JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1519202125 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 1418
  1. #951
    rip Angalifu
    zoltanspawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,944
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    HardUp contributed, HARDNOSE TUNAS

    ChickenGuy, NO DEATH? RUN, ASS!

    star-warrior, HE'D SNORT A ANUS and NUDE ASS TAN HOR

    I leave you with.............NA, SUNDER OATHS

  2. #952
    tombastep
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stacy View Post
    2 points.

    1) Despite the way I am taking part in this thread I do not care if Andreus is fake or real.
    Really? Because the way you have been replying to people in this thread says otherwise. You asked whether or not people were completely honest on here and when I replied that I did you said it was bullshit.

    Now why would someone who doesnt care that he was fake or not try to come into the thread to point out that people on here don't always tell the truth?

  3. #953

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    ^Do you really want me to dig through almost 1000 posts?

    Re: the photography argument. I think you're twisting my words. Let me lay out the facts:

    1. He told everybody he was a photographer. Corny asked him a question about this, and he failed it.
    2. He put forward a photograph he'd supposedly taken. At the bottom of that photograph, he signed it.
    3. Photographers would almost certainly use their "real name" as a signature.
    4. We can deduce then, with a reasonable certainty, that Andreus Thanos wants us to believe that that was his real name

    ^Do you find any flaw in that logic?

    How many photographers actually sign their work?
    I re-read the first few pages of this thread. BP said Andreus was a translator - Egyptian/French, mainly. I didn't see in the first few pages where Andreus was a photographer.
    Anything artsy fartsy I do with the intention of posting on the web, I'd put my Screen name on, not my real name.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  4. #954
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    How many photographers actually sign their work?
    I re-read the first few pages of this thread. BP said Andreus was a translator - Egyptian/French, mainly. I didn't see in the first few pages where Andreus was a photographer.
    Anything artsy fartsy I do with the intention of posting on the web, I'd put my Screen name on, not my real name.
    It makes little sense to suppose they'd sign it but put a fake name.

    Presuming that's what happened, all that implies is that the dishonesty extended further than a screenname, since this is the name that he and BP both purported to be offline real.

    I don't understand what these nitpicks point at.

  5. #955

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    From what I can gather, this Boston Pirate character is the only one who has claimed to have had personal dealings with the mysterious Andreus outside of J U B. He seemed quite passionate about this when he was posting early in this thread, so why has he now gone AWOL, amidst all the hoopla over this long-gone Jubber's identity? Seems to me that unless and until BP returns and provides us with some kind of absolute, irrefutable proof that:

    a) Andreus was who he says he was, and that
    b) BP knew the fellow and had dealings with him in the 'real' world,

    then this thread is just going to keep on going around & around in circles and therefore, probably should be closed.

    I dunno, maybe it's because I don't really give a rats one way or the other whether Andreus was real or not. It does amuse me, though, the way some of you have been carrying on about it as if your future happiness and fulfilment in life totally depends on knowing the 'truth'!

    Been good for a laugh, folks!
    Last edited by ozguy; December 5th, 2012 at 07:57 PM.
    http://forum.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic117_85.gif

  6. #956
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,710
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    I went through some of his post history and the faux-intellectualism was off-putting and annoying. I'm thankful for not having known him...or whoever he was.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    Holy moly!! I can't believe this thread is still going on.
    We've basically learned one can make an elaborate persona, have half a dozen on the side claim your 'real', have exceptionally odd and sketchy events occur in your life and a handful of people online will fall for it and honour your 'life'. Odd, but hey, their choice. Just makes them look silly, but whatever.

    So...in a nut shell, we have a boat load of mentally ill people hopping on the Internet at any given moment. No surprise.
    blacksyringe

  7. #957
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    16,821
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    With all of this in mind, I believe I have fulfilled my role.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    It is quite normal to find dead-ends and false leads.
    Well now we agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    How many photographers actually sign their work?
    I re-read the first few pages of this thread. BP said Andreus was a translator - Egyptian/French, mainly. I didn't see in the first few pages where Andreus was a photographer.
    Anything artsy fartsy I do with the intention of posting on the web, I'd put my Screen name on, not my real name.
    Well there's a point.


    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    Now, think about it. What genuine photographer would sign his work with a phony name?
    Not sure. But I'm done with this. I'm going to go make better use of my time, looking at the works of Andrej Varhola or perhaps Emmanuel Radnitzky, or Marcus Rothkowitz. Given the subject however, I should probably stick with Dominikos Theotokópulos, or maybe Touko Laaksonen but ultimately I'll probably just fall back on Banksy. We still don't know his real name.


    I'll leave you with a puzzle. What if Boston Pirate never knew Andreus but read about him online and couldn't resist the opportunity to write himself into the story? Figure out that conspiracy.
    Last edited by bankside; December 5th, 2012 at 09:31 PM.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte. And Joseph Wilcox.

  8. #958
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    I love the notion in a 20 page thread of people feeling compelled to post in it to say how it's not worth their time...

    As opposed to all the critical to world progress discussions we have here?

  9. #959
    johaninsc
    Guest

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    interesting thread


    ...can't wait for the movie

  10. #960

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    I love the notion in a 20 page thread of people feeling compelled to post in it to say how it's not worth their time...

    As opposed to all the critical to world progress discussions we have here?

    It’s even more amusing when you open the ‘who posted’ box and see how many times these people have posted in this thread.


    Here are just the top ten contributors to this thread.

    JohannBessler Posts 92

    BostonPirate Posts 72

    xbuzzerx Posts 62

    justaguy Posts 55

    Telstra Posts 53

    stacy Posts 44

    bankside Posts 42

    rareboy Posts 42

    G-Lexington Posts 35

    borg69unimatrix Posts 28


    . . . . .

  11. #961
    Unplugged .... justaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,372
    Blog Entries
    4

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by Kahaih View Post
    justaguy Posts 55
    I'm trying to get back up to 1000 posts so I can change my user title.

    Actually I am a bit embarrassed by that figure. But I don't think I've been quite so much of a jerk since about page 5. It's just that I've always fancied myself as a male version of Angela Lansbury from Murder She Wrote. But now I think I'd much rather be an Austin Powers, who is more like what I'm here for, I've remembered .... so I think I've done my dash in this thread. Unless something startling comes up which changes my scepticism either way.
    Last edited by justaguy; December 5th, 2012 at 11:24 PM.

  12. #962
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,119
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by Kahaih View Post
    It’s even more amusing when you open the ‘who posted’ box and see how many times these people have posted in this thread.

    Here are just the top ten contributors to this thread.

    JohannBessler Posts 92

    BostonPirate Posts 72

    xbuzzerx Posts 62

    justaguy Posts 55

    Telstra Posts 53

    stacy Posts 44

    bankside Posts 42

    rareboy Posts 42

    G-Lexington Posts 35

    borg69unimatrix Posts 28


    . . . . .
    i got love for everybody on the list BUT this was fucking hilarious.

    justaguy responded with embarrassment. notice that everybody else on the list has by noticably silent.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  13. #963
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,795
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    2. He put forward a photograph he'd supposedly taken. At the bottom of that photograph, he signed it.
    3. Photographers would almost certainly use their "real name" as a signature.
    4. We can deduce then, with a reasonable certainty, that Andreus Thanos wants us to believe that that was his real name

    ^Do you find any flaw in that logic?
    Yes.

    Lewis Carroll's real name is Charles Lutwig Dodgson, but is known professionally as Lewis Carroll. The same can be said for any number of musicians and actors who have a professional or stage name.

    Here in .za, the indigenous people were obliged to use "white" names in order to please their colonial masters. Those who didn't have a white name as a second name - sadly still a common practice even in this day and age - were given one and forced to use it.

    So.... any chance Andreus Thanos was just an anglicised half-version of his full Greek or ?Serbian (I seem to recall there being a link to old Yugoslavia in his heritage somewhere) name, made easy for us filthy foreigners and for him to work more easily in an English-speaking country which he used full time in the end?

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  14. #964
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    ^I love a good mystery, RJ.

    Back in the Dark Ages when people read books, I read mystery or detective stories voraciously. One week, I read five--yes, five--Agatha Christie mysteries.

    Having said that, you will note that in the beginning of this thread, I believed Andreus was absolutely real. Someone said something that began to sow the seeds of doubt in my mind, which led to an investigation that unearthed a fraud.

    I believe that almost everybody in here now believes he was probably a fake. (There might be one or two holdouts). In this sense, at least, we can probably call this most tantalizing mystery "solved".

    The End.

    (bibliography comes next. )

  15. #965
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    Yes.

    Lewis Carroll's real name is Charles Lutwig Dodgson, but is known professionally as Lewis Carroll. The same can be said for any number of musicians and actors who have a professional or stage name.

    Here in .za, the indigenous people were obliged to use "white" names in order to please their colonial masters. Those who didn't have a white name as a second name - sadly still a common practice even in this day and age - were given one and forced to use it.

    So.... any chance Andreus Thanos was just an anglicised half-version of his full Greek or ?Serbian (I seem to recall there being a link to old Yugoslavia in his heritage somewhere) name, made easy for us filthy foreigners and for him to work more easily in an English-speaking country which he used full time in the end?

    -d-
    Fair enough, Blackbelt.

    You will recall, however, that others--including BP--insisted that it was his real name.

  16. #966
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,119
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    ^I love a good mystery, RJ.

    Back in the Dark Ages when people read books, I read mystery or detective stories voraciously. One week, I read five--yes, five--Agatha Christie mysteries.

    Having said that, you will note that in the beginning of this thread, I believed Andreus was absolutely real. Someone said something that began to sow the seeds of doubt in my mind, which led to an investigation that unearthed a fraud.

    I believe that almost everybody in here now believes he was probably a fake. (There might be one or two holdouts). In this sense, at least, we can probably call this most tantalizing mystery "solved".

    The End.

    (bibliography comes next. )
    you know, it's truly not the end until someone confirms that he was a fraud. it's funny how bostonpirate hauled ass out of this thread about a week and some change ago now over this. you think he'll ever come back or he's forever on the 1am?
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  17. #967
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,531
    Blog Entries
    16

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    I can assure you Master Ninja, in the 21st century, Greek names are owned with pride in the USA.
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

  18. #968
    JUB Addict HunterM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,514

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by Kahaih View Post
    It’s even more amusing when you open the ‘who posted’ box and see how many times these people have posted in this thread.


    Here are just the top ten contributors to this thread.

    JohannBessler Posts 92

    BostonPirate Posts 72

    xbuzzerx Posts 62

    justaguy Posts 55

    Telstra Posts 53

    stacy Posts 44

    bankside Posts 42

    rareboy Posts 42

    G-Lexington Posts 35

    borg69unimatrix Posts 28


    . . . . .
    Oh man, my name is not even in the top 10. Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do.

    Yay, 1 more post for me.

  19. #969
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    i got love for everybody on the list BUT this was fucking hilarious.

    justaguy responded with embarrassment. notice that everybody else on the list has by noticably silent.
    Why would I post conceding embarrassment? I was only responding to the number of people who come in and say something like "lol lock this" or "not worth our time" or "witch hunt" yet make the time to keep coming back and saying something to that effect.

    I've found the thread interesting.

  20. #970
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    you know, it's truly not the end until someone confirms that he was a fraud. it's funny how bostonpirate hauled ass out of this thread about a week and some change ago now over this. you think he'll ever come back or he's forever on the 1am?
    Not possible to prove a negative, RJ, although I think we came reasonably close.

    The weird thing about BP is that his last-log in occurred three hours after "Andreus"'s login on November 26.

    It's hard to say if he'll come back. I hope he does, because only he can shed some light on a few things.

  21. #971
    Inactive
    star-warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Home is where the heart is
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    37,064
    Blog Entries
    9

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    If this were a court, almost everything would have been thrown out as hear say.

    It's nearing 1000 posts and we're still not much the wiser.

    Never has so much bandwidth been devoted to this "ID".


  22. #972
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by star-warrior View Post
    If this were a court, almost everything would have been thrown out as hear say.

    It's nearing 1000 posts and we're still not much the wiser.

    Never has so much bandwidth been devoted to this "ID".
    Including Andreus's whole identity, barring any ability to validate any of it.

    People who bring up the "courtroom" reasoning seem to forget that part. The courtroom argument doesn't dismiss just the skepticism, it dismisses Andreus existing in lieu of evidence as well.

  23. #973
    Young at Heart ravenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gosford
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,762
    Blog Entries
    15

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    This thread is like a nightly soap opera. Every night when I get home from work I check it, and it's usually 2.5 pages of new stuff.

    Frankly I think Enchanted is somehow connect to Andreus.

  24. #974

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    .... I was only responding to the number of people who come in and say something like "lol lock this" or "not worth our time" or "witch hunt" yet make the time to keep coming back and saying something to that effect.
    But it's so fucking entertaining!!! I'm with Ravenstar on this ... it's like a soapie that I'm hooked on ... can't wait for the next installment!! Plus I'm still waiting for that Boston Pirate character to come back ... he's got some explaining to do!!!
    http://forum.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic117_85.gif

  25. #975
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois (Agent Provocateur and Refujiunderground you can do it)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,686
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    He may also be known as:

    NASA stud heron

    Sad Earth non-U.S.

    (for Mitri?) sad arson he nut

    Athens anus rod!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Callum- View Post
    Andras is also a known powerful demon, who brings discord and strife, warfare.
    Undress is what you do when you want to show somebody your private parts.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterB View Post
    She sure does; I've got most of her CDs. Would love to see her live in her Las Vegas extravaganza.
    I saw her doing a live show something like forty years ago at the Continental Baths in New York City...I can't remember if it was actually BEFORE she became "known."
    BOSS: I'm sorry, but I'll have to lay you and Jack off.
    SUE: Can you just jack off? I feel like shit today.

    Things that come to those who wait, are often left over from whoever got there first. (source: pharmaceutical spam 2007)

    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

  26. #976
    JUB Addict BiMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,528

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by ozguy View Post
    But it's so fucking entertaining!!! I'm with Ravenstar on this ... it's like a soapie that I'm hooked on ... can't wait for the next installment!! Plus I'm still waiting for that Boston Pirate character to come back ... he's got some explaining to do!!!
    As another member who was around during the whole of Andrus 'life 'on JUB I have followed this thread with interest but I think if the discussion continues we must go back to the first posting from BostonPirate.
    Within a few minutes of Hooded Rat,( who has definately been around during the whole saga), claiming that Andreus was a fake, BostonPilot started posting claiming he personally knew Andreus.
    I do not think BostoPilot, who was a very prolific poster, had previously posted anything about Andreus. He claimed for the first time that he personally knew him in Boston. No other member has throughout this Thread claimed that honour! At the time concerned presumably around 2006 there was another regular poster in Boston, forgot his name, but he met other members. Surely he would have been aware of Andreus in the gay community.
    For two days BostonPilot posted continuously further details of Andreus's life as he knew it first hand ! Attacking anyone who challanged his views! Very much like Andreus himself did . After only two days of posting he completely disappears from JUB. If you remove BostonPilot's posts from this Thread you are very short of true facts and I think if it had not been for his intervention this Thread would have died a 'natural ' life!
    I also think Enchanted's innocently raising this subject must have some doubt attached to it. In his last posting here before he was banned for a second time he makes other suggestions.
    If people want to start another chase to keep this Thread alive BostonPilot or Enchanted have some answering to do !

  27. #977
    Hard-up1
    Guest

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeltninja View Post
    (I seem to recall there being a link to old Yugoslavia in his heritage somewhere) name, made easy for us filthy foreigners and for him to work more easily in an English-speaking country which he used full time in the end?

    -d-
    Filthy?

    When ARE you ever gonna send those pics, Dale?

    When?


  28. #978
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,631

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    i got love for everybody on the list BUT this was fucking hilarious.

    justaguy responded with embarrassment. notice that everybody else on the list has by noticably silent.
    Hey.

    I'm not embarrassed.

    I'm quite proud of the contributions I've made to keeping this thread alive.



    BTW. This is a pic taken by the photographer Andreas Thanos from Boston/Marblehead.
    Last edited by rareboy; December 6th, 2012 at 03:57 AM.

  29. #979
    JUB Addict HunterM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,514

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    ^ What is this sexual device?

  30. #980
    Inactive
    star-warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Home is where the heart is
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    37,064
    Blog Entries
    9

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Looks like the end of a bathroom plug hole plunger.


  31. #981
    JUB Addict HunterM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,514

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Ah...a plunger to unclog some serious shit in this mystery.

  32. #982
    Hard-up1
    Guest

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    It is just a copper sink, sans drain or faucet.

    Sigh.

  33. #983
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,631

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Did you know that Andreus has his own barcode?

    Perhaps this will help unravel the mystery.....


  34. #984
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,584

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by Kahaih View Post
    It’s even more amusing when you open the ‘who posted’ box and see how many times these people have posted in this thread.


    Here are just the top ten contributors to this thread.

    JohannBessler Posts 92

    BostonPirate Posts 72

    xbuzzerx Posts 62

    justaguy Posts 55

    Telstra Posts 53

    stacy Posts 44

    bankside Posts 42

    rareboy Posts 42

    G-Lexington Posts 35

    borg69unimatrix Posts 28


    . . . . .
    I am shocked ...


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  35. #985
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,795
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post
    It's hard to say if he'll come back. I hope he does, because only he can shed some light on a few things.
    If he does, I reckon he'll remain mum on the subject and refuse to be drawn on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BiMike View Post
    I do not think BostoPilot, who was a very prolific poster, had previously posted anything about Andreus. He claimed for the first time that he personally knew him in Boston. No other member has throughout this Thread claimed that honour! At the time concerned presumably around 2006 there was another regular poster in Boston, forgot his name, but he met other members. Surely he would have been aware of Andreus in the gay community.
    You might be referring to our beloved bi-guy, nicknamed JimmyDozen, officially known as James1200 who was fairly prolific back then but has since fallen off the face of the earth. I do recall a thread in which the two of them threatened to meet up since they were both in Bahston, but I don't recall hearing anything beyond that.

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  36. #986
    The old familiar sting blackbeltninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cape Town; the arse-end of the Dark Continent
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,795
    Blog Entries
    17

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard-up1 View Post
    Filthy?

    When ARE you ever gonna send those pics, Dale?

    When?

    Metaphorical filth.

    The real filth is locked up, far from prying eyes and enquiring minds .

    -d-
    Members: [insert appropriate/relevant wise saying or deep thought here]
    Thank you.


    I hope you get this message.
    Comments welcome.

  37. #987

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by BiMike View Post
    As another member who was around during the whole of Andrus 'life 'on JUB I have followed this thread with interest but I think if the discussion continues we must go back to the first posting from BostonPirate.
    Within a few minutes of Hooded Rat,( who has definately been around during the whole saga), claiming that Andreus was a fake, BostonPilot started posting claiming he personally knew Andreus.
    I do not think BostoPilot, who was a very prolific poster, had previously posted anything about Andreus. He claimed for the first time that he personally knew him in Boston. No other member has throughout this Thread claimed that honour! At the time concerned presumably around 2006 there was another regular poster in Boston, forgot his name, but he met other members. Surely he would have been aware of Andreus in the gay community.
    For two days BostonPilot posted continuously further details of Andreus's life as he knew it first hand ! Attacking anyone who challanged his views! Very much like Andreus himself did . After only two days of posting he completely disappears from JUB. If you remove BostonPilot's posts from this Thread you are very short of true facts and I think if it had not been for his intervention this Thread would have died a 'natural ' life!
    I also think Enchanted's innocently raising this subject must have some doubt attached to it. In his last posting here before he was banned for a second time he makes other suggestions.
    If people want to start another chase to keep this Thread alive BostonPilot or Enchanted have some answering to do !

    I’ll bet you’re thinking of the bus guy. He had, at one time, built a small/model town he called JUBville with his model trains and some of the model busses he had collected over the years, and posted some fun pictures of it for us.

    I don’t want to mention his name, here, as he may not want the attention doing so might arouse.

    As I recall, he worked at the University, in the dinning room/kitchen, and yes, he did meet up with JUBbers from time to time.

    I have thought about him more than a few times while watching this thread, and wondered what he might have added to it.

  38. #988
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,531
    Blog Entries
    16

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by BiMike View Post
    At the time concerned presumably around 2006 there was another regular poster in Boston, forgot his name, but he met other members. Surely he would have been aware of Andreus in the gay community.
    Are you thinking of Bradlee?

    Bradlee would have been aware of two gay Greek brothers, for sure, especially when one claimed to work as a prostitute. Even in large gay communities there must be stars. A dancer at gay clubs with a 10 inch Greek cock must, at least, get lots of word of mouth.

    This thread would have died long ago had Boston Pilate not have overplayed his hand.
    Everyone wants to be heard. No one wants to listen.

  39. #989
    JUB Addict BiMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,528

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    On checking I find that the activity noted on the Andreus Profile was given as 9.09 pm GMT and the last posting by Boston Pilate 8.49 pm GMT both on 26 Nov. Too much of a coincidence !

  40. #990
    Keeland
    Guest

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by BiMike View Post
    On checking I find that the activity noted on the Andreus Profile was given as 9.09 pm GMT and the last posting by Boston Pilate 8.49 pm GMT. . . .
    No doubt he'd wash his hands of it.

  41. #991
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    3,554

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by Keeland View Post
    No doubt he'd wash his hands of it.
    Yeah, cause he got busted.
    Inspired - but too tired.

  42. #992

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Isn't there still the aspect that *IF* BP was pretending to be both people, the Mods here at JUB would have busted him long ago?
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic216959_1.gif

  43. #993

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonPirate View Post
    Sorry, I can't find a picture of him on my computer, guys.

    I will check with a moderator or admin to make sure that it's ok, and if it is, I will scan the picture of him I have on the wall in my office and post it tomorrow.

    It was one of his favorites.
    Posted on Nov 21. Just wondering if he acted on that and contacted a mod or admin. Mods, can you enlighten us?
    http://forum.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic117_85.gif

  44. #994
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,631

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    I still love the notion that, Andreus Thanos would roughly translate into 'Manly Death'.

    so noble....
    Last edited by rareboy; December 6th, 2012 at 10:17 AM.

  45. #995

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    Isn't there still the aspect that *IF* BP was pretending to be both people, the Mods here at JUB would have busted him long ago?
    A techie-person told me one man can pretend to be two online if he has two IP addresses.

  46. #996
    JUB Addict BiMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,528

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    ^ That is not too difficult to do with the right 'programme ' and probably accounts why Corny had great difficulty in establishing other activities by Andreus over many years! I would not be surprised if BostonPirate re-appears under another non de plume before too long . But I dont think he will get involved in an Andreus Thread again!

  47. #997
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by borg69unimatrix View Post
    Isn't there still the aspect that *IF* BP was pretending to be both people, the Mods here at JUB would have busted him long ago?
    I think it's worth noting that the mods have never explicitly stated they would expose anyone for doubling up-- in fact several people in this thread have said it's fairly common here and it seems to be generally tolerated.

    I believe Quasar said they would often be able to tell if someone was a double, even if they were spoofing an IP in some cases, but he didn't necessarily say he would expose them per se.

  48. #998
    JUB Addict Ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,561
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    This thread:


  49. #999
    JohannBessler
    Guest

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    Quote Originally Posted by star-warrior View Post
    If this were a court, almost everything would have been thrown out as hear say.

    .
    Star-warrior, I see a central, devastating flaw in your reasoning.

    The person known as Andreus Thanos supposedly lived in the United States, so he'd live under the jurisdiction of United States courts.

    With that in mind, courtrooms in the United States simply don't deal with this kind of issue. American courts deal with the question of "What do we do with this live human being?" This is true even in cases where someone has to be pronounced dead-- a person who was known to exist as a living human being.

    They simply don't deal with the question of "Did this entity ever exist as a human being?"

    Such a question wouldn't ever see the light of day in an American courtroom. This question would, instead, lie in the purvey of investigative journalism.

    An excellent example is: "Did Jesus Christ exist?" Do you think that question would ever end up in a courtroom?

  50. #1000
    JUB Addict Essex Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Essex, England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,059

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tell me more about Andreus

    I have absolutely bugger all to contribute to this wearisome thread but I just fancied being the 1000th person to post in it.
    Words, words, words.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.