JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3459 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 200 of 1418
  1. #151
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,334
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    Because I prefer to know people that actually exist.
    I remember arguing with my friends after watching the movie Brazil. (SPOILER ALERT.) They claimed it was a horribly depressing ending - the main character with a hole drilled in his head, vacantly staring and smiling. But I argued it WAS a happy ending, in a twisted way. Because in his (drilled) head, he was happy. He was driving away to a new life with his free-spirit woman friend. He may have simply fantasized everything in the last half of the movie, but he was happy. I didn't think it mattered whether it was real or not.

    And that extends to here. Yeah, if I'm planning on visiting any of you, it'd be helpful to know if you actually had corporeal bodies I could see and hug (and do other things with) once I got there. But up until that point, it doesn't truly matter to me. I've run into people here who really want me to be a gargoyle. So, for them, I'll be that gargoyle. I'll spread my wings and gather them up and take them off to my castle for a hot night of dungeon sex. And if you want to be an urban wit, or a master storyteller, or muscle freak with a ten-inch cock that won't quit, excellent. I won't demand receipts. Just play the role well.

    I realize I'm in the minority here. I know everybody else wants and demands "the truth". Which is weird, because many of them have no trouble with the artifice of reality TV. (Maybe because they know it's artifice?) But I personally don't have any issue with it.

    Whether Andreus was real or imaginary, he appears to have struck a lot of chords with people. Which means if it was a role, he was a master showman, and I give him a round of applause (whether he's here to hear it or not). But that role (real or imagined) never resonated with me. And perhaps Boston Pirate is another role by the same actor, or perhaps he's a different actor playing a different role, or perhaps he's being 100% legit. Either way, I find myself more in sync with BP (with or without quotes) than I ever did with Andreus. So if it's a new role for an old actor, I just say I enjoy this role more, and I'll continue to enjoy it. If I make a trek up to Ole Mass, I may have to see if I have to adjust my way of thinking if a meet-up is in the cards, but until then, he's a happy pirate who has mobility issues and HIV, and I'll enjoy his posts on that level.

    Lex

  2. #152
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,432

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonPirate View Post
    afaik? So you are saying I did not know him, then.

    As for Enchanted, I have no idea who he is. I am at a loss here, and no one knows who justaguy is. So we have three people on three different continents in a conspiracy for what?
    Stop diverting to justaguy. He just asking questions.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  3. #153
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,432

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    I remember arguing with my friends after watching the movie Brazil. (SPOILER ALERT.) They claimed it was a horribly depressing ending - the main character with a hole drilled in his head, vacantly staring and smiling. But I argued it WAS a happy ending, in a twisted way. Because in his (drilled) head, he was happy. He was driving away to a new life with his free-spirit woman friend. He may have simply fantasized everything in the last half of the movie, but he was happy. I didn't think it mattered whether it was real or not.

    And that extends to here. Yeah, if I'm planning on visiting any of you, it'd be helpful to know if you actually had corporeal bodies I could see and hug (and do other things with) once I got there. But up until that point, it doesn't truly matter to me. I've run into people here who really want me to be a gargoyle. So, for them, I'll be that gargoyle. I'll spread my wings and gather them up and take them off to my castle for a hot night of dungeon sex. And if you want to be an urban wit, or a master storyteller, or muscle freak with a ten-inch cock that won't quit, excellent. I won't demand receipts. Just play the role well.

    I realize I'm in the minority here. I know everybody else wants and demands "the truth". Which is weird, because many of them have no trouble with the artifice of reality TV. (Maybe because they know it's artifice?) But I personally don't have any issue with it.

    Whether Andreus was real or imaginary, he appears to have struck a lot of chords with people. Which means if it was a role, he was a master showman, and I give him a round of applause (whether he's here to hear it or not). But that role (real or imagined) never resonated with me. And perhaps Boston Pirate is another role by the same actor, or perhaps he's a different actor playing a different role, or perhaps he's being 100% legit. Either way, I find myself more in sync with BP (with or without quotes) than I ever did with Andreus. So if it's a new role for an old actor, I just say I enjoy this role more, and I'll continue to enjoy it. If I make a trek up to Ole Mass, I may have to see if I have to adjust my way of thinking if a meet-up is in the cards, but until then, he's a happy pirate who has mobility issues and HIV, and I'll enjoy his posts on that level.

    Lex
    What a coincidence, both BP & Andreus have hiv issues ...


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  4. #154
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    What a coincidence, both BP & Andreus have hiv issues ...
    Yep.

    That's a yuck and a half. Two gay men have the same disease, one dead the other half crippled.

    Funny stuff there.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  5. #155
    Unplugged .... justaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,320
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonPirate View Post
    Then who are you, you who prefers to know who exists, but then does not actually give any indication that you did. Who are you? You are the one perpetrating these multiple identities by having them yourself.

    I am all ears.
    I'm a boring man from New Zealand with an average sized penis who has never bravely gone through ramadan while on my deathbed or received a bullet wound in Iraq. Now ... I'm expecting heaps of PMs from other Jubbers feeling very emotional and concerned for me, while spending nights worrying if I am alright.

    By the way, what other countries in the Middle East was Andreus caught up in trouble in, and what trouble did he encounter there?

  6. #156
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    I'm a boring man from New Zealand with an average sized penis who has never bravely gone through ramadan while on my deathbed or received a bullet wound in Iraq. Now ... I'm expecting heaps of PMs from other Jubbers feeling very emotional and concerned for me, while spending nights worrying if I am alright.

    By the way, what other countries in the Middle East was Andreus caught up in trouble in, and what trouble did he encounter there?
    Not good enough. You are hiding behind something, and I have no idea what that is, but it's not that easy to cast around the things you have said without saying who you were back then who knew him so well. Who? Surely there are other people here who will honestly remember who you are and come to your defense.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  7. #157
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,334
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    What a coincidence, both BP & Andreus have hiv issues ...
    Well, according to BP, they originally met on an HIV-support site. And Andreus told BP about JUB. I don't see any holes in that part of the tale.

    Lex

  8. #158
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    Well, according to BP, they originally met on an HIV-support site. And Andreus told BP about JUB. I don't see any holes in that part of the tale.

    Lex
    A group. I spoke up about my HIv status so that HIV people would not get trashed in a thread a few days ago. Of course, we see where that got me...lol.

    He and I had a professional relationship before than, not one of friendship. The thread is back there somewhere.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  9. #159
    Unplugged .... justaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,320
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonPirate View Post
    Not good enough. You are hiding behind something, and I have no idea what that is, but it's not that easy to cast around the things you have said without saying who you were back then who knew him so well. Who? Surely there are other people here who will honestly remember who you are and come to your defense.
    Thats the point. You don't remember me back then because I was quite boring, while everyone remembers Andreus because of the extraordinary life he was supposedly leading. He drew people in emotionally to the tale, and that wasn't fair, in my opinion.

  10. #160
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,334
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    He drew people in emotionally to the tale, and that wasn't fair, in my opinion.
    Does my (supposedly) witty repartee and gargoyle-talk give me an unfair advantage as well? Should I lay off so as not to outshine others?

    Lex

  11. #161
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,432

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    .
    I see dramma until justaguy and Hooderat are completely satisfied.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  12. #162
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    Thats the point. You don't remember me back then because I was quite boring, while everyone remembers Andreus because of the extraordinary life he was supposedly leading. He drew people in emotionally to the tale, and that wasn't fair, in my opinion.
    I don't remember you because I wasn't here. Why Drew was so important to you may shed a bit of light to everyone here. Why is it that he could have been so important to a big part of your life, yet.....? You claim he didn't notice you?

    Is this just an old grudge? Who are you? Tell the people that would know. I do not.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  13. #163
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post

    Lex
    So you wouldn't have a problem about someone possibly lying about an HIV status and telling members of a board where people cared about him that he died? Cause honestly that's pretty fucked up thing to do IF this was the case.

  14. #164

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    What a coincidence, both BP & Andreus have hiv issues ...
    I found this a little very offensive. Since when, under any context is HIV something to joke or laugh about?
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  15. #165
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,334
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Yes, that IS a pretty fucked up thing to do. But that there's the internets. There are no laws dictated honesty. If you want to claim to be a B-list actor who wants to come visit me to catch a lacrosse game, there's nothing to prevent that. (And yes, that happened. )

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    I found this a little very offensive. Since when, under any context is HIV something to joke or laugh about?
    When people started doubting whether anybody involved actually WAS HIV+.

    Lex

  16. #166
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by tombastep View Post
    So you wouldn't have a problem about someone possibly lying about an HIV status and telling members of a board where people cared about him that he died? Cause honestly that's pretty fucked up thing to do IF this was the case.
    He is dead.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  17. #167
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,432

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    I found this a little very offensive. Since when, under any context is HIV something to joke or laugh about?
    Please understand psychology. I didn't laugh at sick people.
    I laugh at the story might be fake !!!


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  18. #168
    panegyric JUB Admin Corny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Germany!
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    36,229
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    afaik = as far as i know

    And I did say that this is the first time that you claimed to have met him in person. At least the first time that I have seen. And so far, I'm just talking about facts, no conspiracies, no theories. I've seen the whole ordeal right from the beginning til the 'end'. I have also challenged a few things all the time. And a few other JUBbers here, too. Some of them in this thread might have new accounts, but it was never a secret who they were before. And why would it have to be important who they were? Do you need to look it up in a notebook or so?
    Last edited by Corny; November 21st, 2012 at 03:38 PM.
    Check out my very own Body Hair Lovers and Photography Groups!

  19. #169
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    And let me say this... If he is NOT dead, then he lied to me as well, and his I refuse to believe. It is off the table as far as I am concerned.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  20. #170
    Unplugged .... justaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,320
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonPirate View Post
    You claim he didn't notice you?
    I have around 10,000 posts here, most of them from around that time. I'm sure I would have meant nothing to him, but, at the time, I thought about his problems quite a bit. He had a big personality and big health issues. I didn't.

    By the way, I'm still waiting for more about what happened in Iraq and surrounds. Did he discuss that with you?
    Last edited by justaguy; November 21st, 2012 at 03:45 PM.

  21. #171
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,432

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonPirate View Post
    And let me say this... If he is NOT dead, then he lied to me as well, and his I refuse to believe. It is off the table as far as I am concerned.
    But you did attend his funeral and everything ...


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  22. #172
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,588

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    hmmmmm

    all this excitement killed Enchanted.

    I told everyone it would all be in fun until someone expired.

  23. #173
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,432

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    hmmmmm

    all this excitement killed Enchanted.

    I told everyone it would all be in fun until someone expired.
    Remember talking to the rain ?


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  24. #174
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,588

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    hmmmmm

    all this excitement killed Enchanted.

    I warned everyone it would all be in fun until someone vanished.


  25. #175
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,334
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    all this excitement killed Enchanted.
    How does that saying go? About how to pull off a heist when everybody's watching?

    Lex

  26. #176
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    But you did attend his funeral and everything ...
    No I attended his service here in this city, not his funeral.

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    hmmmmm

    all this excitement killed Enchanted.

    I told everyone it would all be in fun until someone expired.
    He sent me a note on the way out. It was not unpleasant.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  27. #177
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,334
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonPirate View Post
    He sent me a note on the way out. It was not unpleasant.
    He sent me one, too. It was...informative.

    Lex

  28. #178
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,432

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Care to share BostonPirate and Lex


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  29. #179
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,334
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    Care to share BostonPirate and Lex
    No. Because it's a PM, and the P stands for private. If he wanted everybody to read it, he would've posted it in the forum for all to read. I'll just say it confirmed some things I had thought, and leave it at that.

    Lex

  30. #180
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    It seems to me that if Andreas were a fake, someone would have outed him then. He posted quite a few pictures that somebody could have backtraced.

  31. #181
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,731
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    This is astonishing.

    Boston Pirate has named Andreus as a friend in the real world on more than one occasion and in more than one thread.

    Since some people do have real lives away from the keyboard, and since I have no information to the contrary, I accept that claim at face value.

    So far we have baseless suspicion
    a) that someone invented Andreus
    b) that perhaps Andreus was real but faked the circumstances of his death and came back in the guise of a brother named Mitri
    c) that perhaps those people were real but Boston Pirate is just some kind of puppet persona next in the line of fake personages regaling us with their tales.


    It just sounds bonkers. Tin foil hat bonkers.


    The closest thing to a fake I'm aware of on JUB is not a fake person, but a fake patois manner of posting that is exaggerated in some kind of performance art piece that I just don't find very entertaining.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  32. #182
    tombastep
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonPirate View Post

    He is dead.
    There is a reason i said "if".

  33. #183
    tombastep
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    Yes, that IS a pretty fucked up thing to do. But that there's the internets. There are no laws dictated honesty. If you want to claim to be a B-list actor who wants to come visit me to catch a lacrosse game, there's nothing to prevent that. (And yes, that happened. )

    When people started doubting whether anybody involved actually WAS HIV+.

    Lex
    The "internets" is as good as an excuse to lie as is being drunk is an legit excuse for doing something wrong. There are real people on here who make real connections, so much so that people tend to meet up.

    Your logic just seems like you are making excuses for crappy behaviour.

  34. #184
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by tombastep View Post
    The "internets" is as good as an excuse to lie as is being drunk is an legit excuse for doing something wrong. There are real people on here who make real connections, so much so that people tend to meet up.

    Your logic just seems like you are making excuses for crappy behaviour.
    Your logic allows you to participate in crappy behavior. How many aliases have participated here to accuse me of being one? I fail to see the humor in that.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  35. #185
    Unplugged .... justaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,320
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by bankside View Post
    Since some people do have real lives away from the keyboard, and since I have no information to the contrary, I accept that claim at face value.
    You weren't here though when Andreus's problems were dominating the forum and people minds. Sometimes you just can't help being sceptical, and there's just too much about this whole thing that is worthy of scepticism, in my opinion. Perhaps I shouldn't have expressed it in public, but I still thought Andreus would have discussed the Iraq and surrounds situation with BP and if not, he would have said so by now.
    Last edited by justaguy; November 21st, 2012 at 04:50 PM.

  36. #186
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,334
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by tombastep View Post
    The "internets" is as good as an excuse to lie as is being drunk is an legit excuse for doing something wrong. There are real people on here who make real connections, so much so that people tend to meet up.
    We once had a long discussion here on JUB. I don't even recall what the topic was, but I pulled out this analogy. I'll repeat it here, because I think I may need it soon.

    As a pedestrian, I've been struck by a car twice. Both times, I was in an intersection, and I had the walk signal. Both times, I was struck by a car which had a red light, but which was turning right into oncoming traffic. They had looked to the left to verify no car was coming, but not to the right to check for a pedestrian. In both cases, the driver was clearly in the wrong, and I was in the right.

    Now, each time I'm crossing the street, I keep a lookout for just such a scenario. With a car turning right on red into oncoming traffic, I make very sure that they see me, and to leave myself an escape route if they attempt to make a run for it without looking. Sometimes that means not even crossing until after the car makes their turn.

    In the previous discussion, I pulled this story out because the argument was running along the lines of "But you're not doing anything wrong! You're in the right! Therefore, you shouldn't have to do anything!" Which is true of me in the case of my car story, as well. But see, I don't like to get hit by a car. It's not fun. Being "in the right" won't be much comfort if I have a broken leg or an extended hospital stay. I'd rather skip the hospital trip if at all possible. And that means taking extra steps even though I'm not doing anything wrong.

    So what's this got to do with this topic? Well...

    Your logic just seems like you are making excuses for crappy behaviour.
    I'm not excusing the behavior. I'm just aware that it occurs, the same way I'm aware (now - it only took two car strikes) that these right-turners exist. Yes, those car should look in the intersection before driving off. But guess what - some of them don't. And, as you've seen, I can't count on them doing so. So I have to take some extra steps to protect myself. Because I can't regulate their behavior - I can only regulate my own.

    I feel the same way about online relationships. Some of them are whimsical and fun and casual, like most of my gargoyle-on-JUB relationships. Some of them are more serious than that. I met more than one sexual partner online, and I'm partnered to one. But I didn't trust these people to "do the right thing" when I first met them. I went in knowing full well they could be lying through their teeth. Maybe for malicious reasons, maybe for shits and giggles. So I proceeded slowly with those relationships. When I feel a bond growing, I work on verifying it. I move from PM to e-mail to phone. I skype sometimes. I'm aware that everything being told to me that I can't verify might be utter bullshit. Not because I think it's great that people lie, but because I'm aware that they do.

    I don't want to suggest that if you fall for a sock puppet, you're some sort of rube. I don't "blame" you and let the sock puppet off the hook. I just think the smart move is to proceed with caution, because these things do happen.

    Lex

  37. #187
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    You weren't here though when Andreus's problems were dominating the forum and people minds. Sometimes you just can't help being sceptical, and there's just too much about this whole thing that is worthy of scepticism, in my opinion. Perhaps I shouldn't have expressed it in public, but I still thought Andreus would have discussed the Iraq and surrounds situation with BP and if not, he would have said so by now.
    Why do you think you are entitled to every bit of info on what he did and didn't share with me? Why do you think I would tell you IF I knew that answer? Because you've been such a kind and sweet person? Because you knew him? You said you didn't. What is left... revenge?

    On a dead man?

    I have no clue who you are. None whatsoever, and even if you told the forum here who you were before, the best I could do is wait for people to respond to you to figure out what all of this is about.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  38. #188
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,432

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonPirate View Post
    Why do you think you are entitled to every bit of info on what he did and didn't share with me? Why do you think I would tell you IF I knew that answer? Because you've been such a kind and sweet person? Because you knew him? You said you didn't. What is left... revenge?

    On a dead man?

    I have no clue who you are. None whatsoever, and even if you told the forum here who you were before, the best I could do is wait for people to respond to you to figure out what all of this is about.
    Its not normal to response like this if you are not Andreus.
    Its normal to laugh and have fun if the accusation is not true.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  39. #189

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Kahil could clear this all up.

  40. #190
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    Its not normal to response like this if you are not Andreus.
    Its normal to laugh and have fun if the accusation is not true.
    Who has laughed besides you? Where would that be?

    Believe me, I am not amused, and you are one of the people that I find most disturbing.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  41. #191
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by Joeking View Post
    Kahil could clear this all up.
    THAT'S the guy I remember Andreus dating. They split up due to religious/culture differences that they couldn't overcome.

    I remember that Kahil had an annoying habit of twisting your words into what at first seemed to be an intelligent argument. After parsing them, however, you realized that they made about as much sense as the utterings of Patience Worth.

    One thing that I find irritating about this debate is that some people here speak ill of the dead, to the point of erasing his existence. I see this as the ultimate indignity.

  42. #192
    Unplugged .... justaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,320
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by Joeking View Post
    Kahil could clear this all up.
    That's actually not a bad idea. All it needs is a date and place of death. If I can get that info, I'll see if I can get the death certificate. I'd like to clear it up in my own mind.
    Last edited by justaguy; November 21st, 2012 at 05:18 PM.

  43. #193
    tombastep
    Guest

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Lexington View Post
    I'm not excusing the behavior. I'm just aware that it occurs, the same way I'm aware (now - it only took two car strikes) that these right-turners exist. Yes, those car should look in the intersection before driving off. But guess what - some of them don't. And, as you've seen, I can't count on them doing so. So I have to take some extra steps to protect myself. Because I can't regulate their behavior - I can only regulate my own.

    I feel the same way about online relationships. Some of them are whimsical and fun and casual, like most of my gargoyle-on-JUB relationships. Some of them are more serious than that. I met more than one sexual partner online, and I'm partnered to one. But I didn't trust these people to "do the right thing" when I first met them. I went in knowing full well they could be lying through their teeth. Maybe for malicious reasons, maybe for shits and giggles. So I proceeded slowly with those relationships. When I feel a bond growing, I work on verifying it. I move from PM to e-mail to phone. I skype sometimes. I'm aware that everything being told to me that I can't verify might be utter bullshit. Not because I think it's great that people lie, but because I'm aware that they do.

    I don't want to suggest that if you fall for a sock puppet, you're some sort of rube. I don't "blame" you and let the sock puppet off the hook. I just think the smart move is to proceed with caution, because these things do happen.

    Lex
    I completely get what your saying.

    I mean I do expect to see people exaggerating or lying or fabricating about who they are. I've met quite a few people from the internet, a few from JUB, a few from online games, etc. I think what gets me is the extent of it, if it turned out to be true. People do form connections and these people take advantage of the people who aren't as cautious as you might be. Kind of like a bully picking out a "weaker" kid because he/she is the easier target. So even if I am not a person affected by the person lying about something, I can't help but feel very aggravated that someone would use someones feelings and emotions to this extent for their own entertainment.

    And let be re-state to say I am talking about this hypothetically, if all of this turned out to be a lie. I am not saying it most definitely is I just have my own skepticism about it.

    --

    And man I forgot all about Kahil, that really, really brings me back on here.

  44. #194
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by tombastep View Post
    I completely get what your saying.

    I mean I do expect to see people exaggerating or lying or fabricating about who they are. I've met quite a few people from the internet, a few from JUB, a few from online games, etc. I think what gets me is the extent of it, if it turned out to be true. People do form connections and these people take advantage of the people who aren't as cautious as you might be. Kind of like a bully picking out a "weaker" kid because he/she is the easier target. So even if I am not a person affected by the person lying about something, I can't help but feel very aggravated that someone would use someones feelings and emotions to this extent for their own entertainment.

    And let be re-state to say I am talking about this hypothetically, if all of this turned out to be a lie. I am not saying it most definitely is I just have my own skepticism about it.

    --

    And man I forgot all about Kahil, that really, really brings me back on here.
    Hypothetically?

    Hypothetically you are doing the exact thing you profess you are trying to stop. You're outrageous. This for you is revenge, as it is the other aliases that are on the attack in this thread.

    I have my own skepticisms about you as well, champ.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  45. #195
    AshyPhoenix
    Guest

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    So if I get the gist of this thread, the entire forum is populated by two or three people with multiple aliases.

  46. #196
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    @Tombastep:

    Does the memory of Kahil change things?

    I'm asking because i don't know.

  47. #197
    The gay gargoyle
    G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,334
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by AshyPhoenix View Post
    So if I get the gist of this thread, the entire forum is populated by two or three people with multiple aliases.
    Damnit, that was me. Forgot to sign out as Ashy and back in as Lex. Sorry 'bout that.

    Lex

  48. #198
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by AshyPhoenix View Post
    So if I get the gist of this thread, the entire forum is populated by two or three people with multiple aliases.
    Apparently so. Apparently everyone is someone else and was someone else. FOur of them now have come forward, and somehow they are using this as proof that someone ELSE is not to be trusted. And Oh yeah...No one is real until the group votes, and everyone gets to act like escapees from a nut house because when Andreus was alive he took too much attention from them?

    I mean really. It's the worst display I've seen of the worst behavior that humanity has to offer. That it's done by them in a bizarre hunt for obsessive justice is the icing on the cake.

    I am at a total loss.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  49. #199
    Unplugged .... justaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,320
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    BP, do you have an approximate date of death please, say within 3 or 4 days either way, and a place of death in Greece. That way we can clear it up, and I will humbly apologise to you. And I, for one, will rest knowing that the incredible story was actually real.
    <edit> You should probably add his full name as well.
    Last edited by justaguy; November 21st, 2012 at 05:52 PM.

  50. #200

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonPirate View Post
    Sorry, I can't find a picture of him on my computer, guys.

    I will check with a moderator or admin to make sure that it's ok, and if it is, I will scan the picture of him I have on the wall in my office and post it tomorrow. ...
    that'd be interesting

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.