JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 291
  1. #51
    JUB Addict Sausy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,102
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    ^ she didn't lie according to some people....she just told publicly what the CIA was spinning but....even David Petraeus strangely was buying into the video shit for awhile though NOBODY else was. It was pretty quickly evident it was a well planned operation. Even more curious right at the beginning of October there was an intelligence report that downplayed any sophistication and planning of the attack and tried to re-enter the video into the scenario but soon events proved it was evident to many pretty quickly it was a well planned operation...they knew exactly where to go and made a barrier so rescue operations could not effectively get in.Susan did what she was told but for who? And as late as September 25 on "The View" the President himself was talking up the video and downplaying anything else...when on September 12 in a "60 Minutes" piece never aired on the show the President talked otherwise. He said the Benghazi attack whatever the appearances was well planned and intented as an attack on America. Maybe it takes awhile to figure out all the particulars...but two things are clear. The Administration, for whatever reason, has not been honest or forthcoming. Also with a number of serious security breaches in the Benghazi area, including the consulate earlier in the summer being attacked and scoped and the Brits and the Red Cross leaving because of attacks to their facilities...there was a terrorist time bomb ticking and we should have either ramoped up security or left the area when the others did. Instead Ambassador Stevens and three other good men, including two genuine heroes,wound up dead and our nation was dealt a deliberate, in your face blow.

    Whether you think I'm uninformed or nuts is not any of my concern, I could not care less. But just because you don't like FOX or the conservative agenda ( and in many areas, believe it or not, I am not on board with it) doesn't mean your guys are the ones making righteous cause or because conservatives don't think well of them they are always being obtuse, ill informed, brain dead evil morons. Even a broken clock is correct twice a day. You might try a little more humility or reflection....isn't open mindness, a distaste for absolutes in favor of shadings and nuance a proud aspect of progressive thought?
    unofficial official mini meet Friday- Saturday April 11-12, 2014

  2. #52
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sausy View Post
    The video had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Benghazi and for two weeks at least was the primary spin. You guys are stuck on disingenuous, intellectual dishonesty and frankly you're beyond feeling any empathy for. If you are going to hold Republicans feet to the fire better well treat Democrats in the same way and you're completely, nakedly partisan hypocrisy on that score speaks volumes. I respect those with political differences but won't be lectured by people who feel accountability only apply to the GOP's indiscretions... Jay, BP,anyone here still holding on the left flank sorry but YOU'RE the blindfully ignorant on this. Intelligence doesn't make up for a complete lack of common sense here and sanctimonious , selective moralizing! We could discuss all the crap from the Administration but you're not in the least bit interested in having a discussion...you do exactly what the Benvolio types do and spin things from your side and nowhere else. I wonder say Hawk if you could have handled being tortured or imprisoned for five and a half years like Senator Mc Cain.... been the son of the head of the Pacific Fleet and refused any chance to come home early by remaining unwillling to bend to his North Vietnamese captors. Your insult to his service speaks ill of someone I once respected as truly an honest and independent conservative but unfortunately that is no longer the case. One doesn't need to defend the excesses of FOX to demand the truth from ALL of our political leadership and there are a few examples n the media of independent thought, of real journalism that doesn't necessarily dispute much of what is coming from FOX on this. A shame you're all SO certain of yourselves but you make your bed with the Obama Administration here, you lay in it!
    So you're calling Dr Condoleeza Rice a Liar as well?
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  3. #53
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    And just one more time for the record....

    John McCain is a pathetic bully who knows nothing of honor or truth, he is a shit stain on the panties of the GOP. He is the skid mark of the teabaggers. He sucks cock at the I want lobby money cockstop.

    He is a cock monster cum hungry whore for the GOP.

    maverick is far from what he is, unless you are talking about that silly twitch that happens when Mr Graham slides his cock up McCains ass and tells him like a dick puppet what to say and who to demean.

    mcCain wants to play that game? Lets play it.

    McCain wants to besmirch the woman who has NOTHING to do with intell? the mother fucking united nations ambassador?

    Give me a fucking break. I have thrown cum filled shit stained condoms away that are more attractive than that piece of shit up there in the senate.

    Consider this his last term.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  4. #54
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    McCain is right about this

    You can spew all of your insides about him

    It doesn't change the fact that she's a shitty pick before her Scintillating Benghazi performance

    After it ....... It's kabuki theater

    Obama can do his jive indignation play

    It works on his base - among whom the Press corps resides

    But his "we're investigating" is code for

    None of your business

    I'll get back to u

    Me and Michelle are with Jay-Z tonight

    How's the Dow doing since the re-up ? Anyone know ?

  5. #55
    JUB 10k Club
    jackoroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonPirate View Post
    And just one more time for the record....

    John McCain is a pathetic bully who knows nothing of honor or truth, he is a shit stain on the panties of the GOP. He is the skid mark of the teabaggers. He sucks cock at the I want lobby money cockstop.

    He is a cock monster cum hungry whore for the GOP.

    maverick is far from what he is, unless you are talking about that silly twitch that happens when Mr Graham slides his cock up McCains ass and tells him like a dick puppet what to say and who to demean.

    mcCain wants to play that game? Lets play it.

    McCain wants to besmirch the woman who has NOTHING to do with intell? the mother fucking united nations ambassador?

    Give me a fucking break. I have thrown cum filled shit stained condoms away that are more attractive than that piece of shit up there in the senate.

    Consider this his last term.
    Let's deal with some of what you've written here. Knows nothing of honor? Really? Are you familiar with his captivity in Viet Nam? That he refused release until everyone who'd been captured before him had was released as well? Why not try reading about his stay in the Hanoi Hilton and see if you still think he knows nothing of honor. Reasonable people would disagree with your view.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain

    On to US Ambassador to the UN Rice. Could you explain to us, what the Ambassador does in terms of day to day operations of our embassies and consulates abroad? What her duties are in terms of intelligence gathering? I'm not seeing her having any responsibilities in either of these areas.

    So the question is, why was she sent forth to lie? She said it wasn't premeditated. The president now claims that he called it a terrorist attack in a Rose Garden speech prior to Ambassador Rice making these fraudulent appearances on the networks.

    We now also know that she was sent out by the "White House" according to the president yesterday. Let's assume that it wasn't the building itself and that someone in the building sent her on this fool's errand. Who was it that did so? Who told her to push a story that the attack wasn't premeditated when the president is on record (at least sometimes) calling it terrorism, which is by it's definition premeditated?

    And why send her at all? Why wouldn't you send the Secretary of State? How about one of the National Security people? The US Ambassador to the UN has absolutely nothing to do with our embassies, their security or terrorism. Maybe we could have sent the Secretary of Agriculture? He's got about the same responsibilities on those matters as Rice.

    Rather than hurling invectives and wishing painful deaths on those with whom we disagree, why not get some real answers? Why not push for the truth unless that truth makes you uncomfortable.
    Last edited by jackoroe; November 15th, 2012 at 12:15 PM.

  6. #56
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    McCain is right about this

    You can spew all of your insides about him

    It doesn't change the fact that she's a shitty pick before her Scintillating Benghazi performance

    After it ....... It's kabuki theater

    Obama can do his jive indignation play

    It works on his base - among whom the Press corps resides

    But his "we're investigating" is code for

    None of your business

    I'll get back to u

    Me and Michelle are with Jay-Z tonight

    How's the Dow doing since the re-up ? Anyone know ?
    Two of you have called condoleeza Rice a liar in your zest to say anything "for your side" because it just looked that way in this thread.

    What that shitstained deformity called McCain, that turd masquerading as a Senator? you know, the condom full of cumm that used to occupy a seat in the senate? he's not a John, he's a crapper, and when he opens his lid, the stench fills the capital hill.

    He is one of the most pathetic depraved craven senile jaundiced cancerous pathetic troll in washington. He is the grand turd shit demon of the GOP.

    You all must feel so proud that he can still garner up the strength to hit a girl.

    Charming group of people.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  7. #57
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by jackoroe View Post
    Let's deal with some of what you've written here. Knows nothing of honor? Really? Are you familiar with his captivity in Viet Nam? That he refused release until everyone who'd been captured before him had was released as well? Why not try reading about his stay in the Hanoi Hilton and see if you still think he knows nothing of honor. Reasonable people would disagree with your view.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain

    On to US Ambassador to the UN Rice. Could you explain to us, what the Ambassador does in terms of day to day operations of our embassies and consulates abroad? What her duties are in terms of intelligence gathering? I'm not seeing her having any responsibilities in either of these areas.

    So the question is, why was she sent forth to lie? She said it wasn't premeditated. The president now claims that he called it a terrorist attack in a Rose Garden speech prior to Ambassador Rice making these fraudulent appearances on the networks.

    We now also know that she was sent out by the "White House" according to the president yesterday. Let's assume that it wasn't the building itself and that someone in the building sent her on this fool's errand. Who was it that did so? Who told her to push a story that the attack wasn't premeditated when the president is on record (at least sometimes) calling it terrorism, which is by it's definition premeditated?

    Rather than hurling invectives and wishing painful deaths on those with whom we disagree, why not get some real answers? Why not push for the truth unless that truth makes you uncomfortable.
    Why don't you answer your own questions?

    You will just make shit up as we go anyway.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  8. #58
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonPirate View Post
    Two of you have called condoleeza Rice a liar in your zest to say anything "for your side" because it just looked that way in this thread.

    What that shitstained deformity called McCain, that turd masquerading as a Senator? you know, the condom full of cumm that used to occupy a seat in the senate? he's not a John, he's a crapper, and when he opens his lid, the stench fills the capital hill.

    He is one of the most pathetic depraved craven senile jaundiced cancerous pathetic troll in washington. He is the grand turd shit demon of the GOP.

    You all must feel so proud that he can still garner up the strength to hit a girl.

    Charming group of people.
    Now it's a "girl" thing - LOL

    You're defending her honor r u ? With the big guy ?

    While spewing unconscionable shit about McCain ?

    Cybil comes to mind

  9. #59
    JUB Addict Sausy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,102
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Put Condoleeza Ricein Susan Rice's place and guess who will be spweing mysogynist crap? Most of the left. It's only a "girl " thing when the're defending "their" girl. Again utter disingenuousness, hypocrisy and demagoguery of the highest rank and lack of moral and intellectual honesty for good measure.
    unofficial official mini meet Friday- Saturday April 11-12, 2014

  10. #60
    JUB 10k Club
    jackoroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonPirate View Post
    Why don't you answer your own questions?

    You will just make shit up as we go anyway.

    You really don't get it do you? She's being thrown under the bus by the "White House". Clinton wasn't about to pedal the lie to the media and Congress, nor were any of the intelligence community.

    She was a useful idiot, now she's disposable.

  11. #61
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    Now it's a "girl" thing - LOL

    You're defending her honor r u ? With the big guy ?

    While spewing unconscionable shit about McCain ?

    Cybil comes to mind
    Thank You

    may I further elucidate...

    John McCain is a lump of schmegma under Dick Cheney's foreskin. In Fact he probably has some of Cheney's shmeg smeared across his cancerous tonsils from sucking the cock of the torturer for political gain.

    Oh yeah... that warrants respect. To call him a piece of shit is an insult to turds rounding the bowl of america as we speak. He has scuff marks on his knees and stretch marks on his asshole from taking it for the team of the Party of Mud.

    The GOP has destroyed McCain. Now he is a pathetic little gollum craven for the power he once had.

    Fuck Crapper McCain. I hope he lives indefinitely and that twat of a wife of his spends her golden years cleaning his poopy diapers. He can invite that freak Vitter over and they can make a party of it.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  12. #62
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by jackoroe View Post
    You really don't get it do you? She's being thrown under the bus by the "White House". Clinton wasn't about to pedal the lie to the media and Congress, nor were any of the intelligence community.

    She was a useful idiot, now she's disposable.
    I knew you would just make shit up. Thanks for that enlightened opinion on all of your questions. I guess that means that you ahve no answers, just a soft shoe routine to do, as mcCain gives a hand job to the Boner.

    Your loss.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  13. #63
    JUB 10k Club
    jackoroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    11,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonPirate View Post
    I knew you would just make shit up. Thanks for that enlightened opinion on all of your questions. I guess that means that you ahve no answers, just a soft shoe routine to do, as mcCain gives a hand job to the Boner.

    Your loss.
    Truth hurts, doesn't it? What else you got? Maybe some more potty humor?

  14. #64
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sausy View Post
    Put Condoleeza Ricein Susan Rice's place and guess who will be spweing mysogynist crap? Most of the left. It's only a "girl " thing when the're defending "their" girl. Again utter disingenuousness, hypocrisy and demagoguery of the highest rank and lack of moral and intellectual honesty for good measure.
    You called condoleeza rice a liar.

    You did that because you thought HER defense of Susan Rice was Susan Rices words, but in fact, it was Bush's Sec of state, that thinks that the house GOP is out of line, and she said so in such a strong way during the election, it can't be clearer that she wanted Romney to lose for following the line of thought that you are following.

    This is a loser, and it's why america HATES the GOP.

    You all just responded knee jerk to me without even thinking about whether I was presenting the GOP position on the whole thing

    Forget it

    McCain is going to be out of office next time, thanks to Obama's registration efforts in Arizona. He can roll around in shit for the last part of his career all he wants. It won't clean the cumm stains off the corners of his mouth.

    What's really funny here is that you guys were saying this kind of crap about Obama leading up to the election.

    This is just the GOP playing in the mud because they lost a wittle ewection. The American people are NOT going to be kind to them, and McCain is about to be thrown to the wolves by the Bushies.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  15. #65
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by jackoroe View Post
    Truth hurts, doesn't it? What else you got? Maybe some more potty humor?
    what more do I have?

    Did you give any answers to your questions? NO

    You did not.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  16. #66
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Potty humor

    A term for the ages

    Doubling tripling quadrupling down

    On potty humor

    W/o the integral humor part.

    Oh yeah

    What doesn't belong ?

    Hillary
    Kerry
    Susan Rice

    Pick one

  17. #67
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Believe me, I'm not joking when I say that I think John McCain is a shit stained cumm filled empty condom that slid off the cock that's been assfucking the american economy with witch hunts, and filibusters.

    McCain ought to be legislating, and every moment that he does not, he will garner the wrath of the american voters.

    Get that shit stain on the soul of America in YOUR party in line or you guys are going to become a third world third party that USED to be important in the country.

    McCain is a lying sack of shit. He knows EXACTLY what Rice knew, and he learned it at the exact same time that she did. Now he wants to blame her for reading the reports outloud that he doesn't like?

    Fuck that. IF he cared a Bit about Glen and the guys he would be moving heaven and earth to work WITH the exec office to bring the people to justice that killed those americans.

    The terrorists killed four americans. They did it during Bush's tenure, and it was peachy keen for the old shit condom then, wasn't it? It was all good when it happened during reagans' watch as well.

    But Since it's Obama, senator McCumdom thinks he can get away with a little soft shoe around the edges of classified information.

    He is a disgrace to his father.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  18. #68
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Circuses and Bread.The one thing that has stuck out in my mind are the number of individuals who seem to be trying to make Benghazi out to be Bush's 9/11.

    In my cynical minds eye, most of it is Bread and Circuses.

    The conspiracy theories that have been propping up over the past several days are astounding!

    From the Economist: Benghazi-gate gets even more ludicrous

    REPUBLICAN senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham devoted an appearance at the Washington Ideas Forum on Wednesday to vowing to filibuster if Susan Rice, the current UN ambassador, is nominated to replace Hillary Clinton as secretary of state. They're apparently ticked off over her statements on talk shows on September 15th about the Benghazi attacks.
    Do anyone of us remember September 15th, 2012?

    Do any of us recall that that there were at least TWO Presidential Debates between 9/15/12, and 11/06/12?

    But WOOOOO!

    Hillary Clinton decides (for whatever reason) that she doesn't want to serve as Secretary of State during Obama's SECOND TERM as POTUS, and then there's General Petraus and his new baggage, and Susan Rice and her 9/15/12 baggage, and Benghazi, and the boogidy boogidies are coming to get us ALL!

    Now I'm not denying that there might be something there worthy of investigation, however...considering McCain's remarks regarding Embassy attacks (present vs. under the Bush Admin...and don't get me started on Lindsey), there might be something to all of this.

    But I doubt it.

    Obama defends Susan Rice from McCain attacks


    I'm going to invert a few paragraphs from that ^ article:

    "I have always said that the buck stops with the president of the United States, particularly for his contradictory statements in the Rose Garden, on 60 Minutes and in later venues alleging that the obvious terrorist attack in Benghazi was triggered by a spontaneous demonstration and a hateful video, or that we didn't know the cause, "
    "Susan Rice should have known better and if she didn't know better, she's not qualified," McCain said on Fox & Friends Wednesday morning. "I will do everything in my power to block her from being the United States secretary of State."
    Both of those paragraphs came after this one:

    "If Sen. McCain and Sen. Graham and others want to go after somebody, they should go after me," Obama said during his first post-election news conference.
    But the NutterJuBbers on the right seem to think that "our" President isn't leading.

    That may very well be true.

    Managers have been known to toss their subordinates under a bus, and I think that we can all agree that doesn't make them "leaders."

    The GOP and Romney apparently "tried" during the POTUS debates, and nothing stuck to the wall.

    But the U.N. Ambassador burps up her Sunday Breakfast on a Sunday Morning talk show, and we now have a NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUE!

    Not that John or Lindsey had a problem with The Patriot Act, or the largest consolidation of Government Power since FDR with the creation of the Department of Homeland Security.

    But Susan Rice is a "woman" after all.

    I'd honestly feel more comfortable if they'd proposed their own nominee, and let the left go after that person than for them to *cough* appear to be the party of NO, and as hypocrites.

    So while the United States Government is about to go over the "fiscal cliff," John and Lindsey want to create a Circus over this while many Americans (rich and poor) are about to be going without bread.
    Last edited by CTF; November 15th, 2012 at 03:08 PM.
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  19. #69
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?



    Is the woman to Senator McCain's right his "sign interpreter?"

    She doesn't look like she's having a good time, and that she has her arms folded too.










    (To his RIGHT!)

    Last edited by CTF; November 15th, 2012 at 03:19 PM.
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  20. #70
    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    33,629

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    So the Republicans torpedo Petraeus as an SOS candidate and now Rice.

    Is this the game for the next four years? Make sure that the US has no one in the position?

  21. #71
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    So the Republicans torpedo Petraeus as an SOS candidate and now Rice.

    Is this the game for the next four years? Make sure that the US has no one in the position?
    lol

    None of them were ever supposed to be SoS. Hell it looks like Obama may give it to Rice now, just out of spite, but...

    Once again. You're going to have to get through all the Massachusetts hurdles to get anyone but a masshole in that position. We did our part. We delivered both Warren AND Brown to office and we expect someone from the commonwealth to take that spot.

    One of the reasons I am so annoyed with that Old turnip in the senate is because he's snatching his own defeat out of the jaws of Victory. If he just shuts the hell up, she will go away. The Dem caucus in the Senate will make sure. But if McCain keeps it up, Kerry will be expected to stay in the senate just to not embolden the damned loonytune GOP there.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  22. #72

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by centexfarmer View Post


    Is the woman to Senator McCain's right his "sign interpreter?"

    She doesn't look like she's having a good time, and that she has her arms folded too.


    (To his RIGHT!)

    That's US Senator Kelly Ayotte to Senator McCain's right.

    She's a responsible and articulate senator from New Hampshire.

  23. #73
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by jackoroe View Post
    Evidence!? She fucking lied on five news programs. What more evidence is required? And the plural of strawman is strawmen.
    Where is the fucking proof? She went with what she had from the CIA... and I wrote that post when I was going out. One typo... big deal.

    And again, where is the proof she lied? She was repeating what the CIA said for ten days... get real right wingers.

  24. #74

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    So the Republicans torpedo Petraeus as an SOS candidate and now Rice.

    Is this the game for the next four years? Make sure that the US has no one in the position?
    Hillary Clinton is SOS. She has not turned her resignation.

    How did the republicans torpedo Petraeus?

  25. #75

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Where is the fucking proof? She went with what she had from the CIA... and I wrote that post when I was going out. One typo... big deal.
    If Obama told you that there was intelligence that Santa Claus was real would you go on 5 Sunday talk shows and argue that Santa Claus was real?

    You would question the intelligence and refuse to do promote it.

    Susan Rice did not.

  26. #76
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by jackoroe View Post
    Yes, I'm sure it was John McCain's fault that he got shot down and spent years in an enemy prison camp. It's fair to disagree about his politics, but his service to this country was honorable. Attacking that service is disgraceful.
    Touche' I am disgraceful... what if you use the nations airwaves to make political points but have no interest in facts is that disgraceful or just plain treasonous....?


    And for the record I am quite aware McCain's plane cought fire and then exploded and didnt cause the fire and that his ever so stellar aviator skills didnt save him from Vietnamese sharp shooting AA guns.... still it is a great way to look at John McCain that I have come across from Aviators.... they are a cutthroat group and yes McCain is a partisan hack piece of shit who would sell his own mother for a cookie....
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  27. #77
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    If Obama told you that there was intelligence that Santa Claus was real would you go on 5 Sunday talk shows and argue that Santa Claus was real?

    You would question the intelligence and refuse to do promote it.

    Susan Rice did not.
    I'm pretty sure if the republicans said it, some here would be praising it like if it was the next fucking bible.

    I have questioned what has gone on but choose not to go down the right wing Bill O'Reilly bullshit zone like some here have.

  28. #78

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    I'm pretty sure if the republicans said it, some here would be praising it like if it was the next fucking bible.

    I have questioned what has gone on but choose not to go down the right wing Bill O'Reilly bullshit zone like some here have.
    You'd really do that for Obama? Even if everyone laughed at you.


  29. #79
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    You'd really do that for Obama? Even if everyone laughed at you.

    I never said I agree with him 100%, but if the republican party said something, some here *cough cough cough* would be hailing it as if it was written in the bible.

    Keep up the spin... this forum certainly enjoys its Bill O'Reilly prototype.

  30. #80
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    That's US Senator Kelly Ayotte to Senator McCain's right.

    She's a responsible and articulate senator from New Hampshire.
    Well I'm sure that there has to be at least ONE from the GOP Senators that you could make that claim about!

    I wasn't aware (not really) that GOP Senators where hiring fellow Woman Senators as their interpreters.
    Last edited by CTF; November 15th, 2012 at 04:41 PM.
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  31. #81
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    You guys are being mean to Madame Graham? he's not from New Hampshire...hehe
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  32. #82

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    .... they are a cutthroat group and yes McCain is a partisan hack piece of shit who would sell his own mother for a cookie....
    It is interesting that no one has commented on your quote that Senator McCain skipped a classified briefing with Obama administration officials on the Benghazi attack to hold a press conference to criticize the administration for not providing information. What more evidence does anyone need that McCain and the GOP hacks are driven by purely partisan motives? JUB GOP apologists, we're waiting for your comments?

  33. #83
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by palemale View Post
    It is interesting that no one has commented on your quote that Senator McCain skipped a classified briefing with Obama administration officials on the Benghazi attack to hold a press conference to criticize the administration for not providing information. What more evidence does anyone need that McCain and the GOP hacks are driven by purely partisan motives? JUB GOP apologists, we're waiting for your comments?
    They won't.

    It doesn't fit into the GOP FOX alternate reality.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  34. #84
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Well perhaps they will now I think I am on willful ignore by some of the leaners.... it has been blissful happiness around here for days..... but I said something meany mean so they cant respond to real questions.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  35. #85
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Well perhaps they will now I think I am on willful ignore by some of the leaners.... it has been blissful happiness around here for days..... but I said something meany mean so they cant respond to real questions.
    ha

    It's just today's excuse for not responding. They will find a new one tomorrow.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  36. #86
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by palemale View Post
    It is interesting that no one has commented on your quote that Senator McCain skipped a classified briefing with Obama administration officials on the Benghazi attack to hold a press conference to criticize the administration for not providing information. What more evidence does anyone need that McCain and the GOP hacks are driven by purely partisan motives? JUB GOP apologists, we're waiting for your comments?
    I will!

    The reason that no one has commented is because it goes without saying.

    Senator McCain apparently suffers from not only selective memory, but from making judgements about what other people might be thinking.

    It must be extremely difficult for him to get back in front of the curve since his pick for VP back in '08.

    His run against George W. Bush in 2000, and his hope of remaining relevant in 2008.

    He can keep trying, but the only segment of America that seems to be listening are those who think that we're still involved in the Vietnam War, and that we should be paying "penance" for America's treatment of vets, and when Reagan was still our President.

    Talk about "leadership."

    McCain is a (my best best Donald Trump impersonation..."Uge dissappointment") to this American.
    Last edited by CTF; November 15th, 2012 at 05:16 PM.
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  37. #87
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    yeah..

    He who picked Sarah Palin to be Veep says that Ms Rice is not fit for the office of SoS. What a bufoon.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  38. #88
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    ^ You do the math.
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  39. #89

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by centexfarmer View Post
    Well I'm sure that there has to be at least ONE from the GOP Senators that you could make that claim about!

    I wasn't aware (not really) that GOP Senators where hiring fellow Woman Senators as their interpreters.
    I don't understand your comment.

    Women aren't allowed to be conservatives or republicans. Is that what you're saying?

  40. #90

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonPirate View Post
    yeah..

    He who picked Sarah Palin to be Veep says that Ms Rice is not fit for the office of SoS. What a bufoon.
    ... and Obama picked Biden. The dumbest VP during modern US history.

  41. #91
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Biden is twice the VP Sarah Palin will ever be.... lol... literally.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  42. #92
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,618

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?



    somewhere, sometime, the moment will arrive and I am SO going to steal that from you!
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  43. #93
    JUB Addict Sausy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,102
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Obama who barely has time to attend his own briefings....you're all just apologists for Obama and fine..but your own blatant self righteousness and hypocrisy is no profile in courage or character. I'm one Jubber here on the relative right who doesn't give a shit about your mockery and typical condescension. It just proves you are so sure of yourselves that you don't see how full of it you are. This place is becoming a joke.....I don't see ANYONE learning from each other, just snark, self righteous indignation and lectures from people who think they alone know better. And I'm no fan of the Benvolio extremism on the right, the anti-immigrant, latent racism shit... I just find the vast majority of the left here the flip side of the extremist coin, incapable of reflection and intellectual honesty. Simply "gotcha" politics and selective moral relativism justifying and spinning for their own side. I'm not going to stop though from commenting because I DON'T post for them but to the real independents and moderates who may be lurking. If anyone on the left here really does want a meaningful dialogue, or does have opinions that don't conform to the correct "progressive" playbook I would welcome and encourage that kind of perspective. I do not believe this should be a progressive playground and progressives alone have ideas and positions worth advancing and promoting.
    unofficial official mini meet Friday- Saturday April 11-12, 2014

  44. #94
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,618

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  45. #95
    Porn Star ReadyWithReadyWit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    328

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by palemale View Post
    It is interesting that no one has commented on your quote that Senator McCain skipped a classified briefing with Obama administration officials on the Benghazi attack to hold a press conference to criticize the administration for not providing information. What more evidence does anyone need that McCain and the GOP hacks are driven by purely partisan motives? JUB GOP apologists, we're waiting for your comments?
    Exactly- John McCain, a once honorable man in my book (before choosing Palin), has indeed become a complete whackjob and hypocrite on EVERYTHING to do with foreign policy shy of his stance on torture. This example is pure gold... I mean HOW hypocritical can you be, John? What a fucking joke! And when confronted by CNN for his response to the clear hypocrisy in his skipping an information briefing to... um... bitch about NOT getting information:

    "Because I have the right as a senator to have no comment. And who the hell are you to tell me I can or not?" -John McCain
    Good one...

    This is almost as good as McCain's response on Anderson Cooper as to why Condeleezza was a fine choice for SoS after clearly misleading the American people...but Susan Rice... even before an investigation is completed... not so much...
    http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/1...to-pres-obama/
    In essence, he says it's his "constitutional obligation" to be a complete partisan hypocrite...
    John, please shut the fuck up...

    I mean... if this were a legit concern... the GOP has plenty of fresh faces (w/o a past) to express their "outrage" without coming across as complete hypocrites. Perhaps though... they know better than to jeopardize their futures by making complete asses of themselves...
    Last edited by ReadyWithReadyWit; November 16th, 2012 at 02:00 AM.

  46. #96
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sausy View Post
    Obama who barely has time to attend his own briefings....you're all just apologists for Obama and fine..but your own blatant self righteousness and hypocrisy is no profile in courage or character. I'm one Jubber here on the relative right who doesn't give a shit about your mockery and typical condescension. It just proves you are so sure of yourselves that you don't see how full of it you are. This place is becoming a joke.....I don't see ANYONE learning from each other, just snark, self righteous indignation and lectures from people who think they alone know better. And I'm no fan of the Benvolio extremism on the right, the anti-immigrant, latent racism shit... I just find the vast majority of the left here the flip side of the extremist coin, incapable of reflection and intellectual honesty. Simply "gotcha" politics and selective moral relativism justifying and spinning for their own side. I'm not going to stop though from commenting because I DON'T post for them but to the real independents and moderates who may be lurking. If anyone on the left here really does want a meaningful dialogue, or does have opinions that don't conform to the correct "progressive" playbook I would welcome and encourage that kind of perspective. I do not believe this should be a progressive playground and progressives alone have ideas and positions worth advancing and promoting.


    Wow is that the case? Nobody likes discussing arguments that are like a three legged stool. Perhaps some EVIDENCE and PROOF would help convince those of us who aren't enlightened. As far as the condescending part that's pure irony.

    Again keep entertaining us with the faux neutrality... it's really believable. Independents and moderates... Irony. Most independents and moderates aren't "relatively right"... they are centrists.

    Also plenty here on the left, myself included, take time to formulate arguments with EVIDENCE and REASON. I guess that's too much to ask from the political right these days.

    I'd love some honest direct dialogue... proof is a good thing too.

  47. #97
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,238

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sausy View Post
    ....I don't see ANYONE learning from each other, just snark, self righteous indignation and lectures from people who think they alone know better. .
    You obviously haven't read anything over the last two years because that is NOT all it has become.... Perhaps if you spent more time offering opinions on the issues and not the JUBbers then we might get somewhere.

    However i don't know who you will convince to follow you as you often state you stand for nothing. Every post you make you chastise both sides and fail to take a position except to say this is all bad while using that as an excuse to attack those that have expressed an opinion.

    Congratulations! However I imagine sitting on that fence is starting to hurt.

    So tell us was John McCain goooody good or badddy bad for throwing shade on Susan rice? Is it hypocritical in light of Condoleeza Rice who lied and then almost 4000 Americans died? Can you hold a press conference to bitch about not having information all the while you are skipping the fact finding sessions offered to provide information?

    Seems ironic but it all goes back to third grade... if everyone jumps off the bridge are you going to also? Perhaps you should set the example instead of just becoming part of the problem....

    I chose part of the problem BTW mostly after being accused of everything under the rainbow just because I support one side now more than the other....
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  48. #98
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Yeah let's make it about McCain who missed a briefing 2 mos. AFTER the attack

    He should've been there

    Wish he'd have been there

    Doesn't change anything about the smelly sitch

    And the personal attacks on McCain are more of the same from the Progressive Terrorists who sadly seem to be growing in ranks

    See [ReadyWithReadyWit] off point salvo above
    Last edited by opinterph; November 16th, 2012 at 10:41 PM. Reason: corrected misspelling of member screen name

  49. #99
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    If that shit stained fuck puss of a troll holds a press conference to complain about not getting info, and in doing so, skips the classified meeting in which he would GET all the answers he wants, it shows that this is NOT about the truth.

    The truth is irelevant. All McGollum is doing is trying once again, to gain political points with the blood of america's fallen heroes.

    That makes him SO fucking admirable, doesn't it.

    He's a pathetic washed up husk that has spent the last five years ruining any chance he had at leaving the nation a legacy. He has become all that he once opposed. He embodies the corrupt use of power for personal political gain at the expense of the nation.

    He is a scourge and history will not be kind. You go out there and do some reading, chance... The GOP isn't really happy about McGollum pulling a nutty yesterday. He blew it.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  50. #100
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Susan Rice Next Secretary of State ?

    Time for the a HA moment?

    in January, the Arizona senator will lose his top-ranking committee seat due to term limits. The only ranking Republican spot available to him next session will be on the Indian Affairs Committee.

    Unless, that is, the Senate creates a brand-new select committee. On Wednesday, McCain, flanked by Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) and Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.), proposed just that: a select committee with extensive authority to investigate the Benghazi, Libya, attack and the U.S. government's response.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2145457.html

    This is just an old man, losing relevance, doing his best to grasp for power. He is done. Arizona is primed to get rid of him...

    Here is Megan McCain....

    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...o-wake-up.html

    I found out early on Election Day that Mitt Romney wouldn’t become our next president. I called my father, and he answered sounding somber. He told me that, based on early polling numbers, he didn't see a foreseeable way for Romney to pull it off. There’s a very specific tone of voice my father uses to deliver bad news, and I flashed back to 2008. Still, I must have been in denial, because I pointed out that Ohio and Florida hadn’t been called yet, and we all know that elections are decided in Ohio! My father just sighed and said, “Honey, I’m sorry.” I started to choke back tears.


    There was no reason for me to have such an emotional reaction to Romney’s loss. It’s not like he’s a close friend. Looking back to last week, I think that I was mourning something else. For the last four years, writing on this website, I’ve been calling for the Republican Party to come to terms with reality and modernize. Last Tuesday, Mitt Romney lost—and he lost big. As Republicans, we lost again. I felt sad, exhausted, beaten down, and heartbroken. It was the first time that I considered that the Republican Party, which I love so much, might die.
    I would strongly suggest All GOP members and conservatives read her entire article. It sheds light on a whole lot.

    Oh and BTW....

    The generals are starting to turn on McCain as well.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.