That's that, folks. That day and sequence of events did not really phase me, more so I am just surprised.