So I need help! Please! I have no gay or bi friends to talk to so I feel like I'm in a battle field by myself, so I want my first post to finally give me the support I need in this war.
Its about my best friend, who I've liked since the minute I've laid eyes on him. He's so hot and desirable. Very macho. And a real womanizer, but he acts so different toward me that it confuses me, especially being that he doesnt treat other men this way. I'm gonna list chronicology all the things he does that alarms me.
- We meet for the first time through my best friend, who was his best friend since childhood. We barely exchanged words besides a simply introduction.
- We meet for the second time, but he's very drunk and ask me if I was bisexual or anything along those lines. Of course I denied, because we were in a room with other people, but he asked in a way that bothered me. He was basically on top of me, attempting to whisper this in my ear, and it just looked gay as hell, so I tried to avoid him in this room full of people.
- We meet for the 3rd time, when he was drunk again, but this time decided he wanted to wrestle with me. I dont know what reaction was on my face, but he clearly thought I was mad, and spent the next hour pressing me up against the wall and apologizing to me. Telling me that he doesnt want me to be mad at him. I tell him to back off of me and there was no reason for being so close and he tells me, "whats wrong with me being to close" Our noses were touching and he had no shirt on.
- He finds out I smoke through our mutual best friend, and sets it up so he is there. From then on, he would blow up my phone to hang out, mostly ranting on and on about his girlfriend and all the crazy shit she does.
- He begins dragging me around with him and his girlfriend, even to dinners when it would seem like you would want to be alone with your girlfriend. He also begins downplaying all my friends as if he was the only important one or the one who does the most for me.
- Our mutual best friend tells me that he's shocked at how fast he has warmed up to me and he's never seen this before.
- We move in together as roommates along with our other 2 friends.
- One day sitting on the couch, (he always finds away to invade my personal space, even when there is enough room) I tell him to move over a little bit because he was almost sitting on top of me and the whole couch was available, and he replies "I know you're in love with me."
- One day home alone, he announces he's going to take a shower but then started yelling for me to come to the bathroom, as I go, there he is standing naked with his hand over his cock, asking me if his haircut was fine.
- He gives me a haircut, after persuading me to get on my knees for it even though I wanted to sit, and the whole time I felt his cock through his sweats pressed against the back of my head. If I felt it, then he felt it too.
- He begins to downplay our mutual best friend, throwing him into the catergory of ppl that are not good enough for me, which is extremely odd at how close they are.
- He begins to regularly sleep in my bed, even though he had his own room down the hall. He would just find a reason to be in my room, and under my covers and to go to sleep.
- One day at his moms house, I'm in his room and he jokingly asked me to come cuddle with him. I ignored him.
- At his moms I went to shower and he came up with this excuse of why I gotta leave the door open. -_-
- We are smoking and the lighter is on my crotch and he reaches for the lighter and then says in all seriousness "sorry, i didnt mean to grab your dick"
- One night i stayed over his place and woke up to his hand basically around me. I just told myself he was sleeping bad and moved his hand. I woke up to his head so close to mine, I could kiss him if I wanted.
- He calls me every night for a month straight just to say nothing and sit on the phone.
- We get into our first serious argument, and he basically threatened me, so I told him I was done with him. I thought it was done until he texted me several hours later saying "i wish you were here right now. I love you." (when i do something that he thinks is "fishy" he starts compairing me to his ex girlfriends)
- Our mutual bestfriend told me that he talks about me all the time when I'm not there. He would see something and laugh then comment that I would think its funny or something.
- We are in a straight club and he is super fucked up and comes up to me and ask me to come with him to get a drink then kisses me on the cheek.
- I dont see him in a long time because of work, so I go briefly see him, and we literally did nothing but sit in a car and speak for about an hour, then he text me that he misses me and its fun when he gets to see me.
And now he is on my mind too much because I really do like him but I'm scared that what he is doing is me over analyzing stuff. Especially for the fact, he acts almost lovey dovey to me around our mutual bestfriend and our friend says NOTHING at all. Not even when we lived together and he was sleeping in my bed. I dont know what move to make or if I should do anything. I'm so scared of losing my best friend. regardless of my attraction to him, he treats me so good. And he is a macho guy and fucks alot of girls that I know about, All them times we've slept next to each other, you would think something would have happened by now.
What is your take on it?