JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1

    Joe Souza from "Naked Boys Singing" Porn Past...

    If any of you guys have seen the video release of the infamous musical "Naked Boys Singing" you will recognize the name Joe Souza. He's best known as the singer of "The Bliss of a Bris".

    Well like everyone in that movie he goes full frontal, and man he is a beautiful guy with a hot cock...

    It turns out he has a past in porn: specifically, in soft-core 'erotica'. The type of heterosexual stuff that airs on Skinemax or goes straight to video.

    He's gone by the names "Matt Dalpiaz" (which I think is actually his real name) and "Marcus Leland". Here is his IMDB page:

    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1318675/

    His 'legit' work has been minimal but he seems to be trying to strike out as a legit actor. I'm one of his facebook 'friends' and he never discusses his sex movie past.

    The sad news is, I have downloaded as many of the soft core movies listed on IMDB as I could find and he doesn't show cock - let alone rock hard cock - in ANY of them. I guess this is typical for straight porn; the last thing straight guys want to see is another guy's dick. I'm pretty sure he's gay in real life but he does an impressive job of chewing on tits and pretending to eat pussy in those movies...

    So I thought I would post here and leave it to you horny detectives to see if you can come up with any evidence that he has gone frontal in actual porn, soft core or even better hard core. I've thought about just messaging him on facebook and saying "You ever done hard core porn?" but I'm guessing he would defriend me pretty quick.

    All right men, the balls are in your court. Get digging!!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12931606_gal.jpg 
Views:	496 
Size:	13.5 KB 
ID:	898760
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MV5BNzY2NDI0MzU2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzM0NDc0NA@@._V1._SX532_SY800_.jpg 
Views:	286 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	898761

  2. #2
    Slut kaly13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    184

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Souza from "Naked Boys Singing" Porn Past...

    OMG, I REALLY love this guy, he's pretty hot, actually!!

  3. #3
    @ The House of Grimshaw pat grimshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    16,906
    Blog Entries
    13

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Souza from "Naked Boys Singing" Porn Past...

    I thought "Naked Boys Singing" was a gay ****** The local version here was.

  4. #4
    Porn Star

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Columbus
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    464

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Souza from "Naked Boys Singing" Porn Past...

    It is a "gay" show but, at least in NYC, it draws a lot of bachelorette parties and they are often annoying as hell to the rest of the (mostly gay) audience. These all female groups are usually half (or completely) loaded, talk loud among themselves (and to the performers) try to take photos of the guys on stage, etc., etc., etc., ... At a performance I saw recently one of the woman was verbally demeaning one of the singers about the size of hi penis - he took it in stride but it totally screwed up the song he was singing. One of the guys in the audience turned to her and told her that women like her made him thankful he was gay.

  5. #5

    Re: Joe Souza from "Naked Boys Singing" Porn Past...

    Quote Originally Posted by mcflyer54 View Post
    It is a "gay" show but, at least in NYC, it draws a lot of bachelorette parties and they are often annoying as hell to the rest of the (mostly gay) audience. These all female groups are usually half (or completely) loaded, talk loud among themselves (and to the performers) try to take photos of the guys on stage, etc., etc., etc., ... At a performance I saw recently one of the woman was verbally demeaning one of the singers about the size of hi penis - he took it in stride but it totally screwed up the song he was singing. One of the guys in the audience turned to her and told her that women like her made him thankful he was gay.
    Yes, Naked Boys Singing is gay themed. It's his soft core pornos that were hetero.

  6. #6
    @ The House of Grimshaw pat grimshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    16,906
    Blog Entries
    13

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Souza from "Naked Boys Singing" Porn Past...

    Quote Originally Posted by mcflyer54 View Post
    … bachelorette parties and they are often annoying as hell to the rest of the (mostly gay) audience….
    I hate those noisy, uppity fag-hags who gate-crash gay pubs and mess things up for us.

  7. #7

    Re: Joe Souza from "Naked Boys Singing" Porn Past...

    I've saw him in several of these soft core porns that air on cable but have never saw where any of the actors show thier dicks. In the past I have also tried finding if he has performed in anything where he has done full frontal but so far found nothing. Always thought he was hot and goodlooking, had a great body.

  8. #8
    Silver Magic sdrival's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,174

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Souza from "Naked Boys Singing" Porn Past...

    Quote Originally Posted by photoman4u35 View Post
    I've saw him in several of these soft core porns that air on cable but have never saw where any of the actors show thier dicks. In the past I have also tried finding if he has performed in anything where he has done full frontal but so far found nothing. Always thought he was hot and goodlooking, had a great body.
    You mean besides Naked Boys Singing? He's full frontal in that for most of the DVD.

  9. #9

    Re: Joe Souza from "Naked Boys Singing" Porn Past...

    No sdrival, I meant in his porn films. I haven't found anything so far from those.

  10. #10

    Re: Joe Souza from "Naked Boys Singing" Porn Past...

    Quote Originally Posted by photoman4u35 View Post
    No sdrival, I meant in his porn films. I haven't found anything so far from those.
    Yeah, it's just so rare for someone to star in SO MANY softcore movies and not do some kind of hard core stuff too. I want to see him with a nice hard on, at least! :P

  11. #11

    Re: Joe Souza from "Naked Boys Singing" Porn Past...

    Quote Originally Posted by jaybeebrad View Post
    Yeah, it's just so rare for someone to star in SO MANY softcore movies and not do some kind of hard core stuff too. I want to see him with a nice hard on, at least! :P

    I thought I'd revive this thread in the hope someone might hunt down some hardcore stuff. :P

  12. #12

    Re: Joe Souza from "Naked Boys Singing" Porn Past...

    I've tried jaybeebrad but always come up empty. Wish there were some hardcore stuff out there of him.

  13. #13

    Re: Joe Souza from "Naked Boys Singing" Porn Past...

    go to epornik website and search for "boys". It's gonna be there.

  14. #14
    On the Prowl GayZombieMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    136

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Joe Souza from "Naked Boys Singing" Porn Past...

    I've also looked for hot Matt Dalpiaz porn and this might not help but I remember reading a comment on one site where someone said they saw his penis in one of his softcore ponos and that it was big. Unfortunately I don't remember the name of the porn, but I remember it had a police theme, possibly had the word "cop" in the title.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.