JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 117 of 162 FirstFirst ... 112116117118122 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,850 of 8088
  1. #5801
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,776

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    Neither does it make it false.

    You keep sticking to them that label without substantiating it in any way... unlike me, who at least made a starting move in that direction referring th the specific work of Saint TH.
    lmao, you labelled yourself the "messenger of truth", I don't really see much point trying to convince you. I'm satisfied with the fact that the one insinuation you made that could be at all substantiated either way, you were completely wrong about.

  2. #5802
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,195
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    That today is Sunday in some parts of the world and in fact the year 39483493795729527527532065239065923 if you travel from here to a the alpha beta and get that 9c a pound banana....

  3. #5803
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    surrounded by Western Illinois cornfields and soybeans
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,088
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    I fucking beg your pardon? What the hell did they teach you at school? One of the things that STILL surprises me about Spanish, and which can be so appealing for foreign learners, it is that it is extremely stable and uniform among over three hundred million native speakers.
    I even noticed a slight difference between Argentina and Uruguay, though it wasn't entirely consistent. (The inconsistency may have resulted from Uruguayans visiting .ar, and vice versa.) Both the y and "ll" seemed to have the same sound in Argentina, kind of a "sh" sound, and more like a "French soft G" sound in Uruguay. I heard other unfamiliar dipthongs (or, possibly, just "sounds") which I couldn't identify, because not even once did I have printed Spanish in front of me to compare what was being said. Much more was different than just "the Y and LL thing" - but I'm comparing almost entirely with Mexican espańol that I hear sometimes, or the very-formally-and-slowly-spoken Cuban that I can sometimes hear on the radio. The word "y" [and] by itself, though, retains the normal pronunciation.

    I also seemed to notice that many of the Uruguayans seemed to be somewhat "sloppy" in pronouncing their words; hearing somebody talk distinctly of "formally" seems to be a rarity.

    Some of the words are different, too. I never once saw or heard "ustedes" used...but, instead, vos. I even heard "vosotros" more than once which, in school, I was taught as a term that is ARCHAIC(?) or, at least for some reason, never used. I even noticed the stop signs say PARE instead of the ALTO that I'm accustomed to. Very possibly many other words are used differently but I couldn't tell.

    Other than the Y and LL, I'm not sure how many of the other differences are entirely different pronunciations, or merely evolved regional differences from centuries of being thousands of miles removed from the Spanish that I usually hear, and being further separated from it by the Andes and a large Portuguese region (Brazil).

    I also noticed that the people who do also speak English have a strong accent which is *FAR* different from a Mexican accent, so much that it was hard for me to understand.

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Is that saying that those languages have more consonants than others?
    There aren't very many languages that could have a ONE-syllable word like "STRENGTHS."

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    English trains people to expect that a number of them in virtually any word are not pronounced at all and that firmer pronunciation is on the consonants.
    Furthermore, in English, the "schwa" (indistinct vowel sound, such as the A in "woman" which would sound the same whether it was an A, E, I, O, U, or Y) is extremely common. I don't think the schwa exists in Spanish AT ALL, though more than once I heard the O in "Buenos Aires" pronounced as a schwa sound, but usually the O is assertively pronounced.

    As long as nobody starts talking about French here, where some consonants ALSO disappear (especially at the ends of words)...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    LOL

    Definitely -- though I think the worst offenders with piled-up consonants are the Slavic tongues. Who else has names that can have five consonants in a row?

    (There's a guy over on the coast near my former conservation project with "lmbsktv" in his last name ... has a neighbor with "lnskzt" in his.)
    Welsh kind of does this, too. (Pat, I'd like to buy a vowel.) But it's not quite what it seems, because I think their W is also a vowel, or a sometimes-vowel. But those two Slavic names you mention, yikes! Yiddish is pretty good for piling up consonants, too, probably because it's so related to German.
    BOSS: I'm sorry, but I'll have to lay you and Jack off.
    SUE: Can you just jack off? I feel like shit today.

    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

    If Mary gave birth to Jesus, and Jesus is the Lamb of God, did Mary have a little lamb?

  4. #5804
    Likes cock.
    ChickenGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brighton, England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    That today is Sunday in some parts of the world and in fact the year 39483493795729527527532065239065923 if you travel from here to a the alpha beta and get that 9c a pound banana....
    A far more interesting question to ask about the year 39483493795729527527532065239065923 is, in fact, if time is actually capable of existing THAT long.

    I once read in a science magazine somewhere that eventually, in large timescales into the future, all stars will have burned out, the universe goes into darkness, but also that then, further on, in truly COLOSSAL timescales into the future, atoms and quarks themselves start 'dissipating' or 'fragmenting' and for want of better words, the universe literally begins to unravel. Spacetime begins to cease to exist.

    Whether all these events occur before or after 39483493795729527527532065239065923, I couldn't say.

  5. #5805
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    surrounded by Western Illinois cornfields and soybeans
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,088
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpowr9 View Post
    Belamo still longs for the return of Franco.
    "He's dead, Jim."
    BOSS: I'm sorry, but I'll have to lay you and Jack off.
    SUE: Can you just jack off? I feel like shit today.

    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

    If Mary gave birth to Jesus, and Jesus is the Lamb of God, did Mary have a little lamb?

  6. #5806
    Likes cock.
    ChickenGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brighton, England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    That today is Sunday in some parts of the world and in fact the year 39483493795729527527532065239065923 if you travel from here to a the alpha beta and get that 9c a pound banana....
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenGuy View Post
    A far more interesting question to ask about the year 39483493795729527527532065239065923 is, in fact, if time is actually capable of existing THAT long.

    I once read in a science magazine somewhere that eventually, in large timescales into the future, all stars will have burned out, the universe goes into darkness, but also that then, further on, in truly COLOSSAL timescales into the future, atoms and quarks themselves start 'dissipating' or 'fragmenting' and for want of better words, the universe literally begins to unravel. Spacetime begins to cease to exist.

    Whether all these events occur before or after 39483493795729527527532065239065923, I couldn't say.
    I looked all this up - cgymike's year corresponds nearly to the beginning of the 'Black Hole Era' which is after all nucleons have decayed and begins at about 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000 and is when the Universe is essentialy just black holes.

    This lasts until the black holes themselves have all evaporated through nucleonic radiation release, which will be at about 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0 when the 'Dark Era' arrives followed by the 'Photon Age' - essentialy just electrons and protons drifting around in space - I knew nothing about this before today.

    Even more staggering is this bit in about the year 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0 which is when 'cold fusion' and 'quantum tunnelling' begin, and light itself begins to unravel - but one theory states that light fuses into iron-56 atoms and creates iron stars (never knew this)

    That's not even the end!

    To understand this year, I, (with copy and paste!) typed just 1500 zeros above. Ten times greater is just 1501 zeros. A thousand times greater is just 1503 zeros. A million times greater is just 1506 zeros. But this year to be expressed I'd have to type 100000000000000000000000000 zeros or even as much as 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000 zeros.

    In this year with more zeros than it would take my whole life to type, the 'heat death' of the universe occurs with maximum entropy - the stage when everything is gone.

    I learnt all this today!

    But it does all somewhat make my head funny. It's a bit freaky.

    I blame cgymike.



    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_...nding_universe

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_star

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_death_of_the_universe

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy_(arrow_of_time)

  7. #5807

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    The Japanese hired Germans to train their army at the beginning of the 20th century. They hired English & Americans to train their navy.

  8. #5808
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    surrounded by Western Illinois cornfields and soybeans
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    16,088
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    BLAM!!

    BOOM!!

    BOOOOOM!

    BLAMMO!!!

    (heads exploding after reading ChickenGuy's post...)
    BOSS: I'm sorry, but I'll have to lay you and Jack off.
    SUE: Can you just jack off? I feel like shit today.

    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

    If Mary gave birth to Jesus, and Jesus is the Lamb of God, did Mary have a little lamb?

  9. #5809
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,822

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    lmao, you labelled yourself the "messenger of truth", I don't really see much point trying to convince you. I'm satisfied with the fact that the one insinuation you made that could be at all substantiated either way, you were completely wrong about.
    And you express yourself like the very satisfied possessor of a truth. Like anyone could ever make you see, let alone "convince you".

  10. #5810

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    There are 104 billionaires living in the UK

  11. #5811
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,822

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    There are 104 billionaires living in the UK
    What countries do they come from?

  12. #5812
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,195
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenGuy View Post
    I looked all this up - cgymike's year corresponds nearly to the beginning of the 'Black Hole Era' which is after all nucleons have decayed and begins at about 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000 and is when the Universe is essentialy just black holes.

    This lasts until the black holes themselves have all evaporated through nucleonic radiation release, which will be at about 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0 when the 'Dark Era' arrives followed by the 'Photon Age' - essentialy just electrons and protons drifting around in space - I knew nothing about this before today.

    Even more staggering is this bit in about the year 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0 which is when 'cold fusion' and 'quantum tunnelling' begin, and light itself begins to unravel - but one theory states that light fuses into iron-56 atoms and creates iron stars (never knew this)

    That's not even the end!

    To understand this year, I, (with copy and paste!) typed just 1500 zeros above. Ten times greater is just 1501 zeros. A thousand times greater is just 1503 zeros. A million times greater is just 1506 zeros. But this year to be expressed I'd have to type 100000000000000000000000000 zeros or even as much as 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000 zeros.

    In this year with more zeros than it would take my whole life to type, the 'heat death' of the universe occurs with maximum entropy - the stage when everything is gone.

    I learnt all this today!

    But it does all somewhat make my head funny. It's a bit freaky.

    I blame cgymike.



    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_...nding_universe

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_star

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_death_of_the_universe

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy_(arrow_of_time)
    But what about the 9c a pound bananas at alpha beta?

  13. #5813
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,822

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?


  14. #5814
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,195
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    mmmm.....but Red Cart had them at 11c later in the time slice...Ground Chuck 15c a pound!!!

    Whereof one cannot speak....thereof...

  15. #5815
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,195
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    A portal you could never fit thru. Ms Yang was worried about the safe but said they needed the new split curtains on the milk case. Produce was in NW side.

  16. #5816
    The nice guy from Nice. dpnice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    8,823
    Blog Entries
    297

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    I disagree. Standing before the original one is absolutely mesmerised by its size and beauty.
    http://justusboys.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=72786&dateline=115443  2352

  17. #5817
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,822

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by dpnice View Post
    I disagree. Standing before the original one is absolutely mesmerised by its size and beauty.
    Yeah, but only because it is you, with your unrefined taste and your personal obsessions and fetishes

  18. #5818
    Likes cock.
    ChickenGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brighton, England
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenGuy View Post
    I looked all this up - cgymike's year corresponds nearly to the beginning of the 'Black Hole Era' which is after all nucleons have decayed and begins at about 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000 and is when the Universe is essentialy just black holes.

    This lasts until the black holes themselves have all evaporated through nucleonic radiation release, which will be at about 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0 when the 'Dark Era' arrives followed by the 'Photon Age' - essentialy just electrons and protons drifting around in space - I knew nothing about this before today.

    Even more staggering is this bit in about the year 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0 which is when 'cold fusion' and 'quantum tunnelling' begin, and light itself begins to unravel - but one theory states that light fuses into iron-56 atoms and creates iron stars (never knew this)

    That's not even the end!

    To understand this year, I, (with copy and paste!) typed just 1500 zeros above. Ten times greater is just 1501 zeros. A thousand times greater is just 1503 zeros. A million times greater is just 1506 zeros. But this year to be expressed I'd have to type 100000000000000000000000000 zeros or even as much as 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000 zeros.

    In this year with more zeros than it would take my whole life to type, the 'heat death' of the universe occurs with maximum entropy - the stage when everything is gone.

    I learnt all this today!

    But it does all somewhat make my head funny. It's a bit freaky.

    I blame cgymike.



    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_...nding_universe

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_star

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_death_of_the_universe

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy_(arrow_of_time)

    Quote Originally Posted by cgymike View Post
    But what about the 9c a pound bananas at alpha beta?

    Those? - oh, they'll have decayed into nothingness by the Tuesday after next.



  19. #5819

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    What countries do they come from?
    The wealthiest billionaires are from India and Russia

    http://news.sky.com/story/1259181/bi...-of-super-rich

  20. #5820
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,822

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Purcell is definitely too coarse. I have decided to hate him as worth of posterity-

  21. #5821
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,822

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?


  22. #5822
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,822

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yuck.gif 
Views:	87 
Size:	182 Bytes 
ID:	1043769

  23. #5823
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,336
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenGuy View Post
    . . . . which is when 'cold fusion' and 'quantum tunnelling' begin, and light itself begins to unravel - but one theory states that light fuses into iron-56 atoms and creates iron stars (never knew this)
    Quantum tunneling goes on anyway, it just takes on a different importance.
    And light itself doesn't "unravel"; light nuclei, as in the center parts of atoms, do... sort of. Squeezed together, they merge with other light nuclei and end up as iron. Heavier elements would become iron, too, through a different process. Iron is at the "balance point"; fusing it takes more energy than you get back, but so does splitting it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenGuy View Post
    It is freaky. But if protons really do decay, then there won't be any iron stars. In the end, though, it won't make a difference, because once black holes have gobbled everything up, they'll then proceed to evaporate into just energy, and there will be no matter left in the universe -- and that's really freaky!

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  24. #5824
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,822

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    Quantum tunneling goes on anyway, it just takes on a different importance.
    And light itself doesn't "unravel"; light nuclei, as in the center parts of atoms, do... sort of. Squeezed together, they merge with other light nuclei and end up as iron. Heavier elements would become iron, too, through a different process. Iron is at the "balance point"; fusing it takes more energy than you get back, but so does splitting it.



    It is freaky. But if protons really do decay, then there won't be any iron stars. In the end, though, it won't make a difference, because once black holes have gobbled everything up, they'll then proceed to evaporate into just energy, and there will be no matter left in the universe -- and that's really freaky!
    http://web-images.chacha.com/images/...12-600x459.jpg

  25. #5825
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,336
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dpnice View Post
    I disagree. Standing before the original one is absolutely mesmerised by its size and beauty.
    If he'd stand up straight, it would be fine. Maybe they should tilt the platform a bit.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  26. #5826

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Jenkins has created a good deal of advertising music, twice winning the industry prize in that field…..his most-heard piece of music is—



    It climaxes in just 30 seconds.

  27. #5827
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,336
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    If she's waiting to see an iron star, she's got a long wait.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  28. #5828
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    104,336
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    ChickenGuy, if you really want freaky, the same process involved in those iron stars can affect biology:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum...s_DNA_mutation

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  29. #5829
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,822

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Jenkins has created a good deal of advertising music, twice winning the industry prize in that field…..his most-heard piece of music is—



    It climaxes in just 30 seconds.
    Like a bad lover

    Oh, I remember that ad... I thought it was even older: the concept IS definitely older than twenty years.

  30. #5830
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,822

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    If she's waiting to see an iron star, she's got a long wait.


    Do not mind if there's a bar...
    Last edited by belamo; May 11th, 2014 at 02:12 PM.

  31. #5831
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,822

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?



    OMG it's fucking horrible!!!!

    and then some would have the nerve to talk about shame, a quality, and ways to earn a living; and about reputations, overestimations, and this and that...

  32. #5832
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,822

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OneTwoThree_ItsyBitsy2.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	1043799




    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	526x297-4yR.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	14.2 KB 
ID:	1043798

  33. #5833

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    @ 6331

    At least you haven't called it decadent.

    The sound does seem distorted and over-Dolby-ised and over-reverberating. The violins are thumping.
    Last edited by pat grimshaw; May 11th, 2014 at 02:30 PM.

  34. #5834
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,822

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    @ 6332

    At least you haven't called it decadent.
    That would be like saying that Olivia de Havilland is (just) "old"

  35. #5835
    The 'Eyes' have it
    gsdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    35,972
    Blog Entries
    26

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    OMG it's fucking horrible!!!!
    Do you know the story behind the music?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamond_Music

  36. #5836
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,822

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by gsdx View Post
    Do you know the story behind the music?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamond_Music
    "Delicate" pieces, "broad sound"... ... a doctor!!!

  37. #5837

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Wiki says it's in the Baroque style of Antonio Vivaldi ("The Fifth Season") as well as a tango, waltz, hoedown, and others.

    Hoedown

  38. #5838
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,822

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    Wiki says it's in the Baroque style of Antonio Vivaldi ("The Fifth Season") as well as a tango, waltz, hoedown, and others.

    Hoedown
    pat (and the rest)..: something called "Palladio", in the form of some sort of deconstructed construction of neobaroque would-be-corellian sound, does not call for further

    Writing of which... https://www.google.es/?gws_rd=cr&ei=...g#q=corellian+

  39. #5839

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    I believe that Dolby super-sensitive microphones have been abused.

    They creates a fake sound for poor singers with tiny voices like Iglesias and other people like Enya. They turn violins into percussive instruments.

  40. #5840
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,822

    Code of Conduct

  41. #5841

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    This has a clean tension without the Dolby thumping


  42. #5842
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,822

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by pat grimshaw View Post
    This has a clean tension without the Dolby thumping

    Oh please, couldn't you quote a more trite piece than that one...

  43. #5843

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    What do you reckon?


  44. #5844
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,195
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    That the bathroom at the IGA in carnation has a vault in it... why put the store safe in the bathroom?

    ****gets sandpaper*****


    LRLRLRLRRRLRLRLR

    Ka chunk...safe opens and inside...88 dollars and a very old pork pie.....
    Last edited by cgymike; May 11th, 2014 at 11:49 PM.

  45. #5845
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,822

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Porn sites are such a turn off... the guys in them are so unappealing, so average, so gross... I am stopping to browse xvideos, itsallgay and gayforit on a daily basis...

  46. #5846
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,822

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?


  47. #5847
    The nice guy from Nice. dpnice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    8,823
    Blog Entries
    297

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    Do I really need to know this?

    Isn't some knowledge completely unnecessary unless in forms part of your daily life and interests?

    Just asking.
    http://justusboys.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=72786&dateline=115443  2352

  48. #5848
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,822

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by dpnice View Post
    Do I really need to know this?

    Isn't some knowledge completely unnecessary unless in forms part of your daily life and interests?

    Just asking.
    Does anybody need to know about stupid chianti, as if there were not better wines or beverages... let alone know about that stupid fiasco?

  49. #5849
    JUB Addict Harke the Boeotarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower
    Posts
    10,301

    Code of Conduct

    Re: What have you learnt today?

    Quote Originally Posted by belamo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OneTwoThree_ItsyBitsy2.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	1043799




    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	526x297-4yR.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	14.2 KB 
ID:	1043798
    "Gang-raped By Singing Dolphins"...

  50. #5850
    Pococuranté belamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    17,822

    Code of Conduct

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.