JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Having Good Sex

  1. #1

    Having Good Sex

    So, I had bottomed the other day and it was a great experience. It was probably my 3rd or 4th time doing it and the first couple of times were very painful because the guy was huge and did not provide any anal foreplay. This guy was different and a lot smaller. It felt great and I was actually able to cum afterwards, which normally doesn't happen for me.

    But I have two questions that I need advice with.

    1. When I was getting fucked, I felt like I was going to shit myself and I would make him stop because I didnt want to crap on his dick. Is that an odd sensation and was I wrong to stop him? Would I have cum if I would have let him keep going?
    2. I also wondered if it was weird that I can't finger my own ass? No matter how hard I try, it never feels right if I do it myself.

  2. #2
    Execuvette Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,924

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Having Good Sex

    Not sure if this is the right section, but here's my 2 cents:

    1. This feeling is normal for the first few times. When a dick is moving inside you, it does feel like you're shitting, but unless you have some stomach issues at the moment, it's an illusion. And you will quickly learn to feel the difference.
    2. It's not weird. Keep trying. Everyone is different in what works on them. Some people can tickle themselves, others can't, even if they're ticklish. Maybe you'll learn to hit the right spots on your own, or maybe you won't. Either way there's nothing wrong with it. That's what dildos are for anyway
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  3. #3
    Slut Benjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Midlands
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    252

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Having Good Sex

    When i was 17 I had sex with a 38 year old woman from the gym I went to, she drove us out to a field (as she was married with kids and i lived with my parents we had nowhere else to go) and anyway we had anal... when I pulled out she sprayed shit all over me, was fucking horrific.

  4. #4
    Kien
    Guest

    Re: Having Good Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by collegeboi594 View Post
    So, I had bottomed the other day and it was a great experience. It was probably my 3rd or 4th time doing it and the first couple of times were very painful because the guy was huge and did not provide any anal foreplay. This guy was different and a lot smaller. It felt great and I was actually able to cum afterwards, which normally doesn't happen for me.

    But I have two questions that I need advice with.

    1. When I was getting fucked, I felt like I was going to shit myself and I would make him stop because I didnt want to crap on his dick. Is that an odd sensation and was I wrong to stop him? Would I have cum if I would have let him keep going?
    2. I also wondered if it was weird that I can't finger my own ass? No matter how hard I try, it never feels right if I do it myself.
    I never ever finger my own ass. Never have. Just the thought of doing it makes me cringe. Don't know why though.

  5. #5
    Dimples glasvegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,770
    Blog Entries
    10

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Having Good Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Kien View Post
    I never ever finger my own ass. Never have. Just the thought of doing it makes me cringe. Don't know why though.
    Same here. Not my thing. And it's time consuming and messy.

  6. #6
    of the 99%
    Just_Believe18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,208

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Having Good Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Benjoe View Post
    When i was 17 I had sex with a 38 year old woman from the gym I went to, she drove us out to a field (as she was married with kids and i lived with my parents we had nowhere else to go) and anyway we had anal... when I pulled out she sprayed shit all over me, was fucking horrific.
    lol! Wow!
    #439th oldest member on JUB.

  7. #7
    Taint-Aholic vacancy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,559

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Having Good Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Kien View Post
    I never ever finger my own ass. Never have. Just the thought of doing it makes me cringe. Don't know why though.
    practice in the shower

  8. #8
    Slut
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    humble
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    298

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Having Good Sex

    my boyfriend bought me a but plug to open my self up, the plug is nowhere near as big as my bf's dick but wile we wore in the shower he stuck it in me. Anal with my bf hasn't been all that enjoyable, i usually feel like i'm being torn apart. After a wile he was thrusting the plug in and out me like crazy, i started losing feeling in my legs and just begged for it, when i came it was one the best orgasms of my life.

    I defiantly depends on the dick man although your top might not get it.

  9. #9

    Re: Having Good Sex

    Why the shower? Does that help relax me or is that just for the mess factor?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by vacancy3 View Post
    practice in the shower
    Does that help with mess or is it more relaxing?

  10. #10
    A Total Bottom mbamike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,610

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Having Good Sex

    I always douch before hooking up with a guy. Some say this is not necessary. I apparently don't eat enough fiber to go without douching.

    I wore a butt plug a little each day until I could wear it comfortably for about two hours. This trained my ass to accept a cock and diminished that need to shit feeling. I love being a bottom!!!
    Last edited by mbamike; November 15th, 2012 at 12:49 PM.

  11. #11
    panegyric JUB Admin Corny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Germany!
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    36,229
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Having Good Sex

    I have met quite some bottoms that do not like toys or fingers up their butt. Only cocks. I wasn't complaining
    Check out my very own Body Hair Lovers and Photography Groups!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.