JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 76 of 76

Thread: You tortured me in high school..

      
   
  1. #51
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,517

    Code of Conduct

    Re: You tortured me in high school..

    Facebook is stupid. I quit it over a year ago and don't miss anything. I love how everyone has on average like 100+ friends, most of which they have never even met in person or ever will.

  2. #52
    Virgin gamestarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    41

    Code of Conduct

    Re: You tortured me in high school..

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakTheIce View Post
    Facebook is stupid. I quit it over a year ago and don't miss anything. I love how everyone has on average like 100+ friends, most of which they have never even met in person or ever will.
    You shouldn't quit facebook, I don't think. Just do like me, and never post anything. Several times I have learned about events, like marriages and deaths, of which I would never have known otherwise.

  3. #53
    JUB Addict goldenmoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,551

    Code of Conduct

    Re: You tortured me in high school..

    Nope, Mine's in jail

  4. #54
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,695
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: You tortured me in high school..

    I don't really remember high school. I wasn't out so I wasn't bullied for my sexuality. I know names, can place faces, I remember random teachers. It was only five years ago and I don't remember events. They sporadically return to me but it's largely a collection of fragmented memories. Isn't that awful? Ha.

    I started out with Facebook in 2006 when I was still in high school. Most of my 'friends' on there are from high school...unlike some people, when they transition to university and add their 'new' friends, I didn't. As a result my Facebook is probably around 90% people I no longer talk to or have no desire to... and it has about 92 friends on it as every few months I'll log on and delete even more people.
    blacksyringe

  5. #55

    Re: You tortured me in high school..

    op

    world universitys train um A public electers um
    folk make career it folk giv money ta um
    etc so on
    so internet 2 wot hi tech symbol worlds awsum sure easy figa wot a do

    thankyou

    happy porn day or pornpornporn dat 3 porns coor
    esp

    extra special sawse

  6. #56
    Rest in peace, mom. JUB Moderator Seasoned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    5,909

    Code of Conduct

    Re: You tortured me in high school..

    I'd tell him I'm looking for an apology. Any opportunity to heal a wound ought to be taken.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

  7. #57
    Already Gone BreakTheIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,517

    Code of Conduct

    Re: You tortured me in high school..

    Quote Originally Posted by gamestarp View Post
    You shouldn't quit facebook, I don't think. Just do like me, and never post anything. Several times I have learned about events, like marriages and deaths, of which I would never have known otherwise.
    Reminds me of

    Last edited by BreakTheIce; December 7th, 2012 at 04:57 AM.

  8. #58
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: You tortured me in high school..

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakTheIce View Post
    Facebook is stupid. I quit it over a year ago and don't miss anything. I love how everyone has on average like 100+ friends, most of which they have never even met in person or ever will.
    That was more of a MySpace thing where people could just blind browse and add people they thought were hawt. Having to actually find someone by full real-life name makes Facebook a much more by-invitiation/permission sort of thing.

    If you have 100 people on your facebook you've never met and never will all that tells me is you know way too many people online. Plenty of us use facebook to keep in touch with people who move all over the country after school and it's a lot easier to hop on facebook than to constantly try to update my phone everytime somoene moves (assuming they even tell me they moved or changed their phone number or e-mail address, which is hardly a given.)

    I don't get all the hate for the website itself from people who apparently opted to use it in a way that annoyed them and then blamed Facebook for it.

  9. #59
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    1,838

    Code of Conduct

    Re: You tortured me in high school..

    OMG this whole Facebook talk reminded me of this (see the whole thing):


  10. #60
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: You tortured me in high school..

    ^ LMAO...a mess. I almost forgot about that crazy video!

  11. #61
    Slut Wcw10891's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    291

    Code of Conduct

    Re: You tortured me in high school..

    i think im just a cold hearted bitch, but anyone who was mean to me in middle school i would never friend on facebook, even if they wanted to 'aplogize' sorry doesnt cut it for me when you purposely went out of your way to make me feel bad. cause sorry doesnt take back the shitty years and humiliation i had.

    Ive had people like that try to friend me and i just hit ignore if they wanted to apologize, they can send a message without being a friend on facebook. i just dont get it. its kind of paradoxical because when they apologize to you its not like they are doing it for you, they are doing it to make themselves feel better because they realized they are a piece of shit.

    also ive seen people around and people are like "hey will" and i just look at them wierdly, like its been over 6 or 7 years, how do you remember me that well? as far as im concerned they can sit in thier guilt. but like i said im a cold hearted bitch lmao.

  12. #62
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    44,334
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: You tortured me in high school..

    I would never set foot in McDonald's, or any of those fast "food" places. I pit "food" in quotes because it most certainly is NOT edible - it's nothing but slow-working poison.

    ...oh, sorry. I got confused about which part of current culture I was supposed to act superior over.

    For all I know, I've added my bully on Facebook already. I don't remember much about him. His name was Randy, and he was kinda weird looking. As bullying went, it was pretty mild., I guess, because I really don't remember much about it.

    Lex

  13. #63

    Re: You tortured me in high school..

    He wasn't exactly a "bully", but there was this guy at school that seemed to take a dislike to me for no reason. I could tell he was trying to make me miserable, but we didn't run in the same social circles, so it was easy for me to rise above it and ignore. He was ridiculously hot, always with different women etc

    Anyway, it's now been 8 years since I left school, and 10 since he left (he was 2 years above me).

    He's engaged, has a kid and lives not too far away from me (though he never did live far away - we've always lived in the same suburb, from living with parents to living on our own).

    A few years ago, one of my female friends that was working in a nightclub behind the bar at the time, said that he'd came in once really REALLY drunk. He'd been on a night out with friends and lost them all. Apparently he was telling her that he is "bi" and no one would understand and that it's been hard for him...she said he was almost in tears.

    Fast forward a couple of years and he adds me on Facebook. Since school it seems he's done a bit of growing up because I'd bumped into him a couple of times in the street and he'd stopped to talk to me, asked how I was doing etc. I was happy to chat away, because regardless of our past, I'd always fancied the pants off him and would do anything to get into his pants (or so I thought....). Needless to say, I had no issue with adding him on Facebook.

    A few weeks after adding me on Facebook he started messaging me quite frequently, sometimes sober, sometimes drunk. Eventually he told me that when he saw me in the street he "liked the look of what he saw" and started asking me if I'd be up for some "discreet fun to help him experiment".

    It gave me great pleasure to turn him down

    Now when I see him in the street, it's a bit awkward (for him, not me) and I've seen him out in town a few times (I never really go to gay bars/clubs - not my scene). Everytime I see him with a few drinks in him he makes a point of ditching his friends and following me around like a lost puppy, "accidentally" groping my ass when no one is looking etc. Tbh, when I've got a few drinks in me, I enjoy leading him on, I guess as some sort of payback for the way he treated me in school. I've even got a taxi back from town to where we live a few times and he's been very forward, begging me to come in (he lives alone right now because he and his fiancÚ are having relationship problems - BIG SHOCK!), and I turn him down every time


    Therefore, I say add him. If you're out the closet and he knows about it....it could lead to a similar situation, allowing you to get the payback I did

  14. #64
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    27,789

    Code of Conduct

    Re: You tortured me in high school..

    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    OMG this whole Facebook talk reminded me of this (see the whole thing):

    He is very annoying. Don't know why people "likes"


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  15. #65
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    27,789

    Code of Conduct

    Re: You tortured me in high school..

    Quote Originally Posted by LaughOutLoud View Post
    He wasn't exactly a "bully", but there was this guy at school that seemed to take a dislike to me for no reason. I could tell he was trying to make me miserable, but we didn't run in the same social circles, so it was easy for me to rise above it and ignore. He was ridiculously hot, always with different women etc

    Anyway, it's now been 8 years since I left school, and 10 since he left (he was 2 years above me).

    He's engaged, has a kid and lives not too far away from me (though he never did live far away - we've always lived in the same suburb, from living with parents to living on our own).

    A few years ago, one of my female friends that was working in a nightclub behind the bar at the time, said that he'd came in once really REALLY drunk. He'd been on a night out with friends and lost them all. Apparently he was telling her that he is "bi" and no one would understand and that it's been hard for him...she said he was almost in tears.

    Fast forward a couple of years and he adds me on Facebook. Since school it seems he's done a bit of growing up because I'd bumped into him a couple of times in the street and he'd stopped to talk to me, asked how I was doing etc. I was happy to chat away, because regardless of our past, I'd always fancied the pants off him and would do anything to get into his pants (or so I thought....). Needless to say, I had no issue with adding him on Facebook.

    A few weeks after adding me on Facebook he started messaging me quite frequently, sometimes sober, sometimes drunk. Eventually he told me that when he saw me in the street he "liked the look of what he saw" and started asking me if I'd be up for some "discreet fun to help him experiment".

    It gave me great pleasure to turn him down

    Now when I see him in the street, it's a bit awkward (for him, not me) and I've seen him out in town a few times (I never really go to gay bars/clubs - not my scene). Everytime I see him with a few drinks in him he makes a point of ditching his friends and following me around like a lost puppy, "accidentally" groping my ass when no one is looking etc. Tbh, when I've got a few drinks in me, I enjoy leading him on, I guess as some sort of payback for the way he treated me in school. I've even got a taxi back from town to where we live a few times and he's been very forward, begging me to come in (he lives alone right now because he and his fiancÚ are having relationship problems - BIG SHOCK!), and I turn him down every time


    Therefore, I say add him. If you're out the closet and he knows about it....it could lead to a similar situation, allowing you to get the payback I did
    I can't see any payback here.
    Maybe childish or a trouble maker ?


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  16. #66

    Re: You tortured me in high school..

    I haven't caused any trouble.

    And you'd also consider it payback if you got to see the look on his face every time I turned him down, then begging me not to tell anyone

  17. #67
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: You tortured me in high school..

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    I don't get all the hate for the website itself from people who apparently opted to use it in a way that annoyed them and then blamed Facebook for it.
    Seriously.

    I don't add anyone that I disliked and even when it comes to people I do like, when they started making annoying posts they get blocked or removed. I even done it with family members.

    As for the topic, I never had a bully facebook friend me. I never had many people who I used to know in High School or who I grew up with try to add me. Although I only really had one bully in my life and fortunately it didn't last long.

  18. #68
    Make 2014 Special MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,899

    Code of Conduct

    Re: You tortured me in high school..

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntneo(PT) View Post
    ha...I'd never do that.

    I would end up being escorted off the premises not long after getting there.

    LOL, true...true. I just want them to see that they cant push me around anymore.
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  19. #69
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: You tortured me in high school..

    Quote Originally Posted by LaughOutLoud View Post
    I haven't caused any trouble.

    And you'd also consider it payback if you got to see the look on his face every time I turned him down, then begging me not to tell anyone
    Honestly, I'd be careful around this guy instead of leading him on. He sounds unstable and you never know if he'll react violently one day in response to your constant refusals and put downs. It may be satisfying but it isn't worth the risk should this take a morbid turn.

  20. #70
    You Belong To Me reone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,002
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: You tortured me in high school..

    ^Agreed. Playing that game seems so unnecessary, and also potentially dangerous...


    Soul meets soul on lovers' lips...


  21. #71

    Re: You tortured me in high school..

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    Honestly, I'd be careful around this guy instead of leading him on. He sounds unstable and you never know if he'll react violently one day in response to your constant refusals and put downs. It may be satisfying but it isn't worth the risk should this take a morbid turn.
    I guess it's going to he hard to explain to someone that doesn't know him, but I appreciate your concern

    Whenever it happens, I'm normally with a large group of friends (he doesn't know them, and they don't know him), or it's in the back of a taxi we've shared whereby we've went to his first and I've just turned down the chance of getting out with him - I just stay in the car and go to mine. In that respect, I think I'm pretty safe.

    That said, I've always looked at him as being a bit of a pussy - I guess that's why the initial "bullying" was easy for me to ignore, because I've just never been intimidated by him. I'm not a violent person but, tbh, I could probably take him

    He's not unstable, he's just someone that's confused with his sexuality. Looking at his Facebook, I can tell he lives a very normal, sociable life - lots of friends, always out with them, lots of things going on etc.

    Like I said, probably difficult to explain to someone that doesn't know him, but I'm sure I have nothing to worry about

  22. #72
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    27,789

    Code of Conduct

    Re: You tortured me in high school..

    Quote Originally Posted by LaughOutLoud View Post
    I guess it's going to he hard to explain to someone that doesn't know him, but I appreciate your concern

    Whenever it happens, I'm normally with a large group of friends (he doesn't know them, and they don't know him), or it's in the back of a taxi we've shared whereby we've went to his first and I've just turned down the chance of getting out with him - I just stay in the car and go to mine. In that respect, I think I'm pretty safe.

    That said, I've always looked at him as being a bit of a pussy - I guess that's why the initial "bullying" was easy for me to ignore, because I've just never been intimidated by him. I'm not a violent person but, tbh, I could probably take him

    He's not unstable, he's just someone that's confused with his sexuality. Looking at his Facebook, I can tell he lives a very normal, sociable life - lots of friends, always out with them, lots of things going on etc.

    Like I said, probably difficult to explain to someone that doesn't know him, but I'm sure I have nothing to worry about
    I still think you are childish playing games.
    Anyway, you say he is hot. Any pics of him and you are not single ?


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  23. #73

    Re: You tortured me in high school..

    Well obviously I don't think I'm being childish, or I wouldn't be doing it. I like to think of it as being more like karma than anything else.

    I'm not going to share his pic here or via PM....grudge against him for how he acted at school or not, I don't have his permission to do so

    And yeah, I'm single (I think that's what your last sentence was trying to ask..?? Lol)

  24. #74
    M10000
    Guest

    Re: You tortured me in high school..

    I sent the cards that come out of magazines that you fill in where they will send you porcelain dolls, magazines, coinc, various gifts , etc

    They send you the item and then you pay for it after because they would "bill me later". So he received all the items and then the companies would want him to pay for it. It's a great revenge.

    But I don't think these days they do that (or maybe they do) I don't read magazines but it must have been a hassle for him cancel these items that were sent to him and then they billed him

    Lol

  25. #75
    美しいヨーロッパ Scealle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,811
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: You tortured me in high school..

    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    OMG this whole Facebook talk reminded me of this (see the whole thing):

    Lol funny video. I had a few friends who would always ask me and other friends to like their status even if I don't really "like".
    I generally add friends that I have now in college. I wasn't bullied physically but I was humiliated pretty bad back in high school. I also had a really hard time making friends and was severely depressed due to always name calling. I know that it seems a bit vengeful but I am just glad that I am no longer in touch with them except a close few who treated me well.

  26. #76

    Re: You tortured me in high school..

    Sme bullies from school were pretty hot especially in high school...does this make me sound like an abused housewife?lol

    One of them was totally hot, I imagined him fucking me hard...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.