JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 155

Thread: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

      
   
  1. #1

    Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    We have another one!!

    Pennsylvania state representative Mike Fleck, a Republican whose conservative district covers rural Pennsylvania and where Republicans outnumber Democrats 2-to-1, has come out publicly -- on the record, and voluntarily -- as a gay man.

    He says he is a conservative Christian and still plans to stick with the Republican party because he believes in smaller government. He has a very conservative resume: he was a Boy Scout and Eagle Scout, he went to Jerry Falwell's Liberty University for college and he worked as a district executive for the Boy Scouts of America. Both organizations are very anti-gay and forced him deeper into the closet.

    Mike Fleck says he struggled for years with his sexuality and tried "Christian counseling" to make his same-sex desires go away. He got married to a woman, but he told his wife he was gay and they separated last year.

    I can relate to Mike Fleck because I have a lot of conservative beliefs and I have struggled A LOT (and still am) with accepting my sexuality too.

    He's really cute!! He looks handsome and masculine!

    http://www.politicspa.com/republican...m-gay-2/44597/


    I used to be like that, but not anymore. At least not on the first date. Third date, whole other story..."

  2. #2
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    If his district is conservative I wonder if he'll be able to keep his seat now.

  3. #3
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    7,896

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    WE have another one?

    Gay man working for the homophobes, yeah, there's something to celebrate.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  4. #4

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    If his district is conservative I wonder if he'll be able to keep his seat now.
    Here's an article from a local newspaper in his area. They interviewed his (straight) Republican friends & colleagues.

    http://www.altoonamirror.com/page/co...t.html?nav=742


    "It's been the most incredible day of my life," said Pennsylvania Rep. Mike E. Fleck of Springfield Township, Huntingdon County, who on Saturday announced that he is gay.

    Fleck, a 39-year-old divorced Republican, who is about to begin his fourth term in the Pennsylvania House representing Huntingdon County and parts of Blair and Mifflin Counties, said the announcement "was about being honest with my constituents."

    He explained, however, "It was a big step coming out. It is something I have been working toward for months."

    The reaction has been overwhelming, Fleck explained in an interview late Saturday night.

    He said he decided to tell the residents of the 81st District he was gay through an article in the Huntingdon Daily News, his home county newspaper. That article appeared Saturday.

    He told his very personal life story in what turned out to be one of the longest articles that paper has ever run, and the reaction has been overwhelming.
    I used to be like that, but not anymore. At least not on the first date. Third date, whole other story..."

  5. #5
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    7,896

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Yeah, the reaction will be overwhelming when his party stabs him in the back for being a godless faggot - after he stabs us all in the back by supporting haters and 'phobes.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  6. #6
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,631

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Well, according to JoeMyGod, record shows he has never voted on gay issues, so at least on that front he's clean. Other than that - not topic-worthy.

    JayQueer, you are not struggling with your sexuality.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  7. #7
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    7,896

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Jayqueer thinks he's hot, and "masculine," evidently, ergo - this thread.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  8. #8
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,631

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Eh, the guy is semi-legit. THey need more non-offensive gays in that shithole of a party. And frankly, I'd rather be dealing with JayQueer's erection topics rather than Drones and Benghazi...
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  9. #9
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    4,588
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    I want to see what happens when he is faced with voting on GLBT issues. That is the only time his sexuality will be an issue for me one way or the other.

  10. #10
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    "It's not a one issue party."
    Translation:

    "I'm going to make excuses for GOP prejudice instead of fighting for change."

  11. #11
    soooooo collllldddd rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    31,105

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    JayQueer, you are not struggling with your sexuality.
    I want to see what happens when he is faced with voting on GLBT issues. That is the only time his sexuality will be an issue for me one way or the other.
    Translation:

    "I'm going to make excuses for GOP prejudice instead of fighting for change."
    Sums it up for me.

  12. #12
    Reunited
    medic1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Edinburgh Scotland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,479
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    I am just wondering if this was a pre-emptive strike on his part , perhaps/maybe one of the men that he has had sex with while
    being married and being a true Christian was going to out him ?

    And as other`s have said let`s see what happens next .

    Though if i were an American Republican in a State that is by the sound of it quite a Republican stronghold , i would have a great
    feeling of betrayal and would be wondering if i could ever trust someone who betrays and marries a woman to hide his own sexuality .

    Just Saying..................

  13. #13
    soooooo collllldddd rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    31,105

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Fleck, a 39-year-old divorced Republican, who is about to begin his fourth term in the Pennsylvania House representing Huntingdon County and parts of Blair and Mifflin Counties, said the announcement "was about being honest with my constituents."

    He explained, however, "It was a big step coming out. It is something I have been working toward for months."
    http://www.altoonamirror.com/page/co...t.html?nav=742

    Uh.

    Gee.

    Interesting that he waited until after the election to be 'honest' with his constituents.

    This tells me everything that I need to know about this Republican politician.

  14. #14
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    60,732

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    I think it's going to come out one of the people he was screwing behind his wife's back was going to out him.
    I've said it once and I'll say it again,the current Republician party platform on LGBT is to make them second class citizens,period. I can't support them even if I do agree with many other GOP issues as long as that's the case.

  15. #15
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Eh, the guy is semi-legit. THey need more non-offensive gays in that shithole of a party. And frankly, I'd rather be dealing with JayQueer's erection topics rather than Drones and Benghazi...
    We'll try to do better

  16. #16
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja108 View Post
    I think it's going to come out one of the people he was screwing behind his wife's back was going to out him.
    I've said it once and I'll say it again,the current Republician party platform on LGBT is to make them second class citizens,period. I can't support them even if I do agree with many other GOP issues as long as that's the case.
    Scary that your default reaction is that

    Perhaps your hope as well

    Why assume the worst about the guy

    And the "he sucks" reaction needn't oughta be guys

    Not everyone is as clean and perfect as y'all

  17. #17
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,502

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    It's a beginning.

    See no reason yet to disparage him.

    NY's gay marriage passed with necessary Republican votes.

    Just sayin' ....

  18. #18
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,502

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Pennsylvania's General Assembly does not appear to have a disproportionate abundance of openly gay Democrats:

    Fleck becomes the first and only legislator currently in Pennsylvania's General Assembly who is openly gay. In the next legislative session, he will be joined by now-Rep.-elect Brian Sims, an openly gay Democrat from Philadelphia.
    http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind..._says_hes.html

  19. #19
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Quote Originally Posted by palbert View Post
    Pennsylvania's General Assembly does not appear to have a disproportionate abundance of openly gay Democrats:



    http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind..._says_hes.html
    I remember (sorta) a line re Pennsylvania and their electorate

    In between Philly (far east) and Pittsburgh (far west) is Alabama

  20. #20
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    Scary that your default reaction is that

    Perhaps your hope as well

    Why assume the worst about the guy

    And the "he sucks" reaction needn't oughta be guys

    Not everyone is as clean and perfect as y'all
    Since he's Republican he clearly deserves massive benefit of the doubt, well beyond what you'd ordinarily give a politician.

    Unlike Obama or any Democrat, naturally.

  21. #21
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    7,896

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Yeah and he self-describes as a "conservative christian."

    So recently closeted - and married (to a woman) Conservative Christian Republican - comes out and we are supposed to assume he'll be voting left on Gay issues why?

    Did GoProud teach us nothing?

    I bet his wife found out, threatened to out him and voila!

    "...I've been trying to be honest FOREVER - (I just needed that damn election to be over)

    So all of you inclined to think a self defined Conservative Christian Republican is going to be a social liberal, ask yourself this, WOULD HE HAVE BEEN ELECTED IF THE PUBS KNEW HE WAS A FAG?

    It would be nice if he said a big fuck you to his Pub base, but how likely is that.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  22. #22
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    The fact that he strategically waited until after the election to be 'honest' really sums up my initial concern in my first post about "I wonder if he'll keep his seat now." Not to mention what it says about integrity.

  23. #23

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Yeah and he self-describes as a "conservative christian."
    Many gay men DO identify as conservative Christians. Some accept they are gay, but also believe that their faith calls on them to choose a life of celibacy. Other gay conservative Christians believe that gay sex is permissible (not sinful) only as long as it is within a monogamous, committed relationship with another man. This is called "Argument A" vs "Argument B", and you can read more on the Gay Christian Network (http://www.gaychristian.net/)

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    So recently closeted - and married (to a woman) Conservative Christian Republican - comes out and we are supposed to assume he'll be voting left on Gay issues why?
    Why not? Other posters pointed out that Rep. Mike Fleck has never made a public statement, or taken a vote on a gay rights issue or measure. So he has no record of anti-gay votes or actions. There is no hypocrisy.

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Did GoProud teach us nothing?

    I bet his wife found out, threatened to out him and voila!
    His wife has known for over a year, and they chose to end the marriage one year ago. The article says they are still close friends. So your accusation holds no water.

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    "...I've been trying to be honest FOREVER - (I just needed that damn election to be over)
    Coming out is a personal decision. That was up to him when he wanted to come out. If he wanted to remain closeted, that would have also been his choice. And again, he never rallied against gay people or voted on anti-gay measures so there was no hypocrisy to expose.

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    So all of you inclined to think a self defined Conservative Christian Republican is going to be a social liberal, ask yourself this, WOULD HE HAVE BEEN ELECTED IF THE PUBS KNEW HE WAS A FAG?

    It would be nice if he said a big fuck you to his Pub base, but how likely is that.
    Rep. Mike Fleck NEVER said he is going to be a "social liberal". Just because he is gay, he must now share all of your political views??

    Newsflash: there are openly gay men who believe in God, paying off the deficit, the right to bear arms (2nd amendment), oppose affirmative action, oppose abortion, and believe we should be drilling for oil in the US..
    I used to be like that, but not anymore. At least not on the first date. Third date, whole other story..."

  24. #24

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    The fact that he strategically waited until after the election to be 'honest' really sums up my initial concern in my first post about "I wonder if he'll keep his seat now." Not to mention what it says about integrity.
    I think it says he has a lot of integrity.

    Coming out is a personal decision. He could have chosen to remain closeted if he wanted to, and it would have probably been easier, given how rural and conservative his district is. Coming out takes a lot of courage, regardless of the age you are when you do it..
    I used to be like that, but not anymore. At least not on the first date. Third date, whole other story..."

  25. #25
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,631

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    Newsflash: there are openly gay men who believe in God, paying off the deficit, the right to bear arms (2nd amendment), oppose affirmative action, oppose abortion, and believe we should be drilling for oil in the US..

    ...and that marriage is between a man and a woman ^_^
    Last edited by Rolyo85; December 2nd, 2012 at 12:58 PM.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  26. #26
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    I think it says he has a lot of integrity.

    Coming out is a personal decision. He could have chosen to remain closeted if he wanted to, and it would have probably been easier, given how rural and conservative his district is. Coming out takes a lot of courage, regardless of the age you are when you do it..
    Good luck with that "it's a personal decision, nothing to do with your job" argument when he has to run for re-election to conservatives.

  27. #27
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,631

    Code of Conduct
    Gay men who believe they should stay celibate ate self hating
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  28. #28
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Gay men who believe they should stay celibate ate self hating
    Yeah let's not beat around the bush. "There are many gay men who are conservative Christians" is true but it's also romancing the truth which is that the conservative half of this country has not come to grips with the fact that being gay is not an 80's fad that will just go away with prayer and watching enough football, and approach it politically as something that will destroy the moral fabric of the nation.

    So yeah being in the closet and then "Surprise conservative voters! I'm gay!" after the election isn't exactly forward progress to me. When we see how he votes and when we see if he keeps his seat there will be something to comment on. Until then, there's nothing to say here except that it looks like he either lied on purpose knowing he couldn't win the election as a gay man in a conservative district or he was preempting someone outing him.

  29. #29
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    more "my way or the highway" bullshit

    from the all knowing intolerant progressive klan on CE+P

    funny (sad) how they're just like the people that hated them

    there's no reason to hate this guy and no reason to assume the worst

    other than an individual's (the one judging) hateful insides

  30. #30
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    more "my way or the highway" bullshit

    from the all knowing intolerant progressive klan on CE+P

    funny (sad) how they're just like the people that hated them

    there's no reason to hate this guy and no reason to assume the worst

    other than an individual's (the one judging) hateful insides
    Oh please spare us the hot air.

    The only reason you aren't here saying the guy is a liar and probably a child molester is because you're gay yourself. Otherwise that would be the stock Republican response I'd expect about this story.

  31. #31

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Gay men who believe they should stay celibate ate self hating
    I disagree. I think gay men who are promiscuous and have sex with random men they find on Manhunt or Grindr or Scruff are far more "self-hating" and have other personal issues than a man who accepts his sexual orientation and willingly chooses not to have sex.
    I used to be like that, but not anymore. At least not on the first date. Third date, whole other story..."

  32. #32
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post
    I disagree. I think gay men who are promiscuous and have sex with random men they find on Manhunt or Grindr or Scruff are far more "self-hating" and have other personal issues than a man who accepts his sexual orientation and willingly chooses not to have sex.
    The only possible reason to make that decision is because you believe gay sex is wrong.

    Yes, that is self-hating if you are a gay male.

  33. #33
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    the options are:

    1 - tolerance - perhaps with empathy (optional)
    2 - intolerance

    the progressive klan chooses door # 2 always after whining their whole lives about the intolerance they encounter

    yawn

  34. #34
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    4,588
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    I missed the conservative christian part the first time..that changes everything. They are the oppressive control freaks of the world...seeking to define everything for everyone else...I loathe them. Gay and conservative christian = cognitive dissonance.

  35. #35
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    7,896

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    more "my way or the highway" bullshit

    from the all knowing intolerant progressive klan on CE+P

    funny (sad) how they're just like the people that hated them

    there's no reason to hate this guy and no reason to assume the worst

    other than an individual's (the one judging) hateful insides
    Blah blah blah blah.

    Bite me Chance, there's no reason to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, and no reason to believe rainbows blow out his ass.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  36. #36
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    7,896

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Quote Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
    I missed the conservative christian part the first time..that changes everything. They are the oppressive control freaks of the world...seeking to define everything for everyone else...I loathe them. Gay and conservative christian = cognitive dissonance.
    Gay and conservative christian = internalized homophobia.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  37. #37
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    the options are:

    1 - tolerance - perhaps with empathy (optional)
    2 - intolerance

    the progressive klan chooses door # 2 always after whining their whole lives about the intolerance they encounter

    yawn
    Yes. Yawn. A gay male part of a political apparatus that throws millions of dollars at denying him his own equal rights.

    And we're not full of sympathy. Horrible!

  38. #38
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Blah blah blah blah.

    Bite me Chance, there's no reason to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, and no reason to believe rainbows blow out his ass.
    no idea about the rainbows

    and i don't bite or suck members of the intolerant progressive klan - it's a mood killer

    honestly TX there's no reason to hate this guy or to not view a republican coming out as anything but good

    you need to find some gray in your life - perhaps a gray v-neck sweater to start

    and tell your sidekick (he knows but is blocking it out) that he's in the cornfield until he turns over a new leaf

    gay republicans is a good thing - it's a sign of change/tolerance

  39. #39
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,631

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by JayQueer View Post

    I disagree. I think gay men who are promiscuous and have sex with random men they find on Manhunt or Grindr or Scruff are far more "self-hating" and have other personal issues than a man who accepts his sexual orientation and willingly chooses not to have sex.
    Like buzzer said, making that decision implies one believes gay sex is wrong, and that IS self hating.

    Also, I have sex with random men I meet on Grindr. I have the personal issue of really. Loving. Sex. So spare me the sour grapes please. We all know how much dignity YOUR personal choices as far as relationships and sex include, you're really in no position to be making any sort of judgmental statement here
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  40. #40
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    no idea about the rainbows

    and i don't bite or suck members of the intolerant progressive klan - it's a mood killer

    honestly TX there's no reason to hate this guy or to not view a republican coming out as anything but good

    you need to find some gray in your life - perhaps a gray v-neck sweater to start

    and tell your sidekick (he knows but is blocking it out) that he's in the cornfield until he turns over a new leaf
    Yes there is a reason to see it as something other than good. Republicans have to wait until after an election to come out. What does that say about the party?

    I love how the intolerant side is us.

  41. #41
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Like buzzer said, making that decision implies one believes gay sex is wrong, and that IS self hating.

    Also, I have sex with random men I meet on Grindr. I have the personal issue of really. Loving. Sex. So spare me the sour grapes please. We all know how much dignity YOUR personal choices as far as relationships and sex include, you're really in no position to be making any sort of judgmental statement here
    LOL

    u don't get it

    JQ unlike u has opinions but doesn't force others to be with his program

    u could learn from him but that'd require skills u lack

    and your attacks on JQ are limp ......... yep

  42. #42
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    LOL

    u don't get it

    JQ unlike u has opinions but doesn't force others to be with his program

    u could learn from him but that'd require skills u lack

    and your attacks on JQ are limp ......... yep
    Only by virtue of the fact that any logically reasoned argument is completely incomprehensible to the political right. They know the real way to do things, pick your conclusion first and work backwards.

  43. #43
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    7,896

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    no idea about the rainbows

    and i don't bite or suck members of the intolerant progressive klan - it's a mood killer

    honestly TX there's no reason to hate this guy or to not view a republican coming out as anything but good

    you need to find some gray in your life - perhaps a gray v-neck sweater to start

    and tell your sidekick (he knows but is blocking it out) that he's in the cornfield until he turns over a new leaf

    gay republicans is a good thing - it's a sign of change/tolerance
    gay republicans is a good thing - it's a sign of change/tolerance

    In a party that just went HARD right on everything - they suddenly embrace the gay because one guy who's been lying for years comes out.

    Can I have some of what you're smokin?

    Just wait and see, of course you will probably neglect to see when he gets his sorry pink ass kicked to the curb by the right because he's a deviant child molesting queer.

    Lie down with Pubs, get up with fleas.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  44. #44
    JockBoy87
    Guest

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    the progressive klan chooses door # 2 always after whining their whole lives about the intolerance they encounter
    You know dit is n bietjie snaaks I thought for a moment I was reading Matt Barber on OneNewsNow

  45. #45
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    7,896

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    JQ unlike u has opinions but doesn't force others to be with his program
    Cry me a river. If you think disagreement is "Force," you really need to pick up your cross and do two laps around the house so everyone can see you, crucifixion promptly at 2:00p.m.

    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!@ ROLYO FOR FORCING ME TO READ HIS POSTS!!!
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  46. #46
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Cry me a river. If you think disagreement is "Force," you really need to pick up your cross and do two laps around the house so everyone can see you, crucifixion promptly at 2:00p.m.

    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!@ ROLYO IF FORCING ME TO READ HIS POSTS!!!
    He's a Euro dictator

  47. #47
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,502

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    What determined hatred for someone who has just made a consequential step.

    I give him the benefit of the doubt until I know how he votes.

    As of next year PA has only 1 other gay Assemblyperson.

    Some of you should run for office -- or remain preachers.

    Not everyone has seen the burning bush.
    Last edited by palbert; December 2nd, 2012 at 01:31 PM.

  48. #48
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    7,896

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Hatred isn't the emotion, it would be closer to contempt, and really, why is it that every time a Pub comes out there are people who treat that like it's the second coming?

    I came out at 19 - you may idolize me now.

    the rest of that is pretty much just blather.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  49. #49
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Cry me a river. If you think disagreement is "Force," you really need to pick up your cross and do two laps around the house so everyone can see you, crucifixion promptly at 2:00p.m.

    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!@ ROLYO FOR FORCING ME TO READ HIS POSTS!!!
    silly boy - disagreement is grand

    the intolerant progressive klan isn't about disagreement

    that's too ....... agreeable

    it's about demonizing and belittling

    just like rolyo did to JQ

    ur probably numb to it is my guess

    as for the the republican congressman

    i agree with palbert - but u know that

  50. #50
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    9,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay Republican elected lawmaker from Pennsylvania comes out

    Quote Originally Posted by palbert View Post
    What determined hatred for someone who has just made a consequential step.

    I give him the benefit of the doubt until I know how he votes.

    As of next year PA has only 1 other gay Assemblyperson.

    Some of you should run for office -- or remain preachers.

    Not everyone has seen the burning bush.
    We don't hate him.

    We hate that he's part of a political ideology which probably drove him deeply enough into the closet to have a fake marriage in the first place, that he's still part of that ideology, that he probably couldn't have won his seat if he'd "had his consequential step" before the election and not after, and that rather than denouncing this aspect of the whole right-hand half of the spectrum, its supporters here naively and limply try to say this is something to celebrate probably shortly before the guy gets eviscerated in the back by his own party.

    Yay. Mr. random dude whoever from PA came out. Good for him. What are JQ and Chance going to be saying when this guy gets wrecked by his own party? "Oh, he was too Democrat anyway?"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.