JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1

    Advise for an older guy

    I am 57 years old and find I am more and more in need of being with young guys. But, I cannot seem to find anyone interested. Any suggestions?

  2. #2
    loosingyourmind
    Guest

    Re: Advise for an older guy

    Don't worry, there're young boys that love mature men.
    Try hook-ups websites, like manhunt or adam4adam.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,196
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Advise for an older guy

    ^What he said. But looking ahead - after you find him (please always look ahead if you can saves a great deal of wear and tear later on)realise also that young guys don't usually treat olders as their equals. Specifically in terms of money they will more than likely ask for favours. They will say they like "your maturity" and that it makes them "hard" or whatever but this is rarely genuine as they are using compliments to get into your wallet. To see through that is to see it for what it is. But there are people who are older who have plenty of money and don't mind the tradeoff. They lose some of their money but gain a boyfriend. The other risk is that the younger guy looks for "an even better deal" once he has used you. Meaning you have to go out and find another one or throw in the towel on youngers. I paint a rather black picture I suppose but it is from experience so consider the source of my bias. Some older-younger deals work great!

    Caution is advised.

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    7

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Advise for an older guy

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    ^What he said. But looking ahead - after you find him (please always look ahead if you can saves a great deal of wear and tear later on)realise also that young guys don't usually treat olders as their equals. Specifically in terms of money they will more than likely ask for favours. They will say they like "your maturity" and that it makes them "hard" or whatever but this is rarely genuine as they are using compliments to get into your wallet. To see through that is to see it for what it is. But there are people who are older who have plenty of money and don't mind the tradeoff. They lose some of their money but gain a boyfriend. The other risk is that the younger guy looks for "an even better deal" once he has used you. Meaning you have to go out and find another one or throw in the towel on youngers. I paint a rather black picture I suppose but it is from experience so consider the source of my bias. Some older-younger deals work great!

    Caution is advised.
    yea, pretty negatively biased, I know a lot of younger/older relationships that are nothing like this, there are a lot of younger guys that genuinely want to be with older men and money has nothing to do with it

  5. #5
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    9,670

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Advise for an older guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Manin94301 View Post
    I am 57 years old and find I am more and more in need of being with young guys. But, I cannot seem to find anyone interested. Any suggestions?
    Be interesting.

    What do you have to offer such a guy?

  6. #6
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,886

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Advise for an older guy

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    ^What he said. But looking ahead - after you find him (please always look ahead if you can saves a great deal of wear and tear later on)realise also that young guys don't usually treat olders as their equals. Specifically in terms of money they will more than likely ask for favours. They will say they like "your maturity" and that it makes them "hard" or whatever but this is rarely genuine as they are using compliments to get into your wallet. To see through that is to see it for what it is. But there are people who are older who have plenty of money and don't mind the tradeoff. They lose some of their money but gain a boyfriend. The other risk is that the younger guy looks for "an even better deal" once he has used you. Meaning you have to go out and find another one or throw in the towel on youngers. I paint a rather black picture I suppose but it is from experience so consider the source of my bias. Some older-younger deals work great!

    Caution is advised.
    Yeah I think you're biased. Though some things you have said might be partially true, it isn't always the horror you just described.

  7. #7
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,886

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Advise for an older guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Manin94301 View Post
    I am 57 years old and find I am more and more in need of being with young guys. But, I cannot seem to find anyone interested. Any suggestions?
    I think the same thing that anybody else should do: Take care of yourself, make sure you look attractive, be interesting, don't be a creep and have fun.

  8. #8
    Virgin Idablows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    22

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Advise for an older guy

    Just letting you know that there are some of us young guys that would love to be with an older man. Even if you're broke! I'm still searching for my Sean Connery.

  9. #9

    Re: Advise for an older guy

    Men want young meat, and women know why they manipulate age and appearance and happily disappear from the marketplace via marriage. Admirers of the male youth cannot compensate their age with prestige or money, so at least in Western societies their shelf life is over with 35. This is one of the more serious problems that come with homosexuality, and it isn't helpful to belittle it. Sexual education should begin early on so that the shelf life can be enjoyed to the fullest; homosexuality should be presented as an attractive alternative to heterosexuality in order to encourage universal experimentation.

  10. #10
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    9,670

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Advise for an older guy

    Quote Originally Posted by winterkill View Post
    Admirers of the male youth cannot compensate their age with prestige or money, so at least in Western societies their shelf life is over with 35. This is one of the more serious problems that come with homosexuality, and it isn't helpful to belittle it.
    Only if you follow the "dumb as dirt" section of the homosexual subculture.
    Seriously, wallowing in self-pity is an Olympic sport for some homos.

  11. #11
    JUB Addict innocentbychoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,886

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Advise for an older guy

    Quote Originally Posted by winterkill View Post
    Men want young meat, and women know why they manipulate age and appearance and happily disappear from the marketplace via marriage. Admirers of the male youth cannot compensate their age with prestige or money, so at least in Western societies their shelf life is over with 35. This is one of the more serious problems that come with homosexuality, and it isn't helpful to belittle it. Sexual education should begin early on so that the shelf life can be enjoyed to the fullest; homosexuality should be presented as an attractive alternative to heterosexuality in order to encourage universal experimentation.


    Generalizing much? You sound crazy. SOME people might be like that but it doesn't mean everybody is. It is not a "problem that comes with homosexuality". Give me a break.

  12. #12
    Sex God aaggii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    534

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Advise for an older guy

    Use this.

    And good luck!

  13. #13
    GAYVIATOR ibill1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SAN
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    2,340

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Advise for an older guy

    Quote Originally Posted by aaggii View Post
    Use this.

    And good luck!
    That was so cool. Interactive advice, I like it.

    I'm 56. I was with my partner for almost 35 yrs. and never really thought about other guys until about a year and a half after his passing. Now what the f**k do I do? I haven't dated or been with another guy in all those years. I have also come to realize I am attracted to younger guys also but I also find guys my age attractive. I have a network of FB that I hook up with but none I would have a relationship with. In my career I come across quite a few younger gay guys but I'm happy to say they have partners for the most part. When they find out how long my relationship was they truly seek advice and I enjoy conversing with these guys about what I've learned. It seems alot are in open relationships which Steve and I never considered or wanted to. I would love another go with a younger guy but I'm not holding my breath. I just keep believing that lightning can strike twice in ones lifetime. But when all is said and done, I'd do anything just to have my sweetheart back, instead of sitting in a box next to our bed!

  14. #14

    Re: Advise for an older guy

    Don't attack me, but this is why I'm so afraid of getting..older. I'm 24, and I can't imagine what it feels like to be in you 50s, trying to find someone to be with, at that age, I would imagine most gay men are either partnered, in the closet, or 'getting used by younger guys'

  15. #15
    Sex God aaggii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    534

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Advise for an older guy

    Quote Originally Posted by ibill1 View Post
    That was so cool. Interactive advice, I like it.

    I'm 56. I was with my partner for almost 35 yrs. and never really thought about other guys until about a year and a half after his passing. Now what the f**k do I do? I haven't dated or been with another guy in all those years. I have also come to realize I am attracted to younger guys also but I also find guys my age attractive. I have a network of FB that I hook up with but none I would have a relationship with. In my career I come across quite a few younger gay guys but I'm happy to say they have partners for the most part. When they find out how long my relationship was they truly seek advice and I enjoy conversing with these guys about what I've learned. It seems alot are in open relationships which Steve and I never considered or wanted to. I would love another go with a younger guy but I'm not holding my breath. I just keep believing that lightning can strike twice in ones lifetime. But when all is said and done, I'd do anything just to have my sweetheart back, instead of sitting in a box next to our bed!
    I always wanted to use that My man is 47 and 5 years ago he ended a 15-or so year relationship. I am 23 now, so in other words, I was about 3 when he started his family. Sometimes history repeats itself, when we met I was about the same age as his ex when they met! Somehow, here we are, he is the most amazing guy I ever met and I love him to death. None of us thought that we would end up in a relationship, we were too far from each other, different countries, different ages, even much different heights (hihi) but surprize-surprize! Put in the descriptions of your profiles that you are relationship-oriented. The world is big enough to find something we want, each one of us!

    Good luck!
    Last edited by aaggii; November 29th, 2012 at 06:53 AM.

  16. #16
    JUB Addict vulgar_newcomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Petersburg
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,731

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Advise for an older guy

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    ^What he said. But looking ahead - after you find him (please always look ahead if you can saves a great deal of wear and tear later on)realise also that young guys don't usually treat olders as their equals. Specifically in terms of money they will more than likely ask for favours. They will say they like "your maturity" and that it makes them "hard" or whatever but this is rarely genuine as they are using compliments to get into your wallet. To see through that is to see it for what it is. But there are people who are older who have plenty of money and don't mind the tradeoff. They lose some of their money but gain a boyfriend. The other risk is that the younger guy looks for "an even better deal" once he has used you. Meaning you have to go out and find another one or throw in the towel on youngers. I paint a rather black picture I suppose but it is from experience so consider the source of my bias. Some older-younger deals work great!

    Caution is advised.
    What you fail to mention is exactly what do you bring to the table yourself? A special niche look? Are you fluid with the interest in culture or music of a younger group of people? Can you talk not like a older guy trying to be hip but just natural that is sounds appealing? Are you genuinely interested in doing activities, concerts, shows, sporting events, partying that younger people like (and older too). Do you stay active and contemporary with a image that flatters or compliments your age progressively? Age, body changes don't have to be all dead ends if one finds their place with the tide as it moves along with changes to adapt to a different season.
    Are you tech savvy and know what is hot with technology?
    Or do you wear your "maturity" as a badge of authority seeking to demean or say "I used to do that but out grew it".
    If you have interest and common things over just sex then age sometimes is hardly noticed.

    It dawned on me this past summer that one of my best friends is 68. He comes over drinks beers and I compromise by playing 60's & 70'rock I like but he doesn't tell me Slayer or Metallica sucks shit either, and we talk about everything. I've hiked with this friend in the swampy woods and had some of the most cool experiences with him and never thought of his age. We are not lovers but great friends. Hes a white haired guy and fat but man he can march a mean trail in the humid high heat of June with the cottonmouth, bugs biting and nasty thickest trails in the southeast. Other than knowing he is older I never gave it that much of a thought how much older and never will care. Hes gone out partying in goth and alternative clubs with me and fit in pretty much everywhere by his own accord. He pays for himself, or for both, sometimes I pay for him or myself just like my other friends both younger and older.

    I am also familiar with plenty of guys who share the attitude you are sharing which I agree with what they think in many cases, players are all around. and most of them have reason to sounded jaded once you spend a little time with them , most are nice guys they just have the "oh back in the day" mind set.
    Not everyone wants a Daddy or not every Daddy wants a boy. Partner or friend is cool enough

  17. #17
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    145

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Advise for an older guy

    Hang in there, there are plenty of 20 year old guys that love older men...I do!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.