JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 163

Thread: Jews for Hitler

      
   
  1. #101
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,086

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    No homosexuals for Republicans are not like Jews for Hitler. Jews were never ignorant enough to support Hitler
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  2. #102
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    No homosexuals for Republicans are not like Jews for Hitler. Jews were never ignorant enough to support Hitler
    Waiter?

    Can I have what He's drinking?

    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  3. #103
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,086

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Well as has been pointed out to me there was Jewish Support for Hitler... early on...
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  4. #104
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Well as has been pointed out to me there was Jewish Support for Hitler... early on...
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  5. #105
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,068

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    did u study history? hitler exterminated jews ......... rounded them up ........ took their possessions ........... incinerated them

    a couple million of them
    He didn't do it in 1933 and you know it.

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    you get an F
    You're sputtering on empty.

  6. #106

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvFindsAndyHardy View Post
    Of course he's not Hitler. It is NOT an analogy between Mitt Romney and Hitler, it's an analogy about a group of people knowingly voting against their own interests and supporting a candidate who makes no bones about what he thinks they deserve in society. It's an analogy about a group of people fooling themselves into thinking the candidate can be controlled, doesn't mean it or that other issues are of greater importance.
    Andy, neither Romney or anyone else in the republican party want to kill gays. Comparing Romney to Hitler and comparing people who support a US Presidential candidate to Jews in nazi Germany just doesn't make any sense.

    Nothing is similar. Nothing is comparable.

    Romney is not a conservative -- he's a moderate. You and others should be happy that the republican party is running a moderate for President for the second time in a row.

    I don't think I'm a fool for voting my conscience. Being bisexual does not define me as a person -- I am so much more than my sex preferences. I have so many interests outside what many in here consider a club. I don't belong to a club -- I'm a person, an individual.

    You don't speak for me. For example, I don't like the crap that goes on in gay pride marches -- much of it obscene from what I've seen on the Internet. Do gay pride parades describe you as a person -- is that all you are -- I honestly doubt it.

    You're a person Andy, a special person, a person that is unique and not one that is defined by a group of people. I am one too. Don't be defined by a group that may not have all your best interests as an individual at heart.
    "That’s the good thing about being president. I can do whatever I want.” Barack Obama, 2-10-14

  7. #107
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvFindsAndyHardy View Post
    He didn't do it in 1933 and you know it.



    You're sputtering on empty.
    yeah the term is really "jews for hitler ............... in 1933"

    everyone knows that

    a true forrest gump moment

  8. #108
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,068

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    yeah the term is really "jews for hitler ............... in 1933"

    everyone knows that
    Jesus Christ!! Yeah, everyone with even a passing reference to history DOES know that. Do you think they had the chance to vote for Hitler AFTER 1933??

    Answer: No, because he took away their right to VOTE!!

    Do you think there were Jews "voting" for Hitler in 1940 and THAT's what people are talking about? It's no wonder you can't see the legitimacy of the analogy when you can't even understand it.

  9. #109
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvFindsAndyHardy View Post
    Jesus Christ!! Yeah, everyone with even a passing reference to history DOES know that. Do you think they had the chance to vote for Hitler AFTER 1933??

    Answer: No, because he took away their right to VOTE!!

    Do you think there were Jews "voting" for Hitler in 1940 and THAT's what people are talking about? It's no wonder you can't see the legitimacy of the analogy when you can't even understand it.
    keep digging "my friend" - i'm channeling joe biden in the vp debate ..... get it ?

    your "explanation" reminds me of a true bullshit moment


  10. #110
    JUB Addict vulgar_newcomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Petersburg
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,585

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    did u study history? hitler exterminated jews ......... rounded them up ........ took their possessions ........... incinerated them

    a couple million of them

    you get an F
    No you get a F. While that was the end result and his sinister goal it was not how the Nazi party came into power. Maybe if the word Hitler was changed to Nazi political party that would be a better term? Hitler didn't achieve success as a one man army, he had plenty of help in his evil beliefs and they aided in securing power the previous decade before the first Jew, Pole, gypsy, gay, handicapped ever hit the fires.

    "the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying".

    —Adolf Hitler , Mein Kampf, vol. I, ch. X ,1925

  11. #111
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    ^ so now romney is hitler

    get your stories str8 (sorry for the pun)

  12. #112
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Oh great.

    Someone had to drag Hitler into a discussion about Hitler.

    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  13. #113
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,631

    Code of Conduct
    Andy: "Nobody is comparing Romney with Hitler."
    Jack: "You're evil because you compare Romney with hitler!"

    ...honestly, you can't make this shit up O.o Reading comprehension... No, make that READING fail.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  14. #114
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,068

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    your "explanation" reminds me of a true bullshit moment
    Well, it's not an "explanation." It's "history."

    Honestly, to what do YOU think the term "Jews for Hitler" is referring? Hint: They were real and I'll give you three guesses as to what year they supported Hitler.

  15. #115
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,068

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Of course he's not Hitler. It is NOT an analogy between Mitt Romney and Hitler
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    Comparing Romney to Hitler and comparing people who support a US Presidential candidate to Jews in nazi Germany just doesn't make any sense.
    I love that you took the time to quote me and then pretended I said something completely different than what I actually did.

  16. #116
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  17. #117
    JUB Addict Lestatnj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Holbrook
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    23,934

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    As for Romney not being anti gay when Gov of MA, I give you my thread of a few days ago.

    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...hile-Gov-of-MA

    Not exactly a PFlag member, was he?

  18. #118
    soooooo collllldddd rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    31,108

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    So now we are just hilling the silt atop the tomb?

  19. #119

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    Andy: "Nobody is comparing Romney with Hitler."
    Jack: "You're evil because you compare Romney with hitler!"

    ...honestly, you can't make this shit up O.o Reading comprehension... No, make that READING fail.
    ???? What are you talking about?

    I'll use an old phrase .. EPIC FAIL
    "That’s the good thing about being president. I can do whatever I want.” Barack Obama, 2-10-14

  20. #120

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by vulgar_newcomer View Post
    No you get a F. While that was the end result and his sinister goal it was not how the Nazi party came into power. Maybe if the word Hitler was changed to Nazi political party that would be a better term? Hitler didn't achieve success as a one man army, he had plenty of help in his evil beliefs and they aided in securing power the previous decade before the first Jew, Pole, gypsy, gay, handicapped ever hit the fires.

    "the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying".

    —Adolf Hitler , Mein Kampf, vol. I, ch. X ,1925
    The rise of nazi Germany had more to do with how the allies treated Germany at the end of WWI. Germany was treated opposite of how the allies treated the defeated Germany and Japan after WWII. Germans are a very resilient people -- they came back from utter defeat and destruction but very mad at how France, Britain and others treated them. Hitler feed off the German people's anger -- he was the "wrong" person at the right time.
    "That’s the good thing about being president. I can do whatever I want.” Barack Obama, 2-10-14

  21. #121

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    The rise of nazi Germany had more to do with how the allies treated Germany at the end of WWI. Germany was treated opposite of how the allies treated the defeated Germany and Japan after WWII. Germans are a very resilient people -- they came back from utter defeat and destruction but very mad at how France, Britain and others treated them. Hitler feed off the German people's anger -- he was the "wrong" person at the right time.
    The single biggest factor bringing Hitler to power was the fear of communism. Both fed off the frustation after WWI, and the communists very nearly came power-- a mortal threat to the business owners, land owners, clergy, opposition etc. That fear drove respectable people to Hitler as the lesser of two evils.

  22. #122
    Virgin juanprox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    azusa
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    33

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    This whole thread is disgusting.

  23. #123
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,503

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    I sincerely doubt that persons using the phrase are concerned with historical accuracy.

  24. #124
    IllumiNaughty Overlord. bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    15,403
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Have any of you watched "8: The Mormon Proposition."

    There were parents whose gay son had killed themselves and who felt it was "for the best." Better dead than gay.

    The most infamous kind of genocide is when you can convince people to do the job themselves. The most perverse kind of theocracy is when parents see death as best for their own children. It is easily as gruesome as any concentration camp. It is the extermination camp of the mind, of the society, of the party, of the church.

    Incidentally, Mormons are far from the only demographic with blood on their hands; they are only a prominent illustrative example. There are many other nut-bar religious groups who both hypocritically proclaim salvation whilst insinuating themselves into people's psyches and then motivate them to suicide as the price of their "failure" to be a straight pious believer.

    The thing is, the majority of those groups align themselves with just one party in the United States. And the good people in that party are wrong to permit it. The ends do not justify the means. It is not acceptable to count on their support because of an economic disagreement with one's political opponents. And supporting that party so long as it refuses to clean house is not something where reasonable people can agree to disagree. Supporting them is just flat unethical.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte.

  25. #125
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by palbert View Post
    I sincerely doubt that persons using the phrase are concerned with historical accuracy.
    BOOM x 10 !!!!!

  26. #126
    Impish and Mercurial Rolyo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boystown, Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,631

    Code of Conduct
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post

    ???? What are you talking about?

    I'll use an old phrase .. EPIC FAIL
    I'm talking about your inability to follow lines of thought throughout a single post. Andy says he's not comparing Romney with hitler and in your response you're accusing him of comparing Romney with hitler. Do you know what impression that gives readers? Not good. And your old phrase is very accurate to describe it.
    That we are capable only of being what we are, remains our unforgivable sin.
    - Gene Wolfe

  27. #127
    cave canem Stardreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Over the Hedge and Under the Hill
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    2,912

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by GiancarloC View Post
    Are we still repeating these falsehoods? The economy is in very bad condition, yet has been creating jobs for many months in a row? Growth could be better, but the GOP has held up legislation that could help job growth increase further. Mitt Romney is pathetic. His focus on business? News just in, Herbert Hoover focused on business and was actually an excellent businessman... and his record as President... that's a different story.

    Businessman make lousy politicians and lousy leaders. Romney led a state that ranked 47th in job creation. That doesn't sound too businessman like to me. He was busy shipping off jobs. He entered the job as Governor with a 66% approval rating and left with a 34% approval rating.

    I've pressed on these matters, but there doesn't seem to be any reply.

    In my honest opinion, Mitt Romney doesn't know shit about fixing the economy. Obama has demonstrated an adequate job at helping the economy... but it's mostly not up to him. The PRESIDENT does not FIX the private sector. It depends on private businesses. Businesses have been producing record profits... so that leads me to believe they are holding back with job creation. Romney's tax plan is an absolute disaster.

    Again I'll reiterate, the line that businessmen make the best leaders is a crock... and not what we need. They make the worst presidents. Just take a look at history.
    Both Politifact and Fact check note that while accurate the 47% figure is misleading the way Romney critics use it. Overall for his four years the figure is 47% but it was 50% when he entered office and 28% when he left so while the total figure is 47% it leaves out the context that it was improving through out his time in office. On the other paw, they also note that most experts point out that job creation in any one state is more influenced by the state of the economy in the nation as a whole than anything the state's governor does. Politifact called this claim a half-truth.
    Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly succeed, and are right. H. L. Mencken US editor (1880 - 1956)

  28. #128
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by Stardreamer View Post
    Both Politifact and Fact check note that while accurate the 47% figure is misleading the way Romney critics use it. Overall for his four years the figure is 47% but it was 50% when he entered office and 28% when he left so while the total figure is 47% it leaves out the context that it was improving through out his time in office. On the other paw, they also note that most experts point out that job creation in any one state is more influenced by the state of the economy in the nation as a whole than anything the state's governor does. Politifact called this claim a half-truth.
    No.

    We're talking about the overall context. And that's not entirely accurate. Massachusetts was severely lacking in job creation under Romney's administration, and he left the state with a significant amount of debt. And second, he did in fact enter the governorship with a 66% approval rating... and left with less then 40%. He was unpopular and that clearly shows. People in Massachusetts can't stand the guy.

  29. #129
    soooooo collllldddd rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    31,108

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    So if Jews for Hitler gets some panties in knot, how about saying that Gays voting for Romney/Ryan would be like African Americans voting for David Duke.

  30. #130
    Slut
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    267

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    So if Jews for Hitler gets some panties in knot, how about saying that Gays voting for Romney/Ryan would be like African Americans voting for David Duke.
    +1 very astute...

  31. #131

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    No, it is more like the German people have to choose between the communists and the nazis, knowing that the one or the other is likely to get control. The best defense against communism were the nazis and vice versa. Republican are nothing like the nazis, but both parties are coalitions which necessarily include some aspects which one would prefer to do with out. In the balance, the democrats are far, far, worse than the Republicans. And, yes, the democrats are something like the communists.

  32. #132

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolyo85 View Post
    I'm talking about your inability to follow lines of thought throughout a single post. Andy says he's not comparing Romney with hitler and in your response you're accusing him of comparing Romney with hitler. Do you know what impression that gives readers? Not good. And your old phrase is very accurate to describe it.
    EPIC FAIL again

    Have you voted?
    "That’s the good thing about being president. I can do whatever I want.” Barack Obama, 2-10-14

  33. #133
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,068

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    EPIC FAIL again
    Do you know any "other" lines? You keep repeating "epic fail" yet the fact remains I was very clear in NOT comparing Romney to Hitler, you QUOTED it and then pretended that I WAS comparing Romney to Hitler. Rolyo pointed it out to you and all you can say to him is epic fail epic fail epic fail?

    Have you given up all pretense of intellectual honesty at this point?

  34. #134
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    So if Jews for Hitler gets some panties in knot, how about saying that Gays voting for Romney/Ryan would be like African Americans voting for David Duke.
    not quite as heinous but real close

    i knew you'd come up with something .......... sick

    keep em coming rareboy

  35. #135
    mitchymo
    Guest

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    Republican are nothing like the nazis, but both parties are coalitions which necessarily include some aspects which one would prefer to do with out.
    Erm, Repubs are to the right - the far right are fascists - what were the nazis again???

    In the balance, the democrats are far, far, worse than the Republicans. And, yes, the democrats are something like the communists.
    Hmmm, democrats are like communists, i'll go with that extreme, seeing as how i've linked the repubs extreme to nazis.

    But wait, you say democrats are far, far worse....well...i guess that'd have to depend on which you think is worse, the Cold War, or WWII.

  36. #136
    IllumiNaughty Overlord. bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    15,403
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    So here we are a few days in to this shower of indignation and it occurs to me the point of the thread is to cast opponents of the republican agenda as thoughtless demagogues and petty, unhinged bullies because of a turn of phrase.

    The shoe doesn't fit.

    But I will put on my theocratic ass-kicking boots for long enough to level some very level-headed charge:
    The US Republican Party has blood on its hands.

    Indeed it has showered blood on its hands over the last 30 years. Gay blood for its indifference to AIDS under doddering Saint Reagan. Foreign blood over the "hold-my-beer" adventurist indifference to WMD evidence under the juvenile frat-boy Bush Junior, and American/Allied blood in the same conflict over Bush's inept dismissal of qualified translators and other military experts whose only supposed disloyalty was being gay and the full use of whose expertise could have perhaps landed Osama's corpse in the ocean years before. And more gay blood on Republican hands for all the pious bullying and theocratic meddling they have directed at the vulnerable gay youth in the United States. And frankly proposing Sara Palin for high office is such a gross error in judgement it beggars belief. Anyone who would consider her qualified to be in charge of the red button might as well put a mad mullah in charge. They are made from the same kind of crazy.

    I'm not interested in arguing about the niceties of polite language and etiquette lessons that are equal parts Rush Limbaugh and Emily Post. I'm interested to hearing an answer to those charges, if there is one, of what the Repblican Party has done and what it planned to do. Until then Republican sympathisers can shout "Out, damned spot!" but we can see what they're trying to wash away.
    Americans need to keep their guns so they can protect themselves from gun violence just like Nancy Lanza did. And like Chris Kyle did. And like Gabby Giffords did. And like Tom Clements did. And like Michael Piemonte.

  37. #137

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Too much stuff to answer it all. I would point out that when Palin was nominated she was far more qualified than Obama. She had been a successful Governor, while he had been a LOL "community organizer". LOL . His short period in the Senate was spent runnung for office and blindly voting the party line on every bill. He had never in his life been in s position to make actual decisions as she had as Governor.

  38. #138
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    7,896

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    She was Governor for half a term, in a state with less people in it than Houston,then she quit in a fit of pique because she was a big ole loser.
    Stop taking that medication Ben, it's not helping.

    Now of course you are going to blithely ignore Bankside, because of course, you have no leg to stand on.

    Honestly sometimes I truly believe you ARE one of those redneck, fact ignoring, history inventing, religious whackjob women sent in here on some pointless quest.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  39. #139
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Springer View Post
    EPIC FAIL again

    Have you voted?
    Why are you bullying him based on his immigration status?

    This is the darkest underbelly of the GOP and I thought it was against the rules around here.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  40. #140
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    Too much stuff to answer it all. I would point out that when Palin was nominated she was far more qualified than Obama. She had been a successful Governor, while he had been a LOL "community organizer". LOL . His short period in the Senate was spent runnung for office and blindly voting the party line on every bill. He had never in his life been in s position to make actual decisions as she had as Governor.
    Palin was a disaster and she was incredibly corrupt. Check what she did to Wasilla... her little home town... she left it with a mountain load of debt because of shitty policies regarding construction projects. She was NOT a successful governor. A horrible one actually. She left the office early because she was under an ethics investigation. And Obama has been president for 4 years. That's more experience than Romney or Palin.

    http://justsaynotobs.com/Palin_by_the_Numbers.html

    She left Wasilla with a $24.8 million debt burden. A town that has 6,700 residents. I feel for the people living there.

    I sure hope the authorities would investigate her financial dealings... she wrecked everything she touched. Even that home town of hers.

  41. #141
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    7,896

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonPirate View Post
    Why are you bullying him based on his immigration status?

    This is the darkest underbelly of the GOP and I thought it was against the rules around here.
    Because he's saying things Jack doesn't want to hear. I can't decide if the right wingers in here are just desperate to keep telling themselves their favorite - ahem - tales, in order to stave off the fear of the black man, or if it's actually some kind of weird political agenda they're on to attack a demographic that they know going in they have no hope of swaying.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  42. #142
    GiancarloC
    Guest

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Because he's saying things Jack doesn't want to hear. I can't decide if the right wingers in here are just desperate to keep telling themselves their favorite - ahem - tales, in order to stave off the fear of the black man, or if it's actually some kind of weird political agenda they're on to attack a demographic that they know going in they have no hope of swaying.
    The guys on here need to justify their irrational choice of voting for a ticket that hates them... including voting for a Vice Presidential Candidate that would strip all their rights away. It's really mind boggling.

  43. #143
    Ijubbinatti BostonPirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    14,474
    Blog Entries
    1

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Because he's saying things Jack doesn't want to hear.
    Oh I know what he is doing it FOR... he is doing it because he wants to shut him up. How he's doing it? It's pathetically xenophobic and racist.

    It's race baiting in one of the clearest form's I've ever witnessed.
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic345672_2.gif

    We're gonna sit down and have ourselves a drink! And after we're done - after *I'm* done, you can run upstairs and take whichever one of them little pills makes you feel the best~Dolores Claiborne

  44. #144
    Virtus in medio stat JUB Admin opinterph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jawja
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    20,594
    Blog Entries
    14

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    I would point out that when Palin was nominated she was far more qualified than Obama. She had been a successful Governor, while he had been a LOL "community organizer". LOL .
    I listened to Governor Palin briefly on Sean Hannity’s radio program today. She related her surprise from the several days before the election 4 years ago – when she realized Obama was going to win. She suggested it was a reaction of the voters to the collapsing economy. They needed to feel secure and that Obama’s “hopey changey” message fit that situation. She related that she has matured since that time, though I think she used a different word. But regardless of her executive experience and subsequent personal growth, I still don’t think she’s ready.

  45. #145
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,086

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by Benvolio View Post
    Too much stuff to answer it all. I would point out that when Palin was nominated she was far more qualified than Obama. She had been a successful Governor, while he had been a LOL "community organizer". LOL . His short period in the Senate was spent runnung for office and blindly voting the party line on every bill. He had never in his life been in s position to make actual decisions as she had as Governor.
    She was unable to complete one term as a Governor because she is an incompetent failure. The only reason she has money is because of all the incompetent failures who like to hear her talky talk.
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  46. #146

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonPirate View Post
    Oh I know what he is doing it FOR... he is doing it because he wants to shut him up. How he's doing it? It's pathetically xenophobic and racist.

    It's race baiting in one of the clearest form's I've ever witnessed.
    Chill man. Start happy hour later.
    "That’s the good thing about being president. I can do whatever I want.” Barack Obama, 2-10-14

  47. #147
    Rambunctiously Pugnacious JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    River Quay - KC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    24,086

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Yeah chill man he was just doing his best to insult the other guy... relax would ya?
    Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.


  48. #148
    Banned chance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,386

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonPirate View Post
    Oh I know what he is doing it FOR... he is doing it because he wants to shut him up. How he's doing it? It's pathetically xenophobic and racist.

    It's race baiting in one of the clearest form's I've ever witnessed.
    More nazi propaganda

    Repeat a lie over and over

    And make it big

  49. #149
    FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    7,896

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Hmmm. sounds completely Republican to me.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

  50. #150
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,068

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Jews for Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by chance1 View Post
    More nazi propaganda

    Repeat a lie over and over

    And make it big
    Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God you said NAZI!!! You called him a NAZI!! Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God!!!!!!!

    You said NAZI
    You said NAZI

    Oh My God you're calling people NAZIS!!!

    (faints)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.