JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 62
  1. #1
    JP.
    Guest

    Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    Seriously..how many of us can fit inside a wrestling singlet and look good like this?


    http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=2OnDa-C833-

    'Da fuck?
    Not me.. Im 5.8 but I have smaller bone frame..the thing is: not everyone born with jock's genetic. Everyone can gain muscle, getting buff..but if he's short/ petite, he'll become a toned-muscular short petite guy, not a buff bear..

    There are part of our body we can't change such us our bone mass, height, proportion...hairy or not

    If I can't look like that does it mean I failed to be hot?

    Few years ago I had crazy craving to become a bodybuilder...I vowed..one day, one day..with this God given frame, I'll shape to the very best!
    But I never fulfill the intention
    Somehow..being lazy ( I can't get fat, so whatever work out) or I might stop chasing the vain, to look good just for the sake of impressing people and perhaps...maybe because I never be entitled as a power-buyer either (if you know what I mean) ^^

    So right now... I decided not to overly cater to this ideal body image..
    A guy must like me for who I am _then..I might willing to shape for his entertainment- take that as love bonus hehe

    I asked few guys...do I have a potential? They said yes...
    Ah..that's more than enough..! ^^

  2. #2
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,750

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    I think the most annoying thing is how people treat 6-packs like the yardstick of whether or not someone is fit, works out or looks good. Most guys with 6 packs are just naturally super lean and don't bust themselves to get one and a lot of guys who do work out will never have one.

  3. #3
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    I think 6 packs are possible to shape but some get easy/ some not...- I get easy but I know a guy who works really hard to shape his beer belly to become a six pack and I amazed by his dedication. TBH I dont care of his 6 pack, he's the one who cares too much lol

    I dont think abs is my biggest turn on, I heard chicks love it, maybe not for gay guys lol

  4. #4
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,750

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    Quote Originally Posted by joswanprince View Post
    I think 6 packs are possible to shape but some get easy/ some not...- I get easy but I know a guy who works really hard to shape his beer belly to become a six pack and I amazed by his dedication. TBH I dont care of his 6 pack, he's the one who cares too much lol

    I dont think abs is my biggest turn on, I heard chicks love it, maybe not for gay guys lol
    There's always give and take but I do stand by what I say-- most guys with 6 packs that I've ever seen/known pretty much got them for free just from their natural build and never holding onto any body fat... and most of them had really terrible diets. They were just naturally lean guys and then they just do a little toning on their arms and stuff at home and the praise comes trumpeting in at how good their body is.

  5. #5
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,115
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    you know, i think that the muscular body type is very overrated. some guys look good with some extra pounds, some guys look good skinny, some guys look good muscular. it just depends. i hate the whole idea where you have these people trying to define what the hell being in shape looks like. i remember last year where i was at the gym and one of the fitness training managers was trying to make me join his program. there was no prob at all. however, dude felt the need to make me feel bad for being at the gym for not being like those guys walking around like the wrestler you used in the video. his words. "damn, you've been in the gym for 2 years and you look this skinny. are you sure you're not wasting your time?" then he went on about how i should inspire to look like some muscle god where "i would get ladies from my build, i would get more respect from people and job promotions" dude was trying to push some bullshit on me. i work out because i think it's fun and because i always wanted to do it. i really don't care how my body comes out. i should be doing cardio more often though for my health's sake. i suffer from the same bullshit mentality where i have to look a certain way such as have some muscular on me.

    just because someone has a six pack, huge chest, and looks all fit doesn't mean that they're in shape. plenty of guys that go to the gym regularly are not in shape and are just as unhealthy as the people that don't work out.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  6. #6
    The Mother of Loki Laufey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,749

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    A lot of guys look less handsome in the face when they get thin enough for their abs to ******

  7. #7

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    I have never been into jocks really, yeah sure they're nice to look at but most of them are quite dumb. I cannot stand meathead!

    I like men with Power, Status and Intelligence!
    Last edited by ebluue; November 25th, 2012 at 06:43 PM.

  8. #8
    日本国 <3
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,848

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    I try not to get caught up into the fitting of the "perfect body". Although a guy that does take care of himself and isn't overly obsessive about his body image is definitely a plus in my book. This is probably a little cliche but self confidence in one's self image regardless of looks goes a long way to getting someone's attention.

  9. #9
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    There's always give and take but I do stand by what I say-- most guys with 6 packs that I've ever seen/known pretty much got them for free just from their natural build and never holding onto any body fat... and most of them had really terrible diets. They were just naturally lean guys and then they just do a little toning on their arms and stuff at home and the praise comes trumpeting in at how good their body is.
    Hmm..think I know what you mean..alot of asians and few twinks like that. They got easy A for no-effort, I think they built like that part of their youth-because they're young and developing. Do you crave to look like that? That's not my ideal body though

  10. #10
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    you know, i think that the muscular body type is very overrated. some guys look good with some extra pounds, some guys look good skinny, some guys look good muscular. it just depends. i hate the whole idea where you have these people trying to define what the hell being in shape looks like. i remember last year where i was at the gym and one of the fitness training managers was trying to make me join his program. there was no prob at all. however, dude felt the need to make me feel bad for being at the gym for not being like those guys walking around like the wrestler you used in the video. his words. "damn, you've been in the gym for 2 years and you look this skinny. are you sure you're not wasting your time?" then he went on about how i should inspire to look like some muscle god where "i would get ladies from my build, i would get more respect from people and job promotions" dude was trying to push some bullshit on me. i work out because i think it's fun and because i always wanted to do it. i really don't care how my body comes out. i should be doing cardio more often though for my health's sake. i suffer from the same bullshit mentality where i have to look a certain way such as have some muscular on me.

    just because someone has a six pack, huge chest, and looks all fit doesn't mean that they're in shape. plenty of guys that go to the gym regularly are not in shape and are just as unhealthy as the people that don't work out.
    I can't really believe you...
    you like Davy Wavy chest

  11. #11
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    Who gives a shit? Good sex isn't about body type - it's about being raunchy and pervy.


  12. #12
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,899

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    I think the most annoying thing is how people treat 6-packs like the yardstick of whether or not someone is fit, works out or looks good. Most guys with 6 packs are just naturally super lean and don't bust themselves to get one and a lot of guys who do work out will never have one.
    Genetics definitely plays a big part. Some people are lean, and muscular naturally without a good diet or exercise. Others still have high body fat, and aren't very muscular despite a good diet, and working out.

    Quote Originally Posted by joswanprince View Post
    Seriously..how many of us can fit inside a wrestling singlet and look good like this?



    'Da fuck?
    Not me.. Im 5.8 but I have smaller bone frame..the thing is: not everyone born with jock's genetic. Everyone can gain muscle, getting buff..but if he's short/ petite, he'll become a toned-muscular short petite guy, not a buff bear..

    There are part of our body we can't change such us our bone mass, height, proportion...hairy or not

    If I can't look like that does it mean I failed to be hot?

    Few years ago I had crazy craving to become a bodybuilder...I vowed..one day, one day..with this God given frame, I'll shape to the very best!
    But I never fulfill the intention
    Somehow..being lazy ( I can't get fat, so whatever work out) or I might stop chasing the vain, to look good just for the sake of impressing people and perhaps...maybe because I never be entitled as a power-buyer either (if you know what I mean) ^^

    So right now... I decided not to overly cater to this ideal body image..
    A guy must like me for who I am _then..I might willing to shape for his entertainment- take that as love bonus hehe

    I asked few guys...do I have a potential? They said yes...
    Ah..that's more than enough..! ^^
    I certainly wouldn't look good in a wrestling singlet, especially the bulge area. Some parts we can't change. Unfortunately, the parts I can't change are what bother me most. Body image is a big deal, and not just for gay guys...

  13. #13
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,750

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    Quote Originally Posted by joswanprince View Post
    Hmm..think I know what you mean..alot of asians and few twinks like that. They got easy A for no-effort, I think they built like that part of their youth-because they're young and developing. Do you crave to look like that? That's not my ideal body though
    Oh no, I don't want a twink or super thin/can't put on weight build, I just dislike that 6 packs are such a huge part of the overall male beauty standard when they really have, in many (or even most cases) almost nothing to do with actual effort. You can find pics of 14 or 15 year old guys holding up their shirt on facebook and showing a 6pack, and guys who work out everyday who don't have one.

  14. #14
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,115
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    Quote Originally Posted by joswanprince View Post
    I can't really believe you...
    you like Davy Wavy chest
    yeah, his body looks nice to me. there's some guys that look good muscular and some that don't. he looks good with the body type he has. it suits him. some folks have davey wavey's type of build and they don't look right with it. you have some skinny or bulky guys that look good the way they are and totally fuck themselves up trying to look muscular.

    you know, the problem with the gym and working out is that you have folks trying to get other people's approval and doing it for the look aspect of it. they should do it for themselves. you have these fitness companies trying to push what their opinion of what someone is healthy is where they're like "if you don't look like davey wavey, you're not healthy" as if we can look into davey wavey's insides to see if he has no plaque in his heart, his blood sugar is right and etc. it reminds me of back in high school where folks would clowned folks like me because i had nappy hair and talking about how they had that good hair. they were miseducated off the idea from those stupid ass hair commercials trying to talk about "straight hair is healthy hair". ridiculous.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  15. #15
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,040
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    I'm overweight, over-hairy, over-not-attractive, and over 40. And I'm still getting hit on regularly. So, yeah, not bothering me at all.

    Lex

  16. #16
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    ^
    Lex what happen with you recently? It seems you downing yourself too much..it seems not Lex I used to know...

    Is that why you described yourself as Gargoyle?

  17. #17
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    yeah, his body looks nice to me. there's some guys that look good muscular and some that don't. he looks good with the body type he has. it suits him. some folks have davey wavey's type of build and they don't look right with it. you have some skinny or bulky guys that look good the way they are and totally fuck themselves up trying to look muscular.

    you know, the problem with the gym and working out is that you have folks trying to get other people's approval and doing it for the look aspect of it. they should do it for themselves. you have these fitness companies trying to push what their opinion of what someone is healthy is where they're like "if you don't look like davey wavey, you're not healthy" as if we can look into davey wavey's insides to see if he has no plaque in his heart, his blood sugar is right and etc. it reminds me of back in high school where folks would clowned folks like me because i had nappy hair and talking about how they had that good hair. they were miseducated off the idea from those stupid ass hair commercials trying to talk about "straight hair is healthy hair". ridiculous.
    Nahhh...His face (Davy) look meatless, he is very asian looking with humongous boobs! I dont think the look suits him

    Quote Originally Posted by birddog7 View Post
    Genetics definitely plays a big part. Some people are lean, and muscular naturally without a good diet or exercise. Others still have high body fat, and aren't very muscular despite a good diet, and working out.



    I certainly wouldn't look good in a wrestling singlet, especially the bulge area. Some parts we can't change. Unfortunately, the parts I can't change are what bother me most. Body image is a big deal, and not just for gay guys...
    But birddog- you're tall and you easily fit with the description (' seen ur pic with spandex shorts)

    So sometimes I wonder...isn't important/not ..?
    I got naysayers replies here, seemed sensible but still gay guys glorify certain body image out there..
    I wonder if I go to different crowd, they'll say different answers..

  18. #18
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,040
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    "Downing myself"? As in putting myself down? I don't think so. I think it's an accurate assessment from a "standard" point f view. But despite being not-that-attractive, and overweight, and everything, I still think I kick ass. And that's why guys still hit on me.

    Lex

  19. #19
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    ^
    Yayyy!! That's all I want to hear

  20. #20
    Lions&Tigers&Bears Oh My!
    eastofeden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    5,203
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    Age is the great equalizer so if bodies are your thing...enjoy yourself while it lasts It doesn't bother me one way or the other but for my own tastes...I am not a fan of hard bodies....never was.

  21. #21
    M10000
    Guest

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    I go through phases of what bothers me and a guy's body is the current phase for me.
    I appreciate and admire the time they have spent in the gym. They have earned it.
    At the same time, it kills me, to see really hot guys looking stunning.
    I couldn't go to the gym because my depression gets in the way

  22. #22
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,040
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    ^ How so? Because you're not as hot as the other guys there?

    Lex

  23. #23
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Middle of Snowwhere.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,376
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct
    Last edited by bankside; November 26th, 2012 at 07:38 AM.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  24. #24
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,982

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    .
    The most important thing is to be fit and healthy
    no matter what your body type is.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  25. #25
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,982

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    .
    The weight lifting guy and the body building guy in the middle doesn't look healthy to me:



    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  26. #26
    JUB Addict LeicsDom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Leicester UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,833

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    Maybe I would take more notice if they were all naked

  27. #27
    JUB Addict LeicsDom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Leicester UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,833

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    On a serious note - I have never 'got' the attraction for worked-on bodies. They seem so unnatural to me, like girls with breast implants.

    Although a bisexual body builder once told me that only another guy can appreciate the amount of work that goes into a toned body and therefore most guys who are gym-obssessed are bi or gay

  28. #28
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,982

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    Quote Originally Posted by LeicsDom View Post
    On a serious note - I have never 'got' the attraction for worked-on bodies. They seem so unnatural to me, like girls with breast implants.

    Although a bisexual body builder once told me that only another guy can appreciate the amount of work that goes into a toned body and therefore most guys who are gym-obssessed are bi or gay
    mmmmmmmm not sure about that.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  29. #29
    JUB Addict Audio Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,012

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    I'm one of those guys that cannot get a 6 pack. Even when I was super fit in my mid 20's, I have a natural layer of fat that will NOT go away with any diet or exercise. I used to hate myself, since I saw so many young guys with ripped bodies. Damn right I wanted to be like them. However, I was very strong and generally slender. But it wasn't enough to attract someone at the time.

    Now.... it no longer matters. Honestly, sometimes I feel like Birddog....

    I keep thinking if only I could be fitter, or tanner, or have more hair.... Maybe someone would take notice of me.... but they didn't then, so why should they now.

    So yeah... it bothers me BECAUSE I'm judged by it. We all are.

  30. #30
    M10000
    Guest

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    ^ How so? Because you're not as hot as the other guys there?

    Lex
    Lex,
    Let's see what you looked like when you were 32 yrs old.


    The photo is cropped because I am holding a baby in the photo

    Ive had body dysmorphia since I was in grade 5 (1975)

  31. #31
    I Run S.C. BFizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,407

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    Body image is something I struggle with. I hate working out so I compensate by starving myself to the point where it's unbearable. I usually eat every other day, and I've even grown to enjoy the sensation of being hungry.

  32. #32
    Marty Saybrooke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,186

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    I'm overweight, over-hairy, over-not-attractive, and over 40. And I'm still getting hit on regularly. So, yeah, not bothering me at all.

    Lex
    you sure can get me goin Hehehe
    I make my bed with the stars above my head and dream of a place called home.

  33. #33
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,040
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    Quote Originally Posted by M10000 View Post
    Lex,
    Let's see what you looked like when you were 32 yrs old.


    The photo is cropped because I am holding a baby in the photo
    Not sure I can find a photo from specifically that year, but I'll do what I can.

    Lex

  34. #34
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    Thank you for those images, now you're talking in my language. Im a visual guy
    Now letse...actually my body image having less and less discrimination in contrast of my ideal in early 20s- when I just hit "certain" type of things..
    I can gobble alot of types over those images (except woman 'course ^^) but still some of male athletes earn desirable body and the other are less appealing. I can rank them from As to D's if that necessary...
    It makes me wonder!..If Im open to alot of body types, why there is still discrimination/favoritism in my head? Why some people really can overlook this issue and some aren't? Is it a curse to have certain beauty ideal in our head?
    Does beauty is useful or simply a trash mind-set..?

  35. #35
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    .
    The most important thing is to be fit and healthy
    no matter what your body type is.
    really? But healthy with 0% body fat ain't really good looking. He was my drawing class model, he could improve better.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeicsDom View Post
    On a serious note - I have never 'got' the attraction for worked-on bodies. They seem so unnatural to me, like girls with breast implants.

    Although a bisexual body builder once told me that only another guy can appreciate the amount of work that goes into a toned body and therefore most guys who are gym-obssessed are bi or gay
    Me too..I dont like muscle ready for grill and all those huge muscle flexing vids are stupid, not turning me on at all ^^
    But I like relaxed-sensual-big muscle and I though those big guys having more freedom to shape their body to whatever they want.

    Quote Originally Posted by BFizzle View Post
    Body image is something I struggle with. I hate working out so I compensate by starving myself to the point where it's unbearable. I usually eat every other day, and I've even grown to enjoy the sensation of being hungry.
    That...just ....glam!

    Now I worry bout u

  36. #36
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Middle of Snowwhere.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,376
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    Quote Originally Posted by joswanprince View Post
    Thank you for those images, now you're talking in my language. Im a visual guy
    Now letse...actually my body image having less and less discrimination in contrast of my ideal in early 20s- when I just hit "certain" type of things..
    I can gobble alot of types over those images (except woman 'course ^^) but still some of male athletes earn desirable body and the other are less appealing. I can rank them from As to D's if that necessary...
    It makes me wonder!..If Im open to alot of body types, why there is still discrimination/favoritism in my head? Why some people really can overlook this issue and some aren't? Is it a curse to have certain beauty ideal in our head?
    Does beauty is useful or simply a trash mind-set..?
    People will not agree on the letters though. Which is a good thing. It means you may think you're a B or a C, but someone else may think you are an A. But maybe you will find him only to be a D. So keep looking. He will find someone who thinks he's an A, and so will you.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  37. #37
    M10000
    Guest

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    Not sure I can find a photo from specifically that year, but I'll do what I can.

    Lex
    Dont bother. Your 'beauty' was already spoken for you.

  38. #38
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,040
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    Quote Originally Posted by M10000 View Post
    Lex,
    Let's see what you looked like when you were 32 yrs old.
    I honestly don't recall if I was exactly 32 in this photo, but I was in the ballpark. I was backstage at Blue Man Group, which explains the blue streaks on my face. I don't know if it explains how damn sweaty I was.



    And since I'm already sweaty, and we're talking about the gym, here's a photo of me post-workout, taken two or so years ago. Note the original color of the T-shirt in the lower corners.



    See, I've always been the weird one at the gym. Whereas nearly everybody else is in good-to-great shape, I'm the only pear in the room. On my last trip, one guy was doing these advanced upper-body strength...things on the ground next to me. While I did my yoga poses, my feeble "strength builders", my step aerobics, and my running-in-place to hopefully burn a little fat. Maybe that guy was disgusted by my presence. Maybe he loved having me there because it made him look even better. No way of knowing. Didn't really care. I was there to do my workout, damnit, so I put that iPod on and did it.

    Lex
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bmgl.jpg   jog2.jpg  

  39. #39
    RazorzEdge88
    Guest

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    Josie, why are you so obsessed with body image?

  40. #40
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    859

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    Looking at the picture....
    He has a bit of a short cumming.

  41. #41

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    I like a flat stomach but it doesn't have to be a 6-pack, a few pounds is OK.

  42. #42
    M10000
    Guest

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    Shemar Moore was on Jeff Probst. He spoke about being 'that guy' and having to keep it up because people expect it.
    So thats probably something we dont think about

  43. #43
    M10000
    Guest

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    Ok, so Im watching the same Jeff Probst show and now there is a blind guy on the ******

    It made me think that even though Lex may have not known that is a button to push for me, it doesnt matter.

    Had he not put up his photo, I could walk right by him and not know what he looks like

    Lex's comment doesnt matter to me.

    This guy is going blind and Im getting miffed at something some, who I dont know, said. It doesnt matter

  44. #44
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,040
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    ...I can't say as I understand your post, but if you're at peace with it, I guess that's all that matters.

    Lex

  45. #45
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    I used to look like the pic in the OP, Ive since lost momentum on my work out routine, but right now I'm determined to get back to that shape.

  46. #46
    JUB Addict menRsexii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,067

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    yea i struggle with body image issues, but im trying to over come them. i went through a bunch of weird phases in my coming out process where at one point, i admitted to myself that i was gay but i decided i would always be alone... so at that point, looks didnt really matter. but when i moved onto another phase and actually considered having relations with other men, my self esteem/ image took a big hit.

  47. #47
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    I used to look like the pic in the OP, Ive since lost momentum on my work out routine, but right now I'm determined to get back to that shape.
    Pics? Huurray!

  48. #48
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorzEdge88 View Post
    Josie, why are you so obsessed with body image?
    Im not obsess..I just fussy..I can't go completely ignored physical beauty although human characters are far more interesting (been there done that) you know.. I always balancing between 2 sides...^^

    I think my personal view over this subject matter ended here:

    So right now... I decided not to overly cater to this ideal body image..
    A guy must like me for who I am _then..I might willing to shape for his entertainment- take that as love bonus hehe
    But if you asked: Am I drawn to body image? Yes, I drawn to that. I live in artistic realm, razor..and to taking art school just actually enhance my awareness...
    however, we can be clear cut discriminative to a lot of things in artistic media...but only human character/physical can't apply to that judgement, or else we become shallow, right?

    Human..is not an art object, but a good fashion editorial shoots were created by skillful photographer and great looking model(s)
    So, physical beauty is in a very luke-warm subject, I think..

  49. #49
    JP.
    Guest

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    Quote Originally Posted by menRsexii View Post
    yea i struggle with body image issues, but im trying to over come them. i went through a bunch of weird phases in my coming out process where at one point, i admitted to myself that i was gay but i decided i would always be alone... so at that point, looks didnt really matter. but when i moved onto another phase and actually considered having relations with other men, my self esteem/ image took a big hit.
    It took a big hit when you're looking and try to impressing but once you found, it won't be a big cons anymore ^^

  50. #50
    M10000
    Guest

    Re: Gay guys and body image, is it bothering?

    Lex
    You knew that initial comment was not nice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.