Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

Thread: Sexy Underwear

Sexy Underwear

Encouraged by Daveywavey's Straight Boy Sexy Underwear Crisis video I was motivated and purchased a pair of Almost Naked Sport Briefs by Andrew Christian. I really like them but the problem is I think the pocket, pouch (whatever it is called) needs to be bigger. Does anyone have any recommendations for underwear brands that have bigger pouches?

A bit about me:

I am hung (8 inches), I also have big balls.
    I largely wear American Eagle Boxers. I only wear boxers.
    I never wore underwear until I was 12 because that is when they made us change for gym. That is also when I discovered boxers.
    I generally feel briefs, and boxer briefs are too restrictive. My penis needs the freedom to move around.
    I live in Toronto.

Side note: Why is there no fashion forum here?

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Sexy Underwear

Try posting the pic or video again. I'm intrigued.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Yeah, I'm intrigued too. What do you mean by you have big balls? Post some pictures. Can't recommend sexy underwear without seeing them first.

The only video I posted was the Davey Wavey's video. You can find it on youtube. The title is: "Straight Boy Sexy Underwear Crisis!" I am not going to be posting pictures of myself. I was just wondering if anyone could recommend an underwear brand that makes pouches that are bigger. Andrew Christian is an almost good fit it just needs to be a little bigger. I think Aussie Bum would be too small, because I have tried on my brother's before. Otherwise I will just stick to American Eagle boxers and slip on a pair of Andrew Christian briefs or boxer briefs before sex to add that extra layer of sexiness.

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

The video is interesting, but it looks more like blatant advertisement to me.