JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 87
  1. #1
    JUB Addict umjreon88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,115
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Was wondering coz I find Black men really attractive and would really like to know if you guys find Asian (East and SouthEast) men attractive.

    Of course I would date one but I'm finding it hard to look for one who is willing to go for more than just a ONS.

    So yes, I am pitching the above two questions to our Black Jubbers.
    "... You think the only people who are people
    Are the people who look and think like you ..." - Colours of the Wind by Vanessa Williams

  2. #2

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Hell Yeah

  3. #3
    You Belong To Me reone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,136
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Can't speak for everyone, but I find men of all races attractive, Asians included.


    Soul meets soul on lovers' lips...


  4. #4
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Yes. and Yes.

    And I must say this thread is a...pleasant change.

  5. #5
    You Belong To Me reone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,136
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    If I married complete strangers for their looks...I think I would more than happy with an Asian man .

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lwfpvgfFDw1qjqknjo1_400.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	903706Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m9yt9tOB3X1qaygvqo1_500.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	903707
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m9xi4gxH8i1rvi0fho1_500.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	903709Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lu4ayoJB3O1qa5us0o1_r1_500.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	115.0 KB 
ID:	903711
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m8vq18yeZD1qc45wto1_r1_500.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	903715


    Soul meets soul on lovers' lips...


  6. #6
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    I love Asian guys... but it's kind of a curse, since finding Asian tops seems to be like trying to find a unicorn. (I've encountered a couple, but it seems like a majority tend to be bottoms)

  7. #7
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,198
    Blog Entries
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by loki81 View Post
    I love Asian guys... but it's kind of a curse, since finding Asian tops seems to be like trying to find a unicorn. (I've encountered a couple, but it seems like a majority tend to be bottoms)
    Well, duh...everyone knows asian=small dick, hence bottom and black=hung like a horse, therefore top. Why must I explain these things to you?
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

  8. #8
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    Well, duh...everyone knows asian=small dick, hence bottom and black=hung like a horse, therefore top. Why must I explain these things to you?
    I like bottoming with a smaller guy

  9. #9
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by loki81 View Post
    I love Asian guys... but it's kind of a curse, since finding Asian tops seems to be like trying to find a unicorn. (I've encountered a couple, but it seems like a majority tend to be bottoms)

    Are you black tho?




    @OP, just fyi: If you got cakes you can get anyone.

  10. #10
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    Are you black tho?
    racist!

  11. #11
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by loki81 View Post
    racist!
    Oop

  12. #12
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,198
    Blog Entries
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by loki81 View Post
    racist!
    He can't be racist. He's black with an asian cock.
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

  13. #13
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    He can't be racist. He's black with an asian cock.

  14. #14

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by reone View Post

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lwfpvgfFDw1qjqknjo1_400.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	903706Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m9yt9tOB3X1qaygvqo1_500.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	903707
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m9xi4gxH8i1rvi0fho1_500.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	903709Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lu4ayoJB3O1qa5us0o1_r1_500.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	115.0 KB 
ID:	903711
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m8vq18yeZD1qc45wto1_r1_500.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	903715
    These dudes are HOT ! Why dont the Asian men in porn ever look like this ? In the Asian porn that Ive seen, they guys all look drugged out, boyish and dangerously skinny. Ive seen one jerk off scene with an Asian guy with a jock build, but thats it.

  15. #15
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    44,652
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    The gargoyle glides over the thread to survey any potential fires and damage, then glides off somewhere else.

    Lex

  16. #16
    Porn Star MainEntry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Central California
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    415

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    There are lots of Asian tops. I'm married to one.

  17. #17
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    37

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by reone View Post
    Can't speak for everyone, but I find men of all races attractive, Asians included.
    that's right.
    By the way: I'm asian, but german.
    I'm german and gay!^^

  18. #18
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by MainEntry View Post
    There are lots of Asian tops. I'm married to one.
    I'm living with one at the moment, but he's one of a small handful I've ever met.

  19. #19
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,026

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cafe69 View Post
    These dudes are HOT ! Why dont the Asian men in porn ever look like this ? In the Asian porn that Ive seen, they guys all look drugged out, boyish and dangerously skinny. Ive seen one jerk off scene with an Asian guy with a jock build, but thats it.
    Hate to break it to you... most people who resort to porn for money are drugged out. lol.

  20. #20
    AWP82
    Guest

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    I like a bit of everything.

  21. #21
    JUB Addict umjreon88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,115
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    Well, duh...everyone knows asian=small dick, hence bottom and black=hung like a horse, therefore top. Why must I explain these things to you?
    Erm, not all Asians have small johnnies though. I have seen friends with a 7" and even an 8". And I don't look for a black guy just coz he is hung like a horse, there is the personality and the looks.

    Quote Originally Posted by loki81 View Post
    I love Asian guys... but it's kind of a curse, since finding Asian tops seems to be like trying to find a unicorn. (I've encountered a couple, but it seems like a majority tend to be bottoms)
    I am pretty flexible. I can flip, I can tumble, I can even cartwheel. You can call me a sexual gymnast.

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    Are you black tho?




    @OP, just fyi: If you got cakes you can get anyone.
    Yeah, I have cakes. I can even bake some. Hell lemme cook you a feast.
    "... You think the only people who are people
    Are the people who look and think like you ..." - Colours of the Wind by Vanessa Williams

  22. #22
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by umjreon88 View Post
    Yeah, I have cakes. I can even bake some. Hell lemme cook you a feast.

    So you can cook, too? You good. Just do you.

  23. #23
    The Mother of Loki Laufey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,749

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    These racial generalization threads are starting to annoy me.

  24. #24
    JUB Addict umjreon88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,115
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCancer View Post
    Hell Yeah
    Oh hi there ShadowCancer,

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntneo(PT) View Post
    Yes. and Yes.

    And I must say this thread is a...pleasant change.
    Thanks Huntneo. I'm glad there are people who would. Just wanna see the honest opinions of Black Jubbers here.

    And I love spicy African and Caribbean food.

    Quote Originally Posted by reone View Post
    If I married complete strangers for their looks...I think I would more than happy with an Asian man .

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lwfpvgfFDw1qjqknjo1_400.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	903706Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m9yt9tOB3X1qaygvqo1_500.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	903707
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m9xi4gxH8i1rvi0fho1_500.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	903709Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lu4ayoJB3O1qa5us0o1_r1_500.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	115.0 KB 
ID:	903711
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m8vq18yeZD1qc45wto1_r1_500.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	903715
    These people exist everywhere. Asians are often really health-conscious. My Dad doesn't eat chicken skin coz he believes that it has high cholesterol content. You can marry me if you, although I ain't THAT hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cafe69 View Post
    These dudes are HOT ! Why dont the Asian men in porn ever look like this ? In the Asian porn that Ive seen, they guys all look drugged out, boyish and dangerously skinny. Ive seen one jerk off scene with an Asian guy with a jock build, but thats it.
    Some of them have really high metabolism, therefore the skinny appearance. I'm pretty skinny myself, but I eat like a fat bitch on a fasting day.
    "... You think the only people who are people
    Are the people who look and think like you ..." - Colours of the Wind by Vanessa Williams

  25. #25
    You Belong To Me reone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,136
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cafe69 View Post
    These dudes are HOT ! Why dont the Asian men in porn ever look like this ? In the Asian porn that Ive seen, they guys all look drugged out, boyish and dangerously skinny. Ive seen one jerk off scene with an Asian guy with a jock build, but thats it.
    Haha, they really are . Asians and Blacks in porn tend to suffer overall, but that's the world we live in I suppose.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteryuta View Post
    that's right.
    By the way: I'm asian, but german.
    Sounds dangerous ...

    Quote Originally Posted by umjreon88 View Post
    These people exist everywhere. Asians are often really health-conscious. My Dad doesn't eat chicken skin coz he believes that it has high cholesterol content. You can marry me if you, although I ain't THAT hot.
    I like health-conscious..maybe my Asian husband can transfer some of those ways over to me . Marry you? Are you a sweetheart?


    Soul meets soul on lovers' lips...


  26. #26
    JUB Addict umjreon88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,115
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by reone View Post
    I like health-conscious..maybe my Asian husband can transfer some of those ways over to me . Marry you? Are you a sweetheart?
    Haha, I bet he can. Well, that's for you to judge isn't it? I can be sweet, and I can be pretty spicy too.
    "... You think the only people who are people
    Are the people who look and think like you ..." - Colours of the Wind by Vanessa Williams

  27. #27
    Kien
    Guest

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by umjreon88 View Post
    Some of them have really high metabolism, therefore the skinny appearance. I'm pretty skinny myself, but I eat like a fat bitch on a fasting day.
    I know what you mean. It's a blessing and a curse. I can eat anything at any time without fear of gaining weight. But at the same time, I want to gain weight, but it's difficult.

    Also, I hate Asian porn. For the most part.

  28. #28
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    ^^ Why call it porn when everything is blurred?

  29. #29
    loki81
    Guest

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    I've seen a lot of great japanese porn, but some of it annoys the crap out of me... between the blur around the cock and their inexplicable need to use white lube instead of clear, it's hard to figure out wtf is going on.

    you'd think that having to blur out the cock would make them put more of an emphasis on making out/other non-anal/oral sensual acts.

  30. #30
    You Belong To Me reone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,136
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by umjreon88 View Post
    Haha, I bet he can. Well, that's for you to judge isn't it? I can be sweet, and I can be pretty spicy too.
    Well, that settles it haha. Looks like I'm moving to London to get married .

    Quote Originally Posted by loki81 View Post
    I've seen a lot of great japanese porn, but some of it annoys the crap out of me... between the blur around the cock and their inexplicable need to use white lube instead of clear, it's hard to figure out wtf is going on.

    you'd think that having to blur out the cock would make them put more of an emphasis on making out/other non-anal/oral sensual acts.
    I've seen great Asian porn as well, but it's much harder to find. It seems like there are tons of great pictures but few videos.


    Soul meets soul on lovers' lips...


  31. #31
    JUB Addict umjreon88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,115
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by reone View Post
    Well, that settles it haha. Looks like I'm moving to London to get married .
    Or even Amsterdam, as London hasn't allowed gay marriage yet.
    "... You think the only people who are people
    Are the people who look and think like you ..." - Colours of the Wind by Vanessa Williams

  32. #32
    Sex God hanzosword's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    822

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by umjreon88 View Post
    Was wondering coz I find Black men really attractive and would really like to know if you guys find Asian (East and SouthEast) men attractive.

    Of course I would date one but I'm finding it hard to look for one who is willing to go for more than just a ONS.

    So yes, I am pitching the above two questions to our Black Jubbers.
    I would definitely as long as I found him attractive. I don't see how anybody could say they don't find Asians or some race attractive when they haven't even seen every one of them in the world. That's crazy to say you don't find people attractive whom you never even saw. Nobody has seen all the billions of Asians to make a claim that they just don't find them attractive.

  33. #33
    You Belong To Me reone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,136
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by umjreon88 View Post
    Or even Amsterdam, as London hasn't allowed gay marriage yet.
    I would definitely get married in Amsterdam. Spring or Fall?


    Soul meets soul on lovers' lips...


  34. #34
    Sex God Ephemeral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    934

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Fuck. Yes.

    I'm a Black guy and I find most Asians really attractive.

  35. #35
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    ^^ Why call it porn when everything is blurred?
    to make you imagining us wild?

    Jk I have sense you're (personally) not into us frm the type of guys you posted, but I care less. ^^

    Well, to answer your question: from things I read online while ago. Blurred porn usually came from Japan. In Japan, they have weird perception of pornography (sort of passive aggressive) they are sexually open and very kinky (recorded in history) but usually..it happening internally (between consenting adults). Japanese are very low tolerant over sexual exhibitionism in contrary to the west, they see genitals as very destructive to mind when exposed to naked eyes..

    so, I think it's a mixture between tradition/culture.

  36. #36
    JUB Addict umjreon88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    1,115
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by reone View Post
    I would definitely get married in Amsterdam. Spring or Fall?
    Hmm, I like Spring coz it symbolises new beginnings but I love Autumn for the leaves and the beauty of change! I'm undecided, how about you?
    "... You think the only people who are people
    Are the people who look and think like you ..." - Colours of the Wind by Vanessa Williams

  37. #37
    Be My Baby... Esquire0399's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Baltimore
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    2,162
    Blog Entries
    3

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    I've been particularly attracted to Asian guys for as long as I can remember. For that matter, for some reason I've always been attracted to Asian people in general, male and female.
    "To be nobody but yourself--in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else--means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting." -- E.E. Cummings

  38. #38
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cafe69 View Post
    These dudes are HOT ! Why dont the Asian men in porn ever look like this ? In the Asian porn that Ive seen, they guys all look drugged out, boyish and dangerously skinny. Ive seen one jerk off scene with an Asian guy with a jock build, but thats it.
    that because of diet: we consume less milk/dairy products and also the cursed "petite genetic" (tiny body, tiny bone mass, tiny height, tiny everything)



    but I've seen more improvements over decades in how asian guys treating themselves and perhaps there is behind the scene genetic engineering from us to create better specimens.

    Not believe me? Why this happened?
    http://www.christianpost.com/news/ma...-120000-84324/

  39. #39

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Hate to break it to you... most people who resort to porn for money are drugged out. lol.
    That isnt news to me. I know that. A lot of porn stars are on drugs, but you cant always tell.

    Quote Originally Posted by reone View Post
    Haha, they really are . Asians and Blacks in porn tend to suffer overall, but that's the world we live in I suppose.
    Yeah. "See these two thugs fuck", "Gangster cock" etc.

  40. #40
    You Belong To Me reone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,136
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by joswanprince View Post
    to make you imagining us wild?

    Jk I have sense you're (personally) not into us frm the type of guys you posted, but I care less. ^^

    Well, to answer your question: from things I read online while ago. Blurred porn usually came from Japan. In Japan, they have weird perception of pornography (sort of passive aggressive) they are sexually open and very kinky (recorded in history) but usually..it happening internally (between consenting adults). Japanese are very low tolerant over sexual exhibitionism in contrary to the west, they see genitals as very destructive to mind when exposed to naked eyes..

    so, I think it's a mixture between tradition/culture.
    I read something along those lines a while back as well, but blurring it seems so juvenile, especially if it's going to be recorded anyway.


    Quote Originally Posted by umjreon88 View Post
    Hmm, I like Spring coz it symbolises new beginnings but I love Autumn for the leaves and the beauty of change! I'm undecided, how about you?
    Definitely Spring . So I'm marrying an Asian guy in Amsterdam this Spring. I should probably tell my family .

    I actually do wonder what the Asian population is like here in Atlanta. I feel like I don't see very many at all compared to other races.

    Are there many blacks where you live, out of curiosity? I've never been to London.


    Soul meets soul on lovers' lips...


  41. #41
    Respira MissAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,951

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by joswanprince View Post
    that because of diet: we consume less milk/dairy products and also the cursed "petite genetic" (tiny body, tiny bone mass, tiny height, tiny everything)
    In Asian dramas, most of the men seem to be tall with athletic builds. Casting directors are very specific about this. They must turn away so many handsome Asian male actors with small builds.

    It may give average Asian guys a complex or body image issues.
    " For all there is to feel, let it be felt"
    ― Emeli Sande

  42. #42
    MoePhoenix7
    Guest

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntneo(PT) View Post
    Yes. and Yes.

    And I must say this thread is a...pleasant change.
    Indeed. Feels like I'm in The Twilight Zone.

    But heeeeyyyy ...


  43. #43
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,105
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by Geiri85 View Post
    These racial generalization threads are starting to annoy me.
    agreed. it's like judging a whole group of guys off of like 4 people.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  44. #44
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by MoePhoenix7 View Post
    Indeed. Feels like I'm in The Twilight Zone.

    But heeeeyyyy ...

    That white boy in the gif is giving me second-hand embarrassment.

  45. #45
    MoePhoenix7
    Guest

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    That white boy in the gif is giving me second-hand embarrassment.
    No, you mean Tyler is giving you second-hand fierceness.


  46. #46
    thatgirl
    Guest

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by MoePhoenix7 View Post
    No, you mean Tyler is giving you second-hand fierceness.

    Omg @ that facial expression. lol

    Will practice it in front of mirror to be fierce like him. Thx.

    Quote Originally Posted by joswanprince View Post
    that because of diet: we consume less milk/dairy products and also the cursed "petite genetic" (tiny body, tiny bone mass, tiny height, tiny everything)
    I honestly DON'T GET THIS. The height thing. Not the skinny thing.

    I don't know why people always go on about Asian men being tiny on average. Slim? Yes.

    But I don't notice them being really short or anything. And I do have a lot of exposure to them since Canada has a significant Asian population. Maybe it's because I'm a 5'5 woman (so most men are taller than me) but when I compare them to other men out there, they come in just as much of a variety in terms of height.

  47. #47
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Middle of Snowwhere.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,002
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    I got on the MTR in Hong Kong and my chin cleared everyone else's head. Well, just about everyone else. There was one guy I remember distinctly. It is clear to me that hong kong people at least are shorter on average than the general Canadian mix.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  48. #48
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by reone View Post
    I read something along those lines a while back as well, but blurring it seems so juvenile, especially if it's going to be recorded anyway.
    Im not a fan of that, myself

    Quote Originally Posted by MissAnne View Post
    In Asian dramas, most of the men seem to be tall with athletic builds. Casting directors are very specific about this. They must turn away so many handsome Asian male actors with small builds.

    It may give average Asian guys a complex or body image issues.
    That happening in Indian Tv too..can you guarantee traveling to Calcutta- India to find men like this?

    Really? If they mostly built like that, then Indian will be the new Italian ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by MoePhoenix7 View Post
    Indeed. Feels like I'm in The Twilight Zone.

    But heeeeyyyy ...

    from Ass-less white guy? Gimme a BUHH...RREEAAK

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post

    I honestly DON'T GET THIS. The height thing. Not the skinny thing.

    I don't know why people always go on about Asian men being tiny on average. Slim? Yes.

    But I don't notice them being really short or anything. And I do have a lot of exposure to them since Canada has a significant Asian population. Maybe it's because I'm a 5'5 woman (so most men are taller than me) but when I compare them to other men out there, they come in just as much of a variety in terms of height.
    Ya I know..I just throw the same broken record over again..The truth is God created good looking, ugly, tall, short, hung and tiny people all over the world but Idk..it might because the nature of human to compete and compare, then we usually listen complains for black/asian gay guys because we're not meet "certain" criteria..yada-yada..which I personally found that's not always true.
    Complains become stereotypes, then those became "staple" for us that whenever thread belong to our race, our flaws always on surface
    "Oh-asian, Oh black problem!" Don't you think that a bit of unnecessary? So, I rather hear complains in playful way and also in attitude of betterment, that every complain will resolve themselves ^^

    now what's next? Anybody bought Godzila love doll and found out his prick is too small? want a return?

  49. #49
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,026

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    Quote Originally Posted by joswanprince View Post
    to make you imagining us wild?

    Jk I have sense you're (personally) not into us frm the type of guys you posted, but I care less. ^^

    Well, to answer your question: from things I read online while ago. Blurred porn usually came from Japan. In Japan, they have weird perception of pornography (sort of passive aggressive) they are sexually open and very kinky (recorded in history) but usually..it happening internally (between consenting adults). Japanese are very low tolerant over sexual exhibitionism in contrary to the west, they see genitals as very destructive to mind when exposed to naked eyes..

    so, I think it's a mixture between tradition/culture.
    If I'm not mistaken the restriction is leftover wartime censorship and not actually Japanese censorship in original origin.

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    Omg @ that facial expression. lol

    Will practice it in front of mirror to be fierce like him. Thx.



    I honestly DON'T GET THIS. The height thing. Not the skinny thing.

    I don't know why people always go on about Asian men being tiny on average. Slim? Yes.

    But I don't notice them being really short or anything. And I do have a lot of exposure to them since Canada has a significant Asian population. Maybe it's because I'm a 5'5 woman (so most men are taller than me) but when I compare them to other men out there, they come in just as much of a variety in terms of height.
    The marked difference in average height was very true a generation ago and remains true to a lesser extent today, but in general the more the diet changes the bigger Asians are getting. 6 foot tall Asians in North America raised here on a western diet is not unusual.

  50. #50
    Superboy69
    Guest

    Re: Do Black guys find Asian guys attractive? Would you date?

    I can't answer for Black guys, but I can tell you that this Latino guy (me) finds Asian guys very attractive.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.