JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1

    Why do gays think that it's okay to...

    Okay, I observe gay men a lot. I've been noticing this.. Why do some gay men chose to insult another gay men, and think it's okay to bring them down by calling them a "fag"? I've been noticing that a lot, also why do many of the gay men who are feminine call the other gay men "Fags"? Why does it make them feel better for using that word negatively on other gay man? I never say that word, and I've never called another gay man that before.

  2. #2
    JUB Addict justdra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Valdosta
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,172

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do gays think that it's okay to...

    Its no different that anyone else. Its like women who call each other bitch. It depends on the person saying and the intention behind it. Fag/Faggot isn't part of my vocab but I will call another man/woman a bitch or 'fucker in a heartbeat, they are just my go to words.
    He got that thickness, the kind that make you get up makin' biscuits with breakfast, so gone - Jill Scott - So Gone

  3. #3
    New Day Dead. MoufOfKhaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    8,799
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do gays think that it's okay to...

    Why do black men use the "N" word when dscribing friends and why do some women and gay men glorify themselves as bitches and why are honky and peckerwood such lame epithets for white people and why don't hispanic people go around calling each other wetbacks with the same comradeship and amusement and why oh why oh why...



    Thanks, Spidey. Knew I could count on you.
    "Bleed your heart out,

    I said what's in it for me..."

  4. #4
    Enchanted
    Guest

    Re: Why do gays think that it's okay to...

    Quote Originally Posted by MoufOfKhaos View Post
    Why do black men use the "N" word when dscribing friends and why do some women and gay men glorify themselves as bitches and why are honky and peckerwood such lame epithets for white people and why don't hispanic people go around calling each other wetbacks with the same comradeship and amusement and why oh why oh why...



    Thanks, Spidey. Knew I could count on you.
    In my opinion this Spidey - thing,you often use is not funny at all.

    But than again I'm just talking to a.....whatever

  5. #5
    CupidBoy
    Guest

    Re: Why do gays think that it's okay to...

    Why do some guys give a fuck how others live and express themselves? Get over it.

  6. #6
    I need water Kabluey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    4,940

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do gays think that it's okay to...

    Personally, I kind of think it's a bullying thing. Guys that say that sort of thing aren't likely to say it to someone who seems a bit meaner or tougher than them.
    Blah blah blah, something enigmatic sounding...

  7. #7
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,106
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do gays think that it's okay to...

    i see what you're saying, homeboy. i don't get it either. it reminds me of the real world new orleans how preston was getting all upset with ryan for calling him an anti gay slur and sometime later, preston turns around and calls ryan the same word he was getting about. it's basically dudes shooting themselves in the foot. i don't get how someone can complain about being called something by somebody else and then use it talking about "i can use that word because i'm gay or i'm black or i'm jewish or whatever". you're basically giving someone else the right to use your word against you.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  8. #8
    Smoke And Mirrors. BENDERBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103,523

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do gays think that it's okay to...

    Two great threads in a row, i salute you.
    "You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person"
    - anonymous quote.

  9. #9

    Re: Why do gays think that it's okay to...

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    i see what you're saying, homeboy. i don't get it either. it reminds me of the real world new orleans how preston was getting all upset with ryan for calling him an anti gay slur and sometime later, preston turns around and calls ryan the same word he was getting about. it's basically dudes shooting themselves in the foot. i don't get how someone can complain about being called something by somebody else and then use it talking about "i can use that word because i'm gay or i'm black or i'm jewish or whatever". you're basically giving someone else the right to use your word against you.
    It's some fucked up double standard or whatever.. It's like an overweight person getting mad and calling someone else a "fat ass" or whatever.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by BENDERBOY View Post
    Two great threads in a row, i salute you.
    Are you being sarcastic? lol

  10. #10
    The Mother of Loki Laufey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,749

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do gays think that it's okay to...

    Sometimes things which aren't really negative are used in a negative meaning.

    Dick, pussy, fag...

    Don't overthink it.

  11. #11
    JUB Addict jensu846's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,491

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do gays think that it's okay to...

    I think they say it because they probly have been called it before and they know how bad it hurts. they just want to project that hurt onto someone else to make themselves feel better.

  12. #12
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do gays think that it's okay to...

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyEggRolly View Post
    Okay, I observe gay men a lot. I've been noticing this.. Why do some gay men chose to insult another gay men, and think it's okay to bring them down by calling them a "fag"? I've been noticing that a lot, also why do many of the gay men who are feminine call the other gay men "Fags"? Why does it make them feel better for using that word negatively on other gay man? I never say that word, and I've never called another gay man that before.

    Where the fuck do you live?

  13. #13
    The Baroness of Bling
    Swellegant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Oakland (on scenic San Francisco Bay)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,195
    Blog Entries
    30

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do gays think that it's okay to...

    Don't observe: interact. Be like Jane Goodall, go up the mountain and live with the gorillas.

    That said, I think you're picking up on a word that you find offensive and projecting your reaction to the word onto others. If a gay guy called me a fag, I'd laugh at him. I call my sister a fag all the time. It's not a word that bothers me. It's the tone of voice that bothers me, the intent behind the word. If someone yells "faggot" from a moving car while I'm walking down the street, I get mad. If RuPaul calls Hedda Lettuce a faggot, I don't bat an eye.

    And the whole putting other people down to make oneself feel better is by no means limited to gays. It is seen in all facets of human society. Some gorillas probably do it, too.

    * Question the Dominant Paradigm *

  14. #14
    JUB Addict HunterM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,466

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do gays think that it's okay to...

    As long as you don't say that word to hurt people. You're good in my book. You're leading by examples.

    Learn not to give power to those kind of words. You can't control what other people do or say. But you can control your own reaction to the situation.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.