JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 96 of 96
  1. #51
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    The reason we can't just "get out", which probably most people at this point would agree would be a desirable thing to do, is because Bush launched us into a war with no clear objective and no exit strategy, so the choice now is leave and let it collapse into something worse than before, or stay. That's "ownership" of the situation, and the reality. I don't see Obama not dealing with it on those terms nor do I see where you have basis to imply he's not. We have two undesirable choices and ultimately if you are going to point a finger at anyone as to why that's the case, it's no one but Bush. Deal with it.
    i get it

    running for office and doing it are diff

    many of pres. obama's war policies are similar to gwb - for good reason

    so i don't give obama shit on iraq or afghanistan

    that's part of the job ...... inheriting stuff

    as for afghanistan, whomever remains is in deep doo doo - it's benghazi x a ton

    the president should "deal with it" better as should u - as it relates to "this is mine"

    it's really that simple

  2. #52
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,778

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    many of pres. obama's war policies are similar to gwb - for good reason
    Sure they're similar when you overlook the fact that Obama inherited two poorly implemented, poorly conceived, poorly executed wars with no exit strategies in place, and Bush started them.

    I like this attempt at parallelism between their choices in the situation.

  3. #53
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Sure they're similar when you overlook the fact that Obama inherited two poorly implemented, poorly conceived, poorly executed wars with no exit strategies in place, and Bush started them.

    I like this attempt at parallelism between their choices in the situation.
    pres. then senator obama was against the iraq surge

    as a senator his understanding was limited

    as president he allowed petraeus to surge in afghanistan - talked him into it - a mistake

    it's not easy

    but he's much more like bush as pres. then he was as senator

    he's picking people to die - personally

    he's kept gitmo open

    he's like bush

    it's not parallel

    it's =

  4. #54
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,959

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Can't feel as manly about drone kills is the subtext I get here.
    Yeah, can't belittle the suburban commandos. Who drive home from the office at 5pm to mow the lawn after advocating sending in real soldiers to die so war can be "personal."
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  5. #55
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,778

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    pres. then senator obama was against the iraq surge

    as a senator his understanding was limited

    as president he allowed petraeus to surge in afghanistan - talked him into it - a mistake

    it's not easy

    but he's much more like bush as pres. then he was as senator

    he's picking people to die - personally

    he's kept gitmo open

    he's like bush

    it's not parallel

    it's =
    Gitmo is still open because of Republican obstructionism.

    Please, start dealing with facts and not with the honey syrup you drank at Fox.

  6. #56
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Gitmo is still open because of Republican obstructionism.

    Please, start dealing with facts and not with the honey syrup you drank at Fox.
    LOL

    whatever gives u a chubby

    "if only pres. obama could do what HE really wants"

    http://www.salon.com/2012/10/26/habe...against_obama/

  7. #57
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,778

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    QFT.

    As I said, asking for proof and EVIDENCE must indicate some sort of hatred towards republicans.

    And I would hope that one would READ the articles they post before shooting themselves in the foot.
    That's because truth has a liberal bias. Just look at academia and wikipedia. Bunch of liberal hogwash, all of it. You're better off with pure gut belief and the things you always thought and never changed your mind about, regardless of stupid facts.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    LOL

    whatever gives u a chubby

    "if only pres. obama could do what HE really wants"

    http://www.salon.com/2012/10/26/habe...against_obama/
    Obama faced more filibusters than all other American presidents combined.

    Deal with reality.

  8. #58
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Lets see if i can sum all this up....

    You are an apologist.

    Obama's fault.

    Stop being mean to Bush.

    Obama's fault.

    You just don't know cause your a drinker of cool aid and stufff.

    Benghazi.

    Stop being a meanie that is my job.

    Obama's fault.

    hey look I have said nothing on topic but it is Obama's fault and nobody understands like me........

    Signed Haiku Master........
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  9. #59
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,959

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    ...Signed Haiku Master........



    Well, technically a "haiku master," would get the meter correct.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  10. #60
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,778

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Yeah, that blind delusional patriotism but when Obama is President he's the one that's always wrong... it's just anti-intellectualism.

    The right wingers on here (who I will leave unnamed) tried to make Benghazi a political issue and it BACKFIRED MASSIVELY. They ended up with egg in their face... kinda like that putz John McCain who had to admit he was wrong.
    Oh do you mean this garbage they tried to make an issue only under Obama?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	319096_10151144331516275_415610674_n.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	901282

  11. #61
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Well, technically a "haiku master," would get the meter correct.
    Well he is our only Master so he is the best at what is here at JUB... it is a regional title....
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  12. #62
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Oh do you mean this garbage they tried to make an issue only under Obama?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	319096_10151144331516275_415610674_n.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	901282
    I likey... first time I have seen it here....

    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  13. #63
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,778

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Yeah I didn't get it from here, I'm politically active elsewhere as well. But yeah them trying to turn this into a big huge doomsday political issue was L O L. Especially when the Republicans had consistently blocked more budgeting for embassy security.

  14. #64
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Al Qaeda is dead btw

    Ooops

  15. #65
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,342
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    This is absoloutely spot on. The US needs to remain in Afghanistan until Afghanistan can get those oil pipelines online that would certainly replace opiate production. Republicans are complaining? They started this whole war, and as far as GITMO that's something the republicans blockd from being closed.

    And as far as Iraq, the US wanted out of that failed republican venture as fast as possible. It explains all the arms sales to the Iraqi government right now.
    Republicans started the Afghan war? No, the Taliban did, by launching Osama at us.

    How is oil gong to replace opium production? The tribes will see the country improving, but they'll still like the idea of having more to spend for themselves.

    The only way to replace opiate production is to pay them market rates for growing useful crops.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  16. #66
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,342
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Consider Afghanistan's environment alternate crops is not an option.

    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/14/wo...anted=all&_r=0

    They'll have to mine these minerals and build an economy around that.
    If opium poppies will grow there, so will many other crops.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  17. #67
    JUB Addict T-Rexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,132

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Obama lied about the 2014 complete withdrawal. No word on when, if ever we will ever withdrawal.
    Aren't you the guy who used to complain that there even was a specified 2014 withdrawal? Did you not say that such specificity as to when we would leave made prosecuting a war there impossible? Did you not say that the Taliban would just hunker down and wait for the withdrawal date, to re-emerge?

    Now, do I understand that you're complaining that you got what you wanted? But what you wanted you now think is unacceptable?

    And, am I correct in assuming that if there is a complete withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2014, you will return to your previous position of opposition to that?

  18. #68

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    ^^^

    Yes, I was one of those guys. However, since a date had been set and I haven't seen much in way of a reason for the war from the President -- most people have no idea why we are there now, including myself -- I supported the 2014 withdrawal. I hate to see any more of our troops and coalition troops killed for no reason.

    No, I do not want to go back . . . only reason would be to drop a nuclear bomb on the country.

  19. #69

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Oh do you mean this garbage they tried to make an issue only under Obama?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	319096_10151144331516275_415610674_n.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	901282
    Was there a weird video that no one had seen about Mohammed that Bush blamed for all those attacks? Did those embassies and consulates continually beg for more security? Did each of those countries just go through a civil war and no have a stable internal military or government?

  20. #70
    The Mother of Loki Laufey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,749

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    No, I do not want to go back . . . only reason would be to drop a nuclear bomb on the country.
    The plus side of that would be that it confirms that the world should be most afraid of the US instead of countries like Iran.

  21. #71
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,342
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Yes, I was one of those guys. However, since a date had been set and I haven't seen much in way of a reason for the war from the President -- most people have no idea why we are there now, including myself -- I supported the 2014 withdrawal. I hate to see any more of our troops and coalition troops killed for no reason.
    How about "We're there to keep the barbarians who launched Osama bin Laden at us from taking over again"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    No, I do not want to go back . . . only reason would be to drop a nuclear bomb on the country.
    Oh, yeah, that would be productive....

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  22. #72
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,778

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Was there a weird video that no one had seen about Mohammed that Bush blamed for all those attacks? Did those embassies and consulates continually beg for more security? Did each of those countries just go through a civil war and no have a stable internal military or government?
    All of that is completely irrelevant since not you nor any other Republican CARED about what happened at those embassies since there wasn't a Democrat to blame for it. And again-- Republicans blocked increased budgeting for embassy security. Let that permeate your skull. Republican. That means your party. You are doing the equivalent of watching someone trip someone else and then pointing and saying that person sucks at walking. Only your party is doing this with issues that affects people's lives and safety for the sake of partisan pettiness and you are supporting it. What does that tell anyone about your moral fiber?

  23. #73
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,778

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    ^^^

    Yes, I was one of those guys. However, since a date had been set and I haven't seen much in way of a reason for the war from the President -- most people have no idea why we are there now, including myself -- I supported the 2014 withdrawal. I hate to see any more of our troops and coalition troops killed for no reason.

    No, I do not want to go back . . . only reason would be to drop a nuclear bomb on the country.
    Btw if Loki shows back up this is exactly the mindset I referred to before and he acted a bit surprised that I mentioned.

  24. #74

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Geiri85 View Post
    The plus side of that would be that it confirms that the world should be most afraid of the US instead of countries like Iran.
    Don't take all comments so literal.

  25. #75

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    All claims about the Obama administration that have been debunked a thousand times over. Maybe one should listen to McCain and back off... the political profitting off Benghazi has backfired seriously.
    I believe the Obama Administration is still investigating. If they've produced their report -- please share.

  26. #76
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,778

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    I believe the Obama Administration is still investigating. If they've produced their report -- please share.
    Are you sitting and waiting on the reports of those embassy attacks mentioned in the poster above? I'm sure you're not, I just ask it rhetorically.

  27. #77
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,959

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Geiri85 View Post
    The plus side of that would be that it confirms that the world should be most afraid of the US instead of countries like Iran.
    Well, last time I checked Iran didn't have as many nukes as the US, operate military bases in everyone else's countries, or have the capability to "project" military might quite literally on a global scale.

    So yes, in the grand scheme of things you should be more afraid of the US than Iran - but on the other hand, we have no plans in the foreseeable future to bomb the shit out of Iceland, perhaps the state supported fundamentalist terrorist has a slightly more immediate agenda.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Are you sitting and waiting on the reports of those embassy attacks mentioned in the poster above? I'm sure you're not, I just ask it rhetorically.
    The moment they show up, he will claim they've been falsified.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  28. #78
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    What i wonder is the republicans cut funding and we have a stark example of what happens. So if that is the tact they want to take then why do they hold the top 2% of america prized over the rest of us? Why would they allow drastic across the board cuts to homeland security, the FBI, the FDA and every other safety program operated by the federal government?

    the party of ridiculous dichotomy strikes again.....
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  29. #79
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,778

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    What i wonder is the republicans cut funding and we have a stark example of what happens. So if that is the tact they want to take then why do they hold the top 2% of america prized over the rest of us? Why would they allow drastic across the board cuts to homeland security, the FBI, the FDA and every other safety program operated by the federal government?

    the party of ridiculous dichotomy strikes again.....
    Because the more you do it the more you can point and say the Federal gov't is ineffectual which is then the justification for cutting it more.

    Kinda like No Child Left Behind-- defund things that are struggling, watch them do worse, then you have your argument to dismantle something public. It's sabotage.

  30. #80
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Well the republican party has been about sabotage of the new deal since Reagan... and the current congress is definitely all about sabotage of the American people.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  31. #81
    Porn Star ReadyWithReadyWit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    328

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    I likey... first time I have seen it here....

    Not to toot my own horn, but I mentioned this when the faux outrage started a month and a half ago and was dismissed by the same tremendous logic that the rest of recorded history is completely irrelevant... I suppose the fact that this sort of thing doesn't happen every other day under Obama makes it shinier fodder...

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    pres. then senator obama was against the iraq surge

    as a senator his understanding was limited

    as president he allowed petraeus to surge in afghanistan - talked him into it - a mistake

    it's not easy

    but he's much more like bush as pres. then he was as senator

    he's picking people to die - personally

    he's kept gitmo open

    he's like bush

    it's not parallel

    it's =
    As for Obama's handling of the wars being similar... I agree (as probably most on this site) that he is much too similar to Bush for my tastes. But equal is an immensely false equivalency. This great nation of ours has quite a storied history of starting wars and never ending them regardless of who is president (but I know the past doesn't count ). But last time I checked he hasn't started any new pointless wars for future presidents to carry on ad infinitum...
    Last edited by ReadyWithReadyWit; November 27th, 2012 at 06:19 PM.

  32. #82
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyWithReadyWit View Post
    Not to toot my own horn, but I mentioned this when the faux outrage started a month and a half ago and was dismissed by the same tremendous logic that the rest of recorded history is completely irrelevant... I suppose the fact that this sort of thing doesn't happen every other day under Obama makes it shinier fodder...



    As for Obama's handling of the wars being similar... I agree (as probably most on this site) that he is much too similar to Bush for my tastes. But equal is an immensely false equivalency. This great nation of ours has quite a storied history of starting wars and never ending them regardless of who is president (but I know the past doesn't count ). But last time I checked he hasn't started any new pointless wars for future presidents to carry on ad infinitum...
    LOL

    yes we should be thankful for that

    a new low in "why the president is doing a good job"

    he hasn't started a war

    he had no money left after blowing a hole in the deficit

    as for faux outrage .................. 4 dead americans .... help requested prior numerous times ...... no help provided day of attack ....... need i continue?

    there's nothing faux about it except your faux understanding or perhaps caring

    toot toot

  33. #83
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,778

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    LOL

    yes we should be thankful for that

    a new low in "why the president is doing a good job"

    he hasn't started a war

    he had no money left after blowing a hole in the deficit

    as for faux outrage .................. 4 dead americans .... help requested prior numerous times ...... no help provided day of attack ....... need i continue?

    there's nothing faux about it except your faux understanding or perhaps caring

    toot toot
    And here is Chance still unable to concede that not starting two wars ad infinitum is not = not starting two wars ad infinitum.

    It's a pretty easy distinction man.

  34. #84
    Porn Star ReadyWithReadyWit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    328

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    LOL

    yes we should be thankful for that

    a new low in "why the president is doing a good job"

    he hasn't started a war

    he had no money left after blowing a hole in the deficit

    as for faux outrage .................. 4 dead americans .... help requested prior numerous times ...... no help provided day of attack ....... need i continue?

    there's nothing faux about it except your faux understanding or perhaps caring

    toot toot
    Maybe you should reread my post, buddy (I think you made up stuff along the way) Where exactly did I claim not starting wars = president is doing a good job? It turns out, in politics, there are often "lesser of two evils" scenarios and I was merely claiming this is one such case. I personally prefer Obama's handling to that of returning such duties to the GOP war machine... there is a distinction... especially when we claim to be concerned about the deaths of every American.
    Last edited by ReadyWithReadyWit; November 27th, 2012 at 09:04 PM.

  35. #85
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyWithReadyWit View Post
    Maybe you should reread my post, buddy (I think you made up stuff along the way) Where exactly did I claim not starting wars = president is doing a good job? It turns out, in politics, there are often "lesser of two evils" scenarios and I was merely claiming this is one such case. I personally prefer Obama's handling to that of returning such duties to the GOP war machine... there is a distinction.
    i read it 1x
    then 2x
    then a 3rd time

    it was the same

    your last sentence said he didn't start any wars

    was that a criticism?

    do tell

    are you a war monger

    i'm confused

    your point it seemed was

    bush started 2 wars
    obama didn't
    edge obama

    course he did redeploy troops from iraq - where we got thrown out - to afghanistan

    oops

    not such a good move

    "gop war machine" ......... all we need is an organ grindr and a monkey

  36. #86
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,778

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    I like the "edge Obama." Like it's really easy to just accidentally start two really bad wars with no point. Oops. So Obama's got a slight edge over Bush. lol.

  37. #87
    Porn Star ReadyWithReadyWit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    328

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    i read it 1x
    then 2x
    then a 3rd time

    it was the same

    your last sentence said he didn't start any wars

    was that a criticism?

    do tell

    are you a war monger

    i'm confused

    your point it seemed was

    bush started 2 wars
    obama didn't
    edge obama


    course he did redeploy troops from iraq - where we got thrown out - to afghanistan

    oops

    not such a good move

    "gop war machine" ......... all we need is an organ grindr and a monkey
    Yes... I think you got it this time around. It wasn't a very deep point I was trying to make. But that distinction is an important one... especially in context of history and our country's inability to end wars we start. And, I think that distinction is plenty is suggest:
    Obama≠Bush (which is completely different from "the president is doing a good job").

  38. #88
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    I like the "edge Obama." Like it's really easy to just accidentally start two really bad wars with no point. Oops. So Obama's got a slight edge over Bush. lol.
    Pres. Obama to his credit opposed the Iraq war - while a junior senator

    Many of his Dem. colleagues did not - many of his key appointments did not

    many of the dems who did not have been rewarded with better appointments and have more power since their vote FOR war

    it's a long but good read


    http://archive.truthout.org/iraq-the-democrats-war63120

  39. #89
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyWithReadyWit View Post
    Yes... I think you got it this time around. It wasn't a very deep point I was trying to make. But that distinction is an important one... especially in context of history and our country's inability to end wars we start. And, I think that distinction is plenty is suggest:
    Obama≠Bush (which is completely different from "the president is doing a good job").
    I'm getting the sense that you always like to be right

    so ........... you're right *






    * u owe me

  40. #90
    Virtus in medio stat JUB Admin opinterph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jawja
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    22,342
    Blog Entries
    14

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    Pres. Obama to his credit opposed the Iraq war - while a junior senator
    Are you suggesting that Illinois is somehow “junior” to the rest of the nation?

    Or maybe you are dismissing the distinction between state and federal?

  41. #91
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by opinterph View Post
    Are you suggesting that Illinois is somehow “junior” to the rest of the nation?

    Or maybe you are dismissing the distinction between state and federal?
    Neither

    Any other options?

    He was like senator for what a year ?

    That's junior

    And he was commonly referred as such

  42. #92
    Virtus in medio stat JUB Admin opinterph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jawja
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    22,342
    Blog Entries
    14

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    I don't think you got the message, but thanks for responding.

  43. #93
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,342
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by opinterph View Post
    Are you suggesting that Illinois is somehow “junior” to the rest of the nation?

    Or maybe you are dismissing the distinction between state and federal?
    "Junior senator" from state X is the traditional form of reference to the more recently elected senator from that state. If Senator Ugh was elected before Senator Fugg, Fugg is the junior Senator -- and still will be, as long as the two both shall serve.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  44. #94
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by opinterph View Post
    I don't think you got the message, but thanks for responding.
    Haha

    Well .....

    It's not like I haven't that before here

    And it's late

    And in addition to my relatively new job I'm "starring" in a sales video for a sales conference where I have to portray the Matt Damon character in a sales takeoff of Good Will Hunting - my Boston accent has been inconsistent necessitating "take 6" . So I'm a bit distracted

    I struggle with your humor

    Pick one or more of the above

  45. #95
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,778

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    "Junior senator" from state X is the traditional form of reference to the more recently elected senator from that state. If Senator Ugh was elected before Senator Fugg, Fugg is the junior Senator -- and still will be, as long as the two both shall serve.
    Yes but

    you know.....

    sometimes the junior must precede the senior

    it's rule of nature man.

    Take ownership of the situation. Don't blame others.

    I struggle with this topic sometimes.

    More at 11.

  46. #96
    Virtus in medio stat JUB Admin opinterph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jawja
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    22,342
    Blog Entries
    14

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Obama Backs Out on Promise: Troops to Stay in Afghanistan After 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    If Senator Ugh was elected before Senator Fugg, Fugg is the junior Senator -- and still will be, as long as the two both shall serve.
    I don't think you got the message, but thanks for responding.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.