JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 128
  1. #51
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,152
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by MoePhoenix7 View Post
    This isn’t directed towards you but in general what I’m sick of is guys on sites like Grindr, okcupid who make statements on their profiles how they’re not attracted to black guys, then message me ‘complimenting’ me about how they aren’t usually into black guys but they would make the exception for me b/c “i’m cute”. And I’ve been told by other friends of mine that b/c my skin is of a lighter complexion that that makes me more desirable than the average black guy in the gay dating world. And with the open platform of the internet where people can just air out their innermost douchenozzle ‘preferences’ for all to see, it just makes this all the more apparent. But personally, quite unlike the OP and many other black gays, I don’t find being the exception to some idiot white guy flattering at all. I find those comments to be very unsavory and annoying. If you’re not into black guys on your profile, stay that way. Don’t hit my ass up expecting me to be pleased b/c you think I’m sorta cute for a black guy. Some white guys seriously need to pull their heads from out of their asses and understand that those comments still strike with a notion that that person is still unworthy to fully receive your ever so sought out and needed consideration. I’m just fortunate and happy that I don’t have to seek out and beg for approval from white guys to validate myself.

    I get enough attention from guys of all shades of grey so I really couldn’t care less.

    And truth be told the white guys who aren’t into me b/c I’m black usually aren’t shit in the looks department to get it if they wanted it anyway.

    well said. you hit the nail on the head with this posts.

    sometimes folks expose their ignorance and thinking that they're keeping it cute when they're not. how they sound acting like you're supposed to be flattered by them because they're white and they find you attractive? that's fucked up.

    reminds me of a thread on another forum that i saw last week where there was something from okcupid where this white woman told this black guy in a private message about "how he sounded smart for a black guy" and she was interested in dating him. needless to say, he turned her dumbass down.

    some people just need to be real with themselves and need to quit acting like the world is supposed to kiss their ignorant ass.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  2. #52
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,152
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyEggRolly View Post
    I highly suggest you just stay away from dating websites like OkCupid, BGCLive (yuck, I said that). Not the website fault, but most of the people on those websites are just kinda.. geh.. X_X
    okcupid isn't a good dating site at all. it seems like a lot of these dating sites are full of douchebags, desperate guys and jokers. hell, just the fact of seeing so many guys with shitty personalities is enough to make me uninterested in dating anyone and content with staying single. not even interested in having sex with them. wouldn't want anything to do with them period. i'm losing anything by staying single and i certainly am not in a rush. my life is good. could be better but it's good.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  3. #53

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    okcupid isn't a good dating site at all. it seems like a lot of these dating sites are full of douchebags, desperate guys and jokers on that site. hell, just the fact of seeing so many guys with shitty personality is enough to make me uninterested in dating and staying single. not even to have sex with them. wouldn't want anything to do with them period.
    Yes. >____<' Heh, I was going to say narcissistic, shallow, superficial, borderline idiots. But you just have to think.. "Wow. Although the majority gay guys are this awful, that doesn't mean all of them are".

    "reminds me of a thread on another forum that i saw last week where there was something from okcupid where this white woman told this black guy in a private message about "how he sounded smart for a black guy" and she was interested in dating him. needless to say, he turned her dumbass down. "

    Um.. What the fuck? How could she even say that?! Since when did appearance have do anything with intelligence? It's a good thing he rejected her, because if she was bold enough, and have thoughts like that in the beginning, there was going to be more problems in the future. Geh, some people. Either she was a troll, or just an extreme idiot. Most likely the second option.

  4. #54
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by Enchanted View Post
    ,if you are hot why I wouldn't like to flirt with you?

    Thank you. End of the fucking thread.


    God this shit kills me. Guess what, there are black guys that are butt ass fucking ugly. Then they want to run around and say its "racism"
    When the Abercrombie and Fitch model wants something with muscle mass, a nice head of hair, and cute face



    I'm so glad I don't have this pathetic ass mindset.

  5. #55
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dayton
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,401

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    some of the best seed ive swallowed was from a huge black cock....many many times

  6. #56
    Friendly Fireman
    thewiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Washington DC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    10,558

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    When I was first coming out in May of 2005, I went to Chicago at the suggestion of many on this site. I also visited Steamworks and my first company was with a young, black lover who taught 10th grade at an all-boy Catholic School in Chicago. He was amazing! Mind you, I had only had one other interraction with a man prior to that point so it was mind-blowing (among other things blown that evening). After I moved to DC, I regularly enjoyed the company of black men. Their skin is beautiful and I find something almost seductive about them. I have many black friends as does my husband but he notes that I particularly like black men! lol!

  7. #57
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,152
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    Thank you. End of the fucking thread.


    God this shit kills me. Guess what, there are black guys that are butt ass fucking ugly. Then they want to run around and say its "racism"
    When the Abercrombie and Fitch model wants something with muscle mass, a nice head of hair, and cute face



    I'm so glad I don't have this pathetic ass mindset.
    let me say this about some of you young guys today and let me get this point across very, very clearly.

    get this through your head. YOU ARE NEITHER BEAUTIFUL OR UGLY. YOU ARE YOU. IF YOU RUN AROUND THINKING THAT EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD IS GOING TO THINK YOU'RE THE HOTTEST GUY ALIVE, YOU WILL BE IN FOR A WORLD OF DISAPPOINTMENT. NOT EVERYBODY IS GOING TO THINK YOU'RE HOT. there's a difference between being confident with yourself and running around with this bullshit such as "i'm cute. i'm dropdead sexy. every guy wants a piece of me." well, the truth of the matter is there are some guys that will let you and there are those that don't. what happens when you run into somebody that doesn't think you're a 10 and let's you know that?

    i'm so tired of some of you young bucks coming out the woodwork with your insecure asses talking about "how good you look?". you may be decent but quit with the superficial bullshit. i don't some of you guys realize how pathetic you come off talking about how hot you think you are and run around gassing yourselves up off of a few compliments and etc as if the whole world is going to think you're hot. you need to come back down to earth and get with the program.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  8. #58
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    let me say this about some of you young guys today and let me get this point across very, very clearly.

    get this through your head. YOU ARE NEITHER BEAUTIFUL OR UGLY. YOU ARE YOU. IF YOU RUN AROUND THINKING THAT EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD IS GOING TO THINK YOU'RE THE HOTTEST GUY ALIVE, YOU WILL BE IN FOR A WORLD OF DISAPPOINTMENT. NOT EVERYBODY IS GOING TO THINK YOU'RE HOT. there's a difference between being confident with yourself and running around with this bullshit such as "i'm cute. i'm dropdead sexy. every guy wants a piece of me." well, the truth of the matter is there are some guys that will let you and there are those that don't. what happens when you run into somebody that doesn't think you're a 10 and let's you know that?

    i'm so tired of some of you young bucks coming out the woodwork with your insecure asses talking about "how good you look?". you may be decent but quit with the superficial bullshit. i don't some of you guys realize how pathetic you come off talking about how hot you think you are and run around gassing yourselves up off of a few compliments and etc as if the whole world is going to think you're hot. you need to come back down to earth and get with the program.



    I see you quoted my post, but I know for a fact none of that dribble you wrote is in response to me when I never once referred to myself or how I looked. Clearly I touched on a nerve and you responded to your feelings, not a single thing I wrote.You can call me insecure when I log onto an internet forum foaming at the mouth about guys who have a heightened sense of self.


    Your point, as usual, is misplaced, misguided, and out of context to what I said.

  9. #59
    JUB Addict loveguys72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,335

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    On topic, I like a guy for his personality and intelligence. Good looks certainly don't hurt, but they're not what seals the deal. Skin pigmentation is completely irrelevant.

  10. #60
    PerScientiam AdJustitiam bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    17,570
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by loki81 View Post
    every black guy I've struck up a conversation with on okcupid flaked out of me, but I don't blame the website.
    No, that kind of chafing only comes from failing to use enough lube.

  11. #61
    JUB Addict wilbur33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,113

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    I am attracted to men of colour. Always have been, always will be. 100 per-fucking-cent.

    But that's not to say I would date someone just because of his skin colour - that will get my attention, but it takes personality to keep it.

  12. #62
    The gay gargoyle G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Denver CO
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    45,735
    Blog Entries
    21

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by MoePhoenix7 View Post
    This isn’t directed towards you but in general what I’m sick of is guys on sites like Grindr, okcupid who make statements on their profiles how they’re not attracted to black guys, then message me ‘complimenting’ me about how they aren’t usually into black guys but they would make the exception for me b/c “i’m cute”. And I’ve been told by other friends of mine that b/c my skin is of a lighter complexion that that makes me more desirable than the average black guy in the gay dating world. And with the open platform of the internet where people can just air out their innermost douchenozzle ‘preferences’ for all to see, it just makes this all the more apparent. But personally, quite unlike the OP and many other black gays, I don’t find being the exception to some idiot white guy flattering at all. I find those comments to be very unsavory and annoying. If you’re not into black guys on your profile, stay that way. Don’t hit my ass up expecting me to be pleased b/c you think I’m sorta cute for a black guy. Some white guys seriously need to pull their heads from out of their asses and understand that those comments still strike with a notion that that person is still unworthy to fully receive your ever so sought out and needed consideration. I’m just fortunate and happy that I don’t have to seek out and beg for approval from white guys to validate myself.

    I get enough attention from guys of all shades of grey so I really couldn’t care less.

    And truth be told the white guys who aren’t into me b/c I’m black usually aren’t shit in the looks department to get it if they wanted it anyway.

    I can't be the only one to have been told by a homophobe that they're cool with me because I'm "one of the good ones". Same playbook, different players.

    Lex

  13. #63
    Sex God Taralen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    751

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    OP, I have a similar situation to yours.

    I grew up in a mixed area. Even though I lived in the ghetto/urban part of town. My school however was very diverse. Before high School, I was sort of asexual. I never felt attraction to anyone. I just wanted to stay home and play world of warcraft. When I eventually started going to into high School, I first realized I had feelings for men. But they were mostly other black boys.

    There was this one person in my history class that I developed my first crush on. Mr. Barnes, the teacher. Lol. He was so goddam handsome. He looked just like Michael Shanks, so sexy. From this point on I found white men more attractive than black.

    Don't get me wrong, black men are gods. Usher, ll cool j, Tyrese are fine as hell.

    But in this sorry excuse for a community, you have a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.

    If you don't date/not attracted to white men, you are prejudiced.

    If you date white men, guys from both races will degrade you. Black guys will call you a sell out and assume the relationship is full of kinky s&m action, whether it is or isn't. White guys will call you a snow queen.

    But if you ignore ignorant people, you will be just fine.

  14. #64

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	heathjordan.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	899667

    I wish this hot white hunk was into me! I would fuck him every chance I get. Back to the question though, I'm black and have been with a few white guys in the past so yea, there are some out there that are into black men.

  15. #65

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    "Some white guys seriously need to pull their heads from out of their asses and understand that those comments still strike with a notion that that person is still unworthy to fully receive your ever so sought out and needed consideration."

    Yes! It's a sense of superiority. Racism.

  16. #66
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,152
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    back to this thread topic and i have to say the real reason why i think this thread is fucked up. VERY FUCKED UP.


    i hate this whole idea where you have this notion where a white guy is automatically hot or date worthy because he's white and everybody else that isn't white is basically inferior. this is a common theme that i'm seeing in the lgbt community. beauty is subjective and all, don't get me wrong but i think it's funny how you have everybody putting white guys as the cream of the crop because of their skin color as if they're the best and putting everybody else to the back. i think it's fucking ridiculous. i always hear a nonwhite person basically making a thread like this basically saying to himself that he's inferior and that people that are like him are inferior and that he needs a white guy to show him love in order to feel whole as a person. there was an asian poster that used to complain about how no white guy wouldn't want to date him but yet he wasn't down with dating someone who was asian and wasn't white. i also notice that you have nonwhite guys saying that they're not attracted to other nonwhite guys and only to white guys. basically everybody is saying that they're only attracted or want white guys. to me, it smells like BULLSHIT. like seriously, like are all white guys hot or saying. PLEASE. the same folks would give a white guy they consider unattractive over a hot black guy or a hot asian guy so i don't believe the whole "i'm attracted to white guys" bullshit. like so you're saying that white guys are the only guys that are attractive, have good personalities, have good qualities about them and etc. to me, i think it's an insult to basically want to date someone because they're white and shut somebody down because they're black. you obviously aren't dating them because you geniunely care about them as a person. you just want to date them for how they look and you base assumptions about them without even getting to know them. you're ready to jump into paul's lap because he's white, ready to suck his dick and etc BUT you really don't like paul for who he is. more so for how he looks.

    even the title of this thread has this underlying theme. it's making black guys seem inferior towards white guys. the op is basically saying that he isn't shit because he's black and not worthy of a white guy because of that. it's sad really. if you want to like somebody or date somebody, just like them for who they are. quit looking at their skin color, their eye color, their background and etc and get to know them as a person. yeah, of course you have to be attracted to them BUT i personally think that there's a bigger underlying reason behind that. more of a psychological reason. the whole okcupid research with the which guys respond to which guys.

    to me, i think it shows the damage of society on a whole where basically folks are brainwashed to be a certain way where they feel that white is right and anything else is wrong. this has GOT to stop. the simple fact that the op feels that he's inferior to a white guy because he's black is fucking sad. the simple fact that to this day and age people are basically judging someone for who they are from their skin color where they assume that so and so is more dateable because they're white. it's fucking ridiculous. i'm not ugly or unattractive because i'm black and you aren't hot or attractive because you're white. get it through your head.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  17. #67
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,109

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    if you want to like somebody or date somebody, just like them for who they are. quit looking at their skin color, their eye color, their background and etc and get to know them as a person. yeah, of course you have to be attracted to them (....).
    ^^^^^^ I fully agree with this opinion, and that's also the way how I look towards guys. So similar to the opinion of people in this topic who have said things like 'I like them all'.
    I am Dutch, so please excuse me for my low level of English.

  18. #68

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    If it wasn't for the white guilt i wouldn't have a problem dating guys of different race, though as it stands white gay guys have more than enough issues for me.

  19. #69
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,152
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
    So many race threads about white guys not wanting black guys.

    Why don't we have more threads about black guys who have a "preference" for white guys as well? OR any other race.

    I'm more disgusted by black guys who aren't open to other black guys than I am disgusted by white guys not into black guys.
    it all boils down to the same thing at the end of the day. there's way too many people running around with this whole "white is right and everything else is wrong" mentality. that's what it boils down to the end of the day.

    i also can't stand folks who act like something is wrong with the people they're not attracted to. who the fuck do they think they are?
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  20. #70
    A Total Bottom mbamike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,999

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    ^ Really? Not me!

    I want to hookup with at least one guy from every race. I have had a generous sampling of black guys and a few white guys. I'm hoping for some Latinos next.

    Homophobia kills!

  21. #71
    Sex God PKMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    564
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    I think writing people off because of race is pretty sad and pretty stupid.

  22. #72

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    I see no essential difference between a preference for a sex partner of a certain skin color and a preference for the same sex. They are simply preferences. If I was to make a concerted effort to overcome my preference in this regard I would prefer to spend my energy in trying to like chicks, which is never going to happen. I prefer not. Understand?

  23. #73
    A Total Bottom mbamike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,999

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannBessler View Post

    - - - Updated - - -

    What a hussy!
    LOL! Kisses!

    Homophobia kills!

  24. #74
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,833

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMO View Post
    I think writing people off because of race is pretty sad and pretty stupid.
    Well writing off is one thing, not seeking out / not being inherently attracted to x is another.

    I could never possibly say that I "would never" date a black guy or "would never" be attracted to one, or whatever else. Attraction is a lot of things and I have gotten into people I didn't initially think of romantically at all after getting to know them better. However, speaking strictly from the chemicals (and I'm sure social and cultural influences have been huge, admittedly) I'm not physically attracted to black guys at all, and I know many black guys aren't attracted to non-black guys too. But that isn't coming from a place of disliking black people because of their race, it has almost certainly been influenced by what I saw in imagery and movies and magazines and what I was told was attractive growing up, but at this point it's no different than (for me) seeing a guy has absolutely 0 body hair. I don't find that attractive at all. I couldn't say I'd never date a 100% smooth guy but if I did get really into one it would have to do with more than an initial physical attraction because that wouldn't be there.

  25. #75
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,152
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by moniker View Post
    I see no essential difference between a preference for a sex partner of a certain skin color and a preference for the same sex. They are simply preferences. If I was to make a concerted effort to overcome my preference in this regard I would prefer to spend my energy in trying to like chicks, which is never going to happen. I prefer not. Understand?
    there's a difference between preference and attraction. you can't chose what you're attracted to but you can chose what you prefer. that's why it's a thin line. you may not be attracted to somebody or a group of people, okay. just because you're not attracted to somebody doesn't mean that they're ugly, that they have something wrong with them or make them any less of a human being than you are. you have dudes that go the extra length and get rude with it, man. there's many guys out here that simply don't understand that. their egos are too big for their bodies. just because you're not attracted to black men doesn't mean that all black men are ugly or that there's something wrong with them. they have to throw in the racism in there too.

    you can see the same thing with some gay guys towards women. they go overboard with that shit. they pretty much write women off. they have to go to the hills and beyond to let the world know that they don't like women when all they have to do is just simply go about their fucking business. they can't even say "that woman is pretty over there" or say something positive towards a woman or think of her in a good way because they're afraid they might be attracted towards them as if there's something wrong with that. at least you have the ability to love. some people outthere are born without emotions.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  26. #76
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,833

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    there's a difference between preference and attraction.
    Certainly there are things you just flat don't find attractive.

  27. #77

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    Oop



    This GIF made me laugh out loud... Pierces EVER.

  28. #78
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,152
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Certainly there are things you just flat don't find attractive.
    yeah, indeed.

    i don't care too much about the whole attraction thing. i just don't like all these guys out here that go about putting down folks that they're not attracted to as if the world revolves around them. they think because they're not attracted to black men that gives them the right to say that black men are ugly or assume that something is wrong with black men like they have bad qualities and are inferior compared to the guys that they like such as whites. like i've literally seen some people say this shit on this forum indirectly and directly. fuckers can't simply say that they're just not into black men and keep it moving. one dude tried to push scientific racism talking about white genetics is better than black genetics and if so and so looks good, they have better genes than the ugly person. beauty is subjective, isn't it? folks will go the back way to basically write someone off where they can't even befriend them because they're not attracted to them or can't even say anything nice about them as a person. i'm not attracted to women but that doesn't give me the right to say women are ugly, vagina is nasty, and that women don't have anything good about them. that would be basically me saying i have a hatred for women.

    folks don't realize how offensive they come off when they say that shit. just because you're not attracted to me because of my skin color doesn't make you any better than me and it certainly doesn't make me any less of a human being. to them, they're basically saying that there's NO attractive black guys outthere listening to what they say. if you're not attracted to somebody, that's one thing BUT don't go about shitting on them and trying to boost yourself up in the process.
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  29. #79
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,833

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    yeah, indeed.

    i don't care too much about the whole attraction thing. i just don't like all these guys out here that go about putting down folks that they're not attracted to as if the world revolves around them. they think because they're not attracted to black men that gives them the right to say that black men are ugly or assume that something is wrong with black men like they have bad qualities and are inferior compared to the guys that they like such as whites. like i've literally seen some people say this shit on this forum indirectly and directly.

    folks don't realize how offensive they come off when they say that shit. just because you're not attracted to me because of my skin color doesn't make you any better than me and it certainly doesn't make me any less of a human being. to them, they're basically saying that there's NO attractive black guys outthere listening to what they say. if you're not attracted to somebody, that's one thing BUT don't go about shitting on them and trying to boost yourself up in the process.
    Oh no I totally agree with you on that. Really I just perused this last page and it looked more like the opposite-- it looked like the implication that people are jerks or something if they admit to not being attracted to black people. I could go down any list of things that I would put in the same category that have nothing to do with race-- for example, I hate orange skintone. What do I mean by that? People with cheap tans, slap on tans, or Europeans who live in subtropical areas like South Africa tend to have this. I kinda shudder. Nothing to do with disliking them as people, I just don't find the visual appearance attractive at all. But yeah when people start to take their own subjective turn-on's/off's and try to codify them into some universal truth it annoys me--- size queens, twinks who call average (or above) guys "fat", etc. All that kind of stuff annoys me too.

  30. #80
    WTF????? refujiunderground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    10,152
    Blog Entries
    43

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Oh no I totally agree with you on that. Really I just perused this last page and it looked more like the opposite-- it looked like the implication that people are jerks or something if they admit to not being attracted to black people. I could go down any list of things that I would put in the same category that have nothing to do with race-- for example, I hate orange skintone. What do I mean by that? People with cheap tans, slap on tans, or Europeans who live in subtropical areas like South Africa tend to have this. I kinda shudder. Nothing to do with disliking them as people, I just don't find the visual appearance attractive at all. But yeah when people start to take their own subjective turn-on's/off's and try to codify them into some universal truth it annoys me--- size queens, twinks who call average (or above) guys "fat", etc. All that kind of stuff annoys me too.
    hell yeah, another thing too.

    you notice how some of these guys use the excuse of being unattracted to somebody as a means to basically disassociate themselves all across the board with anything other than dating. as a friend, as an acquaintance, someone to talk to, and etc. it basically implies that they feel that that group has NO qualities that they see that is good with them where they literally write them off altogether. like folks aren't attracted to women BUT does that keep them from making friends with women though? it's one thing if you live in an area that has NOBODY of a certain group or very little BUT if you pretty much come in contact with folks everybody and you can't even talk with them and get to know them to an extent where it's big or small, you can imply that something about them.

    like i certainly don't have to date someone to talk to them over a simple casual talk. what's that about?
    one thing about the closet/you don't have to hurry/it will be bad tomorrow/so brother, don't you worry

  31. #81
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,833

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by refujiunderground View Post
    hell yeah, another thing too.

    you notice how some of these guys use the excuse of being unattracted to somebody as a means to basically disassociate themselves all across the board with anything other than dating. as a friend, as an acquaintance, someone to talk to, and etc. it basically implies that they feel that that group has NO qualities that they see that is good with them where they literally write them off altogether. like folks aren't attracted to women BUT does that keep them from making friends with women though? it's one thing if you live in an area that has NOBODY of a certain group or very little BUT if you pretty much come in contact with folks everybody and you can't even talk with them and get to know them to an extent where it's big or small, you can imply that something about them.

    like i certainly don't have to date someone to talk to them over a simple casual talk. what's that about?
    I think you probably pegged the way you can separate "i'm not attracted to x" from "I'm prejudiced against x."

    I have friends from virtually every cultural background you can think of and on a purely physical level, I don't find at least half of them attractive at all. I do think that much of the U.S. still suffers from a lot of hush-hush self-denial about how much willful social segregation there still is by race, and there are a lot of white people who don't have more than the token coworker acquaintance from another ethnic background.

  32. #82

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Sorry, not into black guys. For one thing, they're usually too damn big!!

  33. #83
    Come again? dereperez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    4,136
    Blog Entries
    6

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    I'm a white guy but I'm into guys of every race...there's usually something attractive about all of them somehow. I've dated a black guy, an Asian guy....haven't had any Hispanics yet.

  34. #84
    ForeverSingle+Unloveable 72-Jay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    (somewhere in colorado)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    4,232

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    I'm primarily attracted to white guys, that I will admit...Its just a personal internal attraction thing.

    But I also see "attracted to" and "like/dislike" as different things. I've deff seen some goodlooking blacks, and had co-workers who seemed like pretty cool guys.

    I'm certainly not going to just automatically dislike/reject a black guy as a friend (or maybe 'more than a friend') simply because of his skin color. Never know he could turn out to be a great guy. You gotta at least give a chance.

  35. #85
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    surrounded by Western Illinois cornfields and soybeans
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,221
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    I've generally been attracted to black guys equally as to "white" guys.

    In fact, in my early days of frequent and promiscuous sex, it wasn't lost on me that I was having fun with black guys well above what should have been available from statistical probabilities alone (in Ann Arbor MI). This was not a conscious effort, but just that it happened that way.
    BOSS: I'm sorry, but I'll have to lay you and Jack off.
    SUE: Can you just jack off? I feel like shit today.

    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

    BALTIMORE POLICE: To Protect and SEVER.

  36. #86
    Porn Star Chrizze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    338

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    I have seen plenty of black guys,here,on the internet,that I would be into.I'm not exclude any of so called "races",thought I might have preferences.(Asians). but my coyntry is 99% white.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    <= This is Bunny.Copy Him to your signature.Now.
    (")_(")
    Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
    Martin Luther King Jr.

  37. #87
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    It is a general rule that if you take a small sampling of your experiences and use it to generalize a group or groups of people, you will upset members on this forum. Learn to be open-minded and careful about what you decide to post as a forum topic here. This is a place to express yourself, but be mindful of the internationally diverse audience you are writing to.
    #439th oldest member on JUB.

  38. #88
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    surrounded by Western Illinois cornfields and soybeans
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,221
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    ^ The internationally diverse, racially cosmopolitan nature of this place is, to me, something which makes this place so special and marvelous. I seriously doubt I would have stayed this long if it was nothing but a U. S./Canadian site with no other participation.
    BOSS: I'm sorry, but I'll have to lay you and Jack off.
    SUE: Can you just jack off? I feel like shit today.

    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

    BALTIMORE POLICE: To Protect and SEVER.

  39. #89
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by 72-Jay View Post
    and had co-workers who seemed like pretty cool guys.


    Oh, glad that you find us tolerable in social conditions

  40. #90

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Heres the way I see it, something you don't find attractive you think is not good looking/ugly?

  41. #91

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    I am attracted to muscular smooth black guys. But all too often they have body hair and facial hair which is a turn off for me, black or white.

  42. #92

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    sexual preference is not racism.

  43. #93
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by blueranger View Post
    sexual preference is not racism.

    It is when you generalize by race

  44. #94

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Yes! I love black guys

  45. #95

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFudge View Post
    It is when you generalize by race
    and because gay people are not attracted to women, are they discriminating women, are all gay men misogynists or male chauvinists because of that? ofcourse not.

    sexual attraction, and who you accept to sleep with, and share your body, is a personal right and choice, and is not a discrimination.

  46. #96

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    I'm biracial (Black, and British). I find myself attracted to blacks and whites equally. I enjoy other races as well. Boy, do I have soft spot for Hispanic boys..

  47. #97
    JUB Addict vulgar_newcomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Petersburg
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,904

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    When love comes around and you don't stare it in the eye for whatever reason you are gonna miss it when its gone, and gone is a long time fools.

  48. #98
    GAYVIATOR ibill1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SAN
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    2,347

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Since my husband of 33 yrs passed, I've been with or dated at least 4 black guys, a couple of white guys, two asians, and one guy I met on a layover that I have no idea what he was or did I care, I think Turkish, he was so handsome and much younger than myself. If I find a guy attractive I don't care what he is, I drop my pants. I seem to find men of all nationalities, races etc. attractive. I'm a slut. I deserve it though, only having sex with the same guy for 33 yrs. since I was 17. It's like a smorgasboard and I'm going back for seconds, thirds, etc.

  49. #99
    JUB Addict Georgiadude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,012

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    I've been with guys of every race. If I think a guy is cute it doesnt matter to me what race he happens to be. he's cute.

    Steven

  50. #100
    JUB Addict DigitalFudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,800

    Code of Conduct

    Re: White Guys, are you or will you ever be into black guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by blueranger View Post
    and because gay people are not attracted to women, are they discriminating women, are all gay men misogynists or male chauvinists because of that?

    That statement is flawed for one specific and important reason: All women have a set of breasts (Few exceptions) and a vagina (Few exceptions, medically)



    We can generalize women in that way because it is factual. Race and Ethnicity do not that rigid boarders like gender. I can look at one woman and make the safe assumption that every last one I will see for the rest of my life carry the same parts. You cannot look at 100 black men and pretend to know 1,000,000 black men. You cannot meet forty Asians, and know how big or small the rest are.





    If you do, have a preconceived notion about them, that's called prejudice.


    I love that argument though, It's cute.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.