So this happened to me last week, I'll keep it real so it's not very long for sure. So there I was outside a shopping center in Portugal, smoking my cigarette in the outside when I have the urge of getting into a toilet. Since I was just outside the mall, I went to the toilet inside the building. Got to the 2nd floor and entered the bathroom. Since I had a previous situation in the urinals of a toilet in another toilet in the capital, I just went straightforward to the stalls, entering the middle one (there were 3 of them). I sat there, did my thing if you know what I mean, and start texting my boyfriend who was just arriving to come and see me. Then out of a sudden, I saw the shadow of a guy in my right stall jerking off and moaning, and left. I felt immediately horny but I didn't do shit, since I'm in a relationship though I always had a thing for public show-offs. Then another guy entered, and while I text my boy, I just heard a climbing noise, and I noticed that the guy who just entered was looking down on me. He immediately got off there, waited a few moments, and then I just saw him laying down and getting a peak understall.
After a moment, I was completely hard, he got up again, climbed to the top of the stall, saw me hard, got down again and start doing gestures as to jerk me off. I start jerking since I was horny from not having it during 3 whole weeks, thinking bout my boy, and the guy touched my right ankle making me cum a lot... I left in a hurry gosh...

So that was it...