JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345 LastLast
Results 151 to 200 of 208
  1. #151
    Sex God AngolaZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    782

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Yes the rockets will fly because Israel has blockaded Gaza restricting free trade. Some of the money has to go through Israel first before being handed over to Palestine. Israel shoots at farmers in Gaza when planting their crops, what do they think they are planting anti-Jew maize. This is not purely a proxy war, the other Arab countries got involved because they saw their brethren being treated like scum

  2. #152
    Sex God AngolaZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    782

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Israel has never reverted back to the UN resolution borders which ALL arab countries agree with. I dont think any Palestinians genuinely think all Jews can be forcibly removed from Israel and an Arab state created instead. All they are asking for is their land as per UN resolution and all their get is increasing settlements

  3. #153
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    So rockets smuggled into Gaza.....hmmmmm I wonder why they choke point shipments..... whenever they let their foot off the choke points due to international pressure then rockets are smuggled and launched...

    Neither side is above board. However I tend to side with the country that supports the rule of law and has somewhat a sense of equality. I don't think that sentiment and therefore that support is ever going to change... not just from me but from the western world.

    So as was aptly posted above... round and round we go....

    Out of curiosity what of the Arabs and Palestinians living in Israel and having ten million times the quality of life because of it? It is argued above that the worry is power in the Knesset BUT 1.5 million will not overcome the will of 7.6 million so that is a false fear...

    One country is the only solution... imho
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  4. #154
    Sex God AngolaZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    782

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    They wouldnt be living in Israel in the first place if their land was truely free. They are looking for economic opportunities denied to them by the blockade. Of course some of them were born there and have been there for generations.

    Israel would not need to worry about rockets being shipped to Gaza if it was not illegally occupying Palestinian land as per UN resolution

  5. #155
    Sex God AngolaZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    782

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Khaled Meshal, Hamas's Damascus-based political bureau chief, said the organization was willing to cooperate with "a resolution to the Arab-Israeli conflict which included a Palestinian state based on 1967 borders", provided that Palestinian refugees hold the right to return to Israel and that East Jerusalem be the new nation's capital

    from the horses mouth, very reasonable request to adhere to 1967 borders. Israel ....erh Netanyahu refuses with the idiotic excuse that those borders would be indefensible.

    Israel No1 priority is LAND not peace, that is why it is not in their interest to have peace with Palestine because they would then lose their main reason for grabbing land

  6. #156
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by AngolaZee View Post
    They wouldnt be living in Israel in the first place if their land was truely free. They are looking for economic opportunities denied to them by the blockade. Of course some of them were born there and have been there for generations.

    Israel would not need to worry about rockets being shipped to Gaza if it was not illegally occupying Palestinian land as per UN resolution
    BULLSHIT

    The folks running the show behind the Palestinians want the destruction of jews... nothing more and nothing less. Peace and their own state was offered to Arafat but he balked because that is NOT what the goal of the HAMAS organization is for Palestine.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by AngolaZee View Post
    Khaled Meshal, Hamas's Damascus-based political bureau chief, said the organization was willing to cooperate with "a resolution to the Arab-Israeli conflict which included a Palestinian state based on 1967 borders", provided that Palestinian refugees hold the right to return to Israel and that East Jerusalem be the new nation's capital

    from the horses mouth, very reasonable request to adhere to 1967 borders. Israel ....erh Netanyahu refuses with the idiotic excuse that those borders would be indefensible.

    Israel No1 priority is LAND not peace, that is why it is not in their interest to have peace with Palestine because they would then lose their main reason for grabbing land
    Right you just gloss over the ...we want to take Jerusalem from you part... check.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  7. #157
    Sex God AngolaZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    782

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    East Jerusalem, Israel can have West Jerusalem problem solved what is so hard to comprehend about that. East Jerusalem is already facing toward Gaza anyway so no biggy.

  8. #158
    Sex God AngolaZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    782

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    BULLSHIT

    The folks running the show behind the Palestinians want the destruction of jews... nothing more and nothing less. Peace and their own state was offered to Arafat but he balked because that is NOT what the goal of the HAMAS organization is for Palestine.

    I see Palestinians i.e Hamas running the show, the fact that they get support from other does not mean they dont want freedom from Israel Occupation.

    What Arafat was offered was rubbish , he would have been a traitor to accept it. You dont accept shit offered to you just for the sake of peace, when you say "their own state" you conveniently hide the specifics of the rubbish offered

  9. #159
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Specifics such as? You seem quite knowledgeable .... illuminate us.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  10. #160
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Oh and please don't tell me right of return since the Jews owned the land well before Palestinians did if we are to go back in time and grant land ownership....
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  11. #161
    Sex God AngolaZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    782

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Thats where you are wrong, can you proove that the entirety of Israel in its current state and form was owned by Jews no. Some areas were uninhabited some areas were occupied by Jews, some areas were occupied by Arabs. You can not just generalise and say Jews owned the land

    The existence of Israel is based entirely on the Jews right to return and yet you want to deny Jews the same. Isnt that being a hypocrite

  12. #162
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    I understand you to mean i want to deny Palestinians?

    Yet Palestinians, Jews and Armenians, Christians and Muslims still live in Israel because they are tolerant of others. Yet can the same be said of the Palestinian areas?
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  13. #163
    Sex God AngolaZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    782

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    The UN Security Council has declared the annexation of the Golan Heights and East Jerusalem to be "null and void" and continues to view the territories as occupied.[189][190] The International Court of Justice, principal judicial organ of the United Nations, asserted, in its 2004 advisory opinion on the legality of the construction of the Israeli West Bank barrier, that the lands captured by Israel in the Six-Day War, including East Jerusalem, are occupied territory.[191]
    Source Link (added by moderator): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel#...ed_territories
    Last edited by opinterph; November 21st, 2012 at 02:39 PM. Reason: added quote tags and source link; Refer to CE&P Posting Guidelines

  14. #164
    Sex God AngolaZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    782

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Palestinians, Jews and Armenians, Christians and Muslims are also present in Iran mind you. Historically Jews were treated as inferior citizens. But now Iranian Jews enjoy same status as everyone

  15. #165
    Sex God AngolaZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    782

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    I understand you to mean i want to deny Palestinians?

    Yet Palestinians, Jews and Armenians, Christians and Muslims still live in Israel because they are tolerant of others. Yet can the same be said of the Palestinian areas?
    If they come in the form of illegal settlements of course they can not be tolerated

  16. #166
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by AngolaZee View Post
    Palestinians, Jews and Armenians, Christians and Muslims are also present in Iran mind you. Historically Jews were treated as inferior citizens. But now Iranian Jews enjoy same status as everyone
    ahh but treated to an equality of an oppressive regime... no thanks. Iran issued a fatwa again a man for singing a song... that is ignorant.

    Quote Originally Posted by AngolaZee View Post
    If they come in the form of illegal settlements of course they can not be tolerated
    Oh I didnt say that... just that the propensity for all people to live under one successful Jewish state is demonstrated however the tolerance is not so demonstrated on the other side of the aisle.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  17. #167
    Sex God Mariatenebre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Transexual Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Posts
    975

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by AngolaZee View Post
    Simple, Obama doesn't build settlements in other people's land, Obama does not insist on America being called a Christian state. Would you support a racist, rapist or murderer just because he was pro-gay.NO So this argument you are trying to push above is stupid to say the least
    Except as I mentioned before said land dosen't belong to the Pallys. Again the land belongs to Israel and Israel has a right to take control of them if they are trying to destroy them. Plus Israel is far from racist and it is illegal to rape and murder Palestinians. In fact Israelis do whatever they can to prevent civilian casualties but because the Hamas uses their own people as shields things happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngolaZee View Post
    They wouldnt be living in Israel in the first place if their land was truely free. They are looking for economic opportunities denied to them by the blockade. Of course some of them were born there and have been there for generations.

    Israel would not need to worry about rockets being shipped to Gaza if it was not illegally occupying Palestinian land as per UN resolution
    The reason the land is blockaded is because the Palestinians do not want peace. They want to destroy Israel and Jews. So the blockade iis necessesary which again they have full right to occupy the land of the country that is trying to destroy them and that at one point they owned.
    Last edited by Mariatenebre; November 21st, 2012 at 03:03 PM.

  18. #168
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    That is the crux to me. A religion so paranoid it will lose control that it issues kill orders on musicians and terrorist who would use any amount of human tragedy to further their cause... that is not a people you will find looking for peace.

    i honestly believe Palestine was looking for another paycheck from the west... every time one of these deals is brokered it includes vast sums of aid from the west for siding so strongly with freedom and equality........
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  19. #169
    Sex God Mariatenebre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Transexual Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Posts
    975

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by AngolaZee View Post
    I see Palestinians i.e Hamas running the show, the fact that they get support from other does not mean they dont want freedom from Israel Occupation.

    What Arafat was offered was rubbish , he would have been a traitor to accept it. You dont accept shit offered to you just for the sake of peace, when you say "their own state" you conveniently hide the specifics of the rubbish offered
    Arafat was offered a full state and he refused. It was a good deal for him but he did not want it because the main goal of Hamas is the destruction of Israel. They do not want to just be free from the "occupation" they want the destruction of Israel and Jews.

  20. #170
    Sex God AngolaZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    782

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariatenebre View Post
    Except as I mentioned before said land dosen't belong to the Pallys. Again the land belongs to Israel and Israel has a right to take control of them if they are trying to destroy them.
    The reason the land is blockaded is because the Palestinians do not want peace. They want to destroy Israel and Jews. So the blockade iis necessesary which again they have full right to occupy the land of the country that is trying to destroy them and that at one point they owned.

    I have just quoted from Palestinians saying they want a state of Israel and Palestine according to 1967 map and here you come and put words in their mouth are you their representative. They are not interested in the land that rightfully belongs to Israel as per UN resolution they have already made that clear.

    You keep clinging on to the generalisations in order to justify the occupation of Palestinian land. They want to destroy Israel and Jews? If Israel was illegally occupying land which the entire international community agrees belongs to me I would also use every means to move them from that land

    - - - Updated - - -

    Lets not keep shifting the argument, Declare a state of Israel along 1967 borders and live happily ever after or try to grab extra land and face hostility from Arab nations, that is the choice Israel is faced with and they have chosen the latter

  21. #171
    Sex God AngolaZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    782

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Yet Palestinians, Jews and Armenians, Christians and Muslims still live in Israel because they are tolerant of others. Yet can the same be said of the Palestinian areas?

    Actually that is not entirely true Arabs in Israel are continuously evicted from their lands to ghettos. Often the excuse given by Israel is that they can not provide a proper service to Arabs in their current location hence they have to move. After they move Jews are then moved into those areas and all of a sudden those areas can be serviced. Is this not racism, what is it. If you were one of those Arabs forcibly moved from a land you hold tittle deeds to would you be happy

  22. #172
    Sex God AngolaZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    782

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    This is what Israel offered to Arafat [Text: Removed by Moderator]

    http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...problem.2.html

    There were actually two Barak offers to Arafat—one at Camp David, and a more generous one that took shape over ensuing months, culminating in failed negotiations in Taba, Egypt, in January of 2001. Most Arafat critics, like Rabbi Weiner, focus on Camp David. So, let's look at Camp David first and Taba second.

    David Horowitz, editor of the Jerusalem Report, recently said on the NPR show To the Point that Barak offered "basically all the territory the Palestinians were purporting to seek." This is a widely repeated claim—that Israel offered something like the "pre-1967 borders" that had long been the mantra of Palestinians who favored a two-state solution. But for Palestinians to get all the territory that had been under Arab control before the war of 1967 would mean getting a) all of what we now think of as the West Bank; b) all of East Jerusalem (which some consider part of the West Bank); and c) all of the walled "Old City" that lies between East and West Jerusalem. Barak never offered any of those things—not at Camp David, not at Taba.

    As a practical matter, he couldn't. The problem wasn't just the famously provocative settlements that Israel's government had long been sponsoring in the West Bank. Barak was willing to dismantle some of those and consolidate others. But there had also been more organic, more "innocent" settlement, in the greater Jerusalem area and elsewhere. Further, for political reasons, Barak couldn't possibly surrender control of the part of the Old City that contains the Western Wall of the Second Temple—the wall you see Jews praying at in file footage.

    So, Barak hung on to key parts of the Old City and proposed that, before surrendering the West Bank, Israel would annex 9 percent of it, leaving 91 percent for the Palestinians. That was his last, best offer, at Camp David.

    But wait. Didn't Barak, as his defenders say, offer Arafat land from Israel proper in return for the annexed 9 percent?

    Yes. But the terms of the trade bordered on insulting. In exchange for the 9 percent of the West Bank annexed by Israel, Arafat would have gotten land as large as 1 percent of the West Bank. And, whereas some of the 9 percent was choice land, symbolically important to Palestinians, the 1 percent was land whose location wasn't even specified.

    I'm trying to imagine Yasser Arafat selling this 9-to-1 land swap to Palestinians—who, remember, are divided into two camps: the "return to 1967 borders" crowd and the "destroy the state of Israel" crowd. I'm not succeeding. And Arafat would have had to explain other unpalatable details, such as Israeli sovereignty over Haram al-Sharif (site of the Al-Aqsa Mosque), which had been under Arab control before 1967 and is the third-holiest site in Islam.

    The Camp David offer also had features that kept it from amounting to statehood in the full sense of the term. The new Palestine couldn't have had a military and wouldn't have had sovereignty over its air space—Israeli jets would roam at will. Nor would the Palestinians' freedom of movement on the ground have been guaranteed. At least one east-west Israeli-controlled road would slice all the way across the West Bank, and Israel would be entitled to declare emergencies during which Palestinians couldn't cross the road. Imagine if a mortal enemy of America's—say the Soviet Union during the Cold War—was legally entitled to stop the north-south flow of Americans and American commerce. Don't you think the average American might ask: Wait a minute—who negotiated this deal?

    I'm not saying any of these things aren't defensible from an Israeli point of view. I'm just saying it takes very little imagination to see why Palestinians might balk, after three decades of nursing a grievance centered on—at the very minimum—the right to have their very own state defined by pre-1967 borders.

    Another big issue was the "right of return" for Palestinian refugees. The Israeli fear is certainly understandable: If all Palestinians who once lived in Israel—and all of their descendants—were allowed to return, Israel might wind up with an Arab majority. Accounts differ on how hard a line the Palestinians have taken on this issue at various negotiations. Malley and his co-author, Hussein Agha of Oxford University, say Arafat showed unprecedented flexibility at Camp David. In any event, by early 2001 Arafat was showing flexibility, advocating in a New York Times op-ed "creative solutions to the plight of the refugees while respecting Israel's demographic concerns."
    Last edited by opinterph; November 23rd, 2012 at 07:01 PM. Reason: removed generalized baiting remarks

  23. #173
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,678

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    I hope that everyone realizes that the inability to come to an agreement on Israel outside of Israel is reflective of the reasons why it will never be possible to achieve peace in this region. It won't. It can't.

    Back in the day, the conqueror would have swept through killing all the men and babies and raped all the women or killed them too and one tribe would supplant the other tribe and on and on it went and went.

    And now it just isn't polite or possible for this to happen in the same way since the 'Enlightenment'.

    So we all sit.

    Waiting to exhale.

  24. #174
    Sex God AngolaZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    782

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    So please dont talk about Israel gave the land back to Palestine but the Palestinians continued to attack Israel because that is obviously rubbish as I have prooved above

  25. #175
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    WARNING: The image linked below contains content some readers may find objectionable or disturbing.

    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md...aqro1_1280.jpg
    Last edited by opinterph; November 23rd, 2012 at 06:31 PM. Reason: converted linked image to clickable link; added content warning

  26. #176
    Sex God AngolaZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    782

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    ^ Mossad has carried out far worse executions than that. At least that guy was dead when he was dragged around, In South Africa blacks who were spying for the Apartheid regimed were burned alive by means of a car tyre draped around their necks and set on fire

  27. #177
    Sex God AngolaZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    782

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Need I remind you also of US executions of innocent civilians mistaking them for terrorist. The terror inflicted by the US and its allies on the world far dwarfs anything the Arab world can ever achieve.

  28. #178
    Sex God AngolaZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    782

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    From Chile to Congo the colonialists are consistently perpetrating terror but this only gets the spotlight decades after the fact. How many brutal dictators has the US proped up and yet you want to play holier than thou. As we speak 4 elderly Kenyans are fighting for justice in UK courst after they were brutally torture by their colonial masters, the case is being dragged out because they are now old. Britain has admitted wrong doing, what doing? torture, castrations, hacking of limbs. Is that not savagery to you.

  29. #179
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by AngolaZee View Post
    ^ Mossad has carried out far worse executions than that. At least that guy was dead when he was dragged around, In South Africa blacks who were spying for the Apartheid regimed were burned alive by means of a car tyre draped around their necks and set on fire
    Quote Originally Posted by AngolaZee View Post
    Need I remind you also of US executions of innocent civilians mistaking them for terrorist. The terror inflicted by the US and its allies on the world far dwarfs anything the Arab world can ever achieve.
    yeah at least he was dead good point

    and the u.s. treats "collaborators" like this?

    your responses are scary

    this is a simple good guys bad guys scenario - with the latter being savages

    in israel there is a significant anti war faction - they are not killed for their beliefs

  30. #180
    Sex God AngolaZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    782

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    If they were spying for Hamas Mossad would definately killed them. Hamas had conclusive evidence (red handed)that those people were spying for Israel resulting in Israel being able to pinpoint specific location of Hamas leaders for execution.

    It is your selective criticism that is scary, once you've decided which side you are on you chose to deliberately ignore the wrongs perpetrated by the side you agree with and focus all your attention on the other side.

    Those of us who look beyond sensational headlines are able to make more informed opinions

  31. #181
    Sex God AngolaZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    782

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post

    in israel there is a significant anti war faction - they are not killed for their beliefs
    They dont spy for Hamas do they? Because if they did Mosssad would take care of them. Why are you trying to draw parellels where none exist

  32. #182
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by AngolaZee View Post
    They dont spy for Hamas do they? Because if they did Mosssad would take care of them. Why are you trying to draw parellels where none exist
    israel is a democracy
    hamas is ............

    in israel they don't drive through the streets with freshly murdered bodies on ropes on the back of motorcycles - designed to threaten anyone else who is not "with the program"

    is there a trial that we missed prior to their deaths and roping to the back of motorcycles ?

    savages plain and simple

    subhumans really

    who have proven to the world that they are not interested in diplomacy only in terrorism

    and bringing misery to the people they claim to represent

    the dragging of these people is designed to intimidate others


  33. #183
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Thanks to Bush Hammas was democratically elected. That was the first wrong of late. To allow a terrorist organisation run for office in a territory known for terrorism.

    That those people chose that organization to represent them in an election means that the people of that nation believe in the destruction of Israel, or they are willing to put them in office knowing that.

    It's not pretty for the Pallestinians. Not one bit. The bombing needs to stop on all sides, and all sides need to be told that.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  34. #184
    Sex God Mariatenebre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Transexual Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Posts
    975

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by AngolaZee View Post
    I have just quoted from Palestinians saying they want a state of Israel and Palestine according to 1967 map and here you come and put words in their mouth are you their representative. They are not interested in the land that rightfully belongs to Israel as per UN resolution they have already made that clear.

    You keep clinging on to the generalisations in order to justify the occupation of Palestinian land. They want to destroy Israel and Jews? If Israel was illegally occupying land which the entire international community agrees belongs to me I would also use every means to move them from that land

    - - - Updated - - -

    Lets not keep shifting the argument, Declare a state of Israel along 1967 borders and live happily ever after or try to grab extra land and face hostility from Arab nations, that is the choice Israel is faced with and they have chosen the latter
    When you declare war against a nation if that nation takes your land as a response that is completely justified. The Palestinians want the eradication of Israel so they have no right to complain if Israel takes land from them.

    Further more Hamas has made it clear in numerous interviews on Arab news stations and other wise that they do not want peace but the eradication of Israel. Literally they want to drive the Jews into the sea.

  35. #185
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    29,698

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by AngolaZee View Post
    ^ Mossad has carried out far worse executions than that. At least that guy was dead when he was dragged around, In South Africa blacks who were spying for the Apartheid regimed were burned alive by means of a car tyre draped around their necks and set on fire
    That picture dehumanized human into worthless piece of trash.
    Not a good look if they care about world opinions from other countries.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  36. #186
    Sex God AngolaZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    782

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariatenebre View Post
    When you declare war against a nation if that nation takes your land as a response that is completely justified. The Palestinians want the eradication of Israel so they have no right to complain if Israel takes land from them.

    Further more Hamas has made it clear in numerous interviews on Arab news stations and other wise that they do not want peace but the eradication of Israel. Literally they want to drive the Jews into the sea.
    I have already posted proof that your argument is wrong but you want to repeat the same thing you've picked up [Text: Removed by Moderator]. I see you conveniently sidestepped the proof of the rubbish Arafat was offered. No surprise
    Last edited by opinterph; November 23rd, 2012 at 06:12 PM. Reason: removed indirect personal insult

  37. #187
    Sex God AngolaZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    782

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    israel is a democracy
    hamas is ............

    in israel they don't drive through the streets with freshly murdered bodies on ropes on the back of motorcycles - designed to threaten anyone else who is not "with the program"

    is there a trial that we missed prior to their deaths and roping to the back of motorcycles ?

    savages plain and simple

    subhumans really

    who have proven to the world that they are not interested in diplomacy only in terrorism

    and bringing misery to the people they claim to represent

    the dragging of these people is designed to intimidate others

    No one would get dragged around if Israel was not illegally occupying Palestinian lands

  38. #188
    Sex God AngolaZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    782

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Many people have resorted to "terrorism" to get their freedom. The ANC in South Africa, America when they were fighting for independence and most recently Libyans under Gaddafi. All were perfectly justified. No different to what Palestinians are trying to pull off i.e free their land.

  39. #189
    Sex God AngolaZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    782

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Give them their land and peace will follow, continue building settlements and the rockets will continue flying

  40. #190
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chicago suburbs
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    7,142

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonPirate View Post

    Why the hell does the Israeli army target children instead of bombing these tunnels? that's one degree of stank below the shittiness of the people that dug them in the first place.
    Israel doesn't target children. Israel targets rocket launchers and Hamas command centers, which Hamas conveniently locates around or inside of schools or other civilian areas. They do it intentionally, because they know Israel will target them, and they know that it will create the pictures of dead children that we've already seen. That is, by the way, a direct violation of the Geneva Convention since Hamas is using civilians to 'protect' their equipment. I'm not sure what anyone expects, however, since they are terrorists.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by AngolaZee View Post
    Give them their land and peace will follow, continue building settlements and the rockets will continue flying
    [Text: Removed by Moderator]
    Last edited by opinterph; November 23rd, 2012 at 06:02 PM. Reason: removed personal insult

  41. #191
    Sex God Mariatenebre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Transexual Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Posts
    975

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by AngolaZee View Post
    No one would get dragged around if Israel was not illegally occupying Palestinian lands
    Except the fact that Hamas wants war with the Jews no matter if they are being "occupied" or not.

  42. #192
    Sex God AngolaZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    782

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariatenebre View Post
    Except the fact that Hamas wants war with the Jews no matter if they are being "occupied" or not.
    Please prove that statement

  43. #193
    Sex God AngolaZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    782

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by JB3 View Post
    Israel doesn't target children. Israel targets rocket launchers and Hamas command centers, which Hamas conveniently locates around or inside of schools or other civilian areas. They do it intentionally, because they know Israel will target them, and they know that it will create the pictures of dead children that we've already seen. That is, by the way, a direct violation of the Geneva Convention since Hamas is using civilians to 'protect' their equipment. I'm not sure what anyone expects, however, since they are terrorists.

    - - - Updated - - -



    [Text: Removed by Moderator]
    I suggest you do your research on UN resolutions and the Arab Leagues statements on the matter, [Text: Removed by Moderator]
    Last edited by opinterph; November 23rd, 2012 at 06:04 PM. Reason: removed verbiage quoted from another poster; removed personal insult

  44. #194
    mitchymo
    Guest

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by AngolaZee View Post
    Those of us who look beyond sensational headlines are able to make more informed opinions
    Get real. It doesn't matter what the 'sensational' headlines are, the picture speaks volumes.

  45. #195
    mitchymo
    Guest

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by AngolaZee View Post
    Give them their land and peace will follow, continue building settlements and the rockets will continue flying
    It is incredibly naive to believe that the solution is so simple. If you want to know what the biggest factor in achieving peace is, you only have to read up on this guy:- Haj Amin al-Husseini. He was the first notable in a long list of persons who have no desire whatsoever to live in peace alongside the Jews, in an 'arab' land.

    It doesn't matter how many peace plans come along, because terrorists don't want peace, they want domination. It therefore makes it quite ironic that Palestinians under Hamas leadership are upset about Israeli land-grabs, when if the circumstances allowed, that is exactly what THEY would be doing. Only they wouldn't be forcing people out, they'd be slaughtering them.

  46. #196
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chicago suburbs
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    7,142

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by AngolaZee View Post
    I suggest you do your research on UN resolutions and the Arab Leagues statements on the matter, [Text: Removed by Moderator]
    When you stop posting propaganda we'll talk.
    Last edited by opinterph; November 23rd, 2012 at 06:05 PM. Reason: removed verbiage quoted from another poster

  47. #197
    Sex God Mariatenebre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Transexual Female
    Orientation
    Straight
    Posts
    975

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Quote Originally Posted by AngolaZee View Post
    Please prove that statement
    http://gerarddirect.com/2012/11/20/p...-so-does-iran/

    This article prooves what I am saying. It is in Hamas's charter for the destruction of Israel and death to all Jews. Plus Hamas has even said repeatedly that they do not want peace only the eradication of Israel. Your apologizeing for a terrorist organization is sickening.

  48. #198
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    saw this earlier today - seems that after the ceasefire agreement, this was aired on the Hamas TV station

    doesn't provide much hope for peace lasting too long

    and does provide perspective and context into the differences between the two warring parties

    http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...re_663954.html

  49. #199
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,196
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    Both sides are terrorists and should stop their childish antics. Yes they are pawns of their respective warlords but that is not excuse!

  50. #200
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,211

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Israel vs. Hamas: Again [MERGED]

    I really don't know how to jump back into this discussion. :P
    #439th oldest member on JUB.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.