Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Results 1 to 41 of 41
  1. #1

    It's been a while ...

    it's been quite a while since I've posted anything, so here's some new pics, nothin too new or creative, but yeah... feelin pretty horny tonight clearly

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	back.jpeg 
Views:	219 
Size:	7.8 KB 
ID:	889166 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front2.jpeg 
Views:	344 
Size:	127.7 KB 
ID:	889167 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front3.jpeg 
Views:	365 
Size:	126.8 KB 
ID:	889168

    if anyone wants to exchange more feel free to pm me

  2. #2
    JUB Addict
    seven2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    9,281


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    ....... Yummy!.......

  3. #3
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    565


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    Wow...delicious.

  4. #4
    Totally Addicted!!
    SJB69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    2,722


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    Nice cock and ass!

  5. #5
    Porn Star charley6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Wrexham
    Posts
    401


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    gorgeous ass

  6. #6
    JUB Addict IowaGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    6,656


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    I hope you don't wait too long to post more pictures................. HOT !!!

  7. #7
    JUB 10k Club
    talbot57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    16,275


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    Looking good!

  8. #8
    A Total Bottom mbamike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    15,307


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    You look delicious!

  9. #9
    ***********
    BillyT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oviedo
    Posts
    89,250


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    Great pics.

  10. #10

    Re: It's been a while ...

    Worth the wait. Nice pictures.

  11. #11

    Falcon16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    26,306


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    Super sexy! You are gorgeous!

  12. #12
    THE FLIRT JUB Moderator ronboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Western New York State
    Posts
    42,741
    Blog Entries
    24


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    Welcome back!
    Sir Ron is pleased to see your return!


    The Three Musketeers... Bashful, Chrisglass, and Ronboy!

  13. #13

    Re: It's been a while ...

    nice buns.

  14. #14

    Re: It's been a while ...

    Here's a few more. Personally, I think a hairy armpit is one of the sexiest things on a man, so here are mine, plus a different view. Just trying something new.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pit1.jpeg 
Views:	82 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	889782 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pit2.jpeg 
Views:	77 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	889783 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	side.jpeg 
Views:	129 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	889784

  15. #15
    ***********
    BillyT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oviedo
    Posts
    89,250


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    Quote Originally Posted by cffa90 View Post
    Here's a few more. Personally, I think a hairy armpit is one of the sexiest things on a man, so here are mine, plus a different view. Just trying something new.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pit1.jpeg 
Views:	82 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	889782 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pit2.jpeg 
Views:	77 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	889783 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	side.jpeg 
Views:	129 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	889784
    More great pics. I agree about armpit hair.

  16. #16
    Porn Star jumjum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    360


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    Hot stuff!

  17. #17
    JUB Addict
    seven2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    9,281


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    Your pits are insanely SEXY too!....... .......

    (Love your nips too babe!)

    Wish we had an UPdated version of this one.......

    Last edited by seven2go; October 26th, 2012 at 08:56 PM.

  18. #18
    JUB 10k Club
    talbot57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    16,275


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    Sexy pics!

  19. #19

    Re: It's been a while ...

    here's a few more

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image233.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	890373 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image308.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	890374 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image324.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	890375 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image338.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	890376 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image253.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	890372

  20. #20

    Falcon16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    26,306


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    You are so, so sexy!! I'd just love to have you in bed...I would worship your entire body

  21. #21
    美しいヨーロッパ Scealle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,945
    Blog Entries
    1


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    Great pics very sexy

  22. #22
    ***********
    BillyT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oviedo
    Posts
    89,250


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    Love your jock pics.

  23. #23
    JUB 10k Club
    talbot57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    16,275


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    Hot pics!

  24. #24
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    565


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    That ass in a jockstrap...boing!

  25. #25
    THE FLIRT JUB Moderator ronboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Western New York State
    Posts
    42,741
    Blog Entries
    24


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    Quote Originally Posted by cffa90 View Post
    here's a few more
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image233.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	890373 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image308.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	890374 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image324.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	890375 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image338.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	890376 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image253.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	890372
    My handsome young stud, you may sit on Sir Ron's face for the purpose of mutual pleasure, ANYTIME!


    The Three Musketeers... Bashful, Chrisglass, and Ronboy!

  26. #26

    Re: It's been a while ...

    a few more tonight, sorry the quality's kinda off

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ff1.jpeg 
Views:	45 
Size:	127.0 KB 
ID:	892919 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ff2.jpeg 
Views:	69 
Size:	144.7 KB 
ID:	892920 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ff3.jpeg 
Views:	38 
Size:	122.9 KB 
ID:	892921

  27. #27
    ***********
    BillyT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oviedo
    Posts
    89,250


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    Quote Originally Posted by cffa90 View Post
    a few more tonight, sorry the quality's kinda off

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ff1.jpeg 
Views:	45 
Size:	127.0 KB 
ID:	892919 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ff2.jpeg 
Views:	69 
Size:	144.7 KB 
ID:	892920 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ff3.jpeg 
Views:	38 
Size:	122.9 KB 
ID:	892921
    Nothing wrong with your pics. except that I am not there.

  28. #28

    Falcon16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    26,306


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    You are a total turn-on!!

  29. #29

    Re: It's been a while ...

    nothin new, but here's a couple more. I'm open to requests

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front.jpg 
Views:	496 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	894834 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front2.jpg 
Views:	502 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	894835

  30. #30
    JUB Addict
    seven2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    9,281


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    Damn damn damn....... .......

    HARD one maybe....... .......

  31. #31
    ********* JUB Moderator Autolycus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    7,525


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    Quote Originally Posted by cffa90
    nothin new, but here's a couple more. im open to requests



    Looking good - just keep up the flow of pics!



  32. #32
    JUB 10k Club
    talbot57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    16,275


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    Great body!

  33. #33
    THE FLIRT JUB Moderator ronboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Western New York State
    Posts
    42,741
    Blog Entries
    24


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    CFFA, Sir Ron thinks you rock!


    The Three Musketeers... Bashful, Chrisglass, and Ronboy!

  34. #34
    ***********
    BillyT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oviedo
    Posts
    89,250


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    Great pics.

  35. #35

    Falcon16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    26,306


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    God you are gorgeous!!!!

  36. #36

    Re: It's been a while ...

    just to mix it up, here's some underwear ones for today

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	u1.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	895357 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	u2.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	895358 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	u3.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	895359 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	u4.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	895360 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	u5.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	895361

  37. #37
    JUB 10k Club
    talbot57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    16,275


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    Love the tight-fit undies!

  38. #38
    ***********
    BillyT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oviedo
    Posts
    89,250


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    Quote Originally Posted by cffa90 View Post
    just to mix it up, here's some underwear ones for today

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	u1.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	895357 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	u2.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	895358 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	u3.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	895359 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	u4.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	895360 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	u5.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	895361
    Nice undies. They show off your ass and cock nicely.

  39. #39
    THE FLIRT JUB Moderator ronboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Western New York State
    Posts
    42,741
    Blog Entries
    24


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    OMFG, Cffa, Sir ROn LOVES tighty whities!
    You fill yours sooooo well!


    The Three Musketeers... Bashful, Chrisglass, and Ronboy!

  40. #40
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    55


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: It's been a while ...

    Quote Originally Posted by cffa90 View Post
    it's been quite a while since I've posted anything, so here's some new pics, nothin too new or creative, but yeah... feelin pretty horny tonight clearly

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	back.jpeg 
Views:	219 
Size:	7.8 KB 
ID:	889166 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front2.jpeg 
Views:	344 
Size:	127.7 KB 
ID:	889167 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front3.jpeg 
Views:	365 
Size:	126.8 KB 
ID:	889168

    if anyone wants to exchange more feel free to pm me
    Luv that cock!

  41. #41

    Re: It's been a while ...

    Great sets of pictures. A fine cock too, nice butt.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •