JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 33 of 33
  1. #1
    JUB Addict CoolBlue71's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    State of Michigan
    Posts
    1,919

    Code of Conduct

    Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    For at least the past two years, former George W. Bush speechwriter David Frum has been saying that Republicans have found it is they, and not Fox News, who works for the other. When it comes to Fox News (and I loosely call them that for quick identification purposes), it's not a real news outfit. It's an Opinion-shaper programmer. The following editorial states that Fox News may as well be an enemy, not an asset, to this current Republican Party.



    Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    By Dan Hodges, The Telegraph
    Nov. 8, 2012 | http://www.businessinsider.com/fox-n...-party-2012-11

    or me there was no doubt about the high point of Wednesday morning's election coverage. At about four o’clock I flicked over to Fox to see how the good folks there were managing their grief. I was greeted by what – even by Fox standards – was an amazing sight. Karl Rove had become embroiled in a heated debate with his own network about their decision to call Ohio and the Presidency for Barack Obama. It was too early, he said. There were still lots of votes to be counted. They had to be right, not first.

  2. #2
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    I sincerely doubt that, with the money fox has, that they will be going anywhere. They don't care that they sold the GOP ticket down the river... they just care about that bottom line profit.

    It's good to see we can all openly just call this version of the GOP...... Fox republicans.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  3. #3
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    It does not matter how much you can demonstrate that Fox has become the master to the party and the opinion of their leagues. The bottom line is it works for them and makes money. Half of this country voted red... half. That is not failure. The finite numbers did not work out in their favor but that isn't the end of the world. 60.5 Million voted for Obama but 57.5 Million voted for Romney. That is losing but not by a whole damn bunch.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  4. #4
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    well

    What is profitable is not always electable, especially when you are peddling alternative comfort political reality as a replacement for policy.

    How a party can go wrong there, I can't imagine.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  5. #5
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    I am just saying I see a lot of exuberant glee about the cognitive dissonance that was the Romney Campaign yet they barely lost.

    Lots of hard shit is coming up the pike and how Fox portrays it will set opinions. Tax increases, Obamacare implementation and Afghanistan withdrawal are all going to come with substantial pain. 3 million isnt that hard to sway....
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  6. #6
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    They didn't barely lose. They got their ass handed to them. It was never close. Romney only pulled up even with Obama one week in a year and a half, and he never got ahead.

    Lets separate the urban fox legends from the truth. Obama won big, by american electoral standards, and he brought a host of other progressives in with him in an election any other politician probably would have lost.

    So Rove is in the shitter for this. Look at this article....

    http://www.businessinsider.com/karl-...licans-2012-11
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  7. #7
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    Oh believe me I understand the separate issue of the republican movers and shakers lying to their money men so they could keep getting cash. Obama won by less a margin than he did originally... first time a President has ever been reelected by less a margin than the origin.

    Nothing has changed when it comes to legislation. They agreed to sequestration and Obama can veto a bill including taxes for over 250k so that issue goes forward after four years. But everything else can and will become a stale mate after the budget deal is felt to be shitty on republicans end of things.

    Just know you heard it here first ... wink!
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  8. #8
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    Thinking Frum's tbd network is hurting Repubs has been posted

    But for shits and giggles

    Fox is not responsible for Republican positions

    That'd be Repub "leadership".

    And they don't have that

    Mitt was too soft and no one can stir the drink anything but bad

    Fox maybe cheer leading and perhaps badly

    But they're not the reason

  9. #9
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois (Agent Provocateur and Refujiunderground you can do it)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,192
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonPirate View Post
    Rather instructive, I think, that a user who calls him/herself "REAGAN" (implying that he/she is a "Reagan Republican" and idolizes that former President), said

    reagan on Nov 10, 6:48 PM said:
    I never left the Republican party. The Republican party left me
    "All legal U. S. residents who are 18 years or older, shall have an unconditional right to vote." - 28th Amendment, US Constitution?
    "But, hey, who cares about women and their rights when the religious liberty of a nationwide chain of arts and crafts stores is at stake?" - Daily Kos, 30 June 2014
    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

  10. #10

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    If FOX hadn't been around during the last couple of months, Obama would have had an absolutely free ride to his re-election.

    FOX fills a void. Ever watch the 5:30 national news on NBC, ABC or CBS? There is nothing there. FOX took over from CNN which desperately needs to reinvent itself.

    MSNBC -- what can you say about a channel -- hard to call them a news channel when it's all opinion. They even have the same slogan as the Obama campaign had.

  11. #11
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    Except MSNBC didnt exist until Fox spent a decade shaping public opinion with faux news stories that leave out the entire story just to make political points.

    I agree CNN is a bit empty these days and they don't even have a go to reporter... back in the day it was Anderson Cooper but these days they don't have a star talent that they give every big story...

    Kinda sad isn't it. the only organization that actually reported unbiased news was run out of town on a rail by Fox and MSNBC....
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  12. #12
    Oranje rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    32,440

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    ^ It is very sad and exactly what some of us (from Us and Canada) were discussing in Washington last week.

    Even the cable news networks had somehow been co-opted to the nakedly partisan positions and that CNN was an excellent (tragic) reflection of what had happened even to the moderate voice in news.

    Sic transit gloria mundi...

  13. #13
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    8,061

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    If FOX hadn't been around during the last couple of months, Obama would have had an absolutely free ride to his re-election.
    I'm sure the Obama campaign owes Fox News a gift basket or something - for living on the moon and taking all its viewership with them. So lets all say a big thank you to Roger Ailes without whose partisan wingnutty alternate reality, Republicans everywhere might have come up with a better candidate and a winning strategy.

    Kudos, Roge, well done indeed.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  14. #14
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,226

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    I dunno RB. Megyn Kelly who made such a clam mockery of Rove when he had his mini meltdown is looking for a solid news slot. She has reigned supreme and is too much of a force to sit in the early afternoon. Perhaps when her contract is up she will find a better tasting deal over at CNN and reinvigorate their message.

    Still it is telling that more folks tuned into CNN for election coverage. i did as well not wanting the bias of either other source.

    Oh and the greater glory has yet to come... trust me on that one....
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  15. #15
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    11,488

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    According to Fox News they are "fair and balanced."

  16. #16
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by bike10 View Post
    According to Fox News they are "fair and balanced."
    I think they may have gotten that slightly wrong ^_^
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  17. #17
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    62,006

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    If FOX hadn't been around during the last couple of months, Obama would have had an absolutely free ride to his re-election.

    FOX fills a void. Ever watch the 5:30 national news on NBC, ABC or CBS? There is nothing there. FOX took over from CNN which desperately needs to reinvent itself.

    MSNBC -- what can you say about a channel -- hard to call them a news channel when it's all opinion. They even have the same slogan as the Obama campaign had.
    Msnbc is to the left,Fox News is to the right and does a poor job of hiding it.

  18. #18
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,242
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    ^ It is very sad and exactly what some of us (from Us and Canada) were discussing in Washington last week.

    Even the cable news networks had somehow been co-opted to the nakedly partisan positions and that CNN was an excellent (tragic) reflection of what had happened even to the moderate voice in news.

    Sic transit gloria mundi...
    Sic transit gloria Romney?

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  19. #19
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    So basically all the Fox haters still hate fox and all the people that like them don't believe that they misled them even though reality hit them up the side of the head like a 2x4.

    When everything you've been told is incorrect, and the other news agency that got the whole thing right is proven as such, the FOX viewers decide to continue to drink the Murdoch punch and roll forward.

    Well good luck to the one or two hold outs for FOX. That's a dedication to an alternate reality that Obamacare provides coverage for.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  20. #20
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    62,006

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    Fox News is and always will be a machine for the far right. Other then Shepard Smith,there really isn't a moderate voice on that network.

  21. #21
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    Thinking Frum's tbd network is hurting Repubs has been posted

    But for shits and giggles

    Fox is not responsible for Republican positions
    I'll agree with you on that. The National Republican Party Delegate are supposed to be responsible for their party position.

    FOX NEWS and it's Corporate owners are only responsible for putting "the spin" on whatever might get Republicans elected.

    So I agree with you.

    and for anyone to think that a

    That'd be Repub "leadership".
    And here I was hoping that you wouldn't go there.

    They're hand in glove with each other on the very point that I just made.

    And they don't have that

    Mitt was too soft and no one can stir the drink anything but bad

    Fox maybe cheer leading and perhaps badly
    I don't know. It just seemed like there was a credible moment when Karl Rove protested that Fox called Ohio too early, and he got called on it.

    But they're not the reason
    It would be nice if FOX NEWS found a different approach during the upcoming four years, than the one that didn't seem to work for either them OR their candidates/pundits during the last four.
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  22. #22

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    ^^^

    You forgot a little fact -- the rest of the media spins for the democrats.

    Why pick on Fox News.

  23. #23
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,679

    Code of Conduct
    Obviously the rest of the media does no such thing if their predictions are accurate. Or would you claim Fox was somehow correct?
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  24. #24
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    ^^^

    You forgot a little fact -- the rest of the media spins for the democrats.

    Why pick on Fox News.
    Poor thang! Bless your heart!



    If believing in "Liberal Media Bias" keeps you off the Ambien, and justified in the amount of money that you spend drinking California wine (most which is produced by ex hippie, tree huggers turned capitalist), who am I to burst that bubble?

    I use to read US magazine too, but only because I thought US was about the United States, and I realized that we still live in a Democratic Republic where we're at least (partially) free to think and choose on our own.
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  25. #25
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,242
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    ^^^

    You forgot a little fact -- the rest of the media spins for the democrats.

    Why pick on Fox News.
    Jack, one of these days you really need to learn the difference between reality and political fairy tales. See, in reality, the LSM had just about as many negative stories about Obama as positive ones during the election cycle.

    Not that right-wingers care about facts, but one feels a duty to keep trying.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  26. #26
    Thankfully Liberal & Gay
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois (Agent Provocateur and Refujiunderground you can do it)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    15,192
    Blog Entries
    5

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    MSNBC -- what can you say about a channel -- hard to call them a news channel when it's all opinion. They even have the same slogan as the Obama campaign had.
    But they DON'T call themselves a news channel - MSNBC originally meant Microsoft/National Broadcasting Company. Pretty sure that Microsoft has nothing to do with them anymore, but they're still considered "an NBC network" - but in none of this nomenclature do you find the word "NEWS."

    I assume it's now, still, called MSNBC (originally MS/NBC) because of brand recognition and nothing else.

    Fox News, on the other hand, DOES have "News" in its name, but in prime time you can't tune in and see any actual NEWS there, anymore than you can on MSNBC.
    "All legal U. S. residents who are 18 years or older, shall have an unconditional right to vote." - 28th Amendment, US Constitution?
    "But, hey, who cares about women and their rights when the religious liberty of a nationwide chain of arts and crafts stores is at stake?" - Daily Kos, 30 June 2014
    "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires" - Susan B. Anthony

  27. #27
    JUB 10k Club
    CTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    El corazón de Tejas
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    20,054
    Blog Entries
    23

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by frankfrank View Post
    But they DON'T call themselves a news channel - MSNBC originally meant Microsoft/National Broadcasting Company. Pretty sure that Microsoft has nothing to do with them anymore, but they're still considered "an NBC network" - but in none of this nomenclature do you find the word "NEWS."

    I assume it's now, still, called MSNBC (originally MS/NBC) because of brand recognition and nothing else.

    Fox News, on the other hand, DOES have "News" in its name, but in prime time you can't tune in and see any actual NEWS there, anymore than you can on MSNBC.
    That's not all together true.

    FOX NEWS doesn't separate their "Editorial Opinion" prgrams from their "News" lineup, and sometimes they claim that their "editorial opinion" is newsworthy.

    Hence the distinction.
    Never regret anything, because in that moment it's exactly what you wanted.

  28. #28
    Oranje rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    32,440

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    ^^^

    You forgot a little fact -- the rest of the media spins for the democrats.

    Why pick on Fox News.
    Just like all the polls were 'skewed' for the Dems prior to the election.

    Damn those polls for changing the outcome of the election, eh Jack?

  29. #29
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by frankfrank View Post
    But they DON'T call themselves a news channel - MSNBC originally meant Microsoft/National Broadcasting Company. Pretty sure that Microsoft has nothing to do with them anymore, but they're still considered "an NBC network" - but in none of this nomenclature do you find the word "NEWS."

    I assume it's now, still, called MSNBC (originally MS/NBC) because of brand recognition and nothing else.

    Fox News, on the other hand, DOES have "News" in its name, but in prime time you can't tune in and see any actual NEWS there, anymore than you can on MSNBC.
    So it's "all in the name".

    Lol

    Really ?

    More Animal Farm silliness squared

  30. #30

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by centexfarmer View Post
    Poor thang! Bless your heart!



    If believing in "Liberal Media Bias" keeps you off the Ambien, and justified in the amount of money that you spend drinking California wine (most which is produced by ex hippie, tree huggers turned capitalist), who am I to burst that bubble?

    I use to read US magazine too, but only because I thought US was about the United States, and I realized that we still live in a Democratic Republic where we're at least (partially) free to think and choose on our own.
    OK, I'm done with you .... US Magazine? LOL

    I suppose you still have your subscription to People.


    PS: buy a new bucket, extra large this time

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by frankfrank View Post
    But they DON'T call themselves a news channel - MSNBC originally meant Microsoft/National Broadcasting Company. Pretty sure that Microsoft has nothing to do with them anymore, but they're still considered "an NBC network" - but in none of this nomenclature do you find the word "NEWS."

    I assume it's now, still, called MSNBC (originally MS/NBC) because of brand recognition and nothing else.

    Fox News, on the other hand, DOES have "News" in its name, but in prime time you can't tune in and see any actual NEWS there, anymore than you can on MSNBC.
    You're serious, aren't you.

  31. #31
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,242
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    So it's "all in the name".

    Lol

    Really ?

    More Animal Farm silliness squared
    F

    He said exactly the opposite.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  32. #32
    Bammer's Papa
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    101,242
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    You're serious, aren't you.
    Of course he's serious. The point is that whether a channel claims to be news or not no longer makes a difference.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  33. #33
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    62,006

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Fox News Is Killing The Republican Party

    I guess Jack and Faux news must have missed how many newspapers were in Romney's corner this time around.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.