JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Results 1 to 49 of 49

Thread: Why do God make poo?

      
   
  1. #1
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    27,796

    Code of Conduct

    Why do God make poo?

    .
    yeah why .... ?


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  2. #2
    Virtus in medio stat JUB Admin opinterph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jawja
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    20,597
    Blog Entries
    14

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    "Pooh" is a natural byproduct of life. It is an important ingredient in our planet's ecosystem.

  3. #3
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    27,796

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    You are too scientific.

    I wanna hear from the religious point of view.
    According to them, god make everything "perfect", but i don't like the smell of poo and i don't like poo in general.
    Therefore this is not "perfect".


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  4. #4

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    how old is the OP---5?

  5. #5
    johaninsc
    Guest

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Why do God make poo?
    so Piglet would have someone to play with...

  6. #6

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Sometimes, I just shake my head in disbelief at the threads you start, Telstra.

  7. #7
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    27,796

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Everyone is different ozguy.
    I'm not you.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  8. #8
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,509

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    So you could obsess about it.

  9. #9

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    There is no religious perspective on a normal, everyday biological process. What do you want to hear? That god makes poo because he wants to deter and punish people engaging in sodomy? That god gets a kick out of chastizing natural behaviour?

    Shit happens, deal with it.

  10. #10
    Coward92
    Guest

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    In his great wisdom, our Lord, created our world to be self.supporting. That, however, required a flow of matter to keep things in balance, since if we could just feast and feast, this world soon would be barren and empty, and our Lord, knew that it would be wrong.
    So our Lord have created poo, as a result of the flow of matter, in order to keep balance between the import and export of the matter, and thus ensuring the circle of life, the constant, never ending cycle of destruction and construction.

    Therefore, poo in itself, like everything else, is perfect, because it's qualities make it the optional candidate for the role it has to fill.

  11. #11
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,509

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    By the way, who is this god guy you give magical powers to? I thought you understood evolution.

  12. #12
    Coward92
    Guest

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    I do understand evolution, but God exists regardless...

  13. #13
    panegyric JUB Admin Corny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Germany!
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    36,213
    Blog Entries
    12

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Why do God make you?
    Check out my very own Body Hair Lovers and Photography Groups!

  14. #14
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    27,796

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Corny View Post
    Why do God make you?
    That is a very good question ....
    I see you are in the "Religious & Spiritual" thread for the very first time.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  15. #15
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    27,796

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Quote Originally Posted by palbert View Post
    By the way, who is this god guy you give magical powers to? I thought you understood evolution.
    I understood evolution but this is for the religious to explain.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  16. #16

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Quote Originally Posted by johaninsc View Post
    so Piglet would have someone to play with...



  17. #17
    of the 99%
    zoltanspawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,151
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    “Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth?
    Tell me, if you know so much.
    Who determined its dimensions
    and stretched out the surveying line?
    What supports its foundations,
    and who laid its cornerstone
    as the morning stars sang together
    and all the angels shouted for joy?"

    --God

  18. #18
    Coward92
    Guest

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Quote Originally Posted by zoltanspawn View Post
    “Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth?
    Tell me, if you know so much.
    Who determined its dimensions
    and stretched out the surveying line?
    What supports its foundations,
    and who laid its cornerstone
    as the morning stars sang together
    and all the angels shouted for joy?"

    --God
    Nice! Love it

  19. #19
    MikeyLove
    Guest

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    God didn't make poo, he created the mechanism in our bodies that makes the poo. He made us to eat, and after a time...shit happens. Another way to look at it....God made us to poo so that we would know what the shit we give to others smells like, and a bad soul smells like shit.

  20. #20
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    27,796

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyLove View Post
    God didn't make poo, he created the mechanism in our bodies that makes the poo. He made us to eat, and after a time...shit happens. Another way to look at it....God made us to poo so that we would know what the shit we give to others smells like, and a bad soul smells like shit.
    But he made everything "perfect".
    Meaning, no smell, no poo, no ugly yuckky .. etc. Therefore this is far from perfect, it is horrible.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  21. #21
    of the 99%
    zoltanspawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    4,151
    Blog Entries
    8

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Poo really doesn't bother me too much.

    But corn.

    Why did God make corn?

  22. #22
    Coward92
    Guest

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    But he made everything "perfect".
    Meaning, no smell, no poo, no ugly yuckky .. etc. Therefore this is far from perfect, it is horrible.
    Poo IS perfect. You are just too short sighted and limited in your understanding to see that it IS marvelously perfect.

  23. #23
    Sex God Deandbn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Durban, SA
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    526

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Geez guys, it seems most of you are taking this quite literally. I really don't think the OP is contemplating faeces physically or scientifically in this thread, but maybe he (OP) should disambiguate !@!

  24. #24
    MikeyLove
    Guest

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    But he made everything "perfect".
    Meaning, no smell, no poo, no ugly yuckky .. etc. Therefore this is far from perfect, it is horrible.
    Na! He just made it to work in perfect Harmony with Human Nature, and that be as it is....there will always be some stink in the mix. LOL

  25. #25
    JUB Addict FirmaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,044

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	276-Intelligent-Design-650x866.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	895224

    Funny little blurb I came across that this thread reminded me of.

  26. #26
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    27,796

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coward92 View Post
    Poo IS perfect. You are just too short sighted and limited in your understanding to see that it IS marvelously perfect.
    Perfect according to some human but not me.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  27. #27
    Slut Benjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Midlands
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    252

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Stupid people are always happy, laughing and smiling without a care in the world, good for you Telstra, live it up and don't let anybody tell you there's anything wrong with it.

  28. #28
    Coward92
    Guest

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    Perfect according to some human but not me.
    It is not perfect according to some human, but it is perfect according to its role in existence, which is universal and unlimited.

  29. #29
    JUB Addict FirmaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,044

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coward92 View Post
    It is not perfect according to some human, but it is perfect according to its role in existence, which is universal and unlimited.
    Actually, it is by definition imperfect. It is the lack of the body to operate with 100 percent efficiency, to use 100 percent of the fuel we consume. Of course, it is impossible for any system to operate at perfect efficiency, just ask the three laws of thermodynamics.

  30. #30
    Coward92
    Guest

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Quote Originally Posted by FirmaFan View Post
    Actually, it is by definition imperfect. It is the lack of the body to operate with 100 percent efficiency, to use 100 percent of the fuel we consume. Of course, it is impossible for any system to operate at perfect efficiency, just ask the three laws of thermodynamics.
    It all depends on the point of view. Everything is perfect according to the role it has to fill.
    You are perfect because you are perfect at being yourself, and I am perfect because I am perfect at being myself and nobody could fill my role in existence as well as I do.

    Thus, everything is perfect, especially thorugh its imperfection.
    Everything includes poo.

  31. #31
    JUB Addict FirmaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,044

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coward92 View Post
    It all depends on the point of view. Everything is perfect according to the role it has to fill.
    You are perfect because you are perfect at being yourself, and I am perfect because I am perfect at being myself and nobody could fill my role in existence as well as I do.

    Thus, everything is perfect, especially thorugh its imperfection.
    Everything includes poo.
    If you want to take something and examine its properties as they currently exist and label it as "perfect", qualified only by the mere fact that it exists as it currently does, fine, but it's quite circular and seemingly unnecessary. "It's perfect because it exists. It exists because it's perfect".

  32. #32
    Coward92
    Guest

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Quote Originally Posted by FirmaFan View Post
    If you want to take something and examine its properties as they currently exist and label it as "perfect", qualified only by the mere fact that it exists as it currently does, fine, but it's quite circular and seemingly unnecessary. "It's perfect because it exists. It exists because it's perfect".
    It is perfect because it's existence fits perfectly with all other existant phenomena, not because it exists in itself.

  33. #33
    JUB Addict FirmaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,044

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coward92 View Post
    It is perfect because it's existence fits perfectly with all other existant phenomena, not because it exists in itself.
    Is there anything, in your mind, that does not fit perfectly with all other existent phenomena? If not, than the qualifier of "perfect" is completely meaningless.

  34. #34
    Coward92
    Guest

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Quote Originally Posted by FirmaFan View Post
    Is there anything, in your mind, that does not fit perfectly with all other existent phenomena? If not, than the qualifier of "perfect" is completely meaningless.
    Exactly. It is meaningless.

  35. #35
    Seeking a free country
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    96,784
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    I understood evolution but this is for the religious to explain.
    False dichotomy.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  36. #36
    Seeking a free country
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    96,784
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Quote Originally Posted by FirmaFan View Post
    Actually, it is by definition imperfect. It is the lack of the body to operate with 100 percent efficiency, to use 100 percent of the fuel we consume. Of course, it is impossible for any system to operate at perfect efficiency, just ask the three laws of thermodynamics.
    Wow -- what a show of total lack of understanding of systems!

    We do use 100% of the "fuel" we consume -- we just turn some of it into something for use elsewhere.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  37. #37
    Seeking a free country
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    96,784
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    BTW, "perfect" in the Bible doesn't mean what we generally use it for, it means "complete". Poo is complete, because it fills a purpose in the cycle of life.

    Just ask a dairy farmer, to whom the small of cowshit means life.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  38. #38
    JUB Addict FirmaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,044

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    Wow -- what a show of total lack of understanding of systems!
    In any system, there is some energy loss. Either in the form of heat, friction, etc. What part of this understanding am I lacking?

    We do use 100% of the "fuel" we consume -- we just turn some of it into something for use elsewhere.
    Solid waste is not used by the body. If it was, it wouldn't be waste. The body definitely reacts to all materials consumed, but absolutely nothing we eat has 100 percent bioavailability.

  39. #39
    Virtus in medio stat JUB Admin opinterph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jawja
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    20,597
    Blog Entries
    14

    Code of Conduct

  40. #40
    Seeking a free country
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    96,784
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Quote Originally Posted by FirmaFan View Post
    In any system, there is some energy loss. Either in the form of heat, friction, etc. What part of this understanding am I lacking?



    Solid waste is not used by the body. If it was, it wouldn't be waste. The body definitely reacts to all materials consumed, but absolutely nothing we eat has 100 percent bioavailability.
    Repeat of same error.

    Your failure is to look at the system, not the isolated part.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  41. #41
    JUB Addict FirmaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,044

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    Repeat of same error.

    Your failure is to look at the system, not the isolated part.
    I think we are operating under different contexts. When you say "system", what do you mean? I am talking about the human body. What are you talking about? And, please, explain how any system, regardless of what you are looking at, can operate at 100 percent efficiency. There is ALWAYS a loss, that is common sense physics.

  42. #42
    Seeking a free country
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    96,784
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Quote Originally Posted by FirmaFan View Post
    I think we are operating under different contexts. When you say "system", what do you mean?
    Read the original post you challenged.

    Quote Originally Posted by FirmaFan View Post
    I am talking about the human body.
    I know -- that's the problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by FirmaFan View Post
    And, please, explain how any system, regardless of what you are looking at, can operate at 100 percent efficiency. There is ALWAYS a loss, that is common sense physics.
    WTF does "100 percent efficiency" have to do with anything?

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  43. #43
    JUB Addict FirmaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,044

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    Read the original post you challenged.



    I know -- that's the problem.



    WTF does "100 percent efficiency" have to do with anything?
    "100 percent efficiency" has to do with the claim that the system operates perfectly. No system is perfect. That is the claim I addressed, and whether the system is the human body or all of existence, no system is perfect. That is why the universe has a heat-death to look forward to.

  44. #44
    Seeking a free country
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    96,784
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Quote Originally Posted by FirmaFan View Post
    "100 percent efficiency" has to do with the claim that the system operates perfectly. No system is perfect. That is the claim I addressed, and whether the system is the human body or all of existence, no system is perfect. That is why the universe has a heat-death to look forward to.
    You bring a weird definition of "perfect" into a forum where it's not relevant.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  45. #45
    JUB Addict FirmaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,044

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    You bring a weird definition of "perfect" into a forum where it's not relevant.
    Not me, Coward92, in post 28, the post I responded to.

  46. #46
    Do I dare to eat a peach?
    palbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Coastal Downeast Maine
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9,509

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    This thread is destined to be Telstra's Legacy.

  47. #47
    Seeking a free country
    Kulindahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the foggy, damp, redneck Oregon coast
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    96,784
    Blog Entries
    78

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Quote Originally Posted by FirmaFan View Post
    Not me, Coward92, in post 28, the post I responded to.
    He didn't introduce any definition I can tell, except maybe "It is what it is".

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by palbert View Post
    This thread is destined to be Telstra's Legacy.
    No, if we ever settle this, he'll wonder why God made farts.

    "Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

    --Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

    *the number is now forty

  48. #48
    JUB Addict FirmaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,044

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    He didn't introduce any definition I can tell, except maybe "It is what it is".
    No, he didn't. But my post explicitly talked about the imperfection of any thermodynamic system, which, for some reason, you argued against.

  49. #49
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    27,796

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Why do God make poo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    BTW, "perfect" in the Bible doesn't mean what we generally use it for, it means "complete". Poo is complete, because it fills a purpose in the cycle of life.

    Just ask a dairy farmer, to whom the small of cowshit means life.
    Perfect to me means we like everything.
    If we don't like some thing, it is not perfect. And i don't like the smell of the perfect poo.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.