JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23
Results 101 to 128 of 128
  1. #101
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    That statement is flawed for one specific and important reason: All women have a set of breasts (Few exceptions) and a vagina (Few exceptions, medically)



    We can generalize women in that way because it is factual. Race and Ethnicity do not that rigid boarders like gender. I can look at one woman and make the safe assumption that every last one I will see for the rest of my life carry the same parts. You cannot look at 100 black men and pretend to know 1,000,000 black men. You cannot meet forty Asians, and know how big or small the rest are.





    If you do, have a preconceived notion about them, that's called prejudice.


    I love that argument though, It's cute.
    But you can find red hair ugly, or red hair smoking hot. Or you could be unattracted to people with gray eyes, or totally smooth bodies, or completely hairy bodies.

    I don't think this is any different unless you choose to make it different, or unless the person saying he's not into black guys has some other issues fueling it.

  2. #102

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Is it racist to be attracted to blonds and not brunets, muscular and not fat, tall not short, smooth and not hairy, handsome and not ugly? If you claim that you have no such preferences, I don't believe you. Our attraction preferences are not determined by choice, but come to us unconsciously apparently as a result of the guys we are attracted to when we first become aware of sexual attraction.

  3. #103
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    But you can find red hair ugly, or red hair smoking hot. Or you could be unattracted to people with gray eyes, or totally smooth bodies, or completely hairy bodies.

    I don't think this is any different unless you choose to make it different, or unless the person saying he's not into black guys has some other issues fueling it.

    I clearly explained why gender and race are different.


    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    Is it racist to be attracted to blonds and not brunets, muscular and not fat, tall not short, smooth and not hairy, handsome and not ugly? If you claim that you have no such preferences, I don't believe you. Our attraction preferences are not determined by choice, but come to us unconsciously apparently as a result of the guys we are attracted to when we first become aware of sexual attraction.

    Not being attracted to the Middle Eastern guy standing in front of you is unconscious.


    Claiming, because you have seen one Middle Eastern guy, all the rest of the them are unattractive is 100%, entirely, a conscious choice.

  4. #104
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    17,773
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    I clearly explained why gender and race are different.





    Not being attracted to the Middle Eastern guy standing in front of you is unconscious.


    Claiming, because you have seen ONE Middle Eastern guy, all the rest of the them are ugly is 100%, entirely, a conscious choice.
    Except you're trying to argue that some people's preferences (gender) are objective and unprejudiced because they are based on something concrete like the presence of a vagina or not.

    What if I said, I don't care what race someone is or ethnicity. But I like people with darker skin. And so I'm going to walk around with a photographic light meter, and I'm going to use that to reject people who are too pale beyond a predefined threshold. See? Nice and objective. No generalisations. I'm using science! And it's measurable without overgeneralizing because I can see the number right there on the meter.

    …but still fucking batshit….

    And kind of funny. I'd love to see someone walking around a club scanning people for colour.

  5. #105
    JUB Addict backagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,035

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    These threads seem so silly to me.
    Take the title and reverse it.


    I'm into guys.


    Jeez, I'm "white" and my guy is "black"
    I don't and neither does he sees a difference.
    We are just guys that love each other.

  6. #106

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    That statement is flawed for one specific and important reason: All women have a set of breasts (Few exceptions) and a vagina (Few exceptions, medically)



    We can generalize women in that way because it is factual. Race and Ethnicity do not that rigid boarders like gender. I can look at one woman and make the safe assumption that every last one I will see for the rest of my life carry the same parts. You cannot look at 100 black men and pretend to know 1,000,000 black men. You cannot meet forty Asians, and know how big or small the rest are.





    If you do, have a preconceived notion about them, that's called prejudice.


    I love that argument though, It's cute.
    you skipped the point maybe because you skipped the second sentence i said when you quoted me:

    sexual attraction, and who you accept to sleep with, and share your body, is a personal right and choice, and is not a discrimination.

    and you cant always control your sexual preference.

    and noone has to sleep with a guy of a specific race, if he's not attracted to that guy, just to prove he's not racist.


    racism and discrimination are about taking someone's rights because he's different.

    but nobody has the right to sleep with the other person if that person doesn't want or like to do it.

  7. #107
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    I clearly explained why gender and race are different.





    Not being attracted to the Middle Eastern guy standing in front of you is unconscious.


    Claiming, because you have seen one Middle Eastern guy, all the rest of the them are unattractive is 100%, entirely, a conscious choice.
    So are you basically saying, if someone flat doesn't like a certain look or skintone (or even hair or eye colors for example) the sole explanation of that is prejudice/discriminatory attitude?

    By the way-- that would work in reverse too. I know a LOT of white guys who are ONLY into asian girls, only into Latinas, and the reverse too. Are those people all somehow bigoted against their own group? Come on.

  8. #108

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    I can look at one woman and make the safe assumption that every last one I will see for the rest of my life carry the same parts. You cannot look at 100 black men and pretend to know 1,000,000 black men. You cannot meet forty Asians, and know how big or small the rest are.
    but you can look at 100 women and pretend to know 1,000,000 women?

    and because you dont know them all, you don't have the right to say that you are not sexually attracted to women?

    im just using your own argument.

  9. #109
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,167
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by blueranger View Post
    you skipped the point maybe because you skipped the second sentence i said when you quoted me:

    sexual attraction, and who you accept to sleep with, and share your body, is a personal right and choice, and is not a discrimination.

    and you cant always control your sexual preference.

    and noone has to sleep with a guy of a specific race, if he's not attracted to that guy, just to prove he's not racist.


    racism and discrimination are about taking someone's rights because he's different.

    but nobody has the right to sleep with the other person if that person doesn't want or like to do it.
    i think you're confused with what sexual preference and sexual attraction is. sexual attraction is how you are wired and sexual preference is who you would like to sleep with. you can't control who you're attracted to BUT you can control your preferences.

    i agree that you can't judge if someone is racist or not by whether they chose to sleep with blacks, whites or whoever. that's not right. however, i think it's a totally different story if that same person decides to make assumptions and prejudicial statements towards the same group that they don't deem attractive as if there's something wrong with that group of people. that's what i've seen. i don't think that not being sexually attracted or having sexual preference gives someone the right to belittle or to act like they're better than that person or that group of people that they're not interested in dating. that becomes something else entirely. there are many gay men that aren't attracted to women BUT they damn sure don't go around acting like they're better than women or belittling them because they're not sexually attracted to them. it doesn't keep them from treating and looking at them as human beings. that's what the problem is. that's when you can assume that someone is a racist because it goes beyond saying that you're not attracted to them.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  10. #110
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    i think you're confused with what sexual preference and sexual attraction is. sexual attraction is how you are wired and sexual preference is who you would like to sleep with. you can't control who you're attracted to BUT you can control your preferences.

    i agree that you can't judge if someone is racist or not by whether they chose to sleep with blacks, whites or whoever. that's not right. however, i think it's a totally different story if that same person decides to make assumptions and prejudicial statements towards the same group that they don't deem attractive as if there's something wrong with that group as if there's something wrong with that group of people. that's what i've seen. i don't think that gives someone the right to belittle that person or to act like they're better than that person or that group of people. there are many gay men that aren't attracted to women BUT they damn sure don't go around acting like they're better than women or belittling them because they're not sexually attracted to them. that's what the problem is. that's when you can assume that someone is a racist because it goes beyond saying that you're not attracted to them.
    I agree with you but I don't think that's what anyone here has done, but Digital Fudge appears to be reacting to those people as if they had. Or assuming that's what's really behind their preference.

  11. #111
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,167
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    I agree with you but I don't think that's what anyone here has done, but Digital Fudge appears to be reacting to those people as if they had. Or assuming that's what's really behind their preference.
    well, that's his opinion. people are going to like what they like. the funny thing about preferences is that folks generalize it too. they act as if preferences mean that they're talking about everyone in a group that has red hair, green eyes or whatever. almost all the time, preference boils down to individuals. like i could prefer that guy over the one right there because i think he looks better than the next guy or his personality matches mine and they could be brothers that look the same. a lot of it comes down to just the person.

    i don't think it makes sense to generalize everybody in one group. not everybody is going to be into you anyway. you just have to deal with the guys are and hopefully, you'll find a guy that is interested in you that you're interested within those group of guys.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  12. #112
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    well, that's his opinion. people are going to like what they like. the funny thing about preferences is that folks generalize it too. they act as if preferences mean that they're talking about everyone in a group that has red hair, green eyes or whatever. almost all the time, preference boils down to individuals. like i could prefer that guy over the one right there because i think he looks better than the next guy and they could be brothers.
    If anything what I saw in this thread is virtually the opposite of what I expected to see. It looks like more than half adore black guys and what's left said it's not really their preference but they might be open for the right guy or whatever.

    Just not sure what Digital's touchy about with that.

  13. #113
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    i think you're confused with what sexual preference and sexual attraction is. sexual attraction is how you are wired and sexual preference is who you would like to sleep with. you can't control who you're attracted to BUT you can control your preferences.

    i agree that you can't judge if someone is racist or not by whether they chose to sleep with blacks, whites or whoever. that's not right. however, i think it's a totally different story if that same person decides to make assumptions and prejudicial statements towards the same group that they don't deem attractive as if there's something wrong with that group of people. that's what i've seen. i don't think that not being sexually attracted or having sexual preference gives someone the right to belittle or to act like they're better than that person or that group of people that they're not interested in dating. that becomes something else entirely. there are many gay men that aren't attracted to women BUT they damn sure don't go around acting like they're better than women or belittling them because they're not sexually attracted to them. it doesn't keep them from treating and looking at them as human beings. that's what the problem is. that's when you can assume that someone is a racist because it goes beyond saying that you're not attracted to them.



    Like the good sis ThatGirl has said on this forum: "It has become more taboo to accuse someone of racism, than it is to actually be racist"


    I'm going to keep it cute though, it's simply more effective to let people enjoy their ignorance.

  14. #114
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,167
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    If anything what I saw in this thread is virtually the opposite of what I expected to see. It looks like more than half adore black guys and what's left said it's not really their preference but they might be open for the right guy or whatever.

    Just not sure what Digital's touchy about with that.
    i don't get what he's touchy about and i also don't get what the thread is about. it's a whole lot of generalization. regardless, just because some folks will date black guys doesn't mean that they'll date him.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  15. #115
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,167
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    Like the good sis ThatGirl has said on this forum: "It has become more taboo to accuse someone of racism, than it is to actually be racist"
    i agree, however, you can't prove that someone is racist or prejudiced because of who they chose to date. that's grey area. i know black guys that will date white women, asian women, and etc and are racist as fuck towards whites, asians and etc. they'll say the most fucked up things about whites and asians, racial slurs and the whole nine. they'll be like "i'm not racist" when they are. they are outthere, breh. same thing with white people. there are racists that are outthere that will be smiling in your face, befriend you, act like they give a fuck about you, sit at the same table as you and are prejudiced against you and people that look like you. they don't want the world to know because they know what will happen if their cover is blown. it's the ones that you don't know about that will try their hardest to let you know that they aren't that. those are the ones you should be worrying about.

    but really, there's no way of knowing if anyone is racist or not unless you catch them in the act. everybody is prejudiced in some shape or form though even if they don't want to admit it or not. i'll go as far as to say that it's human nature.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  16. #116
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,233

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Calling someone racist isn't going to change their physical, sexual preferences anyway so I don't see the point of doing it other than to be bitter.

  17. #117
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    @ me being "touchy"


    I'm screaming


    Let me go before I get an infraction.

  18. #118
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,167
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Calling someone racist isn't going to change their physical, sexual preferences anyway so I don't see the point of doing it other than to be bitter.
    agreed wholeheartedly. it's a lost cause.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  19. #119
    ForeverSingle+Unloveable 72-Jay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    (somewhere in colorado)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,289

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge
    Quote Originally Posted by 72-Jay
    and had co-workers who seemed like pretty cool guys.
    Oh, glad that you find us tolerable in social conditions
    I really meant that to sound as more than just 'tolerable', maybe I didn't state it quite right...

    (I know I also said something like...not going to automatically dislike a black guy or reject him as a friend simply because of his skin color)

  20. #120

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    It's cool though I've accepted the fact that people won't date me because they see my skin color as being unattractive...... I'm glad to be part of the percentage of men who don't limit men on their race!

  21. #121
    Booyah! Callum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Gerstein and Robarts
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,710
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    I've recently been like borderline harassed by this gnarly dude on PoF. He's black, but he can't spell, so that makes him gross.
    blacksyringe

  22. #122

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    i think you're confused with what sexual preference and sexual attraction is. sexual attraction is how you are wired and sexual preference is who you would like to sleep with. you can't control who you're attracted to BUT you can control your preferences.

    i agree that you can't judge if someone is racist or not by whether they chose to sleep with blacks, whites or whoever. that's not right. however, i think it's a totally different story if that same person decides to make assumptions and prejudicial statements towards the same group that they don't deem attractive as if there's something wrong with that group of people. that's what i've seen. i don't think that not being sexually attracted or having sexual preference gives someone the right to belittle or to act like they're better than that person or that group of people that they're not interested in dating. that becomes something else entirely. there are many gay men that aren't attracted to women BUT they damn sure don't go around acting like they're better than women or belittling them because they're not sexually attracted to them. it doesn't keep them from treating and looking at them as human beings. that's what the problem is. that's when you can assume that someone is a racist because it goes beyond saying that you're not attracted to them.
    now you are talking of a completely different thing i didnt even mention.

    ofcourse that "acting like you're better", thinking and implying that you are superior, more valueable as human being in some way than people of other race, is a racist behaviour.

    but that has nothing to do with your legitimate choice to sleep with who you are attracted to, and dont sleep with who you are not attracted to.

    english is not my language, but sexual attraction is tightly related to sexual preference.

    as an example, someone can say that that woman is beautiful, or that that black guy is gorgeous, but if he hasn't ever gotten even a hard on on a woman or a black man - he hasn't, and that's something he can really control, and that's not racist.

  23. #123

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
    I'm cool with someone not being attracted to darker skin. There are some black guys who have lighter skin than some white guys.

    Physical attraction based on race is racist since race is not defined by physical characteristics.
    Physical attraction is not based on race, it is based on physical characteristics. What you are attempting to do is to silence discussion of attraction by prohibiting the use of generalizations. When someone says he is attracted to blonds, he really means "some blonds". Obviously, there are lots of ugly unattractive blonds in the world. And, when he says he is not attracted to black men, he has in mind the black men he has seen in the past. He is not necessarily saying that all black men--including those you say are lighter than some white guys--are unattractive. It is hard to have a discussion of attractiveness without using words and generalizations.

  24. #124

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
    Doesn't make any sense. If you're not attracted to physical characteristics then say that.
    For example blacks and Latinos are so close in many characteristics many of the time (and many Latinos have black heritage) why do I so often see no blacks but not no Latinos.
    It's bc it's a racial issue. It's a social issue. "Black" evokes a very social and emotional response.

    So if you're not into dark skin just say so and then it won't be just blacks. It will be many Latinos, middle easterners, Indians, etc.

    It's not as if blacks have such unique physical attributes that they are not shared by many other races.
    No, latinos, indians, middle easterns and black people dont all "look the same"... Needless to say, ofcourse that people of any of that races doesnt "look better or worse" than others, beauty is ofcourse beyond race. But if someone has never been attracted to a man of a race X (got a hard on) it is not racist thing for him to say he is not into people of that race. He can respect and not discriminate or be friends with people of that race etc, but it is his decision and right who he wants to have sex with, and he is not racist because of that.

  25. #125

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Personally, I have never put in my add in any dating site that "I'm not interested in people of that or that race". Personally, I dont mind being contacted by people of any race and answer particulary like "sorry, i am not really into you, good luck".

    But if someone puts in his personal add he's not interested in women, or effeminate guys, or people of some race - i dont really think he is mysoginist, homophobic or racist because of that.

    I'm attracted to people of many different races, I'm caucasian, but i.e. I've been attracted to more Latinos than Caucasians. On the other hand, I have seen maybe 20 black people live in my whole life, like in the street, and havent ever been much close to them, or even had the opporunity to even talk to them, because I live in that part of Europe where black people are rare. Ofcourse, I have seen many of them over the media, television, internet.

    but maybe I would try to "do something" and see how it goes with a guy like this one. i dont know. maybe i just never got the opportunity.


  26. #126

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    and this guy aint bad either


  27. #127
    Match in the gas tank...
    Taralen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    793

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Which European country do you reside in?

    Over the next few weeks, I will be doing some jet setting. First going from L.A. to Toronto to see my mother and spend a few days.

    Then I will be visiting Italy, and if I behave myself possibly Croatia to meet my boyfriends family.

    The only European country I been to is France. There were many black people there. Also Germany has lots of black people.

    I'm just curious. I like knowing about peopke outside of America.

    I sent you a pm too. Please respond. ^_^
    Glass Half Empty, Glass Half Full
    http://colorfulqueers.tumblr.com/

  28. #128
    Virgin hermenegilde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    To answer the topic's title question:
    I'm 100% white, have always been attracted by black men - and not because of the usual stereotypes (gigantic cocks, etc.) but rather due to several physical qualities most of black have to a higher level (most of all thicker skin textures, but also more arched butts, thicker lips...) But this is a non exclusive preference.
    Thanks God, as the poster above said, I live in France where black men are many, and always had the chance to meet black men who pleased me and who didn't seem to dislike me...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.