JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 45 of 162 FirstFirst ... 4044454650 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,250 of 8088
  1. #2201
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,851

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    The other day I overheard a very interesting conversation in the train between to Costa Rican girls, during which one of them spoke about how guilty it made her feel in front of her Spaniard friends the fact that she received money help from her parents, which in Costa Rica is perfectly normal, and not as a mere habit, but a plain necessity of life given how things are wired (or, rather, not so) down there.
    Given the way young Spaniards that I deal with everyday earn their money, I find it fascinating to find how closer one pretentiously clueless part of Spain may be to the American way (Josh finding a job in Big), than the other part which has always been closer to the Costa Rican.

  2. #2202

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    FEMEN- or bad gurl club.

  3. #2203

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    I grew up with Will&Grace- that show made me an American

  4. #2204
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,851

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by JPGhost View Post
    FEMEN- or bad gurl club.
    I sooo love the times we are living!: it already makes me feel nostalgic for the loss that is yet to come.

  5. #2205
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,851

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by JPGhost View Post
    I grew up with Will&Grace- that show made me an American
    That explains everything.

  6. #2206

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoy View Post
    I'm watching Will and Grace right now.
    One of my fav tv show ever tbafl ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    That explains everything.
    explain wat? ^^

  7. #2207
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,851

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by JPGhost View Post
    One of my fav tv show ever tbafl ^^



    explain wat? ^^
    Your dysfunctional growth.

  8. #2208

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    ^
    ............................

    - - - Updated - - -

    Wtver, hat8rs gonna hate

  9. #2209
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,851

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by JPGhost View Post
    ^
    ............................

    - - - Updated - - -

    Wtver, hat8rs gonna hate
    What I always say to myself...

  10. #2210

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    I liked Will and Grace because of the snappy script and the characters.

    But I also thought it presented duplicity and rôle-playing as normal and acceptable behaviour in modern America, viz

    Will played a non-threatening corporate gay; Grace was a sassy schmoozing careerist; Jack was a thousand personalities trying to cope with life; Karen was Anastasia Beaverhausen et al who were also trying to cope.



    .
    Last edited by pat grimshaw; June 9th, 2013 at 05:06 AM.
    .

  11. #2211

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    The plain rhythm of a 'squeezebox'. Then the oboe. And clarinet.

    .

  12. #2212
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,851

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    阿倍仲麻呂
    天の原   ふりさけ見れば   春日なる  三笠の山に  い出し月かも

  13. #2213
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    surrounded by Western Illinois cornfields and soybeans
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,386
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    My American Yahoo email account is an absolute piece of frosted crap wrapped up in turd sheets: I should wonder why I still bother about that account any more, but I find it far more wondrous that anyone still cares about keeping that turd service afloat.
    I'm still using Yahoo Mail, mostly because of the incredible and horrific effort it would require to change my email address and effectively get the word out to a decade of contacts. I'm not even sure it would be physically possible, without losing a lot of contacts (or, just as bad, referrals) forever. Just making sure that I effectively caught all the changes to make to my website, and not get locked out of places like Facebook because I may have no way to change the email account easily etc., gives me the shakes to think about.

    Very possibly I would have to put 500 to 1,000 hours of effort into the changeover.
    BOSS: I'm sorry, but I'll have to lay you and Jack off. SUE: Can you just jack off? I feel like shit today.

    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

    THE WIZARD OF OZ: "Transported to a surreal landscape, a girl kills the first person she meets, then joins three strangers to kill again."

    SANDERS-WARREN in 2016! The people are ready for change.

  14. #2214
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,851

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    That some places in Madrid or Barcelona looked so deep depression-like back in officially pre-crisis 2008 Spain, according to Google Street, while now they look so... Berlin 1930s. For, Barcelona it is not THAT surprising, actually, but Madrid...


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	madrid 005.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	959086Click image for larger version. 

Name:	la-central-callao_pxl_a8b78bbe997da762efb8d4ccac1edbe0.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	113.3 KB 
ID:	959085
    Last edited by belamo; June 10th, 2013 at 07:09 AM.

  15. #2215
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,851

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    喜撰法師
    吾庵は   都の辰巳   しかぞ住む   世を宇治山と   人はいふ也

  16. #2216
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,364

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    ^the guy above me knows how to use google translate

    hi five for that




  17. #2217
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,851

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    ^the guy above me knows how to use google translate

    hi five for that
    HA! HA!! HA-HA-HA_HA-HA-HAAAA!!!! Google wishes it had ANYTHING remotely resembling a translator... ha, ha. HA!
    You remind me of the sort who would just assume something is Macaronic Latin just because they couldn't tell a few verses of Catullus from a Lorem ipsum, and they would never step down from the comforting and pleasurable status of judging from everything by knowing from virtually nothing.

  18. #2218
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,364

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    HA! HA!! HA-HA-HA_HA-HA-HAAAA!!!! Google wishes it had ANYTHING remotely resembling a translator... ha, ha. HA!
    You remind me of the sort who would just assume something is Macaronic Latin just because they couldn't tell a few verses of Catullus from a Lorem ipsum, and they would never step down from the comforting and pleasurable status of judging from everything by knowing from virtually nothing.
    if i knew what you just said..............I would need a translator.


    أنا لست من الغباء




  19. #2219
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    4,122

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    pre·ten·tious
    [pri-ten-shuhs] Show IPA

    adjective
    1.
    characterized by assumption of dignity or importance, especially when exaggerated or undeserved: a pretentious, self-important waiter.

    2.
    making an exaggerated outward show; ostentatious.

    3.
    full of pretense or pretension.
    Inspired - but too tired.

  20. #2220
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,851

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post


    أنا لست من الغباء

    llo tanpoko me parese

  21. #2221
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,851

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    pre·ten·tious
    [pri-ten-shuhs] Show IPA

    adjective
    1.
    characterized by assumption of dignity or importance, especially when exaggerated or undeserved: a pretentious, self-important waiter.

    2.
    making an exaggerated outward show; ostentatious.

    3.
    full of pretense or pretension.
    as·sump·tion (-smpshn)
    n.
    1. The act of taking to or upon oneself: assumption of an obligation.
    2. The act of taking possession or asserting a claim: assumption of command.
    3. The act of taking for granted: assumption of a false theory.
    4. Something taken for granted or accepted as true without proof; a supposition: a valid assumption.
    5. Presumption; arrogance.

    6. Logic A minor premise.
    7. Assumption
    a. Christianity The taking up of the Virgin Mary into heaven in body and soul after her death.
    b. A feast celebrating this event.
    c. August 15, the day on which this feast is observed.

  22. #2222
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    surrounded by Western Illinois cornfields and soybeans
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,386
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    I learned (or, more accurately, I was reminded) that Forum threads can sometimes have strange juxtapositions:


    Go to first new post Very Cool: Lake Superior 'Ghost Ship' finally found!
    Started by Yooper, June 11th, 2013 01:51 AM

    Go to first new post Poll Poll: Which race is superior?
    BOSS: I'm sorry, but I'll have to lay you and Jack off. SUE: Can you just jack off? I feel like shit today.

    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

    THE WIZARD OF OZ: "Transported to a surreal landscape, a girl kills the first person she meets, then joins three strangers to kill again."

    SANDERS-WARREN in 2016! The people are ready for change.

  23. #2223
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,851

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?


  24. #2224

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    I learnt that chicken parmesan blended well with Aztec chili.
    Aztec chili giving 'kick' to a somewhat bland chicken parmesan without "overpowering" the entire dish.

    Andddd...I learnt that I just discovered a fusion cuisine

  25. #2225

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    I learnt that Im actually addicted to type msg- disodium inosinate&guanylate (spelled based on memory)
    which gives "umami" (savory-salty) taste to vegetable type of food.

    And I found them on my fav chili powder shake -imported from my country, not available here


    the addiction- first started when I cant get enough pouring them on instant noodle/any type of main entree..but later- I just sprinkle them on top of my palm to lick it. It's such an inseparable behavior tbh I have it quite awhile.

    Side effect? I heard like msg- you might get allergy/ mood swing/ hyper active..maybe the hyper active part since Im so hyper tonight and also chest pain- but not too severe. So I pretty much not worry about it ^^ DI- is labeled safe for consumerism

    and perhaps also....
    Last edited by JPGhost; June 11th, 2013 at 04:02 AM.

  26. #2226

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Because chili pepper is considered aphrodisiac for men chili pepper open your arteries and allow blood to flow- now that apply also to your penis. I think our penis will stop 'growing-up' someday and we all have our fixed size but still- our penis performance and appearance is very related to blood flow. In winter time- maybe my arteries not crank up blood as much in summer- until my penis girth- almost a slightly larger than a quarter dollar and 1/4 inch shorter. When I think about that, makes me wanna die

    but when my esteem just about to hit rock bottom- this summer I feel rejuvenate again hurray! it back to its original size ^^
    Thanks to BonCabe-(chili powder I consumed) and perhaps..to disodium inosinate? because the hyper ventilation+humid summer air makes me hornier than ever...

    Maybe I should put myself on study/experiment haha ^^

  27. #2227

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    ^
    garlic and chili TBH-- wait aren't they kimchi ingredients? ^^
    Eat lots of that! The hotter- the better

  28. #2228

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    ^
    dont hug me too often or my penis will explode

  29. #2229

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    No..I just sensitive recently..maybe the hot summer air to blame ^^ hehe

  30. #2230

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    What have you learnt today?
    Penis is an inflatable device

  31. #2231
    美しいヨーロッパ Scealle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,937
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    I heard one of the side effects of msg includes hair loss
    I love garlic. I want to add every salty food with garlic lol. They help ward off blood sucking fleas too.

  32. #2232

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    ^

  33. #2233
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,364

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    well I just learnt that our very fat mayor went to the opening of the Sherborne bike lanes. Now this is after they spent $200, 000 to remove bike lanes not so far away.

    This is a mayor who probably never been on a bike or in a library but does read while he drives.




  34. #2234
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,851

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    小野小町
    花の色は  移りにけりな  いたづらに  我身世にふる ながめせし間に

  35. #2235
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,851

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    I had forgotten, damn it...

    http://serbal.pntic.mec.es/ealg0027/baixllob2.html


    there are useless pieces of everyday info that one should keep always fresh...
    Last edited by belamo; June 11th, 2013 at 02:33 PM.

  36. #2236
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,364

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    that belamo speaks in tongues
    .




  37. #2237
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,851

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Lefty is dead?!
    How dare he be THAT old? How dare he get THAT sick? How dare he do IT the week I get sicker in years??!!

  38. #2238
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,851

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    that belamo speaks in tongues
    .
    Sure I do

  39. #2239
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,364

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    ^why is al pacino speaking spanish.

    did he forget he's italian.




  40. #2240
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,851

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    ^why is al pacino speaking spanish.

    did he forget he's italian.
    Italian is not a costume or something you DECIDE to just be.
    You American people from the Americas should really stop all that rubbish about being or being not, or how being properly this or that European nationality. You left Europe, you do it for good reasons, you did it forever, you are (so you say) are very proud of it, you do not understand what is Europe because the European themselves do not understand themselves anymore... so shut the fuck up about Europe: it's a fucking scrap of a Titanic which has been sinking for decades, why all that interest in sinking along with it? it's enough for you the vortex that the sinking would be creating, to care to get even closer to the whole mess.

  41. #2241
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,851

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    Lefty is dead?!
    How dare he be THAT old? How dare he get THAT sick? How dare he do IT the week I get sicker in years??!!
    "the sickest"... meh/

  42. #2242
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,364

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    Italian is not a costume or something you DECIDE to just be.
    You American people from the Americas should really stop all that rubbish about being or being not, or how being properly this or that European nationality. You left Europe, you do it for good reasons, you did it forever, you are (so you say) are very proud of it, you do not understand what is Europe because the European themselves do not understand themselves anymore... so shut the fuck up about Europe: it's a fucking scrap of a Titanic which has been sinking for decades, why all that interest in sinking along with it? it's enough for you the vortex that the sinking would be creating, to care to get even closer to the whole mess.
    wow do you need some tampex????




  43. #2243
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,851

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Lana is fat and shiny and glowing, pregnant with a new album or something...



    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    wow do you need some tampex????
    You mean Tampax?

  44. #2244
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,364

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    Lana is fat and shiny and glowing, pregnant with a new album or something...



    - - - Updated - - -



    You mean Tampax?

    sure i my spelling is bad..........glad you are there to catch it.

    but the question is still there.............your time of the month or are you just glowing?
    Last edited by PreTTy PeTe; June 12th, 2013 at 09:03 AM.




  45. #2245
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,851

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    sure i my spelling is bad..........glad you are there to catch it.
    I did not catch the sense of a Tampax in me, but coming from you, and going to me, sense is, I guess, the last thing to be called for

  46. #2246
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,364

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    I did not catch the sense of a Tampax in me, but coming from you, and going to me, sense is, I guess, the last thing to be called for
    sorry i did not mean to insult you mr. greenjeans.




  47. #2247
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,851

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    sorry i did not mean to insult you mr. greenjeans.
    Like you could

  48. #2248
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,364

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    Like you could
    but I would love to see you in green jeans.

    used to wear them myself all those years ago.




  49. #2249
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18,851

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by PreTTy PeTe View Post
    but I would love to see you in green jeans.

    used to wear them myself all those years ago.
    So the accident didn't have anything to do with it.

  50. #2250
    JUB 10k Club
    PreTTy PeTe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    28,364

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    So the accident didn't have anything to do with it.
    believe me when you seize and piss your pants it's not cool.

    but thank god I know when it will happen now.




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.