JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345 LastLast
Results 151 to 200 of 250
  1. #151
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    The President has been completely above board. The republican "we must have a scandal" idiots that are more interested in headlines than truth are the disgraced politicians... but just so you will feel warm and fuzzy you and Rush are together on this one.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  2. #152
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,473
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Obama is as culpable in the deaths of the four people as Dubya was for the 9-11 attacks, or Reagan was for the Horrendous attacks on the embassies in Lebanon during his presidency.

    Most decent Americans cared more about bringing justice to the murderers than having a political witch hunt.

    Sadly that's all the GOP does now, and for as long as it engages in a smear campaign against Ms Rice, I will return the favor.

    McCain is a fool, he is a pathetic husk of a man desperately trying to hold onto power. That he would say the president is at fault for Rice's actions calling her stupid, when he was the guy that wanted to put that asshole Palin one weak heartbeat away from the presidency is ludicrous and shows just how willing the GOPpers here are to eat the shit that the conservative political entertainment complex is shoveling, is astounding.

    The GOP is pathetic, and it's lost it's way. It has no meaning, and has devolved into a party of mangy whiners with no ideas and plenty of unfounded criticism.

    When ANY of those trolls take the time to pass the Veterans jobs act and the Farm bill, I will take their "concern" for america seriously.

    Until then? I consider them derelict of duty, and guilty of ethics violations and malfeasance of office. McCain is like a piece of toilet paper stuck to the bottom of your shoe. You cant get rid of it, and as it decays it becomes filthy.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  3. #153
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    The President has been completely above board. The republican "we must have a scandal" idiots that are more interested in headlines than truth are the disgraced politicians... but just so you will feel warm and fuzzy you and Rush are together on this one.
    Hardly
    His debate I called it terrorism lie is anything but
    If he did why did he spend the next week + saying video

    He's been a shit on this

    And he's been stonewalling for obvious reasons

    Joe Scarborough (finally) took off his skirt today and called it what it is

    Political theater

    As for Rush - will take your word that he and I agree on this

    Seems one of us listens to him

    I can see u now - post 1 - strap in

  4. #154
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    It is political theater and the actors are the republicans... politicizing the death of Americans for potential political gain. The reality is the rest of the situation needs to be looked at NOT Susan Rice which has little to do with what went wrong....
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  5. #155

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    The President has not been above board on Benghazi. He'd dodged every question about what actually happened.

    Where's the timeline for answers? We all know he is fond of timelines .... except when they are UNCOMFORTABLE.

  6. #156
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    It is political theater and the actors are the republicans... politicizing the death of Americans for potential political gain. The reality is the rest of the situation needs to be looked at NOT Susan Rice which has little to do with what went wrong....
    nah - the repubs reacted to the LIE perpetrated by the President in order to continue the charade that all was well in the ME - that his Al Qaeda kill job was final and complete

    this new truth (terror attack not video) made that campaign slogan obsolete

    and the campaign needed it

    so

    had the truth come out on day 1, there'd be nothing for the repubs to crow about - other than the obvious security lapses and unwillingness to respond to requests made for more - if i remember correctly you blamed stephens for his own death

    anyway, this bullshit started on the president's watch

    even more galling was his have it both ways spin move

    via the last debate where he lied through his teeth again !!!

    and got away with it

    joe's take was slightly diff than yours btw

    morning joe - great program even though joe is getting might soft in his middle aged years

  7. #157
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Joe makes me think of you but only when he sits there with his arms crossed sounding sour and grumpy.... not a slight just my personal impression... i watch it daily... even when they suck and have nothing to talk about...

    This will be investigated with finality and hten each of you will fail to accept the findings... it has already been admitted to by both McCain and Graham in interviews that she used the talking points provided... so they decided now it must be someone magically manipulating the talking points... then it was proven that the white house didnt change anything to do with content.

    the idea that only the two always contrary and never accepting of reality posters are grasping tightly to this one thing gives it the most credence possible that what is being offered is false and partisan....
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  8. #158
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,473
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Joe makes me think of you but only when he sits there with his arms crossed sounding sour and grumpy.... not a slight just my personal impression... i watch it daily... even when they suck and have nothing to talk about...

    This will be investigated with finality and hten each of you will fail to accept the findings... it has already been admitted to by both McCain and Graham in interviews that she used the talking points provided... so they decided now it must be someone magically manipulating the talking points... then it was proven that the white house didnt change anything to do with content.

    the idea that only the two always contrary and never accepting of reality posters are grasping tightly to this one thing gives it the most credence possible that what is being offered is false and partisan....
    Amen to that.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  9. #159

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Several of you guys need to catch up on what happened. I know Benghazi has just become known to many after the election -- but the incident happened almost two months before the election.

    The Administration has done everything they can do to draw this out -- so that people will just get tired and forget.

    But it is not going to go away unless answers are given.

    So I ask the President to answer the questions honestly and fully. Get this behind us.

    Al Qaeda and Islam terrorists are still around.

  10. #160
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Joe makes me think of you but only when he sits there with his arms crossed sounding sour and grumpy.... not a slight just my personal impression... i watch it daily... even when they suck and have nothing to talk about...

    This will be investigated with finality and hten each of you will fail to accept the findings... it has already been admitted to by both McCain and Graham in interviews that she used the talking points provided... so they decided now it must be someone magically manipulating the talking points... then it was proven that the white house didnt change anything to do with content.

    the idea that only the two always contrary and never accepting of reality posters are grasping tightly to this one thing gives it the most credence possible that what is being offered is false and partisan....
    Nice - proof that u cannot play with others ..... Again

    And if u want to wrap yourself in the "warmth" of the 85 and with ur lips up the presidents ass by all means

    But don't confuse that with the truth

    The Presidents conduct is far worse than Rice

    She's an opportunistic and apparently not too respectful tool

    Who has proven the Peter principle

    And your joe s reference is proof that you're weak

  11. #161
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Jack every poster who has posted in this thread has commented on Benghazi every since it happened and have pointed out the politicization immediately by the right as they were surely losing the election and had to grasp onto something. it is now being championed by two hate groups... John McCain based on his defeat in 2008 and the house tea party based on their defeat this year...

    The conspiracy part is utter and complete nonsense and you all know it but only have this last drum to bang on.

    Stand by for heavy rolls my friend the Ship is coming about.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  12. #162
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    Nice - proof that u cannot play with others ..... Again

    And if u want to wrap yourself in the "warmth" of the 85 and with ur lips up the presidents ass by all means

    But don't confuse that with the truth

    The Presidents conduct is far worse than Rice

    She's an opportunistic and apparently not too respectful tool

    Who has proven the Peter principle

    And your joe s reference is proof that you're weak
    As I posted above the only people holding on to this theory are the weak and defeated members of the republican party... those that wish to remain viable are remaining silent. You know as well as I do if there was any validity MANY more republican senators would be on the television staking out their position. It is baseless and they know and so do you.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  13. #163
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Is that so? I've looked at the facts, including General Petraeus's testimony which destroys the right wing argument. I think one needs to read up on it.

    And yes, Al Qaeda and Islamic terrorists are around... one can thank the republicans for creating blowback in the world that causes people to join terrorist groups.
    Republicans are not the reason terror exist. Inequity of peoples at the hands of despotic oil regimes are to blame. If anything capitalism is to blame. Think about it... a vast portion of the worlds wealth has flowed to the oil rich middle east for decades and the people are regressing instead of progressing..... rather simple when you think about it however the solutions are not all that simple unfortunately.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  14. #164

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    ^^^


  15. #165
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    No two successive congresses where there was ZERO support for spending money in Afghanistan... the only proponents FOR spending money to prevent chaos and build a friend were republicans not democrats. The Senate and House in 88 and 90 were both Democratically controlled and by those whom had no desire to spend money on foreigners. Remember before the Clinton era Democrats were largely scoffed and dismissed on a foreign relations aspect just as Republicans have no plan now. Yet they held the senate and house and controlled the spending just as republicans do now.

    And besides the idea that terror began in Afghanistan is ludicrous. Inequity is to blame plain and simply.

    Terrorism Timeline from 1979 - 1970

    Iran Hostage Crisis, November 4, 1979:

    After President Carter agreed to admit the Shah of Iran into the US, Iranian radicals seized the U.S. Embassy in Tehran and took 66 American diplomats hostage. Thirteen hostages were soon released, but the remaining 53 were held until their release on January 20, 1981.

    Ambassador to Afghanistan Assassinated, February 14, 1979:

    Four Afghans kidnapped U.S. Ambassador Adolph Dubs in Kabul and demanded the release of various "religious figures." Dubs was killed, along with four alleged terrorists, when Afghan police stormed the hotel room where he was being held.

    Assassination of Former Chilean Diplomat, September 21, 1976:

    Exiled Chilean Foreign Minister Orlando Letelier was killed by a car-bomb in Washington.

    Domestic Terrorism, January 27-29, 1975:

    Puerto Rican nationalists bombed a Wall Street bar, killing four and injuring 60; two days later, the Weather Underground claims responsibility for an explosion in a bathroom at the U.S. Department of State in Washington.

    Ambassador to Cyprus Assassinated, August 19, 1974:

    U.S. Ambassador to Cyprus Rodger P. Davies and his Greek Cypriot secretary were shot and killed by snipers during a demonstration outside the U.S. Embassy in Nicosia.

    Attack and Hijacking at the Rome Airport, December 17, 1973:

    Five terrorists pulled weapons from their luggage in the terminal lounge at the Rome airport, killing two persons. They then attacked a Pan American 707 bound for Beirut and Tehran, destroying it with incendiary grenades and killing 29 persons, including 4 senior Moroccan officials and 14 American employees of the Arabian-American Oil Company (ARAMCO). They then herded 5 Italian hostages into a Lufthansa airliner and killed an Italian customs agent as he tried to escape, after which they forced the pilot to fly to Beirut. After Lebanese authorities refused to let the plane land, it landed in Athens, where the terrorists demanded the release of 2 Arab terrorists. In order to make Greek authorities comply with their demands, the terrorists killed a hostage and threw his body onto the tarmac. The plane then flew to Damascus, where it stopped for two hours to obtain fuel and food. It then flew to Kuwait, where the terrorists released their hostages in return for passage to an unknown destination. The Palestine Liberation Organization disavowed the attack, and no group claimed responsibility for it.

    Consul General in Mexico Kidnapped, May 4, 1973:

    U.S. Consul General in Guadalajara Terrence Leonhardy was kidnapped by members of the People's Revolutionary Armed Forces.

    Ambassador to Sudan Assassinated, March 2, 1973:

    U.S. Ambassador to Sudan Cleo A. Noel and other diplomats were assassinated at the Saudi Arabian Embassy in Khartoum by members of the Black September organization.

    U.S. Agency for International Development Adviser Kidnapped, July 31, 1970:

    In Montevideo, Uruguay, the Tupamaros terrorist group kidnapped AID Police adviser Dan Mitrione; his body was found on August 10.
    Terror is the tactic of those weakened and prevented by their weakness from any other substantial reaction to the inequity dealt upon them by the free market of the United States... I for one defend that free market idea because it gives me this country and this lifestyle. That does not make the cause and effect any less relevant.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  16. #166

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    ^^^

    Reagan during Halloween 1983?

  17. #167
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    While inequity could be blamed, the US mishandled the Afghan situation... and two successive republican administrations were to blame.
    Didn't see that last part there... I agree it was mishandled. I disagree on which party is staunchly against using money and weapons to change the face of the world.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  18. #168
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post

    The republican policy during the 1980s was a pile of shit... in my opinion, and was responsible for significant blowback.
    Perhaps but terror started in the 60's and has escalated since. Regardless the time of the eighties was when we WERE helping Afghanistan defend itself against our cold war enemy the USSR. Once the democrats took over and cut funding the country descended into chaos where there could have been a staunch ally... 9/11 would have still happened regardless it just wouldn't have been from Afghanistan...
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  19. #169
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Oh I didn't say every aspect was anything to write home about... but on the singular statement that Afghanistan happened because of republicans is blatantly false or at a minimum a mis-remembering of history.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  20. #170
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Okie dokie... but if you maintain as you did in the first part of this discussion that the reason it became a terrorist haven is because we failed to support them becoming a civilized nation after funding them ridiculously during the war effort then that is ONE HUNDRED percent a democratic decision... lock stock and barrel.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  21. #171
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    I am not even convinced republicans wanted to continue funding either. They were too busy getting involved in Iraq.

    Republicans are what is wrong with this country's foreign policy and have been the problem for 40 years now.

    The republicans of the 1980s are nothing but a bunch of war criminals who got away with all sorts of crimes. They deserve absolutely no credit.
    Okie Dokie.... you win and do not have to say what you initially said was misguided. Enjoy.

    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  22. #172

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Getting to the bottom of Benghazi -- please read.

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/o...6071743.column

  23. #173
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Ask for a subscription or no article access... too bad...

    although of course you are supposed to comment on and provide insight into the things you post and not just post and article and say "there, see, told ya"
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  24. #174
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    I think I like this article better....

    I suspect the two conservative policy makers here at JUB will likewise concede they were wrong.

    But now that every angle of McCain’s attacks have been completely debunked, all he has left is to complain about not being told that intelligence officials didn’t give him this information sooner.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  25. #175
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    As a foot note apologizeMccain is trending... lol.... awesome
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  26. #176
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    The President is a big time liar

    David Petraeus said under oath that he/the CIA knew from the get go that it was an Al Qaeda attack
    The President said in his last debate with Mitt Romney that HE said the day after that it was a terror event - this is a lie but he claims he said it
    Meanwhile he had his walking talking lap dog Susan Rice peddle bullshit 5 days later
    why would that be?

    why would a story be told that was so obviously false?
    because "someone" changed the facts to fiction?

    why would Obama put a woman he holds in high regard - so high as to put her up for SOS - why would he have her peddling bullshit to 5 different national outlets - with a story that he knew was shit - and would be found out as shit

    why would Obama go on the View and say "we don't know what happened"

    why ?

    it's obvious why

    you have you be an idiot to NOT see it

    lots of idiots out and about it seems

    and if repubs are sheepish about it, shame on them - it's like a beaten animal that wants no part of a fight

    The media has bent over on this story since day 1 - and the Obama cult defends him reflexively even when facts prove that he's a liar

    4 years of an administration that's only claim to fame is campaigning in a ruthlessly effective manner

    governing - not so much

    telling the truth to the american people - NO

    he can't be trusted to do right by the american people

    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...645269992.html
    l

  27. #177
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,473
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    He won.

    Get over it.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  28. #178
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Wow talk about bitter and in denial....

    Even McCain has sense enough to know when the blame game is over....and I dont credit that asshat with much sense
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  29. #179
    stop the bullshit rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    35,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonPirate View Post
    He won.

    Get over it.
    It is going to be a long, long four years for some.

    Particularly if they continue obsessing over this.

  30. #180
    Slut
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    284

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    If Ms. Rice did flip off someone in a meeting at the State Department and that "disqualifies" her from being "promoted" to SOS, how then do some here find it okay when a sitting Vice President uses the f-bomb on the Hill and a Congressman yells at the President during the state of the union speech? Are some of you saying this type of behaviour is okay IF committed by a MAN but when a woman expresses herself similarly, it's not? Or it's okay for a republican and not a democrat?

    'Splain that to me Lucy...

  31. #181
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Wow talk about bitter and in denial....

    Even McCain has sense enough to know when the blame game is over....and I dont credit that asshat with much sense
    Sometimes right
    Never in doubt

    On your tombstone

  32. #182
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    It is going to be a long, long four years for some.

    Particularly if they continue obsessing over this.
    I disagree... it is going to be a long four years for all of us.

    Apparently bipartisanship means "we're good as long as you come to my side of things"
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  33. #183
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Susan didn't light the world on fire today

    Charles Krauthammer's take is dead on

    The President's re-election campaign trumped telling the truth

    Susan Rice is either not very curious or not very bright - assuming she like Sgt. Schultz "knew nothing" - kudos to Jack Springer

    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...a_is_dead.html

  34. #184
    JUB Addict Sausy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,199
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Supposedly the "terrorist" reference was taken out so the terrorists didn't know we were on to them. We knew it was terrorism but to get the terrorists off the scent we were onto, so they didn't find out we knew til we told everyone we knew...even if others in the government didn't know it....give me a fucking break. this would be a Three Stooges routine if it weren't such a goodamn travesty. The Republican senators did the right thing today and at least tried to give Ambassador Rice an opportunity to explain how she came to give the several public responses she did that played up the video aspect of the Libya situation. Her answers gave more room for doubt than anything else. Hopefully truly honest hearings will be held to get to to bottom of why the hell we were even in Benghazi when the UK, the Red Cross and others left the Benghazi area because it was becoming a haven for militias and radicals and their facilities were attacked. So was the consulate, a couple of months earlier....security and order was falling apart in the Benghazi area. NO reason whatsoever the Ambassador and others should have been anywhere near there. There were DOZENS of security breakdowns and alarming incidents in the few months before the consulate was attacked and the fact we lost an ambassador in action for the first time in over three decades should result in at least something of a concern on the policies of this Administration that led to this complete breakdown of security. Not found here, for the most part because of a desire of a progressive left to give an incompetent President a pass because he's so good on the "important" matters. If you read my posts on Bush I was often critical of his policies on the wars, on the Patriot Act.... and I am not going to play politics and just give this President a pass when he isn't just mistaken but truly fucking up.

    This is a guy who solemnly stated"we don't spike the football" after the death of bin Laden but since then has done NOTHING BUT spike it, dance a moonwalk, high five the crowd in the process. AND he pounds his chest about a kill list he ALONE determines....power of life and death and he publicizes it to give him good press on security. Obama has very prominent character flaws...lack of honor, with a side dish of pettiness with arrogance for dessert. It doesn't make him a leader....it makes him self deluded. And that happens to be a common failing of his fanbois...self delusion.
    unofficial official mini meet Friday- Saturday April 11-12, 2014

  35. #185

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    I disagree... it is going to be a long four years for all of us.

    Apparently bipartisanship means "we're good as long as you come to my side of things"
    . . . .which has always been the democrat party's definition of bipartisanship.

  36. #186
    stop the bullshit rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    35,753

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    ^ Oh what a pile of hooey.

    Obamacare was almost written by the Republicans who then disowned it.

    So were the concessions on the last fiscal cliff deal.

    so were the conditions for closing Gitmo.

    It has been one compromise after another over the last four years by the Democrats to try to make the angry angry babies in the Tea Party happy.

    And still no sign of co-operation coming from the House.

    For the love of Pete.

  37. #187
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    The pile of "hooey"

    Was the narrative about protestors and a video

    When it was abundantly clear of the real truth

    So you're 1/2 right

    About the pile of hooey

  38. #188
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    It is almost pathological how easily the republican party and their lackeys lie about the process that they hamstring. Just like Boehner when encouraged by the President to raise the debt ceiling before Jan 1st and his reply was "Everything cost something"

    So basically once again republicans will destroy billions in American wealth because they are not the party in power. Vile disgusting human beings were thwarted in that effort completely in this last election and if not for redistricting wouldn't have the house either...

    Hopefully after they devastate the American people once again and as Obama is leaving his campaign machine in place then in 2014 we can crush those remaining republicans into obscurity.

    Oh and P.S. the democratic heroes on capitol hill are already talking about going over the fiscal bump in the road so republicans have zero ammo left. If republicans cannot realize they lost then lets do it.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  39. #189
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,243

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    . . . .which has always been the democrat party's definition of bipartisanship.
    Look up filibuster. Then look up how many times each party has used it.

    Thanks.

  40. #190

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    It is almost pathological how easily the republican party and their lackeys lie about the process that they hamstring. Just like Boehner when encouraged by the President to raise the debt ceiling before Jan 1st and his reply was "Everything cost something"

    So basically once again republicans will destroy billions in American wealth because they are not the party in power. Vile disgusting human beings were thwarted in that effort completely in this last election and if not for redistricting wouldn't have the house either...

    Hopefully after they devastate the American people once again and as Obama is leaving his campaign machine in place then in 2014 we can crush those remaining republicans into obscurity.

    Oh and P.S. the democratic heroes on capitol hill are already talking about going over the fiscal bump in the road so republicans have zero ammo left. If republicans cannot realize they lost then lets do it.

    Where's Obama's leadership? Has he proposed anything other than raising taxes on those making over $250,000 a year?

    A no-idea guy. Obama has created a desert of leadership in a country that wants to grow.

    When is he gonna grow a set and do something?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Look up filibuster. Then look up how many times each party has used it.

    Thanks.
    duh, the comment was about bipartisanship not filibusters.

  41. #191

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    ^ Oh what a pile of hooey.

    Obamacare was almost written by the Republicans who then disowned it.

    So were the concessions on the last fiscal cliff deal.

    so were the conditions for closing Gitmo.

    It has been one compromise after another over the last four years by the Democrats to try to make the angry angry babies in the Tea Party happy.

    And still no sign of co-operation coming from the House.

    For the love of Pete.
    Maybe when Obama is playing his weekly card game of "Who Do I Kill With a Drone This Week" he can take out several Gitmo residents.

    The reason Gitmo has not been closed? Obama doesn't have a plan -- sounds familiar ... doesn't it? No-plan Obama.

  42. #192

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    What bitter nonsense... Obama has proposed plenty of different ideas (highlighted in the debates) including for college students and immigration. The economy and immigration are two key issues right now. Obama has demonstrated more of a sense of leadership than any republican in the Congress. Still can't get over November 6th I see?
    If he has plans WTF doesn't he do something? His answer seems to be executive orders instead of working with people.

    Jimmy Carter 2, version 2 begins on Jan 20.

  43. #193
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,243

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Maybe when Obama is playing his weekly card game of "Who Do I Kill With a Drone This Week" he can take out several Gitmo residents.

    The reason Gitmo has not been closed? Obama doesn't have a plan -- sounds familiar ... doesn't it? No-plan Obama.
    Jack no one takes you remotely seriously. A Republican making snarky negative remarks about killing anyone or anything? You have no ground to even open your mouth. Your party has done nothing but dig in heels and say no to absolutely everything, including bills that helped small business owners, veterans, embassy security funding, closing down Gitmo and everything else-- no to ANYTHING Obama tries to do. And more often than not you and your whole side of the aisle then turn right around on those EXACT same issues and point fingers and go "LOOK! SEE! OBAMA NOT DOING ANYTHING" after the entire right wing spectrum filibustered something into infinity.

    You're part of the problem, and you vote for and support the problem. Don't even come in here complaining about lacks of ideas or things not getting done with the party colors you wear.
    Last edited by xbuzzerx; November 28th, 2012 at 02:03 PM.

  44. #194

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by xbuzzerx View Post
    Jack no one takes you remotely seriously. A Republican making snarky negative remarks about killing anyone or anything? You have no ground to even open your mouth. Your party has done nothing but dig in heels and say no to absolutely everything, including bills that helped small business owners, veterans, embassy security funding, closing down Gitmo and everything else-- no to ANYTHING Obama tries to do. And more often than not you and your whole side of the aisle then turn right around on those EXACT same issues and point fingers and go "LOOK! SEE! OBAMA NOT DOING ANYTHING" after the entire right wing spectrum filibustered something into infinity.

    You're part of the problem, and you vote for and support the problem. Don't even come in here complaining about lacks of ideas or things not getting done with the party colors you wear.
    As long as you only look at one side --- your opinion would be that way. As I've suggested to your fellow LA'er, you need to expand your reading and listening. Instead of only paying attention to sources like Media Matters, Daily Kos, etc. you'll only have one view on things and your horizons will not be expanded.

    I do find it amazing and somewhat humous that you get so excited whenever anything is pointed out about Obama that doesn't seem to fit the perfect image of the man that you appear to have in your mind.

    It's almost like you have some doubts in your mind about his abilities. Could that be the reason you get so upset?

  45. #195
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,243

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    As long as you only look at one side --- your opinion would be that way. As I've suggested to your fellow LA'er, you need to expand your reading and listening. Instead of only paying attention to sources like Media Matters, Daily Kos, etc. you'll only have one view on things and your horizons will not be expanded.

    I do find it amazing and somewhat humous that you get so excited whenever anything is pointed out about Obama that doesn't seem to fit the perfect image of the man that you appear to have in your mind.

    It's almost like you have some doubts in your mind about his abilities. Could that be the reason you get so upset?
    You're the one with the upside down flag mocking the President, you're the one making one-sided ideologue post and thread one after the other. You need to take a look in the mirror. You're projecting hardcore and we don't get paid enough per hour to be your therapist. Find coping mechanisms, move on. Or be constructive. Or both. But if you think anyone is going to give you one ounce of credibility when you, with how you post and your avatar, come here and try to psychoanalyze progressives and tell them what's wrong with them and accuse them of a laundry list of things that actually characterize you pretty well, you're just a joke and will remain one.

  46. #196
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    The funny thing is these ideologues all sound the same... whether it is on local talk radio, Limbaugh or any other outlet. they were sounding rebuked as idiots by the American people and now all they have to say is bumpkiss.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  47. #197

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    In last four years how has Rice shown she is capable of handling the responsibilities of SOS? I'm looking for accomplishments.

  48. #198
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,258

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    The toughest sanctions on Iran in history and the backing of the UN security council in setting those sanctions. two of the players who normally dont because they are Iran's arms dealers.

    The best thing I have seen today on this is why republicans are so vastly different over the other Rice. The comparison was made earlier in this thread. It basically demonstrates republican claims for what they are baseless, partisan bullshit. Sad that the party of gay hate is still trying to use the blood of actual patriotic Americans to gain an edge. Sickening really.

    Indeed what has changed John McCain? You actually defended the lies told by your parties rice and that resulted in a thousand times the loss of lie for Americans not to mention the number of enemies killed over LIES.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  49. #199
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    It's really not about Rice

    she's not the best candidate for SOS - her following Hillary is a joke

    she's Obama's pet pick - his fuck you pick - he owes her for something

    it's about Obama - who shit the bed bad in Benghazi - the shit is flying out of his boxers and it's messy and it smells - and he puts susan rice out to give a shit sandwich to the american public for what reason?

    funny thing i heard on cnn earlier - something about neocons wanting mccain/graham/ayotte and others to back off rice

    why?

    cuz they think kerry is softer than rice

    too fucking funny

    rice sucks but she sucks less than kerry - LOL

    the whole town is bunch of idiots

  50. #200
    CE&P Secret Police xbuzzerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    11,243

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    For you Chance.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ysR5d.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	902098

    Btw if Obama "shit the bed bad" what is the appropriate term for the last President? Projectile vomited with simultaneous projectile diarrhea and green soup coming out of his nose and ears shortly before self-combusting?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.